PDA

View Full Version : Elderly abuse/ Neglect Mum Bcoz of China Girlfriend..

beachboii
03-01-2008, 08:15 PM
I was reading the strait times new yesterday and i come across this.

A man who took away $170,000 after selling away his mum flat and fled to China with his china gf.

I am quite sad when i read this news...This chao chee bye gia...took all his mum money, neglect his elderly mum and fled to china with her china gf . I really look down on this type of ppl..How the hell his "Liang Xin" go .

Had this society change????

Would anyone neglect his elderly mum and then just enjoy his life himself with the gf????Tell me if u are one...I think it's time u do some thinking...

ahpaul25
03-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Haha...don worry lah, later this guy will flow back to singapore bcos he kenna conned liao...:D

Niceman
03-01-2008, 09:53 PM
$170,000 x 5 = $850,000rmb... haha, how long can he last with that same?

Youngblood
03-01-2008, 10:08 PM

thats a lot of money. depend on which part of china he run to, what he do with the money and how fast the gal milk him dry. I thinkn 3 months :p

juzjoin
03-01-2008, 10:44 PM
within a couple of months when he is conned off all his money he will be back to sillypore...:mad:

ahpaul25
03-01-2008, 11:10 PM

Standard of living is going up in china.....buy a hse need SGD$80k....the rest SGD$90k wonder how fast he will spend off, mostly likely the PRC will conned him till gone.:D

84gunner
03-01-2008, 11:17 PM
haiz, so sad to hear such case.

1st, it's poor upbringing & education.

Next, he'll get retribution, n like some brudders say here, it's likely he'll be cheated of all the money, dunno whether he'll be able 2 afford the airfare back to SGP anot!!!

This sin deserves to be strike by thunder & lightning!!!

SG passport can only stay in PRC for 14 days w/o visa (social visit). When times' up, good luck. If he overstays, good luck too, PRC prison will await him. Even if he finds a job there, 14 days is not enuf for the process to get employment permit, he'll need to get an invitation letter, leave PRC, go to PRC's embassy to apply business visa. Once he got the visa, then can re-enter PRC again, and apply for employment permit & then resident permit after EP is approved.

In any case, the moment he leaves PRC, good luck to him!!!

Kyser Soze
03-01-2008, 11:55 PM
I feel pitiful about his mum. Apparently, filial piety is not in his son's head. :o Life is a vicious cycle. What goes around, comes around.

AD69
04-01-2008, 12:03 AM
Looks like he is using his dick head to think.

siambee
04-01-2008, 12:15 AM
One thing for sure is that i never heard of this kind of case got gd ending. The idiot will sure get it.

naemlo
04-01-2008, 12:19 AM
What a man... what has the world becomes? Cheated mum because of a ger?? :eek:

alanthegreat
04-01-2008, 12:23 AM
blame the chee bye china girls

ahpaul25
04-01-2008, 12:26 AM
blame the chee bye china girls

Hai, it takes two hands to clap...don blame the PRC lah....it still unclear wonder is it the guy cheehong...

GD_Paradise
04-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Yep. it takes 2 hands to clap. The guy is willing to cheat his own mother.. sheesh.. what an ass!

79Guards
04-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Women can change everyday but mother is only one who give birth to him. That bastard deserve to be shot man!:mad:

js0n
04-01-2008, 12:59 AM
all i can say is.teres sometin call karma.wat u reap is wat u sow.jus open our eyes and watch lor...the next headlines hes gona create is hes back in sg..begging mum to forgif him..n guess wat..all mums are kind to their children.:)

84gunner
04-01-2008, 01:06 AM
Unscrupulous, cunning, sly, etc the PRCs might be, u dun really see the PRCs do tat to their own parents. There are cases, but those cases are rare!

Though these cases are not rampant in SG either, u oso see cases of children not taking care of parents, especially after those children got married. There was a period, where the Govt were really concerned about several cases were of children abandoning parents, not taking care of parents, etc. Until they had to come up with some law to "force" the children to give the aged parents some living allowance. There were oso cases where parents had no choice but to report cases of children not taking care of them.

Some time back, it was cheating parents for Msian gals' sake. Now the trend is for PRC gals.

It boils down greatly to upbringing & education. His parents must have spoilt him. They probably oso didn't set a good example for him to see.

Yes, the schools in SG didnt teach children to do tat to parents, but the textbooks didnt tell them they have the responsibility & obligation to their parents! Unlike those Chinese major schools / traditional Chinese teaching during pre-independence days, where the strong Chinese culture / values were strictly enforced into the students' minds. My younger bro who's born in the late 70s, I remember the "Good Citizen" Chinese textbook, a non-examinable subject in primary school, the subject was scrapped & not taught half-way through his lower primary.

84gunner
04-01-2008, 01:10 AM
all i can say is.teres sometin call karma.wat u reap is wat u sow.jus open our eyes and watch lor...the next headlines hes gona create is hes back in sg..begging mum to forgif him..n guess wat..all mums are kind to their children.:)

tat's not surprising, provided he's able to get back to SG!!! I wont be surprised if all the money is cheated & he's left on the streets 2 take care of himself! It's winter now, even the southern provinces' temperature is quite low. Only 3 cities has SG embassy where he can approach / seek help to get repatriated back to SG. W/o money & if he doesn't know his way around, good luck to him!

chai1020
04-01-2008, 02:15 AM
80% is dat his china gal will dump him after spending all his money to use to build new flats for her family n buying things for ppl around her....den he will come bk to sin crying for his mother to 4give him

hendri
04-01-2008, 05:25 AM
it is not 80%... it is 100%... he will be forced to come back to singapore when the money dried up....Period.

tOmAski33
04-01-2008, 08:57 AM
Another sad case in the papers...
How can a son dump the mother for a GF...The gf is not even wife yet..
A real Ba.....d fellow.

obnoxious
04-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Haha, like the saying

Who will you save if both your wife and mother are drowning.
Mother of course, one nia, wife can marry again, what more this is PRC wife, a dime a dozen :D

Orgasdo
04-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Knn...another dick brain cheongster.....

superbia
04-01-2008, 09:51 AM
Haha, no choice, it takes kinds of people to make the world go round... :D

Jkin
04-01-2008, 10:20 AM
I was reading the strait times new yesterday and i come across this.

A man who took away $170,000 after selling away his mum flat and fled to China with his china gf.

I am quite sad when i read this news...This chao chee bye gia...took all his mum money, neglect his elderly mum and fled to china with her china gf . I really look down on this type of ppl..How the hell his "Liang Xin" go .

Had this society change????

Would anyone neglect his elderly mum and then just enjoy his life himself with the gf????Tell me if u are one...I think it's time u do some thinking...

Sounds like another fake story fabricated by the feminists in Straits Times to discredit foreign women.

old_yet_horny
04-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Guess the parents of such children will problably thinking...

"生一块叉烧好过生这样的孩子."

If I have this kind of children, I will disown them.

Cheat money is already wrong, still abandon parents and elope with that woman.. See this kind of people really want to spit on their face..Shame on us men.

dap26
04-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Hiazz another sad case..

alanthegreat
04-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Hai, it takes two hands to clap...don blame the PRC lah....it still unclear wonder is it the guy cheehong...

well, what abt this? in most cases like this one.. is the china woman out to con the poor man $, or the man out to flirt and chee hong and got conned?

79Guards
04-01-2008, 12:07 PM
well, what abt this? in most cases like this one.. is the china woman out to con the poor man $, or the man out to flirt and chee hong and got conned?

I feel tat no matter wat, the guy should use his big head to think not the small head to bonk. :(

Jkin
06-01-2008, 01:35 AM
Friends, you really believe this story? Then how come we never heard of the SPGs who got treated like sex slaves and dumped by their Ang Moh once they go back home.

And what about the cheapskates Ang moh, who fuck and use SPG's money?

We heard and seen these happening but no news about it??

How come everytime it is foreign women cheating local men and not foreign men cheat local women? Instead foreign men are always portrayed as gentlemen and superior to local men.