PDA

View Full Version : Need contacts for DOCTOR to do abortion...

evolve
06-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Hi all,

I guess my gf is pregnant... and we dont not want any baby at the moment... anyone got any contact for Private Doctor that can do abortion ?
how much will it cost ? and izzit save ?

we had sex 2 days before a expect date for period (3 Jan '08). now is 6 Jan and no period yet... when do i need to buy the pregnant test kit to test ?

pls help ... thanx all....

mr.petain
07-01-2008, 09:53 AM
hey ts.

go pharmacy buy the test kit la.
anyway dun worry so much first. maybe her period late lea? esp if she is that kind always got irregular period one then i think u r safe.

t123
07-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Hey newbie, sometimes late period doesnt mean pregnant. It could be due to stress. 2nd, no more secretly abort. Have to register in KK or maybe other women clinic. Its very chek ark to abort, please be more sensible to wear protection. Lastly usually needs another month from the expected date of period to know whether kanna toto or not. Humanity, religiously, promisciously, you in deep shit. It will impact on your gf emotionally amd physically after she abort. You better do some prayers.:mad:

Orgasmic
07-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi all,

I guess my gf is pregnant... and we dont not want any baby at the moment... anyone got any contact for Private Doctor that can do abortion ?

we had sex 2 days before a expect date for period (3 Jan '08). now is 6 Jan and no period yet... when do i need to buy the pregnant test kit to test ?

if u want to try the kit, now is the ripe time although period sometimes is late for 1-2 weeks due to many factors.

if your gal is a Work permit or student pass, then she can abort in singapore.. if not cannot.. however if your gal is under 16, then automatically you will be arrested unless u go to malaysia to abort.

Taman perling in johor has one.

Zoick
07-01-2008, 10:29 AM
The period only late for few days. So wait another 2 weeks to see, it might be some delay in the period, especially if ur gf have irregular period circle.

You can obtain pregnancy test kit in pharmacy. If positive, then sit down and discuss. If abortion is the only way, then you can go to any woman clinic to do the abortion. Abortion in Singapore is legal, provided she is Singaporean, PR, Work permit holder. If you need any details information, i would suggest you to go with ur gf to see the doc.

All the best and take thing easy.

HY1209
07-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Bro, like some have suggested, a delay in period does not mean a cause for alarm. Many factors can contribute to a delay.

You may want to buy off the shelf test kit and try out first. If positive, better discuss well before any decision. By the way, don't know how accurate it is for such an early stage test.

My friend went for a abortion many years back and she is still suffering from the trauma, physically and emotionally. After abortion, her bastard bf ran away from her. She has her own kid now but the pregenancy was a difficuilt one. When ever she see movie or TV shows about abortion or related scenes, she will breakdown. Cannot tell her hubby also, so she really suffers.

Take care. By the way, how old are you?

Big Sexy
07-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Did u have unprotected sex all the while? if so then take the fuxking responsibility and be a man and the father of your child. Abortion should NEVER cross your mind.

Let;s hope that it is a case of late period..

Mercy is the most divine of all actions. Embrace it

here is for you to know how an abortion is done before you decide to go ahead and murder your child... IT IS SUCH A CRUEL ACT...

http://thornthreads.homestead.com/files/abortion02.jpg

http://thornthreads.homestead.com/files/abortion0.jpg

the morning after pill wouldnt help here in this case i reckon.. but do read it..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/40699-all-you-need-know-about-sex-your-sex-dictionary-13.html

Need contacts for DOCTOR to do abortion

liberatte
07-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Hi all,

evolve... first of all, you're not sure if she's pregnant... Get a kit first... Don't scare yourself...

My advise... DON'T kill the kid. If you're not able to take care of the kid, put it up for adoption. One day you'll understand... 2 days ago you fucked, and you are already telling everybody that you don't want to be responsible for that. Come on, you have the balls to do it, use the same balls to face it. You'll regret for the rest of your lives if you terminate the pregnancy if positive. Anyway, congratulations.. :D

colins
07-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Whoa man, I just had lunch! I thought it might be a better idea to show strong healthy babies...

Get a couple of test kits now, choose different brands and go test it out. If positive for more than 3 times, go to a clinic and do a formal pregnancy test. If negative all the way, wait 2 weeks if still no period, go see a doctor but say the symptom as irregular period (the doc will do a preg test anyway for this).

If she is really pregnant, these 2 weeks matter little.

If the preg test is positive, you have the choice to keep it discreet and 'solve' the 'evolve-junior' problem yourself.

If you decide to use 'private doctors', I think you better go check if it is mandantory for doctors to declare abortion operations. Because if it is, the only private doctors willing to perform for you, discreetly, are those willing to flaunt the law or are outside the law anyway. In such case, if you are willing to sacrifice the safety of mrs. evolve, pls go ahead and choose the cheapest alternative.

If you do finally try to feel a little responsible when the preg test is out, just send her to KK and do whatever is necessary, including facing the music.

There are many 'ifs' up there, have you ever wonder how we affect our lives with a butterfly effect from an earlier decision to have a stolen enjoyment? I mean, IF you have worn a bloody rubber on the 3rd of Jan, this world would seem a lot friendlier to you now without so many bad 'ifs'.

sammyboyfor
07-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Did u have unprotected sex all the while? if so then take the fuxking responsibility and be a man and the father of your child. Abortion should NEVER cross your mind.

I think legal abortions are one of the best things that ever happened.

Society is already full of useless fuckwits who were brought up incorrectly by reluctant parents not ready to assume the role of responsible parents.

Without abortions, society would have to put up with 4 times the number of these dysfunctional sub humans that cause most of the world's problems.

I encourage anyone who is not ready for parenthood to get rid of the fetus asap. The sooner the better.

liberatte
07-01-2008, 02:02 PM
No offence sammyboyfor, but I am 1 who is against abortion. I am glad MY life was spared by my parents a long time ago and was given away to a kind childless couple for adoption. One thing's for sure, its not where you're from that determines how you grow up. Its the people around you when you're growing up. Even if the society is full of 'fuckwits' there are people who tries hard to change it.

chai1020
07-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Why not wait for a week or more n see how?? Late periods could be due to few factors like unbalance diet , work stress n lack of rest . Even if ur gal really pregnant pls do reconsider abt n abortion

old_yet_horny
07-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Another pc of sad and disturbing news...
Hope its just a false alarm.

Unwanted pregnancy.. In the bloody first place, if you couple are not prepared to have babies, why not do initial precaution???

So many people dying to have their own baby and yet, you wanted to take away an innocent life!

Sad.. Sad..

Please consider other alternative before any rash action.

sammyboyfor
07-01-2008, 02:55 PM
My advise... DON'T kill the kid.

Should be "My ADVICE... DON'T kill the kid.".

"Advise" is a verb.

liberatte
07-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Should be "My ADVICE... DON'T kill the kid.".

"Advise" is a verb.

Hahahah.. my mistake... didn't really take note.. :D

Eunuch
07-01-2008, 03:32 PM
If married, the doctor will always advise to keep the baby ... whatever it is depending on circumstances, the doctor have been instructed to give his speech .... no hard and fast rule to abort or not ...

mokermania
07-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Let;s hope that it is a case of late period..

here is for you to know how an abortion is done before you decide to go ahead and murder your child... IT IS SUCH A CRUEL ACT...

Hi Big Sexy,

tks for sharing although it really heart pain.....:(
and jus hope it jus late period....

some people tried very very hard cant give birth....and some jus "wash them away like that".....

Big Sexy
07-01-2008, 04:08 PM
point taken sam.....Perspective is a 2-way street. Being tightly focused into the rose-tinted outlook all the time isn't good. I know - I've been in the rose-tinted camp for ages.

We are of course all entitled to our respective 'Opinions' and the 'World' and indeed the 'Good Ship BBS' would be a poorer place if a 'state ' of incessant pandemic approval was the actuality. Cheers!

Without abortions, society would have to put up with 4 times the number of these dysfunctional sub humans that cause most of the world's problems.

Big Sexy
07-01-2008, 04:13 PM
I cannot stop the threadstarter from making whatever decision he wants..
but i thought it was good that he knows what the procedures were.. that was my intention.. Alot of people does not know the procedure involved and got a rude SHOCK when they finally learn about how it is done.

i have done my part.... i gave the fetus a voice.... whether the threadstarter will give his own blood a life is up to him..;)

Hi Big Sexy,

tks for sharing although it really heart pain.....
and jus hope it jus late period....

some people tried very very hard cant give birth....and some jus "wash them away like that".....

F Off
07-01-2008, 04:29 PM
As far as possible I think the Catholic way is correct, however, I believe the baby should not be kept whatever the reasons ... ultimately the 'father n mother' will have to consult with the DR.

sammyboyfor
07-01-2008, 04:36 PM
As far as possible I think the Catholic way is correct, however, I believe the baby should not be kept whatever the reasons ... ultimately the 'father n mother' will have to consult with the DR.

The "Catholic way" also forbids fucking outside of wedlock. The pregnancy would not have happened if the Catholic way had been followed from the start.

Borat_sg
07-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Hope u seriously think it over...

Castrol
07-01-2008, 06:02 PM
The "Catholic way" also forbids fucking outside of wedlock. The pregnancy would not have happened if the Catholic way had been followed from the start.

yeah thats right, i have friends who have gone out with catholic chicks for a few months and still dont get a fuck. :D

an abortion, while it solves all problems for the couple, is about snuffing out a life.

i wish whoever experienced abortion with his or her partner before, will undertake to keep the next one/s from then on. some of us just need to learn the hard way, including me.

bangbangben
07-01-2008, 06:12 PM
but i thought it was good that he knows what the procedures were.. that was my intention.. Alot of people does not know the procedure involved and got a rude SHOCK when they finally learn about how it is done.

i have done my part.... i gave the fetus a voice.... whether the threadstarter will give his own blood a life is up to him..;)

Bro... I know of those illegal practioners whom do not own a suction device. Hence they would use the forceps to crush the baby's head before removal.

TS, I hope you will put much consideration into your decision. If the two of you choose an abortation. Please get it done at a legalised clinic or hospital to ensure that your gf is treated correctly and safely.

Note that after an abortation, the chances of a miscarriage is higher in future.

Pong Pong
07-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Please think CAREFULLY...!!!Be responsible for your own doings...

jplover
07-01-2008, 06:55 PM

i have done my part.... i gave the fetus a voice.... whether the threadstarter will give his own blood a life is up to him..;)Quite true.. I've tried my best to stop my friend from aborting her baby 2 years back when she's only 17 but she still insisted on doing it.

Though the pictures potraited as accurate as possible, there are still things that is not shown. The aborted babies are MASS CREMATED after being dumped together with other fetuses, be it in 1 pc or in a 'mixture'.

Was with her for the 4 days at hospital and each moments was heart-wrenching to know that a life is going to be snuffed out just because of some irresponsible acts.

In fact, depending on the stage of pregnancy, the baby MAY BE alive when forced out of the mother and placed inside a BioHazard Bag and dumped into the bins for MASS CREMATION.

If TS is unable to support the child, the child can still be born and give up for ADOPTION.

ALWAYS THINK TWISE ! Put yourself in the child's position and see what you'll feel if you're the fetus that's going to be snuffed out before you could see daylight?

evolve
07-01-2008, 09:23 PM
thanks for all the reply ....

she is 23 age, holding student-pass. I am also 23.

both of us not ready for the baby, even our family wont be able to accept such pre-married sex. I just hope is a late period... thanks for warning me the after effect... i will talk to her about it soon

now is period +5 days.... is the home pregency test kit accuracy? how many days old before it can detect positive?

hotsoup16
07-01-2008, 10:02 PM
i' m glad i made the right decision 7 yrs ago by keeping my kid cos circumstances dun permit me to have 1:)

uiop
08-01-2008, 03:46 AM
Do double check 1st before anything else.God Bless

natsuki
08-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Hi all,

Hello~ Dun be so stress la... Usually Late period is a normal thing la... u all have sex on 1st Jan.. Now is only 8th Jan... Normally still too early to check whether pregnant anot.... Should have wait 2 more weeks lah... If U are so afraid of her getting pregnant, den be responsible... a box of 12 condoms(durex together) costs 8 plus to 10 plus sgd... For tingling sensation, u may try durex tingle... a box of 12 costs ard 14 to 17 plus sgd.... After SEX, within 48-72 hrs, she can still visit a family doc, he or she might give her some medicine to take, wic can be effectively 'wash out' the sperms.... and period might come within 3-7 days...

The realli effective way is by doing a blood test, whereby normally the pregnancy kit cant tell, the blood test reveals it all... Usually during early stage of pregnancy, the kit tent to be inaccurate, afraiding that misjudgement might occur, do a blood test. If test result is positive (touch wood then..) , finding a 'private' doctor might not help too... Please bear in mind how danger it might be to both.... A lic doc and hospital is always the best choice. Doubt that they will inform ur parents since u both r grown up adults. The only concern is just the operation fee. And maybe the after effect of the girl's mood.... She will surely feel terrible... You know... Girls...

All the best....

aczeta76
08-01-2008, 09:09 AM
hmmm.. Guess the morning after pills are safer than abortion if small head over-rule big head.

Anyway, posted a thread on Sexual health page asking about where and how to get postinol.

Anyone got advice here?

AmazonGer
08-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Hi all,

both of us not ready for the baby, even our family wont be able to accept such pre-married sex. I just hope is a late period... thanks for warning me the after effect... i will talk to her about it soon

now is period +5 days.... is the home pregency test kit accuracy? how many days old before it can detect positive?

nobody is well prepared for a child. when the "real thing" happened, all will kalang kabok.... so learn and take responsibility of this.

Steadyman1
08-01-2008, 09:01 PM

Parent doesn’t accept pre-married sex and that normal. If the outcome is what you predicted, be a man to face it. All problems bound to have at least a solution. It is a matter how both families handle it.

You might be thinking of "Face" or pride where your girlfriend is still studying. It is norm that you are feeling this way. Let’s look at the other view. You are both grown up and will be parent some day. Just that it may be coming earlier.

It is fortunate that both of you are young adult and assuming that you are working.

Mental preparation are basically reading books/magazine, surfing net and having dialogue session with others relating on parenthood. Facing the reality is the harder factor ones need to accept.

Financial preparation will be tougher if you don't have saving and only resort the help from both families as well as cutting down your normal expenses.
Let’s not bring this too far as many of the brothers has commented.

Testing will be more accurate after a week or 2.
Regardless of the outcome, staying above of the possible confusion and think it simple.

What make thing confuse is when you think too much. Do it one at a time and you will attain your solution.

Life bound to have obstacles and many a time depends at the very moment how ones perceive and react.

Just remember every problem has a Solution.

blownup
09-01-2008, 09:14 AM
I believe all gynae performs abortion legally and illegally. Legally means you have to go through the counselling process before the schedule abortion procedure so as to highlight to you the pros and cons of this procedure. Illegally means the gynae will by-passing this step and straight onto the operating room (normally charge higher). Normally, the gynae will prescribe the affected pregnant woman a pill to be consumed about 10-12 hours before the procedure. This pill will "kill" the foetus and by the time she is wheel into the operation room, the foetus is perhaps dead.

For those so-called illegal abortion places which you and I normally watch from TV dramas, not sure whether really got such places in Singapore as our control over such thing is tight. Any doctor kana caught will definitely kan-tong medical practice for life.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
09-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Abortion is legal here......any gynae can do it for you......only when you knocked up an underaged girl then you have to worry......if you worried about costs then go to KK.......

baise
09-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Why would the gynae want to make it illegal by not giving you counselling .... :confused: . The counselling only take a couple of minutes. It is only when done for underage then it become illegal ....

I believe all gynae performs abortion legally and illegally. Legally means you have to go through the counselling process before the schedule abortion procedure so as to highlight to you the pros and cons of this procedure. Illegally means the gynae will by-passing this step and straight onto the operating room (normally charge higher). Normally, the gynae will prescribe the affected pregnant woman a pill to be consumed about 10-12 hours before the procedure. This pill will "kill" the foetus and by the time she is wheel into the operation room, the foetus is perhaps dead.

For those so-called illegal abortion places which you and I normally watch from TV dramas, not sure whether really got such places in Singapore as our control over such thing is tight. Any doctor kana caught will definitely kan-tong medical practice for life.

Taoist
09-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Threadstarter. 23 you should know better on how to protect yourself and the girl.

First, make sure if she really is pregnant. Its only been 8 days ... from your bonk and her period is 5 days late.
Second, only decide what action to get. Abortion or not, decision is yours and the gals. We dont live your lives.

Good luck and please take better care next time.

Steadyman1
09-01-2008, 08:01 PM
I believe all gynae performs abortion legally and illegally. Legally means you have to go through the counselling process before the schedule abortion procedure so as to highlight to you the pros and cons of this procedure. Illegally means the gynae will by-passing this step and straight onto the operating room (normally charge higher)...

Each gynae is require to have at least one counsellor in their clinic according to the regulation. All abortion must go through the counsellor and some form of endorsement has to be made after the counselling. Only then the gynae can perform the abortion if the party insist of doing so.

daned
10-01-2008, 01:27 AM
all the best bro!

gonggong18
10-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Hi all,

Your GF and you worry too much, test kit can buy from pharmacy. When positive then guide you, so many...opp Ho Kee pow in geylang got one.

jplover
11-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Each gynae is require to have at least one counsellor in their clinic according to the regulation. All abortion must go through the counsellor and some form of endorsement has to be made after the counselling. Only then the gynae can perform the abortion if the party insist of doing so.That's right.

My friend didn't want to do private and went to KK in the end.