PDA

View Full Version : Guys.. i need a personal opinion please

6-sic-6
27-12-2007, 10:15 AM
hi.. first of all i'm not singaporean but grew up there since primary school then headed to the states and now located in guangzhou china.
Life is great in guangzhou, all about partying and one night stands. Well, what i want is an opinion from you brothers.. before i continue i would like to say that this is not a field report etc etc, much rather a situation where i am tied up in and confused about. This is going to be a long story.

To begin, met this girl in a club, PRC of course about half a year back. I was wasted and i ended waking up in a hotel, not knowing where i am until she told me. Had sex the night before but i'm not going into details. We left the hotel went seperate ways. exchanged phone numbers and msn.

Then about 2 weeks after that, got a text from her asking whether i wanted to meet her. Horny son of bitch that i am, i went to meet her in the same club. Drink, party etc etc, got wasted headed to my home. boink boink then in the middle of it i felt asleep... i know pathetic right.. i was just too drunk.

This is where things started to get strange. EVERY month she comes to visit me from hangzhou, which is about 1 hr drive from shanghai. She flies from there to guangzhou about once per 2 weeks at her own expense. Visits me bla bla bla..didnt have feelings for her at the beginning. was plainly just sex.

As months passed, i decided to ask her what she does, seeing that she is so free and i would say loaded from the frequent flights that she takes.. She didnt want to tell me at first then i finally convinced her. She told me that she was a singer, travelled to malaysia, indonesia and singapore to work. i would consider PRC girls working in those places would probably end up in the entertainment industry. She told me she retired, was crying when she told me a guy was "taking care" after her. I already knew from the beginning, didnt bother to say anything.

She didnt want money from me or gifts etc etc. But instead, had her giving me money instead as at one point i was having economical problems. She just started putting money in my wallet without me knowing. Didnt take the money as i feel that it would be some kind of scam. but as weeks pass i trully see how much she wanted to help me.

THEN..........................3 months after seeing each other she told me she was pregnant..... couldnt freaking believe. i told her its impossible that it is mine and she dared me to take the test when the child is born. Dumb f*ck that i am, i never use condoms on one nights stands. So i figured, everything was starting to make sense, all the visits, all the cash etc was just for this one purpose. But i was wrong, after she told me she was pregnant i decided to stop seeing her. about 1 month later she started sending me massages saying that the baby is not a problem as she has the capability to take care of it and she doesnt want to for me to marry her (prc laws requires couples to be married before giving birth otherwise the baby wont have identity), she just wanted to spend time with me. Now i am seeing her again as i felt i need to take upon the responsibility. I could say that i am starting to like her.

Question for you guys, do you feel anything funny about this situation? does she really like me or just using me for god knows what?

And another thing is that she told me she worked in Topps lounge in SG. She never really told me what kind a place it is. so i was hoping someone in this forum could tell me. What kind of an environment it is? is it just purely a KTV or KTV with girls to accompany etc etc..

Please guys i need advice and answers on this one.

Thanx

sammyboyfor
27-12-2007, 11:41 AM

Thanx

Read the quote by Robin Williams in the banner on top. :p

teebs_darklord
27-12-2007, 12:08 PM
THEN..........................3 months after seeing each other she told me she was pregnant..... couldnt freaking believe. i told her its impossible that it is mine and she dared me to take the test when the child is born. Dumb f*ck that i am, i never use condoms on one nights stands. So i figured, everything was starting to make sense, all the visits, all the cash etc was just for this one purpose. But i was wrong, after she told me she was pregnant i decided to stop seeing her. about 1 month later she started sending me massages saying that the baby is not a problem as she has the capability to take care of it and she doesnt want to for me to marry her (prc laws requires couples to be married before giving birth otherwise the baby wont have identity), she just wanted to spend time with me. Now i am seeing her again as i felt i need to take upon the responsibility. I could say that i am starting to like her.

Question for you guys, do you feel anything funny about this situation? does she really like me or just using me for god knows what?

And another thing is that she told me she worked in Topps lounge in SG. She never really told me what kind a place it is. so i was hoping someone in this forum could tell me. What kind of an environment it is? is it just purely a KTV or KTV with girls to accompany etc etc..

Thanx

I would just say the following:

1) You are really a dumb fuck not to wear condoms while doing one nite stands. Pls do yourself a favour and go get tested for STDs.

2) For the question on whether she really likes you well, you should be able to judge for yourself. Think about what had happened over the past few months that you were with her and you can figure out the answer yourself.

At the end of the day, the issue here is not about whether you should take responsibility for your stupid actions, rather it is about whether you feel the two of you have any future together if both of you decide to explore having a more serious relationship.

Erotica
27-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Read the quote by Robin Williams in the banner on top. :p

" God gave us a penis and a brian, but not enough blood to use both at the same time. " Robin Williams

:)

Ronaldo
27-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Bro,

Your situation is rather similar to what some friends and myself experienced in Guangdong. There are in fact girls who are using the same methods to get what they want.

Reading midway about her flying down to see you and not getting a cent from you, I could have guessed she was being "bao" by someone or maybe more than that. When I was based in Guangdong, the market rate to "bao" a girl is about RMB 20 to 30K. Some bros might disagree as some paid less than RMB 10K to "bao". But the Taiwanese or HK bosses have such budget. They usually use their company funds to pay these girls. Anyway, they have to be taxed on their profits anyway.

When I heard that my bonking buddy then was "bao" before, she got about RMB 20K from this HK guy who has other friends who "bao" girls in the same city. Apparently, they house the girls in one house for "easier control".

She has savings of about RMB 200K and even bought me an expensive gift on my birthday. Maybe cos we are about the same age and her "owner" is some old man who has 4 other girls in the same city.

My friend situation is more awkward. There is girl whom I have introduced to him. A cousin of my bonking buddy. She was also "bao" by someone before. Her sister is in the same.situation. You can say we bonk in the Mistress village.

Her sister wanted a baby and believe that she has the ability to take care of the baby with or without the man. She even suggested my friend bonk her in order for her child to have "better" bloodline. She thinks Singaporeans should be smarter. My friend did not want to risk it. So she has the baby with the HK guy who "bao" her. She is not a dumb girl. Using the money saved, she bought her own apartment and went for courses. Got her qualification to be a graphic designer.

So what I am trying to tell you is that, you are no alone. But you have to very SOBER to decide what is right for you. Although you mentioned you are not Singaporean, after going through the Singapore education system, you should be brainwash to be cautious (sometimes overly cautious). Sometimes its good but sometimes, we focus on the wrong reason to be cautious about.

I always tell my friend who is still in Guangdong and with the girl, "In the end of the day, what can you give her?".

They have been together for about 4 years now. No strings attached. And yes, she also help him when he needed money. No small amount either. RMB100K. She knows he has a wife and children. The only shocking thing she did was to go to HK to look for him one day.

Think of the karma and what is right to do. Sometimes, you already have the answer. You just need someone else to confirm with you.

And lastly, stop doing unprotected sex. Do you know most China girls dont use protection with their boyfriends and the guy who paid her 50% more??

Snuber
27-12-2007, 01:05 PM
First, she was only looking for companionship. Then raw sex just came along the way.

Like or don't like, only u urself can tell.

Just choose carefully, as it will have an impact on the consequence.

tOmAski33
27-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Bro,

My friend situation is more awkward. There is girl whom I have introduced to him. A cousin of my bonking buddy. She was also "bao" by someone before. Her sister is in the same.situation. You can say we bonk in the Mistress village.

Her sister wanted a baby and believe that she has the ability to take care of the baby with or without the man. She even suggested my friend bonk her in order for her child to have "better" bloodline. She thinks Singaporeans should be smarter. My friend did not want to risk it. So she has the baby with the HK guy who "bao" her. She is not a dumb girl. Using the money saved, she bought her own apartment and went for courses. Got her qualification to be a graphic designer.

And lastly, stop doing unprotected sex. Do you know most China girls dont use protection with their boyfriends and the guy who paid her 50% more??

Bro these things you mentioned are REAL and happening in China???

Ronaldo
27-12-2007, 02:21 PM

yup... check out the international section...:D

kuching
27-12-2007, 03:08 PM
well my heart bleeds for all brotehrs here

Not all things turn up bad ..........this happens to a frd of mine
was workin in china n hook up with some gals there
finally got trapped by 1 n after few rds of going out sex food n all ...
they b came close and finally 1 day this gal told my frd she is pregnant
so my frd being Mr nice guy n all took responsibilty n they regiester marrige ASAP ..........onece done few weeks later checked that OOPS
not pregannat false alarm .....so i fucked my frd how can he be so stupid
shud see doctor repoer first ......so kena caught

apprenatlly the gal said her period late so thot pregnant liao
hahaha how can my frd be so bodah

But then now they are happily married and inChina with kids

so morall of the story .......use the Big head not the small head to think .... and also things mite turn out to be gud too

just my 2 cts

ahpaul25
27-12-2007, 03:16 PM

What Ronaldo mention are REAL, even I myself kenna more special case, u guys mention all above are 1 vs 1 personal problem.....how abt 1 vs 4 and keep growing? Can u believe it, PRC like hot demanding guy......even they can't get it, they will try to be close buddy with u....The worst part, every1 want me to meet their parent, do u know what will happen if I really go! Man, I' be a DEAD MEAT. That a traditional in china whoever able to step in their parent hse will be the chosen 1 as their bf/husband. :(

ahpaul25
27-12-2007, 03:22 PM
well my heart bleeds for all brotehrs here

Not all things turn up bad ..........this happens to a frd of mine
was workin in china n hook up with some gals there
finally got trapped by 1 n after few rds of going out sex food n all ...
they b came close and finally 1 day this gal told my frd she is pregnant
so my frd being Mr nice guy n all took responsibilty n they regiester marrige ASAP ..........onece done few weeks later checked that OOPS
not pregannat false alarm .....so i fucked my frd how can he be so stupid
shud see doctor repoer first ......so kena caught

apprenatlly the gal said her period late so thot pregnant liao
hahaha how can my frd be so bodah

But then now they are happily married and inChina with kids

so morall of the story .......use the Big head not the small head to think .... and also things mite turn out to be gud too

just my 2 cts

Oh, yr case is not complicated, well, the gal is also testing her wonder yr frd is true to her, well, it shown everything. Yr frd will enjoy the best treatment from her, and married happily...PRC are very devoted and faithful Babes! :)

Snuber
27-12-2007, 05:49 PM
That a traditional in china whoever able to step in their parent hse will be the chosen 1 as their bf/husband. :(
Not only PRC, Thailand also!

You will find their relatives, neighbours etc all "happen" to visit the house at the same time too! :D

ahpaul25
27-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Not only PRC, Thailand also!

You will find their relatives, neighbours etc all "happen" to visit the house at the same time too! :D

Wa.....that double K.O. man....now I learnt a new thing, haha....even thailand also the same. :)

Snuber
27-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Wa.....that double K.O. man....now I learnt a new thing, haha....even thailand also the same. :)
Wahahha.......... sounds abit like the Indians...

1st date : Pak tor........ if ok, then proceed to 2nd date
2nd date : Go to house aka "Meet the parents"
3dr date : Wedding Bells :p

justwanadoit
27-12-2007, 10:57 PM
sometime ago, i remember there was p prc woman who service the men at geylang then b4 leaving say "Singaporean men are stupid, yes they paid me but they are stupid"

i think our bro is at the crossorad where his decision will determin if he is stupid or smart.

Bro, i can only say if the gal has not let you know all this will u still fall for her?

if no, then i say get on with life, treat it like nightmare, wake up and go on.

if yes, then i say becareful of your finances , how each step affect your finances will determin if she genuine or not, she maybe giving long line to get big fish.:rolleyes:

alanthegreat
27-12-2007, 11:49 PM
i thk if she is really up to some scam, knowing that u are economically not stable.. why would she plot this scam for so long already?? the worst thing to happen is to lose money if there is any scam, i thk u dont have much to let her cheat also.. so dont need to worry so much. maybe she just need ur companion.

Ronaldo
28-12-2007, 01:37 AM
sometime ago, i remember there was p prc woman who service the men at geylang then b4 leaving say "Singaporean men are stupid, yes they paid me but they are stupid"

Sometimes to understand this statement, we need to see the "evolution of the butterfly". I was explained this by a senior bro in China many years back.

For example, a China gal who is working in the village in SiChuan, decided she can make more money in the city. She moved to Chengdu and worked in a factory. Met some guy in the factory. Got intimate and unprotected sex, the guy asked her for more money. Suggested that she work in the BBS to earn some extra cash. After sometime, the guy got tired of her and dumped her. Not forgetting to swindle more money. Devastated that the city is cruel, her "friends" suggested she try her luck working in Guangdong.

Then she arrive in Dongguan. Found out that she needed a deposit to work in a KTV where she can earn RMB800 for an overnight. This amount is what she will make in month in Chengdu as a Soldering Worker. Excited, she began working in a BBS, earning RMB150 per shot.

Finally she made enough money to work in a KTV. Met some Taiwanese guy who are expert in sweet talking. She believe she found love and someone who will take care of her. She then invested her earnings into the guy idea to open a beauty salon. Believing that it will work out, she thought life has finally turned for the better. But there are 10001 beauty salon in Dongguan alone. Business cannot take off and she lost her life saving. Her boyfriend felt that she has no purpose and left her.

Despondent once more, she decided to try her luck in Shenzhen. She hoped that she can make enough money to go back to SiChuan. She heard that in Shenzhen, overnight can hit as high as RMB2000. After a few nights in the KTV, she felt that Hong Kongers are very generous and seem to be nicer. Hearing that Hong Kong can earn more and chances of meeting a Prince Charming, she will shuttle between Shenzhen and Hong Kong working as a sex141 gal there.

But the triads control the scenes and she is often threaten to do things she does not like. Despite making good money, she has to pay the gatekeepers money. Then during one of her sessions, she met someone from Singapore. She begin to ponder on the idea to get to Singapore.

With the money earned, she went back to Chengdu to get her passport done. And flew to Singapore on a social visit pass and work in a high class KTV. Shockingly, she realised that Singaporeans in Singapore are very innocent. Especially the ones who have not experienced tender loving care.

Therefore after going so much ordeal, how pure can you expect the China girls in Singapore? Singaporeans then to believe that whatever/whoever that clears the STRICT Singapore customs should be good. Its as safe as eating chicken during bird flu.

I think its the system here and there is only so much we can do.

It is just a very vague description. So which stage are you bonking your China MM?

:D

ahpaul25
28-12-2007, 01:52 AM
It is just a very vague description. So which stage are you bonking your China MM?

Well said......anyway, that why more and more PRC coming down here to make more $$$.....:D

colins
28-12-2007, 08:33 AM

Thanx

Sounds like many silly mistakes rolled into one big cig and you're at the burning end!

Like the bros said, her situation is not uncommon. Being 'taken care of' by well-to-do people, it is more or less their culture to readily accept such offers by the daddies, most of the times however, they find themselves deprived of proper love from a proper man.

Your description sort of shows that you dun quite understand her and her needs. So at the present stage, I hope you aren't committed into something you dun know and eventually force to give something you cant give.

Thing is, these girls (not meant to be deflatory to them) are there for money from the daddies. They accepted such offers and suddenly realised their future is totally insecured, anytime they grow old or the daddies die or leaves them for whatever reasons, they must return to their previous lives and fend for themselves. Therefore, at all fronts whether it is to get some sense of security or love, they look for younger man who they can like.

There are extreme pro and con here, because once they spot someone they like, be quite assured that they really like the guy, no pretense on wanting his money. For example, they'll find someone who resembles their childhood sweetheart or a person simple enough. Cons are however, they have a limited life and they have limited span and depth in their vision for the future. In short, they cant see their future and they dun have the ability to work out something long termed. For example, they know surely they will lose their men if they got pregnant, somehow they still wanna do it. Regret comes later.

Now at this moment, whether there are problems or not depends on you. You can cut it, or you can maintain it. But if you so decide to maintain it, know that one day the convenience that can be bought (her seemingly unlimited ability to take responsibility, the gold bucket, free-will to do whatever she wants) will be gone. You become the gold bucket, you become the paymaster. Its like someone bought a house a car a rolex etc on installment and you suddenly take over. I suggest you pray before going to bed everynight if you take this route.

To anyone who has not given an emotional stake in her well being, it is easy to say cut and out. For you, you have decide your future with this girl. Just make sure it is more than 3 months.

Hope it helps bro.

jng1103
28-12-2007, 01:46 PM
There are more than 500millions (1.3billion of CHN population) PRC meimei... if u able to bonk 0.1% (500k), i think u can bonk them daily for the rest of ur life :rolleyes:. why worry??? :cool:

O2-XDA
28-12-2007, 02:17 PM

:D thats a good one............and true tho.......

just4fun
28-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Sometimes to understand this statement, we need to see the "evolution of the butterfly". I was explained this by a senior bro in China many years back.

this is so educating....

Flemmings
28-12-2007, 11:26 PM
What's your nationality bro? she might be after your citizenship. i am sorry to say but never trust prcs...i myself have 1st hand exp with them.

Please do yourself a big favour by doing a through background check on her. ex-husband? ex-children? you dont want to offend the wrong people if she is "private property". those people have good connections, anything can happen in china...

her feelings for you, true anot, we wont know, that you gonna access yourself. one thing you need to ask yourself, "why she choose you" what can you offer her?

money is out since you said she seems loaded but being "backed" might prove a problem for you. dont do anything rush, make her confess everthing. the truth might hurt but after knowing it, you can make better decisions whether to belive anot.

Besides, one thing i am sure is that...."She probably cannot "escape" her current lifestyle". if you marry her, you gotta take care of her and baby. so she must "break" with that guy...the fact that she is a "bao" girl before is a knot in the heart. can you accept this fact? speaking from experience, i feel that if your decison is to trust her (after her telling truths, half-truths or lies) the road ahead is going to be very bumpy.

i wish you all the best stil if you have found your true love.

Ronaldo
29-12-2007, 01:33 AM
this is so educating....

Win liao lor... is that compliment? me still newbie...
Cos once an uncle told me, he had been in China for more than 10 years and he is still learning... So we all seem so amateur at times...:D