PDA

View Full Version : "sex Trends In 2008 "

andyk
01-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Hey Guys,

Actually i was only introduced to all the cyber "agents" yahoo groups by my "new found buddy" here in SBF...and i have enjoyed one particular "agent" collection of PRC SYT babes....In the past i only been to massage places or meet them at ktvs for any seXual pleasures...Of course in the past there were "agents" that will introduce & view SG poly gals,Mongolian,etc at highly inflated rates...but that's history & i think that's out already since there's internet liked SBF & FR's contribution or sharing & who know's even MMS,etc...

So juz wondering about what'll be the latest sex trends in 2008 ? It's been very amazing & the "players" in the trade are really "creative people !"...

And when we ever have something similar to SEX141 standard website ?
It'll be great if any "agent" can do that here !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

ang076
01-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Some local agents already have their own version of sex141... Thats Yahoo! Groups..

You can set up Yahoo! group and post your pics of gals...

jplover
02-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Some local agents already have their own version of sex141... Thats Yahoo! Groups..

You can set up Yahoo! group and post your pics of gals...That's right. But recently plenty of groups were closed and reopened. Some members trying to be funny with it?

andyk
02-01-2008, 11:32 AM

You can set up Yahoo! group and post your pics of gals...

-> Hey BRO,

So far i think it's our local "agents" that have ambitions to be liked Sex141 & so far "talk only"....unless U can share & compare if OK ! Pls PM me anytime !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
02-01-2008, 11:45 AM
-> Hey BRO,

So far i think it's our local "agents" that have ambitions to be liked Sex141 & so far "talk only"....unless U can share & compare if OK ! Pls PM me anytime !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

PS - I WAS ONLY REFERRING ONLY 2 "AGENTS" THAT I'M IN CONTACT WITH...SO MY POST DOES NOT REFER TO MAJORITY OK !!!.....

SO PLS "AGENTS" PLS DUN GET UPSET IF U READ MY ABOVE POST AS I HAVE NO BAD INTENTION IN MIND BUT AS CLIENTS WE ONLY FEEDBACK & HOPE THAT WE CAN ENJOY THE BEST COMPARABLE WITH OTHER COUNTRIES BEST !....

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

tora tora
02-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Haha, maybe the trend is OKT only push Tarma ... ie minimum 2 gals biz nia ?? :)

andyk
02-01-2008, 08:22 PM
There was this "agent" who i not sure i should appreciate him or not...he was always trying his best to be ahead of others...he came out with a "members only website"...and the gals looks impressive but with their face blurred off !...and not always updated & always "overpriced"...had quite up market "stocks liked japanese & korean models that were liked 1K a pop type"...my rich bros tried but were ripped off....japanese had silicon boobs & korean drank & smoked so much !...

But sometimes got to give him credit because he managed to sourced some nice poly gals or Ms.Malaysia...Then he get "swell headed" & then have another stupied idea that "all his clients need to pay up first liked pte club entry fee & then each time U use,then deduct from them !...Of course probably no one accepted this because what happened he MIA ? ha ha !...

Probably the best SEX trend for agents will need to be "consistently user friendly with weekly quality stocks"...Think probably only Macau or Bangkok will have all this ! And with F1 & other tourist attractions liked IR...hope to see changes for the better so that we can have lots of fun !!!

Look forward !
Andyk ;)

Terabyte
03-01-2008, 01:52 AM
U can set up a blog too bro :)

andyk
03-01-2008, 06:51 AM
U can set up a blog too bro :)

-> BRO,latest heard that BLOG is already not trendy & cool anymore ! Still much preferred Sammyboy as i think it's liked part of my life already !...i may be in Hong Kong or Bangkok or Jakarta...anywhere...and sometimes i had to remind myself to check my biz emails first,then log on here !...ha ha !

Juz wonder how many of U are liked me "addicted to Sammyboy ?"...

And which section U guys will click first ??...

Have a great day ahead !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

FL Dome
03-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Yep Blogging is slowly dying liao. In thing now is Facebook, donno how long it can last... :D

andyk
04-01-2008, 08:02 AM
Yep Blogging is slowly dying liao. In thing now is Facebook, donno how long it can last... :D

-> BRO,glad to know that U shared the same tots & actually one of NY 2008 wish is that more will come out from the "semi or total retirement to actively contribute on sammyboy...and when i first started here...i heard from several "seniors" that they are no longer interested share their tots or contribute...but i told them since sammyboy is available & it'll be great to make it more actively fun & interesting !!!

Come On Guys Let's hear from U Guys More....So wat U think of Sex Trends In 2008...it'll be cool if we can spot them & share here !!!

Enjoy your weekend !!!
Andyk ;)

Long Hu Men
04-01-2008, 08:43 AM
New here, but few things for sure ...

1) Gals n Guys will lose their virginity even younger
2) Inevitable extinction of virgins by age 20 coming soon
3) Gals will be more sexually active with multiple partners, for guys, they want to just have to find the gals :D
4) More PRCs coming .... more questions on having them as wife in SBF :eek:

andyk
06-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Hey Guys !

Juz wonder if there was a sammyboy survey on "who was the Best or Gold Medal Winner Award for Agent / OKT of the year 2007 ?"...who'll they be...Care to post your vote here ? In terms of babes selection / rates & excellent service !!!..........

As for me,i mostly tried Agent REVAMP aka CRYSTAL1001 in 2007 because he had introduced me several babes for pleasurable & memorable enjoyment...and since our 1st contact we had,he know my taste & requirement very well & he's also honest that he doesn't hard sell at all so it's excellent services ! So i have introduced him to my buddies & close clients !...

So U get my vote for Best & Gold Medal Winner !!! Please keep it up !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)