PDA

View Full Version : Want a new sex

axnsammy
29-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Hi to all those experienced bros here. I just want to ask how did you guys get to know girls on the street as in, if you see someone u like, you want to get to know her, but dunno how to start.

Recently, just broke up with my gf and saw this girl that is working in a store which is my type. The moment i saw her, i know i am in love again and wanted to know her, however, i dunno wat to say to how to get her phone number. Any pointers?

The_Unrepentant
29-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Recently, just broke up with my gf and saw this girl that is working in a store which is my type. The moment i saw her, i know i am in love again and wanted to know her, however, i dunno wat to say to how to get her phone number. Any pointers?

I will say :'' I just broke up with my gf and saw u working in a store which is my type. The moment i saw u, i know i am in love again and wanted to know u, how to get ur phone number. '':D

Snuber
29-12-2007, 04:01 PM
The moment i saw her, i know i am in love again and wanted to know her, however, i dunno wat to say to how to get her phone number. Any pointers?
Gosh! You don't LOVE someone the moment u set eyes on her! It's INFATUATION! My guess is you are either still schooling or pretty immature in this type of stuff.

block11
29-12-2007, 05:01 PM
the thread title is very misleading..... "want a new sex" sounds like a discussion on sex change :D

hang37
29-12-2007, 05:15 PM
kids again....
u try call those helpline and ask.. heres for adult..

axnsammy
29-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Sorry bros, maybe its a bit misleading. Ok, put it this way. I am having an infatuation with this girl i saw, its still not the love stage yet and i want to know her deeper but dunno how. I am not a kid, just that maybe i use the wrong words.

ctag
29-12-2007, 06:30 PM
bro, just go up front and chat with her. See what kind of industry she is working and see got chance to ask her things regarding abt her industry or not. For example, if she sell shoes one, then go and see the shoes and try to ask her if a particular shoes got ur size. Then you see if you can take off from there.

knight109
29-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Confirm is kid on holiday...

sg_boytoy
30-12-2007, 02:00 AM
... The moment i saw her, i know i am in love again and wanted to know her, however, i dunno wat to say to how to get her phone number. Any pointers?

You got cash? ;)

thisisme
30-12-2007, 02:08 AM
"want to be my steady?"

A||en
30-12-2007, 02:21 AM
Lust at first sight....

bingo75
30-12-2007, 03:52 AM
alway go out with pen and paper.. since u don't know how to approach her.. why not just write your nos on a paper and pass it to her... see if she saw u love u or not.. if she love u will call u.... hope u wake up from your dream!!!!

singexpat
30-12-2007, 06:11 AM
"chio bu, ai cho wo eh stead mai? wo chin eh sai eh1":D

btw, TS pls forward ur qns to "aunt agony" or "uncle agony" next time ok?
here, NC rating u still fail and e qn u ask is like askin e bros here to use ICBM to kill chicken...:D

MiniHawk
30-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Hi, I want to come straight to the pt, I am keen to know you and become yr friend if you could accept me. My name is ..... Can we meet up tomorrow just to have a drink or coffee somewhere? This is my contact #, can I have yours as well?:p

slyer
30-12-2007, 12:56 PM
TS u can approach the girl by saying " Hi i am from model agency and i find that you have all the qualities to be a model. care to leave your personal particulars with me so that we can call you for interview? :D"

sukhoi
30-12-2007, 02:03 PM
best advice from me: Go up to girl and ask her, how much per hour? 1 shot how much?

:D All bros agree?

The_Unrepentant
30-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Sorry bros, maybe its a bit misleading. Ok, put it this way. I am having an infatuation with this girl i saw, its still not the love stage yet and i want to know her deeper but dunno how. I am not a kid, just that maybe i use the wrong words.

or u go ask her:' u got do bbbj + cim?' :D

virginboy
30-12-2007, 10:54 PM
You should just be honest, walk up to her and telll her that you would like to be her friend, and ask her if she is available after work to have a drink together. If you try, at least there is a 1% chance that she will go out with you. Try that, and let us know the outcome!!!

sg_boytoy
02-01-2008, 12:19 AM
best advice from me: Go up to girl and ask her, how much per hour? 1 shot how much?

:D All bros agree?

If that's your best advice, I feel very sad for you... you think of girls as a commodity, can be bought and transacted, *tsk* :mad:

tapzs
02-01-2008, 12:35 AM
ask her if she got friendster or facebook or not... see she wan gif u or not...

Hole In One
02-01-2008, 11:48 AM

Just open mouth and ask her out for drinks.

But by the way, this is not love, it is lust. Just by looks, is for bonking .. shallow?

Matafleur
02-01-2008, 11:51 AM
the thread title is very misleading..... "want a new sex" sounds like a discussion on sex change :D

My thoughts exactly! For a moment I thought TS broke up with gf then wanted to change sex to girl.

tora tora
02-01-2008, 12:03 PM
I suppose threadstarter wants the gal for sex only. So just ask wanna go party or not lor .... if yes hosei else ... forget it lah

Ah Loon
02-01-2008, 02:08 PM
December school holiday are over, tution fee has gone up, so its best to get tips from school's seniors. :D