PDA

View Full Version : Wife and her new gym instructor

peterpan
08-01-2008, 10:25 AM
To all bros who have read my posts before, you will noe tat im in the hotwife/cuckolding lifestyle. Meaning i allow my wife to flirt and have fun with other men while i enjoy the jealousy pangs. You may go here and read my past postings.

Recently my wife is back in action again after a cooling down period. She just join a new gym after her ladies gym membership expired. This is the same gym tat i have been goin to but she visits the other more quiet branch.

As a new member, she's entitled to a free fitness assessment and personal instructor for 3 times. She has been telling me quite abit abt her instructor. According to her, he was a intrustor in OCS and after her completed NS, he joined the gym to pursue his hobby while still tking his degree. He's 23, fit and boyish looking, just what she like the most.

On the 1st session, she was oredi mesmerised by him and was telling me she felt like butter in his hands, literally. He will put hos hands ard her body when guiding her to cetain motions. And especially during the stretching sessions, he will touch her body and push her to stretch. She will get shivers when he touches her and she admited she wanted him to touch her more.

On the 2nd session, she got more daring.....

ANDYSIAO14
08-01-2008, 10:27 AM
To all bros who have read my posts before, you will noe tat im in the hotwife/cuckolding lifestyle.

On the 2nd session, she got more daring.....

yes yes...keep cummin :D:)

Akina
08-01-2008, 10:31 AM
:D just by reading the above give me the hardon :eek:

regent
08-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Looks like a great story is coming up ... patiently waiting

bigass
08-01-2008, 10:41 AM
he is back and we are back for more

Hades
08-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Yippeee ... camping liao

the_e_ones
08-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Bro peterpan, just can't get enough of your posts...more please!!! :p

wanmalay
08-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Tell us more pls..

birdie8819
08-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Wow ! Another new story thread from bro peterpan . Will park here for more . :)

manipulator
08-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Exciting times ahead .....
I'll be back ... :D

Btw bro peterpan, your wife allow you to flirt with gals ...

18level
08-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Haha so this is the 18 level skill ... of story writing, seems like have to camp here liao

chai1020
08-01-2008, 02:04 PM
I also wanna join ur gym can :D

-superstar-
08-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Hmmm looks like Bro Peterpan has a very good reputation for writing good life stories .... no choice have to camp liao :D

VF 35
08-01-2008, 03:49 PM
I a great fans for yours,looking forward for the next strory :)

old_yet_horny
08-01-2008, 03:54 PM
I have got BBQ set up + beer + marlboro lights all already.. camping here for next episode.. All bros are welcome to join me..Kekekeke:D

AD69
08-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Another story from bro PP, camping here too.

EvilInside
08-01-2008, 04:30 PM
welcome bro peterpan,got to log in regularly for ur updating!!cheer!:)

peterpan
08-01-2008, 04:31 PM
On the 2nd session, she wore a adidas pink singlet and a matching addidas white shorts. She told me she wasnt wearing any bra underneath cos the singlet has a support bra underneath and she felt tight wearing one when exercising. He was expecting her at the entrance when she arrive and she admited she was so wanting to see him as well.

She proceed to the locker and met him at the stretching area. Here she faced the mirror while he supervised her stretching. She told me the aircon was very cold tat day as it was a weekday afternoon and there was only 3 other gym users ther. She saw her nipple protruding from her singlet in the mirror reflections and she was sure he could see them too. Tats what she wanted. To tease him enough to violate her!

During 1 stretching position, he finally started to gently molest her. i tink u call tat calf extension, she has 1 leg forward and her hands are on the knee, thus streching her rear calf. She demostrated the position to me and showed me how he touched her perky butt while she stretched.

IDOL
08-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Bro peterpan must be stressed up now considering so many bros here waiting for next update :D

peterpan
08-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Bobian guys, at the office now, network very slow leh. Duno isit my server or SBF forum

protester
08-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Bro peterpan, no problem, good things we can wait .... as long as not like those school children story, got head no tail ... always kena cut half way ... and then mia

wat2woopee
08-01-2008, 04:44 PM
I have got BBQ set up + beer + marlboro lights all already.. camping here for next episode.. All bros are welcome to join me..Kekekeke:D

Me too... Got my smokes, Bak Kwa & beer.... & picnic mat

aiwo
08-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Wah so many senior here must be good .... waiting for real action ...

aihoannil
08-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Bro peterpan, you are really tai fong, are you into swinging too ....
Anyway, will login regularly to check your postings.

everywhere
08-01-2008, 06:46 PM
bro peterpan offers real world fantasy.. the best kind! haha.. i'm sure all of us wish we had a chance to meet mrs peterpan in real life, and hopefully she'll take fancy to us so that we get to cuckold peterpan also. but i think odds of winning toto is higher

peterpan
08-01-2008, 06:52 PM
As she demo for me, i could see her jutting her perky butt out while she leaned fwd to stretch. She told me he started by putting his hand on her thigh above the knee to keep the knee pointing fwd. My wife didnt reject tat move and i guess tat got him more daring. He stood close to her and held her firm butt and her torso, to help her hold her posture. When he cupped her butt, my wife felt shivers going down her spine to her pussy. According to her, she felt her pussy starting to moist up when she changed legs. This time he did the same thing again and she was actually enjoying it and allowing him to do more if he wans to...

sibaysong4u
08-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Me too... Got my smokes, Bak Kwa & beer.... & picnic matProtein shake,bar and dumb bell standby.:D

Cytan7
08-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Nice one Peterpan, more please! :D

uiop
09-01-2008, 04:41 AM
How i wish i was the GYM instructor :p

bochi
09-01-2008, 08:36 AM
:eek: any hint where the gym is loacted and next appt ... maybe can go there see show

wanmalay
09-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Waiting for the next installment..;)

peterpan
09-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Sorry to keep u guys waiting. Here's the next installment

After stretching, he made my wife lie on her back and recommend her some abdonminal exercises to tone her oredi flat torso. When she laid down, her no bra breast spreaded to the sides and she was aware anyone could see her breast spilling out from the top and the side of her singlet. He placed a balancing ball and put her feet on the ball and told my wife to reach for her knees. At tis point, he was kneeling next to her head and when she turn her head to the right, his groin area was inches from her face... She wondered if he was oredi hard from all the seducing. She couldnt concentrate and told him its hard to do.

He then removed the ball and kneeled on her feet and placed his hands on her ankle and ask her to do some basic sit-ups. When he was ther, she saw him lookin at her shorts several times. Immediately i knew what he was looking at. She told me she was wearing a light pink sheer gstring tat day as her shorts were white and she was certain she was giving him a fantastic view of her gstring and mb even can see her pussy from his angle. When she did her sit up, her face will meet so close to his face and she feels he was shy as he kept turning away when she was up and by the 10th rep he kept his head down. I bet he was enjoying the great view!

regent
09-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Bro Peterpan, you are teasing all of us :D maybe some bros pcc liao

peterpan
09-01-2008, 10:00 AM
I guess tat was too much teasing for him just on a 2nd gym session with my wife. I told her i guess tat was the most he got tat day. To my suprise, she told me the best is yet to come. She got really excited herself exposing her underwear to this cute hunk(tats wat she calls him). She felt really wet and warm ard her pussy after the sit-ups she had to go to the restroom to relieve herself. In fact she literally went to relieve herself and at the meantime, she actually started to finger herself in the cubicle. She told me she was oredi mosit when she touched herself and she smoothly slided her fingers in and rubbed on her clitoris. She was always capable of fingering herself to an orgasm on her own and this time was no different. She tried hard not to make any weird noises while she came violently. She admited she closed her eyes and fantasied about him banging her fast and hard, and tat was wat got her off with a violent climax.

She tided and cleaned herself and realised her sheer pink gstring was really wet and uncomfortable. She decided to remove her gstring and wear just her white shorts. Anyway the shorts had another inner lining and she was always clean brazilian, so no worries about her patch being visible. She later admited to me tat actually the main reason was to let him see 'more' when we were having our own fun in the bed.

SBFextra
09-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Definitely a must camp thread .... :D

peterpan
09-01-2008, 10:11 AM
when she was out, she saw him at 1 of the machines chatting with another hunk and when they saw her, their eyes were like wolves tat were goin to eat her up. The instructor asked her if she was alrite and i hope he can see the after climax glow on her face!

They proceeded to use some machine to work various parts of her body. She told me there was not much hanky panky here as the machines were at the common area. They were chatting and flirting and she told me he asked her stuff like her hobbies and work. When he knew she was flying, he was suprised and told her he didnt have a stewardess as a gf b4, Haha he was trying to hint liao... He then asked her if she would like to party and of cos my wife accepted the invitation. They kept flirting and chatted so much tat she wasnt really working anything. But 1 thing for sure she was certain he kept checking out her nipples from her singlet. She also checked out his sweat pants and wanted very much to noe if he was as huge as his biceps!

old_yet_horny
09-01-2008, 10:17 AM
More more more...:p

Boost
09-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Nice! More please!

wang yu
09-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Awaiting for more .... bro peterpan you are the best :D

wolfclan
09-01-2008, 10:53 AM
STEAM bro pp.

peterpan
09-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Thks for all the comments. I shall try and write as much as i can remember from what my wife has told me. And i cant wait to go down with her during her session to see for myself how shes flirting with this cute hunk...

Anyway its coming the end of her session and its again her favorite warm down session. He brought her to the kickboxing section and sat her down to do some legs stretching. She requested tat she wans to tone up her abs and wans to do somemre crunches. OMG, she was going to do it again...

She laid down again and he was at her ankles again. This time he wasted no time and glanced at her pussy again and she saw his suprised look. Yeah cute hunk was now facing my hot wife's fresh pussy. He looked at my wife and she was lying ther smiling at him. In my mind i can visualise her giving him the CFM look tat shes fucking good at... He smiled backad nasked her to start when shes ready. She started to crunch and evry up cruch she will meet his face so close she said she almost felt like reaching higher and kiss him.

Slowly he hands crept up her legs to her knees and so slowly, he splited her knees and leaned closer to her. I guess he got an even better view now. it was the end of a set and my wife was lying down and resting. His hands are still on her knees and she was really wishing he could be daring enuf to start finger fucking her. She really need a good fuck then. She was getting really horny and she came up with an idea. She complained to him she was feeling a stretch at her inner thigh and he asked her wher and proceeded to massage for her. I noe this sounds so corny and me myself felt it was damn lousy as well but hey, watever works! He started to massage her right inner thigh using his palm and he got lower and lowe. Now she is stll lying down on the floor with her legs bended at the kness, opened wide and without any underwear. He was kneeling between her legs facing her and right hand massaing and stroking his right inner thigh. How high can 1 gym instructor get. she was really using him and teasing him. Before she told me this part i was only slowly fingering her but when she told me how he massaged lower and lower to her pussy, i oredi had 4 fingers in her and was close to wanting to fist my wife!

As he was masaging her thigh,she closed her eyes and enjoyed it as he got lower, she didnt reject him. I guess he got the hint and daringly he massaged directly next to her pussy and slipped his fingers under her shorts and for the 1st time my wife felt his fingers TOUCH her pussy lips. She said she let out a soft moan and opened her eyes to look at him and saw him looking ard checking the surroundings and massaged deeper and deeper till his fingers were at her pussy lips and he was pulling her right lips and slowing entering her lovehole. She knew she was damn wet by now and he had no difficulties entering her. She was totally enjoying his fingers and i bet he was enjoying the view and her warm pussy as well. She told me she lifted her hips slightly to accept his fingering. Soon he had 2 fingers deep in her pussy and she was biting her towel trying hard not to scream. She was close to climaxing again and he knew it as she has the habit of shaking her hips when she was cuming. He wenting deeper and faster and she finally came and she reached down and pulled his hand away as she always feel raw and sensitive after climaxing. She held his hand and sat up to his face and gave him apeck on his face before she thanked him for the gym session and went to the changing room to call me and updated me what happen and told me to go down to pick her before she goes back with him. I knew she was teasing me, but i knew she needed me to fuck her badly...

alligator
09-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Wow I think all my cousins ie buayas and crocodiles coming to this thread soon .... :D

alexvmp
09-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Camping here for the next installment:p

the_e_ones
09-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Bro peterpan, i have only one word to say... POWER! :p

peterpan
09-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Wow I think all my cousins ie buayas and crocodiles coming to this thread soon .... :D

Can u imagine how much I got so turned on typing down my FR. Hard-on refuse to subside while i keep visualising how tat cute hunk violated and satisfied my wife. I just went to the toilet and pcc... :)

old_yet_horny
09-01-2008, 12:30 PM
OMG!!!!:eek:

I cummed in my pants...

Especially when Bro Peterpan wrote abt the gym instructor fingering his wife..

OOoo... Shiok is the word lar!!:D

wolfclan
09-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Soon all the fitness centers will have alot of business :D especially during weekdays....

techienator
09-01-2008, 01:28 PM
bravo.. my favourite writer is back.. more please.. best is that if there are pics available.. :p

Long Hu Men
09-01-2008, 04:47 PM
4 pages liao and havent go into action ... :D must be good thing coming up soon ... :D

TREKLIM
10-01-2008, 06:32 AM
Wow good man camping here

uiop
10-01-2008, 07:55 AM

1st to report.....bro PP more pls :p

saberman
10-01-2008, 08:28 AM
must really start going to the gym already :D

Mai Hai
10-01-2008, 08:35 AM
Bro peterpan thanks for your 'revelations', interesting to read a bro so open minded .. anyway will lookout for next episode ..

sarcasm
10-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Always heard of gym instructors having a good time with guests ... hmmm so now confirm liao and sounds shiok man ... and if do in gym, with all the equipment there, simi pattern also can chu ...

gohzxc
10-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Camping for more bro peterpan....;)

peterpan
10-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Always heard of gym instructors having a good time with guests ... hmmm so now confirm liao and sounds shiok man ... and if do in gym, with all the equipment there, simi pattern also can chu ...

If i were the instructor i will also get tempetd and turn on. Everytime see all these young office ladies at my gym training with the instructors. Somemore they are bound to have some sort of physical contacts here and ther. But rgd doing in the gym i tink very difficult lah. Sure gt ppl ard will be spotted easily and attire oso very diff to do..

Anyway my wife is back in singapore tis morning and she will be arranging another session with her cute hunk later. Will update u guys when she call me! Excited man!!!!

stacy
10-01-2008, 01:54 PM
For the bigger gyms, difficult to do it, but from waht I know those club's gym, usually, the instructor shut of lights and lock up ... maybe they last one can ...

techienator
10-01-2008, 03:11 PM
If i were the instructor i will also get tempetd and turn on. Everytime see all these young office ladies at my gym training with the instructors. Somemore they are bound to have some sort of physical contacts here and ther. But rgd doing in the gym i tink very difficult lah. Sure gt ppl ard will be spotted easily and attire oso very diff to do..

Anyway my wife is back in singapore tis morning and she will be arranging another session with her cute hunk later. Will update u guys when she call me! Excited man!!!!

bravo.. just the thing to perk the boring afternoon up.. standing by for more.. :D

CADA
10-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Looks like the followup will be this evening or tomolo morning .....

maila
10-01-2008, 04:18 PM
This is damn good man, thanks Bro Peterpan

Torres_Mok
10-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Can u imagine how much I got so turned on typing down my FR. Hard-on refuse to subside while i keep visualising how tat cute hunk violated and satisfied my wife. I just went to the toilet and pcc... :)

I am surprise to learn that u hv allow ur wife to be bonked by other man, becos I believe an ordinary and reasonable man will not be doing this. :cool:

Glen2712
10-01-2008, 06:14 PM

Kudos to you, Bro peterpan! Can't wait for the next instalment! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

cabayasi
10-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Bro PP, any action on your wife today, camping here waiting for update. :)

zl1983
11-01-2008, 12:46 AM
camping here man..
awaiting ir great stories..
:D

regent
11-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Me back for more ... hehe, final ambush coming soon ...

~|@|~
11-01-2008, 09:57 AM
kudos! very interesting to know locals do such things ;)

Eunuch
11-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Haha alot os such cases around thus we need sbf so bros can write their story and enlightened some of us who are deprived of these info

aman
11-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Bro PP, you the man:D

kingcopa
11-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Wonderful PP at his very Best. Well done. Caught me by surprise.
Wonderful writing skill n imagination

BakaYaro
11-01-2008, 11:01 AM
I gather bro PP must be good with so many accolades from seniors, so I will also camp here

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
11-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Wonderful writing skill n imagination
I agree on the 1st part :)........but 2nd part i dun agree because believe it or not bro PP is writing non-fiction :eek: :cool:

kingcopa
11-01-2008, 11:14 AM
I agree on the 1st part :)........but 2nd part i dun agree because believe it or not bro PP is writing non-fiction :eek: :cool:

Hahaha How u wan me to believe when the author himself admit to me via PM that his posting is all his fantasy. U tell me.

Artic
11-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Bravo....clap clap...:D:D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
11-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Hahaha How u wan me to believe when the author himself admit to me via PM that his posting is all his fantasy. U tell me.

Then paiseh lor maybe this story is fiction but i know bro PP & all i can say is that he is one open minded guy.....that's all i can reveal ;)

tanhockgin
11-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Interesting.

I was a personal trainer before at one of the gym. It happens all the time. Sometimes it will even wreck your relationship.

I remember a japanese expat whom I was assigned to. She had a trial and we clicked almost immediately. Was so looking forward to our next session. She was sold on me and took up 10 session of PI.

She was petite but with perky assets. You could see her soft full breasts peeking from her skin hugging outfit. She was fair, so fair that once she wore a white spandex shorts w white panties, and at the end of her workout where I basically tortured her, she was drenched. And when we were doing the cool down, she lay down, exhausted and when I stretched the groin open in a lotus position, I say her trimmed pubic muff. I almost fell over to dive into it.

She smiled and blush but didnt resist. Soon her hands were on mine. Almost kissed her on the lips. But cant. Cameras watching.

Things started hotting up by the day and soon the smses and fone calls started when her hubby flies off for business.

Sigh. Those were the days.

ChuiTaLan
11-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Interesting.

I was a personal trainer before at one of the gym. It happens all the time. Sometimes it will even wreck your relationship.

I remember a japanese expat whom I was assigned to. She had a trial and we clicked almost immediately. Was so looking forward to our next session. She was sold on me and took up 10 session of PI.

She was petite but with perky assets. You could see her soft full breasts peeking from her skin hugging outfit. She was fair, so fair that once she wore a white spandex shorts w white panties, and at the end of her workout where I basically tortured her, she was drenched. And when we were doing the cool down, she lay down, exhausted and when I stretched the groin open in a lotus position, I say her trimmed pubic muff. I almost fell over to dive into it.

She smiled and blush but didnt resist. Soon her hands were on mine. Almost kissed her on the lips. But cant. Cameras watching.

Things started hotting up by the day and soon the smses and fone calls started when her hubby flies off for business.

Sigh. Those were the days.

Bro, care to start a new thread n share ur story?? :D

peterpan
11-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks for all ur comments and support. Yestdae was her 3rd gym session with the cute hunk instructor... She called me after her session to update me while i was still at work...

Once again she wore a white adidas singlet top with no bra and a pair of black shorts i made her wear, the kind for running type, quite loose fitting with curved at the corners. Those who have seen them noe wat im toking abt...

He has sms her for the past few days after the last fingeing session and its seems like he cant wait to get in on more action! My wife showed me the sms and it made me hard immediately. They were blatently flirting and smses from him like "u were so cruel" "i had to DIY u noe, haha" "kinda miss ur scent...". From her outbox, she admitted she missed him and cant wait to be back in sin to workout again...

So when she told me she was going gym again and asked me what she shld wear, i had to suggest the shorts for the obvious reason. I wan her to show him more and tease him to the max and violate my wife...

peterpan
11-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Although my wife likes this instructor, she told me she will only slowly tease him and allow me to have my fun as well. I duno wat she had in mind but i guess she wans to see how much a hot blooded hunk can take before he unleashes himself on her... Haha wicked woman...

He was again waiting for her at the entrance and she saw his 2 other collegues bioing her as she strut to the changing room to change. She wore a floral dress ther and changed into her white singlet sport attire. Tat dress was supposed to be a sun dress and i was quite thin and translucent. Thus i was sure they must be trying to figure out wats underneath tat dress...

Its warm up time again and this time, my wife told me he was really touchy. He will purposely brush his cock against her perky butt and also use his arm to brush against her breasts.... She felt like butter in his hands again and she complimented his arms were very strong and thick and when he held her waist to help her stretch, she felt like he was going to ravage her and rape her. My wife likes men who do it his way. Esp rough and heavy.

On the floor she was doing a sit and reach when he came up behind her and pressed his cock on her back. She felt it was so hard and she wanted to grab it and feel his size. Next he brought her to the boxing sandbag area and wanted her to do some balancing on the big ball. It was the same place whr she was fingered. She did a quick scan and it was indeed a very quiet area and ther were no classes goin on. He asked if she wanted to do some crunches. Hey man, tat was the password! SIT-UPS!!! She told me all she wanted was to tease him and no intention to touch him yet. She wanted him to molest her there again! She lied down and bend her knees while he kneel on her ankles again and rested his hands on her knees again. Slowly he opened her legs and smile at my wife. My wife pretended nothings going on and started to do her crunches. Soon she felt his hand leave her knee and slowly sliding down her smooth thigh. She closed her eyes and continued to cruch while he pull her shorts to the side and touched her pussy thru her gstring. Tis time she wore a black lacy gstring and it was 1 of my fav ones wit small sexy ribbons on the front. He started to massage her pussy and she immediatly stop her exercise and concentrate on his finger... Suddenly he stopped and she was startled as well. She saw him looking at the opp direction and notice there were 2 guys walking in their direction and they were going to use the boxing training area. She saw he was disapointed and she completed her sit-ups and proceed to the threadmill. All the while she told me theywere quiet and apparently shy over the incident, almost being seen by others.

cheersMike
11-01-2008, 11:09 PM
bro peterpan well done..open minded new aged husband. no point to up u.. but appreciate ur sharing.. cheers

PS: maybe u can ask ur wife to take photo of what she wear in the gym:D

peterpan
12-01-2008, 12:42 AM
new updates guys... The gym instructor has invited my wife to cafe del mar tmr satdae. He told her there will be a foam party and invited her. My wife was very interested in the foam party and has just agreed to his invitation! FOAM PARTY! Wat do we expect from ther?Anyone of u guys been ther?

topfuel
12-01-2008, 01:10 AM
got a hardon while readin your next part :D

everywhere
12-01-2008, 01:16 AM
foam party usually an excuse for guys to touch girls without looking like they're violating them. because of the soap and foam, usually the guys will just 'slide' themselves against the girls, on the pretext of just generally having fun, and of course grind here grind there. the soap seems to remove some inhibitions in people, somewhat like alcohol except with more awareness.

my theory? the gym instructor is probably thinking of advancing with your wife, but he's either not experienced, or he's not gunning for sex yet. if he's gunning for sex, i doubt he'll invite your wife for a foam party. a more logical step is to invite her to dinner or clubbing.

on the other hand, he could be those wild type, and is thinking of bonking your wife in public place. in this scenario, he's probably hoping to get your wife high with the combination of soap and alcohol, and then bring her to a quiet corner of the beach and ram her.

either way, i'm quite envious of that gym instructor. i was a instructor for a short period once, never experienced any such things. there was a lady, she was not my client, but she asked me for advice a few times. super hot, probably late 20s or early 30s, always wear tight spandex. her body is very tight and lean, so much different than the other obasangs in the gym. everytime she talk to me i get turned on, her voice is so nice somemore. was a few times i tried to flirt with her, and she usually flirts back, but i didn't sense that i could move forward with her so i didn't pursue aggressively. after 2 months, i quit the job so never got to see her again. it's a pity... but then again, i'll probably never get to bonk her anyway so it's all just fantasizing only.

Criminalz
12-01-2008, 01:51 AM
*Unzipped*

tan_w_c
12-01-2008, 04:52 AM
Whoa...another solid blockbuster here. can't wait for more! :D

AD69
12-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Hmmmm......Foam party, looks like he is trying very chance to meet up and touch her.

peterpan
12-01-2008, 10:19 AM
foam party usually an excuse for guys to touch girls without looking like they're violating them. because of the soap and foam, usually the guys will just 'slide' themselves against the girls, on the pretext of just generally having fun, and of course grind here grind there. the soap seems to remove some inhibitions in people, somewhat like alcohol except with more awareness.

my theory? the gym instructor is probably thinking of advancing with your wife, but he's either not experienced, or he's not gunning for sex yet. if he's gunning for sex, i doubt he'll invite your wife for a foam party. a more logical step is to invite her to dinner or clubbing.

on the other hand, he could be those wild type, and is thinking of bonking your wife in public place. in this scenario, he's probably hoping to get your wife high with the combination of soap and alcohol, and then bring her to a quiet corner of the beach and ram her.

either way, i'm quite envious of that gym instructor. i was a instructor for a short period once, never experienced any such things. there was a lady, she was not my client, but she asked me for advice a few times. super hot, probably late 20s or early 30s, always wear tight spandex. her body is very tight and lean, so much different than the other obasangs in the gym. everytime she talk to me i get turned on, her voice is so nice somemore. was a few times i tried to flirt with her, and she usually flirts back, but i didn't sense that i could move forward with her so i didn't pursue aggressively. after 2 months, i quit the job so never got to see her again. it's a pity... but then again, i'll probably never get to bonk her anyway so it's all just fantasizing only.

Thanks bro everywhere for ur description on the foam party. Ive never been to 1 so dun really noe wat goes on ther... Btw hw do they do up to contain the foam? Will it be in a pool or boundary? Is the foam goin to cover half ther body meaning watever happens underneath is hidden from public eyes?Any1 here been to the foam party at cafe del mar?

peterpan
12-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Hmmmm......Foam party, looks like he is trying very chance to meet up and touch her.

Im sure tats wat he wans from inviting her to the foam party. But like wat bro everywhere said, if he wans to fuck her y bring her to cafe del mar so public? I'd rather he bring her for dinner and movies or even a party in mOS or something...

But i sure hope my wife can resist the temtation more than him and continue to seduce him without giving in to him so soon

acedia
12-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Good one bro peterpan , most likley will want to get your wife high and then try to get into her pants somewhere else ... :D

AD69
12-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Im sure tats wat he wans from inviting her to the foam party. But like wat bro everywhere said, if he wans to fuck her y bring her to cafe del mar so public? I'd rather he bring her for dinner and movies or even a party in mOS or something...

Maybe he wants to touch more and build up more rappot with your wife. This is also to confirm that your wife is a willing party to go to bed with him too.

mjking
12-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Haha, whatever it is I am sure it is going to make us 'foam' ... hahaha

everywhere
12-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks bro everywhere for ur description on the foam party. Ive never been to 1 so dun really noe wat goes on ther... Btw hw do they do up to contain the foam? Will it be in a pool or boundary? Is the foam goin to cover half ther body meaning watever happens underneath is hidden from public eyes?Any1 here been to the foam party at cafe del mar?

usually foam party can be either indoor enclosed area, or outdoor open area like a beach. if it's outdoor, they will usually have a fixed boundary that they will shoot the foam at, but of course it'll always spill over.

sometimes there will be very thick foam up to the knee level. so far, most of the time it is like that. never seen before foam so thick that can cover until pussy.but then again, if the foam is thick enough, it's quite easy to cover yourselves in foam and away from public view.but either way it's almost impossible for the guy to do anything rash, because in a foam party usually everyone is like jumping around dancing and stuff. if they suddenly stop and start fondling each other..it'll be weird.

bro, a suggestion: if you so turned on by your wife and the other guy, why don't you just attend the foam party also? the guy don't know you're her husband, and you can watch in full view instead of relying on her description.

vkillers
13-01-2008, 04:30 AM
Nice story...

Keep coming please.....:D

simb1
13-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Foam party at Del mar. It would be at the big pool area. where they would pump in foam into the swimming pool, it's just a for show effects. i doubt they can't do much in the foam pool, less the foam is thick enough to cover the "eyes can't see places". Ir's subjective to being crowded or not. but lotsa ang mohs, i would suggest some "leading on" then escalate to somewhere else than in Del mar. Everyone's eyes is fixed on the foam pool, who would not rite ;)
Toilets along the beach is a gd quickie/kinky spot, even lil huts under poorly lights, the small island etc.. (Been there, Done that)

But then again, it's a Sat. Almost everywhere there's everyones. Gonna wait till wee hours.

everywhere
13-01-2008, 11:48 AM
yeah, if the guy is really thinking of sealing the deal with your wife on that day (last night?), he must be a newbie. the only possible way is to make her high with the alcohol, dancing and soap, and hope to bring her home after the party. this only works when the girl really likes the guy.

i've had ONS from this type of parties before, but i can tell you it's very difficult. the reason is that it takes too long to 'escalate and bounce' - a technique used in the seduction community. basically it simply means you make your target high enough that she wants to leave with you.

the problem with such a technique is that if you do it in a beach party, the duration it takes for both of you to dress up and get to a room is too long. the high from the party and alcohol will wear off soon, and the girl may start thinking rationally.

i remember once i met a girl at a sentosa beach party. i managed to get her to my place, but the moment we reached my place, i could tell she was suddenly alot more sober. i went ahead and brought her to my room, and she was obviously more aware and conscious of the surroundings. she looked a little bit hesitant, but i started stripping her anyway. after we were both completely naked, she looked even more hesitant (i had a nice body with abs, so it's not because of my body). so i actually asked her 'do you wanna do this?'

she hesitated for about 1-2 minutes, then suddenly she grabbed me and frenched and we did it. it was quite a good night. but the following morning was a little awkward: we woke up and we didn't talk at all. she wore her clothes, and i sent her to the nearest bus stop and she just got off my car and she never even said bye.

ps: sorry to peterpan for digressing from your main topic...

zl1983
13-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Ts pls continue ur story.. i'm sure alot of SBFsss r awaiting for ur ever so SEXciting stories! :D

tigo
13-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Bro PP , u really r a very open minded pax:D
Salute u & camping here:)

zl1983
13-01-2008, 10:13 PM
tks for sharing ur Sexperience..

well TS its time u get us gg again..

everyone awaiting for ur juicy arrival.. :D

topfuel
14-01-2008, 11:17 AM
okay time to visualise yourself as the instructor, getting rdy to help her do crunches :D

http://www.4freeimagehost.com/uploads/1855283d7e73.jpg

enjoy :)

Hole In One
14-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Wow nice pic, if all gym's patron like that, I also wanna go gym 'exercise' abit.

Btw hope bro peterpan have at least an episode today .... haha like daily bread ..

peterpan
14-01-2008, 03:28 PM
hi guys sorry to keep u guys waiting. Was busy with work and havent really have time to dig out all the explicit details from her as she went for a flight yestdae noon... Well i shall not wait but will share her summarised FR and some details here and ther. Will call her later and get as much details as possible.

Satday evening we went for dinner at her mums place and she was msg him all the time. Even her mum asked her why she so bz msg. Her bro tease her and say 'msg ur bf ah'. On hearing tat my wife almost choked on her dinner.... I read some of the msgs and some were chitchat some quite explicit. They were talking abt ex-gf and ex-bf and my wife was telling him she broke up with her bf of four years and have yet to get a bf for 1yr plus. He was oso single and had 3 ex-gf last 1 was 4months back. But he treated her more like a fling than a gf bah... The conversation then turn to when was the last time sex happened. My wife daringly told him she likes ONS. He was shocked and his reply came very long. He asked her why and hw often she did that and safe sex? She told him she was joking but she admitted she did engage in ONS twice. The next few sms was her telling him abt hw the guys pick her up and hw she was overwelmed by the thrill of the stranger sex. He casually asked wouldd she be interested for an ONS tnight. Guess wats her reply?

AD69
14-01-2008, 03:33 PM
My guess, her answer would be.......she is interested. :D

peterpan
14-01-2008, 04:36 PM
No lah. Must act virgin abit mah... Actually i took her hp and replied for her. I said someting like dun wan lah, just known u not long... sex must come with love sort of thing.... But i oso said i like wat u did at the gym.... hehe tempt him abit yet must show interest

Anyway fast frd>>> We were home abt 8+ and she quickly went to take a shower and prepare for her nite out. He was coming over to pick her up. Apparantly his frds from army, 2 other gym instructors and some gals will be goin as well. I watched her get ready as she wore her bikini and slip a yellow floral sundress over and added some accersories... I went up to her and fingered her while she did her make up. She was close to coming when she pulled me away and told me she wanted to save it for her cute hunk... Made me so jealous he was getting her but not me... Anyway im having my drinking session ltr on with my kakis at dragonfly so it may not be all for nothing..

She packed her stuff and i saw her slip in a set of sexy yellow lingerie, bra wih very lacy flowers on the front. Its a front clip bra and matching yellow sheer gstring. I passed her a condom and told her to bring it just in case. She rejected it and told me she will only tease him tnight, strictly no sex like wat i replied him in the sms. I felt disapointed for a moment but felt tat she was right as once he gets to fuck her the game of temptation will be over almost immediately...

peterpan
14-01-2008, 04:56 PM
At 930, he called her and he was downstairs to pick my wife up... I looked downstairs and he drove a new camry, probably his dad's bah... She was ready to go meet her lover by now and she came over and hug me and gave me a big wet kiss. I touched her all over her body and the material of the dress was so thin, i could feel her bikini under the dress. I started to finger her and her pussy was oredi very wet. She slipped away from my hug and cheekily told me she's his gal tnite!

I saw him get down the car while she walked twd him and they chatted awhile befor they got into the car and drove off. Tats it. My next update was actually 3hrs later ard 12+. She finally msg me telling me shes having so much fun. She told me there were 3 other campmates, 2 gals wit them, and 2 other gym instructors. They were at cafe del mar and she has had quite abit to drink. She kept commenting the guys had very nice body and esp her cute hunk, with six pecs wor!!!

Taoist
14-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Story is nice to fantasise, but hope my wife dun do :o

i.love.sex
14-01-2008, 05:19 PM
waiting for more bro peterpan dun keep us waitin for to long ... :p

techienator
14-01-2008, 05:25 PM
nice update.. looking forward to more..

peterpan
14-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Back again... She kept commenting the guys had very nice and toned bodies and she liked her cute hunk, alvin and another trainer called edward. He was older than alvin but look very boyish. he was attracting alot of attention from the babes ther and he was too bz to be interested in my wife. Anyway i made her call me to update me and she told me she had his company the whole nite and he was very sticky. From the time they were in the foam, he was stuck to her and his hands were all over her and she pretended to reject him at 1st but in the end gave in and she was also all over his body, esp his abs. She will rub his abs untill just abv his cock and brush over it. It left him very super horny and as they danced in the foam, he kept rubbing his hard cock on her butt. She seem to be hiding info from me so i went straight to the point and ask if he touched her pussy. She finally admited he did finger her a couple of times and she managed to cum once as ther were many ppl ard, his angle wasnt too good in order not to be so obvious... She also admited kissing him several times when his frds are not watching... I ask her 1 last qn wats her plan for the nite and she tell me she will keep her promise no sex but will let him satisfy her and keep teasing him till he buay tahan. I forbade her to touch his cock for the nite and requested her to lick his nipple later while dancing. she cant wait to hang up the phone to join him and told me she will noe wat to do only scared he rape her!

regent
14-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Wah lau eh, kena tease by bro peterpan man, this foreplay is really long .... :D

peterpan
14-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Wah lau eh, kena tease by bro peterpan man, this foreplay is really long .... :D

Yeah man, she was the 1 tat came up with tat idea, not me. But i kinda like it alot since its going to make it even more exciting for him and for me... And i dun mind she keep this alvin as her FB or BF so they can slowly progress in the future... So must slowly see what he's capable of...

Btw after the phonecall i was back to having my own fun at DF but i kept tinking abt wat she was doin nw. Kept wanting to just drive over ther to chk them out myself, mb i can get a free show?

By 130 still no update. 230 still no update. I was getting worried. Worried she gt drunk and gt fucked or watever happened to her. I was goin to go out and call her when she called me. Great telepathy. She just got to the toilet and guess wat she just came down from his car. I ask her wat she did in his car. She stuttered on her words and assured me they nvr fuck lah. Just had some very heavy petting in his car and she's so damn horny nw ask me if can meet me at home now to get banged by me. I said of cos and we arranged to see each other at home in 30min. I got home immediately and waited for her to come bk. 30min passed, 1hr passed, soon it was almost 430am before a msg came in. Im otw now. Wahpiang wat have she done took so long....

I waited at the window and finally saw his car turning in and stopped at my void deck. Can see her turn to him and kiss him goodbye and she got down and came home

techienator
15-01-2008, 01:01 AM
wah.. just expecting the best to come but it turn out to be an anti-climax.. bro do continue on soon..

surgeon
15-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Yep, but I suppose it prolong our enjoyment, not many good story around anyway ... :D

topfuel
18-01-2008, 01:11 PM
waiting for wats gonna happen at home :)

asean
18-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Bro Peterpan ... good story ... but climax not here lah, hope you coming back soon .. :D

wanmalay
19-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Continue soon bro. Dont let us wait too long pls..:p

Glen2712
19-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Eagerly anticipating on your next instalment, Bro peterpan. :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

tan_w_c
19-01-2008, 03:32 PM
what?? still no update??

It's like being brought to the highest point of pleasure but just can't get over the edge.... it's painful

come on, bro peterpan. don't do this to us. :D

sindroid
20-01-2008, 05:33 AM
Could this be the end of this story?

TommyPingPong
21-01-2008, 01:08 AM
Great that the legendary Pater pan is writing another new wifey's exploit! Alway attracted by Peter pan's writing!

Keep it up Peter Pan!

mjking
21-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Bro Peterpan is on holiday ???

zl1983
21-01-2008, 10:54 PM
hmm mayb peter pan go out sailing liao or goes looking for his wendy? :D

dun keep us all waiting TS.. do come back "regularly"

octupus
22-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Good things come to those who persevere ... :D am sure bro peterpan is going to come up with something worth the wait

AD69
23-01-2008, 01:44 AM
Still no update from bro peterpan?

aman
23-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Wahpiang wat have she done took so long....

I waited at the window and finally saw his car turning in and stopped at my void deck. Can see her turn to him and kiss him goodbye and she got down and came home

Bro, peter, wahpiang don't let us wait too long:p:D

Akina
23-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Haha, quite a few days liao ... Bro PeterPan, time to make your magical appearance ..

Sensory Sniper
23-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Ya man... left us hanging and wondering wht will happen next. :D

18level
23-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Good recap of your life bro peterpan .... awaiting for more

Triple-X
23-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Nice read!Keep it up!:D

hardthrob81
23-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Woo... all waiting for more. I must admit that bro PP's stories are among the best I've read in this forum.

combatus
24-01-2008, 02:04 PM
he's the BEST! no doubt.....looking forward to reading more of bro PP & his wifey's sexploits.....:D

greaturge
25-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Yeah man, she was the 1 tat came up with tat idea, not me. But i kinda like it alot since its going to make it even more exciting for him and for me... And i dun mind she keep this alvin as her FB or BF so they can slowly progress in the future... So must slowly see what he's capable of...

tink either you are a liar or having your own fantasy...plse wake up

FL Dome
25-01-2008, 04:13 PM
So Bro Peterpan have temporarily retired from SBF ... or still waiting for more development news from his OC.

greaturge
28-01-2008, 11:58 AM
a bit of comment, peterpan also cant tahan. then go and zap me. kaoz

seven11
28-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Bro PP,

Wah Lau, your wife is teasing the Gym Instructor and you are teasing us....

Well Done !! :D

surgeon
28-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Maybe gym instructor kena whacked by Bro PP for going too far :eek:

Youngblood
01-02-2008, 04:01 AM
Waiting for the rest of the story. Really stim le :o

octupus
01-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Hmmm, dismantle tent and shift location liao, looks like bro peterpan ... maybe come back after CNY holidays

kaiten
17-09-2008, 02:30 PM
What lah... anticlimax man... no more updates?

What happened after? Why take so long....

lol