PDA

View Full Version : My 1-yr Fling - Still reminiscing till today

B-ice
26-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Reading so much of real llife stories in this forum ... i Just wanna share my own experience 3 yrs ago.

Back in 2004, my then GF suggested to ROM, i was not really committed & my heart did not want it however I agreed & signed my life away on the condition that i have more personal space... ( Perhaps i have to learn to say NO)

Life after ROM, i was more freeier than before. We met only once a week and contact mostly thru SMSes... I pursued my part-time-Degree & got to know this lady sitting beside me. :) She is a malaysian chinese & working in a local company... We had great time studying together & sitting together in class & the class-mate relationship was fabulous. I slowly had an affection for her & i guess she had the same. Just tat perhaps we were both shy to express, she knew i am married & i am psycholigically resstrained by I-AM-Married thoughts. :(

One day she made the move... She suggested to go JB for a drink & spend the nite there but insisted that we have seperate bed in the hotel. My bro got hard & agreed without 2nd tots :D

GTG for a meeting now... To be Continued

bigmannow
26-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Renting a HDB flat here...waiting for more;)

wanmalay
26-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Renting a HDB flat here...waiting for more;)

Can spare me a room ??;) Camping here too.

jaysonrobot
26-12-2007, 02:05 PM
me too, got my sleeping bag.....

denikeve
26-12-2007, 02:06 PM
looking forward to more bro

AD69
26-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Waiting here for the next installment too.

B-ice
26-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Continue.....

We checked into New York Hotel and as requested Double Bed it was. (but darn , this is no hindrance to love-making right ??).

We had drinks at a nearby pub & got ourselves tipsy. She cant hold her liquer well & i am better off,nevertheless, i ordered another bottle of red-wine to bring back to the Hotel....(just to make sure she get even higher ;))

Back in the Room, we continue to savour the red-wine and i won many round of 5-10 and she downed many glasses. She was on the verge.... she could not stand up, i quickly held her in my arms when she tried to stand & made her fell into bed. As my body rest on her slim body, i felt like Hercules overpowering her.

I tickled her & she giggled....We got closer face-to-face as she tried to resist me. Eyes-to-eye we had & i drew closer to kiss her. she did not resist & seemed to like it. I continue to caress her neck, massage her B cup breast & fondled her Eiffel-tower-pointed nipple, it melted me. I began to undress her blouse. Darn nice breasts i must say! :rolleyes:

My Hands wondered under her skirt as we kissed & i tickled her cliq, she moans & it made me even harder. I gently pulled down her panty & went down under to lick it dry but it never did.... it became more & more moist. Not sure if she wanna give me a BJ, I unzipped & shaft it in... it was tight & slippery. It was then my first time having an affair after ROM, wat to say, it was a rush of excitment & adrenaline.

Thereafter the good time we had in the hotel, she sticked to me for the next 1 year & so did my registered wife. My classmate & I met more often than my wife, more so because we have got 2 - 3 classes per week. I send her home after every class & sometimes we would stop by at a deserted carpark & do the do.

We meet up on weekend to form 'group study'. We studied in her room & in my office & even in hotel rooms across the border, we make-out when ever possible. She was really horny, :D Her BJ was the best ever & it can make me come - i am a high tolerance guy & wont easily cum on but she did it....Take my condom-Hat off for her mann !!

Came the day, she asked for more & wants committment. She wants me to be with her. I found it hard to comply, our relationship has been discreet & i foud it hard to break the news to everyone(my family & my wife). I remained dodgy on this topic... we slowly drifted apart after graduation and eventually lost contact. Eventually too...i siged on the dotted line to file an anullment of marriage. :(

I was once a Helmsman on 2 ships & now landed myself a Vagabond. Nonetheless, the sweet memories of what happened still lingers within me today & forever.

vfv_slr
26-12-2007, 04:11 PM
funny why some brothers like to start a new thread here with a seem-exciting story to tell, only to cut it very short and say got to eat, shit or mtg...waiting for encouragement pts? hehe!

please do write more la, at least for a start, if not wait until you have the time and post a few decent paragraphs at least...heehee, hope that is not too demanding!

I will sure be most willing to share my few humble pts!:D

B-ice
26-12-2007, 04:19 PM
funny why some brothers like to start a new thread here with a seem-exciting story to tell, only to cut it very short and say got to eat, shit or mtg...waiting for encouragement pts? hehe!

please do write more la, at least for a start, if not wait until you have the time and post a few decent paragraphs at least...heehee, hope that is not too demanding!

Bro , Book also comes in different chapters ma....anyway writing this during office hours is my best & dangerous time. I cant do this at home & am always looking over my shoulder just in case a colleagues pass by....:eek:

birdie8819
26-12-2007, 04:24 PM

Hehehehe....bro vfv_slr at least the TS never stop at the steamy part if not lagi jiat lat . :p

Sigh....guess I can't wait for the continuation of the story tonight liao , will check in 2molo morning . :(

(LOL !!! Didn't notice the second post by bro B-ice . Pai Seh)

sanji_0037
26-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Camping in here...:D

Huh? Bo liao ah...

B-ice
26-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Camping in here...:D

Huh? Bo liao ah...

Bro Camp Fire over liao.....:D

sanji_0037
26-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Bro Camp Fire over liao.....:D

yeah lor got some more or not? 1 yr fling surely got lots of memorable make-outs mah;)

B-ice
26-12-2007, 05:19 PM
yeah lor got some more or not? 1 yr fling surely got lots of memorable make-outs mah;)

Bro , the 1st time is always the best & most memorable..... The rest of the making out will be more or less the same, STRIP, Suck, lick ,blow, bang, WALA.....Its the whole proceeding to getting into an affair that is more exciting ;)

Do Share with us if you have any ONS/Affair.... sometimes we can exchange ideas of how to sian gals :)

sanji_0037
26-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Bro , the 1st time is always the best & most memorable..... The rest of the making out will be more or less the same, STRIP, Suck, lick ,blow, bang, WALA.....Its the whole proceeding to getting into an affair that is more exciting ;)

Do Share with us if you have any ONS/Affair.... sometimes we can exchange ideas of how to sian gals :)

haha my first time was most forgetable...

ok ok if i haf the time i surely go post my story.. my only last a year niah..

Niceman
27-12-2007, 12:32 AM
omg, u signed on the dotted line? I was expecting a good story, ended up a sad story.

U take care Bro

alanthegreat
27-12-2007, 01:39 AM

maybe some newbie bros are out to earn quick points (as it seems that new stories are being contributed by only new bros lately)

Zero-Hero
27-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Nice story. I agree about the part where the build up and foreplay is important as it set the mood for the rest of the activities. Nice.

Lick@pussy
27-12-2007, 02:05 AM
Bro B-ice, i'm camping here for yr story to continue.

evilknight
27-12-2007, 11:48 AM
hi people,

i think the story has ended, it seems that the writer meant to shoot a short "documentry" and not a "holland village" drama.

anyway, it is a nice story.

cheers

vfv_slr
30-12-2007, 08:08 PM
i already say i will help to give pts when the story go exciting why still say I act old bird? Deduct my pts but dare not leave your name?

Thread Date Comment
My 1-yr Fling - Still... 27-12-2007 09:10 AM Shut Up & enjoy the thread lah. So clever then write one yourself lor! U think u old bird is it?

keano
06-01-2008, 04:31 PM

yes yes totally agreed with you. Its the process that worth remembering !