PDA

View Full Version : Would u suggest a gal to go into prositution ?

Striker79
23-12-2007, 10:42 AM
dunno if this topic had been discussed b4,

i got to know a china syt from ktv, she never go out with clients b4 but she had a massive debts of about SGD$10,000.

just by depending on tips, she wont be able 2 make it. the only way is to provide full service.

i am sure she will be very popular as she is cute, sweet and very very gf feeling.

but yet, i do not wish her to go into this line ....

would u suggest,

1) a ktv gal / friend
2) gf
3) wife

to go into prositution to pay off her debts ?

Striker79
23-12-2007, 10:59 AM
eerrmm.. forgot to add the yes/no poll ... :o

lacoruna69
23-12-2007, 11:54 AM
There's a few factors to consider.

1. Does she need to clear the debt in a short time?
2. Has she done it before? (If she's a virgin, please PM me:D)

Even if she decided to go into this line, there are also various factors that determine whether she can make $.

1. Her attitude n service.
2. Her calling price.

It's a consumer's market now. If she's no good, she will not have any business.

Mrxhub
24-12-2007, 05:18 AM
If u really wish to help her, just send her to LES VEGA/LIDO KTV.....don ask her to go prositution lah, if u really treat her as frd....SGD$10K is nothing....kenna BAO by a rich uncle for 1 or 2mth can liao...if u mention she really that chio...should be no problem. :)

aczeta76
24-12-2007, 08:56 AM
If u really wish to help her, just send her to LES VEGA/LIDO KTV.....don ask her to go prositution lah, if u really treat her as frd....SGD$10K is nothing....kenna BAO by a rich uncle for 1 or 2mth can liao...if u mention she really that chio...should be no problem. :)

I would agree with Mrxhub but if she decides to FL. please let me know...:p

HuiGe3387
24-12-2007, 10:51 AM
You one person cannot worry for so many girls. Talk to any of them sure have debts problems, divorcee with kid, money not enough, wanna buy house stay with mother. Don't get yourself entangled with their problems.

colins
24-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Are you sure you should even provide a solution? Sounds like typical trap scenario by ktv girls (no offense to your judgement), esp girls who like you described, know how to please guys with looks and affection. Morally everybody will hit an psychological wall before they can suggest to any girl to try prostitution. The girl may want to capitalise on that and make you accept them as gf or even wife (unthinkable). After you choose a solution for her, she'll simply unload all her problems onto your lap.

Let her decide for herself, bro. Leave your emotion out if not you sure get hurt.

naemlo
24-12-2007, 02:46 PM
i got to know a china syt from ktv, she never go out with clients b4 but she had a massive debts of about SGD$10,000.

Out of 10 WL I met in KTV, 8 have debts.... :rolleyes:

Anyway these WL gers r not stupid, they know what is the fastest way to earn big money.

As for wife n gf of cos no.

gonggong18
24-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Thot someone remarked that if we don't buck up all of our women will be ...came out in the press

hotsoup16
24-12-2007, 02:50 PM
For me, the shortest answer NO

ahpaul25
24-12-2007, 03:05 PM

I agree with mrxhub.....don pull her to FL....:)

sammyboyfor
24-12-2007, 03:11 PM
would u suggest,

1) a ktv gal / friend
2) gf
3) wife

KTV gals are all whores anyway. You don't have to suggest anything.:rolleyes:

84gunner
24-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Most WLs borrow $$ to get outta the country to work as WLs!! 10k SGD is considered not so bad, there's quite alot of them even in debts of 6 digit figure in RMB!!!

A hokkien saying, "可以娶鸡作妻,不可娶妻做鸡"。

no_faith
24-12-2007, 03:50 PM
would u suggest,

1) a ktv gal / friend
2) gf
3) wife

to go into prositution to pay off her debts ?for option 3, i very confuse why wife is in the poll.
which guy can really suggest to his wife into prositution?
:confused:

i believe as long they have step into the industry, they have incurred debts.

i tink she "yi shi qian qian".:D

colins
24-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Most of the PRC girls pay around 10 to 20k RMB to come over here on tourist pass, that amount includes air ticket and depends on the province they are from. For remote areas or black listed areas, agents charge higher but very seldom pass 20k RMB range. For Student pass, the chinese agent charges 8k to 20k. For working permit, the market rate is up to 50-60k depending on the wage of the job. All these are charged in China. If you say 10K SGD, its 50K rmb. So its up to you to judge where the debt came from. The best lies is one with some truth in it.

But of cos, the girl is worth more to bros who have already given their heart away to her.

Safsa
24-12-2007, 03:57 PM

iher debts ?

which girl working in KTV dun have a sad story?

some need to support family...
some need to support her eat low-tor boyfriend
some need to settle her own high end spending
some oversea girl need to repay the money loan to come over to Sg

many points lead to need to settle debt.

never encounter any girl before is into this line for the free drink and free karaoke.

Borat_sg
24-12-2007, 04:30 PM
The answer is no.

MiniHawk
24-12-2007, 04:37 PM
She will find a way out, she have many friends in this line. Of course if you wanna help her to resolve the problem, by all means but dun regret later.:p

old_yet_horny
24-12-2007, 04:40 PM
10K SGD debt is not alot lah..

Let me try with some simple maths..

Nitely tips (no extra services): On average S$200
Weekly Tips: On average S$ 1200.00
Monthly: Approx S$5000.00
Monthly expenese including rental: S$1200.00
Balance: S$3800.00

If she endure for a 2 more months by getting in and out of sg to chop her passport (social visit), she will break even. If she is on student pass and can last another 2 more months, she will make profit.

Bro TS, I assumed she works in some small KTV/Medium and if she is really so good (Young and pretty) why dun she work in bigger or classier KTVs like Lido Palace, Las Vegas etc etc.. I believe she can earn more over there or easily double.. If she is lucky, maybe some business man will "Bao" her for a month??:rolleyes:

I checked..10K is really too little to be considered a debt for these PRCs.. I have seen some who got a 20 to 30K debt..

For the record, I will never push anyone into selling herself even if she is a nobody to me not to mention GF or wifey.. I will only buy if a gal offers to sell..:)

monster.cookie
24-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Dear Bro TS,

you can call me a cynic but i already smell a KC Trap in the setting from here. Every one of them will have their own sob stories. Curiously, i keep meeting those with sick mothers.

Maybe there is some good souls in the line but sadly I have never met and have long lost faith in the WL scene.

If i were in your shoes, either

1. Offer her 10k for 3 months companiionship (if you got the dough and the hots for her)

2. Tell her you have a horde of friends who will patronize her (myself included) if she decides to FL.

3. Move on to the next SYT which is readily available in most KTVs and see got newere stories boh.

CHeerios!

Castrol
24-12-2007, 05:09 PM
2. Tell her you have a horde of friends who will patronize her (myself included) if she decides to FL.

ok threadstarter, please take this advice. dont leave us dangling. :D

carmeo88
24-12-2007, 10:21 PM
In this case must wait for FR.:D

dap26
24-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Out of 10 WL I met in KTV, 8 have debts.... :rolleyes:

i tot shld be out of 1000 WL u hv meet in KTV,800 hv debts..:D:p

naemlo
24-12-2007, 10:51 PM
i tot shld be out of 1000 WL u hv meet in KTV,800 hv debts..:D:p

Peng you, u appear again... not going KTV to celebrate xmas with mm? :D

dap26
24-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Peng you, u appear again... not going KTV to celebrate xmas with mm? :D

Haha no leh,u nv go to pub or ktv to hug mm meh??:D

naemlo
24-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Haha no leh,u nv go to pub or ktv to hug mm meh??:D

Long time no go liao.... waiting for u to activate. I want to hug mm n kc with them. :D

fuck2fuck
24-12-2007, 11:01 PM
There are so many girl with debts..how many of them can you help.My suggestion is forget about it...

Cum In Mouth
24-12-2007, 11:07 PM
i would suggest depend on the circumstances.

dap26
24-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Long time no go liao.... waiting for u to activate. I want to hug mm n kc with them.

Dun like tat lah,u kc king leh...Wait all the mm kena kc by u then left no more for us liao..:pTat why i din go to SJG's regular joint liao cos heard tat u hv been kcing ard there...:D

JediSkull
25-12-2007, 01:51 AM
Dun like tat lah,u kc king leh...Wait all the mm kena kc by u then left no more for us liao..:pTat why i din go to SJG's regular joint liao cos heard tat u hv been kcing ard there...:D

yeah lor!~!~ bro naemlo knows how to kc those gals!~~! at the rate he's going....... the gals BO CHUN liao!

JediSkull
25-12-2007, 01:54 AM

just by depending on tips, she wont be able 2 make it. the only way is to provide full service.

i am sure she will be very popular as she is cute, sweet and very very gf feeling.

would u suggest,

1) a ktv gal / friend
2) gf
3) wife

cmon lor!~!~ SGD$10k is nothing!~!~ those chio GL cat100 gals hit 12k-18k a month!!! One of my shanghai mei mei tells me she dun wanna work ktv coz too slow even though can hit 6k a month! u sure she cute and sweet? if she really is, here alot of SYT lovers willing to pay the moola to bonk her leh!

naemlo
25-12-2007, 02:07 AM
why i din go to SJG's regular joint liao cos heard tat u hv been kcing ard there...:D

I long time also no go. Waiting for u to teach me a skill or 2 there. :rolleyes:

yeah lor!~!~ bro naemlo knows how to kc those gals!~~! at the rate he's going....... the gals BO CHUN liao!

Nbz u breathe thru the same nose hole as dap26? Both same same, appear suddenly n come n chak me. Long time no c u in GL. U die where?? Which mm u with??? I thought u want to intro me a local mm to take care of me? :rolleyes:

JediSkull
25-12-2007, 02:19 AM
I long time also no go. Waiting for u to teach me a skill or 2 there. :rolleyes:

Nbz u breathe thru the same nose hole as dap26? Both same same, appear suddenly n come n chak me. Long time no c u in GL. U die where?? Which mm u with??? I thought u want to intro me a local mm to take care of me? :rolleyes:

wah liew..... I not really a GL cheongster leh. u should know wat kinda cats I play mah....... I waiting for my linlin come back b4 chinese new year. savings lots of ammo for her! :D I dun have enuff mms to share lar. unlike u!!! so many!!! pls spare me some!~!~

naemlo
25-12-2007, 02:24 AM
savings lots of ammo for her! :D

Nbzzz all come this thread n disturb. Ppl having headache over this cute WL mm. Pls suggest whether the ger should go into prositution. If yes, pls take queue no. :D

JediSkull
25-12-2007, 02:30 AM
Nbzzz all come this thread n disturb. Ppl having headache over this cute WL mm. Pls suggest whether the ger should go into prositution. If yes, pls take queue no. :D

the TS must be a newbie..... these gals cannot bliff them totally one leh...... 10k is seriously nothing for a gal who comes to sg to work as ktv gal or FL/GL WL lor!!! If she really SYT, think TS can ask her to serve the bros here..... I wan 1st blood!!! :p

mansgp
25-12-2007, 04:40 AM
There's no need to suggest. I've seen many so-called innocent gals who were conned and paid a high price to come to Singapore to earn big bucks, only to find out that tips alone is insufficient to cover their initial investments. Many had somehow transformed from innocent gals to FLs, not because they wanted to recover their outlay but by the lure of money. There are also a handful who cut their losses and returned to their homeland empty handed rather than to sell their flesh and dignity.

Like some of the bros suggest, if her intention is to cover her costs and she is good looking enough, getting a sugar daddy beats prostituting herself. There are many rich suckers out there willing to part with tens of thousands a month to bao ktv gals.

Best is to let nature and market force take its own course.

JediSkull
25-12-2007, 05:10 AM
There's no need to suggest. I've seen many so-called innocent gals who were conned and paid a high price to come to Singapore to earn big bucks, only to find out that tips alone is insufficient to cover their initial investments. Many had somehow transformed from innocent gals to FLs, not because they wanted to recover their outlay but by the lure of money. There are also a handful who cut their losses and returned to their homeland empty handed rather than to sell their flesh and dignity.

Like some of the bros suggest, if her intention is to cover her costs and she is good looking enough, getting a sugar daddy beats prostituting herself. There are many rich suckers out there willing to part with tens of thousands a month to bao ktv gals.

Best is to let nature and market force take its own course.

wah... rich suckers?~?~ one of my millionaire frens married one~!!:(

DTCEPL
26-12-2007, 06:19 PM
would u suggest,

1) a ktv gal / friend
2) gf
3) wife

A man who suggest that his wife or gf go into prositution regardless of whatever reasons, deserved to be strike by lightning. He should loved the woman and not hurt her in any way. I would rather die to protect my wife and gf from getting hurt then to suggest such crazy ideas to resolve a $ matter.

But these of course don't apply to a KTV gal/friend as there isn't love involved.

Just my personal views, no offence Bro.

Heart Break Kid
26-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Most of the PRC girls pay around 10 to 20k RMB to come over here on tourist pass, that amount includes air ticket and depends on the province they are from. For remote areas or black listed areas, agents charge higher but very seldom pass 20k RMB range. For Student pass, the chinese agent charges 8k to 20k. For working permit, the market rate is up to 50-60k depending on the wage of the job. All these are charged in China. If you say 10K SGD, its 50K rmb. So its up to you to judge where the debt came from. The best lies is one with some truth in it.

But of cos, the girl is worth more to bros who have already given their heart away to her.

Well its true .. SGD 2K is the normal rate for those on tourist pass.

After all .. their main objective is to earn fast & big buckets of cash in short possible time here. As mi ever said before ..
at end of their stay in S'pore they can be richer than anyone of us here :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
26-12-2007, 09:46 PM

would u suggest,

1) a ktv gal / friend
2) gf
3) wife

SGD $10,000 is a small debt for these KTV girls to overcome lah :D

Ducati Corse
27-12-2007, 02:51 AM

IMHO, no. Once down this route, will be hard to get out .

ahpaul25
27-12-2007, 03:54 AM
wah... rich suckers?~?~ one of my millionaire frens married one~!!:(

Should feel happy for them ma.....hehe :D Hope time passes, it become REAL.

Fongster
27-12-2007, 04:26 AM
Well its true .. SGD 2K is the normal rate for those on tourist pass.

After all .. their main objective is to earn fast & big buckets of cash in short possible time here. As mi ever said before ..
at end of their stay in S'pore they can be richer than anyone of us here :rolleyes::rolleyes:

agree and its rather easy to calculate their earnings anyway. ;)

T-Kee
27-12-2007, 07:40 AM
Nope, maybe can try to lend her some cash / settle the debt for her.

Then it will be up to you on how you want her to repay.:D

colins
27-12-2007, 10:35 AM
I heard once that one FL brought 50K SGD back (to shenyang) after 60 days. The lady who told me this brought at least 20K back and thats still conservative estimate. That FL already got 4 condos at her hometown and she earned them with 4 trips to SG. Anyhow estimate the 4 condos also more than 1 million rmb as they are in the city.

Yeah, we may like to check them out in GL and on the streets, but bros how many of us got 4 condos?

Heart Break Kid
27-12-2007, 02:35 PM
I heard once that one FL brought 50K SGD back (to shenyang) after 60 days. The lady who told me this brought at least 20K back and thats still conservative estimate. That FL already got 4 condos at her hometown and she earned them with 4 trips to SG. Anyhow estimate the 4 condos also more than 1 million rmb as they are in the city.

Yeah, we may like to check them out in GL and on the streets, but bros how many of us got 4 condos?

Those chio syts that are student pass for 2 years earned the most.
Net earning a month at least SGD $5,000 after paying their school fee & rental.
They will find some suckers to pay for their meals, prepaid cards top up & clothing.

SGD $5,000 x 24 months = SGD $120,000 (net saving)

SGD $120,000 converted at 5 times to RMB 600,000 yuans.

btw ... be warned before they fly to China, they will look for some fresh suckers & chop them $1K or $2K with their pitiful sob story before secretly fly back to China.

old_yet_horny
27-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Those chio syts that are student pass for 2 years earned the most.
Net earning a month at least SGD $5,000 after paying their school fee & rental.
They will find some suckers to pay for their meals, prepaid cards top up & clothing.

SGD $5,000 x 24 months = SGD $120,000 (net saving)

SGD $120,000 converted at 5 times to RMB 600,000 yuans.

btw ... be warned before they fly to China, they will look for some fresh suckers & chop them $1K or $2K with their pitiful sob story before secretly fly back to China.

Bro HBK,

Me too got to know 1 PRC working at Las Vegas..Took a student pass here to learn IT but moonlighting as a KTV girl, she told me that she came here after being inspired by a legend in her home town in Chong Ching.

Its about this Ang Pai KTV gal also used to be working in Las Vegas.. Hear say this Ang Pai kenna Bao by some rich mid 40ish kind of Tau Kay..Willing to pay her just to go for dinners and drinks + Bonks outside. Some more this Sugar Daddy alwaysnnot in Sg.. Guess how much she get from this sugar daddy per month??

S$8K nett leh..

Behind that Robert, how many other Roberts she got no body knows..???
After doing all the maths, I guess she can easily make 20 to 30 grand a month..

But no matter what, still have to give crdedit to all these PRCs.. They are damn good in getting into the soft spots of men.. Too bad me not loaded, so not their target.. kekekeke..:p

xilverzap
27-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Answer is NO.

But at least girls have a way out to get money. All they need is spread their legs and money start cuming in.

Men, if no money and in debt..... DIE leow.

colins
28-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Chinese sayings,

One person want to give shit also must find another who can eat shit. Else nothing will happen right. I was away from Singapore for half a decade, when I am back, PRC are all over the place and sometimes I feel that I din suffer another culture shock because its the same people from China!

I remember one awakening session when I was with my friend in geylang. He was relating to me how the prc girls will come, where they stay, what they do when they touch down, how they hand hold the newbies, their career paths and their earnings...etc A whole new world spawned over just a couple of years, I guess. Long time ago, such 'bao' story I also heard, but not in such magnitude. Now even taxi-drivers are doing it (pls I'm not saying they are poor but I'm quoting the change in mindsets). It used to be a game for da lao ban who earns 100k a month who can bao some malaysian girls.

Now, although I hate to admit, things are a lot more happening! ;);)

ahpaul25
28-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Answer is NO.

But at least girls have a way out to get money. All they need is spread their legs and money start cuming in.

True lor for lady....now man also can clear debt easily, be a porn gigglo star in beijing....once mth also RMB$50k min.

VF 35
28-12-2007, 03:52 PM
That will be a pimp then :p

Steadyman1
28-12-2007, 04:17 PM
... It used to be a game for da lao ban who earns 100k a month who can bao some malaysian girls.

Now, although I hate to admit, things are a lot more happening! ;);)

Ya alot of happening .. till cheongsters (who are not big bosses) also "Bao" until URA "Bao" them cos Bankrupt. I cant say all PRC but most are really Money Sucker. Just be carefull with their KC trap and cheong wisely.

dap26
28-12-2007, 05:49 PM
True lor for lady....now man also can clear debt easily, be a porn gigglo star in beijing....once mth also RMB$50k min.

I think muz be very yandao then can qualify.

ahpaul25
28-12-2007, 06:11 PM
I think muz be very yandao then can qualify.

Haha....I seem the beijing duck....man, I'm more qualify than them....even my gfs say so...but she will dislike me if I ever be 1....wan me to stay at her side. :D

dap26
29-12-2007, 12:24 AM
Haha....I seem the beijing duck....man, I'm more qualify than them....even my gfs say so...but she will dislike me if I ever be 1....wan me to stay at her side. :D

Oic...then u muz be fortunate to hv this gf..:)

Heart Break Kid
29-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Bro HBK,

Me too got to know 1 PRC working at Las Vegas..Took a student pass here to learn IT but moonlighting as a KTV girl, she told me that she came here after being inspired by a legend in her home town in Chong Ching.

Its about this Ang Pai KTV gal also used to be working in Las Vegas.. Hear say this Ang Pai kenna Bao by some rich mid 40ish kind of Tau Kay..Willing to pay her just to go for dinners and drinks + Bonks outside. Some more this Sugar Daddy alwaysnnot in Sg.. Guess how much she get from this sugar daddy per month??

S$8K nett leh..

Behind that Robert, how many other Roberts she got no body knows..???
After doing all the maths, I guess she can easily make 20 to 30 grand a month..

But no matter what, still have to give credit to all these PRCs.. They are damn good in getting into the soft spots of men.. Too bad me not loaded, so not their target.. kekekeke..:p

You are right.. Bro OYH

The pretty ones got no lack of suitors or customers. Recently I know one PRC KTV girl who student pass ending in few months times and she still looking for few more new roberts to chop before flying back to Chongqing. :D

Heart Break Kid
29-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Answer is NO.

KTV girls is cheapest of all creatures on earth...yet they always act high & expensive :mad:

vkoolboi
30-12-2007, 06:42 PM
One of my friend who cannot make it to local uni went to overseas to study and his wife went with him. Money not enough, so wife prostitute herself to earn some money.

Another friend who is rich got to have sex with the wife and end up paying for the degree of his friend. This was a story told by the rich friend when he returned to MLand.

The story was longer, the wife was servicing all his friends, about 20 of them. Taking turns.

Heart Break Kid
30-12-2007, 08:37 PM
One of my friend who cannot make it to local uni went to overseas to study and his wife went with him. Money not enough, so wife prostitute herself to earn some money.

Another friend who is rich got to have sex with the wife and end up paying for the degree of his friend. This was a story told by the rich friend when he returned to MLand.

The story was longer, the wife was servicing all his friends, about 20 of them. Taking turns.

When money is not enough.. earn thru proper means first. Had sufficient saving then pursue higher education, this person who let his wife prostitute herself for tuition fees is rotten egg :mad: no pride & integrity at all.

Airbus_A380
30-12-2007, 09:53 PM
If she willingly wanted then go ahead lo :D

dap26
30-12-2007, 10:06 PM
When money is not enough.. earn thru proper means first. Had sufficient saving then pursue higher education, this person who let his wife prostitute herself for tuition fees is rotten egg :mad: no pride & integrity at all.

Ya agree,dun the guy feel upset tat his wife earning this $$ for him..

virginboy
30-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Honestly speaking, PRC girls working in KTV have not sense of virtues. Sex to them is pretty much like eating rice. Even if some of them don't sleep around with customers, they probably had sex with different guys back in their hometown before they come over. If your friend is having financial problem, she would know what to do. You don't need to pity her, otherwise you will end up as a sucker.

GLHunter
30-12-2007, 10:50 PM
I agree with mrxhub.....don pull her to FL....:)

I think that will bring very bad karma.. dun backside itchy go & risk this unnecessarily.

ktv ger knew & considered this option from the first day they join their profession. this is more likely to be the first bait she is throwing at you to get free money.

vkoolboi
02-01-2008, 01:03 PM

What to do? His wife agreed to it so that she could help him. Even when he is back, he ocassionally offer wife to his closer friends as he is in and out of job. Wife was offered to me and another friend. My other friend fucked her and said that she gave him a very memorable fuck. I did not do with the wife and told this guy (the husband) all the moral stuff.

Now, all the other guys around me think that I am stupid. Sometimes, I also regret. Maybe I should not try to be too moralisitic, just fuck, since wife agree and husband happy to count more money. Anyway, I break up friendship with this guy already.

maia
02-01-2008, 01:43 PM
I think if hubby really prostitutes the wife, then no harm lor ... though it is easier said than done, but if wife really chio, I think I will go for it