PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Condoms.....

NeoGuy
03-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Hey bros and gals,
Did anyone of you come across this liquid condom??
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11/21/liquid_condom.jpg

If any of you tried before care to share if really works??

charmicky12
03-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Wow,never heard of that.Any expert bro out there can explain more about this 'NEW' stuff. :p

ol'coyote
03-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Hey bros and gals,

me dunnoe if it works or not...
one PRC FL me had previously used this...
me asked her wat it was...she tried explaining to me...
even gave me the can to see...but all the text in cina...nbz...
anyway...after she spray into her pussy...gotta wait a few seconds...
then she said can go ahead...me went into her...but didn't feel anything...
so me still dunnoe what that spray was for...hehe...

teebs_darklord
03-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Hey bros and gals,
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11/21/liquid_condom.jpg

As I understand, it is supposed to be used by gals before sex. They are supposed to spray this into their vagina and it is supposed to form a physical membrane inside the vagina, protecting it from infection, acting as a barrier to pregnancy and providing a lubricating effect.

This was actually launched by a China manufacturer in China sometime in 2005 but I have never seen anyone using it yet...

:D

charmicky12
03-01-2008, 04:01 PM
This was actually launched by a China manufacturer in China sometime in 2005 but I have never seen anyone using it yet...

Thanks for the great info,but so far had not seen this stuff in spore yet :p

teebs_darklord
03-01-2008, 04:08 PM

Nope, haven't seen it in Spore yet either. Also ,the previous trips when I went to China, I didn't see it on sale either at any shops in China either...

I believe normal condoms or women condoms are still more popular compared to the liquid condoms...

I'm always quite skeptical on whether these liquid condoms really work as mentioned. Another point is that this liquid condom was invented by a US guy but the US FDA I think still has not approved this product for sale in US yet so it went on sale in China first after it got approval from the China government.

teebs_darklord
03-01-2008, 04:09 PM

Nope, haven't seen it in Spore yet either. Also ,the previous trips when I went to China, I didn't see it on sale either at any shops in China...

I believe normal condoms or women condoms are still more popular compared to the liquid condoms...

I'm always quite skeptical on whether these liquid condoms really work as mentioned. Another point is that this liquid condom was invented by a US guy but the US FDA I think still has not approved this product for sale in US yet so it went on sale in China first after it got approval from the China government.

lsly
03-01-2008, 05:22 PM
This spray manufactured in China :eek: I wouldnt use it. So scary, anything also can

dodobird
04-01-2008, 03:23 AM
guys,

from my understanding i can say that the silver is to kill germs, bacteria, odours and such. not sperm. so unless can confirm wat does the cryptomorphic do, its confirm not a liquid condom.

virginboy
04-01-2008, 09:18 AM
Most importantly I doubt it will prevent stds and hiv.

donnieboi
04-01-2008, 09:24 AM
seems kinda dangerous to use and nobody can comfirm its safe. If it is then most places will be promoting it already!! :rolleyes:

regent
04-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Yala, all these things from China, they are indeed very creative, but whether it works or not is tested on humans .... so first users are the guinea pigs :D

gilagila100
04-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Very doubtful that this can work properly ...

If the liquid condom is supposed to form a thin film or barrier like those thin plastic shrink wrap, how is the girl supposed to remove it from the vagina.
The vagina has multiple folds n flesh and such a thin film cld easily break and spill.

If it supposed to kill germs and sperms, the same problems also. Since the vagina has multiple folds and such a large surface area, how can you be sure that all area has been covered by the spray and how effective it is in preventing infections ?

Scratch head ... nothing beats wearing a raincoat (i.e. condom) for safety reasons.

lonelybro
04-01-2008, 10:31 AM
never seen or heard of it before

charmicky12
04-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Nope, haven't seen it in Spore yet either. Also ,the previous trips when I went to China, I didn't see it on sale either at any shops in China either...

Thanks for the info :D

Beowulf07
04-01-2008, 03:20 PM
This world’s first liquid condom went on sales this week in China, after China’s health and drugs administration formally gave the manufacturer the green light.

The manufacturer claims that it forms a physical membrane inside the vagina, protecting it from infection, acting as a barrier to pregnancy and providing a lubricating effect.

Well, if it really is that good, it might just put Durex out of business. But most often, if things appear too good to be true, it most likely is!

hang37
05-01-2008, 05:46 PM
wah, china product approved by china authority...:eek:
you think its safe to use...:rolleyes:
better wait for approval by some international ...