PDA

View Full Version : In Love with a PRC

Pages : [1] 2

saddleup
05-01-2008, 03:01 PM
I got myself involve with a non-WL. She's a PRC on a work permit and she's from Shenyang. She runs a beauty salon tailor to ladies only. She's maintenance free type. Not out to squeeze me dry coz haven't even spend a single cent on her. On the contrast, she buy me dinner and clothes. Do you think she's serious with me? We had our 1st nite recently. She also suggest I go back with her to Shenyang to visit her family. Initially I wanted to hit n run but now Im too involve with her liao. And if she's not with me, I'll miss her , think of her. Whenever she's out with her female friends, my mind runs wild. Thinking she'll be hook-up by other guys. What should I do?

airbrush
05-01-2008, 03:11 PM
She also suggest I go back with her to Shenyang to visit her family. Initially I wanted to hit n run but now Im too involve with her liao. What should I do?

When a girl ask you to go back home to visit her family, the chances is that she like you but she also want to let her family have opinion on you. This is quite normal for PRC girl. There is no harm going with her to SY since you love her. Chinese saying "When you marry a girl you not only marry her, you also marry the whole family" Give yourself a period of time to see how things work out. Best of luck hope you get a gem.

MiniHawk
05-01-2008, 03:17 PM
I got myself involve with a non-WL. She's a PRC on a work permit and she's from Shenyang. She runs a beauty salon tailor to ladies only. She's maintenance free type. Not out to squeeze me dry coz haven't even spend a single cent on her. On the contrast, she buy me dinner and clothes. Do you think she's serious with me? We had our 1st nite recently. She also suggest I go back with her to Shenyang to visit her family. Initially I wanted to hit n run but now Im too involve with her liao. And if she's not with me, I'll miss her , think of her. Whenever she's out with her female friends, my mind runs wild. Thinking she'll be hook-up by other guys. What should I do?

Go for your feel, sometimes chance don't come twice. What have you got to lose?:p

Ducati Corse
05-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Firstly, if u lov her, then u have to trust her, just like she is supposed to trust you.

Secondly, i agree with Airbrush. Meeting the parents is the NEXT STEP. Ask yourself if you are ready.

hotsoup16
05-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Bro,
Just treat it as normal courtship. dun worry so much abt her nationality even for local girls, there is no guarantee of "No cheating"

ah rat
05-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Go for ur love,we support U :D

sammyboyfor
05-01-2008, 03:29 PM
I got myself involve with a non-WL.

Another moron surfaces. :rolleyes:

ahpaul25
05-01-2008, 03:51 PM
When a girl ask you to go back home to visit her family, the chances is that she like you but she also want to let her family have opinion on you. This is quite normal for PRC girl. There is no harm going with her to SY since you love her. Chinese saying "When you marry a girl you not only marry her, you also marry the whole family" Give yourself a period of time to see how things work out. Best of luck hope you get a gem.

What airbrush mention is CORRECT, I'm one example bro....:D

ah rat
05-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Another moron surfaces. :rolleyes:

Sam, non-WL not FL :confused:

Ducati Corse
05-01-2008, 04:02 PM
What airbrush mention is CORRECT, I'm one example bro....:D

I know of a few Malaysia and Singaporean happily like you too. :D

naemlo
05-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Sam, non-WL not FL :confused:

Sam dun like PRC when anyone gets involve with PRC, he will disagree. :rolleyes:

ah rat
05-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Sam dun like PRC when anyone gets involve with PRC, he will disagree. :rolleyes:

If he don't like,he still keep tons of nude pics leh :eek:

ahpaul25
05-01-2008, 04:09 PM

Haiz, must be a unforgetable past.

I know of a few Malaysia and Singaporean happily like you too. :D

Ya.....it all depend on FATE lah.

ah rat
05-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Haiz, must be a unforgetable past..

Wahaha,maybe got cheated by them before :D

johntan_68
05-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Saddle bro, I agree with most bros here.

If you love her then goes with your feeling. Since, she cordially invited you to SY to meet her family, that means "there is hope to close this love story chapter coming back for ROM." At least, it allows you to feel the warmth travelling together and when you are in SY, you will be greeted with Honour & Joy!:D;) Dont doubt? Agree with her go back and visit her parents, show your sincerity. Remember to bring some goodies back to your future in-law. Hahahah.....:D:)

Congrats to your new found love and hope it last....

francined69
05-01-2008, 04:26 PM
give yourself more time to find out about her and her family. no need to rush into it. if she gets easily hooked by up by other guys means you did not loose anything. my opinion is, don't get rushed into anything. make sure you are comfortable with her.

sammyboyfor
05-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Wahaha,maybe got cheated by them before :D

I'm in a steady relationship. I don't need to get involved with anyone else.

The reason why I am so cynical is because I have seen numerous friends and colleagues end up as emotional wrecks because they got played out good and proper after failing to heed my advice.

No PRC women is going to travel all the way to Singapore without an ulterior motive. I can guarantee you they don't fly all the way to the little red dot to do charity work. They come to enrich their lives with the only entity which makes them happy and that is $$$$$$.

Some are straightforward and earn it directly by spreading their legs in return for a fee. Others are more devious. They plan for the long term. They pretend they aren't interested in money. However, when the time is right, the women's charter ensures they end up hundreds of thousands of dollars richer.

newbieboy
05-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Just curious, how did she find the money to open a salon here? How much do you actually know about her past?

Kyser Soze
05-01-2008, 07:19 PM
No PRC women is going to travel all the way to Singapore without an ulterior motive. I can guarantee you they don't fly all the way to the little red dot to do charity work. They come to enrich their lives with the only entity which makes them happy and that is $$$$$$.

Some are straightforward and earn it directly by spreading their legs in return for a fee. Others are more devious. They plan for the long term. They pretend they aren't interested in money. However, when the time is right, the women's charter ensures they end up hundreds of thousands of dollars richer.
Sounds scary.:eek: It seems as though all PRC women are bad.

Certainly, I believe there are both good & bad eggs around in a basket of eggs.
;)

pakpak2001
05-01-2008, 07:31 PM
================================================== ======
Bro, u are in luv with her liao!
confirmed!
marry her if both of u are not married

jon2000sg
05-01-2008, 07:43 PM
wah? so risky ah?

later your pockets open hole ah? :eek:

jon2000sg
05-01-2008, 07:44 PM

The reason why I am so cynical is because I have seen numerous friends and colleagues end up as emotional wrecks because they got played out good and proper after failing to heed my advice.

listen to BIG BRO SAM !!!

Heart Break Kid
05-01-2008, 10:08 PM

That why some PRC women are staying in S'pore with PR status & some even own condo somemore :D:):D:)

Why can't these PRC girls find their men in China ? Why choose to come S'pore ??

Jekyll and Hyde
06-01-2008, 12:21 AM
That why some PRC women are staying in S'pore with PR status & some even own condo somemore :D:):D:)

Why can't these PRC girls find their men in China ? Why choose to come S'pore ??

It takes two hands to clap. We sillypore men, with our superior exchange rate allow for it to happen by telling them to come..

The amount of women that come over is still nothing compared to the number of women in China.

ManuelFerrara
06-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Read my signature and remember it by heart.

Cytan7
06-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Yes, i agree on what big bro Sam said. I had asked some of the PRC ladies and almost all of them come here all for the sake of money. They are capable of doing anything.

virginboy
06-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Brother ask yourself if this is love or just simply lust? Better careful with PRC girls. Sex for them is don't really mean anything...Majority of the girls simply sleep with any men they like.

Loney In China
06-01-2008, 02:03 AM
Another brother falls under the spell of PRC ladies. Good luck bro.

2912Sex
06-01-2008, 02:25 AM
All the best to u with her bro! Cheers :D

ahpaul25
06-01-2008, 04:04 AM
Brother ask yourself if this is love or just simply lust? Better careful with PRC girls. Sex for them is don't really mean anything...Majority of the girls simply sleep with any men they like.

And that is what singaporean guy want.......hehe....SEX NOTHING BUT SEX...:D

GD_Paradise
06-01-2008, 04:05 AM
And that is what singaporean guy want.......hehe....SEX NOTHING BUT SEX...:D

HAHAHA. SEX always have a string attached horr. I not talking about the Tampon type either :p

sammyboyfor
06-01-2008, 06:47 AM

There are tons of men in China. PR women are spoilt for choice. However, very few provide instant wealth. On the other hand, Sinkie men are a passport to plenty of $$$$.

PRC girls aren't interested in wimpy Singapore men. They are only interested in their money. Once they get what they want, the man will be discarded like a used tissue paper. They'll then move on to their next victim.

When they have met their financial goals, they'll then go back to China to marry the man they REALLY love.

ah rat
06-01-2008, 07:54 AM

See ur right eyes always blink that why see 1 is bad 1,but I see 1 is good 1.I too seen numerous of friends and neigbours happily marry,even her husband praises her that she looks after her parent well.He say to me that even he himself never treat his parent like that.Even in the lift she greets & talks to aunt,uncle in different races & me too. He & his parent is not rich,they are from average income family.

When they have met their financial goals, they'll then go back to China to marry the man they REALLY love.

Don't forget ur great grandfather are from there too :D

juzjoin
06-01-2008, 08:31 AM
there r always 2 side of a story to a coin.

I do have a buddy who is happily married to a PRC for 6 years whom he got to noe at local KTV joint.

Another buddy of mine who is married to a local Sillyporean is filing for divorce after juz 2 years. His wife is asking for half of the asset and absurd amount of maintenance fees.

Be it a ger of any nationalities, tink with your BIG head, dun let your dick rule over your head.

sammyboyfor
06-01-2008, 10:41 AM

My great grandfather was from Iran. (then known as Persia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Empire))

sammyboyfor
06-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Another buddy of mine who is married to a local Sillyporean is filing for divorce after juz 2 years.

Singaporeans who marry Singaporeans are even dumber than those who marry PRC whores. :rolleyes:

79Guards
06-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Singaporeans who marry Singaporeans are even dumber than those who marry PRC whores. :rolleyes:

So only our boss Sam is the smartest guy among of them all eh?:rolleyes:

gun6969
06-01-2008, 12:21 PM
so .. errr ... which girls are suitable for marriage ? msian ? viet ? thai ? jap ? korean ?

ahpaul25
06-01-2008, 12:43 PM
so .. errr ... which girls are suitable for marriage ? msian ? viet ? thai ? jap ? korean ?

NONE....Be a Monk.....hehehe....:D

Jekyll and Hyde
06-01-2008, 12:46 PM
For me, ignore the nationality, focus on the chemistry. Most gals looking at SHORT TERM investment, PRC will need to marry quick. If she really love u, she will be willing to wait a LITTLE LONGER. Just my 2 cents

sammyboyfor
06-01-2008, 01:12 PM
So only our boss Sam is the smartest guy among of them all eh?:rolleyes:

My best advice is not to trust anyone when it comes to marriage.

Those who can't resist the urge to marry should make sure their valuables are placed out of reach of potential thieves masquerading as loved ones. An overseas family trust is a good way of keeping your assets safe.

sammyboyfor
06-01-2008, 01:14 PM

A more basic question is "why marry"? Marriage is no longer required in order to have sex which is all most men actually want.

When a girlfriend starts hinting at marriage, it's time to call it quits and move on.

Loney In China
06-01-2008, 01:15 PM

But if there is no trust, then why bother to marry ? Maybe better to just date forever :rolleyes:

Loney In China
06-01-2008, 01:25 PM
A more basic question is "why marry"? Marriage is no longer required in order to have sex which is all most men actually want.

When a girlfriend starts hinting at marriage, it's time to call it quits and move on.

Well, there is more than marriage than just SEX. There comes a time when just moving on is not enough. I have done it many times. Sooner or later, you will come across a kindred spirit, that gives you sex, companionship, and much more. That's when you kinda re-think the bonk as many gals without commitment rule.

sammyboyfor
06-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Well, there is more than marriage than just SEX. There comes a time when just moving on is not enough. I have done it many times. Sooner or later, you will come across a kindred spirit, that gives you sex, companionship, and much more.

If you trust the girl... AND the girl trusts you, then why bother with marriage? I've been with the same girl for 12 years. Our relationship is based on trust and respect. She is my best friend. She doesn't require marriage and neither do I.

We don't need a piece of paper to endorse our relationship.

just4fun
06-01-2008, 02:31 PM

Dun even consider to go back to her hometown unless u r prepared to get serious and eventually get married...Cos in china....by visiting her parents at her lao jia....is as good as a form of engagement...where all her uncles...aunties...parent's friend....villagers...and neighbour will know abt you....

If things dun work out for u..then ppl in her hometown will 闲言闲语.....trust me!!!

ah rat
06-01-2008, 02:42 PM
If you trust the girl... AND the girl trusts you, then why bother with marriage? I've been with the same girl for 12 years. Our relationship is based on trust and respect. She is my best friend. She doesn't require marriage and neither do I.

In this type of relationship any love involve :)

Loney In China
06-01-2008, 05:15 PM

OMG!! You sound so much like me its eerie :p. But somehow, women always require some security in the end. I have given almost everything except sigh on the dotted line.

Loney In China
06-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Dun even consider to go back to her hometown unless u r prepared to get serious and eventually get married...Cos in china....by visiting her parents at her lao jia....is as good as a form of engagement...where all her uncles...aunties...parent's friend....villagers...and neighbour will know abt you....

If things dun work out for u..then ppl in her hometown will 闲言闲语.....trust me!!!
You are very right. This is something most sillyporeans do not understand. They think its just a meet and free accomodation (and bonk) holiday. End the end, cannot run fast enuf :p

Loney In China
06-01-2008, 05:20 PM
In this type of relationship any love involve :)

Well, if you look at couples that have been together for a long time, the love is a different kind, not the tear your clothes off every minute of the day and bonk like rabbit "loud" kind of love, but a gentler, more subdued kind. :)

colins
06-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Bro saddleup, actually there are many angles to look at your situation, but the fact that this is a sex forum and PRC ladies being big part of our sex scene here is going to narrow down the 'angles' that you're going to get.

I think clearly you're now very hot for this woman, why not take a step back and let it cool for a while? Let the honeymoon period pass by and all the lovey dovey emotion subside, and you're probably going to think much clearer. Because as you want something badly, you can't wait to possess it and you can't stand the threat of losing it. Being madly in love sort of cancel out a lot of practical, rational thinking that might save you tons of agony later.

Personally, I've 2 live examples of happily married couples around me, the wife being originally from PRC. No they have never work in entertainment industry before. Both my friends went to china to work and got married to a local. Now got kids and a proper family life.

But the chance of getting such is very very slim esp if you met the girl here (no need to say why). In addition, they will be lots of issue relating to culture and perception of foreign marriages which can last decades to resolve. Even if you find the girl while you're in china, their perception to money is also very different from ours. Of cos, if you cant seem get a good match for yourself with a sg girl, be prepared to change and accept their culture as part of your life from the day you marry a PRC lady.

Heart Break Kid
06-01-2008, 09:20 PM
There are tons of men in China. PR women are spoilt for choice. However, very few provide instant wealth. On the other hand, Sinkie men are a passport to plenty of $$$$.

PRC girls aren't interested in wimpy Singapore men. They are only interested in their money. Once they get what they want, the man will be discarded like a used tissue paper. They'll then move on to their next victim.

That explained why many PRC mei mei in China own 3-storey houses and boutiques businesses...
all these is funded by Sinkie men.

Would you mind to elaborate more on "wimpy Singapore men" ?

Mi don't quite understand the word "wimpy" :confused:

airbrush
06-01-2008, 10:23 PM

I agree with brother Sam. If only that you don't trust each other then you sign a contract. There is no point getting register then later separated. Paper endorsement is technical only. And I believe there is one country is doing it which I came across while reading some article when I was flying.

When marriage you need money and when you separate you need even more money.

just4fun
06-01-2008, 10:32 PM
IMHO...If you r thinking of getting a PRC whom u know in Singapore as a gf or even as a wife...the chances that they are all out for ur money is higher...considering the fact they had seen enough singaporeans men and also they are here for a very clear objectives... To make money and more money...

However, being based in China 3 yrs plus.... I had seen tons of PRC MM whom are making abt 1-2k rmb per month...but they are very contended with their life...happily married to the man they love.... make babies with that miserable 2-3k rmb per month... They are certainly not materialistic... in fact...they are anytime better than our sgp gls...whom fancies nothing much expensive Gucci...LV bags... For those PRC MM...a box of rocher chocolate from their PRC bf...will make them in cloud nine....

So let's not sterotype all PRC MMs... There are certainly nice souls ard....

Also, pls dun make sacractics remarks and tries to think that ALL PRCS are after ur money...Cos u never been and live ling enuff in China...I think ur opinion will change if u hv met more PRCs in China...

colins
06-01-2008, 10:47 PM
...So let's not sterotype all PRC MMs... There are certainly nice souls ard....

Also, pls dun make sacractics remarks and tries to think that ALL PRCS are after ur money...Cos u never been and live ling enuff in China...I think ur opinion will change if u hv met more PRCs in China...

Agree with you. People looking inward and outward definitely express widely differing opinion. To be frank, even those who work in bars are sometimes genuinely in need of the cash for their families. I mean, we laugh when we hear such old time stories just like when we hear an old joke. But many a times, jokes are partly related to the truth, thats why its so funny.

However, there is a difference between expressing personal opinion and public opinion. Personally, I believe you are right. But in the public, esp when advising someone who met a PRC MM in singapore and falling in love with her, we have to stick to statistics and chances. That probably make a better advice rather than to say 'hey bro, they're really nice so pls throw all your stuff in'.

In China, we can still hope to find a decent and sincere relationship with a girl. But over here, using such mentality to find a PRC girlfriend or wife is quite fatal.

warbird
07-01-2008, 09:00 AM

Those who can't resist the urge to marry should make sure their valuables are placed out of reach of potential thieves masquerading as loved ones. An overseas family trust is a good way of keeping your assets safe.

We should all pay attention to our big boss Sam, the LKY of this forum, whose view on PRC, S'pore gals n marriage is generally correct, IMHO. It behooves all of us to heed his well-intentioned advice.

There is a good reason why, in most Asian societies, marriage is almost always a union between a man n a woman from similar financial n educational background. Otherwise, one is never sure if the other party is marrying for love or for money.

A recent survey in China, a supposedly socialist country, reveals that very rich men there almost never marry a girl who is relatively poor, despite her exceptional beauty n charm. Such a girl would be a great partner for a few nights or even as a long-term er nai, but NEVER as a wife. These rich men understand an often overlooked truism: Money is an asset which grows over time, whereas beauty is an asset which diminishes over time.

Our boss' warning about S'pore girls is candid n astute, n especially poignant if the union is between two unequal parties. I hv an acquaintance who was literally taken to the cleaner by his S'pore wife, now his ex. He was very handsome n had a fairly good job n some assets, but only O-level education; I never understood why he married a poor, homely n older woman, albeit she was quite smart n better educated. After 7-8 years of marriage, they divorced n she got essentially his only inheritance, an upscale private condo, n custody of his only child. He now lives in a small HDB flat n ekes out a meager living on a low-paying job.

A few words about bro Saddleup's "problem." If u truly love the PRC girl n vice versa, go to SY to visit her family. Must u marry her even if everything checks out all right? Couldn't u just keep her as ur mistress? If u do want to get married n hv substantial assets, it may be prudent to keep them in a trust or some offshore accounts. Be wise, be prepared just in case, as people may change a lot after marriage. I'm actually envious becos u fall for a non-WL PRC, whereas I fell for a PRC WL(ouch!!).http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/73379-wl-falling-love-you-38.html

IMHO, most people will experience requited romantic love only once or twice a lifetime. It's very precious. So go for it, bro Saddleup.

Lastly, let me dedicate my 2 favorite quotes to all of u:

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever."
~ by Anonymous ~

"The courses of true love never did run smooth."
~ by William Shakespeare ~

Hv a great day!

ministrel
07-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Generally speaking, members here are not that trusting of their wives, relationship with wives not so good, not trusting of their GFs, relationship with their GFs not so good and also they are more prone to extra marital affairs be it short or long. This include Boss himself. From Boss's post you can tell he is extremely vocal against any relationship with PRCs, sceptical of local gals .... not that I am trusting of PRCs, I am not. But sometimes, there are real gems out there be they PRCs or locals, I would say locals more, not that they are better, but because they are locals. In the PRCs standpoint, they do not dare trust us too much because whatever we say, they are still not local .... here I am not talking about those who have zero intention of settling down here.

And regarding marriage ... hmmm, without signing on the dotted line already give the other party the idea of incomplete trust of each other, though some gals may say its ok ... deep inside they may not think that way if they really do intent to stay with you forever. Without signing just make it easier for either party to get out of the relationship at the smallest of disagreement, and we have to agree, there is no such thing as total agreement. Thus this perpetuates the thinking that signing on the dotted line is a waste of time.

Members here must not think they are saints and blame the other party for any problems .. but should look at themselves ... haha, in saying this I am also in this position, but I do not blame my OC .. but blame myself ... This forum itself perpetuates the breaking down of families ... I would say ..

IMHO, we should as far as possible try not to emulate Western behaviour, this will slow down the breaking down of society ... which I believe is inevitable and will ultimately lead to a change in what is considered accepted behaviour ...

On this note, I am not sure if anybody want to have a kid out of wedlock. or they do not want kids at all ...

Heart Break Kid
07-01-2008, 10:27 AM
sianz no doubt now mi is part-timing with a S'pore insurance agent who she aspire to earn million dollars
but the fact I don't really like her.

My heart now is still truly in love with a PRC mei mei working in KTV here.

Why like that :confused: should I go for it (PRC mei mei) ?

I have some spare cash to burn only :(

sulk
07-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Bro Heart Break Kid, have read alot of your posts ... are you falling into the KC trap :eek:

no_faith
07-01-2008, 10:56 AM

We don't need a piece of paper to endorse our relationship.till now, i still have this belief.

if there is love and trust, got marriage or not makes no difference.
both still can walk together to the end of their life.
the paper doesnt guarantee happiness or everlasting marriage.

if marriage is so easy, there wun be so much divorce.

Heart Break Kid
07-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Women regardless of nationality based in our S'pore society don't think that way. A majority would still prefer to have a ROM certificate to safeguard themselves. S'pore & Msia girls to need to official marriage to answer to their parents that they found their life partners.

Some S'pore & Msia girls even tell mi ROM certficate is cash in-flow & assets sharing protection in case their husband change hearts or finish liao (lose their jobs & unemploy for long time).

Then they get their fair shares while separating & divorcing. :(

no_faith
07-01-2008, 11:14 AM
...Then they get their fair shares while separating & divorcing.this i also understand.
eg. when divorce, a woman in 40s may have prob to marry again. but for a man in 40s still can marry a syt as long u can afford it.
we also have to be fair to the ladies.

see, so much troubles, precautious, defence to take, issit neccessary to marry?
or for the sake of marriage? or this is just a life cycle? or becuz of loneliness?

hahaha, to me marriage like playing B/S. if u plc on big, make sure it opens big or else it opens sml, you lose it.

this is my point of view.

Heart Break Kid
07-01-2008, 11:21 AM
this i also understand.
eg. when divorce, a woman in 40s may have prob to marry again. but for a man in 40s still can marry a syt as long u can afford it.
we also have to be fair to the ladies.

see, so much troubles, precautious, defence to take, issit neccessary to marry?
or for the sake of marriage? or this is just a life cycle? or becuz of loneliness?

hahaha, to me marriage like playing B/S. if u plc on big, make sure it opens big or else it opens sml, you lose it.

this is my point of view.

To generalise people marry to set up family & plan to have kids.
This is part of our life development and definitely nobody want to miss their timelines of getting married & having kids.

As for punting on Big / Small ..life is a gamble not just married.
If you bet on both ...and the dices rolled to be 3 of a kind. BAO ZI

Big Small everything also kana makan :D:):D:)

ramses
07-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Agree with HBK, life is a gamble, there are always risks .. and like Forest Gump will say, it is like a box of chocolates :D

tOmAski33
07-01-2008, 11:45 AM
till now, i still have this belief.

Good belief that you hold onto Bro...
Personally i still put love and trust above all things.
When you have those in your life, you and your partner will be blessed
(Marriage and children or not is up to individual)
Only LOVE can make us happy...

wat2woopee
07-01-2008, 11:53 AM
See ur right eyes always blink that why see 1 is bad 1,but I see 1 is good 1.I too seen numerous of friends and neigbours happily marry,even her husband praises her that she looks after her parent well.He say to me that even he himself never treat his parent like that.Even in the lift she greets & talks to aunt,uncle in different races & me too. He & his parent is not rich,they are from average income family.

That's why my grandfather came to Singapore, to run away from them :D

sammyboyfor
07-01-2008, 12:10 PM
Some S'pore & Msia girls even tell mi ROM certficate is cash in-flow & assets sharing protection in case their husband change hearts or finish liao (lose their jobs & unemploy for long time).

Then they get their fair shares while separating & divorcing. :(

I agree that society's expectations may force marriage upon some who do not really want to tie the not.

For those who have no choice but to marry, I recommend that they place all their assets in a trust first. This will ensure that if a messy divorce does happen, your assets are safe.

For more information, go to DZ BANK International Singapore Ltd. (http://www.dzi.sg/HTML/Trust_and_Offshore.htm)

This is by no means the only option. I would suggest that those who have assets to protect consult a lawyer who is familiar with offshore trusts which do not fall under local jurisdiction. It makes things so much simpler should the shit hit the fan.

Wealth Protection

This feature of a trust is based on the division of legal and beneficial ownership. If the assets are transferred to a Trust they no longer form part of the property owned by the Settlor. The Trust assets cannot be used any longer to satisfy the creditors of the Settlor in case of financial problems. It is important that the Trust is established when the Settlor is financially secure otherwise these Trusts are ineffective if there are any creditors known that have strict financial requirements at the time the assets are transferred.

Preserving family assets

A common motive for setting up a Trust is to preserve the family assets and increase them in the future. Some may wish to ensure that wealth accumulated during a lifetime is not distributed to their heirs immediately after their death. The Trust is a powerful planning tool to ensure that wealth will accumulate even after the death of the Settlor.

Tax Planning

In some cases certain taxes may be saved or deferred by setting up a Trust. Anyway the advice of a professional tax advisor in the Settlor`s and Beneficiaries` home jurisdiction should be considered.

Estate Planning

A Trust can offer the possibility to make more suitable and flexible arrangements than prescribed by law. Many people want to ensure a source of income for a widows´ life or making provisions for the education of their children. Possibly some people also consider to provide a fund to protect their families in the event of sudden illness or other disasters. Trusts are likely to be the most satisfactory vehicles to make provisions of this kind.

Business Succession

Some people may be concerned to ensure the business succession after their death, especially if they have built a business during their lifetime. The shares of a company can be transferred to a Trust to avoid unnecessary liquidation of a family company after the death of the owner. The Trustee retains the company shares and keeps the company running save and manages the business. This may be advantageous if family members have no business experience on their own or where they disagree on the way to manage the business.

Long term care

Many people consider to provide those who may be unable to manage their own affairs e.g. infant children, the aged or people suffering from certain illnesses. A Trust is a vehicle that can be used to care for the future of families and relatives.

Confidentiality

Trusts are generally a discreet and personal matter between the Trustee, the Settlor and the Beneficiaries and they are often the subject of strict confidentiality rules in the relevant jurisdiction.

What other personal companies are available?

International business can often only be successfully transacted by corporate vehicles e.g. the International Business Companies (IBC). The IBC is an offshore company incorporated in a tax haven which is free from all local taxes. It is commonly used for offshore banking to conduct international trade, investment activities by professionals and for asset protection.

For some purposes it can also be necessary to take advantage of special types of legal entities e.g. to set up a holding company operation with access to double tax treaties or ring fence your assets.
We can help you to setup your individual investment vehicle for all your personal intentions e.g.

International Business Company (e.g. in BVI)
Global Business License Companies (Mauritius)
Companies Special License (Seychelles)
Limited Life International Company (Samoa)

Akina
07-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Sometimes when a giy really love the gal, it makes it difficult for them to have a premarital agreement ... as they think that it will not show that they really love their wife to be .... :rolleyes:

no_faith
07-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Only LOVE can make us happy...yes only if it ends happily.
if it turns ugly, u will see the ugly side of humanity.

sammyboyfor
07-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Sometimes when a giy really love the gal, it makes it difficult for them to have a premarital agreement ... as they think that it will not show that they really love their wife to be .... :rolleyes:

Assets should be protected while one is still single. The subject doesn't even have to be discussed when you meet someone "special" and decide to settle down.

If you have a nice house, a fat bank balance and a healthy investment portfolio, The wife will simply assume that she'll be helping herself to half of everything when she decides to move on to even greener pastures.

However, when her lawyers come after the husband's assets, they'll find that all his assets belong to a trust and are are safely out of reach. :p

I set up a family trust more than 15 years ago. I don't personally own any significant assets at all. My property, stocks, bonds, cash etc all belong to a family trust which will be converted to a charity trust upon my demise.

A trust does more than just protect your assets from scheming women. It also prevents your assets being lost via law suits or confiscated via council and state by laws etc.

Loney In China
07-01-2008, 01:18 PM
till now, i still have this belief.

But they need the paper for their "peace of mind". And with such forums as ours, are we not surprised of their distrust :p. so many naughty didi's around.

Eunuch
07-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Hehe maybe marry a rich gal instead and we can stake a claim if anything happen to marriage :D

behappybe
07-01-2008, 03:13 PM
After reading thru bros comments on this topic of "In Love with a PRC", I would like to voice my opinion too.
Life inclusive of Love, Career, anything is always a GAMBLE!
The most important thing is if you lose the gamble, how to pick up the bits and pieces. Life still have to carry on. I always belief that why should we live in misery after we loss the gamble, why not live a merry life! Life have its sweet memories and bitter ones too. So lets face it, be it good or bad. Life have "sour, bitter, hot, sweet"
I would recommend TS to try out this relation and see what the future had for him, it might be a blessing or (????).
Never live to regret what you might have miss if you did not try it out.
Just my 2cents thoughts.

sammyboyfor
07-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Life inclusive of Love, Career, anything is always a GAMBLE!
The most important thing is if you lose the gamble, how to pick up the bits and pieces.

You have left out the most important aspects of gambling which are :

1) Limit your stake.
2) Hedge your bets.
3) Know the odds.

Marrying a PRC girl is not a gamble. It's suicide. You might as well just jump off a cliff.

cinta
07-01-2008, 04:18 PM
But sometimes in life, though the odds are not too good, we still have to take the risk ....

sammyboyfor
07-01-2008, 04:29 PM
But sometimes in life, though the odds are not too good, we still have to take the risk ....

Yeah... and people who do that are called "idiots".:p

Taking risks is a good thing. However, all smart risk takers take measures to turn the odds in their favour.

Marrying a PRC gal who has come to Singapore for the specific purpose of digging for gold is just plain stupid... hence the label "IDIOT".

kiko
07-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Bros:

Please don't fall in love with those ktv or massage gals here. i had experienced before once i really love a tian ann menn ktv gal, even give her moneyto send money home. in the end still break off. I just feel that they doesn't know what is love !

Ah Loon
07-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Bro,

Are U READY to get settle down!!! ..it a lifetime committment. To be, it dosen't matter if she's from PRC or thai or any nationality. Rather u have a staple job first & mature enough to think, communicate with confident, then U are ready for "anything"

:cool:

tweetygal
07-01-2008, 06:23 PM
I agree with some of the bros who think tat falling in love with PRC who come to S'pore to earn $ is stupid. All they wanna do is to get a PR status after they marry you. Than after that they divorce you. Tat means making use of you to be a PR in s'pore. There are somes cases like tat tat happened before. If they can come to s'pore to earn $, they can sleep with a lot of men. If u come to think of it, would u like your wife to be f*** by so many men? Dun u feel tat they are dirty & used?? Having been touched by so many men before, it is like using those hand me downs from other people...they use...finish with it...your turn to use...even after they marry you...they can still sleep around cos they are so used to it already...you wouldn't want to wear a green hat rite??

DTCEPL
07-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Didn't know that falling in love or getting married with a PRC Gal requires so much financial planning just like in a Public Listed Company.

I guess the Big 4 Audit Firms or Corporate Law Firms should have a consultancy arm cater to such needs.....sure to earn big money.:D Before you get married, you got to hired a consultant and pay him/her big time, I guess after that most Bros are sqeeze dry and left with nothing for the PRC Gal by people like Nicky Tan (from the ex-Price Waterhouse) etc.

Hehehe, just my personal tots, no offence meant.

behappybe
07-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Your are correct Boss, we have to consider those aspect before the gamble. But I see the word "LOVE", I blur blur already cause kenna couple of times and I still never learn. :o
But Boss, in Sillypore very hard to find cliff and also nowaday the trend is jump MRT. :D
Anyway, I always believe no venture no gain. But of course like what the Boss say must limit your stake than would get hurt too deep both emotionally and financially. After its over can fight another war with love again.

ah rat
08-01-2008, 07:43 AM
I've been with the same girl for 12 years.

Marrying a PRC girl is not a gamble. It's suicide. You might as well just jump off a cliff.

Wow so hate PRC girl,I think before the 12 years there too some story behind :D

Aurors
08-01-2008, 08:28 AM
I think relationship is not like numbers where you can calculate exactly what the risk rewards are. For relationship, individuals place different value to things. So it may appear stupid gamble to one like Bro sammyboyfor but might be a good gamble to another ...

Agree with bro Ah rat, must have some bad experience with PRC .... donno now the GF is what nationality .... and 11 years liao .. so I assume not going to have kids..

airbrush
08-01-2008, 12:19 PM
If I ride a bicycle and a girl fall in love with me and she is going to ride on my bicycle where ever I go then I will fall in love with her. On the other hand if I drove a Merc and the girl fall in love with me then I have to take precaution because she might not fall for me, she might fall for creature comfort.

manipulator
08-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Bro quite simplistic view, so Merc owners cannot trust anybody and bicycle owners can trust anybody ... bicycle owner in Singapore can also be millionaire in Indonesia and China ... :D

I think all individuals should just be on their guard. Most times suspicious things we will brushed aside if kena smitten liao. So whatever suspicious things a gal do, take it very seriously, usually it is serious. However, rule of thumb is avoid all WLs unless you are willing to take a chance of 99% failure and ultimately the consequences ...

Heart Break Kid
08-01-2008, 12:37 PM
If I ride a bicycle and a girl fall in love with me and she is going to ride on my bicycle where ever I go then I will fall in love with her. On the other hand if I drove a Merc and the girl fall in love with me then I have to take precaution because she might not fall for me, she might fall for creature comfort.

Then next time mi should ride a bicycle to Geylang or JC KTV when go there to cheong :D:):D:)

manipulator
08-01-2008, 12:41 PM
No, you should drive there but dont bring gals out ... dont let them know you can afford comforts of life .... easier said than done, most times guys wanna yaya papaya .... :D

airbrush
08-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Then next time mi should ride a bicycle to Geylang or JC KTV when go there to cheong

hahaha okay lah we both ride bicycle to cheong GL, JC, Tianaman, Dynasty, KSS, etc.,etc.:D Must ride a made in China kind hor. FYI some bicycle can cost up to 15K(GBP) made in England

kiko
08-01-2008, 01:20 PM
I believe those PRC gals that work in spore factories or restaurant are good ones. They are worth date out.. brothers here can try, and give a fr, !

sexper
08-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Some of them work as FL during their off hours or off days ... so make sure you check it out first ....

sleaguepunter
08-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Bro Saddleup,

dont rush into it. Take slow and steady step in this relationship. Find out more about her. You can love at first sight but love may not last forever. Try to understand her character more. As what you know of her is just the surface, there maybe certain behaviours that you may cannot tahan.

ie.. maybe she pick her nose during meal, dont flush after using the toilet etc etc... So, find out more as you will have to live the rest of your life with her, once sign on the dotted line, there no turning back.

huaren
08-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Bro Saddleup,

dont rush into it. Take slow and steady step in this relationship. Find out more about her. You can love at first sight but love may not last forever. Try to understand her character more. As what you know of her is just the surface, there maybe certain behaviours that you may cannot tahan.

ie.. maybe she pick her nose during meal, dont flush after using the toilet etc etc... So, find out more as you will have to live the rest of your life with her, once sign on the dotted line, there no turning back.

married liao also can divorce mah... there's not time that can decided whether is she your partner for whole life. is more down to fate if you ask me.

sammyboyfor
08-01-2008, 04:14 PM
once sign on the dotted line, there no turning back.

Since when has divorce become illegal???? :rolleyes:

Shim
08-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Maybe should cohabit first and see whether want to proceed further ... is the gal asking for marriage .. sometimes they wanna to rush so that they can get it over and done with asap.

IDOL
08-01-2008, 04:34 PM

Boss some people think divorce is taboo and the stigma on it, cant blame them. Nowadays people dont bat an eyelid to divorcing, getting more and more westernised or should I say down underised.... :D

kiko
08-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I believe if u really love the gal, there shouldn't have divorce. even if there is misunderstanding, its better to have both of u sit down and settle the matter, Bros here, if your gal say darling moved over to china with me, and let's live happily there , will u all do it ?

aihoannil
08-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Move to china .... opportunities though better ... not a good idea. Become ger's territory ... anything can happen there ... make sure she knows insurance money dont go to her first. :eek:

alligator
08-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Maybe the wife is the one with the change of heart?

Loney In China
09-01-2008, 01:52 PM

This is for WLs la. Cannot generalise on the whole of China.

When i spoke to my GF about marriage, what is it that they want in a marriage

1. Someone to care for their family. This is China culture. Means the parents to be taken care of (lucky she has no sibling)
2. Someone to love her and be faithful
3. Kids

So in my mind, its about comfort and security, if dun wanna marry her, a house (which I am planning to invest in anyway sooner or later), and make sure she have enough kept away for her.

KIDS for me are the main problem. :o ...

Loney In China
09-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Didn't know that falling in love or getting married with a PRC Gal requires so much financial planning just like in a Public Listed Company..

Well, its also an INVESTMENT :D. So must safeguard it accordingly. Dun want an ENRON or BARINGS ma :p

Loney In China
09-01-2008, 01:58 PM

Something for thought. Cos when we start to woo a girl, we are out to impress her, so sometimes even beyond our means.

So be yourself. Nothing to be shy. If she cannot accept you for who you are, then she is not the one for you.

mwmf
09-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Haha, the requirements is a standard answer for most gals. But then hor if you dont want kids, marry for what ... even if wanna marry, no need so kan cheong.

Agree cannot generalise for all PRCs. And if you buy house in China, to escape certain taxes it must be her name, then you will be taking big risk, and for that matter even if it is in your name, it is a big risk, you donno what those people there do, PRCs themselves get cheated of houses that they supposedly bought, what more foreigners .... :eek:

Anyway, if you set your mind on it already, all the best to you.

1. Someone to care for their family. This is China culture. Means the parents to be taken care of (lucky she has no sibling)
3. Kids

So in my mind, its about comfort and security, if dun wanna marry her, a house (which I am planning to invest in anyway sooner or later), and make sure she have enough kept away for her.

KIDS for me are the main problem. :o ...

saddleup
09-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Damn! My thread become a debating topic. Anyway, appreciate all the replies. Been a very fruitful thread. Instead of giving PRC $ to spend, wat if she give me $ to spend? Haha. Does that makes me a PRO. kekeke

Taoist
09-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Instead of giving PRC $ to spend, wat if she give me $ to spend? Haha. Does that makes me a PRO. kekeke

Nope, but makes you VERY LUCKY i think. Reading some postings on SB, most guys will be envious. Of cos, she must be a sexy SYT too :D

The_Unrepentant
09-01-2008, 09:23 PM

3. Kids

point 1 is utter rubbish! don tell me she is the only child. u should be beware of anyone who mention pt 1.

colins
10-01-2008, 01:24 AM
No, point 1 is very valid. In fact at times it is too valid that a lot of PRC over here are misusing that point and turning it as a sad tale of sympathy to get maintenance from guys here.

All of my ex in China during my 4 years had point 1 as either 1st or 2nd priority.

colins
10-01-2008, 01:28 AM
China imposed the one-child policy in late seventies and only until recently did they relak a little and give parents who are both single child the right to have a second baby.

paradigm
10-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Actually all points are valid, but it is the same as Singapore, you mean you dont look after your parents .....

The question is not whether it is valid, it is whether they treat you as carrot head, obviously if they come out with a reason, it has to be something that is possible. And it doesnt mean without our $$$, their parent will die ...

Another common excuse is parent or grand parent sick and need money urgently to pay hospital bill ..... never never believe them when they tell you this, this is the oldest excuse used by them

staphan
10-01-2008, 10:35 AM
In love with PRC ... KC trap? Most times, once kena cannot control, so the solution is dont look for PRC, look for LOS gals :) like that if chicken and duck , then chances of falling in love slim.

Dancing
10-01-2008, 12:37 PM
In love with PRC ... KC trap? Most times, once kena cannot control, so the solution is dont look for PRC, look for LOS gals :) like that if chicken and duck , then chances of falling in love slim.

Its easier to say than do, bro.

Dancing
10-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Sorry double post

sleaguepunter
10-01-2008, 01:31 PM

Boss, what i meant was cannot turn back the clock. No use to regret if the marriage cannot work out.:)

stacy
10-01-2008, 01:47 PM

Agree with you bro, but it seems that some seniors here are very apt at that.
I suspect it really take years of experience to do that. Or you have no money than the gers not interested ??? :eek:

uiop
10-01-2008, 03:56 PM

Well i just know there a prc girl who cry and cry for my frd :p Don't know what my frd have done to her :D

Hole In One
10-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Huh, the ger kena KCed by your friend .... :eek: skill of highest level :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-01-2008, 04:05 PM
this is not impossible,they are not totally devoid of feelings,just that the possibilities are real rare. ;)

kiko
10-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Anyway what is LOS gals? They come here motive is to get money then go back china. I will not fall onto their trap again!

Hole In One
10-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Bro kiko Land Of Smiles meaning Thai gals

Bro SJG, yep, have heard of cases like that, and after KCed the ger, free bonk throughout ... but donno got otgher kind of payment boh ..

Heart Break Kid
10-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Bro Heart Break Kid, have read alot of your posts ... are you falling into the KC trap :eek:

No lah ... but mi wishing for a good KC relationship with my PRC true love :p

To spend this type of money is still consider worthwhile :D

Loney In China
11-01-2008, 02:21 AM
point 1 is utter rubbish! don tell me she is the only child. u should be beware of anyone who mention pt 1.

She IS THE ONLY CHILD. China is still sticking to ONE CHILD POLICY. Except for certain ethnic groups, and for the really rich.

Loney In China
11-01-2008, 02:24 AM
No, point 1 is very valid. In fact at times it is too valid that a lot of PRC over here are misusing that point and turning it as a sad tale of sympathy to get maintenance from guys here.

All of my ex in China during my 4 years had point 1 as either 1st or 2nd priority.

China imposed the one-child policy in late seventies and only until recently did they relak a little and give parents who are both single child the right to have a second baby.

Yeah. Thats y i always advice brothers to NOT use money as the primary tool to tackle gers in China. Just will end up heartbreak later when all she want in u is $$$. Dont get me wrong, $$$ is important, just how high in importance.\

As for single child, well, i heard its not they relax, just small officials are corrupt and accept bribes to allow a second child.

Compassion
11-01-2008, 02:55 AM
Let me throw another thought into the whole confusion about marriage:-

Marriage is Love, but then love is blind. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind. ha..ha..ha... :D

sammyboyfor
11-01-2008, 04:01 AM
Yeah. Thats y i always advice brothers to NOT use money as the primary tool to tackle gers in China.

Should be "That's why I always ADVISE brothers......".

"Advice" is a noun.

asean
11-01-2008, 08:50 AM
It is not just money they are after, some may want the PR status, so eevn if no money they willing to sacrifice for a while ... this type guarantee sure run once PR kena..

dap26
11-01-2008, 09:22 AM
It is not just money they are after, some may want the PR status, so eevn if no money they willing to sacrifice for a while ... this type guarantee sure run once PR kena..

Last time ever met a prc...She keep asking for marriage.I ask her why u so eager to marry?She prefer marry first..Then later she told me tat she wan to be a PR in singapore.She say if i dun't wan to marry her pls dun disturb her..I told her happy finding..:p:D

Akina
11-01-2008, 09:38 AM
I believe it is so, papers report all this scam marriages ... hmm, once get PR, no need social visit pass or student pass, and can rent flats, and work in KTV no problem ...

JingQiangBuDao
13-01-2008, 03:46 PM
So the conclusion is there's no trust is everything, even yourself.

Stay single till you are dead and sooner or later, there will no more be any mankind around.

sexper
15-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Er not no trust completely ...it is a matter of degree and not absolute ie yes or no thingy. Everything we do must be thought, dont let emotion get over our head or should I say small head rule the bog head.

Taoist
15-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Last time ever met a prc...She keep asking for marriage.I ask her why u so eager to marry?She prefer marry first..Then later she told me tat she wan to be a PR in singapore.She say if i dun't wan to marry her pls dun disturb her..I told her happy finding..:p:D

At least she is direct and never waste your time and money. Have to be grateful for that right ?

Heart Break Kid
15-01-2008, 12:39 PM
So the conclusion is there's no trust is everything, even yourself.

Stay single till you are dead and sooner or later, there will no more be any mankind around.

Then we should go for it ... marry our most love PRC mei mei :D:):D:)

cinta
15-01-2008, 12:41 PM
So bro heart break kid, you going to start to ball rolling, then wedding dinner can invite all samsters and bring our 'partners' and your wife to be will really feel at home . :D

Heart Break Kid
15-01-2008, 12:48 PM
So bro heart break kid, you going to start to ball rolling, then wedding dinner can invite all samsters and bring our 'partners' and your wife to be will really feel at home . :D

Sure .. when planning for my wedding dinner you will be the first samster I pm & send the invitation card to :p;):p

dap26
15-01-2008, 01:59 PM
At least she is direct and never waste your time and money. Have to be grateful for that right ?

Ya at least she waste no time..

Tada Nama
15-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Maybe that is a ploy to dump bro ... :eek:

aczeta76
15-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Haizz... PRCs are human oso mah.

Me used to dish out advice and stuff on this kinda of thing but after I met TT.. also kena struck in the same web..

Moody whole of last nite and this afternoon because of her...

sarcasm
15-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Bro TT is Ting Ting in your siggie?

It seems that once the right onje comes along, most people heart will still flutter and be moved...

Looks like for beginners, it takes time and experience to be able to die die dont get KCed :eek:

aczeta76
15-01-2008, 02:37 PM
:(Me no beginner liao but sometimes u still gte your heart stirred by the rite girl..

staphan
15-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Bro, if you not sin kek still kena, what more sin kek, so this PRCs are more infectious than what most people think ... even for those experience one .. :eek:

McLovin@@
15-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Haizz... PRCs are human oso mah.

Me used to dish out advice and stuff on this kinda of thing but after I met TT.. also kena struck in the same web..

Moody whole of last nite and this afternoon because of her...

Bro i can empathise with ur situation, am falling in love with a prc I met in ktv 2 months ago or so.

Super long story cut short, due to certain unforseen circumstances (and gestures), really touched my heart and now I can't get her out of my head...

Derelict
15-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Like everything there are bound to have a black sheep or two anywhere. Guarantee, ulterior motive and only are just a few of the strongest words to use to generalize them (PRC nationals) as money grubbing fiends. I guess that generally holds true for those working in the 'service' industries but I cant say that also applies to those working in the executive positions.

Money is one of the factors that can help create happiness. It transcend national, race and religion. So why do they come out in drove to work in Singapore? Well, language is for one and secondly is the "open door" policy by the government in their regards.

Some revelation about PRC.

I have a chinese national friend that works here. She told me it is actually much easier to work in Singapore than to work in big cities in China (where the money is) especially those that grew up in rural town/cities such as Chengdu, Wuhan.

They have this card that is akin to our national registration Identity cards (NRIC) that bars them (not out loud but close enough) from working or entering major cities. Which means those from outside Shanghai will be hard pressed to find work in Shanghai etc etc.

One of the reason most of them work outside their nation to earn enough money to 'buy' a relocation NRIC thus enabling them to find work elsewhere in China that gives better wages. It is to curb cities from being over populated. Imagine 25% of their population work in Shanghai or Beijing...

How true this point is I am not sure but it makes sense from where I am standing. If this is their ulterior motive than by all means it is their god given right to change their stars. I think it is their ultimate motive to be happy and not to wantonly go about destroying lives. But if you do make yourself an easy target than you can only blame yourself for it. Money is money at the end of the day.

Only time will tell if she holds true to the relationship. So like all relationship dont enter one thinking with your dick but enter it with a level headed mind. Same holds true to any relationship with the locals as well.

Heart Break Kid
15-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Bro i can empathise with ur situation, am falling in love with a prc I met in ktv 2 months ago or so.

Super long story cut short, due to certain unforseen circumstances (and gestures), really touched my heart and now I can't get her out of my head...

Go for it lah bro ... you may regret later if she return to China for good :p;):p;)

McLovin@@
15-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Go for it lah bro ... you may regret later if she return to China for good :p;)

I also want to go for it, but problem is I'm only 20 and she's 6 years my senior. She said she likes me alot, but she's troubled over our age difference and can't imagine the backlash if we got together :(

Heart Break Kid
15-01-2008, 09:05 PM
I also want to go for it, but problem is I'm only 20 and she's 6 years my senior. She said she likes me alot, but she's troubled over our age difference and can't imagine the backlash if we got together :(

Oh I see ...no worry lah you still very young if I was you.. I will go together with her as long as you don't suffer hugh monetary losses its ok if you want to gain this experiences. :p;):p

McLovin@@
15-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Oh I see ...no worry lah you still very young if I was you.. I will go together with her as long as you don't suffer hugh monetary losses its ok if you want to gain this experiences. :p;):p

Ok thx for ur advice bro :)

I'm only 20, so no carrothead to let her chop also hehe.

Heart Break Kid
15-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Ok thx for ur advice bro

I'm only 20, so no carrothead to let her chop also hehe.

Nothing to lose.. then go for it loh :D

Maybe you can gain some life experiences with her & widen your horizon.
Since you like her very much. Don't waste it.

Good Lucks ;):p

uiop
16-01-2008, 12:39 AM

Since she say there are age diff then let her go,why bother so much :confused:

McLovin@@
16-01-2008, 07:30 PM

Cos I feel that we can work it out :)

As long as we're both comfortable in each other's presence, why need to care about age difference and stuff :confused:

Heart Break Kid
16-01-2008, 09:19 PM

Bro uiop ... read thru your siggys to handle or void PRC ;)

1. Never be a guarantor for them.
2. Never believe what they said.
3. Never ever engage their services.
4. Never gives them any money, present or what ever stuff they request/Need.

One question for you :confused:

How about S'pore & Msia women ??

(1) Can we be their guarantor
(2) Can we believe what they said
(3) Can we engage their services
(4) Can we give them money, present when they request

uiop
17-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Cos I feel that we can work it out :)

Good luck to you then :p
Bro uiop ... read thru your siggys to handle or void PRC ;)

How about S'pore & Msia women ??

Still the same :p

penile enlarger
17-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Never be a guarantor ..... even for relatives ..

Heart Break Kid
17-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Never be a guarantor ..... even for relatives ..

Like that in S'pore ...nobody become guarantor liao :D

ahpaul25
18-01-2008, 02:45 AM

Haha...totally impossible man.....it always a CYCLE.....:)

frolick
18-01-2008, 10:59 AM

Hi Bro heart break kid, I kinda agree with penile. Being a guarantor for anybody is tantamount to putting your own money in somebody's pocket. If anything happen, even if not intentional and they have no money, you will be drag in. The worse is doing it for PRCs. I suppose if going to marry, people would say it is for wife .... I dont know whether should or not as I have not been in this position ... but now, I will say no, but when faced with it, .... :confused:

dom_okada
18-01-2008, 01:01 PM
just started readin on this thread n topic and want to contribute my view still on PRC.

i move in the circle of blue collar worker including truck drivers, hawkers etc. i came across 4~5 cases of locals with China ladies. Unfortunately all turned out very badly (some still with no end in sight).

intial stages may be still smooth but once they have your kid, you are at their mercy. Common in the cases is that they dont want to continue working. However if the money is not coming, they will start looking for jobs (of whatever type). They will cajole, belittle, humiliate and threaten to get their way.

You may be surprised by what these women are actually scheming. Perhaps ur China lady would know a lot on what is personal protection order and abt the woman charter (details).

if you have friends in the police force, they will certainly tell you more stories, all similar.

Heart Break Kid
18-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Hi Bro heart break kid, I kinda agree with penile. Being a guarantor for anybody is tantamount to putting your own money in somebody's pocket. If anything happen, even if not intentional and they have no money, you will be drag in. The worse is doing it for PRCs. I suppose if going to marry, people would say it is for wife .... I dont know whether should or not as I have not been in this position ... but now, I will say no, but when faced with it, .... :confused:

When you ROM in S'pore ..indirectly you become a guarantor for your wife
(regardless her nationality)

One example her debts like long term unpaid credit cards bills.

huaren
20-01-2008, 10:43 PM
When you ROM in S'pore ..indirectly you become a guarantor for your wife
(regardless her nationality)

One example her debts like long term unpaid credit cards bills.

how about sg wife?

Heart Break Kid
20-01-2008, 11:17 PM
how about sg wife?

Same theory apply :p

temptation
22-01-2008, 05:13 PM
But it is not as easy for a sg wife to pack up and run away. The PRC dont give a damn what happen to you (not all, but face with financial problems, all will run).
Putting money to guarantee they will not do anything 'funny' in Singapore :confused: once they kena catch, you as guarantor also have to be interrogated.

airbrush
22-01-2008, 07:05 PM
If you really love her love her without condition. And if you love her and with condition then stress out the terms and conditions and put it in paper just to avoid misunderstanding in near future and get on with you love.

i r a
24-01-2008, 11:01 AM

Bro HBK, I also think it is high risk, nothing happen OK, something happen mo ting ting kena drag in. It is not don wanna help, but at a high risk ...
I suppose must really look carefully before be guarantor .... alot of people kena bankrupt bcos of becoming guarantor ... worse is those who guarantor for Ta Yi Long ... they come after you instead ...:eek:

huaren
24-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Bro HBK, I also think it is high risk, nothing happen OK, something happen mo ting ting kena drag in. It is not don wanna help, but at a high risk ...
I suppose must really look carefully before be guarantor .... alot of people kena bankrupt bcos of becoming guarantor ... worse is those who guarantor for Ta Yi Long ... they come after you instead ...:eek:

WL gals, (PRC, thail, vet) are bastard lah.. they are say love you, you are my sweatheart. But behind your back, they jio others to fuck them.. (cause of $$)

treat them as public toilet and tissue paper. finish flush away or throw out of the window!!

ekemono
25-01-2008, 07:37 AM
I agree with Sam.
I for one are an example of stupidity.

My ex-wife is a PRC and non-FL. When we courted it was wonderful, she was like the ideal wife. After marraige and getting her citizenship, her charcter and attitude turn 360 degree. Hell and quarrel everyday. Her mother even ganged up with her to punch me at one occasion,
Til the last stage of the divorce she is also after my $$. I had to pay 5 figure sum exclude thousands of dollars in lawyer fee to settle the divorce. All thanks to the women's charter.

Recently she threw back our 9 yr old son to me to lead her carefree high life.
But its good cos i found out she daily let the kid at home alone whole day and expect a 9 yr old to take care of his own lunch and dinner with little $.
My son, with limited $$, can only pack veg. and rice from coffeeshop downstair. Having for a long while never eat meat, he is thin and no strength.
Now my mum adapt him to eating meat again and I forgo my freetime and hobby to make sure to be with him as much as possible.

I think Sam spoke the most important words in this thread:
" they dun travel all the way here to do charity work "

Take care and be careful TS.
I also wish your gf is not a bad egg.

kam pei
25-01-2008, 08:56 AM
There will always be some good ones no matter what nationality they are. But then the risk reward ration is too high, that what I think. So you must really really check out your ger first see if it is really really worth to take the risk

LaiKe
26-01-2008, 02:48 AM

Uncle Sam is correct and i have seen such cases...

However, i met my PRC wife in Sillypore 3 years ago and she is sleeping beside me right now in this close to 0 deg C winter night in some part of China.......

She is the one who changed my life and made me give up my steady but meaningless life in Sillypore to venture into this foreign land.... Till now no regrets and we are going to have a child this year...

I guess i could be the only lucky man but there are good women around and we have to responsible to our whatever choice....

Wish all bros falling in love with foreigner girls good luck and all the best...

justbob
27-01-2008, 08:52 PM
So whats wrong with singapore girls? Why you gotta fall for these PRC. Are they the only one that will take you? If the courtship was too easy considering her beauty relative to your own, then its probably fake.

Just use them for sex and nothing else.

KatoeyLover69
28-01-2008, 07:40 AM
So whats wrong with singapore girls? Why you gotta fall for these PRC. Are they the only one that will take you? If the courtship was too easy considering her beauty relative to your own, then its probably fake.

Just use them for sex and nothing else.

Report from The New Paper dated Sunday 27 Janaury 2008 :-

FROM LOVESTRUCK TO DUMBSTRUCK

S'pore man falls for China woman after meeting on plane. He visits her family, says he plans to marry her. She turns out to be married, 'demands $20,000 for house'. When rejected, she accuses him of cheating, rape.

Read more at :-

The Electric New Paper, Singapore - The Electric New Paper News (http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,154711,00.html?)

Taoist
28-01-2008, 09:11 AM
As usual, TNP is only publishing the sensational stories and not writing the normal stories about guys who live happily after with the PRC mates. :cool:

AAconnection
28-01-2008, 04:08 PM
As usual, TNP is only publishing the sensational stories and not writing the normal stories about guys who live happily after with the PRC mates. :cool:

Yes agree, I suggest TNP also write sensational stories for guys who live happily after with PRC mates...

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 10:06 AM
Yes agree, I suggest TNP also write sensational stories for guys who live happily after with PRC mates...

That seldom or never happen before :D

protester
20-02-2008, 10:13 AM
There are alot of success stories for non WLs PRC marrying locals, but for WLs PRCs marrying locals, have also but like looking for needle in haystack ..

qw2op
20-02-2008, 10:15 AM

stories of men who marry n live happily after wif prc women r never sensational ... :D

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 10:16 AM
There are alot of success stories for non WLs PRC marrying locals, but for WLs PRCs marrying locals, have also but like looking for needle in haystack ..

Haiz .. :( unless you marry a rich PRC girl :p then chances of success is higher :D

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 10:19 AM
To mi .. an average PRC girls on the streets is very chio liao :D

China girls is not just most pretty in Asia ..also most pretty in the world :D

yuanzi
20-02-2008, 10:20 AM
stories of men who marry n live happily after wif prc women r never sensational ...

Bro they are sensational after the happily ever after ended .....

invidia
20-02-2008, 02:11 PM

Haha, bro this is a matter of opinion .... :D

dap26
20-02-2008, 10:28 PM

Of course lah bro,u r definetely a prc lover...:D

Heart Break Kid
20-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Haha, bro this is a matter of opinion ....

True... individual opinion

Of course lah bro,u r definetely a prc lover...:D

Aiyoh... don't say like that leh :D just that PRC girls serve their men better than S'pore & Msia girls lah :p
And average PRC girls on the street look more chio than S'pore & Msia girls.

Eunuch
21-02-2008, 09:00 AM
I think if you are talking about WLs, thats true, basically bcos only those with certain standard can work in KTV ... of course got some CMI ones, depending on who. Along GL kopi shops, you see alot of CMI ones with the Ah Pek ... but to Ah Pek, they chio :eek:

bmw_9994
09-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Report from The New Paper dated Sunday 27 Janaury 2008 :-

FROM LOVESTRUCK TO DUMBSTRUCK

S'pore man falls for China woman after meeting on plane. He visits her family, says he plans to marry her. She turns out to be married, 'demands $20,000 for house'. When rejected, she accuses him of cheating, rape.

Read more at :-

The Electric New Paper, Singapore - The Electric New Paper News (http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,154711,00.html?)

hello everyone

about china girls... ooh i read many things on this forum... it was quiet funny... anyway, im sillypore with a china woman b4....... and believe me, china girls are far away to be a real idealist girl that men can imagine...

- first, life is a game for them... does not matter what, married or not married... and that is completly true, men have to guess what they have in mind.
- second, they will never accept that they are wrong... honestly i don t know why ? too proud ? mh??!!
- no real respect for things in general.
- if they do not have a real answer or justifitive from a question... they will tell you, here it is china, or they will tell you, well i am china girl... or people in china are like that.
- then, if you express yourself about something that you have , notice that was bad... she will do agree with you... but she will not mean it really, because she is also like this.
- if you do not accept what she wants, she will play the little girl.or even cry ( it s fake ).
- most of the time, she will tell you that she bought something for you... but the real part, it will be for her...
- they always expect more from a man than they can provide.
- most of topic of the day, MONEY:D.
- reading book, usually, love story... so bullshit.
- asking expenses of S$2500 every months.
- asking u to buy car for her use cost S$25,000 new car.
- and house will not miss for china girl, cost S$50,000 full payment
soo think about it if you want to "In Love with a PRC"
i think that i said the most commun... GOOD LUCK for men who want to be with a china women... honestly, i regret knowing her :)))))

usmjordan2
09-03-2008, 09:39 AM
You Can Fall In Love With Prc But Make Sure Dont Fall In Trap .

You Can Provide Them Things Within Your Control , Not Every Things Give To Them.

bmw_9994
09-03-2008, 09:47 AM

You Can Provide Them Things Within Your Control , Not Every Things Give To Them.

your right, Fall In Trap you will not know untill the magic words come out and you know what i said, to all bros out there who "In Love with a PRC" make sure and get ready your money she will come to you very fast :D

8 Banners
09-03-2008, 10:42 AM

Honey trap is very hard to avoid always got to be alert and hold on to your wallet at all times. Best to just avoid all emotional entanglements have your fun and leave it as that.

longwinter
09-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Honey trap is very hard to avoid always got to be alert and hold on to your wallet at all times. Best to just avoid all emotional entanglements have your fun and leave it as that.

Actually to newbie chiongster, u may likely to fall for all these kum cheng trap and etc.. l was once in this position. But as the more l chiong, the more l see. And the more l am resistance to such things riaos. l do not dare to say l am 100% immune to kum cheng. Cos nothing is 100% guranteed, and such things oso hard to say.

Nowadays to the working gals that l hav good feelings abt, l jus take them as frenz nia. That is all. If l hav the time and extra $ to visit, l jus do my visit, and that is it. When l go home riaos, still back to the normal person l am.

Heart Break Kid
10-03-2008, 12:56 PM

You are right.. we can be honest with them whether we have the means of providing them the kind of lifestyle they want. ;)

Some PRC girls do understand :p

aczeta76
10-03-2008, 01:12 PM
You are right.. we can be honest with them whether we have the means of providing them the kind of lifestyle they want. ;)

Some PRC girls do understand :p

Yup.. I agree. They want money but if u are good to them and they also like you, they also wun want to suck u dry.

Key is to know your limits and mai act like u have loads of $$

binbin81
10-03-2008, 01:55 PM
act like you are a pauper, then they would leave u alone..

overconsumption
10-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Pauper Singaporean is still a good catch to them .... as long as rock got some blood, they will squeeze ,....

longwinter
10-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Yup.. I agree. They want money but if u are good to them and they also like you, they also wun want to suck u dry.

Key is to know your limits and mai act like u have loads of $$

lol, then bro, if l tip the gals, am l acting like l have loads of $$ :confused:

cos l do believe in giving them tips if l find the services good.

l didnt harbour any intentions of showing tat l have loads of $$$.

aczeta76
10-03-2008, 04:40 PM
lol, then bro, if l tip the gals, am l acting like l have loads of $$ :confused:

cos l do believe in giving them tips if l find the services good.

l didnt harbour any intentions of showing tat l have loads of $$$.

Tips are fine but then again... depends on how much u give loh..

Loads of $$$ means always buying her things, dinner etc when u cannot afford it.. If U can then it is fine .. hahah

Mondo
10-03-2008, 04:47 PM
agree that cheong more will help us to open up our eyes and see more things. (more girls for this case) :)

longwinter
10-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Tips are fine but then again... depends on how much u give loh..

Loads of $$$ means always buying her things, dinner etc when u cannot afford it.. If U can then it is fine .. hahah

haha, not really tat much oso, $10 or $5 nia.

At most, l buy drinks and some fruits, tat is all lo. Spent within my budget range. :)

longwinter
10-03-2008, 04:49 PM
agree that cheong more will help us to open up our eyes and see more things. (more girls for this case) :)

yea, is like tat de la..l could still remember last time when l start cheong. kana kum cheng trap oso. My best frenz oso same as me. But now both of us cheong, leaving feelings behind, which l tink is a good thing oso. :)

8 Banners
10-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Actually to newbie chiongster, u may likely to fall for all these kum cheng trap and etc.. l was once in this position. But as the more l chiong, the more l see. And the more l am resistance to such things riaos. l do not dare to say l am 100% immune to kum cheng. Cos nothing is 100% guranteed, and such things oso hard to say.

Nowadays to the working gals that l hav good feelings abt, l jus take them as frenz nia. That is all. If l hav the time and extra $ to visit, l jus do my visit, and that is it. When l go home riaos, still back to the normal person l am.

Case by case. Actually the more I cheong the wider I spread my affections around thus no concentration on any one girl thereby avoiding developing any serious kum cheng with them. That is why I always avoid getting their mobile numbers.

sexytoy.com.sg
11-03-2008, 12:33 AM
My motto when cheonging.

Fool with your small head; think with your big head
:)

Mahalapa
11-03-2008, 01:41 AM
motto of cheonging,fcuk n get off or get on n get fcuk :)

just4fun
11-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Case by case. Actually the more I cheong the wider I spread my affections around thus no concentration on any one girl thereby avoiding developing any serious kum cheng with them. That is why I always avoid getting their mobile numbers.

I like ur nick pic leh....qing dynasty "8 qi" uniform....

seems that u really hv a liking for PRC hor...both men and women:D

endless1980
11-03-2008, 04:29 PM
testing testing

Nanonited
11-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Just speaking from my short experience with FLs. i already know i myself not considered yandao. so whatever they say i just take it as they bullshitting me. All their compliments i take as lies, only when they talk about being friends then i still can consider. I guess being young helps too since they don't view me as a possible cash cow atm, but not sure when reach 30s and have sizable income plus other assets how the treatment will then be like.. =P

My humble opinion only. Somehow for sg gals, i think the risk definately has to be lower than going for PRC gals, but then again must remember to up my defence just in case kena con by them.. haha.

Heart Break Kid
12-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Honestly speaking there are too many PRC girls for mi to love..sianz ;)

longwinter
12-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Honestly speaking there are too many PRC girls for mi to love..sianz ;)

chio and pretty de, of cos love la. ;)

Heart Break Kid
13-03-2008, 04:32 PM
chio and pretty de, of cos love la. ;)

So you got a PRC gf now :confused:

longwinter
13-03-2008, 06:02 PM
So you got a PRC gf now :confused:

No hav wor..y lehs? Now l am following closely the policy of fuck and go. :cool:

At most is make frenz wif the girls nia, Other things l dun dare to go tink riaos. Dun wan to trouble myself wif whatever kum cheng.

Kilrathi Prince
13-03-2008, 09:20 PM
My motto when cheonging.

Fool with your small head; think with your big head
:)

That is a good motto. A good reminder that we should never forget the big picture.

usmjordan2
14-03-2008, 06:39 AM
haha , good to learn :)

8 Banners
14-03-2008, 08:27 PM
I like ur nick pic leh....qing dynasty "8 qi" uniform....

seems that u really hv a liking for PRC hor...both men and women:D

Sex and chinese history are one of my favourite passion so I decided to combined them both.

But my liking is only for women and not man hor!

Heart Break Kid
15-03-2008, 12:16 PM
No hav wor..y lehs? Now l am following closely the policy of fuck and go. :cool:

At most is make frenz wif the girls nia, Other things l dun dare to go tink riaos. Dun wan to trouble myself wif whatever kum cheng.

Good policy :D

haha , good to learn :)

Then you must be very experience now :D

longwinter
20-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Good policy :D

Then you must be very experience now :D

ya. Why go for something that is impossible or complicated?

dont u agree? ;)

Heart Break Kid
20-03-2008, 11:18 PM
ya. Why go for something that is impossible or complicated?

dont u agree? ;)

Hmm .. some people like try something different to enrich their lifestyle :D

When PRC mei mei call you and say "Daring..do you miss mi ? " feeling good right :D

longwinter
20-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Hmm .. some people like try something different to enrich their lifestyle :D

When PRC mei mei call you and say "Daring..do you miss mi ? " feeling good right :D

But l see alot of cases, end up is heart broken and $$$ lost. Is it worth taking the risk, l wonder ;)

haha, ya, of cos it feels good when a girl call u up and speak to u in such tone. As man, we will feel good definitely. But Well so far, l didnt encounter any of these wor. At most is sms to ask me how l am? Maybe l lack of the charisma or x factor bah.

Heart Break Kid
20-03-2008, 11:41 PM
But l see alot of cases, end up is heart broken and $$$ lost. Is it worth taking the risk, l wonder ;)

haha, ya, of cos it feels good when a girl call u up and speak to u in such tone. As man, we will feel good definitely. But Well so far, l didnt encounter any of these wor. At most is sms to ask me how l am? Maybe l lack of the charisma or x factor bah.

Money ..we can control & plan how much to lose :p as for heart broken ?

Life is short & we live for once only & young for a short while.
How often can we suffer heart broken ?

Strive for your true love when it come :D kekeke

longwinter
20-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Money ..we can control & plan how much to lose :p as for heart broken ?

Life is short & we live for once only & young for a short while.
How often can we suffer heart broken ?

Strive for your true love when it come :D kekeke

Actually l tink most bros can see the loss of $$ lightly. $$$ mah, can earn back one. But heart broken le, is not a minor issue. l experience it before. The pain will keep coming to u and it really takes time to heal. Even after a period of time, pain gone le. But scar still remains. It is a permanent damage.

haha, but l tink when we are look and strive for our true love, it is still better to open eyes big to see. Rather than being blind by love and end up in a pathetic state. :o

FL Lover
22-03-2008, 03:38 PM

Agreed 100%... Must put this up as sticky for new birds and old birds who go n chiong. Just fXXked and go. why do you need to get yourself into all these?

If you are lonely and seeking love from all these WL and FL, you are coming to wrong place. Go find a more decent girl other than WLs. Risks are lower.

It is always my moto, jsut fuck n go. Never go for RTF. Save your $$ for other pussy. U go for RTF, more likely u ganna KC. And before you know it, your $$ already dry out.

longwinter
22-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Agreed 100%... Must put this up as sticky for new birds and old birds who go n chiong. Just fXXked and go. why do you need to get yourself into all these?

If you are lonely and seeking love from all these WL and FL, you are coming to wrong place. Go find a more decent girl other than WLs. Risks are lower.

It is always my moto, jsut fuck n go. Never go for RTF. Save your $$ for other pussy. U go for RTF, more likely u ganna KC. And before you know it, your $$ already dry out.

l do practise RTF, becos l jus like sex wif a bit of feelings thrown in, it really makes the sex more passion and exciting, but l guess is all right to rtf , if u noe how to keep a eye on ur own emotions and urself.

One thing to note, dun ask hp no from the ladies. Like that sure no contact de. Unless the gal ask fro u, which is very rare la. ;)

lustysex
23-03-2008, 09:47 AM
l do practise RTF, becos l jus like sex wif a bit of feelings thrown in, it really makes the sex more passion and exciting, but l guess is all right to rtf , if u noe how to keep a eye on ur own emotions and urself.

One thing to note, dun ask hp no from the ladies. Like that sure no contact de. Unless the gal ask fro u, which is very rare la. ;)

pardon me for asking, if you dun have the hp no. then how to rtf? unless you takling about those GL legal house.

longwinter
23-03-2008, 11:41 AM
pardon me for asking, if you dun have the hp no. then how to rtf? unless you takling about those GL legal house.

nowadays l seldom go geylang there and roam le. l go tuina or massage centres, so it isnt much of a problem. so not necessary to get their number oso , if l wan to find my regular, all l nid to do is jus to go down and find her.

Heart Break Kid
24-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Actually l tink most bros can see the loss of $$ lightly. $$$ mah, can earn back one. But heart broken le, is not a minor issue. l experience it before. The pain will keep coming to u and it really takes time to heal. Even after a period of time, pain gone le. But scar still remains. It is a permanent damage.

haha, but l tink when we are look and strive for our true love, it is still better to open eyes big to see. Rather than being blind by love and end up in a pathetic state. :o

If we are young ..monetary losses can definitely earn back :D
But attempting at true love don't come frequently.

Agree with you ..we must open up our eyes & see carefully and spend wisely.

longwinter
24-03-2008, 01:23 PM
If we are young ..monetary losses can definitely earn back :D
But attempting at true love don't come frequently.

Agree with you ..we must open up our eyes & see carefully and spend wisely.

ya, as long as one is willingly to work and strive hard, definitely can earn $$$ one.

so bro, how is ur love wif the ktv girls. update us a bit leh. :cool:

Heart Break Kid
24-03-2008, 03:41 PM
ya, as long as one is willingly to work and strive hard, definitely can earn $$$ one.

so bro, how is ur love wif the ktv girls. update us a bit leh. :cool:

Yo I am not in love with any KTV girls right now :p because they cannot give mi any assurance in life :D

dirtyhairy
24-03-2008, 04:43 PM
I guess I'm one lucky didi,
bcos me and my beautiful PRC divorcee
she's so kind and oh so heavenly
aledi had almost whole neighbourhood/family out to meet me
when I visited her in China recently
indeed she's one different lady
as she drove her Beemer to airport with her mom to pick me up personally
then we went to her condo and make out immediately
now into our first love anniversary
as we try hard to start family by having a baby
hopefully, we can succeed eventually
yes... there are bad apples among PRCs
but so are there genuine jewels such as my precious wife-to-be:D

Heart Break Kid
24-03-2008, 05:07 PM
btw .. mi changed hp numbers several times to avoid those evil intention KTV girls. si bei sianz :(

FL Lover
24-03-2008, 05:13 PM
aiyo... sometimes difficult to control emotions. If the gers want to squeeze u dry, they will try everything they know... sms u all day long, sweet talk u, exchange hp number and call u... give u FOC bonks to hook u....

Moto: To make sure that you ganna their KC and in return can squeeze u more in long run. :D

Of course I have seen cases whereby some gers be it KTV, WL or FL got married happily without any hidden agenda. Most of them just want to get out of the trade and settle down with a man they liked.... but it is only a small percentage of them.

Many just want to get as much $$ as possible.

longwinter
24-03-2008, 05:17 PM
btw .. mi changed hp numbers several times to avoid those evil intention KTV girls. si bei sianz :(

wah jus dun pick up their phonecalls, can le mah, dun necessary hav to keep changing numbers.

And heart break kid, u jus hav to show those evil intention KTV girls on how good u are in shattering their hearts, let them noe u are not good to be trifle oso. :D

l dun ask for numbers from any gals nowadays, even tose tat l practise rtf. but recently l was quite startled when the gal ask me for my number.

longwinter
24-03-2008, 05:20 PM
aiyo... sometimes difficult to control emotions. If the gers want to squeeze u dry, they will try everything they know... sms u all day long, sweet talk u, exchange hp number and call u... give u FOC bonks to hook u....

Moto: To make sure that you ganna their KC and in return can squeeze u more in long run. :D

Of course I have seen cases whereby some gers be it KTV, WL or FL got married happily without any hidden agenda. Most of them just want to get out of the trade and settle down with a man they liked.... but it is only a small percentage of them.

actually u can jus play along lo.

But once u sense that u hav to keep forking out ur $$$, it is high time u get back to reality and avoid the gals riaos. :)

Heart Break Kid
24-03-2008, 05:44 PM

Moto: To make sure that you ganna their KC and in return can squeeze u more in long run.

Correct.. mi already paid them good money yet internally they harboured deeper thought to chop mi die :(
They are not easily contented sort of evil people so bros dealing with KTV or massage girls got be more careful.

wah jus dun pick up their phonecalls, can le mah, dun necessary hav to keep changing numbers.

And heart break kid, u jus hav to show those evil intention KTV girls on how good u are in shattering their hearts, let them noe u are not good to be trifle oso. :D

l dun ask for numbers from any gals nowadays, even tose tat l practise rtf. but recently l was quite startled when the gal ask me for my number.

I don't get myself entrangle unnecessary with this type of evil people lah :cool: mi play PRC KTV girls never had a chance to make it to news headlines :D

Learn their street smartness & use it our daily life.

Of course if you want to break their heart ..hehehe you need to put in extra effort at the beginning.

longwinter
24-03-2008, 05:56 PM
I don't get myself entrangle unnecessary with this type of evil people lah :cool: mi play PRC KTV girls never had a chance to make it to news headlines :D

Learn their street smartness & use it our daily life.

Of course if you want to break their heart ..hehehe you need to put in extra effort at the beginning.

brother, l tink u are jus too humble. l am waiting for u to start a thread on ur adventures on KTV girls. ;)

Heart Break Kid
24-03-2008, 05:59 PM
brother, l tink u are jus too humble. l am waiting for u to start a thread on ur adventures on KTV girls. ;)

If you want stab a knife into those PRC KTV girl's hearts.. you are always welcome to pm mi :D

longwinter
24-03-2008, 06:02 PM
If you want stab a knife into those PRC KTV girl's hearts.. you are always welcome to pm mi :D

jus only KTV girls? does it apply to those massage gals and working ladies? If it is, l will pm u to noe more abt it. :D

Kaya
24-03-2008, 07:32 PM
PRC cannot be too nice to them, will fell into their trap and slowly they will dig away all your CPF money.

Heart Break Kid
26-03-2008, 08:53 AM
jus only KTV girls? does it apply to those massage gals and working ladies? If it is, l will pm u to noe more abt it.

Yes .. KTV girls only :D

PRC cannot be too nice to them, will fell into their trap and slowly they will dig away all your CPF money.

We must plan when to run lah :cool:

simitaichi
26-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Guerilla tactics is the best, no need to think. Hit and run .... make sure dont go to same KTV too often, else the same gers will keep looking for you :D

Heart Break Kid
26-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Guerilla tactics is the best, no need to think. Hit and run .... make sure dont go to same KTV too often, else the same gers will keep looking for you :D

S'pore got so many KTVs.. so many working girls :D

simitaichi
26-03-2008, 09:18 AM
That is true, but some ktv cheongsters like to go same one day in day out and look for same ger ... :eek: most are able to handle the KC trap, but some cannot

Heart Break Kid
26-03-2008, 09:29 AM
That is true, but some ktv cheongsters like to go same one day in day out and look for same ger ... :eek: most are able to handle the KC trap, but some cannot

To be brutally frank ..we are not going to marry all these working girls as wife.
And not many bros can afford their lifestyles & financial demand in long term.

Those bros who cannot handle KC will lose more money in long run.

simitaichi
26-03-2008, 09:39 AM
True again, especially those kena pao one and on student pass ... they used to easy money liao and think $ grow on trees :D

Heart Break Kid
26-03-2008, 09:45 AM
True again, especially those kena pao one and on student pass ... they used to easy money liao and think $ grow on trees :D

They are really the trash of Chinese society :rolleyes: worthless chicken.

simitaichi
26-03-2008, 09:49 AM
All said there is a very very small %age that are gd ... so any bros wanna try looking for a needle in a haystack :D

Heart Break Kid
26-03-2008, 09:53 AM
All said there is a very very small %age that are gd ... so any bros wanna try looking for a needle in a haystack :D

I ever seen people who are rich but poor health look for WL as life partner.
And also lowly educated people like delivery man or coffee shop assistant sianz those milf to become their wife but ended up life saving also gone :(

simitaichi
26-03-2008, 10:06 AM
There was onmce I was in hosp visiting, this man about 60ish had a PRCs GF or wife 30ish looking after him and he was like a child .... and she tenderly looking after him, and the other f5 patients were all looking on enviously ... I suppose these things make people wanna look for PRCs especially younger ones, then they can feel good in front of others ... haiz

Heart Break Kid
26-03-2008, 12:42 PM
There was onmce I was in hosp visiting, this man about 60ish had a PRCs GF or wife 30ish looking after him and he was like a child .... and she tenderly looking after him, and the other f5 patients were all looking on enviously ... I suppose these things make people wanna look for PRCs especially younger ones, then they can feel good in front of others ... haiz

Sometimes old men cannot understand... a whore is a whore theory

aczeta76
26-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Not only old man... young man too..

Haiz... love or lust is but blind.

hahaha

Ah he
26-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Hehehe... I found out something about PRC girl. If they r "targeting" u,they will make up some sad stories to make u pity them. Example 1: Busniess koyak, bo bian come to singapore and work. Example 2 : Boyfriend or husband ill treat them,and they lost hope in relationship . Example 3 :Family need money ,father owing debts , brother or sister no money to go U school. Family member sick need money to go hospital for dont know what kind of special treatment.Then telling u that related person very important to her lah what ever. If he/she dies then to her this world is hopeless. Like taiwaness drama first episode cry till last episode to make u pity them.PRc girl 5Cs are
"Convince,Confuse,Con,Cash,CreditCard". Ok lah we also need to be fair to them, not all prc girl but 90% yes...negative feedbacks.No need to be so serious with them. Those ppl who ever went to china b4 they should know who r those ppl really in sad states. Sorry for my poor english , coz im mandrain educated..paiseh arh! :D

apollo13
26-03-2008, 05:46 PM
There was once this KTV ger told me the day before she left, her last day at work, her money kena stolen in the KTV and ask me for money and that I can check she lost her belongings by calling the KTV manager ,... :eek: as if it is my problem like that or that I will believe her :rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
26-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Not only old man... young man too..

Haiz... love or lust is but blind.

hahaha

Younger men had wider choice.. no need to go for whores :D

There was once this KTV ger told me the day before she left, her last day at work, her money kena stolen in the KTV and ask me for money and that I can check she lost her belongings by calling the KTV manager ,... :eek: as if it is my problem like that or that I will believe her :rolleyes:

Aiyoh.. you can give a couple of hundred dollars lah :D

kam pei
27-03-2008, 08:48 AM
Wah bro you really advice him do that ... :eek: 99% confirm lying one ... anyway few hundered can be quite substantial to some bros , not more than one month cheonging ..

ChinaPussy
27-03-2008, 12:53 PM
I think something their sad story are real ... so it depends on your gut feel.
Perosnally I try not to get into relationship with them, after reding all the articles about them in papers ..

Heart Break Kid
27-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Wah bro you really advice him do that ... :eek: 99% confirm lying one ... anyway few hundered can be quite substantial to some bros , not more than one month cheonging ..

Ya I know .. if few hundred is too much then ignore that KTV girl lol

longwinter
27-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Heart break kid, l have pm u riaos. do check ur inbox :)

aczeta76
27-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Hehehe... I found out something about PRC girl. If they r "targeting" u,they will make up some sad stories to make u pity them. Example 1: Busniess koyak, bo bian come to singapore and work. Example 2 : Boyfriend or husband ill treat them,and they lost hope in relationship . Example 3 :Family need money ,father owing debts , brother or sister no money to go U school. Family member sick need money to go hospital for dont know what kind of special treatment.Then telling u that related person very important to her lah what ever. If he/she dies then to her this world is hopeless. :D

Ya loh.. once they tell me this kinda of story.. I know liao... lucky my girl not like that..hmmm else she is really good..

longwinter
27-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Ya loh.. once they tell me this kinda of story.. I know liao... lucky my girl not like that..hmmm else she is really good..

bro, u really seasoned player riaos. :D

Heart Break Kid
27-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Heart break kid, l have pm u riaos. do check ur inbox :)

Reply to you liao :D