PDA

View Full Version : How to suggest on the "Room"?

Orgasdo
27-12-2007, 08:30 AM
Bros,

recently a lost time ex class mate that was madly in love with me then get into contact with me again... from the conversation i/she know that if we meet up we will be having more then just a platonic relationship... and she is asking me to meet up next week....

my question is how do i suggest the question of going to a "room" together without making her feel that is just abt sex? how can i suggest it gracefull? anyone can share the experience?

aczeta76
27-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Suggestion is to have a nice dinner.. reminiscing abt old times and get a little feel-ly over wine

Things will flow from there.

Orgasdo
27-12-2007, 08:55 AM
~~Things will flow from there.

The front part ya i noe...but i dunoe how to link it to the room leh... :(

sjb1994
27-12-2007, 09:10 AM
when she is high on drinks, and with feeling on you, don't need to mention, just book a room in advance and proceed to 'rest' after the drink.

Who knows, she may even said the word "room" before you. Most gals are more daring and direct that we tough.

Good luck.:)

Orgasdo
27-12-2007, 09:15 AM
when she is high on drinks, and with feeling on you, don't need to mention, just book a room in advance and proceed to 'rest' after the drink.

Who knows, she may even said the word "room" before you. Most gals are more daring and direct that we tough.

Good luck.:)

Sigh... the problem is i got "curfew" so if i pick her up from work... i only got 3 hours the most. cos after that must chiong home liao. So timing is short...Must report OC at home. **she know i got OC at home**

screwdriver
27-12-2007, 09:26 AM
After the dinner, preferably near or within the hotel, you may suggest to book a room so as to continue your old times' story, say that the surrounding is noisy. Or can say that you feel a bit tipsy cause of the wine and need a rest. Give excuss that it is not suitable to drive (if you do).

If she has feeling for you, it will work it out.

wacko
27-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Suggestion is to have a nice dinner.. reminiscing abt old times and get a little feel-ly over wine

Things will flow from there.

but bro..
if the gal dun drink..?
:confused::confused:

old_yet_horny
27-12-2007, 09:41 AM
Errmmm...

Just my humble suggestion on ho to put it into "nice words"..

Example 1

Hey.. Have you seen the bath room of XXX hotel? They claimed to have the best view of the Esplanade. Would youl ike to carry on enjoying nice drinks over a splendid scenery??

Example 2

Its rather rowdy here and actually, it will be great if we can have more privacy to catch up with all the good old times what do you think if we can proceed to quiet and cosy place?? I heard the rooms at this hotel are nicely decorated.

Hope it helps.:)

Orgasdo
27-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Frankly... i think the moment i mention room... she will definitely link it wif sex... hmm.... maybe i shld drive to a secluded carpark...

y7u8i9o0
27-12-2007, 09:57 AM
well, personally i think carpark is not a good choice to make out, especially for girls the first time unless she is very adventurous. i believe you drive, i suggest you could do the frenching and necking in the car 1st, make her horny and then pull away and ask her if she wants to go to some place more private. "Wow, dear, shall we go to some place more private and cosy?"

Don't need to even mention room, just drive into the hotel carpark and proceed to check in.

if she dont want sex, she will say no. but frankly, if you had been successful in making her horny, its pretty hard for her to say no. if she kept quiet after you ask, it should mean a yes, so just tell her: " let's go, im sure you will like it"

you may want to bring her to a more decent hotel instead of the usual 81 or fragrance.

just recalling my previous experience. haha good luck bro.

Cheers
y7

wolfclan
27-12-2007, 10:04 AM
well, personally i think carpark is not a good choice to make out, especially for girls the first time unless she is very adventurous. i believe you drive, i suggest you could do the frenching and necking in the car 1st, make her horny and then pull away and ask her if she wants to go to some place more private. "Wow, dear, shall we go to some place more private and cosy?"

Don't need to even mention room, just drive into the hotel carpark and proceed to check in.

if she dont want sex, she will say no. but frankly, if you had been successful in making her horny, its pretty hard for her to say no. if she kept quiet after you ask, it should mean a yes, so just tell her: " let's go, im sure you will like it"

you may want to bring her to a more decent hotel instead of the usual 81 or fragrance.

just recalling my previous experience. haha good luck bro.

Cheers
y7

agreed with wat bro had mentioned here, or you can also go to some known lover park, of course not to make out, but if your intention is to head for hotel in the first meeting, the r/s might not last, as she might feel u are taking her as sex object. hope no offence here.

Orgasdo
27-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Hmm... i guess since this is the first meet up after so many years... it really shnd not be in a car..

Well, i will take it as it goes... if it turn out well, even it we didnt make it to the room on the first nite. I m sure we can meetup in a more cosy place on the second meetup. :)

~~ hope no offence here.

Ya, infact i agree with u n thats wat i am afraid of. Thanks

lonelybro
27-12-2007, 10:29 AM
take it slow, if u wanna bed her the first time u meet. chances are it is not going to last.

meet a few more times then go for it, by that time she might be hooked already.

colins
27-12-2007, 10:40 AM
I think it is realistic to say, do a little petting and french kissing on the first time, put those in her mind and she'll suggest the next timing you all meet. Step by step. If first time, you finish all your sweetness in the bubble gum, kinda tough to have it to last. Totally agree with bro lonelybro.

Wins88
27-12-2007, 10:46 AM
So long as you can start making out in the car, I think the way to a hotel room is CLEAR! Of course, another way is to find out if she likes EPL - and make a excuse to go watch it in a hotel room which has EPL (gotta do homework)! Anyway, my bet is that you will find it easy going once the kissing starts!

BushTracker
27-12-2007, 10:47 AM
If budget is no concern, get a room with a view and order candle light room service. tell her its much nicer than crowded restaurants. can also tell her you got this room free (lucky draw/hotel promotion etc, use your imagination).

big teddy
27-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Bro Orgasdo,

I oso have this experience b4.. i suggest if u looking for a longer term fcuk buddy / rs.. take it slow since u do not have much time.. always build ur base strong 1st.

spent this 3hrs on building a better rapport first (sweet talk).. dan nx mit up u will be easier to bring up going to hotel...

if u want can go for dinner, after dat sit in car start wif some sweet talk and dan some hanky panky lor... make her gian but dun eat her. nx mit up tel her u cant forget her and suggest going hotel for a more relax way to chat lor...

wish u luck...:)

aczeta76
27-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Important thing is dun act like a despo

When i said things will flow from there.. it means it could be that nite or on your next few dates.

Once you are comfy with each other, you can suggest a quiet dinner at a "better hotel" if u got the budget or to go for those romantic strolls.

Dun bring her to 81 unless she initiates or you are only looking for ONS.

Else take time and grow it...show her u care for her NOT her pussy

velvetghost
27-12-2007, 12:31 PM
I definitely agree wif most of the bros here...3hrs is too short a time to build up the atmosphere, unless the intention of both of you is very clear, to meet and to fuck. If not, then take this 3hrs to build up the feelings and also to confirm that she is really into you. A nice romantic dinner can take up most of the time already.

Next, H81 is definitely a no-no if you want her to be your long time FB. You may eventually end up in H81 for subsequent trysts but not on the first one. Pamper her and let her feel good and cherished.

After sending her home, don't make a detour to an empty carpark as you won't have time, even if its to make out for a while. Just send her home and send her to the lift and inside you could engage in some passionate kissing. But stop when she gets to her floor...and say good-bye...this would make her want you more the next time you meet, this would also show what a gentleman you are, and not some horny secondary schoolboy...

anyways, just my 2 cents worth...for sharing...:)

justwanadoit
27-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Bros,

recently a lost time ex class mate that was madly in love with me then get into contact with me again... from the conversation i/she know that if we meet up we will be having more then just a platonic relationship... and she is asking me to meet up next week....

my question is how do i suggest the question of going to a "room" together without making her feel that is just abt sex? how can i suggest it gracefull? anyone can share the experience?

say wanna enjoy a nice bottle of wine while also looking at the bird's eye view of fireworks to celebrate new year or chinese new year or whatever occassion lor.

hotdick69
27-12-2007, 02:06 PM
simple rules.... ONS or FB....

ONS chop chop 1..... just bring her to Geylang eat dinner lah.... sooo many nice food there....

FB must go slow...... woman very sensitive 1..... they horny but done want guys to treat them and as a fuck toy.... so must show TLC (Tender Loving Care).... then once she hook on to u.... anytime need fuck can call liao.... effort and time is needed for a FB

Just my 2 Cents :D

velvetghost
27-12-2007, 04:26 PM

ONS chop chop 1..... just bring her to Geylang eat dinner lah.... sooo many nice food there....

FB must go slow...... woman very sensitive 1..... they horny but done want guys to treat them and as a fuck toy.... so must show TLC (Tender Loving Care).... then once she hook on to u.... anytime need fuck can call liao.... effort and time is needed for a FB

applause applause...I couldn't have said it better myself bro...;)

Freman
27-12-2007, 06:05 PM
hi,

I also agree, maybe just drive somewhere and park, pet pet abit, is still okie.

anyway, I always use this "first time meet, no sex" trick, apparently, impresses most of the gals I meet, they feel I'm very "good guy" type.

Ronaldo
27-12-2007, 06:09 PM
For a while, when I saw the topic, I suddenly remember the NS days when someone will shout "ROOM" when the officer come into the bunk... Everyone stand at attention.. Hehehehe... :D Cant help it..

Well back to the question, i think most bros gave you the most logical thing to do when you dont know what is on her mind. Romance her first.. but there are cases when some girls like straightforward style like those sexy talk via MSN or SMS.

Anyway, keep an open mind.. When I met my FB in SHA, I tot I was getting sex when I want. But in the end, a wrong move ended up with me PCC at home.. Managing expectations.. A new phrase I learnt for 2007...

Toyota Honda
27-12-2007, 06:20 PM

Bro, a few cents from me...

1st ct: Totally forget that you are married... And nevr mention about your wife. Even if she aske, just shrug it all off and change topic. Make her feel that she is the one that day...

2nd cts: Suggest ta pao (like Mc etc) and say we go some beach to eat. Good place to recopmmen is the Changi Beach. U can show how you care for her buy holding her drinks, feed her with your own food etc. Share driinks lagi best!

3rd cts: About 2 hrs before you need to leave, Say go elsewhere after eating Mc. By then, sky dark dark, you are in luck! Walk towards car, can try holding her hand liao, she also got abit of feeling liao.. Once inside car, ask her any place she wants to go... She will say, anywhere ah.. up to you.. Don't gan jiong! Start chatting about old times... Make her smile, sian her etc.. Then conlude by saying 'how I miss those times having you around, wish I can go back to that time again...' This time, if you hacve been holding on to her hand, you can start hugging her liao... If not holding hand, what you waiting for?? Hold her jhand, kiss her hand and pull her towards you and hug, kiss.. Kiss liao, ask if you can re-enact her as your gf/wife. She ok, you hosay.. Give her a finale kiss, the type of kiss that will make her gian for you for the next few days you 2 won't be meeting.

4th cts (Optional): I suggest that night don't eat her. Leave it for the next time you meet her.

I am a businessman, pple ive 2cts worth of suggestions, I give 4 cts. 2cts profit.;)

Remember: today never die, leave it to the next day to fight back.:cool:

jontay
27-12-2007, 06:22 PM
there really is no easy way to do this... if she likes u, regardless of how point blank u put it she will accept. if she dun like u, how u sugar coat also no use....

the laz time wad i did was go some cafe tok cok wif her then suddenly remembered tat i "forgot" that today got 1 very important soccer match then ask her wanna book hotel and watch together anot? once she gave the nod we went to 7-11 tabao some potato chips and beer. then infront of her i pick up a box of condom at the cashier....

i figured if she siam me or scold me then i will tell her for me and my wife.... turns out she jus gimme tat wicked look and ask me go htl see man utd put half ball or see her put half ball....

then the rest happened naturally..... and btw, she is also married and we are still watching "soccer" together once in awhile....

hope this helps.....

Grey
28-12-2007, 02:19 AM
No need to say anything. When the time is right, look her in the eye. And when you are absolutely POSITIVE that the game is on. Drive to the establishment of your choice, tell her to wait in the car. Other than that, don't say anything, keep your expression neutral, the time for talk is over, now is the time for action. Settle the accommodations, then go back to the car, take her by the hand (again, do not say anything yet) and lead her firmly to the room.

If you haven't started making out in the elevator already, things should be self explanatory by the time you close the door.

I've never met a girl yet who didn't enjoy being swept off her feet.

ChemistryLover
28-12-2007, 02:25 AM
For me to suggest i think that meet a few more times then suggest "room". Show that you are not those guys that only want s3x. You do concern her as a good friend..etc... :confused:

Grey
28-12-2007, 02:46 AM
But I thought the thread starter said that she was his ex classmate and was madly in love with him?

So doesn't that mean that recce and groundwork are already done?

All you need to do is to confirm the current situation right?

Orgasdo
28-12-2007, 08:03 AM
Thanks all bros for the advise and ideas... I have already decided on wat to do.. I wont be treating her as a sxe object n dun wan that attitutude as well, thout i am sure the sxe is definitely included in this relationship that will be startiing.

I will take it slow.... with a romantic dinner under the stars ... the room can always come later when i can schedule for a longer time period... i agree with the bros here... Feeling is important...n things will just fall in place....

Thanks!

Boyzone
28-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Nice views bros have out there.
Kind of enjoy them; Esp...the EPL at Hotel, 711 with condom...
(Very nice for Single guys to use)
Bro Orgasdo,
Sex is one thing, relationship is another...
U mentioned OC?
U mentioned u a gentlemen?
Whatever are you thinking of?
In business, we would always calculate cost first b4 we proceed with anything...
In this case here, do your sum right k...
It is one thing to have quicky with no string attached.
And another that is sticky, gluey and maybe a problem with OC attached.
Sorry if I have offend u guys out there.
Just my 1cts worth.
Nice cheonging...;)

Scanner
28-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Sex is one thing, relationship is another...
U mentioned OC?
U mentioned u a gentlemen?
Whatever are you thinking of?
In business, we would always calculate cost first b4 we proceed with anything...
In this case here, do your sum right k...
It is one thing to have quicky with no string attached.
And another that is sticky, gluey and maybe a problem with OC attached.
...;)

Aptly put.

Bottomline is how much are you prepared to lose. If all of it, then go for the relationship thing, otherwise suggest not to play with the feelings bit as it may just go outta control, either yours, hers or both.

Have a great 2008 guys.

dirtyhairy
28-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Since 'Tis the season of goodwill,
so Uncle DirtyHairy gives you a tip that both of you, will feel good
Go try the quaint Old Brit-style Sloane Court hotel in Balmoral Road.
It has a nice cosy restaurant serving fairly good food and drinks.
Your intention wil never be in doubt as it is a decent place where families/couples and lovers go to...
So treat her nice and then guage her body language...once positive signs are clear...then hoh seh...
just walk to the reception next door and book a room...
So...there you have got it...a discrete joint for SINcere wining and dining!
Enjoy!
WISHING ALL A HAPPY, HORNY NEW YEAR!
oso special thanks to the Forum's BOSS Mr Ah Sammy
bcos this is where me got lobang tat finally lost me virginity:D
i.e. my erstwhile intact kah-chnng to a fantastic PRC lady!

pocketrocket
28-12-2007, 06:19 PM
...just book a room in advance and proceed to 'rest' after the drink.

How about, just like Bro SJB1994 said...Booked the room in advance, then take her to dinner and drink (near the hotel), and causally mention that you "won" a nite stay at this hotel and you decide to use it tonite coz you dun wanna be driving home.

Then when things get heated and she gets a little high, just said that how about going back to the hotel to wind down or if she wanna have a bit of a rest there before she heads back home etc.

See how it goes from there :)

Freman
28-12-2007, 07:01 PM
hi,

book a room in advance means you have to shell out 1 over night hotel fee..... which is wasteful if you cannot get her to on you....

lol...

I think whether it's won a hotel room or book 1, the TS is saying that even the mere fact of 'suggesting it' may cost the gal to react negatively....

otamay
29-12-2007, 07:41 AM

Bro hotdick69, I agreed with what you said. Women must be pampered then they will feel like being loved. Once you have touched their heart, just get ready to taste, because all is yours already....:D

Frankiestine
29-12-2007, 08:57 AM
if you want a gal to feel pampered and respected, never ever bring them to those transit hotels cos they will end up feeling cheap and no different from those whores that ply the street.....

as for how to initial sex into the relationship, some times no need to say too much....since both parties already knows each other but haven't met for a period of time, it is best not to jump the gun...take it slow and easy...how the gal react during the date one can tell whether to proceed further...

pocketrocket
29-12-2007, 01:08 PM
hi,

book a room in advance means you have to shell out 1 over night hotel fee..... which is wasteful if you cannot get her to on you....

lol...

True Brother...Esp when you folk out heaps for those 5Stars ones trying to impress her and dun wanna make her and yourself look cheap.

Guess it all come down to how much you're willing to spend on the risk :)

As what some bros suggested...TLC is still the way to go. Then again some gals also kay kay one...They also keen on one nite stand. Ha!

scott999
27-01-2008, 05:14 PM

Great advice!
Can you share more of yr experience in this FB thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/79808-lady-samsters-questions-fcukbuddy.html)? :D

wuxi2
28-01-2008, 05:17 AM
i've got a long time friend who used this trick though it might sound old..
he will drive along roads that has got hotel and tend to say headache,need a short npa/rest!
the rest is..:D
anyway,ts still need it?:rolleyes:

gonggong18
28-01-2008, 10:34 AM
No such thing as you want to go to hotel at first outing

1. Unless is china girl on FL, do you charge for coffee? If other thing do you charge? Th proceed, did that last night, release all the little gonggong18 into the cap, quite alot. GF don't give for a while already, not doing with OC

2. My current GF, 2 years plus ago, we kissed at quiet corners a few time, I groped her small ass bum and praise her for the small bum, then we were eating yong tau foo at lavender, I know H81 nearby, then she said neck abit stiff and tired , I suggest to massage her, she say not in the public, so I suggest go to the hotel, you can lie down and I can do a proper massage..we proceed and ask her to take out shirt only. Skirt nevermind, I took out shirt only then massage her. In between moving around I took out my pant, and then massage the inner thigh, skirt just push to a side, then lightly on the crotch outside the panty, she wet liao. After a while, ask her to turn over, she did just that and we frenched and then kissed passionately, asked her to sroke my didi she follow instruction and then we stripped one another naked, I suggest we bathed together, went to toilet help each other to bath, soap and the rinse frenching in between. I went south to lick her till she cum, while asking her to hold on the shower to keep warm water comming down on the body, interesting but not easy as water coming down and also need to breath.

Then we took towel and partly wet I guide her back to the bed and continue to french and kiss and finger her clitoris, she ask me to put it in and I did, so exicted and I came in short while (bo cap so I shoot inside her, that's why I love her so much). After resting we had a second round, check out 3 hrs liao. My most enjoyable with her was 3 rounds 4 hrs in the hotel..now wait for her to lift the punishment..she agree to do but want a cooling off of a couple of days.

My FR plus advice included, not necessary same way but the theory there can be applied with variation.

Frankiestine
28-01-2008, 11:31 AM
I remembered my first time with my then FB, it all started when we met during night classes so I would seize the pretext to send her home. Actually quite lucky becos after our first module she actually join another class as hers was under a different course.

I can see remember that occasion as the whole thing is still fresh in my mind after nearly 7 years. On that particular night I drove to this place in the west and park in the car park. In the day time this place is a hotbed of activity and host many students as it show cases our nation pride...but come night time the whole car park is practically deserted with minimal lights. Well my initial intention actually was quite noble.. only wanted to bring her there for chit chat..:D halfway thru our conversation, it turned silent and we just stare into each other eyes...i lean over to her seat and then lowered it down...she didn't protest and i climbed over to her seat lying on top of her...we started to french each other..our tongues were engaged in a sword fight and things started to heat up...slowly my hands started to grope her boobs and found it ways down her skirt...i pulled it up to reveal a black panties...quickly unzip my pants..in public couldn't afford to take everything off..the most exposed my moonshine....i didn't remove her undies, i just push the part covering her pussy aside then used my dick to rub her clit...can see she was feeling stimulated...but some how i held back cos i knew if i put it in there will be no turning back...she was surprise and look at me then those words came out of her mouth.."its ok i want it"...and with those words i push my dick it...she felt real tight...she has not been having sex for the last couple of years...and the expression on her face said it all...her eyes went wide open and she grin from the pain of been penetrated after so many years..it was like she was gasping hard for air...she grab me so tight that i too was gasping for air too...becos of the tightness...i came real quick..and becos i wasn't really prepared for the occasion i shot my load into her...

after that session, each time after our night classes we would explore new places to have our sessions..once in a while we would book into hotel for a quickies but she never really liked becos she afraid to be seen entering those transit hotel...some times we would travel out of the country....

the sex was enjoyable while it lasted but too bad like they say all good things have to end:(

Redeemer81
28-01-2008, 11:46 AM
tell her you got a pair of cruise to nowhere/ tickets+accomodations to maldives and you wonder if she has the time to go for a short break. Say you v stress at work, and would like this opportunity to catch up with good friends, friends that are few that you can trust nowadays. Friends from the good old days. To your OC, its either outstation, to company send you for upgrading training or business trips depending on what you do. Once you are on your way, you can start all the romance romance thing. wine, massage etc. So go all out for the next 48 - 128hours... then before you come back, its time to find your exit, say that you have enjoyed yourself tremedously, that she is the best friend that you could ever have, that you felt so comforted talking to her. But you have also realize that she is still young and deserve someone better than you. That you will always be here for her when she needs comforting, needs someone to talk to. Depending on her response, tell her that this trip will remain special and a secret to the both of you. Then when you come back, do not contact her for 3 weeks to 3 months, depending on how both of you can endure, take it like it never happen, since you already said its a secret.

Meet her up for drinks, dun fuck her. Let her know you mean it, and you cherish her as a friend. Hopefully it'll work out.

If it doesn't, then you know that you have had your fun, and fucked the brains out of your classmate sweetheart. You could well make some money by writing a book on it after your divorce/breakup.

scott999
28-01-2008, 12:14 PM
I am impressed with all the ideas, tactics (tested and proven) and methods of hinting to hit the 'room'.
Have given a positive rating for this thread.

From my experience, i like to conclude that:

1) If the gal likes you and also wanna 'eat' you, no matter what silly reason or excuses you come up with, she will also 'buat bodoh' (act stupid) and let you 'up' her one. Some will even foreign sickness or giddyness and suggest that they dun want to go home yet and ask you to bring them to hotel instead.

2) Cock-teasers or in my own words 'ball-ticklers' (those who just wanna make you 'gian-gian'[deprived] but dun wanna feed) - this type i tell you, no matter how genuine, legitimate or logical your excuse to go hotel is = You will sure fail one! Even if you two ended up together in the hotel room, you will end up bonking the pillow.

Gotta learn how to weed out the right and the misleading signals.

For me, i just enjoy conquering the 'ball-ticklers'.
I will make sure they will tickle me no more :D

combatus
28-01-2008, 04:03 PM
juz my personal experience....years back i did bump into my school days ex-gf after many many years of absence.

arranged a 1st date for drinks in town to catch-up. had afew drinks & got quite touchy & was feeling each other up. hence, while walking towards our cars, i pulled her off the path & into a back alley & we had a quickie doggy style.

well to say the least, it was off to hotel room rendezvous all the way thereafter for the next couple of years.....:D

wat2woopee
30-01-2008, 03:12 AM
I remembered my first time with my then FB, it all started when we met during night classes so I would seize the pretext to send her home. Actually quite lucky becos after our first module she actually join another class as hers was under a different course.

I can see remember that occasion as the whole thing is still fresh in my mind after nearly 7 years. On that particular night I drove to this place in the west and park in the car park. In the day time this place is a hotbed of activity and host many students as it show cases our nation pride...but come night time the whole car park is practically deserted with minimal lights. Well my initial intention actually was quite noble.. only wanted to bring her there for chit chat..:D halfway thru our conversation, it turned silent and we just stare into each other eyes...i lean over to her seat and then lowered it down...she didn't protest and i climbed over to her seat lying on top of her...we started to french each other..our tongues were engaged in a sword fight and things started to heat up...slowly my hands started to grope her boobs and found it ways down her skirt...i pulled it up to reveal a black panties...quickly unzip my pants..in public couldn't afford to take everything off..the most exposed my moonshine....i didn't remove her undies, i just push the part covering her pussy aside then used my dick to rub her clit...can see she was feeling stimulated...but some how i held back cos i knew if i put it in there will be no turning back...she was surprise and look at me then those words came out of her mouth.."its ok i want it"...and with those words i push my dick it...she felt real tight...she has not been having sex for the last couple of years...and the expression on her face said it all...her eyes went wide open and she grin from the pain of been penetrated after so many years..it was like she was gasping hard for air...she grab me so tight that i too was gasping for air too...becos of the tightness...i came real quick..and becos i wasn't really prepared for the occasion i shot my load into her...

after that session, each time after our night classes we would explore new places to have our sessions..once in a while we would book into hotel for a quickies but she never really liked becos she afraid to be seen entering those transit hotel...some times we would travel out of the country....

the sex was enjoyable while it lasted but too bad like they say all good things have to end:(

HA... MONSTER... now you admitted, finally, the softer side of you... (I Dying from Laughter)

becos of the tightness...i came real quick..and becos i wasn't really prepared for the occasion i shot my load into her...

U sure it's not her...... backside? I mean moonshine:D

gonggong18
30-01-2008, 04:08 AM
[QUOTE=gonggong18;2551003]No such thing as you want to go to hotel at first outing

2. My current GF,..now wait for her to lift the punishment..she agree to do but want a cooling off of a couple of days.QUOTE]

Partial lifting this late morn we went to make love again, I enjoy licking her till she cum then my turn to enjoy, after 2 years plus, still enjoy making love to her..usually by 1 yr plus already changed partner.

Frankiestine
30-01-2008, 01:33 PM
HA... MONSTER... now you admitted, finally, the softer side of you... (I Dying from Laughter)
Knn which softer side are you referring to....:mad:

U sure it's not her...... backside? I mean moonshine:D
that night was pitch black so only my moonshine was glowing in the dark..:p