PDA

View Full Version : I took 1 wk leave and chiong3x in 5 days, am i oversexed???

justwanadoit
29-12-2007, 01:39 AM
wow liao eh, i 30 yo liao not those youngster anymore. Some more every bonk got cum, in fact the last one after bonk go back still PCC when i see otamay Xrated pics.

imagine monday was Yao Yao, Wed was Lili then tonite i RTF Yaoyao again.

all in all spent 60+80+60 = $200 , not too bad for 3x PRC bonks.

but question is am i over sexed????:o

ahpaul25
29-12-2007, 01:46 AM
Not at all lah, I younger u by 2yr.....I bonk my prc gfs, daily 1 or 2times....:D

justwanadoit
29-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Not at all lah, I younger u by 2yr.....I bonk my prc gfs, daily 1 or 2times....:D

if i got prc gfs, i also sure bonk them everyday since they so chio and some more free but for me i needa pay.

can advise/share with me how u got ur PRC gfs???? :)

still got lots to learn even thoug u younger

ahpaul25
29-12-2007, 02:10 AM
if i got prc gfs, i also sure bonk them everyday since they so chio and some more free but for me i needa pay.

can advise/share with me how u got ur PRC gfs???? :)

still got lots to learn even thoug u younger

PRC gals not easy to handle bro....better don laid yr hands on them....that my personal advise to u guys due to they are here for yr $$$.....It TRUE that PRC babes are really pretty, beauty can kill yr hunger.....I'm different bcos I knew them very long, all their frds = my frds......plus my way of speaking is same as them plus thinking, I know what kind of guys they want.....That's why I'm quite well known thru them......:D Anyway, I going to stay with my gfs soon in beijing, helping her....

jimmy76
29-12-2007, 01:18 PM
wow liao eh,
but question is am i over sexed????:o

bro, still consider okay. Not over sexed, I got one friend, he every CUM two time. He is very skinny.. a sex mania.

hotsoup16
29-12-2007, 02:06 PM
I think it's ok as long the dick can still stand HARD:)

Dicku12cn8
29-12-2007, 02:25 PM
I am 42 , i can cheong 3x a day.

ironmushroom
29-12-2007, 02:25 PM
hahaha, bro hotsoup, no worries lah, i hv a fren who is about 40 yo, when he goes macau, he will go for at least twice daily, one in the massage palour, one in KTV .... and he did it for 5 days ! :p

Megatronzombie
29-12-2007, 03:36 PM
I am 32 and on holiday have bonked 6 times last 5 days and I definitely dun think i am oversexed :rolleyes: so its ok TS.

AdGuy
29-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Oversexed is better than being undersexed like me :D

hang37
29-12-2007, 05:20 PM
but question is am i over sexed????:o[/QUOTE]

yo bro.. as long your body can take it juz bonk lor, where got oo much sex one hehe

hotsoup16
29-12-2007, 05:25 PM
hahaha, bro hotsoup, no worries lah, i hv a fren who is about 40 yo, when he goes macau, he will go for at least twice daily, one in the massage palour, one in KTV .... and he did it for 5 days ! :p

Let me guess....Wife never follow along??:D

Zero-Hero
29-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Dont think you are oversexed. I am 5 years older than you and if my GF take a week off means at least 3 times a day le... :p...

VF 35
29-12-2007, 10:01 PM
That normal,nothing wrong with you.Enjoy while you can :)

scott999
30-12-2007, 02:31 AM
U are normal like many of us here, and very blessed in fact!
You have a powerful 'tool' and it is in very good working condition.

I have frds younger than you but got problem having or maintaining an erection due to too much cigarettes, alcohol and stress.

ChinaSex
30-12-2007, 03:05 AM
I think not a matter of oversexed but what is the size of your wallet. If have unlimited spending, how many different gals can u bonk in a day :p

lacoruna69
30-12-2007, 07:54 AM
but question is am i over sexed????

Of course not. In fact, you are consider moderately undersexed. Scientists had proven in studies that it is good for a normal male to have sex everyday. If you have a highly-stressed type of job, the best way to maintain a balance is to dispel the stress through sex. A lot of ppl dun believe. Using too tired after work as an excuse for putting off sex. The end result is they get even more tired.
For me, I'm severely undersexed as I bonked max 2 times a week. Mainly because of budget constraint. That's why I'm always very very tired.:o

You should try going to PRC land for a cheonging spree. I went to Zhuhai for 4 days and bonked almost 9,10 times. Leg never shake but can't stand afterwards. But, I came back Sinkieland feeling very refreshed and charged up.

Orgasdo
30-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Heheh, if i can afford to take 5 days off n my OC dun track where i go n best is my wallet can afford.... i will take 5 days n bonk for a full week liao! :) If u definitely alrite man.

ironmushroom
30-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Let me guess....Wife never follow along??:D

Hahaha, of course no WAGs along ! All men's outings, i followed once and almost cannot make it back home .... :D

Imagine the lust and gambling opportunities there ! :p

capri4163
30-12-2007, 11:25 AM
I remember once when go together with a grp of frds to Balai on a 2 days trip, bonk the chick for 3 times and when going for the 4 rd, my toes start to get cramp and no more mood to carry on. Maybe getting old liao.:p

steamystreamsg
30-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Heheh, if i can afford to take 5 days off n my OC dun track where i go n best is my wallet can afford.... i will take 5 days n bonk for a full week liao! :) If u definitely alrite man.

You sure 1 lucky man where you've got no radar tracking you. For me, my radar is damn powDerful, no chance for such freedom at all.

Frankiestine
30-12-2007, 11:43 AM
wa lau in my younger days like your age, afternoon would be KS, evening PT then to round off midnight go beer garden at the old ang teng look for Thai pros...

so you still normally lah spreading over 3 days...

carmeo88
30-12-2007, 12:44 PM
wa lau in my younger days like your age, afternoon would be KS, evening PT then to round off midnight go beer garden at the old ang teng look for Thai pros...

so you still normally lah spreading over 3 days...

Yes those were the days, KS, bugis where all the sisters hang around. I was then working at Temasek Beer Garden as a partime waiter.:D

vkoolboi
30-12-2007, 06:24 PM
If wallet allow, I want to bonk everyday.

Any bro can share how much it cost to go bonking 5 days in Zhuhai plus airticket and hotel plus some expenses.

WeLoveSex
31-12-2007, 10:34 AM
I think if u having a balance diet and exercise regularly, it will helps to improve ur performances :D