PDA

View Full Version : any1 bonk during christmas?

hansa81
26-12-2007, 12:57 AM
hehehe... i did bonk my friend gf, we had a mini party at chalet. every1 was asleep n drunk, i saw my friend gf woke up for a drink heading for the fridge. smooth talk my way n end up bonking her in the kitchen...

monster98
26-12-2007, 11:27 AM
hehehe... i did bonk my friend gf, we had a mini party at chalet. every1 was asleep n drunk, i saw my friend gf woke up for a drink heading for the fridge. smooth talk my way n end up bonking her in the kitchen...

your friend's gf???????? In the 1st place, is your friend is a boy or a girl .. if your friend is a girl then... no say, 2 hands to clap............... If your friend is a guy and you bonk his gf then............... you're a real bastard.... :cool:

aczeta76
26-12-2007, 11:35 AM

Congrats on your 1st wet dream..

Now, unless YOU are damn *ahem* SMALL (below) or very bad with pleasuring the girl.. U would know that girls normally cannot control and will moan ultra loud when they are enjoying sex with someone..

Wakey Wakey...:rolleyes:

beck7777
26-12-2007, 11:40 AM

Good for you loh...

When school re-open for you? :rolleyes:

monster98
26-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Good for you loh...

When school re-open for you? :rolleyes:

Understand from my kids, School re-open on the 2nd Jan 2008 leh......

leeky123
26-12-2007, 12:07 PM
brothers here really got a sense of humour:D

piratedking
26-12-2007, 12:08 PM

Am camping here to wait for your friend to tell us how he bonk your gf at New Year Day.... :p

mr_missile
26-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Am camping here to wait for your friend to tell us how he bonk your gf at New Year Day.... :p
hahaha!
bros are really witty here lah. :D

beck7777
26-12-2007, 02:09 PM

Not to mention the CNY after that...

Hari Raya?
We might as well add Ching Ming for the TS as well! :D

Merry Ching Ming bonking!

Freman
26-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Not to mention the CNY after that...

Hari Raya?
We might as well add Ching Ming for the TS as well! :D

Merry Ching Ming bonking!

hi,

you mean the traditional ANG BAO FUCK ? kekekek

blue_swatch
26-12-2007, 09:29 PM
TS forget to mention after bonking his friend's GF, she give him an ang pow also :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
26-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Understand from my kids, School re-open on the 2nd Jan 2008 leh......

jialat la still got 1 more week to tolerate these kind of nonsense.haiz.

bulldozer101
26-12-2007, 09:36 PM

If your friend is a guy and you bonked his gf then it's IMMORAL of you! yet you seems to be very proud of it.:mad:

Awaiting your clarification, meanwhile i will hold fire :cool:

diver69er
26-12-2007, 09:41 PM
BONK???? I have to work during Christmas AND New year.SUCKS......:(

rolly
26-12-2007, 09:57 PM
your fren will kill u for that

blackcar
26-12-2007, 10:35 PM
....every1 was asleep n drunk, i saw my friend gf woke up for a drink heading for the fridge. smooth talk my way n end up bonking her in the kitchen...

Hey kid! few more days school holiday is over. Go back to school okay. If wat you've said is true and if your friend is a brother and you bonked his G/F you odd to be hanged. knn if you need to release can always go to GL :mad:

chai1020
27-12-2007, 12:47 AM

If u r joking den its ok but if wad u said is true den i pray dat ur frenz finds out wad u did :mad:

siambee
28-12-2007, 04:34 AM
and u still dare to post it down here.... haizzzzz.... :(

louis2002
28-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Friend's gf also up....... :mad:1 fine day your friend up your gf..... :rolleyes:KNN.......

colins
28-12-2007, 09:02 AM

I want to up you for the 'smooth talk' over here but, you know, I'm not as smooth as you. So maybe you can try again on the next christmas when you graduate into P1.

wanmalay
28-12-2007, 09:21 AM

Bro. You got guts. BUT you use them in the wrong way. This is something that you should not do or think of doing at all.:mad:

TheGreatOne
28-12-2007, 10:29 AM
imho,

if she din resist your advance that night, that probably shows something about her feeling towards ts.

ask if your buddy of yours is serious about this gal, if he is... then good luck to him.

steamystreamsg
30-12-2007, 11:28 AM
No matter what, never ever up friend's gf, unless both of you are serious about each other

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
30-12-2007, 11:37 AM
U betray friend over a girl? Wartime find you be traitor must suited :rolleyes:

RTplayer
30-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Only you can betray friend over a girl, only you can be traitor.

U betray friend over a girl? Wartime find you be traitor must suited :rolleyes:

HumpBackOak
30-12-2007, 10:58 PM

i can't decide if they zapped you because its obvious u're a kid with a crappy topic or zapping you because you bonked your friend's gf