PDA

View Full Version : Ons

dummydummy
06-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Hi bro, can somebody tell me how to get ONS with a local or foreign girl, non WL, in the club here (MOS, Zouk etc…)? I think an ONS is the highest skill in picking up girls, even harder then getting a true love because u just have few hours time to attract the girls. What should u do to attract chicks in the club in the first place?

sammyboyfor
07-01-2008, 03:25 AM
Hi bro, can somebody tell me how to get ONS with a local or foreign girl, non WL, in the club here (MOS, Zouk etc…)? I think an ONS is the highest skill in picking up girls, even harder then getting a true love because u just have few hours time to attract the girls. What should u do to attract chicks in the club in the first place?

I've never come across such a stupid question in all my life. :rolleyes:

Bangster
07-01-2008, 03:35 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

TS, you read and watch too much erotica liao lah.

Wake up...

darkadvenger
07-01-2008, 05:52 AM
Hi bro, can somebody tell me how to get ONS with a local or foreign girl...

oh...I think I can help you... but first of all, please tell me where you wanna stand? :D how about next to the guards outside istana? they always have always have 'one night stand'...or many...;)

Frankiestine
07-01-2008, 06:05 AM

alamak boz his nick already self explanatory...

everywhere
07-01-2008, 07:48 AM

tell that to the pickup gurus that is all starting to come out of the 'secret' seduction community in the US

humpcheepang
07-01-2008, 07:54 AM
alamak boz his nick already self explanatory...

There he was sitting down in the street, saying do da there ditty DUMP didi do;)

regent
07-01-2008, 08:35 AM
Bro HCP, you are good ... :)

Thought school holidays over already still got this peeps coming out .... :eek:

Niceman
07-01-2008, 09:49 AM
Hang 1 big signboard over your neck, saying "I looking for ONS, come get me!" and parade up and down st james power station or orchard road.

marine boy
07-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Haha, GL lorongs got so many targets, just go there and ask lor, 100% sure successful one, but make sure go ATM first ...

geckoSG
07-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Wahahaha... Term just started and we have this sort of question... :D

no_faith
07-01-2008, 10:58 AM
...What should u do to attract chicks in the club in the first place?drives a red porsche?:rolleyes::D

ok ok lah, try to read this thread Tips To Woo Girls (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/44429-tips-woo-girls.html)

liberatte
07-01-2008, 11:11 AM

Walaueh... have you actually been to a club before?

For girl attraction, it will only take about 15 minutes... Make sure you come in when everybody is lining up outside. Then drive past to the valet parking with your Lamborghini (any model will do) or any other car that has doors that don't open sideways like normal cars.. Then, throw your key to the valet parking guy and get a receipt. This should breez you pass the waiting part. Then, wait for the people in the line to come in after that... take your pick from there.. since the people outside has seen you with your Lambo, you should ask the first girl you see.. "if i buy you a drink, would you like to have it here or in my LAMBORGHINI?" say loud loud... you have your girl... then you walk back to the car.. :D There.. 15 minutes..

lsly
07-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Haha go to one of those non family KTV ... am sure KTV threads got alot of recommendation....

Big Sexy
07-01-2008, 11:16 AM
there is a very popular website to get girl nowadays.... mind you they are damn horny.... here;s the link. no need to register..

http://www.whatasillyquestionthisis.com

Hi bro, can somebody tell me how to get ONS with a local or foreign girl

aricopten
07-01-2008, 11:47 AM
H. What should u do to attract chicks in the club in the first place?

Try this club, tons of " chick " for you
= RAW Resort = (http://www.maleculture.com/)

Devilzz
07-01-2008, 12:26 PM
u need to be handsome or damn thick skin,as simple as that.:D

sammyboyfor
07-01-2008, 12:37 PM
u need to be handsome or damn thick skin,as simple as that.:D

You forgot damned RICH!:p In fact, that's all you need to be 100% successful.

Perhaps I should modify the statement... you only need to APPEAR to be RICH. It'll get you great pussy for a while. However, it's hard to keep up the charade forever. Eventually, the shit will hit the fan and you'll have to be prepared for a long dry spell while you sort out the mess.

no_faith
07-01-2008, 01:06 PM
You forgot damned RICH!:p im damned RICH but RICH IN LOVE and SPERM can or not ah?:p

easyeasy
08-01-2008, 09:27 AM

i though you get to see this almost everyday in this forum:D

pocketrocket
08-01-2008, 09:51 AM

Ha! But give the boy a chance to fight a few battles first mah before experiences can be gained :D

S T A R
08-01-2008, 09:52 AM

Agree nowadays whether school hols or not also have this type of questions.

pocketrocket
08-01-2008, 09:54 AM

Brother...In case you got lucky, pls read my thread first (on date rape drug) before going out with the gal ok...Good man :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/80113-new-date-rape-drug-surfaced.html

no_faith
08-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Brother...In case you got lucky, pls read my thread first (on date rape drug) before going out with the gal ok...Good man.....bro, dun worry lah, he nvr mention abt the quality of gal mah.:p

gamersland
08-01-2008, 03:23 PM
hmm.. this kind of thing how to teach one... at the right moment (when u approach a gal and manage to do a dirty dance with her), take the opportunity (make her high using ur... then buy her a drink ) and seize the chance (whisper to her ears wat u want) and if u are lucky u get ons with her loh... hard to teach leh... need to experience it urself... u get the signal when it happens...

p.s: make sure u have ur own car.. u wouldn't want a horny gal to wait for a cab or worse (a bus!!!) with u.. like that sian half liao...

but wat a weird question to start with...:D

pocketrocket
08-01-2008, 06:04 PM
bro, dun worry lah, he nvr mention abt the quality of gal mah.:p

So are ya suggesting the brown paper bag over the head, with hot sexy face on the outside for the gal? Face kanan accident neber mind, as long as the body is hot and sexy. LOL :D

no_faith
09-01-2008, 01:28 PM
So are ya suggesting the brown paper bag over the head, with hot sexy face on the outside for the gal? Face kanan accident neber mind, as long as the body is hot and sexy. LOL :Dthis will have to allow bro dummydummy to answer.:p

in any case, dun need brown paper bag, u can juz simply switch off the light. lolz.

pocketrocket
09-01-2008, 05:02 PM
this will have to allow bro dummydummy to answer.:p

in any case, dun need brown paper bag, u can juz simply switch off the light. lolz.

Or wear an eye shade...Ha! :D

ziyi
10-01-2008, 02:26 PM
How about ask her wear Zhang Ziyi face mask ..

carabao
10-01-2008, 03:44 PM
wah lan eh.. TS u how old??

u want One Night Stand?

i think clarke quay's one night stand suits u...

hahaha
:D:D

Fuckster
12-01-2008, 04:09 AM
Hi bro, can somebody tell me how to get ONS with a local or foreign girl, non WL, in the club here (MOS, Zouk etc…)?

Hi Dude, below are few scenario, hope they helps :

1)Assume that you are not rich, nevermind, borrow 20K from loan shark and make sure all notes are in $50. Tie them in different bundles and leave them on your table when you are in the club.(100% success rate)

2)Assume that you look like a piece of shit, nevermind, go to a club with one of your most good looking male fren, aim for chicks in pairs whereby one of them chio and the other one looks like elephant. Trust me, your handsome fren will take that chio chick but don't worry, the elephant will come to you as she have no other choice. You just want an ONS so even elephant you won't mind right?

3)Assume that you are always dumb in front of women, nevermind, you don't have to talk, just go to the dance floor or stage and strip to your underwear (make sure its bright yellow in colour, same as what Steven Lim had wear before) and dance like a clown. Those chicks might find you cute and ONS with you.

4)If you belongs to the combination of the above mentioned three factors - not rich, look like shit and dumb, no choice lah bro, save one week of your pocket money for school, take a bus down to desker road, walk to the back lane, look for aunties sitting in the house with paper fan on their hand, pay $20 and have a half hour stand with her.

All the above are just my humble suggestion, hope I did not offend you in any ways. Thank you.

virginboy
12-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Looking for ONS? go to chengdu ... can get free fugs easily ... girls there are very open minded. Enjoy!

GTOKING
12-01-2008, 10:26 AM
hahahaha , every night you go there sure one day u will get
1 year got 365 day , mean you have 365 chances to have 1:D