PDA

View Full Version : Locations for upskirts

secret75
05-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Bros,

I know this have been discussed many times before, but trends are changing as much as new hip hang out places, so this might change as well. Good upskirt places should not only possess good upskirt facilities (escalators, glass railings on second floor etc), but also have a good supply of girls wearing short skirts, combined with the right timing (after office hours, during weekends, during lunch time, during school holidays - demographics of the location will differ). It will even be better if it can be a location where guys can stand innocently without looking conspicious (such as having a coffee, typical waiting location etc.

I thought it will be good to pool our thoughts together and come up with some very good places that some of our bros can go when they have time, and give some attention to ladies who might want them...

Let me start off with a couple:

1. During weekends, where there are many movie goers, the Lido in Orchard. It has a long escalators, and we can just buy an ice-cream, sit in front, and make our move at the right time.

2. During weekdays, after work, Vivocity for those office ladies who like shopping.

Any bros got any other lobangs to share?

cinta
05-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Haha the one at Mark & Spencers ... wheelock place ....

maia
05-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Chinatown MRT exit to Peoples Park, wah lau the escalator so high up, anybody wear skirt .... liao behind can see zaogeng liao

humpcheepang
05-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Bros,

I know ..........

1. During weekends, where there are many movie goers, the Lido in Orchard. It has a long escalators, and we can just buy an ice-cream, sit in front, and make our move at the right time.

2. During weekdays, after work, Vivocity for those office ladies who like shopping.

Hey bro, what move are you referring to? Taking pics?

Well, see accidental zaogeng is ok, but if taking upskirt pics, then good luck to you. Recently already have a few fetish lovers put behind bars for a couple of weeks. I don't hope to see you landing there during CNY. ;)

Ducati Corse
05-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Just a hyphothetical question to the threadstarter, how would you guys like if a upskirt or downblouse picture of your loved one is taken and posted on the internet for thousands to drool on ??? If you still get turned on, then I hope u have a good shrink on speeddial

My 2 cents.

garang123
05-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Lido is also good.. very long escalltor

hugh.weppen
05-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Bros,

I know this have been discussed many times before, but trends are changing as much as new hip hang out places, so this might change as well. Good upskirt places should not only possess good upskirt facilities (escalators, glass railings on second floor etc), but also have a good supply of girls wearing short skirts, combined with the right timing (after office hours, during weekends, during lunch time, during school holidays - demographics of the location will differ). It will even be better if it can be a location where guys can stand innocently without looking conspicious (such as having a coffee, typical waiting location etc.

I thought it will be good to pool our thoughts together and come up with some very good places that some of our bros can go when they have time, and give some attention to ladies who might want them...

Let me start off with a couple:

bro,

i dont have this kinda lobang to share but my advise is better think again.

This type of cheap thrill can get u into plenty trouble as other bros have mentioned.

sheldon
05-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Hey bro, what move are you referring to? Taking pics?

Well, see accidental zaogeng is ok, but if taking upskirt pics, then good luck to you. Recently already have a few fetish lovers put behind bars for a couple of weeks. I don't hope to see you landing there during CNY. ;)

ya bros better be careful! read from chinese papers got some kena jail for such act! though we love to see upskirt pics, we dont like anyone from here to kena jail for that! :)

tryying
05-01-2008, 04:08 PM
See liao n got no kenna lottery, bad luck.

Wait ppl saw you looking, kenna caught by taking your photo, SUPER bad luck.

I rather see those posted on the website, bad luck on lottery but safe from kenna caught. :D

alanthegreat
05-01-2008, 04:27 PM
for guys who take bus

i think everyone should know this, but no harm repeating for those who do not know. walk 5 steps behind any girl who wear short skirt when they climb up to the upper deck. cfm can see everything. bcos i've alws seen my own gf's. and why 5 steps bcos i experimented it and therefore, not allowing any other guys behind me to see my own gf. haha.

muthu_curry
05-01-2008, 11:53 PM
i dun think TS wants to take any photos, he just wanna beo

Mr Canon
06-01-2008, 12:40 AM
If you managed to biao either by chance or on purpose, just see & forget it, no point taking photos/videos

Jekyll and Hyde
06-01-2008, 12:50 AM
If you managed to biao either by chance or on purpose, just see & forget it, no point taking photos/videos

This is good advice. Dun take the picture, and just keep the memory. It will be better :D

birdie8819
06-01-2008, 01:01 AM
ya bros better be careful! read from chinese papers got some kena jail for such act! though we love to see upskirt pics, we dont like anyone from here to kena jail for that!

Well here's the news from Straits Times :

Poly student gets 4-week jail for filming salesgirl's upskirt

A YOUNG man who used his camera phone to film up the skirt of a 21-year-old salesgirl was jailed for four weeks on Wednesday.

Singapore Polytechnic student Goh Jin Rong, 22, admitted to insulting the modesty of the woman at Dhoby Ghaut MRT station at Orchard Road on May 18, 2006.

The court heard that at about 4.30pm that day, the salesgirl was standing on the ascending escalator of the MRT when she turned and saw Goh taking video clips of her underskirt with his mobile phone two steps away.

She then grabbed his shirt and called for help. Members of the public helped her to detain Goh who was handed over to the police.

The prosecution said previous offenders had been sent to jail but left sentencing to the court's discretion. District Judge Wong Peck said such anti-social behaviour should be discouraged.

Statistics from the police showed a rise in such insulting of modesty cases. In 2006, there were 50 compared to 39 in 2005 and 28 in 2004.

Meanwhile, in the same court, a similar case involving system engineer Ong Boon Leng, 35, was adjourned to later this month.

Ong is said to have used his camera phone to capture upskirt pictures of two students aged, 18 and 19, at Kinokuniya book store at Ngee Ann City in May 2006.

He told the court that he had received treatment at the Institute of Mental Healthy before for social phobia. The court adjourned the case to Jan 23 to enable him to get a medical report.

The maximum penalty for insulting the modesty of a woman is a jail term of up to one year or a fine or both.

I do agree with you bro Mr Canon . ;)

Fernando Torres
06-01-2008, 01:35 AM
Well here's the news from Straits Times :

Poly student gets 4-week jail for filming salesgirl's upskirt

Wow. Jail for this. Best to just look and see then :cool:

2912Sex
06-01-2008, 02:28 AM
Check out the overhead bridges near the MacRitchie reservoir at upp thomson where there are many students there :D

secret75
06-01-2008, 02:43 AM
Perhaps my first thread not so clear. My apologies for that. I meant just watching zaogeng, and not filming or photographing. Other than not worth the risk, such news of phototaking that Newpaper is so fond of publishing will also deter girls from wearing short skirts, and this will mean less such sights for us! Therefore, I agree with all the brothers here that we should just watch, and memorise...

The 5 steps trick for bus is a good idea...

Another good place I was at today was at the Raffles City at the basement restaurant selling crepes. I sat at the table which was directly beneath the escalator going up, and boy, I was treated to no less then 3 zaogeng viewings! But the crepe meal set me back by about $20!

Fernando Torres
06-01-2008, 03:37 AM
Perhaps my first thread not so clear. My apologies for that.

No apologies needed. But your clarification is appreciated. Good luck on your hunting.

desk13
06-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Another good place I was at today was at the Raffles City at the basement restaurant selling crepes. I sat at the table which was directly beneath the escalator going up, and boy, I was treated to no less then 3 zaogeng viewings! But the crepe meal set me back by about $20!

Bro, if you top up another $20, you can get a bonk in Geylang!

the_e_ones
06-01-2008, 10:11 AM

Bro desk13, is a difference kind of thrill, looking at zaogengs and a bonk! :p

HayHot
06-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Hmmm... if a girl sit and zaogeng, you take a pic, can you present it as evident for police to charge her with indecent exposure ? :rolleyes:

完颜不破
06-01-2008, 12:07 PM
I am also thinking...

If a gal got high or drunk & went into the Gents..If we beo her under the cubicle....is tat a crime???

It happened when a gal went into the Gents at bala toilet

Jekyll and Hyde
06-01-2008, 12:51 PM

Sometimes is the thrill of guessing what is under the wrapper, then to eat the candy ;)

Toyota Honda
06-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Hmmm... if a girl sit and zaogeng, you take a pic, can you present it as evident for police to charge her with indecent exposure ? :rolleyes:

Bro, your country law you don't know meh? They zao geng not an issue whether they do it purpoasely or not. If we guys never wear underwear and zao... you are done for... thatss y Singapore char bor damn lucky...

Ducati Corse
06-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Amazing how some "seniors" like to show their muscle. Logged on and realised loss of 4 points. So sad that these guys cannot see the objectivity of my post.

Anyway, I am big enough to apologise to the Threadstarter for misunderstanding his intent.

Ducati Corse
06-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Anyway, apologies to the Threadstarter for misunderstanding your intention for this thread. Have a nice day.

Fernando Torres
06-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Anyway, apologies to the Threadstarter for misunderstanding your intention for this thread. Have a nice day.

Points mean nothing la bro. Since u apologise, will add u later. Be patient.

kingcopa
06-01-2008, 10:42 PM
TS, see can liao dun take pic of video. the outcome dun equal to the moment of shiokness

tomvoyeur
07-01-2008, 03:01 AM
If a gal got high or drunk & went into the Gents..If we beo her under the cubicle....is tat a crime???

It happened when a gal went into the Gents at bala toilet

U should be asking if it is a crime for a lady to step into the gents since its a crime for a man to step into the ladies. ;)

Btw, the toilets for Bala is located in a well lit location inside Suntec, I wonder if she is just trying to be funny by stepping into the wrong place..:confused:

aricopten
07-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Pe.

Bro,OUT OF THE PAN is a nice location for beoing ZG but alway got to look up. Got once I walking to take the escalator and a lady just happen to get into those high seat and she spread her leg and I saw the whole panty. I believe she realise I saw it as she keep staring at me :D

Eunuch
07-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Anyway, most of the shopping centres with escalators you can get zaogengs easily .... its matter whether wanna be thick skinned ... of course not until like permanently stucked at a location ....

BikinisLover
07-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Bro,OUT OF THE PAN is a nice location for beoing ZG but alway got to look up. Got once I walking to take the escalator and a lady just happen to get into those high seat and she spread her leg and I saw the whole panty. I believe she realise I saw it as she keep staring at me :D

Normal when guys stare, we said "Kua simi Lxx Jxxx?"
Did she ask you "Kua simi Chxx Bxx?" :D

uiop
07-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Normal when guys stare, we said "Kua simi Lxx Jxxx?"
Did she ask you "Kua simi Chxx Bxx?" :D

hahahah,that a good one :p

obnoxious
07-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Haha, if girl stare, then bro should give her the who ask you dont cover up look ... :D

ChuiTaLan
07-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Hmmm.....actually there's alot of pl u can see zg...
as long as those shopping center got more then 1 level, n the upper level got those glass panel with railings. all u need is some gals who wear short skirts careless enough to stand beside the glass panels, or leaning against the panels, n Voila! nice upskirts pics!
n if u like to down blouse, reserve the order! stand at the besides the glass panels n wait for ladies to walk pass.
I have the luck for seeing quite a few zg in marina sq, taka (esp while taking escalator up/down n those ladies jus stand beside the escalators), etc etc :D

cinta
07-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Yalor agree with bro CTL, alot of places. Sometimes when you are least expecting it, it happens .... thats the best ...

Lord@Knight
07-01-2008, 06:29 PM
see see look look can ler but don't snap snap ah...don't wish to see samiboy brother picture in the front page of ST bigbig :D

完颜不破
07-01-2008, 08:26 PM
U should be asking if it is a crime for a lady to step into the gents since its a crime for a man to step into the ladies. ;)

Btw, the toilets for Bala is located in a well lit location inside Suntec, I wonder if she is just trying to be funny by stepping into the wrong place..:confused:

She was accompanied by a guy. & very cool washing her hands at the basin..I luv bxitxhes :D

sibaysong4u
07-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Parkway Parade level5,escalator to Planet Fitness beri beri long:D

tomvoyeur
08-01-2008, 03:39 AM
I believe she realise I saw it as she keep staring at me

Maybe she is asking for ur feedback LOL. :D

She was accompanied by a guy. & very cool washing her hands at the basin..I luv bxitxhes

The ladies toilet is full???? Or maybe she is engaging in some hanky panky with the male campanion just before u came in...;)

Finders Keepers
08-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Wah in male toilet doing something .... so if went in abit early can hear liao ....

juzjoin
09-01-2008, 06:24 AM
talking about long escalator, the 1 outside Changi Airport MRT leading to the T2 departure hall has a long flight. You can easily see upskirt especially on weekend. But remember juz to "beo" dun ever take video of upskirt or you will land in Changi Prison instead of Changi Airport.

erictx10
09-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Airports!!!
I take video of upskirt no problem, camera hidden in my bag. Hahaha, the airport is especially good, lots of bags & people in lines. This one was standing in front of me to get on the plane.

http://img189.imagevenue.com/loc464/th_46511_16_123_464lo.jpg (http://img189.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46511_16_123_464lo.jpg)

miAMI.wmv - NICE LITTLE GIRLS IN MIAMI AIRPOT - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/vid/502512)

Jekyll and Hyde
09-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Airports!!!
I take video of upskirt no problem, camera hidden in my bag. Hahaha, the airport is especially good, lots of bags & people in lines. This one was standing in front of me to get on the plane.

There was this story i read on the internet about a guy like u. He got caught cos security noticed and thought he was taking pictures of restricted areas to plan terrorist attacks.

Hidden cameras are very clever, but bring own dangers.

mwmf
09-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Wah lau eh, I dont think you should be taking upskirt with camera hor .... to peep while going up escalators etc is OK, but to deliberately take videocam or camera , I think not

Airports!!!

http://img189.imagevenue.com/loc464/th_46511_16_123_464lo.jpg (http://img189.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46511_16_123_464lo.jpg)

miAMI.wmv - NICE LITTLE GIRLS IN MIAMI AIRPOT - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/vid/502512)

Jekyll and Hyde
09-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Wah lau eh, I dont think you should be taking upskirt with camera hor .... to peep while going up escalators etc is OK, but to deliberately take videocam or camera , I think not

And your advice will fall on deaf ears. Let them do what they want, they have already been know the risks.

完颜不破
09-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Maybe she is asking for ur feedback LOL. :D

The ladies toilet is full???? Or maybe she is engaging in some hanky panky with the male campanion just before u came in...;)

Her male friend was outside the cubicle waiting for her..
& she was so cool, washing her hands at the basin slowly...while guys cumming in & out of the gents :eek:

tomvoyeur
10-01-2008, 02:57 AM
& she was so cool, washing her hands at the basin slowly...while guys cumming in & out of the gents

No wonder the ambience at Bala has gone down a few notches recently. Its becoz of such weirdos LOL. :D

Mai Hai
10-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Haha this is one cool dude .... but I suppose sometimes the ladies toilet can be so long until ..... anyway for me, wont do it.

Regarding upskirts, some people really can take the risk, despite all the publicity on these peeps getting caught ... ya, and as one bro mentioned, they will never learn .... or I think too thrilled by it that it is worth taking the risk ..

erictx10
11-01-2008, 01:13 AM
I know the mall is risky but always a good spot for upskirts. Got this one waiting in line for something to drink. Really nice ass on her, love it when she bends over a bit to give us a better view, hahaha.

http://img5.imagevenue.com/loc821/th_84761_screenshot07315_123_821lo.jpg (http://img5.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84761_screenshot07315_123_821lo.jpg)

test.wmv - fresitas - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/vid/459763)

zzz^^
11-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Wow! This chick looks quite chio.

HUAT AH!
12-01-2008, 11:57 AM
I know the mall is risky but always a good spot for upskirts. Got this one waiting in line for something to drink. Really nice ass on her, love it when she bends over a bit to give us a better view, hahaha.

http://img5.imagevenue.com/loc821/th_84761_screenshot07315_123_821lo.jpg (http://img5.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84761_screenshot07315_123_821lo.jpg)

test.wmv - fresitas - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/vid/459763)

Nice one bro, thanks :D

erictx10
15-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Nice one bro, thanks :D

Thanks, she is one of my favorites too.

erictx10
15-01-2008, 01:50 AM
Shoe stores!
Got 2 in 1 real quick here.
The 1st is the sales girl. I had seen her before & wanted so much to see a little better angle of her, hahaha.
I went in and asked her if I could get a gift certificate so my "girlfriend" could pick out shoes for Christmas. She was very helpful and didn't notice the little camera lens peeking out of the bag hanging down in front of me. The frontal view is very "stimulating", hope you enjoy.
I left & got another one waiting outside for a friend. Nice ass.

zapateria_frontal_bonus.wmv - upskirt - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/vid/478530)

http://img201.imagevenue.com/loc5/th_33143_uppie67_123_5lo.jpg (http://img201.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=33143_uppie67_123_5lo.jpg)

http://img205.imagevenue.com/loc183/th_33170_uppie68_123_183lo.jpg (http://img205.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=33170_uppie68_123_183lo.jpg)

erictx10
15-01-2008, 01:54 AM

I disagree...if they wear a little skirt they want to show off. I will always try to film so I can keep and enjoy later...and share.:) And they will never know anyway that they are famous.

tora tora
15-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Wah bro, I look at your pics I enjoy, since the risk is yours to take and pics for us to enjoy ... I wont say anything .... but personally I wont do it, I do not want to be famous and have my pic in the ST. :eek:

kam pei
15-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Haha, anyway, I also enjoy the pics, so lets enjoy

gamersland
15-01-2008, 12:35 PM
nice work bro.. a token of appreciation from the Land of Gamers... juz wondering if the vids can be uploaded to another site like sendspace or filesend.. anyway keep up the good work...:D

people power
15-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks bro for the clip ...

apollo13
15-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Thanks, she is one of my favorites too.

Bro you the man .... but better be careful as people tend to get lax when they are successful ..

bully
15-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Shoe stores!
Got 2 in 1 real quick here.
The 1st is the sales girl. I had seen her before & wanted so much to see a little better angle of her, hahaha.

http://img201.imagevenue.com/loc5/th_33143_uppie67_123_5lo.jpg (http://img201.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=33143_uppie67_123_5lo.jpg)

Humm.. Think i saw some hairs at the side of her panty... wonder am i rite? :confused:

Electro
15-01-2008, 05:17 PM
:eek: bro bully, you have magnifying eyes ......

pokeman71
15-01-2008, 10:48 PM
At HDB hub and MSCP there is a very high overhead bridge. Gal wearing skirt will surely be spotted.

jplover
16-01-2008, 12:24 AM
At HDB hub and MSCP there is a very high overhead bridge. Gal wearing skirt will surely be spotted.Can spot them in skirts, but couldn't spot anything beyond that :(

erictx10
16-01-2008, 08:23 AM
nice work bro.. a token of appreciation from the Land of Gamers... juz wondering if the vids can be uploaded to another site like sendspace or filesend.. anyway keep up the good work...:D

Thanks,
glad you liked. I don't know about other sites, I always use badongo. I'm just about to post another.:)

erictx10
16-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Humm.. Think i saw some hairs at the side of her panty... wonder am i rite? :confused:

Yeah, I think there are hairs there. I was so happy to get the upskirt of her.
And frontal is so difficult...gets me hot every time I watch it. :D

erictx10
16-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Any popular tourist spot!
I'm in Spain for a year, enjoying it a lot.
Anywhere there are a lot of tourists makes a great location, I can find a least a couple of skirts each outing. And they are always distracted.
Here's another good vid, I tried to get under the first one but her skirt was a little long. Then I spotted the one in the white skirt...so nice. Love her ass, hope you guys enjoy too.

RikaRuka.wmv - RIKARUKA - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/vid/502321)

http://img152.imagevenue.com/loc685/th_43638_th_67331_1411_123_685lo.jpg (http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=43638_th_67331_1411_123_685lo.jpg)

ramses
16-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Thanks bro ... easy to view somemore ..

erictx10
16-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Shopping...this one, about 18 years old, was shopping with her mother & father so it was quite risky. Such a little skirt, I gave in to the temptation cause I had to see what was under. Wow...so nice. By the way, I assume most of you guys are in Asia...are there tons of girls wearing little skirts like it is here in Spain? Amazing what I see on almost a daily basis. Makes it eeasy for upskirting.:)

up01.wmv - Uppie teen - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/vid/595140)

http://img235.imagevenue.com/loc222/th_98663_teenuppie1_123_222lo.jpg (http://img235.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=98663_teenuppie1_123_222lo.jpg)

http://img220.imagevenue.com/loc587/th_98664_teenuppie2_123_587lo.jpg (http://img220.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=98664_teenuppie2_123_587lo.jpg)

secret75
17-01-2008, 01:43 AM
Shopping...this one, about 18 years old, was shopping with her mother & father so it was quite risky. Such a little skirt, I gave in to the temptation cause I had to see what was under. Wow...so nice. By the way, I assume most of you guys are in Asia...are there tons of girls wearing little skirts like it is here in Spain? Amazing what I see on almost a daily basis. Makes it eeasy for upskirting.:)

up01.wmv - Uppie teen - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/vid/595140)

http://img235.imagevenue.com/loc222/th_98663_teenuppie1_123_222lo.jpg (http://img235.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=98663_teenuppie1_123_222lo.jpg)

http://img220.imagevenue.com/loc587/th_98664_teenuppie2_123_587lo.jpg (http://img220.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=98664_teenuppie2_123_587lo.jpg)

Yup, mostly from Asia... Singapore to be more exact. There are girls in short skirts, but not as common as I would like them to be or in Spain. Plus they are always so careful when they are in short skirts. Hard to find a decent upskirt...

zzz^^
17-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Excellent videos...

Lao_Tzu
17-01-2008, 05:58 PM
Good work bro...but must be careful......

maierii
18-01-2008, 12:49 AM
really love those perky butts

manipulator
18-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Wow bro, tks for all the upskirts , any that did not wear panties .... :D

erictx10
18-01-2008, 10:51 AM
A fresh new one...window shopping for shoes. A young mommy with her husband & little child. They were so interested in shopping they had no clue a pervert was near. Love her ass & black panties, even got a bit of frontal when she turned around....I like that.:D

pant_negra.wmv - Young mommy shopping - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/vid/597018)

http://img130.imagevenue.com/loc1149/th_24919_HPIM2124_031__1__00014_123_1149lo.jpg (http://img130.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24919_HPIM2124_031__1__00014_123_114 9lo.jpg)

http://img222.imagevenue.com/loc122/th_24920_HPIM2124_031_0001_123_122lo.jpg (http://img222.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24920_HPIM2124_031_0001_123_122lo.jp g)

erictx10
18-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Wow bro, tks for all the upskirts , any that did not wear panties .... :D
I've gotten a few that were probably wearing little thongs, no visible pussy...yet.

aihoannil
18-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Bro, will be waiting for your good news on no wear .... hehehee

zzz^^
18-01-2008, 07:20 PM
All these sexy asses making me drool man~ Can't wait 4 more.

sibaysong4u
18-01-2008, 07:27 PM
A fresh new one...window shopping for shoes. A young mommy with her husband & little child. They were so interested in shopping they had no clue a pervert was near. Love her ass & black panties, even got a bit of frontal when she turned around...
Whoa:eek:This one damn F...king Clear.....bros you the best:D

jasmine17
18-01-2008, 07:44 PM
can anyone tell me the fascination in upskirts? :confused:

erictx10
23-01-2008, 02:08 AM
Video Stores! This chick works at the local video store where they sell pirated vids. Serves her right for breaking the law, lol. Often she wears pants but I finally dropped in on a day she was wearing a skirt. Perfect skirt for upskirting & she was busy helping another customer so it was easy to get her while I looked at the available videos, hahaha. Look at that ass! Too bad not a thong but what a nice view. Enjoy....I love Spain.:D

vendiendo_pirateria.wmv - vid store uppie - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/vid/601897)

http://img140.imagevenue.com/loc925/th_25158_uppie908_123_925lo.jpg (http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=25158_uppie908_123_925lo.jpg)

http://img191.imagevenue.com/loc590/th_25171_uppie909_123_590lo.jpg (http://img191.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=25171_uppie909_123_590lo.jpg)

erictx10
23-01-2008, 02:11 AM
can anyone tell me the fascination in upskirts? :confused:

1. The adrenaline rush you get when you are filming or seeing something you are not supposed to see.

2. The tight asses of some of the women that wear short skirts.

3. Sharing my stuff with other pervs that I know will enjoy.

4. Getting rock hard as a result of the above 3!

All of this without the subject even knowing she was a subject, so no harm done.

condolescences
23-01-2008, 09:38 AM
I think it is the peekaboo that is shiok ... looking at pics is not as shiok as enjoying it when you happen to be window shopping or minding your own business walking around .... just like any other form of zaogeng

basara_evil
03-02-2008, 02:11 AM
A fresh new one...window shopping for shoes. A young mommy with her husband & little child. They were so interested in shopping they had no clue a pervert was near. Love her ass & black panties, even got a bit of frontal when she turned around....I like that.:D

pant_negra.wmv - Young mommy shopping - BADONGO (http://www.badongo.com/vid/597018)

http://img130.imagevenue.com/loc1149/th_24919_HPIM2124_031__1__00014_123_1149lo.jpg (http://img130.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24919_HPIM2124_031__1__00014_123_114 9lo.jpg)

http://img222.imagevenue.com/loc122/th_24920_HPIM2124_031_0001_123_122lo.jpg (http://img222.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24920_HPIM2124_031_0001_123_122lo.jp g)

nice vids all, bro. only problem is, non of them are locals....
those specialist in upskirts in this threads will know the diff de.
in fact, some of the changing room vids u posted in another thread, stating is sg... well. those gals were speaking in jap....

erictx10
05-02-2008, 10:04 AM
nice vids all, bro. only problem is, non of them are locals....
those specialist in upskirts in this threads will know the diff de.
in fact, some of the changing room vids u posted in another thread, stating is sg... well. those gals were speaking in jap....

No, not Japanese, Spanish. I am in Spain, all the upskirts I have posted are either from Spain or US where I come from. I am only in Spain for 1 year. Just started doing changing room vids