PDA

View Full Version : A nice place to bring a gal for dinner

完颜不破
06-01-2008, 11:26 PM
drinking wine..

I got to know this gal for 5 mths. I'm going to bring her out for a bday dinner & followed by wine session (she suggested).

But lack of ideas of place to bring her to. She likes to eat jap/spagetti/crabs.

Any bros can help to suggest?

antiqueglobe
07-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Greenwood Fish Market and Bistro
Greenwood Ave

Make a reservation for seats within the bistro. the ambience is nice.
Freshest seafood!
Wine available.

Au Petit Salut
Dempsey Road

French as the name suggests.
Nice french cruisine
nice place for wine.

Triple 3
333 Orchard Rd, Meritus Mandarin

Best buffet in town.

bingo75
07-01-2008, 04:40 AM
need a budget place??

Choa Chu Kang Farm Mart (VineYard)
they serve all kind of wine..range from $30 to few hundred
Budget western food
Sea Food can order from the hawker outside

nice australia beer also.. smell like honey

Maccord
07-01-2008, 04:53 AM
how about mt faber? nice scenery...:)

XiaoJing
07-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Very easy, ask the gal what her fav place is ...

no_faith
07-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Very easy, ask the gal what her fav place is ...haizz, cannot ask lah. she will tink you dun understand her well enuff, no observation etc or she will tell u a ultimate answer...i dunno leh.:(

Artic
07-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Les Amies....;)

lsly
07-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Haha, maybe Bro TS shouldnt spoil her, bring her to eat Zhi Zha, else always want Western Dinner with wine ... drain on pocket

aricopten
07-01-2008, 11:38 AM
The highest .. exqunior bar.. sorry dunno how to spell it. Located at Westin, City hall.

At night it is very nice.

aricopten
07-01-2008, 11:40 AM
how about mt faber? nice scenery...:)

Over there, can book the dining space. Right in the middle of the swimming pool!!

And before the dinner can get a massage for both for you. Biz there is slow so two of you can enjoy the place

MantaRay
07-01-2008, 11:56 AM
You can try The Olive at Labrador Park...

avaritia
07-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Take the cable car dinner lah, romantic not so ex and maybe can .... you know what ...

ChuiTaLan
07-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Les Amies....;)

Bro..i thot Les amies still under renovations? or completed liao??

How abt Sushi Yioshida? nice pl to have jap food n to chill out.
try not order from the menu, request something like $100/pax, ask the chef to recommend, n wat u like n dun like, n they'll prepare a very gd din for u. ;)

Another pl is at The Cliff, at sentosa Beauford hotel (use to be....now dunno wat name liao) request for the outdoor seats, can see sunset. very nice oso

Ah Loon
07-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Did u mention crab!

Well, the coffee shop at the junction of still road & Joo Chiat place serve great pepper crab. Please note it a coffee shop, so don't expect any 5-star services but its worth the waiting time.

:p

完颜不破
07-01-2008, 08:35 PM
haizz, cannot ask lah. she will tink you dun understand her well enuff, no observation etc or she will tell u a ultimate answer...i dunno leh.:(

Bro XiaoJing...i understand from my Master that we cannot ask the gal...
"Guys must be proactive..women like guys to take the lead..cannot say "anything" everytime.." ;)

I have learned quite alot from my Master. Hope I succeeded :D

best123
07-01-2008, 08:39 PM
at Hilltop, there is a good Jap restaurant, after diiner can stroll on high ground with cool weather, maybe can gte a hug? Go back to car park, quite dark and maybe, just maybe...............:)

完颜不破
07-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Dear Bros..thank u for ur valuable suggestions. Really appreciated it. Hope more to cum..But one problem, I don't drive.

I got to know her online..met her a few times...& one fine day we went to drink wine...n she got abit high...ended up petting..kissing...but not so long...she was touching me everywhere...feeling is shiok..didn't expect her to get high on tat nite..

Hope to have another chance or an enjoyable nite with her ;)

Keep ur suggestions cumming..many thanks :)

完颜不破
07-01-2008, 08:41 PM
at Hilltop, there is a good Jap restaurant, after diiner can stroll on high ground with cool weather, maybe can gte a hug? Go back to car park, quite dark and maybe, just maybe...............:)

Dear Bro..a hug is definitely yeah after wine session :D that was wat happend during our last drinking....huges & kisses

best123
07-01-2008, 08:45 PM
bro , can share how to get to know gals online? which site? i always have ass luck when it comes to wooing gals lei...

johntan_68
07-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Bro, which area do you stay? Are you going by Cab, MRT or Bus.
My wife likes to eat and she knows a good places for Western, Jap, French & Italian cullinary.
Do you have a budget?

After I know where you are staying and prefer location, I will ask my wife for direction. :D

完颜不破
07-01-2008, 09:04 PM
bro , can share how to get to know gals online? which site? i always have ass luck when it comes to wooing gals lei...

there are some many sites...frenster is one of them...also have to depend on ur luck. I was lucky.

完颜不破
07-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Bro, which area do you stay? Are you going by Cab, MRT or Bus.
My wife likes to eat and she knows a good places for Western, Jap, French & Italian cullinary.
Do you have a budget?

After I know where you are staying and prefer location, I will ask my wife for direction. :D

Bro, no preferred place. however, central area is more convenient. but then no preferred place & budget for me. spend some $..is worth the while :)

Toyota Honda
07-01-2008, 09:39 PM
drinking wine..

I got to know this gal for 5 mths. I'm going to bring her out for a bday dinner & followed by wine session (she suggested).

But lack of ideas of place to bring her to. She likes to eat jap/spagetti/crabs.

bro, I think you need to let usknow what you are treat her as. What you aim to get out of hr then we can all brain storm together.

eg, you want to up her that night and continue as FB or to have a relationship? I might sound senseless, but what you do on that night for her plays a part.. Really...

So, make up your mind what you want out of this..

mansgp
08-01-2008, 04:37 AM
Bro, no preferred place. however, central area is more convenient. but then no preferred place & budget for me. spend some $..is worth the while :)

If budget is not a concern and you are prepared to fork out $300 to $400 per person, you can go to Santaro at Amara Hotel. If you are lucky, you may get to dine beside cabinet Ministers, the Lee clan, our President, or local and international Who's Who. Ask Santaro-san to prepare dishes outside the menu. You won't regret it.

One dish you must try if you are adventurous enough is an appetizer, whale sperm (not sperm whale mind you, but toufu-like semen of whale).

If you book early, you may still be able to get reservation for one of the private rooms.

Trust me, you'll both enjoy every single dish, intoxicate yourself in their superb inhouse sake, and she'll be so impressed that she'll surrender herself to you that night.

first hole
08-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Wow, it looks like a lot of samsters are rich .... me for makan, one moth budget maybe 500 nia. I see one meal can cut off more than half liao :eek:

Born2Skru
08-01-2008, 11:24 AM
how about wine company @ evans road? some decent pricing on south african wines (average $30+) and good pastas as well :)

best123
08-01-2008, 05:20 PM
there are some many sites...frenster is one of them...also have to depend on ur luck. I was lucky.

which other sites? i have tried friendster but no luck lei...:o

aihoannil
08-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Alot of places to go leh if you have the budget ... just check directory.
Equinox is good with super view of Singapore at night ...

完颜不破
08-01-2008, 10:25 PM
bro, I think you need to let usknow what you are treat her as. What you aim to get out of hr then we can all brain storm together.

eg, you want to up her that night and continue as FB or to have a relationship? I might sound senseless, but what you do on that night for her plays a part.. Really...

So, make up your mind what you want out of this..

Bro, my mind is fickle, don't know wanna up her as FB or a relationship. However, the latter choice is better..

完颜不破
08-01-2008, 10:28 PM
If budget is not a concern and you are prepared to fork out $300 to $400 per person, you can go to Santaro at Amara Hotel. If you are lucky, you may get to dine beside cabinet Ministers, the Lee clan, our President, or local and international Who's Who. Ask Santaro-san to prepare dishes outside the menu. You won't regret it.

One dish you must try if you are adventurous enough is an appetizer, whale sperm (not sperm whale mind you, but toufu-like semen of whale).

If you book early, you may still be able to get reservation for one of the private rooms.

Trust me, you'll both enjoy every single dish, intoxicate yourself in their superb inhouse sake, and she'll be so impressed that she'll surrender herself to you that night.

Bro, sounds a great place. Thanks for the recommend! :)

完颜不破
08-01-2008, 10:30 PM
how about wine company @ evans road? some decent pricing on south african wines (average $30+) and good pastas as well :)

Yes. She likes to eat pastas too! ;)

完颜不破
08-01-2008, 10:35 PM
which other sites? i have tried friendster but no luck lei...:o

Bro, like what i've said. Sometimes it depends on luck. u may have luck on this gal but i might not have it on her. Just keep on trying/ :)

masgnoel
09-01-2008, 08:09 AM
you may like to try Top Of the M , in Orchard road, on the top floor of the Mandrain Hotel. Dinner for 2 will set u back S$400 to S$500. But the dinner last about 2 to 3 hours. Can see very nice view. It will be a very romantic evening, Cheers

bochi
09-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Restaurants need recommendation ? Check out makansutra ...

mansgp
09-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Bro, sounds a great place. Thanks for the recommend! :)

You are most welcomed! If you do happen to go, remember to give Santaro-san your budget or else he may jolly well serve you the most expensive dishes which may run into thousands of dollars.

By the way, he was the chef-cum-owner who managed to get LKY and Lee Hsien Yang to appear in his food show in Channel U some months back.

adlas
10-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Bro, good place, go to Prive at Keppel Bay Island.
Good place, nice wines, good food, overlooks water, small park to go for walk after drinks.

Naka_Timo
10-01-2008, 11:55 PM
Vivo City got 1 thai restaurant by the name of thai accent, that is also a gd place for a dinner, gd seaview.

Compassion
11-01-2008, 01:55 AM
you may like to try Top Of the M , in Orchard road, on the top floor of the Mandrain Hotel. Dinner for 2 will set u back S$400 to S$500. But the dinner last about 2 to 3 hours. Can see very nice view. It will be a very romantic evening, Cheers

Top of the M is very private and romantic. I was there recently with someone. They have a 3-some band that will come to you and sing birthday song and other romantic melodies. They also give you a complimentary birthday cake. The cuisine is French and the restaurant rotates 360 deg to give you a panoramic view of Singapore at night.

If you have budget contrain then go to Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant. The view is not so fantastic - you get to see the PSA container terminal alot, but it costs you less than half of your bill at Top of the M.

IMTSW
11-01-2008, 04:35 AM
Vivo City got 1 thai restaurant by the name of thai accent, that is also a gd place for a dinner, gd seaview.

will also recommend this place. went with gf once and it proves that not only 'ang mo makan' then can be romantic! :D
quite a nice place...

SBFextra
11-01-2008, 09:55 AM
After so many recomendations, Bro TS, have you check out any of them ... or you have gone any already?

HUAT AH!
11-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Fisherman village in the east :)

sundial
11-01-2008, 03:59 PM

When u said eating whale sperm ... I was thinking might as well as ur ger eat ur sperm later for desert!

完颜不破
12-01-2008, 12:16 PM
After so many recomendations, Bro TS, have you check out any of them ... or you have gone any already?

Bro. Not yet..I have not been in contact with her for almost a week. Tactic.. ;)

Havent decide on where to go yet. Will update here

Maccord
12-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Bro. Not yet..I have not been in contact with her for almost a week. Tactic.. ;)

Havent decide on where to go yet. Will update here

do let us know after quite a no of recommendations, which you prefer bro

XboxSG
12-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Keep the ball rolling while it's still moving, try not to use delay tactics too much

playboy82
12-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Bro XiaoJing...i understand from my Master that we cannot ask the gal...
"Guys must be proactive..women like guys to take the lead..cannot say "anything" everytime.." ;)

I have learned quite alot from my Master. Hope I succeeded :D

ya.. agreed wif u

Big Sexy
12-01-2008, 03:43 PM
here's a thought...why dont you try doing the cooking? or at least pretend to cook while you order delivery services..

完颜不破
04-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Dear bros,

I owe u all FR.

This dinner did not materialized.

I back out due to some unforeseen reason.

Will try on other gals, and follow up on FR

uncle gg
10-05-2008, 11:17 AM
hi,

you can bring your friend to ikoi @ mirama hotel if she's into japanese ala carte. well another plus point. ivy lee's a regular over there.

ChuiTaLan
10-05-2008, 01:52 PM
hi,

you can bring your friend to ikoi @ mirama hotel if she's into japanese ala carte. well another plus point. ivy lee's a regular over there.

Is this the japanese buffet rest? if yes, gotta make reservations..cos always packed! :cool:

uncle gg
10-05-2008, 02:22 PM
yup. one week advance reservation. singaporeans' favourite past time-eat

Titslover
12-05-2008, 03:55 AM
Dear bros,

I owe u all FR.

This dinner did not materialized.

I back out due to some unforeseen reason.

Will try on other gals, and follow up on FR

Hey little boy, u din owe anyone a FR... none of the bro here request or expect any FR from u. They r just giving u suggestions since u request and ask for help.

u mean the dinner did not materialized or u fail to up the gal? and u wrote something like ... will try on other gals?

come on.... boy... u dun even know how to date a gal.. and dunno where to bring her to.. for dinner.... yet u wanna try on OTHER GALS? wake up....

Dun big mouth and say budget is not a problem.... unless you are really loaded...

Inte2266
13-05-2008, 02:06 AM
hi bros out there, since TS date did nt materialise, i would like to side track a bit and ask bros out there where do u normally bring girls to makan w/o getting caught? U guys know wat i mean? Lol

lurpsexx
13-05-2008, 02:43 AM
Dear Bros..thank u for ur valuable suggestions. Really appreciated it. Hope more to cum..But one problem, I don't drive.

I got to know her online..met her a few times...& one fine day we went to drink wine...n she got abit high...ended up petting..kissing...but not so long...she was touching me everywhere...feeling is shiok..didn't expect her to get high on tat nite..

Hope to have another chance or an enjoyable nite with her ;)

Keep ur suggestions cumming..many thanks :)

Eh.. she will be ur GF or wife issit?? If not then no need so Kua Zhang la... just eat, drink, fuck, then fuck off lo. Igf eyeing for GF then spend a bit more as investment lo..

U dun have car or no licence? No car go and rent la. No licence then ta taxi lo.. haiz...

lurpsexx
13-05-2008, 02:49 AM
hi bros out there, since TS date did nt materialise, i would like to side track a bit and ask bros out there where do u normally bring girls to makan w/o getting caught? U guys know wat i mean? Lol

Haiz.. go to dark dark place lo... like fisherman village, raffles marina, sembawang park restaurant or some other super ulu place la..

u better drive hor, not like TS cannot drive.. Taxi also might not want to send u to those places ah... soooo ulu u know..:rolleyes:

And if u DID NOT tell the gal u married or attached, then better be prepared she ask u why always date cannot goto town or eat in town one... always must goto dark dark place.. hahaha.. and forget abt always using the romantic excuse hor.. the gal's sixth sense super strong one.. she will smell a rat (tat mean YOU!) from the second date.. :D

goodpartner
13-05-2008, 02:53 AM
Haiz.. go to dark dark place lo... like fisherman village...

Fisherman Village (Pasir Ris) is not like it used to be a couple years back; I was there recently and was surprised that it left 2 little "pub" instead of the long stretch of seafood stalls.

Anyway, this thread related to Adult Sex meh? :confused:

longwinter
13-05-2008, 03:00 AM
ya.. agreed wif u

ya, that is why guys, we must hav our mindset to plan and jus carry out things when we are wif gals.

nowadays for me, l jus do my plannings and whatever l want when l am wif gals. But of cos, l do ask them whether they okie wif it anot, bored wif it anot as a form of politeness.

But when l am wif my brothers, l jus like to sit there, idle and sian around, letting my brothers take the lead and do the tinking and planning. :D

lurpsexx
13-05-2008, 02:21 PM
:DFisherman Village (Pasir Ris) is not like it used to be a couple years back; I was there recently and was surprised that it left 2 little "pub" instead of the long stretch of seafood stalls.

Anyway, this thread related to Adult Sex meh? :confused:

Got sex la.. he get her drunk at dinner then have sex with her lo....:D

nakamara
13-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Keep the ball rolling while it's still moving, try not to use delay tactics too much

On us sammybros ? :D