PDA

View Full Version : working overseas

bigthree
01-01-2008, 03:53 PM
being reading all these interesting stories, here is my own n is almost 100% truth.

i was posted to an asean country (country name withheld in case someone i know reading it) in april 2007. being working and shuttling between a few countries due to work requirement. when i 1st arrived, i was blur like sotong as this is a country that i never imagine it can be so much fun.

nature of my job, i gotta entertain alot so i go to all karaoke here. my 1st month was boring as i alway meet up with colleagues n they'll bring me to their local joints n only meet local chicks. local chicks are fuckable but due to the communication breakdown, i gave up.

during my 2nd month, i met a mandarin speaking viet chick in a karaoke, lets call her M. M is small build gal with a husky voice. she make me forgot all my stresses from work. she's not a popular girl as her look is only so so. i alway go for normal looking gal so they'll have times to spend with me. in the karaoke, the mamasan got me to bring her back and i agreed as i need to release my "tensions" on her.

once back into my apartment, she took a shower n i was lying down on my bed. i dozed off while waiting for her, suddenly, i felt someone grabbing my dick. i awake n saw her naked n grabbing my dick n gave me a bbbj. her perky boobs were very inviting. i squeezed it and her moan were good (dont care whether real or fake). her bbbj was amazing, she really noe how to lick me "clean". asmy "tensions" was building, i took out a condom n she capped it using her mouth. once capped, she immediately ride on me like she need it more than me. i gotta covered her mouth cos her moaning was getting louder n i worried my housemate can hear her.

pls give me some feedback. i'll continue if i get good feedback.

Sha_Gua75
01-01-2008, 05:13 PM
i was posted to an asean country (country name withheld in case someone i know reading it) in april 2007.

I smelled that the country you are posted to is Vietnam :D

bigthree
01-01-2008, 05:28 PM
haha.. wrong!! think harder.. for those bro who wanna know, can pm me.. maybe i can be your guide when u wanna visit..

carmeo88
01-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Could it be Thailand?

SingViet
01-01-2008, 07:41 PM
If you are singaporean and posted overseas to work and this country is in the region, then it can either be Vietnam, malaysia of Cambodia as these are the regional countries where you find viet gals. Since its not Vietnam, then it should be narrowed down to malaysia or Cambodia. My personal guess is Phnom Penh, Cambodia ;)

Sha_Gua75
01-01-2008, 07:47 PM
If you are singaporean and posted overseas to work and this country is in the region, then it can either be Vietnam, malaysia of Cambodia as these are the regional countries where you find viet gals. Since its not Vietnam, then it should be narrowed down to malaysia or Cambodia. My personal guess is Phnom Penh, Cambodia ;)

be careful wor....guess wrong will get zap one and left comment saying that viet chick are not just found in Singapore :o

btw who doesnt know?!?!? zap more la...tired of all these stupid zapping

salla6ue
02-01-2008, 01:45 AM
1st of all, happy 2008 to all bros of sbf, hope u all have a great year ahead!

i just got back from a week of work at a asean country too. the land of the smiles... thailand.

i got my work done in only 3 days. since my return date was another 3 days later, i quickily made plans with the local colleagues there for my new year partry there. 1 of them asked me to join them going to a local club.

new year eve and i was brought to a very nicly decorated and spacious club. we were lead to a private vip room which was super big. i estimate it was like the size of half a basketball court. there was even a small stage for singing karaoke, a pool table, and our own private toilet.

then a prc mamasan came in and started chatting with us about the type of girls we wanted. she got like every nationality gals. thai, viet, prc, jap, korean, russian, polish, ... she told us we name it she'll get it. and all the gals can go all the way in the room. not enough can bring back hotel for more.

so all my colleagues started requesting for the type of gals they wanted. then mamasan come sat beside me and asked what type i liked. suddenly so much choice also don't know what to choose. then my colleague teased that i travel so much around the world should have tried all the choices mamasan offered. mamasan immediately told me no worries, she'll arrange 'special' for me.

should the gals came in and i indeed got a 'special'. mamasan had got me a black gal. (i later asked the gal and she told me she's mixed black american and thai, currently studying in thai uni) now indeed a 1st time for me. i tried 'ang mohs' before but a true black chick, really 1st time. closest i got was a dark-skinned indian fl...

the remaining time in the club was sop treatment, bj and hj by my black gal. she wanted to ride me but i told her maybe later. not used to going all the way in front of so many ppl. but my colleagues were like wild beasts. 1 who had a jap gal played strip pool and when the gal was naked he bonked her on the pool table. otheres also made good use of the facilities in the room.

till 2am our party ended, so took my black chick back to my hotel room. she showered with me and washed me clean and asked for me to wait for her while she washed up. when waiting suddenly had a though if black gal will she be a 'big hole' pussy and i gonna end up 'la-kopi' later.

she came out and sop treatment again, catbath, bbbj, ... immediately reach my hand for her pussy to check. lucky for me, feels quite tight even when i just poke 1 finger in. the rest was standard and i bonked her twice that night. next morning when i woke up to see her sleeping naked beside me. look so damn arousing, (maybe it's her dark skin?) but immediately had 1 more round with her before washing up and having breakfast with her before sending her off.

then rested in my room till my flight time that night. now finally back in sg and can add 1 more to my sex accomplishment list - bonked black gal~!

Cytan7
02-01-2008, 01:56 AM
Nice Write-up, bro salla6ue!

stevie.tan
02-01-2008, 08:48 PM
bro Salla6ue, 3 shots in 1 day, power! Wonder wat is the damage like over there or is it a standard price for these gals?:p

salla6ue
02-01-2008, 09:51 PM
bro Salla6ue, 3 shots in 1 day, power! Wonder wat is the damage like over there or is it a standard price for these gals?:p

according to the local colleague, usage of the vip room is only for members. price is standard of 3000 baht per person. taking the gal back for overnight costed me additional 3000 baht.