PDA

View Full Version : Curious Question, Experts please come in

danthos
31-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Hey my fellow bros, I would like to ask all of you one question. When we all 'cummed' or 'shoot out'... those milky stuff are actually our sperms. But what are those 'not-so-milky' liquid which exists and produced by our penis before that happens? Like having sex halfway and the penis gets wet... or while having oral sex... so my main question would be does all these contains sperms too?

Then why people still talk about things like withdrawal - which is what I have gathered doing it raw without condom and shooting outside the vagina when guy starts to 'cummed'... isn't that dangerous for pregnancy if during the process he produces sperms too?

kennyboy_69
01-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Hey my fellow bros, I would like to ask all of you one question. When we all 'cummed' or 'shoot out'... those milky stuff are actually our sperms. But what are those 'not-so-milky' liquid which exists and produced by our penis before that happens? Like having sex halfway and the penis gets wet... or while having oral sex... so my main question would be does all these contains sperms too?

Then why people still talk about things like withdrawal - which is what I have gathered doing it raw without condom and shooting outside the vagina when guy starts to 'cummed'... isn't that dangerous for pregnancy if during the process he produces sperms too?

You can get the answer to these standard sex education questions easily on the web. Don't waste our time here. Google it!!!

nitecrawllerr
01-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Tomolo schooool open liao....:rolleyes:

diver69er
01-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Tomolo schooool open liao....:rolleyes:

:D............

hugh.weppen
01-01-2008, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=danthos;2496930]Hey my fellow bros, I would like to ask all of you one question. When we all 'cummed' or 'shoot out'... those milky stuff are actually our sperms. But what are those 'not-so-milky' liquid which exists and produced by our penis before that happens? Like having sex halfway and the penis gets wet... or while having oral sex... so my main question would be does all these contains sperms too?

hey bro,

this is the pre-ejaculation fluid lah. Plenty of sperms and can cause pregnancy.

Sexified
01-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Today last day for sch holiday

hang37
01-01-2008, 03:10 PM
if you still young wear a condom, dun harm ur gf.. if she pregnant u prepare to be father..
as long its not ur pee any other fluid will contain some sperm.. so watch out..