PDA

View Full Version : An Indecent/ Unusual Proposal

Klein76
26-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Hi there,

Just read through some posting in Flowerpod forum,found it unbelievable and decided to share this here....Does this scenario really happen in real life?please comment and share...

My SO is quite good looking in the sense that he is boyish looking and he never seem to age since we are together. He earns a good income, takes care of his family and to a certain extent, takes care of my parents too. Overall, he is the responsible, kind, clever and humourous type of guy. When I am with him, some of my gfs would secretly eye him and feel that I am a lucky gal.

Recently, one of my gf who was married and could not conceived because the husband's sperm is very weak made an indecent/ unusual request to me. She asked if I will allow my SO to bed her so that she can conceive. I was quite shocked by the request.

Shortly after the first request, my cousin who live alone and plan to remain single asked if I would mind letting her and my SO conceive a child. She would like to be a mother but she will not come between my SO and me. Both cited my SO good genes as their choice. I have not told my SO about this.

Although I am upset by these requests, I feel that both are asking out of desperation and need.

What do you think? Are these proposals indecent? At least, they are very unusual.

An Indecent/ Unusual Proposal
An Indecent/ Unusual Proposal - Flowerpod Community (http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/index.php?showtopic=43530&st=0)

blue_swatch
26-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Wh yia bo, how come no one propose that to me? :confused:

Klein76
26-12-2007, 09:28 PM

ya lor,lol if true i dont mind doing voluteering work ;) lol....

lonelybro
26-12-2007, 11:23 PM
i'm amazed, but i believe that she should be very proud of her SO.

behemoth
26-12-2007, 11:34 PM
u should feel honored that they had chosen ur SO for their requests.. but i think u should not give in.. i guess male might not be able to resist the temptations and stay loyal, faithful to u. in the end, u will lose out badly..

Niceman
27-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Indeed very very unusual... can go sperm bank leh... or chinese sensei.

But again.... how come no one propose to me also :(

Freman
27-12-2007, 12:28 AM

brother,

maybe ... erm.. your genes ? erm... sorrie....

Urethrin
27-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Ask for 1 million dollars US$ (like the movie with Demi Moore)

bluetooth
27-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Take it with a pinch of salt.. this is the internet. People like to fantasize..

Ducati Corse
27-12-2007, 02:47 AM
I think its school holidays there too :p

justwanadoit
27-12-2007, 03:10 AM
ask those desperados for $100 deposit and for email, send them our photos, then let them decide if got good genes, if yes, deposit another $100 to meet in person, then $300 for the deed, no guarantee preganancy but will fire as much as possible in 1 day session:D

want another session? pay another $300.:D

ahpaul25
27-12-2007, 04:29 AM
What do you think? Are these proposals indecent? At least, they are very unusual.

U can't, as always a good sperm came from the 1st gene of yr husband is a smart child.....Can u believe million of sperms swim across the island of happiness, and only 1 sperm is choosen.....somemore yr husband is a gd kind of guy. When mixing yr frd oval and yr husband sperm, it will came a smart gene....what happen if 20yrs later, that "child" came and find yr husband....asking who the real dad.....how would u answer this? Every1 suffer.:o Don do own frd request, if she want, can ask her go to sperm bank for special request to implant in.

My SO is quite good looking in the sense that he is boyish looking and he never seem to age since we are together. He earns a good income, takes care of his family and to a certain extent, takes care of my parents too. Overall, he is the responsible, kind, clever and humourous type of guy. When I am with him, some of my gfs would secretly eye him and feel that I am a lucky gal.

It reflect abit like me, hahaha....that why now a total of 10+ PRC gals like me ever now....:D Should feel proud of yr bf/husband....:p

mega117
27-12-2007, 05:58 AM
what if she still cannot conceive after doing the first time, than her SO naturally become her official sex slave till she concieve. ..:eek:

Robbie_williams
27-12-2007, 06:20 AM
I think that the person who wrote that is a kid....

IF u wish to fertilize someone....there is no need for the actual physical sex...IVF....where they take the guys' sperm and inseminate into the female's egg.....

Perhaps, just a rubbish excuse for the lady's friends to sleep with her good looking boyfriends....:cool:

Anyway, if such requests are made here, I'm sure there's no short of volunteers...

beck7777
27-12-2007, 07:44 AM
Well, anything can happen in this world,

BUT somehow I feel Flowerpod also feel the impact of school holidays, not to mention they do post like students most of the time... Just MHO.. :D

DegenerationX
27-12-2007, 09:06 AM
are the girls at flowerpod so ignorant that they do not know there is a sperm bank facility??:confused:

Optimus_Prime
27-12-2007, 09:45 AM
this just confirms that flowerpod gals are just plain DUMB :D

BushTracker
27-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Hahaha.. the girl not thinking straight.. she should counter propose to her gf and cousin that they go bed her father-in-law instead. This would make more sense as it was the father-in-law's gene that made her SO (whatever that stands for).

lonelybro
27-12-2007, 10:37 AM
SO = a**hole? just a guess

anyway, i think the "bank" is out, cos they wanna quality assurance.

Klein76
27-12-2007, 06:46 PM
this just confirms that flowerpod gals are just plain DUMB : D

lol...i like that statement.... :)

ahpaul25
27-12-2007, 10:35 PM

AGREED....:cool:

Snuber
27-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Maybe they are smarter.........

Straightforward ask for mating partner after seeing him in the flesh. And also feedback on his performance from her gfs. No need to spend $$$$ and time on dating etc.... :D

ahpaul25
28-12-2007, 01:39 AM
Maybe they are smarter.........

Straightforward ask for mating partner after seeing him in the flesh. And also feedback on his performance from her gfs. No need to spend $$$$ and time on dating etc.... :D

I don do that man, there some gals did request this issue, request sperm from me, but don want me....I look straight to their eyes and say 1st words, If I ever release my sperm out and make her pregrant, I will married her no matter what....it not easy for me to hit on target....:D

ah rat
28-12-2007, 07:28 AM

Not plain dumb,just act BLUR

gilagila100
28-12-2007, 10:01 AM
I think the girls are very smart leh ... not dumb ...

I mean let's think this way ... How many of us guys would even consider the idea of sharing our wives (excluding the swingers and ppl with large debts).

I think the girls that brought up this idea were interested in the guy all this while (from what I read in the flowerpod forum, this guy seems like the ultimate catch, boyish looks, successful career, caring etc etc. KNN, if I am a girl, I oso want him lah), so the best way without risking being labeled a bitch or slut or watever, well is to get the consent of the wife on the pretext of wanting the sperm to get pregnant. :D

Best scenario, correct or not ??

jnlover
28-12-2007, 10:18 AM
SO = a**hole? just a guess

anyway, i think the "bank" is out, cos they wanna quality assurance.

Haha... good one dude :D

It stand for "Significantly Other"... why I know... cos I've surf FP for quite some liao... want to understand what's on the ladies mind lor :p

BeasT69
28-12-2007, 01:23 PM

I hope they are not ugly at the same time.:p

monster.cookie
28-12-2007, 04:58 PM
School holiday la~~Or mebbe just showing off her prize catch.

You read our stories here....most stories see liao need to go release one. You think our "fairer" counterparts will have less creativity meh...

One thing i find it very interesting. They use SO to represent us..nice but fake. We use OC to represent them...harsh but true.

Justy99
28-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Yes, I tend to agree with what bro gilagila100 said. My opinion is that they are very professional in their approach with a personal motive. I would suggest not to give in.

peterpan
29-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Haha... good one dude :D

It stand for "Significantly Other"... why I know... cos I've surf FP for quite some liao... want to understand what's on the ladies mind lor :p

Nabeh simi lan jiao SO... Significantlyother... knn bitches, cant they use hubby, husband, man, LG(laogong) or even fucking machines? must act cute and call simi SO, really assholes....

xxxlargexxxx
29-12-2007, 04:27 AM
i think maybe there is more than met the eye in the proposal. maybe the husband is already in a r/s with the cousin and gf . Manage to tame the wild but it is more difficult to talk oc into official 3 some r/s . so ask fb to propose . wat a good move.:p

nuclearkid
29-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Hahaha.. the girl not thinking straight.. she should counter propose to her gf and cousin that they go bed her father-in-law instead. This would make more sense as it was the father-in-law's gene that made her SO (whatever that stands for).

Since we gentlemen have the habit of conferring the title of 'CO' to our wives, I suppose we have appointed ourselves SO (for Staff Officer) in the process. Sort of backfired, eh? :rolleyes:

Haha... good one dude

I think you meant Significant Other, bro? Some of the posts there are so juvenile, I thought I wandered into Kids Central Forum. Its almost like what I use to read in 'Dear Aggie' columns in Teens magazine almost 20 years ago!! Why are you loitering on both sides, man? I've read a few of the threads there and couldn't last more than 5 minutes. You have decent tolerance for imbeciles but I think it'll make you dumb in the long run. Its quite an intellectual drift between here and there, I must say. Put the namecard of your shrink in a conspicuous position!

Zero-Hero
30-12-2007, 05:07 AM
Come to think of it, my GF was once propositioned by a Shanghainese gal to go to Shanghai for a holiday. The conversation led to an invtation for a threesome with her angmoh BF. Nbzzz... I was quite pissed. (that I had not thot of it... LoL. Just kidding)

But it happened.

vkoolboi
30-12-2007, 05:59 PM
I came across such similar scenario before. Not happen to me lah, but happen to a friend's parents. At that time, never hear about sperm donor so ask his friend to up the wife.

In this case, it is the wife friends request to up the husband. I am not shock but I think it is unusual. Maybe I am quite ignorant and never got this type of exposure so think that it cannot happen.

But anything also can happen. Maybe we should start a thread on unusual things that has been encountered or we hear about from others.:D