PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes we forget...

Kid A
29-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Hello Brudders,

How was Xmas, or more importantly, Xmas shopping? ;)

I'm home on a Friday after quite a few nights of non-stop drinking and Xmas partying and I wanted to share something with your guys. Coz for me Sammyboy and you brudders are like my therapy/support group.

Plus, with the year coming to a close I feel a lil reflective. I guess most of you wouldn't know but Im no young man...big 4-0 liao. Got OC who used to be a damn chio babe in her day. Also got a gf who is absolutely fantastic - in bed and as a companion. But like most restless guys, I also keep an eye out for the occasional romp here and there and 2007 has been quite kind to me. Had 3 FB situations that started very intensely and ended all too quickly. Ah well...

But that's not why I'm writing today. I'm writing today coz I wanted to tell you guys about something that made me realise how sometimes we forget what we have in hand (I speak strictly for married brudders here).

One night last week, my OC had gone drinking with her office colleagues for their Xmas celebrations and came home like close to 4am. She was farking buzzed and didn't think anything of waking me up at that ungodly hour. Like I said she was reeking of alcohol AND it seems someone had made a pass at her that evening at Clarke Quay. She was obviously very flattered and that had made her incredibly horny.

Now, I can count the number of times I have shagged by OC in the last six months...max 3 times and they were those obligatory sessions coz we were bored and nothing good was on TV (Married bros, you know what Im talking about). So what was happening this particular night was unheard of to say the least.

There she was, drunk and farking struggling to get my boxers off. She did eventially and started sucking away like she used to during our early courtship days...it was damn shiok except she would for a split second doze off while having my dick in her mouth. Ha. Then she would wake up and continue slurping away. She is an obedient wife and knows Im a man who loves his blowjobs (CIM is SOP with her) so she was working her magic on my wand. Licking up and down the shaft, hard suction then slow teasing. The works lah.

I wasn't really in the mood but hey, when a woman is down south doing her thang, eventually the lil fella gets going right? And he did, boy he did. I ripped off her top and her short skirt (she is quite boobsy and has a solid ass but got pregnancy tummy unfortunately). I bent her over and started farking her solid solid. She was damn high and kept cumming a few times (she is a lucky girl who has been blessed with multiple orgasms). This was something we haven't done is ages. Just enjoying each other's bodies.

We farked for a solid hour plus, every position imaginable and just not enough of each other. It was farking fantastic.

I eventually CIM after going doggy for a while. She drank me to the last drop as always BUT the thing is, the last bit of doggy and CIM happened not in our room BUT outside our house. YES, I convinced my usually conservative wife to walk out of our unit, completely NAKED, and fark in the common corridor then kneel down in front of my neighbour's house when she slurped up my every drop.

It was quite something. An evening like I have never had in a long, long time with my OC.

It was so good, we woke up late the next day and the first thing she did was feel up my dick. Ha. We shagged again after breakfast and even went for a romantic dinner that night. Of course, all the lovey dovey stuff ended the next day when we argued about kiddie stuff. Haiz.

Good things can't last right. But for that two days last week, man, I was a different man. Not a thought to spare for my gf (who I click with very much). It was all my OC. I actually was in lust with her.

Hence, the title. Sometimes we forget...

Here's to all married but disenchanted brudders - May you find your days/nights of heaven...especially when you least expect it ;)

Thanks for your 'listening' ear. Merry Xmas and a Happy 2008!

Peace,

Kid A

justwanadoit
29-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Good things can't last right. But for that two days last week, man, I was a different man. Not a thought to spare for my gf (who I click with very much). It was all my OC. I actually was in lust with her.

u very good , got OC and got gf!!! song ga bei sai song!!!!! some more to get a 40 yo hard and going for 1 hour i think you OC must be quite babe!

pei fu pei fu!:)

KingEros
29-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Plus, with the year coming to a close I feel a lil reflective.
Ah well...
For a moment, I thought you were my lost twin ...
1) coming to BIG 4-0 in 2008
2) OC who's still very busty but still yet to recover from the pregnancy girdles
3) CIM is also SOP for OC ... plus endless flattery on how good the jisms taste
4) a couple of perm FBs ... plus more than a handful of other on-&-off FBs

Until I realised ...
1) we definitely bonked more than 3 times over the last 6 months ... in fact, many many times over
2) we haven't bonked in the open for the longest time liao, much less done it in front of our neighbour's unit

Maybe, just maybe ... we should meet up over drinks soon. :D
Anyway, here's wishing you have an even better 2008!! :D

sg_boytoy
29-12-2007, 03:47 PM
A most excellent thread, well done! :cool:

francined69
02-01-2008, 07:11 AM
common corridor and neighbour's house????? you're the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i won't mind doing it on the balcony and kitchen but most of my gfs are too scared that people will see ;)

hotsoup16
02-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Something different to kick off this new year

ol'coyote
02-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Hello Brudders,
Hence, the title. Sometimes we forget...

Here's to all married but disenchanted brudders - May you find your days/nights of heaven...especially when you least expect it ;)
Peace,

Kid A

ay hear hear...
me share your sentiments...