PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulet Help Needed

airwaves
05-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Hi Bros

Recently lost my gf to someone. If you have any amulet or something for sale that can help me, i would really appreciate. Really damn depressed now.

Thanks so much bros

Regards

naemlo
05-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Recently lost my gf to someone. If you have any amulet or something for sale that can help me, i would really appreciate. Really damn depressed now.

Please refer to another similar thread. :rolleyes:

airwaves
05-01-2008, 06:17 PM
My sincere apologies bro. Didnt realise that there was one already. Sorry, my minds a bit off at the moment. Thanks for the head ups..

SORRY

airwaves
05-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Bro Naemlo,

I surf until eyes nearly coma....still cant find the tread you were referring to. Any chance, you can point me in the right direction?

Thanks bro, really wud appreciate your kind help

Regards

sammyboy_forum
05-01-2008, 09:11 PM
I suppose bro naemlo meant this one

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/38490-thai-amulets.html

hotsoup16
05-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Hi Bros

Thanks so much bros

Regards

What this amuletgotta do with yr GF? Win her back?:confused:

jdi813
05-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Recently lost my gf to someone. If you have any amulet or something for sale that can help me, i would really appreciate. Really damn depressed nowdunno how to put this to u bro ... but seriously u gotta sit down and analyse what happened ... i know this sounds sibeh cliche but maybe it is for the better, at least it happened now instead of 3 yrs into marriage or something like that ...

u need to give urself time ... not a thai amulet ...

Letting go of someone dear to you is hard but
Holding on to someone who doesn't even feel the same is much harder
Giving up doesn't mean you're weak.
It only means that you're strong enough to let go

airwaves
05-01-2008, 11:17 PM
Bro jdi813,

Thank you for your kind advice. Appreciate it. Maybe u are right n I cant see cos I'm in the middle. Thank you.

Regards

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
06-01-2008, 01:48 AM
What this amuletgotta do with yr GF? Win her back?:confused:

TS sounds like the male version of those little girls in the Flowerpots forum :rolleyes: