PDA

View Full Version : sbf bro touching my gal after zouk outing

nemoman
02-01-2008, 01:36 PM
hey bros,

Just relating a story that happened late last week .. Recently me and my gf (non-serious) went clubbing at zouk .. after about 3-4 hrs of dancing and drinking, she started walking unstably and looked almost ready to slump down and sleep. At that time, a bro from sbf messaged me to ask where i was, and i asked him to hurry down to help me carry her. Within the hour, he drove down and we carried her all the way to his car in the carpark beside.

So out of fun and curiosity (i was itching to try something interesting), i asked him to wrap his arms around her chest and waist while carrying her as i held her handbag for her, and within my expectations, he did it and seemed to be trying to take advantage without being too obvious (maybe because i'm around).

Next, we drove to one of the more ulu hotels along geylang and i checked in with my gal while he waited downstairs. Once i've helped my gal settle into the room, i called and got my bro to come up into the room for a short visit. I've left the door unlocked and slightly ajar so that he could come in without having to press the doorbell.

Once inside, we then had to decide what to do - to look only, to touch, or to do something more. So finally we decided to help my gal take off her clothes bit by bit slowly in case she woke up.

We started by unbuttoning her top all the way to show her bra, but didn't take the shirt off as it'd involve shifting her body up, which is too risky. So i just unhooked her bra and lifted it off slightly to expose her breasts and nipples. Next, her flare skirt was easy. Just lift it up and slowly pull down her black undies all the way off.

So i told my bro - here, you can do what you want, i don't mind watching. then knn, guess what. He's scared that she'll wake up halfway, so in the end, he just kissed her on the lips, touched her breasts a bit and rubbed his dick against her vagina without going in. After he came, i told him, that was a pity, since i was prepared to let him have some fun. But its true that my gal could have woken up because she's just drunk, not unconscious, so it'd be quite dangerous to let him go into her.

After he left and my gal woke up the next morning, she asked - "how did i get to the hotel" ? So i just said, u were drunk, so we had to stay out the whole night. Just the both of us. And she was ok with that. Haha ..

I wonder if there is anything out there that would let her become unconscious .. things could become interesting after that ...

condolescences
02-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Bro, that will be rape if she find out :eek:

hugh.weppen
02-01-2008, 02:43 PM
careful bro.....dangerous game this.
Can get into lots of trouble.

aczeta76
02-01-2008, 03:18 PM
U r a disgrace lah..

No money to bonk is it? Some more want to let other bros touch your girl..

hmm I wonder.. didn't read any action from you. Is it 'coz ur "tool" not working so muz get satisfaction watching other bros..:D

scott999
02-01-2008, 03:22 PM
So i told my bro - here, you can do what you want, i don't mind watching. then knn, guess what. He's scared that she'll wake up halfway, so in the end, he just kissed her on the lips, touched her breasts a bit and rubbed his dick against her vagina without going in.

Me no saint but not perverse either.

I think what you did is very wrong,
even if the gal is your so-call 'non-serious gf'.

wanmalay
02-01-2008, 03:25 PM
What are you trying to prove ???:confused:

fair
02-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Haha TS is hero mah, suai suai, she wake up report polis, hosei liao :)

ahpaul25
02-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Me no saint but not perverse either.

I think what you did is very wrong,
even if the gal is your so-call 'non-serious gf'.

Haha...he trying to info SBF bro that, he got sure gd lobang to share....but well, wonder is TRUE anot, only that 'bro' know...:D

beautifulday
02-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Bro,

You can drug her with "eye MO". Just put a few drops in a glass of water and let her drink. :D

GL13
02-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Maybe TS can get her drunk again and we all have a look lor, he can perform while we watch ..

DTCEPL
02-01-2008, 04:10 PM
I wonder if there is anything out there that would let her become unconscious .. things could become interesting after that ...

Bro, you are playing with fire. Your friend can be charged with rape and you as an assistant to rape. Also, how can you allow others to do such act to your gf, moreover in your presence. It is a disgrace to a Man's integrity, please avoid such ill intentions/actions at all cost and do protect your gf with your life, not do such unacceptable act to her.

Just my personal view, no offence and I hope you take my advise constructively.

Freman
02-01-2008, 04:16 PM
hi,

why stop at 1 ? you can invite more than 1 bro to come 'witness'.... 1 can do recording, the other do sound effect....

abit like those jap Moody dvd

daned
02-01-2008, 04:27 PM
lol
what a fantasy

GTOKING
02-01-2008, 04:28 PM
What happen to you huh ? stressful life ?:rolleyes:

hotsoup16
02-01-2008, 04:37 PM
bro,
If yours is a fancy story, I 'll definitely say to u:" What a great start for a fairy-tale" but it's a shame on you if this reallu happens in real life.

hotsoup16
02-01-2008, 04:38 PM
bro,
If yours is a fancy story, I 'll definitely say to u:" What a great start for a fairy-tale" but it's a shame on you if this really happens in real life.

octupus
02-01-2008, 05:33 PM
I think this is a script from TV series :D

ahpaul25
02-01-2008, 05:35 PM
I think this is a script from TV series :D

LOL....sch just started today leh.....must be 16yrs old above guy waiting for 'o' level.

octupus
02-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Yep, must be that or waiting for A's

6" boy
02-01-2008, 06:02 PM
School boy with no sexperience.

What you did was very wrong and we will not agree with what you had done. Never take advantage when people are drunk and helpless. I feel sorry for your gf.

newbadass
02-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Wah! Better beware of KARMA....

Sekali one day you wake up with your arsehole hurting and find out that your girlfriend drugged you and let IT have a go! :D

dirtymonk82
02-01-2008, 06:10 PM
lets just hope this is nothing but just a story

lonelybro
02-01-2008, 06:11 PM
your post is kinda pointless, unless you want to get yourself in trouble.

anything without consent from a girl in sillypore is asking for trouble.

simple-minded
02-01-2008, 06:31 PM
TS i think what you did was very wrong. If you have a fantasy of watching other men with your gf then you might want to share that with her and see if she agrees.

like previously when i organised the gangbang for my gf. i also asked her for her permission, in fact you will realise that some girls may not look like the type who will agree, but inside they may want it even more badly then you. :) just some of my thoughts here.

fever
02-01-2008, 06:43 PM
TS MIA liao , must be just a figment of his imagination

airbrush
02-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Many of the girls which are very close to me sometime talk about clubbing and girl being drunk. Many of the girls know what is happening. Girls are not that silly that they drunk until they don't know what is happening...many of them are actully pretending, only to find out who are their real friend. If this really happen...you have already shot by her.

ufo8mydog
02-01-2008, 07:30 PM
you r so dead boy. if someone sees your post decide to report this to the police. u will be investigated. it doesnt matter whether it's true or not so as long a offence is deemed to have been commited.

chai1020
02-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Bastard is the word i would use the word to describe the TS :mad:
Wad if 1 day another guy did wad u did to ur sister???

zhen
02-01-2008, 09:33 PM
hope this is a story!

thisisme
02-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Bro,

You can drug her with "eye MO". Just put a few drops in a glass of water and let her drink. :D

:eek:
can meh???

thisisme
02-01-2008, 10:19 PM
TO TS,

You are a loser.:mad:

thisisme
02-01-2008, 10:20 PM
TO TS,

You are a loser.:mad:
The title should goes like tis"I let sbf bro touch my gal after zouk outing"
crap!!

SharkMan
03-01-2008, 11:01 AM
hey bros,

Just relating a story that happened late last week ...

May your ass be gang raped by disease ridden cock and your mouth filled by stale horse cum!!!!
F U loser!

enzer88
03-01-2008, 11:13 AM
i think such an asshole should be run down by car:mad:

lawrence79
03-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Hi TS,

1 sentence to describe you...FARKING S HOLE....really pity you. such a damn farker...you are making our sbf a disgrace...

dap26
03-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Hiazz...Wat shld say..:(

gonggong18
03-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Ts you are a low down cheapo, it's not right for such thing to happened

whycare
03-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Been Watching alot of AVs? Seems like some scene from AV.... :)

Frankiestine
03-01-2008, 02:14 PM
things could become interesting after that ...

of cos it is going to get interesting...when we read in the papers that your ass is going to split open by 24 strokes of the rotan...

B-ice
03-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Need not be a rape to be convicted... You have already committed outraging the modesty. Get ready for police summon mann.... Pay for Sex la bro or find a willing party to play :confused:

old_yet_horny
03-01-2008, 06:38 PM
See already also doo lan!
This kind of thread dare to post..
Too bad I got 1 rep power only..

But I still zap u as a balless bastard!

I really hope you up the drunk gal and kena sue for rape.
6 years in Changi plus 24 strokes of rotan.

I also hope your sister, daugther, wife get this kind of lan jiao KT in future.

Cheers!

aczeta76
03-01-2008, 06:45 PM
See already also doo lan!

I also hope your sister, daugther, wife get this kind of lan jiao KT in future.

Cheers!

Bro .. cool it lah.. Curse the TS but leave his family out of it.. they are innocent and may be syt too...

Me SYT lover so have to speak up lah:o

old_yet_horny
03-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Bro .. cool it lah.. Curse the TS but leave his family out of it.. they are innocent and may be syt too...

Me SYT lover so have to speak up lah:o

Ok. Bro aczeta..

Apologies to all if my words seems harsh and if I offended anyone.. but this kind of unfortunate incident actually happened to one of my cousin. Some more it was her friend who did it.

I could not help it but to feel upset about such cowardly act.

If horny, go sweet talk a gal into doing it or go buy a sex at GL.. Why must do such things???:mad:

surbana
03-01-2008, 07:01 PM
TS u seems to be like a beast...:p

Steadyman1
03-01-2008, 07:43 PM
You have committed a sadist act.
Your deed has trigger the firing troop.
You serve to be sentenced :mad:

yoz1987rox
03-01-2008, 08:35 PM
bro,
If yours is a fancy story, I 'll definitely say to u:" What a great start for a fairy-tale" but it's a shame on you if this reallu happens in real life.

fk man..treat gf like tat. disgace

absoluticeberg
03-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Tsk..shame on you...

youcalll
03-01-2008, 10:11 PM
this TS seems to be the same person who keep using different nicks and posting

the same type of fantasy i.e. gf/wife have sex with other pple, stories.

STK01
03-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Bro,

I am surprised the EYEMO issue still hanging on! :D

Youngblood
03-01-2008, 10:26 PM
The brother also no smart. Imagine if the gal wakeup and cry rape. The TS just claim dunno anything and point the finger. He would be so screwed.

Youngblood
03-01-2008, 10:33 PM
The Bro that accompany TS also silly. If the gal wake up and point finger, shout rape, the TS just claim he dont know anything. Not cool of both of them ... :cool:

virginboy
04-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Wake up boy. School holiday is over liao!

Jekyll and Hyde
04-01-2008, 12:36 AM
I hope that this is a schoolboy fantasy and not something real bros here do :(

D.o.P
04-01-2008, 01:45 AM
Even the woman is your sex slave, as a human being of view she should be protected under a man's care.
The woman you own gets pregnant or sex disease by other man, how you going to answer her parents.
Cherish the woman or whatever sex slave you have now. You will never know what will happen to you in future.

meimei123
04-01-2008, 03:34 PM
You r such a disgrace even if its onli ur own fantasy, girls need to be respect like how u respect ur mother n kids.

johntan_68
04-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Nemoman,

You are indeed shameful to yourself & disgrace to all the bros here. Sharing the happening, are you trying to boast to everyone here "you are damn solid, so proud & high achiever"? This isnt the glamorous way, I agree with a few bros; you can be charged for rape, harrassment and molest! Perhaps, that is what is why you are interested to be "CANE" in the public and lock up in Jail for years?

Yeah, are you so poor cant even bonk a gal? Are you so ugly cant find a gf? Or, are you trying to be funny?:mad:

GTOKING
04-01-2008, 08:33 PM
I strongly believe changi prison still have a place for u:rolleyes:

nemoman
05-01-2008, 02:52 AM
looks like not many bros would want to be in the place of the sbf bro who did the deed. too bad then ..

yellowmilk
05-01-2008, 08:21 AM
School Hols over... TS MIA and went back to studying.:D

Frankiestine
05-01-2008, 01:36 PM
School Hols over... TS MIA and went back to studying.:D

or maybe already haul in to face the rotan...:D

hugh.weppen
05-01-2008, 04:27 PM
looks like not many bros would want to be in the place of the sbf bro who did the deed. too bad then ..

you still think its ok?

you think we want to be part of this crazy thing?

Bro if you are for real then as some other bro has correctly said, Changi hotel

is waiting for you.

Ducati Corse
05-01-2008, 08:38 PM
or maybe already haul in to face the rotan...:D

If it is so, then he deserve it.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
07-01-2008, 01:13 PM
TS next time same thing happen with your wife then call me....kekekeke :D

old_yet_horny
07-01-2008, 04:02 PM
TS thinks that all bros here are as pervert as him..
Bros here may be horny and cheeky but not as pervert as TS.

Lets all pray that his ass got penetrated by perverts of his same league.

Wat a loser..

nemoman
12-01-2008, 02:09 AM
oops .. we did it again ...

at changi hotel this time no less ..

Cocky
14-01-2008, 05:56 PM
"XIA JIAN" you are a real disgrace to men. Totally hopeless.........!

blue_swatch
14-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Wat a disgraCE