PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai Nostalgia

Faidenk
04-01-2008, 05:30 PM
CHAPTER 1

I can’t shake off the feeling of being ridiculous. I was already quarter of a century old when she was born. What would a girl, barely out of her teens, see in a middle-aged man like me? I am probably as old, if not older than her parents, as if the case in many of my dalliances with the girls I encountered while ‘entertaining’ in the KTVs of Shanghai.

Xiao Qing was, as it turned out, 24. I met her while picking a new sweater for the coming winter. Like many of the male species, I am no window shopper, in fact, I don’t even like shopping. I usually walk in a store, make my pre-determined selections, and walk out of the store with my purchase in less than 20 minutes.

Xiao Qing was the salesgirl for that section of menswear. I told her I was looking for a sweater, preferably cashmere, dark blue or grey, and sized L. She smiled and instead of helping to fulfill my purchase, she said, ‘Sir, you should not be wearing darks, some colors make you even more distinguished’. Hah! Me, distinguished? Right, whatever you say. Nevertheless, I was intrigued, and asked her to show me what she has to offer.

She smiled again, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, and turned to search among the shelves. I admired her shapely legs, free of blemish, silky smooth. She had on skin-colored ankle socks the Chinese love, and probably company issued black patent shoes with inch high heels for a job that required standing for long hours. She’s about 5’2” and not more than 55kg in her socks, and from her back view I surmised, even in her company issued jacket, she was probably quite shapely, in fact, I would dare say quite a masturbatory accessory. I walked casually to the other side of the shelf as though to look at other stuff, to steal a look at her through the pigeonholes. Mmm… not bad, fair of complexion with a touch of freckles which I find rare in Chinese girls, and rosy cheeks as though she’d just stepped in from the cold. Her lashes were impossibly long, I would have guessed faux if not for the fact it would be more appropriate on a KTV hostess.

‘Here, this will be perfect on you’ she looked up. I looked away but knew I was caught, hand in the cookie jar, and felt the heat in my ears. She laughed, and had audacity to console me, ‘Don’t feel bad, I have that effect on men’. What cheek. It’s my turn to laugh. ‘Na wo jiu bu ke chi le, then I won’t stand on ceremony’ I said, completely out of character. I mean I don’t usually flirt on a whim. This is supposed to be a quickie shopping item on my to-do list but looked it is turning into something exciting.

I cupped my chin with my right hand and rested the elbow on my left, and tried to look as debonair as I could, as though admiring a piece of art. As I scrutinized, it strikes me I am looking at a piece of art. Her hair was dyed just a hint of brown with lighter streaks, with soft natural curls, just to her collar. Large doleful eyes that turn on a dime to mischief, and did I mentioned those lashes? And don’t set me off on those pouts, absolutely Julie Christie. She’d make a beautiful model. Many times she’d bemoaned her lack of height and I would console her that we’d not have met had she been another 6 inches taller, and she would sigh and then cheered up. Although I would not consider her slim (which makes me think of protruding collarbones) I would best describe her full, womanly, cuddly, you know what I mean, the sort you spent hours just holding in your arms enjoying the comfort in her fullness, face between her, er, fullness. I moved slightly to the side, her profile was no less enjoyable. Under the jacket I could make out a promise of very healthy lungs, definitely a C cup, the contours putting off any notions of pads. Summing up, I would say she looks like the attractive girl next door, not too in-your-face that says, ‘Hey, why don’t you jack off while you look at me?’

She laughed again at my scrutiny and asked if I had enough. I see she enjoyed posing. She came up close, unfolded the sweater, put it up against me, hands on my shoulders. I could detect emanating from her a faint aroma, not of perfume, maybe her feminineness. It made my heartbeat skipped a few beats and so loud I’m sure she could hear it. But she made no mention of it and explained why the sweater suits me so much. I was much speechless now and felt like a schoolboy. I thanked her and told her it will do. While writing the docket, I agonized over asking her out for dinner but the words just could not form. It’s been a long time since I felt this way, and I could not help smiling at my silliness much later.

I managed to get out of the store without any more gaffs, and kicked myself for leaving without her number, dammit, even without her name. This from a so-called middle-aged, well-travelled citizen of the world.

I thought of her the next few days and tried to rationalize my hesitancy. I had lots of doubts. What did she sees in me? and so on. Only on the net would I confess to going to the store to ‘peep’ at her and I did that for 2 days in a row.

The third day I was caught, well not exactly caught. I bumped into her just as she was making her way back to her station from the staff room, and I was coming into the store from the third floor to avoid being seen by her on the second. It was just as well, or I’d have to spent time antagonizing how to bump into her ‘accidentally’.

‘Oh, hello. Come back to see me?’ she greeted me in English. I must have turned red because she laughed and apologized. Caught the second time. Damn, I must stop this. ‘Where did you learn English?’ School, and also from her parents, she explained, Mother was a teacher, as we stepped onto the escalator.

Did you really come to see me? Yes, I confessed, throwing all caution to the wind, and today’s the third time. She smiled, I know, my colleagues saw you, although I didn’t. Damn, damn and double damn. You will have dinner with me, not a question, more of a sniveling groveling plea. Wait for me the entrance of MacDonald’s at 6.30. I was elated and felt like clicking my heels in mid-air. Yahoooo!

Faidenk
04-01-2008, 05:31 PM
CHAPTER 2

6pm found me at the entrance of MacDonald’s nearest to her store; there were several Golden Arcs along People’s Square. It seemed like the longest 30 minutes. This was the busiest time of the day, the human traffic along this pedestrian only kilometer long shopping street swelled even further by the onset of National Day holidays. I gave up looking out for her, it’s just an impossible task.

She was already right upon me before I saw her. She slipped her hand round my arm matter-of-factly and said let’s go. I had thought of bringing her to one of those posh Western restaurants around this part of Shanghai but a previous experience changed my mind. A first date I had in Beijing with a nubile aspiring TV actress turned out to be such a dead starfish in bed even after an whole hour of tongue lashing, actually beg me to buy her a RMB3 bowl of noodles half an hour after leaving a fancy restaurant. Turned out she never had Western before and preferred a female circumcision, but sat there looking at me eat saying she was not hungry. Judging from her performance later, she probably had the procedure done, by a senile iman with a rusty penknife.

Back to People’s Square, I asked her what she like to eat, explaining while we walked towards the train station, that I have been in China long enough to know of China’s diversity, that it’s impossible to know what people from each province’s preference are. Muslim don’t eat pork, the Hunanese, Szechuanese prefer theirs fiery hot, the Cantonese cuisine’s little more refined, the Northern preferred wheat noodles, buns, dumplings of various fillings to rice, which is the staple in the South, and so on, yada yada…. It’s absolutely shameless sometimes what I do to make an impression, if only she didn’t deflate me ‘You don’t have to show off, you know. Let me bring you to my favorite, we’ll walk to build up an appetite’. This girl is getting on my nerves, which is not a bad thing, since it will be all the more sweeter when she begs to be allowed to come. Muahahaha!

Shanghai at this time of the year is perfect for walking. The humidity is low so you hardly break out in sweat; the temperature is a comfortable 18° so all you need is a light jacket for that occasional gust of wind. I walked daily after work unless I have ‘diversions’. Come weekend, I’d take a bus, any bus, drop off at random and walk my way back. It’s a great way to really see and know a place, and never have I ever felt threatened at any time, even after midnight. I have talked to countless people on the streets, people who were eager to share stories of their Red Guards days to how they tamed their wives; but we all know Shanghainese men are all pussies what receive daily allowances from their ‘subservient’ wives. I have also tasted fares from countless eateries: Mongolian, Xinjiang are the more exotic; dog, grilled, braised, sausaged, kebabed; horse sashimi, and many other unidentified dishes I don’t want to remember. Invariably I discovered many spas where one is served more than relief from tired legs. I will never get tired of walking in China.

I am a self-confessed aficionado of foot massage. It’s my second favorite pastime. I’ve paid RMB5 for an hour and I’ve paid 35; I’ve been massaged by imps not old enough to cook the family’s dinner and vision-challenged men who can wring your foot off your leg easily as snap a chicken’s head. And tell you what, they’re all great, for the conversations, for the 2 hours, seldom do I go for less, of relaxation. My feet have been submerged in black goo, brine, mud, minerals and other unidentifiable stuff of dubious benefits. My nails too, have been softened and sliced off precariously by tools resembling wood chisels sharp enough for surgeons, more times than I can remember. Although I’ve never been nicked, I still cringed every time they do it. I think I moaned more times during a back massage than on bed, and it is a great ice-breaker to eventually come to that; nothing works better than lascivious humor.

There are, too, the famous barbershops of China, devoid of shampoos, scissors or combs. One place I’ll never forget, the girl said to me, ‘Show me your little brother and I’ll do anything you want me to do with it. For an extra RMB30, I’ll do a friend as well’. Too bad I was alone, so I paid her the extra 30 and did it twice. One odd thing I should mention: Are Chinese condoms a little small, girth-wise? I’m not extra ‘big’ or anything, but on occasions I find it difficult to roll down, so much so it needs to be pinched to continue. There are, I swear, pinch scars down my length from those encounters. One time there was this girl whose lack of carnal knowledge extends to even the application. She pulled the still flat rubber wide, like you’re trying to pull a rubber band to loosen it, then pulled it over the crown to the neck, then let go with a loud snap, then rolled down. Ouch! It still brings tears to me eyes. Of course this is an isolated incidence and I must, to be fair, not tarnish all with the same brush. Most encounters I would rate good, some I would even rate great, adapt at giving as good as they received, wild, unbridled, passionate. So there.

jmc555
04-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Great use of the language. Wonderfully spiced with the right touch of humor! Most enjoyable writing - keep it coming (no pun intended)

I<3Ivy
04-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Very interesting read thus far.

I must admit that I quite like your descriptive-narrative style which evokes feelings of your transient mood at the time.

I'm looking forward to your subsequent chapters.

Pitching my tent and a full eski!

AD69
04-01-2008, 11:05 PM
I've a good read. Looking forward to read more.

mansgp
05-01-2008, 03:13 AM
Very nice write up

Cytan7
05-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Interesting..:D

ramses
05-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Sounds kinda cheap for SH ... but anyway great recap ... thanks bro

79Guards
05-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Nice start up, please carry on.:D

wheelsforlife
05-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Had a gd read....

Faidenk
05-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the comments.

All my previous posts were of real people, real experiences but once the story is told, the story ends. This work will be fictional but based on the same real people and experiences. So the heroine may be based on someone I knew in Beijing, the dinner I had in Shanghai was with another acquaintance, while the broke-up was with yet another person. So one could say this is a piece of docu-fiction.

Also, readers will have to bear with my interspersing the story with unconnected anecdotes, but which I feel adds color to the stories.I don't write with a prepared plot so I stuff them in whenever it crops up.

CHAPTER 3

As we walked, I became acutely aware of her oh-so-soft breast brushing my arm and it felt good. Her incessant chatter slowly fades into the background as I felt my blood pounding in my forehead slowly creating a familiar hunger in my loins. I wanted to hold her, no, consume her, what the fuck, yes, do delicious, dirty things to her, right there. She must have felt something was up, it certainly was up, and yes, it’s hard too. My jacket, being unzipped, was no screen. An instant lowering of her eyes brought confirmation, and she smiled knowingly, and increased pressure on my arm as reward for my being appreciative. It must have been contagious because she kept quiet after that and seemed in a pensive mood. We turned into a short alley, walked in dead silence, and paused briefly at the alley’s exit. We looked into each other’s eyes. The moment froze, it was beautiful and so spontaneous, We pulled each other close and kissed. No awkwardness, no hesitation, so Bogart and Hepburn. There was no doubt she grind her hip ever so discreetly against my bulge while my fingers ran through her soft hair. When we finally untangled our tongues, there was in place a new feel, an understanding of sorts, mutual and needless of explanation. Everything remained the same and yet nothing was left unchanged.

We ate our dinner without haste, every little morsel tasted new and refreshing, as though for the first time. We spoke very little, and only on mundane stuff, treading carefully as though wary of the fragility of the moment. There were stretches when we spoke only with our eyes. At times, it struck me we were being overly melodramatic, it brought to mind a scene from an art movie with Leong Chiu Wai and a busty actress in a cheongsam, her hair permed and swept to the side, so popular in the 50’s, the slow ceiling fan casting bladed shadows on their framed faces, and I had to suppress a giggle.

I have thought oft of Chinese girls and why they are able leave an impression upon me where others had failed. All things being equal, I would venture an uneducated guess it’s the way Chinese women hold themselves. The modern Chinese woman stands just that little prouder, she’s unafraid to speak her mind, and paces herself on a equal footing with her man. Of course Singapore women regard themselves equal but they don’t have to claw hands and nails through centuries of male-dominated bias, having earned it through legislation. The Chinese woman, on the other hand, knows only too well her place in society, but has garnered the confidence with guile, industry and dogged tenacity.

We finished our dinner just as the main evening diners started coming in. People here eat their dinner late. A chill had set in during our dinner. We zipped up our jackets and headed for the train station, hand in hand. It was a nice stroll and we talked of nothing in particular. The acid test would come soon enough.

I lived in Pudong, the ‘new’ Shanghai, separated from Puxi, the ‘old’ by the Huangpu River, while she had her rented apartment several train stops in the opposite direction, in the west, at HongQiao. As we descended on the escalator, my track would be to the right and hers left. I gave her hand a barely perceptible squeeze, she responded by squeezing back hard. Standing on the platform now, I could sense her angst. Her furrowed brows and sad puppy eyes does not bode me well. I whispered in her ear, ‘I understand’ and slipped my mobile number, ‘Call me when you are ready’. Her train was just pulling in, she gave me a prolonged hug until the doors started to beep, then turned to hurry in.

As I watched her train pulled away, I punched a number into my mobile. My group of regular friends would have arrived at the favorite KTV of the month just now and I think the girl who sat with me the last time? Yes, I think I’ll let her sit on my face this time.

Faidenk
05-01-2008, 06:33 PM
CHAPTER 4

It was just a 5 minutes taxi ride to the KTV, and yes, the party was well in progress. Dices kept getting lost by half-pissed assholes trying to repeat the mummy’s neat trick of stacking the dices in a swirling cup. The girls’ tits have been milked by more hands than a cow on a New Zealand farm and now even the KJ was not spared. Despite her shrieks, I suspect she enjoyed it.

This particular KJ is a looker. Although she tried to dress down to ‘avoid’ the attention, the company-issued uniform was not helping any. It’s designed to reveal cleavages, and thighs. All of us dirty old men would love to ejaculate in her, seriously, and had on many occasions half jesting professed our lust for her. She had brushed us off gracefully but the game goes on, none of us considered the night complete without making a lewd suggestion to her.

Loud laughter greeted me as I stepped in the rather large room. It was gaudily décor’d with an Egyptian theme. King Tut’s mask in a recessed glass panel, wallpaper of hieroglyphs, gold linings, red and green striped cushions, well, the works. Several pairs of BMG speakers adorned the ceilings, I suspect catering to special clients so inclined for chemical alternatives. The main action, from which direction the loudest laughter and protests came from, was being played out by X, whose flushed whiskey-soaked face was now buried between a pair of luscious creamy knockers. The owner of the pair was loudly protesting his face scratched and could he go shave his face in the attached bathroom, which immediately prompted unsolicited help to soothe the discomfort from several quarters.

The KJ got up and as is customary for our group, air-mua’d me both sides of the cheek (we had insisted if she were to serve us). By the time she bid us goodnight, the distance would narrowed and her generous buttocks would be squeezed and appreciated many times over. She poured me a drink. 2 fingers, I instructed, 1 finger of water, 2 cubes of ice. I poured it down the gullet and handed her the empty glass. The same, Baobei. It would take at least another 2 to rid the ache in my balls.

Mummy came in just then. ‘XXX laoban’, she’s getting to be such a good actor I almost felt missed, ‘why are you so late? Here, have a drink with me before I bring you your baobei’.

She’s a character, Mummy, she is. We all agreed we came to this KTV as much for her as the girls it employed. She’s fun, never fails to offer discount no matter how many times it is rejected, and provided service beyond reproach. For us, she had gotten rid of the excess baggage in the room – there used to be an ‘assistant' KJ, and a young man who does nothing but replaces ice, water and generally a sad fucking excuse to soak up tips. We’re not scrooges, but don’t take kindly to being taken for suckers, besides, he takes up space. Mummy's a divorcee, in her early 30’s, pretty, she’s too damned sharp to succumb to any of us old coots without any promise, no, evidence of rock solid security.

My mobile vibrated. It was Xiao Qing. I went into the next empty room to take it. ‘Baobei, what are you doing now?’ Oh, we’re baobei’s now are we? ‘Nothing much, thinking of you. I’m sorry to have offended you but you have to understand. I am man and we are driven by animal instincts. Please forgive me’. The mind games start now, and the chase is on. I love it.

Faidenk
07-01-2008, 06:16 PM
CHAPTER 5

I’m a man of few words, especially so on the phone, which translated to, according to quite a few of my female acquaintances, ‘unromantic’. Coupled this with a tiny tuff of hair on my chest, it is irrefutable evidence that I am heartless. Nothing I say will change their opinion an iota. Just because I never fail to heap praise on her ‘O, you’re fucking beautiful!’ during the throes of ecstasy doesn’t mean I find them unattractive at other times. Just because I’ve never say ‘I love you’ to any of them doesn’t really mean I don’t. It’s just that the word LOVE means pink, laces, Prince, Cinderella, bridal to the girls while it’s sweat, hard, cum, lust, to us guys, and I’ll not be the one to mislead. Friend once told me an anecdote of bride and bridegroom, they look at each other lovingly as they exchange their vows, the bridegroom prays she’ll stay the same forever, but we all know she’ll transform to a old nag come the 2 kids; as for the bride, he smokes, he farts and scratches his balls when he thought no one is looking, she’ll try her godamnest to change him. With such conflicting fundamentals it is a surprise divorce rates are not escalating more.

‘Baobei, I’m a little tired and there’s a meeting first thing in the morning so I’ll talk to you again tomorrow, alright? I will dream of you’, trying to sound as downtrodden as a man can not getting his rocks off the first date. She should learn her hands-off policy can bring guilt. Besides, I want to get back to the fun. Bye, goodnight, kiss, kiss.

Mummy has assembled a lineup waiting for my approval. All bowed in unison and greeted me as I make my way back to my seat. Hmmm… not bad at all, as usual. A familiar face there, she flashed her teeth hoping for a repeat. If I remembered correctly, she had asked for a ‘small’ tip equivalent to a third of the going price for a quickie. That in itself was not unreasonable had she been more receptive to a CIM. Nah, I’ll pass.

As I scanned up and down the lineup, I spied on a girl with uncharacteristically dark features. Her complexion was fair enough, and you won’t mistake her for anything but Oriental, but there’s something I just can’t pin my fingers on. Was it her raven black hair, or the Madonna-inspired eyebrows that had all the Ah-Lians sporting thick pencil-drawn mustache above the eyes? Or was it that her eyes were slightly more deep-set than the average Chinese? I was intrigued. I turned to Mummy and nodded. Mummy called out, ‘Alisha”. The rest of the girls bowed and filed out of the room. Alisha sat down, without a word held my arm, and rested her cheek for a moment on my shoulder in a gesture of thanks.

It turn out she’s from Xinjiang, so that might explain her exotic DNA. Her family had migrated to Beijing when she was very young and as far as they are concerned, she’s working for a MNC in Shanghai. In fact she was, until she discovered a ethnic minority background puts one way down on the pecking order in Han dominated China, and all the more so here in Shanghai. The locals’ disdain for non-Shanghainese is well-known. For example, a friend’s PA, from Tianjin, was tasked with liaising with the necessary government departments to secure approvals, authorizations and licenses. After a year of given the piss, she left in frustration. My friend, on the advice of his accountant, then hired a Shanghainese, who got everything up and running in 3 months. The new PA even managed to get the officials to accept the company’s bribes, offered previously but subtly rejected.

In any case, Alisha decides Fucks! to this and started working part-time as a KJ, and discovered that hostesses earned more in a month than she did in the MNC in a year. It did not take much to convince her a change of career will do her a world of good both morale-wise as well as financially. And so she exchanged her blue blazer for a evening gown cut that screamed Skin, Tits, Legs. Tonight she had swept her hair to her left, so much like Zhang Zhong Wen. If you don’t who she is, ask your father, just make sure Mom’s not around. I like.

Faidenk
08-01-2008, 12:10 PM
CHAPTER 6

Close-up, Alisha looks even better. I swear her eyes’ green seen from a certain angle. She kept her dainty hand not an inch away from my cock, tucked as usual to the left, where the hand was so tantalizing close. Playing bluff with the girl sitting to my right, There was electricity every time I leaned forward to scoop up the dice. Jeez! A few more scoops and I’ll get hard. It’s not possible, in spite of her calm demeanor, for her to be completely oblivious to a hard-on fractions of an inch away, the heat alone fry the skin off.

I can’t take 2 blue-balls in a night, I was so tune-up I could stuff my shaft between her Xinjiang lips right now. When Mummy came in, I beckoned her.

Does she do takeout?
She’s new but I’ll ask.

I excused myself and went to the attached bathroom. Mummy was smiling when I came back, so was she.

Why did you take such a long time?

I insinuated it all had to do with her, that I have to clean myself up because it’s such a mess there. She punched me in the arm and I hugged her and stayed that way, her back to me, my arms around her middle, just below her oh-so-soft breasts. My nose bled. She whispered in my ear, all is arranged, and proceeded to clean my ear out with her talented tongue.

We called it a night, everyone had a good time, we always do, and promised to do it again next weekend. 2 of the boys had companions on their arms, the other 2 begged off, meeting tomorrow, you know.

She looked even more stunning out of her gown, I mean in her street clothes. Red blouse, faux leather jacket, black tapered pants with lots of metal studs accentuated her long slim legs. A large red beret was strategically tilted on her black wavy hair. Glamorous, is how I would describe her, head turner even. Damn, she fucking makes me look old in comparison.

What takes a taxi nearly an hour in rush hour to get from where we were in downtown Puxi took only a little under 15 minutes to my humble pad I called home in the shopping district of Pudong. A 5 minutes walk across the road stands the spanking Times Square, not to be mistaken for the Times Sq in Puxi. On the other side of the road is Ba Bai Ban (8 and a half hundred?), Chinese for the No. 1 Yaohan Department Store, banks, the local Hualian Dept Store. A little away are scores of condos, with more in various stages of construction, 5 stars hotels, and parks. Liujiazui is a 5 minutes taxi away is Liujiazui, the financial district, where the awe-inspiring Jinmao towers.

My pad is on the ‘poor’ side of the road, 4 blocks of 22 storey high, grey, nondescript government-built fire-traps one find all over China. I would explain to all who care to listen I love this place for its appeal, and what is there not to find appealing. The neighborhood has all the DVD stores to keep me occupied come the cold winter evenings when my female companions are otherwise preoccupied; small cosy restaurants where the staff knows my favorite dishes, and more than a few ‘barbershops’ if I were so inclined. And yes, there are also 2 sex shops within 2 kilometer radius.

These sex shops sell sex aids, from condoms of various flavors,colors and textures, to knockoff Viagra, Cialis, Panagra; from blowup dolls to wiggly silicon phallus with twin external stimulators to 9-inch boomerang-shaped monsters designed to reach that G-spot. Most of these shops are little more than a hole in the wall but the slightly bigger ones also display lingerie for sale, laced bras with peaks cut off, crotchless panties, garters, gloves. I want to believe these shops are state licensed to educate the people in the fundamentals of sex as much as I do our government’s move to increase GST was to ‘help the poor’.

My apartment is barely 500 sq. ft. with the living room and bedroom taking the lion’s share of space, leaving enough for 2 equally-sized standing room only bathroom/toilet and kitchen. The bare essentials were supplied by the landlady – hot/cold aircons, fridge, microwave, stoves, washing machine even some crockery and basic kitchen utensils, a 20 inch TV, and best of all, a queen-size bed with a decent mattress. I have seen better décor’d apartments during my search but the rent for this left me enough change for the utilities and a couple of bottles of whiskies, and it’s within walking distance to the office, and of course, its appeal.

And so it was at this auspicious hour of 2.30 in the morning that I welcomed this comely young lady into my home away from home. She plonked herself down on the 2-seater sofa, tastefully covered by a shawl bought from those roadside Tibetan vendors, to hide the awful vinyl that had worn away from overuse.

'You want a glass of wine while I take a quick shower, love?' I asked.

I kept several bottles of cheap Chinese wine at the ready, as well as a crate of RMB35 a bottle beer which I had the storekeeper carried up to my pad.

'No, thank you. I don’t drink but for the job'. I suspect she’s Muslim but the Muslims in Xinjiang don’t seem repulsed to alcohol as I had made Muslims out to be. Hell, Xinjiang produces their own brand of beer and spirits. Although Xinjiang is predominantly Muslim, the dear Chairman had 'encouraged' the emigration of the masses, mainly people deemed intellectuals, so every province has its fair share of dilution. Anyhow, I love their dark beer although their spirit still taste of diesel.

I changed into my silk robe, a present from another sweetie from last winter, naked underneath, It felt smooth and very arousing and I walked out to the bathroom with a small tent. She giggled. Under the shower now, I shouted out to invite her in. In a while the door slid open and she came in the steam clouded wrapped in a towel. I had switched the dim light from the ceiling heater on instead of the main one. She put on a shower cap I always kept hanging on a sucker hook so the girls can’t miss them, much like new toothbrushes. She hanged the towel and stepped in the 3 by 3 cubicle. Holy crap! She’s beautiful, and what a rack. I embraced her and the lubrication the foam afforded really felt so erotic a gasp escaped my lips I was already hard enough to pierce a telephone directory. I jammed my tongue down her throat and she returned the passion with equal ardor, lash for lash, bite for bite. Still chewing her lips, I squeezed some body wash and spread it over her back, her breasts. Her nipples were hard and extended and from her moan, sensitive to the touch. I spread the foam downwards, to what I felt was a absence of pussy hair, her mound, and her crack which was now slippery from her pussy juice. I slid a finger and feathered her now swollen clitoris like a butterfly’s wings. She would have collapsed on the floor had I not been clasping her with my other hand. We let the water washed away the foam, break off the kiss and couldn’t wait to get to the bedroom.

Faidenk
08-01-2008, 05:24 PM
CHAPTER 7

Nothing, but nothing beats the excitement of that first time. It opens up a world of discovery. F. Gump said something ‘bout chocolates and how you never know what you’re gonna get. Exactly the reason why I love new conquests, or in this case, purchase, transaction or whatever you choose to call it. I have a feeling underneath the covers, this box of chocolates is going to be a very pleasant surprise.

She was trembling slightly hitting the cold covers just after a hot shower. I solved the problem by giving her a bear hug, wrapping my legs round her slender body. Slowly she warmed and turned up to snuggle against my neck. My cock started to defrost and began rearing up against her abdomen. I shifted myself to kiss her and we began a small skirmish which grew to a raging no-holds bar battle. I left a trail of saliva down her neck, along the swell of her breast to envelope her nipple, engorged and extended. I flicked at it with my tongue, I rolled it. First the left nip, then the right. I nibbled to test its ‘bounce’, I teased by licking the areola, careful to avoid the nipple, until she grabbed my hair to redirect my mouth back to its rightful place, all the while moaning as if in agony. Some girls liked having their nipples bitten painfully, but I avoid this unless so prompted.

Further down her legs were pushing, lifting her buttocks up from the bed, alternating with rubbing her thighs together. She was hot and very bothered. I shifted again and trailed my tongue southwards, enjoying the youthful blemish free skin. Her hips rose in anticipation but she kept her thighs together. Just as I suspected, a novice. We’ll see how long you keep that closed. I lingered a while at her navel, although not an erogenous zone, she might enjoy the distraction. She squirmed and giggled at the tickling and I continued my pilgrimage, until I encountered a tiny turf of hair finer than the down of a duck. The static her body absorbed from the beddings made them stand up and all frizzy, I smoothed them down with my face. She still kept them closed so I continue kissing ever so softly down her thigh, while my hand crept up to her honeypot. My mouth removed and no longer an alien intrusion, her thighs relaxed and my fingers went in for the kill. Oh my, it was so wet there was a small damp patch on the bed sheet. The moon was just bright enough to see the glistening. I sat myself next to her, facing her legs and proceeded to softly finger her clitoris, eliciting soft and at times loud moans from her; her head moving to one side, then to the other. She was besides herself now, the sweet agony down there was all she was aware of. Her thighs were now spread as far as they can stretch. She did not notice as I bend forward towards her honeypot with my tongue at the ready. At first lick, her hips shot up and got my face wet with her sweet juice. If she had any more misgivings about having her pussy licked, she did not object now. Her moans went a notch or two up the scale, her breathing heavier and more labored. I want to bring her just to the edge then let her down slowly, a few times before I’ll let her come, but it’s hard to tell with some women because unlike men, their coming mechanism’s a little different from us. Men come with a final explosive climax and all goes limp, women can continue with several climaxes with no obvious symptoms. So if I were to succeed, it would pay to err on the side of prudence.

This game when on and I felt a dull ache in my balls, my loins sought and demanded release. She beat my back in frustrations every time she was let down. Patience, I whispered to her, patience. I stretched my hand under the pillow to retrieve my condom. Kneeling between her legs, condom firmly in place, I held my hard-on like a baton, leaned forward and massaged her clit up and down and with a circular movement until even I could not stand it any more and slammed it in effortlessly. Within a few strokes she picked up the tempo, her tortured breath loud in my ear, and dictating the speed with her hands round my neck. ‘Bao bei! BAO BEI!’ she cried. And I came, strong, spurts after spurts. And drifted off to a deep dreamless darkness.

Ubest
08-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Beside enjoying the story, I like the way it is written.

Faidenk
09-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Thank you, Ubest, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy the reminiscence.

CHAPTER 8

I woke up when she snuggled closer under the covers. I peered down at her. She’s so childlike asleep, innocent, not a care and so oblivious to worries of the world. Up close, under the soft light of the early morning she’s even more beautiful than I had envisaged. Her thighs were up against me and I felt a stirring down there. I also felt a need to empty my bladder.

Moving ever so slowly, I disengaged myself careful not to make any sudden movement that might wake her. The combination of a full bladder and her proximity inevitably led to a raging hard-on. By the time I got to the toilet, the effort and the chill has taken its toll and my turgescence subsided somewhat and a smooth flow of pee followed. Women probably don’t realize how messy it gets pissing with a hard-on, it jets out in spurts and almost never hit its target. It’s almost comical, a grown man peeing with a woody.

I brushed my teeth to get rid of that ‘morning mouth’ and flossed as I always do. The aroma of sex still lingered in the air and that prompted a gnawing desire in my loins. I took the opportunity to shower so at least she gets a fresh clean cock for breakfast. Never waste a hard-on, they say.

I stood over still asleep body, curled up in fetus-like. If she’d her thumb in her mouth, she’d resemble a prepubescent teen, so angelic. Memories of last night’s passion, her tormented groans and her uninhibited succumbing to the pleasures, it’s hard to relate that to this waif-like beauty on my bed. I got in under the covers, slipped a hand between the gap at her neck and laid spoon fashioned with warm back against me. My cock reared and I felt a drop of lub-juice marking a trail on her firm cheek. I was hoping she would waken but then realized the futility of my wishful thinking. All save one of my previous dalliances with girls I knew from KTV’s sleep late into the morning. Resigned to the realization, I nevertheless remained in this position, motionless, listening to her soft breathings, enjoying the smell of her hair. I could wish, can’t I?

I stayed that way until the numbness in my hand turns a dull ache. I dragged my senseless hand carefully from beneath her, careful not to wake her up. I dressed up and left the apartment.

The sun was not completely up yet but the neighborhood exercise and dance group was already in full gear, dancing with Chinese fans to music from a portable player. You see these dance troupes in every city, in parks, outside shopping complexes, usually in the early morning or at sunsets, dancing to music ranging from classical, Chinese orchestra, country western to rock n roll; with fans, swords, ribbons on a baton; dressed in costumes and even pajamas. It’s a sight and I take time to enjoy watching from the sides, even been invited to join in a couple of times.

I greeted the minder with a ‘Zhao!’ and he returned the greeting ‘You are up early today’. I certainly am. Sundays’ normally the day I do my laundry and housekeeping and I don’t get out until noon for lunch.

Today the role of the minders is reduced to janitors. They keep the surroundings clean, they monitor comings and goings of non-residents and perform general maintenance tasks. In the old days, the minders were a feared lot. They monitored and wrote reports on residents with suspected bourgeois outlooks or anti-proletarians leanings to the Party. I wonder what they think of foreigners, and there are quite a few living in this estate, mainly Caucasians, and our ‘immoral’ activities. I’d slip a carton of cheap Chinese cigarettes to them once in a while. They had helped me admit female visitors in the dead of night with no awkward questions asked and always give me knowing smiles when they see me escorting a girl off in the morning.

I walked a purposeful pace to the wet market round the corner to surprise the sleeping beauty with lunch. Life is indeed good.

Eric22
09-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Bro nice story... Continue pls... :D

Triple_XXX
09-01-2008, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=Faidenk;2504530]CHAPTER 2

6pm found me at the entrance of MacDonald’s nearest to her store; there were several Golden Arcs along People’s Square

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry bro, but i don't remember any Mac in People's square or rather Raffles city. :confused: the nearest should be along nanjing east road next to the tidbits supermart. I am also staying in Shanghai.. anyway nice story!

Faidenk
09-01-2008, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=Faidenk;2504530]CHAPTER 2
Sorry bro, but i don't remember any Mac in People's square or rather Raffles city. :confused: the nearest should be along nanjing east road next to the tidbits supermart. I am also staying in Shanghai.. anyway nice story!

I thought it was a MacD's but in any case, this is a docu-fiction, trying to write on the fly and still conform to details from more than a year ago is pretty tough. The only occasions I go to People's Sq area is playing pool with the in a small shopping mall near Raffles City. In any case, I am not going to sweat these small stuff.

Glad you enjoy the story.

heartbroke
09-01-2008, 01:37 PM
one of the great stories in the forum, tastefully done and not those straight to the sex thingy... great story once again.... wondering when can i write in such eloquent style... cheers

sleaguepunter
09-01-2008, 01:48 PM
normally i dont upz bro for writing story. But your writing skill certaintly capture my attention. As there always a first time for everything, I decide to up your rep point.

keep up the good work.:)

Faidenk
09-01-2008, 02:15 PM
CHAPTER 8

I woke up when she snuggled closer under the covers. I peered down at her. She’s so childlike asleep, innocent, not a care and so oblivious to worries of the world. Up close, under the soft light of the early morning she’s even more beautiful than I had envisaged. Her thighs were up against me and I felt a stirring down there. I also felt a need to empty my bladder.

Moving ever so slowly, I disengaged myself careful not to make any sudden movement that might wake her. Although slightly reeling from the effects of last night’s alcohol, the combination of a full bladder and the proximity of a comely sperm depository inevitably led to a raging hard-on. By the time I got to the toilet, the effort and the chill has taken its toll and my turgescence subsided somewhat and a smooth flow of pee followed. Women probably don’t realize how messy it gets pissing with a hard-on, it jets out in spurts and almost never hit its target. It’s almost comical, a grown man peeing with a woody.

I brushed my teeth to get rid of that ‘morning mouth’ and flossed as I always do. The aroma of sex still lingered in the air and that prompted a gnawing desire in my loins. I took the opportunity to shower to rid the last remnants of the alcohol haze and also see to it she gets a fresh clean cock for breakfast. Never waste a hard-on, they say.

I stood over still asleep body, curled up fetus-like. If she’d her thumb in her mouth, she’d resemble a prepubescent teen, so angelic. Memories of last night’s passion, her tormented groans and her uninhibited succumbing to the pleasures, it’s hard to relate that to this waif-like beauty on my bed. I got in under the covers, slipped a hand between the gap at her neck and laid spoon fashioned with warm back against me. My cock reared and I felt a drop of lub-juice marking a trail on her firm cheek. I was hoping she would waken but then realized the futility in my wishful thinking. All save one of my previous dalliances with girls I knew from KTV’s slept late into the morning. Resigned to the realization, I nevertheless remained in this position, motionless, listening to her soft breathings, enjoying the smell of her hair. I could wish, can’t I?

I stayed that way until the numbness in my hand turns a dull ache. I dragged my senseless hand carefully from beneath her, careful not to wake her up. I dressed up and left the apartment.

The sun was not completely up yet but the neighborhood exercise and dance group was already in full gear, dancing with Chinese fans to music from a portable player. You see these dance troupes in every city, in parks, outside shopping complexes, usually in the early morning or at sunsets, dancing to music ranging from classical, Chinese orchestra, country western to rock n roll; with fans, swords, twirling ribbons; dressed in costumes and even pajamas. It’s a sight and I take time to enjoy watching from the sides on occasions and had even been invited to join in a couple of times.

I greeted the minder with a ‘Zhao!’ and he returned the greeting ‘You are up early today’. I certainly am. Sundays’ normally the day I do my laundry and housekeeping and I don’t get out until noon for lunch.

Today the role of the minders is reduced to janitors. They keep the surroundings clean, they monitor security and perform general maintenance tasks. In the old days, the minders were a feared lot. They spied and reported on residents with suspected bourgeois outlooks or anti-proletarians leanings. I wonder what they think of foreigners, and there are quite a few living in this estate, mainly Caucasians, and our ‘immoral’ activities. I’d slip a carton of cheap Chinese cigarettes to them once in a while. That helped me in admitting female visitors in the dead of night with no awkward questions asked and they always give me knowing smiles when they see me escorting a girl off in the morning.

I walked a purposeful pace to the wet market round the corner to surprise the sleeping beauty with lunch. Life is indeed good.

Faidenk
09-01-2008, 03:09 PM
normally i dont upz bro for writing story. But your writing skill certaintly capture my attention. As there always a first time for everything, I decide to up your rep point.

keep up the good work.:)

Thank you and the others for the points. Although I don't ask for them it doesn't mean it is not appreciated. However I would welcome comments more, good or bad.

Faidenk
09-01-2008, 04:02 PM
CHAPTER 9

Not only is this market my favorite for its wide variety of fresh produce and relative cleanliness, it also has one of the best seafood stall this side of Pudong, with a wide selection of oceanic produce. Despite relative proximity to the sea, the natives have a preference for fresh water fish, like carps, perches and eels. Seafood lovers like me do better to stay down South in Fujian or Guangdong. Nevertheless, this stall includes a variety of shellfish like oysters, mussels, baby abalones, many kinds of clams, geoducks and the occasional live blue swimmer crabs. The oysters, I think from beds near Hainan Island, are way too big to be succulent, I prefer mine smaller, they’re juicier and not chewy. I avoid the mussels not because it has been banned from import to the US but because it can’t measure up to the New Zealand greens I am used to. I am impartial to clams but do occasionally enjoy them sauté with a glass or 2 of a crisp Chardonay and a pinch of basil and other dried herbs. My favorites here have to be the geoducks and abalones, tenderized with milk and eaten raw as sashimi with a squeeze of lemon. Excuse me while I swallow my saliva.

It also sells hairy crabs throughout the year, I often felt them highly overrated, even when they’re in season. I’ll take the kilo-sized Sri Lankan or the live blue swimmers anytime, absolutely nothing beats them for its sweetness and succulence. The snow crabs are sold frozen but I did have the occasion of eating live ones during a dinner thrown for clients, delicious.

For today’s lunch, I thought seafood be good to tickle her palate, but mindful of Xinjiang upbringing, perhaps it’ll be a good idea if everything is sliced thinly and added at the last minute to lend the rich flavors to a rice porridge, It won’t be too alien for her, unless, touch wood, she’s allergic to seafood. So I selected a handful of the freshest shrimps, 4 pieces of fist-sized abalone, 2 geoducks which I had the vendor shelled and cleaned, and a nice fillet of rock cod. I also asked for and given free some fish bones for my stock. Over at the dried food stall, I picked a small fist of dried scallops, and a small piece of Yunnan ham to enrich the stock. At the vegetable stall I added a bunch of cilantro and a piece of ginger and I’m done. Costs no more than RMB40.

As I walked back I passed the barbershop I had patronized a few months before. A girl ran out after me, ‘Da ger, big brother, da ger’ I let her catch up. Why didn’t you visit me? I excuse myself saying I was back home and spent a little while chatting with her. She invited me in the tiny shop. The other girls must still be sleeping. A girl with curlers in her hair walked out half asleep in her pyjamas, realized I was there, gave a half shriek, and ran back to the back. I laughed. After a while, I bid her goodbye, promised to call upon her soon and left.

It was now almost 10 and the streets had filled up with traffic and people. It seemed everyone in Shanghai is outdoors in a festive mood, tomorrow’s National Day. With an official population of 15m registered permanent residents, of which nearly 10m lives in the urban areas, plus another 3m of floating population, it is one mother of a city.

As I pushed the door open I knew the darling was still asleep. I slid the door open to have a peep. She had pushed the cover down to her waist. I could see her pink nipples rising up and down in a steady rhythm, one hand under her head, the other resting on where I had been. I hesitated, should I jump on her now and make violent love to her? Nah, cook your lunch, man.

wahlau_7
09-01-2008, 04:39 PM
I like your writing style; descriptive yet not overly hardcore. Don't mind working in Shanghai, man. Any lobang??

Faidenk
09-01-2008, 05:29 PM
I've now based myself back in SG but make trip there occasionally.

All bros, I really got to read the FAQ to learn how to reciprocate the points I've received, have patience.

Wishing4U
09-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Bro, it has been years since I read the postings you wrote and you still have the poetic style of writing the FR....good to see you are back in SG. Got time to catch up again? My number is still the same.

Bro Wishing

sindroid
10-01-2008, 01:33 AM
Very nice story, it is well written! Please continue!

badboy
10-01-2008, 01:57 AM
Pure enjoyment reading your stories bro Faidenk..I usually just read but your style stands out as tasteful n poignant.

Great story!

Cheers
Badboy :cool:

Faidenk
10-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Bro, it has been years since I read the postings you wrote and you still have the poetic style of writing the FR....good to see you are back in SG. Got time to catch up again? My number is still the same.

Bro Wishing

Yo Wish,
Good to hear from you. Sure, be good to grab a beer and let the old man talk about past glories, haha.

Yes, I still have your number, will call.

Faidenk
10-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Hmmm... 49 to 96 in 9 chapters. Not bad. I'm getting to like this. Thanks all.

CHAPTER 9

Not only is this market my favorite for its wide variety of fresh produce and relative cleanliness, it also has one of the best seafood stall this side of Pudong, with a wide selection of oceanic produce. Despite relative proximity to the sea, the natives have a preference for fresh water fish, like carps, perches and eels. Seafood lovers like me do better to stay down South in Fujian or Guangdong. Nevertheless, this stall includes a variety of shellfish like oysters, mussels, baby abalones, many kinds of clams, geoducks and the occasional live blue swimmer crabs. These oysters, large as a man’s palm, harvested from beds off the shores of weat Guangdong, are way too big and chewy to be succulent. I prefer mine smaller, they’re juicier that way, much like the French Belons. I avoid the mussels not because it has been banned from import to the US but because it can’t measure up to the New Zealand greens. I am impartial to clams but do occasionally enjoy them sauté with a glass or 2 of a crisp Chardonay and a pinch of basil, or done the Chinese way with garlic and fermented black beans. My favorites here has to be the geoducks (although midgets compared to the Canadian’s) and baby abalones, tenderized with milk and eaten raw as sashimi with a squeeze of lemon. Excuse me while I swallow my saliva.

It also sells hairy crabs throughout the year. I often felt these fresh water crabs highly overrated, even when they’re in season. They are skinny, troublesome to eat, and the roe just can’t measure up to the muddies in season; cooked ‘al dante’ with a splash of cognac, IMHO, they are creamier, smoother and way tastier than foie gras. Aficionados will beg otherwise and I’d love to hear their sorry excuses for eating these overpriced crustaceans.

For today’s lunch, I thought seafood be good to tickle her palate, but mindful of her Xinjiang upbringing, perhaps it’ll be a good idea if everything is sliced thinly and added at the last minute to lend the rich flavors to a rice porridge, It won’t be too alien for her, unless, touch wood, she’s allergic to seafood. So I selected a handful of the freshest shrimps, 4 pieces of baby abalone, 2 geoducks which I had the vendor shelled and cleaned, and a nice fillet of rock cod. I also asked for and given free some fish bones for my stock. Over at the dried food stall, I picked a small fist of dried scallops and a small piece of Yunnan ham to enrich the stock. At the vegetable stall I added a bunch of cilantro and a piece of ginger and I’m done, no more than RMB40.

As I walked back I passed a barbershop I had patronized a few months before. A girl ran out after me, ‘Da ger, big brother, da ger’ I let her catch up. Why didn’t you visit me? I excuse myself saying I was back home and spent a little while chatting with her. She invited me in the tiny shop. The other girls must still be sleeping. A girl with curlers in her hair walked out half asleep in her pyjamas, a toothbrush in her mouth, realized I was there, gave a half shriek, and hurried to the back. I laughed. After a while, I bid her goodbye, promised to call upon her soon and left.

It was now almost 10 and the streets had filled up with traffic and people. It seemed everyone in Shanghai is outdoors in a festive mood, tomorrow’s National Day. With an official population of 15m registered permanent residents, plus another 3m of floating population, with more than half of them living in urban areas, it is a mother of a city. During the 3 annual extended public holidays, the Chinese New Year or Spring Festival, Labor Day and National Day, the whole population gets mobilized and it gets more crowded than a 50% off sale at a brothel.

As I pushed the door open I knew the darling was still asleep. I slid the door open to have a peep. She had pushed the cover down to her waist. I could see her pink nipples rising up and down in a steady rhythm, one hand under her head, the other resting on where I had been. I hesitated, should I jump on her now? Nah, cook your lunch, man.

The dried scallops boiled away in a pot with a piece of smashed ginger while I checked my emails and caught up on the news online. I avoided the only 2 English papers available in Shanghai, the local Shanghai Daily and the national China Daily, both of which simply has to rank below than the 154th, which says lots about the Straits Times but you know our dear leaders’ universal rebuttals for criticisms, ‘Singapore’s a unique country’. So let’s move on and the Reporters Without Borders’s a bunch of fucking radicals anyway.

20 minutes later the scallops’ sufficiently soften but had not the life boiled out of it yet. I put in the fish bones for another 10 minutes. Fish tends to turn bitter overcooked. I drained the stock, discarded the bones, threw the scallops back in and threw in a cup of washed scented Thai short grain rice, stirring to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom, and reduce the heat to a simmer. Meanwhile I sliced the fish and seasoned it with a pinch of pepper and a squeeze of lemon, gut and slice the shellfish, not too thin so it’ll have bite, and got back to my surfing.

‘Lao gong’ she called out sleepily from the bedroom. Ah, the darling’s is stirring and just in time. By the time she washed up, lunch will be ready. Let’s see if she’s in the mood for work up an appetite.

Faidenk
10-01-2008, 03:05 PM
CHAPTER 10

One of the national treasures of China has definitely got to be its women, after all, they hold up half the sky. Although China’s population is predominantly Han, there is substantial genetic, linguistic, cultural and social diversity in its subgroups. Recent migration trends due to political and economic upheavals resulted in a ‘mixing’ so we are now, in almost any city of China, likely to encounter a girl from the northern province of Liaoning as much as another from Gansu in Northwestern China, one big, to put it crudely, supermarket.

The beauty in my bedroom has got to be one of the rarer breeds, given the people’s clannishness and dissimilarity both of religious and cultural ethnicity.

I stepped in the room, looked at her lovingly as one looks at a child.

Why are you up so early? She asked in a small voice.

To make you lunch. To replenish your energy, you have use up quite a bit. She giggled and admonished me for being ‘so bad’ and patted the bed. I got on the bed besides her, gave her a peck on her cheek and ask, ‘Are you hungry? I went to the market and lunch is almost ready’.

‘For you, yes’. Shameless hussy, she is. I planted a kiss on her lips, fuller from my administrations last night. She smelled sweet, not a trace of morning breath. She snuggled up close. A tent formed on my robe I had changed to back from my shopping trip. She giggled in that infectious manner I loved, and grabbed the pole and wished it a ‘zhao an’ good morning. The robe fell down the sides to expose my erection, veins bulging, redfaced, demanding. She bent over to engulf her lips over the angry bulb. I closed my eyes and whispered ‘Yes’. A couple of minutes later she excused herself, went to the toilet. I heard the toilet flushed and shower going for a couple of minutes. Good girl, she’d washed herself so I won’t have stale cheese for breakfast.

The love we shared this morning was deliberate, slow and tender. She loved me eating her out, a new experience for her, she told me later. No wakeup call is better as a morning roll to get the blood circulation going and I concentrated giving her as much pleasure as I could. My own urgency, satiated so completely last night, afforded me a patience a younger me could never summon otherwise. Now nothing adds to my pleasure and enjoyment more than to see my partners really, really enjoying me and this encouraged me to continue my foreplay despite my own growing need. Youth is really wasted on the young.

I think she enjoyed the bowl of porridge as much as we did in bed, she asked for seconds. She insisted on washing up and I did not resist. She then took a mop from my bathroom to give the apartment a good going over, ignoring my feeble, very feeble, protests. She did, to my disappointment, missed that small pile of washed clothes awaiting ironing, but one learns to count one’s blessings.

When she finished, she put on her clothes, she was wearing one of my T’s, oversized for her. Damn, I was hoping one for the road would be an appropriate goodbye gesture but again, count one’s blessing. I put a roll of red Mao Tzetungs, RMB1800 in all, in her hand, for your taxi and also for your mummy, I said and gave her a warm embrace before showing her to the door. She had insisted I rest and there’s no need for me to see her off. Knowing some of these ladies, I think she would be taking a bus home.

She gave me another prolonged kiss as though reluctant to leave before stepping out. It’s so endearing.

Now, where’s my mobile? Let’s give a call to Xiao Qing to touch base.

Faidenk
11-01-2008, 11:10 PM
CHAPTER 11

In place of a ringing tone, it plays an inane Chinese song, a trend a billion Chinese are so fond of. It’s maddening. The music played. I would have kept at it a while longer but could stand it no longer. She must be busy serving a customer. The cash registers at the stores were ringing no stop with the booming economy. It’s a buying frenzy.

She called back only at around 3, during her tea break, and apologized. Nothing to it, I said, just checking on my little darling, how are you?

Her legs killing her, she complained, it’s a madhouse at the store. I volunteered to give her leg a good massage, saying I have been to enough foot massages to be an expert, and added I do ‘extra’. That perked her up and she laughed, but said she had to get back to work and, before I could ask if she’s free for the evening, said she have to put in compulsory overtime, getting off only at around 11, what with the restocking of shelves and other stuff. I said OK. She sensed the disappointment in my voice and consoled me with I miss you.

Well, I’ll call you tomorrow then, mua, mua, and hanged up.

The majority of my friends had gone home for a week long holidays. If there’s one thing an expat should do, it’s to be away come the long holidays. During these periods, everywhere and especially the tourist spots are packed to bursting, and believe me, it’s the last place you want to be.

Such upheavals caused huge transport woes for everyone. Tickets for train and planes are sold weeks in advance, with queues forming round the block. Shouting matches and occasional fistfights break out with incalcitrant queue-jumpers. The Chinese are notorious queue-jumpers although over the last 10 years, there has been gradual improvement in part due to the government’s civil education in preparation for this year’s Olympic Games.

A note on the ticketing sales system in China - discounts are given for off-seasons tickets, ranging from 10% to more than 50% of the list price. The discount rates can vary widely, for example tickets for flights around noon are cheaper than say, morning, because demand for flights around is lower. During national holidays, tickets are sold at full list price.

I had volunteered to stay behind to meet a client who can’t and won’t reschedule the visit, even though we had advised that the factories he wanted to visit are shut. It was his second visit to China and had another agenda. He wanted me to fix him up with the waitress he met at a pub the last trip. No amount of persuasion would sway him from the decision, and at last I told him he could do much better than her. I had got to know the manageress of the pub rather intimately after that first trip and my enquiries told me that girl sleeps around with more men than a 2-bit whore determined to save her first million, and also on the ‘payroll’ of several Western boyfriends. My visitor was confident he could make her see the errors of her ways. I could only shake my head and sigh.

I had brought him around Shanghai. Although he runs a striving import/export firm in Germany, owns a beautiful country house and drives a Porsche, he loves shopping at the Shanyang Market, THE market for knock-off goods. He has no bargaining skills to speak of and is elated if the stallholder is ‘talked’ into a 20% discount. Were I to ask, the stallholders would not object to a 20% commission for moi.

The market has since been demolished. The media had at that time trumpeted the triumph of the anti-counterfeiting campaigns but everyone knows, including the agency representing the consortium of luxury brand owners, that it is for the ears for the meddling Americans who wanted to prevent the honest entrepreneurs from prospering. Meanwhile a new site was being built. Today, I am told, it’s a spanking new multi-storey building not too far from Raffles City. Too many top officials’ fingers are in the pie. Fact – the first official millionaire in China was an entrepreneur from this market.

sleaguepunter
12-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Thank you and the others for the points. Although I don't ask for them it doesn't mean it is not appreciated. However I would welcome comments more, good or bad.

The way you present your story is very good. Great for reading, just like reading a nice paperback without the paper. And certaintly not hardcore like what other bros had been posting, more realistic.:)

sindroid
12-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Reading this is like tasting fine wine!

Faidenk
12-01-2008, 09:54 PM
The way you present your story is very good. Great for reading, just like reading a nice paperback without the paper. And certaintly not hardcore like what other bros had been posting, more realistic.:)

Actually I did not intend to be so graphic but the response was a little lacklustre so I turn up the sex a notch or two. I suppose I'll keep the sex at this level.

And keep those comments,good or bad, coming in. You know, all contributors, me included, are attention whores. If it makes you feel good, go ahead and zap a point or two, as long as you leave a comment.

Sindroid, fine wine indeed. Kind of you.

Faidenk
12-01-2008, 11:02 PM
CHAPTER 12

We arrived by cab and stopped right in front of the pub. There were 2 other pubs along this stretch of road, near the Ascott Service Apartment in Pudong. A huge cluster of condominiums contribute to the healthy custom of foreign customers to these 3 pubs. I had made myself acquainted to a group of Philippino seamen on leave, their employer had maintained an apartment for these boys in transit. Almost nightly, a group of bulky Texan oil workers on R&R chased Jim Beam with beer. Once I had the pleasure of watching them drink ‘submarines’. Mugs of beers were places on the bartop with accompanying miniature tumblers of tequila. Nothing exceptional until I see them drop the tiny tumblers in the beer mugs, tequila and all. Those guys have rocks for livers.

At RMB35 a stubby, it is not exactly cheap drinking in China considering a local 650ml bottle costs no more than RMB4 bought from a 7-Eleven clone. Imported ones cost more or less double. Ladies’ drink in this pub costs about RMB40 but can burn a serious hole in the pocket at the many tourist traps over in downtown Puxi. Padding of the bar-tab of the unwary and drunk patron is altogether not an unknown practice. There is usually no recourse so it is a case of caveat emptor.

The manageress, Anne, greeted us as we pushed the swing doors open. She’s still miffed with me and shot poison arrows in my direction while we made our way to the second level. It was obvious she was displeased with the deprivation of attention from me. I had made it clear to her although I found her fascinating and sexy, I had no dishonorable intentions except to bed her, and that we could never be anything more than fuck buddies. She had had not been served such rubbish before and found it funny and even witty then, saying it a unique come-on line, but obviously it worked….

We ordered 2 Tigers, not patriotism but I genuinely think it’s a great beer. The alternative would be a VB or a 4X, both Australian. Anne had her vodka lime. Xiao Xiao, the object of my guest’s ardor, would be coming in a little later. My guest, Hans, quickly enquired of Anne about Xiao Xiao like a lovesick teenager, how was she, has she many boyfriends,a nd so on. She tried to make light of the subject and said all the girls here have plenty of boyfriends, accompanied with a painful pinch on my thigh, but Hans wouldn’t have any of it. Man, it’s sickening to see a grown man like that. I wanted to slap him to knock some sense into him, six footer or not, but he’ll probably cry on my shoulders.

Xiao Xiao came in and he brightened up. It’s a remarkable U turn, and we were quickly ignored. The truth be told, XX’s quite a pretty package, nice rack, compact body, nice rounded ass in contrast to a bumblebee waist, and I would not dismiss easily the opportunity to bed her. But I have problems of my own.

Anne was in denial and almost in the same state as Hans. The trouble here stemmed from not paying her the first time. It would have insulted her but then I would not be in this situation. I looked desperately for a way out. I reminded her we could not be anything more than friends, as I would not be permanently in Shanghai and my deliberate aloofness is a buffer to unavoidable hurt, to both of us. I am grateful to have known her and I felt truly blessed and when I leave eventually, she’ll always remind me of good memories. Apparently the bullshit worked and she closed the distance between us and stood in her favorite position, between my thighs with me sitting on the high bar stool.

The night went on and we switched to a bottle of Black Label. Hans looked like he’s getting seriously sloshed but there’s no stopping him. Anne came and went as duty called, I played some pool and nursed my whisky modestly because I might have to babysit the big guy. She whispered to me she’s on the rag but wanted to sleep over anyway. I had no objection as she has quite a talented mouth but it would mean waiting till the last customer goes home and that might mean the morning. I said I've got to send Hans back and he looked like hell because XX can’t go back with him. Apparently she’s not interested in depressed lovesick men who want to take her away from all these. She liked 'all these' and getting slapped around a bit and told to ‘Suck this, you cocksucker!’, which got Hans all depressed and ready to cry. Even my offer to go to another bar where sluts are easily available was rejected. But eventually he agreed to go back to the hotel.

Artic
13-01-2008, 12:47 AM
well done bro, like your writing style....:D

Faidenk
14-01-2008, 05:34 PM
CHAPTER 13

I slept through the whole morning and gave Hans a call round about noon. He answered in a sleepy voice and begged to be excused from our lunch date, but might see me for dinner tonight. He must be feeling too embarrassed for his behavior the previous night. I would fucking be too. It’s one thing to show one’s soft side, you know, that sensitive side, but in front of the boys, it’s sort of limp-wristed.

I had wanted to buy him lunch at the Chenghuang Temple, a 600 year-old temple complex that’s turned into a mass tourist spot. It’s huge, 10,000 sq meter, built of Chinese hardwood, and has been beautifully restored to its former glory, an icon of ancient Chinese architecture. Small shops sell touristy trinkets, paintings, ‘antiques’, and there are demonstrations of Chinese noodle ‘pulling’, calligraphy, musical instruments. It’s a grand place, if not for the crowd.

The restaurant I had in mind serves very good Shanghainese or should I say regional cuisine, especially the xiaolong bao, pork dumpling with delicious superior stock in the dumpling. It was revealed to me the stock is frozen into tiny cubes and wrapped within the sealed pastry prior to steaming. Before the advent of refrigerators it must to be a tedious and messy process.

To avoid the queue going round the block, one goes up to the third floor, where one could be seated in a comparatively short time. The ground and second floors serves does not impose a minimum amount to be spent. The third, however, has a RMB120 (I could be wrong on the exact amount) minimum, thus confining custom to more well-off locals and foreign tourists, although this is quickly changing.

The phone rang, it was Xiao Qing. She told me happily she’s been rostered off overtime today and whole day tomorrow and would be able to see me in the evening. Great, do you like Japanese? You know sushi, sashimi, raw fish? There’s cooked stuff too. She hesitated, I have not had it before but OK. Good girl, meet me at the Dong Chang station. I called Hans and he agreed to meet me for dinner and yes, he knew why Nextage Building is, just a short walk from our office, He’d meet me at the entrance of the restaurant.

This girl has an uncanny ability searching me out from the throng of people and covered my eyes, ‘Guess who?’ from out of nowhere. We made our way through the crowd, mindful of pickpockets who’d have your knickers off before you even feel the draught.

The Nextage Building is just 200m down the road. A JV of Yaohan and Shanghai No. 1 Store, it is now full owned by the latter following the demise of Yaohan in Japan. It is said to be the largest shopping complex in Pudong. One of our favorite meeting place of our group of friends, the Dayu Japanese restaurant stands out because it serves good and inexpensive buffet with a wide variety of sushi and sashimi, teppanyaki, all the beer, sake, wine you can possibly drink, with a good selection of deserts for RMB150 (RMB100 = >USD14.00). I can’t remember the times we staggered out the doors. They have a few restaurants about Shanghai but this store is my choice today because of its proximity to my apartment.

Hans was already there, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, and I immediately spied Xiao Xiao hiding behind a pillar. What do you know, the son of the sneaky…

An advanced booking saw us going in ahead of a snake of people, and the captain we had befriended got us seated in an intimate corner. We placed our orders from the tri-lingual picture illustrated menu, Chinese, English and Japanese, a God-sent not only to foreigners like Hans, but also to bananas like me, you know, yellow out but white in, overseas Chinese who speak but don’t quite grasp the written Chinese. Anyway, they all left the ordering to me. More restaurants should make these menus available, and perhaps items like ‘bull organ stir-fly cows stomach’ might sound more palatable.

Some small talk and we branched off to our own world. We held hands under the table and I told her she looks ravishing while we waited for the food to arrive. She blushed easily. She’s actually a manager in training, she enlightened me. Ahhh.. that explained the blazer instead of just a blouse, I suspect all along you were much too bright to be just a salesgirl, I said. She looked pleased. Just then the first servings arrived, followed by two flasks of warmed sake. I had taken the initiative of getting the girls a glass of Japanese plum wine each and a tiny plate with some plums that are soaked in the wine. The wine is sweet and of low alcohol content to be deceptively harmless, and it’ll help loosen Xiao Qing up.

I eased the girls into the food. First the pickled octopus, a little chewy but moist, then pan-fried scallop. We ate slowly, while she sipped her wine agreeably, I ordered my second flask of sake. By the time the California rolls came, she had a faint flush on her face and smiling more. The sashimi platter, presented atop ice on bamboo boat, one really cannot expect toro, tuna belly, were fresh and so were the rest of the raw squid, salmon, swordfish, arc-shell, conch even, I ordered. I had diluted the wasabé in soy sauce with a couple of drops of sake to add a little body, just the way I like it. She declined but obviously enjoyed the strange but new taste of raw fish. The beef steak, cut to bite-sized cubes and pan-fried with cooking sake, soy sauce, coarse pepper and sesame seeds, is fragrant and just right, charred out, pink to just that hint of red in the middle. No Kobé beef, but still a prime cut nevertheless and one really in all fairness can’t ask for more for RMB150. We had seconds of the sashimi while the girls rounded it off with a fried ice-cream each, thin pastry wrapped over a dollop of ice-cream quickly fried so it’s a little crispy out and heavenly cold in. She fed me some but I am partial to desserts. Me? give us another flask of sake, thank you.

We finished, Hans puffed a cigarette, as many patrons did. Smoking is not restricted yet although one has to ask for the ashtray. Hans graciously paid and said they’ll go their separate ways. I warned him not to spend too much money on her but knew he’ll do the exact opposite.

We said our goodbyes at the door and see them to a taxi. A good thing about Japanese is you don’t feel stuffed from the over-eating. A short walk will do us good. I asked her maybe we should take a slow walk to my favorite foot massage parlor close to my apartment. She nodded in agreement.

dirtymonk82
14-01-2008, 06:32 PM
nice smooth writing..how i wish i have such writing skill :D

killer_pussy
15-01-2008, 12:45 AM
Interesting and well written story.... keep it up!

Faidenk
16-01-2008, 04:19 PM
CHAPTER 14

The massage turned out to be a good idea, on hindsight. First, it gave the impression I’m not just out to get her in bed although in reality, my boxer was already somewhat wet just having her near; and second, it showed the caring side and the gesture did returned itself many folds.

I asked for Da Li (Big Li), a blind masseur with years of experience. Although he is technically blind, he does have about 10% vision and sees shadows, and does not possess of the sunken nor clouded eyes I assumed all vision-challenged people have. A huge man with massive hands that could break eggs, he had a Carl Lewis hair which would look ridiculous on a lesser person. Oddjob comes into mind. He is surprisingly soft spoken and as I got to know him better, is well informed about current affairs and yes, seems a out of place as a masseur.

I told Da Li to take good care of Xiao Qing’s tired legs while I had another blind masseur. The massage did a world of good for my legs. The Chinese believe the vital organs are connected to various parts of the soles and stimulating them unblocks and revitalizes the related organs. No prizes for guessing which part of my feet get the most treatment.

I see Xiao Qing enjoying the massage, her eyes closed, occasionally flinching from the manipulation. A good part of the massage is spent on the arms and back, as well as the cranium while the feet are left soaking in a wooden tub of steaming solution of your choice, from mineral salts to herbal, to soften the tissues and absorb the goodness. We had the 80 minutes 2-sessions version which costs about RMB100 each, excluding tips, which is unsolicited but much appreciated.

We walked out of there into the crisp evening air, she a little apprehensive of the events to come, I suspect. I have much work ahead to put her at ease. She has not been with anyone since she left home, some history with a man, I expect, but I have learned some things are best left untouched.

‘Aren’t you afraid coming home with me?’ I pushed.

‘No’ she said quietly, ‘I sense you are a good person. Bad people don’t blush’. Ouch!

‘But you know, I’m much older than you’.

‘Only if it’s a problem for you. Is it?’ Well, well, what do you know? this girl has some grey material in her head.

The minder gave me a wink as we passed his tiny office to the lift lobby. I returned with a ‘Chi bao le ma? Have you eaten?’

‘Are you buying?’ he shouted after me as we entered the elevator.

‘Welcome to my humble home’ I said as I pushed the door open.

Do you live all alone here? She was astonished. I imagine the apartment she shared with a colleague is much smaller, so it looked such a waste of money and space for just one.

Let me get you a drink. I had a bottle of Mateus Rosé from the airport on hand just for these occasions. It’s easy on the palate, fruity, not too dry and just right on the sweetness, perfect for the ladies, and I enjoy it too.

With drinks in hands, we sat on the sofa. I kept a deliberate distance away.

‘You know, I like you the moment I saw you’, I said, ‘enough to make me go back 3 times, and even more times if you did not, errr, bumped into me. I really shouldn’t be doing this. I have a family back home and am not going to leave them or anything like that. I wasn’t planning to talk to you or anything that day, just acting out my fantasy, but I’m like a moth attracted to the flame. I would not be able to offer you anything other friendship and companionship’.

She sighed, ‘Good men are always taken’. A long pause. ‘But I’m not naïve and it is wishful thinking for me to expect anything otherwise’, she looked up staring at the floor, ‘but I’m also like a moth’.

I moved just a little closer and took her hands into mine. She shifted closer so our legs were touching. I bent my head and she met me halfway. I tasted her sweet lips which parted slightly, tasted her lips gingerly. I held her head, kissing her more passionately now. She broke away, just a moment to catch her breath and return for more, I obliged. After a few exploratory foray into her tongue, I urged her with my hands to sit on my lap, she side-saddled instead of straddling my lap.

I came up for air, looked into her eyes, her hands clasped behind my back. She saw the question in my eyes and in it, I saw a yes, not a word spoken. I snuggled my nose into her neck, a faint whiff of fragrance. She lifted her head to allow me easier access, I nibbled and sucked at her earlobe, soft and pliant, she gasped and held me tighter. One hand behind her, my other hand crept to the front, up under the front of her wool sweater. My hand touched bare flesh, warm and smooth. I felt the wire support of her bra and palmed her full breast. Another gasp escaped her lips.

icesmoke
17-01-2008, 12:41 AM
Great read

Faidenk
17-01-2008, 01:41 AM
Lately I have been consumed by this story. I just can't wait to start writing the next chapter. I ponder over it sitting on the toilet bowl, in the MRT, and generally neglecting stuff I can push to the next day. The evening walks I take daily is spent plotting the next chapter, who's the next character to introduce, catchwords to use, dramatic endings, recall that fishing trip, restaurant we ate, and so on.

And all you have to say Great read?

Nah, just fucking your mind. Thanks a lot.

CHAPTER 15

I could feel her nipple through the bra, hard and proud. With both hands now, I lifted her sweater. The bra was of a good make and supported her fullness with not a gap to spare. The clips were located in front and easily snapped off to reveal perfection itself. Milky white with pinkish areolas, the erect nipples is now engorged to a slightly darker hue. I would venture a B cup, a handful but not disproportionate to her frame. Perfect. Hungrily I clamped my mouth down, sucking, licking any which way I could.

I spent an insurmountable amount of attention on those beauties, gentle licks rising to crescendos, alternating with two handed massages and soft butterfly wing flicks to the nipples. It had her on the edge and at one stage had to stop to massage her leg to assuage her cramp. Still I hold my own desires back, determined to pleasure this angel.

I got up finally, held her hand to guide her to the bedroom. The room is now clothed in semi-darkness, ambient light filtering in from the neighbors’ units. I drew the translucent curtains, and helped Xiao Qing off the clothes. She had on a pair of cute red undies, the sort that had a cartoon figure stitched in front, with a tiny ribbon. The double layered crotch was dark with wetness, pulling it off her ankles, my felt the thick slippery slime, oh my…

She half buried my head into my pillow to avoid my look. It’s really funny and endearing, these wonderful creatures, here they are completely nude and they are shy to look at your erection. I discarded my clothes. Lying up close to her, our first touch was electrifying. The entire sensory systems in the body seemed to exist only in the areas we were touching. The passion consumed us until we ceased to exist but as one.

As though in a haze, not aware of our movements, we fused. I could feel her gripping me there. Strong hard grips, as though a hand is milking me. I can’t remember how long we were grinding against each other, an ascending spiral, desperate and a sudden explosion; the Italians call it a little death.

I woke up in darkness and sat up in complete disorientation. Where was I? Home in Singapore? My eyes squinted to take in the surroundings. Slowly the furniture came into focus, there’s the old 24” TV at the foot of the bed, the cheap furniture, and then slowly I drifted back to reality. I’m in Shanghai, and just had the best loving of my life.

Faidenk
17-01-2008, 02:06 PM
CHAPTER 16

We made love again that night, with no less intensity. This time her vocals went up several notches and I had to glue my lips to hers to try soften her cries. The walls are thin and the still night amplified our grunts and moans. We laid there breathless and completely spent, unable to talk and drifted off.

I woke up, the condom still wrapped around my lifeless dick, my senses tingling and head clear, as though waking up from 12 hours of deep sleep. I turned to look at her, she was all curled up. I covered her with the comforter, she looked cold, propped my pillow against the headrest and sat up against it.

I felt a tinge of regret. I should not have seduced her. With streetwalkers or KTV girls, money is the median in which the transactions are sealed. Sex is exchanged for money, emotions does not come into play. Each knows his/her role and place. That is the theory. Even then, judging from the many ‘Falling in love with WLs, FLs, bargirls’ stories, infringements are not unknown. What more us? I stared out into space.

Have I opened an emotional Pandora Box? I like to think I am a rational person. Age and the many tests of life serve as a firewall that stops me waddling deeper into quicksand I can’t get out of. Such relationships more often than not come to grief and I know steps must be taken before it got out of hand.

Xiao Qing has no such defense mechanism. She is young and contrary to what she said, much too idealistic and naïve. True, she possesses of a quiet maturity and quick intelligence but it is far from adequate without having experienced the hard knocks that life dishes out. Much like a parent who wished he could take the place of a sick child, I realized she has to tread the path alone. I can only try help cushion against onset of cynicism and emotional baggage and hope she emerge from this unscathed. And it saddens me.

Faidenk
22-01-2008, 01:41 PM
CHAPTER 17

I thought about how to lighten her hurt when, not if, it comes. For both our sanities it has to come sooner than later. A part of me says you are on to a good thing; good sex, the holiest of grail the so-called GFE, low maintenance, isn’t something that comes along every other day. The other part of me, the ‘good man’, says you are setting her up for a fall, can you live with that? But if it’s not me, it’ll be someone else, and, at least I’ll try to cushion the landing. And the battle goes on.

She woke up to see me staring into space. The morning light crept slowly into the room. I hadn’t expected her to wake. ‘What are you thinking of?’ She must have been observing me for a while.

‘I am thinking’ I said quietly, ‘that I should not have bed you. I don’t see this relationship going anywhere and it can only bring hurt to you’.

A long silence. I was afraid she would cry. ‘I told you I’m not some naïve village girl. This is my decision so don’t look too deep into this’.

‘You are sure about this?’

‘Yes. Why don’t we enjoy the time we have together and when it’s time, well, at least we have some good memories. I have no illusions whatever. You know, it gets a little lonely for me too. I don’t have any close friends other than colleagues, I spent all my time working, trying to upgrade myself. I volunteer to work on off-days, both for the pay as well as to pass the time. I like you, you are kind and I don’t feel being made use of’.

She paused, ‘So, don’t try to be my father’.

I had to laugh at that. She did too. And that brought the subject to a close. ‘Let’s think of something fun to do today’.

And that somewhat put my apprehensions aside and it got me thinking what fun can there possibly be better than another roll on the bed.

5stars
22-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Yo Faidenk,

Great writing!!

Patiently reading your first 3 chapters, and it just keeps my eyes glued to your stories.

I know how to spend my evening - to complete your thread before I go to bed :p

Up your points later :)

jur9
23-01-2008, 12:34 AM
Bloody brillant writing. Wicked!

By the way bro, your nick means red light?

Every man's dream.... GFE without the guilt feeling..... you go man!

Ronaldo
23-01-2008, 09:18 AM
‘You know, I like you the moment I saw you’, I said, ‘enough to make me go back 3 times, and even more times if you did not, errr, bumped into me. I really shouldn’t be doing this. I have a family back home and am not going to leave them or anything like that. I wasn’t planning to talk to you or anything that day, just acting out my fantasy, but I’m like a moth attracted to the flame. I would not be able to offer you anything other friendship and companionship’.

She sighed, ‘Good men are always taken’. A long pause. ‘But I’m not naïve and it is wishful thinking for me to expect anything otherwise’, she looked up staring at the floor, ‘but I’m also like a moth’.

OMG...:eek: You invaded Shanghai after Panyu ah? Hahaha.. I am going back to Shanghai after the CNY. And yes I hang out around Pudong and could almost see myself virtually there in your story.

But in the later posts, you mentioned that you are back in SG. Same here.
Are you still in the same line?

Anyway, the above statements are always good to use. I dont think you are much of Banana if you can carry that off in perfect Chinese.

See ya!

Faidenk
23-01-2008, 10:25 AM
OMG...:eek: You invaded Shanghai after Panyu ah? Hahaha.. I am going back to Shanghai after the CNY. And yes I hang out around Pudong and could almost see myself virtually there in your story.

But in the later posts, you mentioned that you are back in SG. Same here.
Are you still in the same line?

Anyway, the above statements are always good to use. I dont think you are much of Banana if you can carry that off in perfect Chinese.

See ya!

Yo bro,
A correction, Panyu was during and after Shanghai. Stayed at R's company house which was empty most times, then spent another 6 months or so in Shenzhen, bunking in at a buddy's apartment.

This series is just what the title suggests, nostalgia.

Although I can carry out a decent conversation in Chinese, I can't read all that well, maybe around 200 common words, just to illustrate, I have problems reading Chinese menus. This'll give you an idea.

Faidenk
23-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Bloody brillant writing. Wicked!

By the way bro, your nick means red light?

Every man's dream.... GFE without the guilt feeling..... you go man!

Yes, it means that, which is the Thai slang for 'that time of the month', which is my way to tell the girls politely to shoo off when I used to frequent Thailand. A face-saving way of getting rejected and always a laugh out of them. After a while, these girls called me that and it stuck.

Faidenk
23-01-2008, 05:52 PM
CHAPTER 18

Due to the hectic pace at the store, we did not get to meet save for a brief sandwich lunch at short distance from her workplace. I had bought the ingredients for the sandwich from a downtown Puxi supermarket at the Jingan Temple station. I like coming here more for the expat housewives than for the imported stuff they stocked. It’s easy to strike up conversations with the Japanese and Korean housewives although I did not once got lucky.

I had taken the opportunity to get the Chinese-made parma ham to bring home where it will be much appreciated by my foodies family and friends. I had it once in a Szechuan restaurant, they called it ‘xiang rou’ fragrant meat, served thinly sliced and garnished with chilli and Szechuan hot peppers, absolutely delicious. I’m sure it goes well wrapped round a beef roast or anything for that matter. Expeditions to several supermarts proved futile, even the one at Shanghai No. 1 Store. I keep looking…

I had stuffed the hamburger buns with mayo, some more sesame seeds, rough-grated black peppercorn, lettuce, sliced hardboiled eggs, Hungarian salami and thinly sliced steamed chicken breasts I made and topped with coriander. It’s refreshing and a welcome change from the oily Shanghainese fares. She loved it, although I had doubt how she would like the salami.

The sun was out although the wind’s getting a little chilly at times. She took a small polite bite, and was surprised that it actually tasted good and remarked so. After we finished, I told her I am going back home for an office meeting and will spend a week or so away, and what presents would she like? I had in mind a packet of the BBQ sweet meat and perhaps a bottle of perfume from the airport because one can buy anything in China and cheaper. Bring yourself back, it’s all I want, and held my hand. Perfume and BBQ meat it is then.

‘Would you pick me up later this evening?’ Would I? A firing squad wouldn’t keep me away. It’s been a week since and I’m randy as hell. The holiday mood had wind down and it’s back to normal pace of life, although all modes of transportation were still fully booked by those returning from homes in other provinces and overseas holidays.

Today at this busy junction I don’t see the pickpockets at work, they must be resting after a productive period or they could have been arrested. The pickpockets here are predominantly from Xinjiang. Their facial features made them more at home in Afghanistan than China. Other than pickpocketing, restauranting and pushing ganja seems to be their 2 other occupations. A Xinjiang restaurant round the corner from my place serves pretty good and inexpensive fares. M French neighbor asked me to ask the owner where we could get some ‘da ma’ ganja and were told to come back the next day. We did and a shifty looking guy turned up. If I were to cast a role of a drug pusher in a film, he would be the perfect choice. RMB100 for about a pinkie finger-sized lump in a plastic lockbag, no seeds and no stalks, we ended up with 4. The stuff’s weak compared to what I had all those years ago. Anyway after a couple of times I refrained from it because I didn’t want to pick up smoking (cigarettes) again.

Today I had a hankering for some, called the Frenchie, and yes, he had a fresh supply and com’on over to get some. So after the lunch with Xiao Qing, walked back to knock on Frenchie’s door. A fresh joint was already waiting for me, and Frenchie had a silly grin on his face. His live-in had gone to work and won’t be back until the evening. I lit it up and pulled 2 deep ones and handed it back to him. He was busy rolling another and insisted I have it all ‘to catch up’. The haze came before I finished the joint. I went to the kitchen to pour 2 glasses of the nice Chianti he kept in the fridge. I refused the next joint, contented with the buzz and sipped my Chianti.

Frenchie had lived years in Cuba importing frozen chickens to the expat community there until his Cuban partner did a Chinese takeover and left him out on the streets. He had a fiery temper, flared up as quickly as he cooled and sometimes I wonder how I ever put up with him, but I did. I had met him when still a newbie at a bar and he had shown me his apartment which he paid a princely sum of RMB7,000 in rent. I got mine later for about half that. He justified the amount by the floor heating, better furniture and a Bose system. I know when to keep my trap shut but reckoned he could have got away with maybe RMB5,000. Anyway, when in periods of pussy droughts, we hang out together in ‘local’ discos and as well as other places of questionable repute.

Ronaldo
24-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Yo bro,
A correction, Panyu was during and after Shanghai. Stayed at R's company house which was empty most times, then spent another 6 months or so in Shenzhen, bunking in at a buddy's apartment.

Ahhh.. I understand now.. I remembered you being in Shanghai then. Well I will be back in China after the CNY. So if you do come by, drop me a PM...

Have fun... :D

sindroid
24-01-2008, 01:47 PM
I'm really enjoying this story...it's so great with detail and love! ;)

Reaper
24-01-2008, 03:52 PM
You have to one of the best, if not THE best writers here in this forum. Very refreshing and stimulating (mentally and otherwise) to read....

you sound like a Casanova with a conscience;)