PDA

View Full Version : "Ulu" places to bring ktv gers that wont see familar faces....

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
03-01-2008, 09:32 AM
I got this problem that bringing those ktv gers out but scare bump into family & friends.....so can the bros share where to bring them to? Places like Orchard, Suntec & City Hall confirm out.....neighbourhood shopping malls also not safe.....

I usually bring them to Shaw Plaza in Balestier to see movies......afternoons very quiet & got R movies too.....also close to budget hotels like 81...hehehe.

City Plaza also safe place.

acedia
03-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Actually no such thing as safe place. The chance of meeting somebody there is still there, just lower. To be 100% safe, dont bring them out.

Even driving along road, the next car might be somebody you know ...

t123
03-01-2008, 09:56 AM
All I can say to the threadstarter is that look at what happened to the MCA guy across the bridge, no such thing as safe place. He also think that it was very safe. sorry not to put wet blanket. :D

pokeman71
03-01-2008, 10:03 AM
for me, i bring my lover to the below places:

movie- bedok(princess i think so) cheap and less ppl
dinner- usually near GL area, as if some one spot me there, mostly also bring gal alone.
Hotel- near joo chiat

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
03-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Paiseh paiseh.....what i meant was minimize the risk of being seen.....put condom also not 100% safe......:o

dap26
03-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Paiseh paiseh.....what i meant was minimize the risk of being seen.....put condom also not 100% safe......:o

Hmm how abt dining at joo chiat which i last time use to eat there..Nt tat dicreet but better than many places to me...:)

teebs_darklord
03-01-2008, 11:54 AM

Ulu places you could go:

1) Sungei Buloh
2) Pulau Ubin
3) Changi Beach
4) Bukit Timah Hill

Can bring Picnic Basket there...Tell the gals more romantic this way...

:D

~|@|~
03-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Sentosa is quite discreet during weekdays if you just need to have a meal and nice walk ;)

I<3Ivy
03-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Hmmm never really considered the "being caught" aspect.

I normally used bring my viet BX to places like Vivocity, Suntec, Takashimaya and Cityhall to shop (she likes Coach) and watch movies, buy things for her mum, etc.

Lately been shifting to more secluded areas, not because of being caught, but because she doesn't like large crowded areas (she doesn't like clubbing) as she's still a village girl at heart.

Places we like to hang out at nowadays are;

- East Coast
- Fullerton pier
- marina south
- Sentosa on weekdays
- holland village

i r a
03-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Generally rule of thumb is opposite end of the island from where you stay and where your wife work.

Freman
03-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Actually no such thing as safe place. The chance of meeting somebody there is still there, just lower. To be 100% safe, dont bring them out.

Even driving along road, the next car might be somebody you know ...

hi,

yes, driving and stop at traffic light, I always got this worry too.

Niceman
03-01-2008, 02:31 PM
To reduce risk factor, for ktv gers, just pay and f**k, why must 谈情说爱? Just 谈情说爱 in the room, after that change ger to 谈情说爱 again. Stocks are plenty.

I saw alot of guys love to drive KTV gers to work, i really dun understand why? They here for money not love. Yes, some may argue that they also human, but all these are commercial transaction. Once we got no money, they will move on to the next one. Even if otherwise, driving them to let other ppl touch and F*** is also not a prudent action.

We have to control emotion while chionging cos will sure affect our families. For those already got wife and kids, we must always know to go home after that.

I also like the moment with them, cos is their job to destress us and make us happy and stroking our man egos.

The ordeal wife and kids got to go through is no joke in the event of ugly outcome.

Family before whores !

ol'coyote
03-01-2008, 02:34 PM
hi,

yes, driving and stop at traffic light, I always got this worry too.

ahhh...tis one me kena b4...
the car next to me car at the traffic light was me MHA's god-sister...
luckily...the lady in me car then was me colleague...
who oso happened to be one of those whom me up liow...hehe...
so easy to tell the god-sister and MHA...went out lunch wif colleague...
hehe...

Freman
03-01-2008, 02:43 PM
ahhh...tis one me kena b4...
the car next to me car at the traffic light was me MHA's god-sister...
luckily...the lady in me car then was me colleague...
who oso happened to be one of those whom me up liow...hehe...
so easy to tell the god-sister and MHA...went out lunch wif colleague...
hehe...
hi,

sometimes if PRC... quite obvious mah..... or those young gals... also difficult to explain...

charmicky12
03-01-2008, 03:43 PM
The best way is not to bring them out :) They are killer for sg man :p

hotdick69
03-01-2008, 03:47 PM
as long PRC seen in ur car... super diffcult to explain lah.... if local can still say.... so with PRC chop chop like malaysia got Touch N Go we in SG must F N GO.... dont need to built anything with them..... they want ur $$$$$$ only

Spud_Boy
03-01-2008, 09:10 PM
To reduce risk factor, for ktv gers, just pay and f**k, why must 谈情说爱? Just 谈情说爱 in the room, after that change ger to 谈情说爱 again. Stocks are plenty.

I saw alot of guys love to drive KTV gers to work, i really dun understand why? They here for money not love. Yes, some may argue that they also human, but all these are commercial transaction. Once we got no money, they will move on to the next one. Even if otherwise, driving them to let other ppl touch and F*** is also not a prudent action.

We have to control emotion while chionging cos will sure affect our families. For those already got wife and kids, we must always know to go home after that.

I also like the moment with them, cos is their job to destress us and make us happy and stroking our man egos.

The ordeal wife and kids got to go through is no joke in the event of ugly outcome.

Family before whores !

Very well said.. but sometimes it will be real difficult to make it a solely commercial transaction when one goes for a RTF.. time goes by, will get familier.. etc the gf feeling..

Nevertheless, bros, esp those with families, gotta try their best not to get too involved.. good thngs never last forever.. shit happens!

vesfreq
03-01-2008, 09:18 PM

Family before whores !

Well, not all think of it this way. There are scum bags who don't give a damn. The kids are innocent, but not many guys got the balls to stand by their kids. The same goes for the modern women. wtf, anything is woman's charter.

I only pity these kids. They suffer from needless broken childhood, without reason. At the end of it, its just about their old man's... dick or their mum's silly ego. :mad:

Schools should teach the people of tomorrow how to be responsible and stand by their action. Good people = a better country.

MiniHawk
04-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Family must always come first. Want to have a fling, make sure to clean your mouth.Any problem arises, make sure to bear the consequences. :)

Heart Break Kid
04-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Sometimes ago I am on short times with a KTV girl.. she had a S'pore steady bf who drive her to KTV to work.
This KTV girl not only sleep with mi, him & many smelly old men too.

Worst till back in China ..she is already married.

All these KTV girls are only using their youth, look & bodies to earn for Sing dollars only lah.

2912Sex
04-01-2008, 01:20 PM
i think those newly built flats staircases are gd cos very few pple there :)

Dancing
04-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Agree with u :)

Are u sure u agreed on that bo?? LOL:D:p

Ah Loon
04-01-2008, 03:13 PM
We are a buch of male chauvinistic "pig" including myself :D

Weak when the small head control the big head

:rolleyes:

yariman
08-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Errr so where is the best for ulu-ness ?

World Citizen
09-01-2008, 07:50 AM
I got this problem that bringing those ktv gers out but scare bump into family & friends.....so can the bros share where to bring them to? Places like Orchard, Suntec & City Hall confirm out.....neighbourhood shopping malls also not safe.....

I usually bring them to Shaw Plaza in Balestier to see movies......afternoons very quiet & got R movies too.....also close to budget hotels like 81...hehehe.

City Plaza also safe place.

One place I used to go with PRC girls was the restn in Goodwood Park Hotel late at night for taiwanese porridge. Open until 5am or so, but no one's really there past 2am. No longer based in Singapore so not sure what the current situation is like. Might no longer be viable since Thumper has re-opened.

bochi
09-01-2008, 08:22 AM
Is there such a thing as an ulu place until nobody can recognise you. Any such place, go often enough, you will see somebody you know. Its a matter of less chance ... but it is still a chance ... best is avoid totally bringing gers out in your car especially at night ... no reason for ger to be in car, daytime still can say it is colleague or clients ...

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
09-01-2008, 10:15 AM
One more area to add & right in the middle of orchard road no less is Emerald Hill......frequent by tourists only but you have to be driving if not getting there might get you spotted :)

wang yu
09-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Go Chinese garden on weekdays ... there is a Pagoda, when nobody up there you can pet....

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
09-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Go Chinese garden on weekdays ... there is a Pagoda, when nobody up there you can pet....
hehehe bro when you mention this place I think of the "tower" in Toa Payoh Garden & east coast 'lighthouse" last time......kekekeke:D

wang yu
09-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Ya, just rem, another at Sentosa, I think Siloso Beach ...

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
09-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Ya, just rem, another at Sentosa, I think Siloso Beach ...

talking about Sentosa, what is best time to bring PRC to Sentosa? This girl been bugging me to go but i hold off because of school holidays.....i know weekends also out.....which hotel there is most secluded?

bro wang yu your avatar bears a striking resemblence to Jay Chou :cool:

Insider
09-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Haha, the avatar in Wang Yu nick is the legendary Du Pi Tou ... Wang Yu himself .. .. Bro WY must be at least 40's to know him :)

Anyway, regarding hotel, suggest Siloso Beach Resort, take the one with spa pool to your own ... at the top floor ...

cabayasi
09-01-2008, 03:15 PM
actually beside neighbourhood you work and live, not many ppl go around the island for nothing. unless she is in the line of sales or coustomer service.

and I use to go to the H81 2 street from my OC working place, just avoid lunch time.

laziness
09-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Since the ger from KTV, bring her go Party World lor, down there mostly young kids, so unlikely to see somebody you know

Xgenre
09-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Ulu places are places that Singaporeans dun wish to go. Ask yourself where you dun wish to go. For me, a discreet place will be KUSU island. Go pinic there, likely no one else is there. Or show her the SAF Discovery Centre. It's so boring you wun find people there. There's another museum at Kent Ridge Park. (I'm sure a lot of you guys dun even know where Kent Ridge Park is, let alone know there's a musuem there.)

Go to those places where typical Singaporeans wun go lar. For PRC, they may enjoy seeing these places for the 1st and last time. ;)

staphan
09-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Quite true what you mention ... so TS need to know his relatives and friends and from there roughly come out with the places those people wont go ... :D

Cyberspace Nerd
10-01-2008, 01:48 AM
talking about Sentosa, what is best time to bring PRC to Sentosa? This girl been bugging me to go but i hold off because of school holidays.....i know weekends also out.....which hotel there is most secluded?

best time to go sentosa is around mid night. can have fun in the water :D and sex on the beach.

colins
10-01-2008, 02:45 AM
Site seeing - Sentosa, Escape theme park
Movie - Jurong East Entertainment
Dinner - Jack's Place West Coast Entertainment (next to west coast stadium), FarmMart at CCK, Fishermen Wharf (evening)
Hotel - Next to Haw Par Villa and very near to the famous Nasi Lemak stretch at NUS, along telok blangah road across the mint (these 2 near to sentosa, sentosa is ex), joo chiat.

Mai Hai
10-01-2008, 08:58 AM
best time to go sentosa is around mid night. can have fun in the water :D and sex on the beach.

I thought at night there are always rangers 'crawling' around.

protector
10-01-2008, 09:44 AM
The way I look at it, if you go ulu places, once kena caught, no excuse. But if public places kena caught, can say it is colleague or client or something ..

Freman
10-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Hi,

I do alot of stupid things in my life... including bring girl to cinema (when I'm already married)..... drive around..... even go shopping centre....
use only 1 phone, also lazy at deleting SMS......

luckily nowadays most blood goes to my big brain... so refrain from all these...

there were alot of 'scares' in my life..... I reach one 1 day, discover whole house empty.... wife wrote a note "AT MOTHER HOUSE", don't know why she got mood to write in capital letters that day..... wah lao.. my first reaction was "payback time"... (luckily turn out her dad birthday she went there celebrate with kids) that kind of feeling...... sucks man....

brother, no worth taking risk man..... even in car these days, I try not..... just find excuses..... ask her take cab to wherever herself...

or if just after lust.... then meet directly in hotel....... and nowadays, SOP, everyday before I go home... delete all those 'I miss you" messages.

t123
10-01-2008, 11:32 AM
or if just after lust.... then meet directly in hotel....... and nowadays, SOP, everyday before I go home... delete all those 'I miss you" messages.

I agree, i one time forget to delet one lobang number, my wife check my smses so I kanna Kempeitai interrogation. My advice, even tell the FBs your situation and make tacit agreement on when and how to communicate.

Freman
10-01-2008, 11:42 AM
I agree, i one time forget to delet one lobang number, my wife check my smses so I kanna Kempeitai interrogation. My advice, even tell the FBs your situation and make tacit agreement on when and how to communicate.

hi,

yah man.... most FB will understand and accept the fact....

don't ever hide the fact u're married... to potential FB.... end up... everyday before reach home... must put phone to silent mode...

t123
11-01-2008, 10:07 AM
hi,

yah man.... most FB will understand and accept the fact....

don't ever hide the fact u're married... to potential FB.... end up... everyday before reach home... must put phone to silent mode...

Thats why everytime before I go home, i told either of them whoever I am with that I need to go now. They know.

Coming back I think there are not so much Ulu place in spore becos its so small u bound to bump into someone. Sometimes it happen when you least expected. I prefer somewhere more secluded like Tuas South area, if not its those motels. I nearly kanna so no point.

Like my fren told me, dont play with fire.

Bramble
11-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Agree that do not hide the fact you married, liddat if meet somebody on road, they can act along, else they wanna hug you , hold hand ... let people see no where to hide and cannot explain