PDA

View Full Version : There's always a first time

qwerty
04-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Being a young adult, Tom has neither masturbated, least have sex. Until one day, just to satisfy curiosity, he touched himself, and since then, he has been doing it quite regularly, somtimes fantasizing the pretty girl next door or the SYT junior he knows or even at a pretty face he came across on the street.

Tom has never been to Taiwan, and dreadfully needed a getaway from work. Just so happen he has a fren there, so he just splurged on the air ticket, thinking it's all worthwhile if he gets to save on accomodation and bunk over at his fren's place.

In Tom's mind, he can't help fantasizing the trip to come.
"4Nights in Taiwan staying overnight at her place!!!"
Mind you, Tom is still a virgin. Before the trip, all he does is touch himself while fantasizing of his friend Sarah and the trip that's about to come.

[Over MSN]
Sarah:" Don't worry about accomodation, you can stay over at my place"

Tom:" Great! But I don't have my sleeping bag... "

"It's ok, we can figure something out later. I have a Queen Size bed, if you don't mind, we can share it"

"That would be wonderful!"

qwerty
05-01-2008, 09:36 PM
In Tom's mind, he'd like to venture into the unchartered realms of sex, but don't know how to proceed properly.

On the first night, while sleeping in bed, Tom turns over and pretend to be rolling in the sleep, and placed 1 arm over Sarah's waist.

While pretty sure that she's awake, Tom talks to Sarah.

T:"Did I startle you?"

S:"Nope you didn't"

Slowly moving up his hand, Tom pretends to accidently brushed by her breast. And it was braless!

*Whispers*
T:"You ain't wearing anything underneath"

S:"Nope"

T:"Let me check"

With that, the left hand slides underneath the Tshirt slowly; probing in circles, the hand slowly move up to the breast. Tom grabs hold of the breast like how a kid fondles with a new toy. Exploring the firmness of a grown woman's breast, how pointy and hard the nipple can be.

Slowly, the hand moves downwards. Sarah was slipping on her right side. Naturally the legs were crossed. Tom's hand slid past the edge of the pants, with the hand still outside, it went down to where the legs were crossed. There was resistance when the hand was trying to spread the legs and head for another treasure. Several attempts went past, but the resistance was there.

"Dang, too bad then"
Tom didn't want to appear too forceful, too excited. And let it be.

On the 2nd night...

the_e_ones
06-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Bro qwerty, 1st camper reporting! :p

Rw6828
06-01-2008, 11:35 AM
2nd camper joined

kim9693
06-01-2008, 01:01 PM
3th soldier reporting...

06-01-2008, 02:01 PM
camping here for more..thks bro:)

AD69
06-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Joining in the camp. Looking forward to read more.

qwerty
06-01-2008, 05:58 PM
On the 2nd night..

Tom was thinking, how well it would be to explore further! Considering the resistance down under the night before, perhaps Sarah is not so receptive after all. Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma. Thinking back, girls usually need a little push to move them. Resistance is something usual, he guesses.

In bed at night, Tom tried the usual trick again.
Pretend to roll over, rest the arm on her.

With a slight difference.
Instead of toying with the breast outside the shirt, Tom went straight under the shirt; with no resistance!!! Toying with the tits, the hemisphere(s), oooh, was he feeling high.

This was reflected in his hardened shaft down below; instinctively, he hugged Sarah closer, harder, tighter. Pushing his hard-on against her. Mind you, Sarah was lying on her sides away from Tom.

Slowly, Tom's left hand ventured down.
Reached the edge of the pants. No resistance.
Reached further down to the crotch. No resistance.
Pushing the hand between the legs. Dang.

Still no resistance!! Thoughts were flying through Tom's head.
She just needs a little push, time to get used to things!

Without thinking further, Tom spreaded her legs and placed the palm on her crotch. Trying to keep cool, Tom continued to talk to Sarah.

T:"hey"

S:"yes dear"

T:"you're still awake?"

S:"uh huh.."

Stupid conversation as it is, it gave Tom enough confidence to proceed!

T:"Let me check whether you're wearing anything below"

Without waiting for response, he slid his hand through the edge of the PJs, and felt the lace panties underneath it. Still no resistance!
Probing further, he went through the laces, and felt the bush underneath it. Sensing consent from Sarah, he proceeded to the pussy, and found the hole.

As unexperienced as he could, Tom knows no foreplay, he knows not where is THE spot, neither does he know how to continue.

So, Tom plays around with the skin down below, twirling in circles, alternating with the bush, and stuffed 1 finger into the pussy.

He felt a shudder from Sarah.

S:"You're so warm"

T:"uh huh. Is it painful?"

S:"uh uh"

Tom got the greenlight to 'finger fuck' her. First it was 1 finger, then it occured to him that girls may just like it more inside her, and used 2 fingers!

S:"oh oh.."

T:"Is it painful?"

*whispers*
S:"a bit... not so many (fingers)"

Tom got the hint to reduce to 1 finger.

S:"Try here, it feels good"

T:"Where?"

Sarah guides his hand.

T:"Here?"

S:"Higher.. to the left a bit.. uhhhhhh"

Tom felt a small piece of skin hanging lose, the pussy getting wet, real wet. Playing with it, Sarah's breathe become deeper. Staring at her, her eyes were closed, head tilted back with the mouth slightly open. Tom couldn't help it and closed his lips on hers. Frenching for a while, Sarah stopped Tom and took out his hands.

Damn. T:"Shit.. game over"

Instead, she started probing Tom's hard-on.

HardonMedic
06-01-2008, 09:29 PM
newbie joining in the queue too... ehehe nice story

qwerty
07-01-2008, 03:30 AM
With the soft dainty hands, Sarah started stroking the shaft and places around it. Slowly, with her help, Tom took off his pants and underwear. Sarah continued her stuff, and Tom couldn't help it anymore. He stopped her hands and resisted as much as he could. Precum oozed out underneath the blanket.

Unknowingly, Sarah climbed on top of Tom, and started to give a brief HJ. Tom couldn't hold it anymore.

S:"hey.. you've just cummed"

T:"Really? Oh shit..."

*gently*
S:"Don't worry dear. Let me go get some tissue to clean it up"

T:"Oh shit.."

While cleaing up, she spotted the precum on the bed and whispered:"There's another patch here"

T:"Ohh.. sorry. Hope the domestic worker comes in tomorrow"

S:"Don't worry, she usually does"

Lying naked on the bed, while Sarah does the 'cleaning' up, it feels good. Each touch, each dab of tissue, having a naked girl around doing chores, the overall feeling is just overwhelmingly fresh and exciting.

That's the end of the 2nd night.

On with the 3rd night.

Usually, things evolve/progress as time passes by. Tom understood this theory pretty well.

Skipping all the details, let's move on to the night in bed. As usual, Tom takes the initiative. Off with her shirt, then pants. Tom crawled down to her crotch, she took the hint to moved up a bit to the end of the bed. It's the first time Tom taste and felt a pussy with his tongue. He doesn't know what to do actually too. It's just flicking, twirling, playing around with the skin (or so he thought) that she pointed out. Sarah started breathing hard but there's just no moans or sound from her, unlike the multiple internet research which Tom has done before! One thing is for sure, she started getting real wet.

Tom got a bit tired and stopped. Move up and just hugged her.
Sarah turned him over and started kissing his body, with her hands working down below.

Tom's mind was running wild. He yearned to ask for a BJ, but doesn't know how to ask for it.

*whispers*
T:"Hey, i've sth to request from you dear"

S:"What's it dear?"

T:"Have you used mouth before?"

*chuckles*
S:"Why do you ask that?"

T:"Would you mind using it now?"

S:"Would you like that?"

T:"uh huh.."

S:"Okie..."

Tom was in cloud nine! As she crawled down, she placed her lips over the lil head. The scene was just plain incredible. In the dark, Tom could only glimpse a figure over where his hard on was. The feeling was beyond imagination. A slight twitch on the head, at first he thought it was her teeth, then it felt soft, perhaps it's just the swirl of the tongue.

S:"Let me know when you cum ok?"

It came a bit too soon, to Tom's disappointment. By far, this is his first BJ. Sarah used the hand to pump out the rest and the night ended.

So far, there was incredible progress from the first day. And it's coming to the final night, any guess to what would come on the 4th and final night?

Bramble
07-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Tom is a damn bloody slow worker, the first note already can liao, wasting time lah, can allow sleep on same bed and touch here touch there ... wah lau after 3rd night still havent penetrate ... must be real first timer .. :D

Sensory Sniper
07-01-2008, 10:28 AM
heehee... Sarah should give him an ang pao. :D

Steadyman1
07-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Full package...

qwerty
07-01-2008, 01:26 PM
As mentioned, Tom is still a virgin ma.. Lol.

fair
07-01-2008, 01:52 PM
I suppose for a virgin he has performed quite admirably already .... :D

ZhaoZeLong
07-01-2008, 07:50 PM
As mentioned, Tom is still a virgin ma.. Lol.

4th night, Sarah's period came and end of story.....:p
Don't think it will be like this.

Carry on bro..

qwerty
08-01-2008, 03:45 AM
On with the 4th night.

As mentioned earlier, evolution is a well received fact of life. The question is, how fast does it take place?

Tom grows bolder everyday. That's part of evolution.
Hands playing with Sarah, while on top, he whispers to Sarah

T:"mmm.. you've condom?"

S:"Nope.."

Tom thought to himself:"Sianz 1/2. What to do?"

Sarah soon felt his disappointment and started working her way on Tom. As Tom grows accustomed to her hands (no pun intended), his tolerance level has increased.

As Tom gently pushes her head down to his crotch, he asks:"can i cum in your mouth?"

S:"If you want to..."

T:"OK." Thinking to himself:"derh... of course la."

Soon, Sarah was working her stuff on his meat. Stroking, licking, nibbling, rubbing, you name it. Learning from all the vids he saw in the past, Tom held on to her head, holding back her hair, trying to keep a clear view of the unchartered waters. Soon, it was about time. Tom just held on to her head, holding it tight as he pumps it all out.

Sarah did as she promised. Without withdrawing her mouth, she used her fingers to continue to stroke, trying to squeeze the last drop of cum. Boy, did she do a good job, Tom could felt the intense spasm of body, his hands clasped tight on her head, back slightly arched back, his legs trying hard not to squeeze on the head in between the legs.

Finally, it was all over. She lifted her head, gave Tom a cheeky look and moved to the toilet.

The view was just amazing. A fully naked girl with his cum in her mouth. Tom lies naked on the bed, couldn't help staring at her as she cleans up her mouth.

Tom wishes that the trip could last longer. Indeed, it has been a real eye opener for him. Unchartered waters yes, with some territories yet to be explored. Unfortunately, plane tickets have been booked.

While back at home, Tom still kept close contact with Sarah. Hoping to see her again, he nearly made another trip back to Taiwan before he was bound to go for overseas training. Fortunately, Sarah wanted to go somewhere else for New Year break, and they both decided to spend 4N in KL.

Tom's mind went wild.
Since there was only so little time to plan, he wanted to leave it all to Sarah. But he also did his fair share of research. Either he's looking for Hotel room with queen size bed, or service studio apartment. Anything that gives enough privacy and intimacy.

Finally, they settled for this very nice serviced studio apartment. Upon arrival, it was much better than advertised. Everything makes it look comfortable. The queen size bed, bath tub, living room with sofa, 32" TV with cable...

Aurors
08-01-2008, 08:31 AM
Haha, I think if I am a virgin, first time doing a gal .... even if without CD, I would have definitely ram her RAW. (assuming she not WL)

ZhaoZeLong
09-01-2008, 09:08 PM
What a waste!
Should have went down to get CD..

octupus
10-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Bro qwerty, waiting for your KL escapades .... make sure CDs ready and one more thing, you should have asked for King Size bed .....

tOmAski33
10-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Great story and very tempting i say..
Keep us posted Bro..

obnoxious
10-01-2008, 11:22 AM
First time nia, so lucky already ... me very jealous .... ;)

usmjordan2
10-01-2008, 01:32 PM
join the Q now:D

stacy
10-01-2008, 01:44 PM
So KL will still be considered as virgin fuck :D

trypticon
10-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Waiting to see what will happen next.:)

zl1983
11-01-2008, 12:55 AM
another camper reporting for duty.. :D