PDA

View Full Version : When can we bonk again?

liberatte
24-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Hi bros,
I had a few enquiries from a few little brothers here about bonking their wives after delivery. Personally, I had to chaste for 3 months after the arrival of the kid. Some said 2 months but I'd rather be safe and waited longer. Any brothers/sisters can add to that?

mr.petain
24-12-2007, 06:03 PM
actually, str away can bong liao isnt it?
but a bit loose.. no feel..

hugh.weppen
24-12-2007, 06:04 PM
i have friend born in Jan and his sister born in Nov. Same parents.

So i guess......

colins
24-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Women are very fertile, if not the most fertile, when the fluid drains out after delivering a child. In fact, pregnancy can occur during this period even. This shows that as long as the wound is healed (assuming natural birth), they are ready to have sex. Most of the time though, its the women who wants to hold on. My cousins are examples of that, also more than 3 months like you.

tissuebox
24-12-2007, 07:39 PM
The wound would take 2 to 3 months to completely heal, depending on individual. So very hard to give you a definite answer

hotsoup16
24-12-2007, 09:24 PM
It depends on individual body recovery level. some might take longer time to recuperate and on paper, doctor will tell u 3 mth to be on the safe side. For me, secx withmy wife after 2 mths.

Cum In Mouth
24-12-2007, 11:17 PM
I think depends on your age and how chio is the girl.

Qimonda
25-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Most doctors will advise after 2~3 months but it'll depends a lot from the women herself

pfingo
25-12-2007, 12:43 AM

So i guess......
yah me 2...i thot twin at first then...:p

liberatte
25-12-2007, 09:08 AM

So i guess......

Could be a 7 month baby... or... I can't imagine... But it really happens. I told my fren about it... He was quite happy... The wife is quite pretty... but you'd want to strangle him (I know I did). I told him that he can actually bonk immediately and he gave me an answer... "So flabby now how to bonk?" Anyhow, I actually printed this page to show him. Anyhow, he 'puasa' 3 months... hahah

Cytan7
25-12-2007, 11:32 AM
Wah... u and your Alex.. :D

Hi bros,
I had a few enquiries from a few little brothers here about bonking their wives after delivery. Personally, I had to chaste for 3 months after the arrival of the kid. Some said 2 months but I'd rather be safe and waited longer. Any brothers/sisters can add to that?

liberatte
25-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Wah... u and your Alex.. :D

Well... to be honest, i didn't really chaste... I had aunty May...

Muttley
25-12-2007, 01:27 PM
After 6mths in pregnancy my wife wont wanna let me bonk anymore untill after give birth.... only bbbj:(

tissuebox
25-12-2007, 02:38 PM
After 6mths in pregnancy my wife wont wanna let me bonk anymore untill after give birth.... only bbbj:(

Bro, i think your wife just want to play safe. One friend of mine told me he had sex with her wife during her 7 mths pregnancy and becos penetrate too deep and wife starts to bleed a little, they immediately stop and went to see a doctor. Lucky nothing bad happen if not he will feel guilty for the rest of his life.

liberatte
25-12-2007, 03:56 PM
well, during pregnancy.. i think most brothers here knows how to be gentle... But after giving birth, that is another question... Imagine something as big as your fist just came out of her.

analog
27-12-2007, 03:28 PM
When the owner of the playground says its reopened for business then that is the time.

3 months, 2 months, its up to your wife man.

:)
Jim

Freman
27-12-2007, 06:07 PM
hi,

for me, CO feels that 1 1/2 months later can liow, but abit troublesome, cos cannot bonk too long, need to feed baby...

ferrari355
28-12-2007, 01:40 AM
actually, str away can bong liao isnt it?
but a bit loose.. no feel..

straightaway!!?? pls lah...spare a thought for the women. assuming it's natiral birth, the wound haven't even start to heal and you go thrusting your tool in and out....what do u think that will do to your wife and the wound? she'll be in as much pain as when giving birth, and not to mention the wound will become worse.

usually most husbands will wait abt 2-3mths before having intercourse wif their wives again....

Grey
28-12-2007, 02:24 AM
I think your concern is to allow any tearing of the vagina to heal before intercourse? Pushing a baby out her vagina is quite traumatic, almost always accompanied by some tearing. If you have sex too soon, you could cause her pain and make the tearing worse or even give her an infection.

Best bet is to wait for the green light from her Gyne before trying.