PDA

View Full Version : How to get an angmo gf/wife in Singapore??

justwanadoit
29-12-2007, 02:25 AM
I have a thing for angmo gals, can somebody advise me what to do to fufill my dream , not in other countries but in singapore, to get an angmo gf and eventually a wife and get her to settle down here.

actually i dun mind eastern europe gals like czech republic, hungary, poland cos they also have very nice gals but not many can speak english , i am not sure if they wanna come here as many prefer go germany, switzerland, scandinavia.

i not looking for prostitutes , i looking for gf and eventaully wife.

where to find angmo gals in singapore? or have to fly there but i dun know how to arrange a marriage agency there?????

ahpaul25
29-12-2007, 02:28 AM
I have a thing for angmo gals, can somebody advise me what to do to fufill my dream , not in other countries but in singapore, to get an angmo gf and eventually a wife and get her to settle down here.

actually i dun mind eastern europe gals like czech republic, hungary, poland cos they also have very nice gals but not many can speak english , i am not sure if they wanna come here as many prefer go germany, switzerland, scandinavia.

where to find angmo gals in singapore? or have to fly there but i dun know how to arrange a marriage agency there?????

FATE.......if it yrs, it yrs.......try to know a degree holder babe....so u can help her apply LTSVP in singapore to look for jobs, easy for u to make upw ith her...hehehe

humpcheepang
29-12-2007, 12:51 PM
I have a thing for angmo gals, can somebody advise me what to do to fufill my dream , not in other countries but in singapore, to get an angmo gf and eventually a wife and get her to settle down here.....where to find angmo gals in singapore? or have to fly there but i dun know how to arrange a marriage agency there?????

Maria Sharapova is now here in Sillypore. Maybe you can try sianning her at the In-Door Stadium tmr, good luck bro! ;)

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-12-2007, 01:01 PM

Russia & eastern european countries got many girls wanting to be mail-order brides....you can check out the websites of those online marraige agencies.......i believe singapore ones onli cater to asian countries like PRC, Vietnam.....

wah bro you go Deutschland come back now sot tio White Meat? hehehe :)

pocketrocket
29-12-2007, 01:05 PM

How about working for MMC or Advertising Firms...MOre chance of getting to work with Ang Mohs and hopefully scold one? :p Good luck brother :D

sukhoi
29-12-2007, 03:54 PM
i am in canada studying now so i know what you mean, i have a angmoh FB and its amazing

justwanadoit
29-12-2007, 03:59 PM
i am in canada studying now so i know what you mean, i have a angmoh FB and its amazing

share share story pls:)

best123
29-12-2007, 04:02 PM
yah man, share share!!!!!!!

sg_boytoy
29-12-2007, 04:04 PM
How about working for MMC or Advertising Firms...MOre chance of getting to work with Ang Mohs and hopefully scold one? Good luck brother

It's MultiNational Company, not MMC lah :p

By the way, what makes you think ad agencies got chance of scoring with an ang moh? :confused:

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-12-2007, 04:10 PM
It's MultiNational Company, not MMC lah :p

By the way, what makes you think ad agencies got chance of scoring with an ang moh? :confused:MMC stands for Malaysian Minning Company......you sure Ad company can meet angmo chicks? Work in UWC or SAS stand better chance :D

justwanadoit
31-12-2007, 02:19 PM
i work in mnc but unfortunately my company or depart not many gals let alone pretty angmo gals, but when i go overseas always steam when i see those young angmo gals in office :D

ChuiTaLan
31-12-2007, 03:19 PM
i work in mnc but unfortunately my company or depart not many gals let alone pretty angmo gals, but when i go overseas always steam when i see those young angmo gals in office :D

Bro, try the marine industries MNC.....i always saw a few quite chio whitechicks in overall ard my work pl during lunch time. Now petrol & oil boom, so many MNC will sent their staffs here to sillyball, so may have a chance. :D

vkoolboi
02-01-2008, 12:55 PM
I think there are some marriage agency that offers ang mo. You can try to google for them.:D

vmtech
02-01-2008, 01:52 PM

'bro den ithink you are in the wrong forum le..