PDA

View Full Version : Need info on hotel that offer transit room service

skyconnect
04-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Hi,
I am trying to find information online that list out or give detail on hotel that provides transit room service plus their rate but have no luck. Any bro here have any clue where I can find those information (prefer website for my ease of searching) thanks.

SBFextra
04-01-2008, 03:15 PM
You looking for real transit or like H81 where start from $20 for 2 hour and 10$ for subsequent 1 hr. Or like Robertson quay charge check out by 6pm and like S$60.00.

skyconnect
04-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Something like "H81 where start from $20 for 2 hour...".. i try to search the internet for hotel that had those offer but unable to find...even h81 web site does not list out those rate...

I<3Ivy
04-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Something like "H81 where start from $20 for 2 hour...".. i try to search the internet for hotel that had those offer but unable to find...even h81 web site does not list out those rate...

Like in any industry, there is some knowledge which is explicit, some knowledge which is implicit.

Hotel 81 doesn't advertise their transit rates, in fact most hotels won't. It's a blow to their reputation. In advertising terms, they only offer transit "below the line".
Why is this so? Ask yourself this, what sort of person wants to requisition the use of a private room, bed and shower facilities for 2hrs?
1) You're feeling tired from walking and out of blue decide you want to take a 2hr nap, but not in your own bed?
2) You need to use the toilet badly but have hygiene issues so prefer your own room?
3) Feeling hot and sweaty so you want to take a shower.
4) Watch TV in air con room while lying down on bed.
5) Bring your partner/WL/FB to a place you can have a conducive environment for sexual intimacy.

99% of folks here would choose (5). That being said, why would any company wish to tarnish their image by championing their appeal to the seedy side of life? Those that DO use them for said activities already know and hence no advertisement is needed.

Not implying you are ignorant, but we all had to start somewhere.
Your best bet is to go around asking various qualities of hotels their "transit rate" (normally 2hrs but some offer 1hr) and store that information away for another time.

It can be anything from $14 for 2hrs at crappy backlane motels with aircons without thermostats and cracked floor tiles, to your "McDonald's-style-standard" of H81 and Fragrance for $20/2hrs. If the lady is someone special to you, like a friend you wish to convert to a fuck buddy, a gf but both houses cannot be used the perhaps you might want to check out the other boutique hotels.
Those will set you back about $30/hr or more.

No one will be able to give you the list of information online for you to browse at your leisure (there is no Commericial Sex Wikipedia entry) because no such repository of information exists, except in the minds of us Samsters.

There is no substitute for 1st hand knowledge, and also it adds to your learning experience. As many Samsters have said, you need to foot your school fees before you have a chance of graduating.

Lucky is the Samster that has never been "Robert'ed" or "Carrot'ed".

Good luck on your journey for paid pussy.

skyconnect
04-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi,
Thanks bro, at least now I know that I should go to the hotel itself to ask instead of looking those info from the web, thanks again

everywhere
04-01-2008, 06:24 PM
don't bother with the mainstream hotels for transit rates, you'll just meet with judgmental stares and embarrassment. most such hotels do not offer such services.

you'll only find such services in hotels like hotel 81 (every single one of them offers it), fragrance hotel, and other small name sleaze hotels. i'm pretty sure almost every single geylang hotels offer it.

that said, one of the replies above was right. if your partner is not an FL and if you can afford it, bring her to a nice hotel. if you show the lady some respect by taking her to a respectable joint, she will usually respond with better bed treatment. this is not typical, i'm just speaking from experience.

once, i forked money out for expensive hotel during an ONS. went to pan pacific after i met the girl at zouk, it was more convenient and i couldn't tahan anymore, plus i just got paid the other time for some work so i felt rich. the experience was mindblowing - way better than any of my other ONS. i think the girl felt good to be in a nice room, comfy beds.

louis2002
04-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Fragrance
Fragrance Hotel- Singapore budget hotel with affordable rates and 15mins away from Singapore international airport (http://www.fragrancehotel.com/fragrance06/main.asp)

Hotel 9 x 9
+ welcome to Hotel 81 + (http://www.hotel81.com.sg/hotels.shtml)

ramses
05-01-2008, 11:58 AM
In Geylang, you walk along the lorong you will see other sleazy hotels with low rates .... :D

Visillus
05-01-2008, 03:54 PM
You looking for real transit or like H81 where start from $20 for 2 hour and 10$ for subsequent 1 hr. Or like Robertson quay charge check out by 6pm and like S$60.00.

Beside Robertson Quay where else have transit room service?

Last time i only go 81, but now, gals still dun like "81"... lolz.

Booker
09-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Sorry if my question sounds dumb. Been to 81 a few times, somehow they keep asking us to sign up for the member thing. Any bros here know what is the thing about?? Any benefits??

:D

thisisme
09-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Sorry if my question sounds dumb. Been to 81 a few times, somehow they keep asking us to sign up for the member thing. Any bros here know what is the thing about?? Any benefits??

:D

Hi Bro,
By signing up as member, you don't have to pay for the deposit.
But you need to pay for $10 (i think so) for the member registration.
I don't think membership is needed in any case. You still get ur deposit back after ur bonk.
I do not know of any other benefits. :D

Fat Fatt
10-01-2008, 12:14 AM
I know of 1 place. my regular hideout last time. In 41 upper weld road. call 62991466. quiet and away from road. price about same with others - 20 for 2 hrs.

garang123
10-01-2008, 02:56 PM
I know of 1 place. my regular hideout last time. In 41 upper weld road. call 62991466. quiet and away from road. price about same with others - 20 for 2 hrs.

can i check with the bros here, if the hotel will admit girls that are 18yo?

already checked IC, above 18 liao.
forgot if the rule was it 18 or 21 now haha

Akina
10-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Habourside Hotel Kg Bahru Road, secluded .. good, quite easy to get parking

jplover
11-01-2008, 02:36 AM
can i check with the bros here, if the hotel will admit girls that are 18yo?

already checked IC, above 18 liao.
forgot if the rule was it 18 or 21 now hahaBooking by the guy can be done once the guy is above 18... As for the girl, so far no problem with any issues with the FLs...

If really scared, might want to try those hotels that doesn't require the guest to pass by the reception prior to taking the lift.. Such hotel are Bugis 81..

regent
11-01-2008, 09:50 AM
I dont think any H81 check girls ID ... have been to several 81 with below 21 and all ok ..

-superstar-
11-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Anyway I think if getting room for bonks, just go H81 or Fragrance can liao, they together have more than 20 around the island ... should serve bro more than enough already ...

yohooo
11-01-2008, 11:48 AM
I think as long as the guy book the room(provided the guy is above 18), it doesnt really matter who u bring along...
h81 dont check people as far as i've observed. unless of course the girl u bring in is obviously say 14 y/o... but then again, i dont think they will want to invite trouble to themselves la...

remember just be discreet :p

aczeta76
11-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Yah.. they dun check but will give you the "dirty look" if the firl is too young..

Btw, any good ideas for a Over-nite hotel outside of Geylang.. Am looking at Quality Hotel or Robertson quay for the moment so likely to go for one of them

Any bros have good recommendations?

louis2002
14-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Hi Bro,
By signing up as member, you don't have to pay for the deposit.
But you need to pay for $10 (i think so) for the member registration.
I don't think membership is needed in any case. You still get ur deposit back after ur bonk.
I do not know of any other benefits. :D

Members $10 off normal rates for overnight stay.....

Quite certain about this.....

block11
14-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Btw, any good ideas for a Over-nite hotel outside of Geylang.. Am looking at Quality Hotel or Robertson quay for the moment so likely to go for one of them

Any bros have good recommendations?

what is your budget bro? Hotel81 and Fragrance got many branches located outside Geylang :D

aczeta76
14-01-2008, 11:12 PM
what is your budget bro? Hotel81 and Fragrance got many branches located outside Geylang :D

Ya... likely will go for harbourside lah... but not so soon, getting too close to TT for comfort..

dicksmith
14-01-2008, 11:29 PM
If you want cheap and value for money package , consider the day rate promotion offer by some hotels .

There are some hotels at geylang that offering day rate promotion on weekday. I know there is a hotel that charge only $30 from 7am to 5.30pm . if you walk ard the geylang area , you can see that there are quite a few hotels that offer similar promotion. In general , the average rate is ard $30 - $45 .

brucee
15-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Nice info bros..

What other hotels are good with overnite stay and relatively economical ?
hahaha