PDA

View Full Version : Who was your best fuck for 2007?

Frankiestine
30-12-2007, 11:39 AM
Well considering that year 2007 is coming to an end soon, it is inevitable to turn back the clock and review the year especially those memorable ones. For monster, this year has been a quiet year by my own standard. I think I can practically count the number of FLs that I have bonk on my five fingers in one hand and if memory serves me right, it was 1 FL and 1 WL.

Partly due to money and also mid year I had re-entered the work force and hence my cheonging was curbed to a certain extend. Hence, the only memorable fuck I could recall was with Wang Jin the MILF. I don't normally rtf prc mei or milf but for her I went rtf at least 5 times. Her rate was the normal standard $50 bucks a shot but our session normally extend to the full 2 hours and she was not a time watcher. Always providing her best service each time round. My last shot with her was actually a shuang fei session she had organized for me at my request. She never really enjoyed sharing my dick with another woman and right after her shuang fei buddy left, she stayed on and fucked me silly for another hour without charging any extra.

I guess it would be difficult to find another like her and have been pinning for her return since she left our shores in May. Well hopefully so, according to her "cousin" Wang Fei who is currently in town.

lacoruna69
30-12-2007, 12:30 PM
It had been a busy year for me though. I count back and I think I'd hooted about 30+ FLs. All PRCs. A big thank you to all Bros who had unselfishly share out their gems to me. Appreciate it.

The most memorable and best FL who gave me the best GFE is Fei Fei (the 20yo Chong Qing SYT by Bro iluvmiki).

This is also the year where I ventured to PRC land (GongBei, Zhuhai) for bonking spree. I must say it is a very nice n wonderful experience. Thanks to the helpful Bros who made it happened.

Looking forward to 2008. I think I will find my gem in my next trip to GB......

avaritia
31-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Not many gals for 2007 < 10, still prefer my FB.

justhorny
31-12-2007, 10:56 AM
.., the only memorable fuck I could recall was with Wang Jin the MILF.

Yes, Wang Jin was a indeed a good bonk but for me, the most memorable one would be another MILF, Tong Tong (recommended by bro JT).

Cheers !! Happy New Year !!

For 2008, will definitely be cutting down on FL and WL :)

old_yet_horny
31-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Mine will be Poly Student Patricia (Local FL)..

She really fuck like 1 super horny little thing.. + her squirting...

Ooooh.... :)

Shiokday
31-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Well considering that year 2007 is coming to an end soon, it is inevitable to turn back the clock and review the year especially those memorable ones. For monster, this year has been a quiet year by my own standard.

Shifu monster...best wishes for 2008...may u have a double assploration in 2008...

my most memorable gal was a tomyam gal...syt with jap look...refused to let me touch her pussy unless i do her ass 1st..:eek::D

Frankiestine
31-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Shifu monster...best wishes for 2008...may u have a double assploration in 2008...

my most memorable gal was a tomyam gal...syt with jap look...refused to let me touch her pussy unless i do her ass 1st..

hahaha Happy New Year to you too my disciple and Gong Xi Fatt Chai in advance to you seeing how now a days spotting you in SBF is as rare as the solar eclipse...or probably becos you were away on too many assploration..:D

btw you never up me before meh? what took you so long...:mad:

anyway number very nice now 882 pts and 7 rep pwr...huat ah...monster go buy if strike jio you go and cheong together..

jplover
31-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Undenielable, it's Patricia. Wanted to RTF but couldn't due to my hectic schedule. She was the best and most memorable FL I've visited and her GFE was definately a 10 to me =)