PDA

View Full Version : Pecker Based Decisions aka pecker woes

justime
24-12-2007, 11:20 AM
PECKER WOES #1: My pecker cost me a bladdy condo!

The Quotation at Header says it all: "God gave us a penis and a Brain but not enough blood to use both at the same time (Robin Williams)".

I was responding to another thread by doing some sums on how much it costs me to have an exclusive relationship with a KTV girl. By sheer coincidence (or divine provision) I got a call from my Housing Agent followed by my "Financial Planner" (Relationship Manager of a bank). To wit, the former informed me that the property I have eying for a long while is now available and the latter wanted to do a financial review.

To my huge disappointment, I find that I cannot afford to purchase the condo due to my profligate ways with regards to my lifestyle. I then decide to scrutinize my spending patterns!

On Cheonging and skirt chasing matters, the dollar sums are very high relative to my income.

1) GF Number 1 (KTV girl from China) - Min. $2804 per month.

2) GF Number 2 (A very cute waitress also from the Mainland). $1,000. Mostly on presents and spending money.

3) Investment in a hair Saloon in Thailand. $10, 000 initially and $800 monthly. (Pecker based thought: ... but she (my 'biz' partner) is so dam beautiful and she take care of me so very well when I am there. Truth is, the returns is nil. All profits are re-invested. If my partner is a guy and if I didn't get any special TLC from her, the partnership would have been terminated.

4) An average of 2 bottles per week at KTVs. (Depending on where, averagely $375 per bottle x 2 weekly x 4 weeks per month). $3, 000. Tips is $50 per girl x 2 x 8. $800 per month.

5) Ahem ... sexual therapy to de-stress. Scaled back to only six per month for quite a while already. $900.

6) Related to all that is that I have to take additional health supplements. Tonics + horny goat weed + selenium + Tribestan + some "whacha may call it" Chinese herb based tablet that my gf recommend. $450 per month.

All these adds up to $9, 754 per month on average!. Its staggering amount for a man of my income and considering the amount of my financial commitments.

The above is not counting my alimony. Another pecker based decision which I will elaborate a little later in this thread.

My "Brain" (the big head) labours so hard to accumulate wealth. My Pecker (errr... not so little head .... flattering self a little) devices ways to spend it. Hey, isn't this a similarity between my ex and pecker!:D

Since this epiphany moment, my brain is back in control. I will be more thrifty in this coming holiday season.

I will also do a personal financial review in order that I can get my dream home ..... This is so that I can have a love nest to indulge in my favourite activity once again. Another Pecker based decision - rationalisation?

Happy hols everyone!

colins
24-12-2007, 11:45 AM
That's way beyond the income of an ordinary person. It sounds like it was built up over time simply because you have this tendency to like to 'own' things. Put it this way, its half a million for 5 years of maintaining this.

Yes you should cut back, neither one of those things you are spending on has a return. Thrifty yes, but dun be 'penny wise, pound foolish'.

sammyboyfor
24-12-2007, 12:19 PM

Your problem is not your pecker. In my honest opinion, your problem is your self esteem. What you crave is affection rather than sex.

It is your desire for affection that is costing you the big bucks. Sex costs a lot less.

If you can figure out why you need to purchase "affection" which you know deep in your heart is not genuine, you are well on your way to saving a huge chunk of money.

My advice.. stick to purchasing SEX and sex alone. For $3000 per month, you can have almost 4 good quality fucks per week. That's more than enough for most people.

sean69
24-12-2007, 12:21 PM

All these adds up to $9, 754 per month on average!. Its staggering amount for a man of my income and considering the amount of my financial commitments.

Happy hols everyone!

wow!!! $9.7K per month to spend on ECAs??!!!.. knn... i dun even know when i can earn that kind of take home pay!!

sigh.. something must be wrong with my pathetic life.. :rolleyes:

hang37
24-12-2007, 01:19 PM
yo bro TS, I think you are trying to show off how much u earn per mth is it..:rolleyes:
nobody force you to spent so much then now you start this threat to tell ppl you can use it to buy condo.. don't make cent le:rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
24-12-2007, 01:34 PM
yo bro TS, I think you are trying to show off how much u earn per mth is it..:rolleyes:
nobody force you to spent so much then now you start this threat to tell ppl you can use it to buy condo.. don't make cent le:rolleyes:

An anonymous nick can't "show off" as nobody knows who he really is.

He's simply stating the facts... he earns a lot of money and he spends much of it on the opposite sex.

However, by reading between the lines, it reveals that the person behind the nick purchases relationships rather than just sex. This implies that he's not just using his pecker to think. He's using his other brain too. :p

teebs_darklord
24-12-2007, 02:43 PM

The Quotation at Header says it all: "God gave us a penis and a Brain but not enough blood to use both at the same time (Robin Williams)".

I will also do a personal financial review in order that I can get my dream home ..... This is so that I can have a love nest to indulge in my favourite activity once again. Another Pecker based decision - rationalisation?

Happy hols everyone!

I'm actually quite surprised at some of your expenditures listed. It seems to me that you are having exclusive relationships with 2 PRC gals but for the money you are paying them for this exclusive relationship, you still have to go to KTV and destress????

If you are paying close to 4K for these two gals and you are not getting any sexual flavours in return, then I can only say that you are an exceptional carrot head.

From my own personal experience, it is a waste of time and money trying to develop any meaningful relationships with a PRC, Thai, Viet or any working lady. At the end of the day, they are only interested in your money, nothing else. The day you stop giving them any money is the day they will ignore you and they will go ahead and find another carrot head to take your place.

As I look at it, there is no way to rationalize your behavior and the way you are spending your money. Even if you do any financial planning so as to buy your condo now and only to spend it all again in future on these "relationships", then whatever financial planning you do now is useless. You may just as well continue what you are doing and bankrupt yourself in future.

Just to let you know, I used to spend much more than what you are spending now in the past but I have since grown wiser and now spend only a fraction of what you do monthly.

44mm
24-12-2007, 02:43 PM
If you got this type of $$$ to spent a mth. Seriously i dun think you would be posting here.

The reason is very clear cos you will be happily bonking and need not worrying about spending 10 grand a mth.

hang37
24-12-2007, 03:22 PM
If you got this type of $$$ to spent a mth. Seriously i dun think you would be posting here.

The reason is very clear cos you will be happily bonking and need not worrying about spending 10 grand a mth.

agree with you bro, dun know wats the objective to start this thread? let ppl know where his $$ go??:rolleyes:

need our help to manage his $??::D

hang37
24-12-2007, 03:33 PM
He's using his other brain too. :p

dear bro, if he's using his brain to think, i don't think anybody will spent 10k on those every mth without any good returns..:confused:

sammyboyfor
24-12-2007, 03:53 PM
dear bro, if he's using his brain to think, i don't think anybody will spent 10k on those every mth without any good returns..:confused:

The returns are emotional... not sexual. :rolleyes:

hang37
24-12-2007, 04:02 PM
The returns are emotional... not sexual. :rolleyes:

with that kind of money you can get emotion and sex and pofit in return if using our brain:cool:
anyway thanks TS for sharing your spending power...

ahpaul25
24-12-2007, 04:18 PM

It ok lah, since u got sure spending power, u also have the ability to earn sure $$....I seem before many very rich local uncles, spend SGD$10k to 20k per mth, sometimes don even have the time to play with their toys....it a life cycle bro, of coz, as long u r happy. Enjoy lives........Go on.

A FAIR VIEW......due to I have many live samples in front of me, esp. those popular actor/actress/singer/etc.....Trust me, they really know how to enjoy life, just that, sure news is not released outside. 1guy vs 10babes....they pay SGD$2k per day for each babe. So u tell me who the pecker.....All I can say It a LIFE CYCLE! :)

justime
25-12-2007, 03:09 AM
An anonymous nick can't "show off" as nobody knows who he really is.

He's simply stating the facts... he earns a lot of money and he spends much of it on the opposite sex.

However, by reading between the lines, it reveals that the person behind the nick purchases relationships rather than just sex. This implies that he's not just using his pecker to think. He's using his other brain too. :p

Very perceptive of you! I think you are quite right about the 'purchase' of emotion / affection rather than the SEX per se. Self esteem issues? hmmmm ..... an angle which I never really looked at! Thanks. It is a rather useful insight.

While to several people here it seem to be bragging about my earning capacity, the reverse is more likely the case. I recognized that I have disproportionately spent on dalliances instead of building assets for the future. It had accumulated to a point of pain whereby I need to re-prioritize my expenditure. The Cheonging expenses are not loose change believe me.

People have different earning capacities at different age. For me, I am in my thirties. I have Build and own business since I am teens (took over family business then later branch out on my own). Although I recognize that I do earn a little more than the 'average man'. It does not put me in the 'rich man' bracket at all. A little patience and some luck, I am sure a lot of you will reach the level to be able to afford the same level of indulgence - if not much more - when you hit your thirities/fourties.

Furthermore, my associates (a group of 3 'ah peks' that you can see quite frequently at Las Vegas) are even more indulgent that me. Their tips and indulgence (ie presents) puts me in the shade. The point is, set aside what you can afford. In my case, I have overstepped it in my "affordability" line. The opportunity cost for my cheonging hobby is that I could buy a condo (which is the more 'rational' thing to do as it is an asset). Hence the sub-title to this thread.

The whole point of this thread is to forewarn brothers (and remind myself) to be circumspect when cheonging. Besides monetary matters, there are also instances where pecker based thinking can cloud 'rational' thought. I will detail these later in this thread. It is quite good as an anecdote as well a gentle reminder should a similar situation or circumstance per chance fall to other readers.

It is good to learn from one's mistake. Better yet, learn from other follies and profit from it!

See its working already ... Christmas Eve and I spent it in front of a PC instead of binging myself silly. This saved a couple of a Hundred dollars for me little piggy bank!

Merry X'mas one and All!:)

sammyboyfor
25-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Very perceptive of you! I think you are quite right about the 'purchase' of emotion / affection rather than the SEX per se. Self esteem issues? hmmmm ..... an angle which I never really looked at! Thanks. It is a rather useful insight.

Ask yourself whether you'd feel less of a man if you didn't have a KTV gal and a waitress at your beck and call?

If the answer is "yes", then self esteem is part of the overall equation. If the answer is "no", then discard both of them and save yourself a potload of money. :p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
25-12-2007, 10:01 AM

I was responding to another thread by doing some sums on how much it costs me to have an exclusive relationship with a KTV girl. Christmas I give you a present.....THERE IS NO WAY TO HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH A WHORE REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH YOU SPEND :rolleyes:

justime
25-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Ask yourself whether you'd feel less of a man if you didn't have a KTV gal and a waitress at your beck and call?

If the answer is "yes", then self esteem is part of the overall equation. If the answer is "no", then discard both of them and save yourself a potload of money. :p

I really enjoy your comments. Its helpful and it provokes thought.

Self esteem is definitely a part of overall equation. How much I'm not sure. What I do know is that I like to experience joie de vivre (the joy of living) sprinkled by romance, a little variety and good sex. It makes for really living as opposed to merely existing. What is a tad unfortunate is that to me, good sex have to come attached with a degree of emotion. As such, I know I cannot go wholly the commercial route which I realize is the cheaper option monetary -wise.

"Beck and Call" is a stretch. There is no compulsion for them to do my bidding whatsoever except/unless they so desire. Its an open relationship. Everyone is free to date others. The only 'rule' is to be upfront about it. Likewise, I too have shared with them that they are not the only girls in my life. I tell them all about the other relationships, my other KTV jaunts (WL do hate their own bf patronizing their place of work) and other liaisons.

Surprisingly they have accepted and taken the "second wife" role in their stride. Girls loving 'bad' boys? Cultural? Not sure. I don't want to get embroiled in this and detract from the point of my thread which is to identify and hopefully minimise "pecker based" thinking using my and other brother's experience as learning points.

In a twist against popular stereotype, I find that my KTV lass has few (if any ECAs that I know of heretofore besides myself) vis-a-vis the waitress who worked in a normal respectable restaurant at a hotel. The latter has dated other guys besides self. In fact she told me all about it herself. This should not be construed as "asking for permission".

On the other hand, except for her place of work (minimum 'playing' type of nite club), my KTV girl do always respond to my call. I can meet her almost anytime I call. Thus far, whenever I unexpectedly drop by her apartment unannounced, I'll always find her there. Perhaps I should mention here that I do help out to pay her rent and school fees. It could be that her time management skills is impeccable, sheer coincidence or maybe , just maybe the infinitesimal possibility that it may be exclusive relationship :rolleyes: ... (for now anyway, till a better 'patron' come along?)

Availability is a nice thing to have. It feels good emotionally as it suggests that you are a priority in her life. I have however not demanded it from her nor threatened her by withdrawing financial support. It could be that she is stringing me as she sees me as a 'good catch'. Whatever the case, I have to admit that it does play part to stroke the ego (an aspect of self esteem) a little.

Thanks once again for the insight on 'self esteem' Sam. I'll share soon why my expenditure for cheonging is a "pecker based" decision. In addition I will also share several more examples of "pecker based" decision that I have made. And finally I will also provide my take on exactly what is a 'pecker based' decision. Hopefully all these will prove useful and helpful to someone out there.

justime
29-12-2007, 01:29 PM
The idea of Pecker Based thinking is predicated upon the idea of NOT weighing and considering alternatives when in “lust mode”. Oftentimes this leads to regrets.

Yes, it may be tiresome to put in considerable thought in every action and spoil the notion of spontaneity in our daily life. On the other hand, living on a ‘spur of the moment’ every time also means a lost of control. This sense of the ‘lost of control’ gives you the occasional feeling of ennui that all cheongsters will face at some point. You will feel that your life is careening out of control. A sense of ‘Emptiness’, ‘futility’ and ‘transience’ creep in. In effect, you feel miserable. You want to go up the mountain for a while to re-charge. Some retire for good.

A compromise is in order. You need to mingle ‘control’ with spontaneity. How? Just by:
1) Recognize Pecker based thinking
2) Spend a quick second or two to weigh up “opportunity cost”.
3) Always create a choice scenario.
3) Decide if it is still worth it. Temperate lust with due thought process.
4) Once decided, proceed to ‘do it’ (or not). With no regrets.

Decision(s) to spend with regards to cheonging is based usually on impulse. Putting numbers and thinking what you will have to forego if you indulge in it will forge a sense of control.

The key to all these is to always create a choice scenario and to recognize that indulging the flesh is a transient experience and quite literally insatiable.

I gave an example in my life of my spending patterns for cheonging. It is pecker based because I failed to provide numbers and consider opportunity costs. More importantly, I did not create a CHOICE scenario. Once I define that the opportunity cost is a potential dream home, I can take control of my decision. If I still decide to go for it – I will have to live by the consequence.

An example (not my own): If you regularly patronize FL without any sense of budgeting or financial awareness you may actually find that you spend more than you intend. If you go for two $150 sessions per week, that would add up to $1200 per month. Two months of abstinence and you could buy a decent a lap top computer. But abstinence is ‘impossible’, so you create a choice situation in my mind – do I mind having that lap top one month later? Can I wank off one per week instead and save $600 per month. Whatever the decision – you are at least in control. You have given yourself a CHOICE scenario! (From the context of my experience, putting numbers is usually helpful in framing decision making).

I admit that theory and reality does not always align. Goodness knows, although I am aware of peck based reasoning, yet I have succumbed to it numerous times like the above example and the following ones that I will illustrate.

Hard thinking had served me well. It brought me quite a comfortable lifestyle and inures me against feeling miserable when things are not going well. Try my suggestions, if it works, use it. If not, and if you find it utterly crap, ignore it and move on.

Be patient with this thread brothers...

Like a strip tease, it will gradually reveal the concept of pecker based thinking, the strategies you can adopt to overcome it, how to cheong like crazy without succumbing to the feeling of emptiness that such activity usually brings and hopefully gives some stimulation to both heads while in the process!

justime
29-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Pecker Woes #2: It is just business darling! Nothing Personal ….

Pecker Woes #3: It’s safer with “Innocent Girls”

The Background:

Two pecker based decisions can be gleaned from the following story that I will share.

I was attending a business associate wedding dinner at Bangkok. As I arrived early (over provided for traffic delays), I decide to do a walkabout to wile time. Passing by a mirrored storefront, I noticed that my hair is rather messy. A nice trimming would make me more presentable. Little did I know that this small decision will eventually lead me to ‘owning some shares in a “mini hair salon/spa”.

Entering a hair dressing salon, I noticed the usual ‘bustle’ of hair salon activities. Harried stylists running about, “katoey” (err… David Gan like characters) making small talk and the usual smell of hair chemical assault the olfactory.

I was served tea and told to wait. Surveying the surroundings, my eyes instinctively drew toward a young lady in white. She is in her early twenty, have fair complexion like a Thai Chinese and rather tall. Her hair is jet black with narry a highlight or tint – quite surprising coming from a hair dresser background. A translucent white top with short sleeves give a hint of the supple flesh beneath. Nice black jeans that is a wee bit short gives hint of her long pins. Through her profile, I can see that she is relatively endowed. Given that I kena trick numerous times by push up bras, I just appreciated the shape and took it as is.

Like radar, I tracked her every move and actions involuntarily. She moves gracefully. And when she smiles, it is wide and shows two rows of even teeth. It is framed by two deep dimples on her cheek.

Pheng (Thai for “powder”) was a shampoo girl, not a stylist it turned out. When she bend over to wash a customer, I wished that I was seated in front of her in order to catch a glimpse of her cleavage peeking through the V neck white top.

Pheng walked passed me and said “Wait a while okay?”. These were her very first words to me. It turned out to be very prescient and something which will I hear very often as well. As she walked toward the washing area, my eyes tracked her slightly swaying hips. “Nice shape but not enough of a bum”, I thought to myself.

Unfortunately when it was my turn, I was assigned to another shampoo girl. I gently requested for her but was told, all was ‘”same-same”. I was even teased about it by the David Gan character.

Sitting by the chair, I closed my eyes as the shampoo lady lathered my scalp. There was a brief interlude, a pause and then altogether another sensation scratching my head. It felt better. Long fingers, good for handjob …. I only hope that it is NOT David Gan! Opening my eyes slowly, I saw a sweetest of smile through the mirror. In the land of a thousand smiles, this one smile catches my breath! ;)