PDA

View Full Version : "New Year 2008 Resolution For SEX "

andyk
22-12-2007, 06:36 PM
Dear BROs,

As the year 2007 end is days' away & a brand new year 2008 will open new & great sexual opportunties & experiences,what are your New Year Resolutions ?

To kick start this,mine as follows :

-> Tis yr i actually became much active with all the PRC babes mostly from ktvs & "agents"...I would liked to "minimise" especially those from the ktvs because several had great "packaging" but after U "unwrapped" them,some were disappointing since their rates are much more from my favorite "agent" of the 2007 - Mr.Crystal1001 aka Revamp...

-> Always must insist on "viewing 1st or no deal" from any "agent because it'll be "quality & not quantity" from now onwards...

-> In case no "quality supply then my "bonk funds" will use for those "overpriced SG babes" that other "agents" have been promoting or use it for overseas "super biz cum bonk trips" liked my favorite cities liked Bangkok,Hong Kong & Macau.

-> Be Xtra cautious & declined any babes that offer "unprotected BJs" etc...since these days the "super bugs" are super powerful that even the scientist have a hard time fighting them !

-> Finally I'll do my very best to be "fiitter & stronger to enjoy my SEX longer & deeper !!!"

Cheers & All The Very BEST !
Andyk ;)

ang076
22-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Mine is :

More good quality gals that are adventurous and willing to engage in kinky sex...

More uniform theme spa- the terrace house/bungalow with indoor pool and theme rooms staffed by many gals in uniform( RQ, NUrse, cheongsam lady, OL, schoolgals,airhostesses ).

Make more passive income online so that I can finance sexual desires , like bonking 2 CAT150 gals in GL wearing uniform, lacy lingerie set in 90 mins session.

Making my first USD 10,000 monthly thru passive income online so that I can eat roast beef and drink good wine and bonking 1 gal who ask for $500, or 2 gals for $600...

lacoruna69
22-12-2007, 08:06 PM
1. Have more part time PRC SYT students (with hot bods) for bonking.

2. Make a second visit to GongBei or visit ChangPing for a nice 2008 experience.

best123
22-12-2007, 10:11 PM
MIne is to make a pilgrimage to Macau and Changping...:p

Also locally to bonk more SYTs... think I am getting too much MILF in 07:D

Hua Hee Tio Ho
22-12-2007, 10:20 PM
I hope everyone here hua hee tio ho, hua hua hee hee :D

andyk
23-12-2007, 07:50 AM
Probably the "biggest" reminder for my New Year 2008 Resolution For SEX is

- Daily exercise - walking,treadmill,biking....Must keep fit & stay healthy always !...Do that & U will enjoy your SEX more !!!

- Hope to find a SG SYT babe that can share mutual interest liked movies,music & have a beautiful face & shapely body to enjoy great SEX together !....As sometimes i really think it's mindless keep changing SEX partners...of course there's no fuss as U juz pay & U have the option to RTF or kiss goodbye forever without any obligations...

- Instead of unnecessary bonking & KTV expenses,this should to use for other more "meaningful" stuffs liked treating my "old folks" a weekly enjoyable meal,self improvement stuffs liked studying foreign lingo ( dun LOL i can't read chinese,it's terrible since i have so many PRC gal frens that sms me ! :D ),travel & explore every city in PRC...Most important treat myself better !!!

Enjoy your Sunday,BROs !
Andyk

tk-king
23-12-2007, 10:36 AM
hope to find another FB as hot as the previous :o

STK01
23-12-2007, 01:11 PM
My 2008 resolution for commercial sex is

- To cut down on chionging expenses and limit myself on these activities. :D

andyk
23-12-2007, 11:30 PM

-> Same same,BRO....this year i overspent every month on all tis sexual activities....from now on....it's be quality,quality & quality or else juz expend all my energy in the GYM or Golf Course & then enjoy a good proper massage ! These days i really liked all these new spa & well decorated foot & neck & shoulder massage & the latest is Bathing Culture @ Temple Street...juz love the comfortable seating with LCD TV...it's currently my No.1 favourite joint !!!.....So my new year resolution is to "shape & toughen up my body daily & after that "reward my efforts with either body or foot massage"....It's really addictive !!! ;)

best123
24-12-2007, 12:18 PM
hope to find another FB as hot as the previous :o

a FB would only be in my dreams........ hope my dream comes true for 08!!

PinkNipsLover
24-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Wishing all samsters here Merry XMAS ! :D

Warrior Of Zen
24-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Mine is to find a job in the land of dragons - China. So can be closer to all the PRC mms, and have lots of spare $$$ too :D

sammyboyfor
24-12-2007, 01:14 PM
-> Finally I'll do my very best to be "fiitter & stronger to enjoy my SEX longer & deeper !!!"

Cheers & All The Very BEST !
Andyk ;)

My goal is to have 2000+ users logged on to sammyboyforum.com during peak hours on a regular basis.

andyk
24-12-2007, 03:38 PM
My goal is to have 2000+ users logged on to sammyboyforum.com during peak hours on a regular basis.

Hello ! What a honour to read U,Mr.SammyBoy here !!!

Let me have to chance of doing a great job to provide me & others this "virtual space" to chilled out & get to know new buddies !

Wishing U the very best & good luck to your 2008 goal !
Btw what's the nos of current peak users ? Juz wanted to know a bit more so I can understand more wat's the gap current levels & your goal ?

Wishing U & everyone here a Merry X'mas ahead !!!
Have a great celebrations & holiday !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

zenmeyang
24-12-2007, 03:47 PM
my new year resolution is:

to cheong and dun get caught ...

sammyboyfor
24-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Wishing U the very best & good luck to your 2008 goal !
Btw what's the nos of current peak users ? Juz wanted to know a bit more so I can understand more wat's the gap current levels & your goal ?

All the info is there in real time on the forum homepage!:confused:

ahpaul25
24-12-2007, 03:53 PM
My 2008 NEW YEAR Resolution:

- Hit 7 PRC wifes
- Wifes From zhuhai/shenzhen/dalian/haerbin/hebei/shanghai/beijing
- Earning my 1st million RMB in Beijing
- Get a PR in CHINA

paisehlah
24-12-2007, 04:08 PM

Bro,
Mine is 3G, Gold, Golf and Girls (Guni).

paisehlah
24-12-2007, 04:17 PM
- Wifes From zhuhai/shenzhen/dalian/haerbin/hebei/shanghai/beijing
- Earning my 1st million RMB in Beijing

Bro,
Marrying a Shanghai or Beijing girls with an apartment, you can earn at least one million RMB each, the rest consider half a million, you will have RMB4.5 million liao.........hehe!

ahpaul25
24-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Bro,
Marrying a Shanghai or Beijing girls with an apartment, you can earn at least one million RMB each, the rest consider half a million, you will have RMB4.5 million liao.........hehe!

Haha.....Beijing, already have a SYT babe awaiting for me to live with her liao....I just need to earn my own $$ would do.....:)

mrgatsby
24-12-2007, 04:28 PM
permanently quit cheonging for the gal that i really like and stay loyal to her.

block11
24-12-2007, 04:32 PM
simple.... safe and wonderful sex within practical limits :D

andyk
24-12-2007, 04:53 PM
All the info is there in real time on the forum homepage!:confused:

Ok Cool ! Noted Already !..Cheers,Andyk ;)

TerminatorX
25-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Wishes all have gd health and go lucky :D

andyk
25-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Merry X'mas Guys ( & Gals !!!...since i read that our SBF was featured in gal's website & more female surfers here !!! )

Hope that everyone had a great time last nite !
For me,it was our yearly super great X'mas party time again !
Thought that this year everyone had big smiles & in the best mood after "windfalls from stocks & property deals"...No,not much for me tis year but hopefully next year will be a much better year for me & U guys too !!!

After lots of wine,i was really glad that i made it back without "road blocks"..definitely dun want any "unwanted x'mas present from those guys in blue uniforms" ha ha !

Checked with few buddies their new year resolution & mostly to "slim down especially their abs..." think this is our big problem with so much eating & very little excercise...Makes me more determined to prove to those who say "ai ya ! new yr resolution are meant to be broken so forget it la !"...they are losers !!!

Another important thing that i really want is to be "more organised at my work place & home....we always have this lazy habit of juz stacking up unwanted stuffs or we always think we will read this or use this,etc...but after years they are still rotting away there !!! U guys too ? ha ha !

By managing all this,then it'll surely help me "minimise all tis unnecessary spendings & time with all my short term gal frens !"...recent days all they kept repeating to me it only same matter - $$$$$$$....think my hearing is very immuned to all this !!!.....How many can U help or take care ?? When the chances of meeting someone new every week is so high !!!

It's tiring & getting very boring for me with all this so I'm juz focused on my New Year Solutions !!!

Enjoy yr X'mas !!!
Andyk ;)

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
25-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Mine is simple enough....to be a good samster & earn 25 points to gain rep power ;)

andyk
25-12-2007, 03:01 PM

->> BRO,i put my money where my mouth is....since my last lustful sexual encounter with Lust Cousin KE...i have been spending $$$s on myself which i have not been doing for the longest time,it may be a best solution how i'll minimise all these free spending - Sextra expenses on PRC babes !

So far i have brought about 20 CDs that's mostly Jazzy vocals which are really great for my soul & sleep & it definitely great to lift my mood to a high !!

And i have "invested" in a pair of the latest NIKE running shoes that cost $250...which i'm dying to try it out later !!

And i have brought another CD player for my home office to keep me on the high & kill any boredom !!...

So will wait for my next month's credit bills to deter me from all tis Sextra activities !!!

Enjoy Life more !!!
Andyk ;)

imaisaki
25-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Mine will be;

More, value$$$ for bonk, cos $$ no enough this days (eg. $50/2/2 w/Rm incl). I dun mind MILF with good horny look:p Happy New Years! ahead!!!! Bro! Go!Go!Go!:D

H_81
25-12-2007, 06:26 PM

ha ha...... this is mine too. What a coincident :D

diver69er
25-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Haha.....Beijing, already have a SYT babe awaiting for me to live with her liao....I just need to earn my own $$ would do.....:)

Same.Mine is in Si chuan.So....maybe my 08 resolution is to make a trip up there to look her up......:) She just bought an apartment, asked me to go visit her....

ahpaul25
25-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Same.Mine is in Si chuan.So....maybe my 08 resolution is to make a trip up there to look her up......:) She just bought an apartment, asked me to go visit her....

U better be bro, is the sincere in u, I already plan my route to find all my gfs next year....haiz....headache man....I now abit scared, what happened if all ask me to marry them, I will cut throat liao....:(

diver69er
25-12-2007, 07:22 PM
U better be bro, is the sincere in u, I already plan my route to find all my gfs next year....haiz....headache man....I now abit scared, what happened if all ask me to marry them, I will cut throat liao....:(

Hee Hee.....Here's to a busy 2008.....:D

andyk
25-12-2007, 08:02 PM
After a very enjoyable X'mas lunch with my old folks & such a nice & cool afternoon I had to take advantage by trying out my new Nike running shoes at the Botanic Park nearby...so comfortable for my feet & it felt great !!! And i want to do this ahead of my intended New Year Resolutions..of keeping fit & healthy !...And in between i'll need to start going to the golf driving range to "zero" my swing & touch again before playing on the course...i have taken "a very long break liked almost 2 years...totally burnout !" & so now that the interest is back so it'll be great to "catch up with all my golf kakis again !"...and this is also another New Year Resolution for me !

As for all my seXual escapades & the madness of checking in & out of the hotel 81 & others this'll be my good temp break from all this unnecessary expenses...and so till the "agent" have any new GEMs that can really stir up my seXual urge to bonk them then i'll share any good FRs !!!...:D

hotsoup16
25-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Mine is very simple as age is catching up. I only...only hope that my little bro will stand tall and strong for year 2008:D

andyk
25-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Mine is very simple as age is catching up. I only...only hope that my little bro will stand tall and strong for year 2008:D

-> BRO,not sure how old U are ? But sometimes there's are various factors why U dun have a solid hard on ? Think your physical & mental self matters a lot !!! ha ha !

-> If U have someone in front of U that's seductive & stimulating,that'll help too !!!

Not sure if others agree or not ???

Cheers !
Andyk

hotsoup16
25-12-2007, 09:35 PM
-> BRO,not sure how old U are ? But sometimes there's are various factors why U dun have a solid hard on ? Think your physical & mental self matters a lot !!! ha ha !

-> If U have someone in front of U that's seductive & stimulating,that'll help too !!!

Not sure if others agree or not ???

Cheers !
Andyk

bro,
thank you for yr encouragement:)

andyk
25-12-2007, 09:52 PM
bro,
thank you for yr encouragement:)

-> U are most welcome,BRO ! Since I'm already in my mid 40s & for me i try to read & understand how to prolong this seXual fun & enjoyment as long as possible !....Juz hate it when U have this babe all hot & ready,then U can't satisfy & make happy !!! Damn wasted & there may be not 2nd chance !!!.....Another thing,if U have a regular seXual partner,that's really great if U can keep up the SeXual momentum & if U dun have,then it juz "mindless bonking as U suddenly realised that this love hole does not fit the look i had yesterday !" ha ha !!!

Anyway i have much older buddies in their late 50s that still can satisfy babes that are in their early 20s...without any help from ED drugs !!!...Probably there's a drug U may or may not be able to buy...it's the "super successful feeling"....as the more successful U are,U have less stress & worries...and only have to concern if the gal can provide U good seXual service or not ! ha ha !

So let's work hard & enjoy liked them !!!

Cheers !
Andyk

andyk
29-12-2007, 08:18 AM
Late last nite my buddies badly needed a foot reflex massage & we went to our new favourite place - Bath Culture...If U are into nice,cosy place,check out this joint !...And it's open till midnite !...

To kickstart my "seX fitness" for my new year resolution,i woke early at 630am for my jog at Botantic Gardens,the air is so fresh & great for your lungs ! Needed to trim as much "fats from my abs,it really look out of place ! ha ha !" especially when U are "performing yr seX in front of the mirror"...then also needed to toughen up my legs to "prolong my favourite doggie position !!!" ha ha !....

Feeling great about 2008 & wishing U guys a healthy seX in 2008 ahead !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

everywhere
29-12-2007, 09:02 AM
-i'm planning to take a trip next year to visit the FLs i've bonked this year,so hopefully it will go well. if it goes well, i'll definitely go again.

-planning to start a few new online business next year.hopefully it will go well,then i can finance more bonks/bonking trips.

-seriously though,i'm not looking forward to bonking more often next year.i'm actually hoping to control my desires and bonk less often.i only started cheonging frequently recently,like up to twice a week.i'm hoping to cut down next year,maybe down to once a month.i'm a poor man,cannot afford to fulfil my sexual desires with money so frequently.

-i hope to bonk less frequently locally next year. reason is i think it actually makes more financial sense to directly visit the girls that i've already bonked,so i may do that instead. the disadvantage is that don't get to bonk new girls.

-try at least a few quality local bonks next year.there's something exciting and turn-on about bonking a local girl.always wanted to try Victoria from the '29 yr old MILF' thread,but never had the chance.i think i'll do that next year,she sounds very good.

AAconnection
29-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Year 2007 is better than year 2006 and year 2008 will be very good. I always dream of girl who I wanted to have sex and I focus at them. This year I already fufil them. There is one girl who I aiming to have sex which I will reserve for year 2008. She is beautiful, 18 years old 1.75 about 55 kgs, long hair, very fair skin, no boy friend at the moment but she has very strong character.

jng1103
29-12-2007, 12:24 PM
My "SEX" resolution for 2008 is to bonk an OL with a pair of stocking, wearing high heels and powerful office suit. After a wine + meal, we check in a local budget hotel for a "marathon" bonk till I limp out from the hotel :p

yanz
29-12-2007, 12:53 PM
My resolution for 08 is as follows

1) Do a jap gal(s)
2) Tarma SYT twins
3) Possess the physical n financial ability to have a quality bonk every week.

happy new yr n all the best,

cheers. :)

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-12-2007, 12:54 PM
My resolution for 2008 is NOT TO HAVE ANY RESOLUTIONS.....kekeke :D

airbrush
29-12-2007, 01:10 PM
To have a secret agent babe for SEX.

PS3SG
29-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Continue with my FB & don't kena caught

andyk
30-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Hello BROs,

Hope U are having a great sunday with lots of interesting stuffs to enjoy today !!!

After my yesterday's seXXion with "Lust Cousin's Best Friend - YY"...& not sure it was because of that or my "relaxing massage"....or maybe old age creeping up...my back ached...but i had such a great feeling...i crawled out bed at 630am...to prepared my morning exercise routine & today it was "riding my dad's bike" around my place...ha ha !

Juz wanted to share with every Bros here that it's really worth the effort because U get to enjoy the cool fresh air & pump up your heart rate & most important U can get the "natural high"...These days it's very important for us to keep healthy as it's "very expensive to get sick !!!"....

I'm very determined to keep up with my "keep fit & healthy" routine in 2008 !
And it'll be great for shaping up my body & mind !

Another thing is that U need Music to "tune up your soul"...It's really great to relax your mood all day long !!!

Enjoy life !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
31-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Was so excited about the New Year,i woke up at 530am...and then decided to washed up & started jogging at 6am...So cool & fresh air !...It's great to have all these early morning excercise because it actually help U organise your thoughts for the day & things to do !...Try it out !!...Cool down & write down all those thoughts...and check all your emails & of course log on to sammyboy...

Here's some thoughts to share :

-> We should make full use of whatever we have...liked if u have a park or gym to use,U must use & benefit from it instead of juz paying monthly fees...
-> Cherish all the close relationship with your buddies & get to know more buddies in 2008 ! Great friendships are "assets" that $$$ can never buy !!
-> Cherish your loved ones forever as U have to expect the unexpected...
-> Manage $$$ matters better by less KTVs & PRC babes....
-> Treat yourself better !

Wishing all close samsters & everyone who read my threads & postings a great New Year 2008 ahead !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
01-01-2008, 04:02 PM
After a hectic last few days of early morning fitness programs & seXual pleasures with Lust Cousin's Best Friend & then Fiona at JL Spa,i actually slept early after my new yr's eve dinner & awaken by the fireworks sounds...and wa...so many new yr's greetings sms...Then felt asleep again till early morning...Glad that these days i'm waking up much earlier probably i'm aging faster ! ha ha ! Because the older U get,the less sleep U need ! Agreed ?....Any comments ?....

Wat a cool & beautiful National Day morning ! Guessed most of U must had a great celebrations last nite & slept in late ! Cheers !!!

Kept up with my NY Resolution,i actually packed up my golf clubs & went to the driving range to "zero" my swing after maybe more than 2 years !...Fell so welcome at my club & met so many golf "kakis"....Really felt great to be back !!! Glad that my short game was still intact but lost my strength on my upper body for my long game so need to work hard on it !!!...

Guessed wat ? I actually tot of how nice is we can have a SAMMYBOY CUP !!!...Most definitely we will be raided & paparazzi pics taken of all the players !!! ha ha !....Prizes will be provided by all the "agents & spas,etc & Club Jaguar ??"....Wat a great idea !!! ha ha !....

to be continued...time for my jog as it's my mission to reduce the size of my abs,it's really out of place !!! Any good advice to share,BROs ?

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

Terabyte
01-01-2008, 05:03 PM
wishes everyone here tua tua tan tan :D

andyk
01-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Opps ! Sori guys my above post...i wrote National Day !...must the fireworks last nite that made think of that...ha ha !...It was still a cool New Year day with the slight dizzle during my jog...damn ! saw & caught tis "sarong party" babe ( with her ang mo boy fren ) jogging glancing at me !...damn,damn...she should be jogging with me,man !!!...ha ha !...Because her "old man" looked liked her "adopted Dad"....that probably can't satisfy her that much !!!...Well,anyway...some guys juz so lucky to have babes gal frens !!!...
But thanks to her to make my jog a more interesting one !...

Got to admit that it's damn easy to keep expanding your "spare tire" on your body...but it's damn bloody hard to take it away !!!...Must contact my favourite coach from my favourite SPURS - Mr.RAMOS to put me on his "fitness program" too !...ha ha !...And need a check list on my diet too !...

REMINDER

-> Less Sugar / Cut all the desserts...
-> Cut All "Fried Food"....More Vege & Fruits Pls !...

Ran past JL ( refer to thread on JL Spa )...had tots to checking out Cynthia...but another NY resolution is to "manage my expenses"...and it must be top quality babe or no go !!!...And spend wisely as our PM have cautioned that 2008 may be affected by US recession...so let's dig in & work really hard & prepare for the worst scenario...anyway wat U guys think of PM's NY speech ?...

Let's enjoy the rest of this beautiful New Year Day !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
02-01-2008, 08:57 PM
"Brand New Year @ Work" - 2/1/08

Didn't felt liked it was a good morning because i made effort to wake up to watch my beloved SPURS lose to VILLA with poor defending...Mr.RAMOS pls buy & change the whole defence & maybe even Robinson eventually...

Started work early since i need to "kickstart the 2008 & it's liked we are again @ the start of a tough enduring marathon race again or at the bottom of the mountain again"...Got to remind myself -"Let's Do It !!! Face up to any challenges & nothing is impossible !!!...Self motivation & thinking positive is No.1 to fight your biz competitors !!!....

Mid day the pace picked up,that's great !...Had to remind myself that all the "festive holidays are history !"...It WAR with my biz competitors !!! Grrrr !!!...Had a few biz meetings & probably the highlight was i met this new client that was such a babe...she have such a great body especially the size & shape her "boobs" had my eyes fixed on the target !! ha ha !...Sometimes tis gals juz pretend but they are really consious that your eyes are "trying to strip their cloths away to check out their assets !"....And these babes they will always bend over to pick up something to let you have a quick view ! Damn she's so wicked to me ! Think at this time i'm still thinking about bedding her !!!....ha ha !

Tried to "distract my mind earlier by hitting balls at the driving range again but my mind still on her "bust" !!! ha ha !....Got to honest i have a big weakness for a nice pair of tits on a slim & curvy body with a sweet face !!!...

Oh yes,there was a quick distraction when i walked past the GYM...there was another babe waiting for her boy fren...God she was another GEM !!!....

OMG ! Wat's going on with me ?? Must be lack of Happy Hour @ the KTV so now i'm having problems adjusting !!! ha ha !

Anyway,hope U guys had a great start or as much fun work day as i tried to had !!! Looking forward to my early morning jog ! It's now in my system & i'm addicted to my fitness program !!!

Enjoy Life Always !!!
Andyk ;)

pronobux
02-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Want to get paid to visit prono site, free to join and make $$$

PornoBux (http://$$$$$$$.com/yqvkmp)

andyk
03-01-2008, 07:05 AM
Want to get paid to visit prono site, free to join and make $$$

PornoBux (http://$$$$$$$.com/yqvkmp)

Hey BRO,

Used to be hooked on surfing all these but U better be damn "expert" on your IT skills because several years ago i ended all this after a very high profile buddy of mine...his personal database that include very high profile people including ministers was affected with "cookies of porno sites"...Sorry i'm a IT idiot so i really didn't know then how to clear all the cookies,history,etc then...Anyway to each his own on seXual interest !...

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

ps.At 615am i jogged liked King of the Road as everyone was enjoying such a cool with light drizzle morning.Anyway happy that i managed my early morning jog...hopefully i can go to the GYM tis evening ! Need to build up my upper body strength for my golf swing !....Juz Do It !!!

Orgasdo
03-01-2008, 08:34 AM
WIshing all a good year ahead both in health and wealth! I hope 2008 will be a year that i will be able to either turn into a new leaf n stop cheonging or become a hardcore cheongster, with enough Vit M to cheong weekly on all the SYT and MILF! :D

andyk
03-01-2008, 01:34 PM
WIshing all a good year ahead both in health and wealth! I hope 2008 will be a year that i will be able to either turn into a new leaf n stop cheonging or become a hardcore cheongster, with enough Vit M to cheong weekly on all the SYT and MILF! :D

-> BRO,i needed to read your NY resolution twice to understand - "either turn into a new leaf n stop cheonging or become a hardcore cheongster"....it's a tough NY resolution & i hope U can figure it out what really turns U on ! ha ha !...

BABE WATCH - Dreamt about having my favourite Ice Cream flavour - Cookies & Cream & got more that i wanted...there was these SYT GEM there,so sweet & natural looks wearing a low cut white top with nice cleavage...hey guys I'm not perverted ! ha ha !...but she lowered herself to scoop the ice cream for me & everyone...anyway she was not shy about it so good stuffs are meant to be admired...in case U want to know the place,then PM me either for good ice cream or babe watch there !...Pretty SYTs hang out there in the evenings & weekends !...

Yummy !
Andyk ;)

andyk
08-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Hello BROs,

Many thanks of taking note of my thread !
To reward U for reading i juz want to share my personal experiences with U & of course U can share yours too to make each other feel,think & look better !

-> Last year after few years of very little fitness excercise & i nearly gave up my favourite game - golf because of managing my tough & competitive biz !...I started to think i may have back & heart problems due to all sorts of wild imaginations...also my cholesterol was slghly higher than borderline...so only depended on vitamins supplements...Also my "spare tyre" around my waist was expanding ! ha ha !....Worst all the ktv gals think i'm much older...( later when we bonked,then they were really not prepared for a marathon...thinking it'll be a 10mins sprint so easy $$$s ! ha ha ! They regretted because they begged me to shoot inside them asap !!! ha ha ! )

-> So my personal advice to ensure the same do not happen to U ever - U need to get off your butts & start excercising....running,swimming,biking,etc,etc...t hese days i really feel that i have so much energy,i dun feel sleepy mid day after a full meal,sleep less & wake up at 6am...last few days i actually heard compliments that i look more better & alert !...No more tots of having health problems anymore !!!...

-> Of course i have been spending more $$$s on "taking care of myself"...and not so much on unnecessary $$$s on ktvs,spot bonking !...And when i think back -"wow if i didn't used all those $$$s for tat,i could have brought lots of stuffs liked new bike,golf set...think if i need to write a list of things to buy...it may be a few pages !" ha ha !....

So BROs,please manage well & enjoy life more the healthy way !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
09-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Juz thought of a NY 2008 Resolution - "Need to be more tolerant & tactful with "buddies" that are really obnoxious,irritating,boastful,insincere & other character of the worst kind"....Of course U may be thinking that why so difficult,juz avoid them or make excuses if they want to meet up !...But we have various regular meal sessions that we are bound to meet up !....

One thing i realised is that there are some kind of so called "buddies" that "prefered U too be always in a depressed or unhappy or tough going situation...they are most happiest to watch U suffered type !"...Do U have such buddies or similar situation liked me ?....

Yes,there'll always be "excuses" how to avoid them...liked busy with overseas guest,playing golf,busy with work & many others !...

Never ever lose your temper with these idiots as either U may regret later & anyway life's short so better to have more buddies around !....Juz read today's papers,CEO of listed Co dies from helicopter crash...worked so hard to build up 490mil...& tom grand opening & he's gone !...

In case you guys have any "better & innovative ideas how to deal with difficult buddies" please share with me !

Much appreciated !
Andyk ;)

andyk
10-01-2008, 07:43 AM
Do Not Take Things For Granted in 2008 !!!

Sori Guys,i really dun mean to a "party pooper or a killjoy so early in the new year"...But since i'm in a trading business dealing mostly with MNCs...so far i have met my close clients that high level positions & they have shared with me that several large MNCs are already planning "major reorganisation wc means triming & firing staffs in the Jan window or early this year !"...It's not too rosy...so probably it'll be very tough going for stocks market,property..so when all the easy $$$ are gone..then it may be wise to spend less on your "cheongs & bonks"...Best option - "burn out your seXual urge or energy in the gym or nearest track / field"....So if any nasty thing happen,you have "savings for the rainy days"...

It's really no joke if the US have a recession..US$ is getting weaker...so only way to enjoy is to check out "the states of Malaysia" where our S$ still higher...These will be times where we need to know best how to "expand our $$$s !"......

Please share your feedbacks & thoughts !

All the Very Best !
Andyk ;)

andyk
10-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Need To Include This Very Important New Year Resolution in Long List !!! - Need To Drive Within The Speed Limit Always !!!.....

When I got home i saw this letter from Traffic Police...it really had been a very long time since my last summon for them,after sending home this SQ stewardess babe staying in Yishun...my mind was lost thinking about making love to her till i forgot the speed camera on CTE so i was fined $150 & 3 demerit points....Then when i read the letter earlier i skipped & noted i was speeding on Adam Road & fine $140 & 4 demerit points...my mood sanked to depression...damn damn...But then U can't believe it & thank my lucky stars...the next few lines...we will NOT be issuing U the summon...and juz a warning !....Many years ago...it happened too this police lady issued me a fine because i was parking in a towaway zone outside BNP Bank...to pick up my ex-gal fren...and then maybe she either saw my sad face or wanted to score points with all wicked busybodies watching..and was so happy that i was fined...But when the police lady came & told me that she can help me by taking back her fine ticket...there were so many disappointed faces...and next day they complained that i "sweet talked my way out !"....

So i have decided from today onwards,i'll NOT Speed & Drive Within Road Speed Limits !!!........Because i can afford to have any demerit points or bad track record for my driving !

Anyone with similar experiences,pls share !

Drive carefully & Don't Speed & Don't Drink When U Drive !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
13-01-2008, 07:05 PM
"1st Bonk With Agent Revamp's Babe -VIVIAN - 11/1/08"

After a gruelling & fast paced work week,i was feeling kind of horny & needed some fun & release ! So contacted my favourite agent & he highly recommended Vivian because he told that she's my type that i would enjoy !

So went to her place & tis petite babe with a "cool attitude" hopped into my car...'cause she's not the "instant bonk me quick" type !...So started chatting her up to know her better...from time to time i tried touching her hand but there was no reaction from her !...Ok,that's a bit challenging & i liked it !...Since i had sort of "double booking" with her ( means have a meal then fun time session )...i asked what she liked for dinner,i'm treating her tonite ( actually i had planned the venue already )...and the "ice breaker" was she actually stayed in Shenzen so she was so comfortable chatting in cantonese rather than putonghwa...

She was so impressed with the dinner place ( on the 62 / F with spectacular nite scene of SG ) & the treatment that i gave her,she "melted in my arms"...ha ha !...And started smiling more & lost that cool attitude & instead started holding my hands ! ha ha !....Was glad that she was enjoying myself & anticipating it will be super fun later !...

After dinner we even went to Chinatown to takeaway our favourite desserts to enjoy having it together "with all our clothing off !"...ha ha !...Had this thought of pouring on her naked body & then start licking it off her !!! ha ha ! ( Juz kidding because it was too piping hot that it was burn off our skin !!! )
So off we went to my "most used" bonk bonk hotel near Bugis....( really wish that their walls will be more sound proof because most times we can hear all the "i'm cumming screams or dragging of the beds"...) As usual i think the reception folks are used to me with all this SYTs that looked abit "underaged"...Damn,who cares anyway i'm a paying customer...and the guys behind the desks can drooled till their saliva wetted the reception desk & DIY after their shifts ! ha ha !....

to be continued....

andyk
13-01-2008, 08:23 PM
"Revamp's PRC Babe - VIVIAN"......continued.....

By now i have already the created the mood for "super fun sex with Vivian"...we started kissing naughtly each time we got into the lifts..liked how new lovers will behave...and once into our hotel room...she shyly declined me to shower together at first...frankly i much preferred her to be liked that...instead of those who eagerly want to for every yr request...yup i'm a sucker for all these little challenges..are U ?...

So with her face the mirror we were stripping off our cloths away...with my erection so hard i was actually worried i may shaft inside her without any CD..ha ha !...we started smooching away...planting small kisses on her nipples for the first time & my hand brushing her love nest...then took her hand & guided her to shower together...soaping each other lovingly...damn,in future i need to place an extra CD in the loo...to bonk her there first...ha ha !

After shower i laid on the bed...she playfully told me "let's take a rest & dun make love tonite,dear !"...i stared at her not amused but smiling lustfully...pulled her over & I heard so much your BJ was the most enjoyable...so pls impress me & if you make me very happy & satisfied then we can meet up whenever i'm in HK !...Hee Hee !...

Her eyes & face lit up....and shyly demanded that i have to closed my eyes & her left arm covering her little tits !...Juz luv it & my hot rod too very much awaiting her silkly licking & sucking...OMG ! It was heavenly...more pls more !....she started to licked my balls & any sensitive areas to aroused me more !....till i requested her to hold on for later...then i spread her legs...and tried to penetrate her...but she pleaded me to be gentle as she wasn't so ready liked it was her virginal bonk...and happy for me,her love hole was actually quite tight and when i entered her it was most enjoyable love movements that i hot rod had for a long time !....Asked her if she could hear the next room "i'm cummin' moans & dragging of the bed...wat an animal bastard that guy must be !".....

Then she told me her favourite position is doggie style..gosh actually that's mine too !....admiring her cute petite bums i guided my hot rod in quick penetration movements...till she kept turning back & telling me in cantonese...U are so bad but enjoying it at the same time...U could tell because her hands was trying to tear the bed sheets or beating the bed sometimes !...and she must have cummed a few times because i had to changed another CD after she have creamed so much onto the first CD....Then pretended that i need her silky BJ all over again to "charge up all the veins in my hot rod !"...and she lovingly started her licking & sucking again !....Jeez...she was great !...Dun try her,you regret forever ! ha ha !...

Actually then my agent asst started calling her...then i knew she will want to cummed asap to rush back...she had to start all her "tricks of her trade to make me cum asap"...actually she dun really have to...because when i placed her at the edge of the bed & with her ankles on my shoulder for deeper penetration...with her eyes closed & her hands gripping the bed sheet so tightly...it was such a turn on for me !...and not too long i exploded into her tight little pussy to kick start on bonks for 2008 !!!

Well it was really too bad that she had to work because we were planning to enjoy ourselves in LUNAR !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

ps.Hope U enjoy reading as much as i enjoyed Vivian ! Check her out !!!

zenarc
14-01-2008, 12:35 AM
My 2008 New Year Resolutions::)

1) More choice of quality girls from European or Middle East countries for our selections.

2) A new online selections & BOOKing of girls so that we can have info of new girls coming & existing ones leaving.

3) Be safe and enjoy god's gift to life - sex.

Cheers,
zenarc

5stars
14-01-2008, 09:59 AM
I wish for more SYTs and pinkish nips to service me :p

So difficult to find such Gems in S'pore these days...

zenarc
16-01-2008, 03:40 AM
I wish for more SYTs and pinkish nips to service me :p

So difficult to find such Gems in S'pore these days...

Long time no see Bro 5star,

I can recommend u SYTs & pink nips.... kekekekekkekeeeeeeeeeeee........:D

Mico: Leisure HC, Look: 7.1/10 Service: 7/10

Yoko: Youth HC, Look: 8.3/10 Service: 9/10

Moon: Youth HC, Look: 7.1/10 Service: 7.5/10

Lemon: PB HC, Look: 7.9/10 Service: 8.6/10

unsung80
16-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Hopefully can bonk a sweet japanese girl for 2008. :cool:

andyk
16-01-2008, 11:36 PM
"So High Nite @ Lido Palace - 14/1/08"

Had a very hectic work day & my very,very close buddy whom i have seen since last OCT wanted to meet up for a drink @ LP so i was really looking forward ! Called both my mms to ensure & standby GEMs for both of us !
Another buddy alerted us that LP look liked a construction site...and so so looking PRCs last friday !...But we wanted to drink up our bots of Corden Bleus expiring end Jan....

Before LP,i went to the driving range & i was feeling even better since my golf swing was graddually returning after almost 3 years lay off...had a good massage using the OSIM massage chair then leisurely shower...so it was such a cruise....then went over to great world for a nice dinner then my buddy pick me up ! I anticipated a lots of drinks later..so i took a cab instead of driving ! Must not have any unpleasant start for the new year 2008 !

Then went over to LP,from the reception to our mms since we have not been there for ages,they welcomed us warmly...i felt liked it was my 2nd home feeling ! ha ha !...After 2nd wave of selection parade,my buddy had already selected her choice...a real babe,Fiona,20 wearing a sexy trendy dress that show off her best assets....actually she was my choice too but since we such great buddies we will never have over gals problems !...

So while waiting for my choice i was already drining quite a bit celebrating for any reasons that i can think of !...Not too long i was introduced to LILY,23...a real GEM 'cause she had tis womanly curves & speaks so gentlely that i kept holding back from kissing her...but not long my arms was already holding her closely !...

My New Year Resolution - Stay cool & not to rush to enjoy in the Ktv - No GEM then refuse all so so looking gals !!!....No need to feel bad to anyone - the mms or the gals !.....

By this time we had already finished half the bot...my spirit was so high & the brandy tasted so wonderful...but little did i realised that i was a so so drinker ! ha ha !.....

One Ninety9
16-01-2008, 11:42 PM
resolve to get involved in a 4P soon. 3F1M. :p

andyk
16-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Both my close buddy & mms noticed this was a "new Andyk in 2008"...drinking more & more fun"...they probably trying to hint to me that i was damn boring last time ! ha ha !....

Actually i already told my close buddy that if we can get GEMs then proceed to LUNAR...but never got to do that..so we created LUNAR in LP ! ha ha ! With everyone had to sing well & then i even created a small dance area in our room !...OMG ! both Fiona & Lily really danced well & sexy too !!!...

Think the brandy was flooding into my veins already so when we were dancing i told the waiter i want him to pump up the volume of the dance music !...So high man !!!...Who needs any pill popping ???...To keep swinging your head side to side !...By this time LILY & I were already intimate & kissing lovingly...Damn happy to be back in LP with my close buddy !!!

When LILY escorted me to the loo,i was floating liked a butterfly...the mama in the loo damn happy with my tips because i forgot what color dollar note i gave him !....After i came back into the room,i was already talking non stop....It's been a long time since i had so much fun & even better U have GEMs with U !....At the same time my other Bros @ Club Infinitude have calling every hour to hop over there !....Instead we left at 1pm...i even requested the cab driver to pump up the music volume but he told me it was quite loud already ! ha ha !...

Then reach home & saw my bed & crashed onto it with all my office cloths still on....and slept immediately till next morning...luckily i had no heevy hangover except thinking about both GEMs !!! And wat a SO High Nite !!!

Juz luv 2008 so much & wishing everyone a really great year ahead !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
20-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Hey Guys !

It's already almost end of the Jan...so have U guys actually follow up on your new year resolutions ?

As for me it have been great going only except that i have a bit of problem with "negative people" as i'm trying to understand how to manage them ! And worst part one of them is my DAD - ever since he had a triple heart bypass about more than a dozen years ago...his cardio doctor told him that his clock is ticking & as for me i need to manage my health too !...He's juz negative about almost everything liked if he watch a TV show he'll say the hero sure die la !...:(

Anyway my Dad have been a great Dad as he have always done his best to provide for the best for the family ! And if there were any problems & stress he'll kept all to himself & that probably he had a heart problems !...And thank god my mum is strong & healthy to take care of my Dad's moods these days !...

Sometimes when i think of my old folks i hardly have any more sexual urge or call my agent Revamp !...Well as i have mentioned at the start of these thread "i'll do my very best to provide the best to my old folks & make them happy always !"...Being happy means U'll have a healthy heart always !!!

If you have any good advice or feedbacks pls feel free to share anytime !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

5stars
21-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Long time no see Bro 5star,

Mico: Leisure HC, Look: 7.1/10 Service: 7/10

Yoko: Youth HC, Look: 8.3/10 Service: 9/10

Moon: Youth HC, Look: 7.1/10 Service: 7.5/10

Lemon: PB HC, Look: 7.9/10 Service: 8.6/10

These HC gals ah - tried before liao leh.

I am hoping to find new stocks.

Anyway, thanks for the recap.

andyk
23-01-2008, 12:57 AM
"So Happy Happy Hour @ Tianamen - 22/1/08"

There was "blood all over the stock market" so that really hit hard on the Ktv biz recent nites !...But my buddies still wanted to unwind abit ! So i was there at 615pm after a fruitful biz & tiring day !...In came in a sweet smiling singer babe X Man,24 from Fuzhou...Juz have this "magnet in me that attract gals from Fuzhou since my gal fren is also from there !...But i think our "love journey after more 2 years may be finally ending soon"...X Man have nice womanly curves with nice cleavage that gave me an instant hard on ! ha ha !...

Then our mms kept bringing in more babes as i think it was a poor biz nite !..Since X Man was quite popular with other mms & clients,she had to run off...but actually i already selected another busty & sexy student babe - Liza from Chonqing...i wasted no time to turn on all my charms to seduce her for our first kiss and my hands massaging her "assets" from time to time !...It was a handful man !...Hard on all the time !...

Then i think we hit off so well that each time X Man tried to return to the room she must have seen me having fun with Liza...so when she came in,she too allowed me to kiss her for the first time...later found out that she does entertain any "short time services"...and that will turn me on even more as i love this kinda of challenge & adventure !...

So now i have a "happy problem on who should i meet up this weekend for some fun !"...Anyway both of them will be here during the Lunar New Year holidays...maybe should try to have a quickie holiday with one of my babes !...Well will dream about it later ! ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
25-01-2008, 12:13 AM
"Another Super Super Nites @ LV - 23/1/08"

After yesterday nite @ Tianamen,my close buddy still wanted more ktv fun so he wanted to check out the PRC stocks there ! Thought that probably the best top earners who are the "ang pais" have already gone back by now !...But both our very hard working mms who now know my taste so well they kept me very busy !...Whoa...didn't regret on another late nite out only because i met...

YY,23 tall model looking and sexy with her cleavage revealing who was staying a C Inn nearby...nice gal & was eager to please & not long she whispered she was horny & hope to see me this weekend !

LL,23 fair skinned,large eyes,pretty face...and luv her dressing as she had good taste...i'll not be surprised that she'll be off the market very soon ! Was thankful that i met such a GEM !...Would had luv to have her the whole nite but she had a prior booking !

Fiona,25,another GEM that i would luv to have as my next gal fren...so elegant & wearing non branded cloths & still look so good ! Would luv to get to know her better !...She had other tables so i told her that i luv to see her again soon & kissed good nite !

My buddies were getting restless already & wanted to move our Super Fun Nite to Clarke Quay...and then was most happy that i met my darling KK,another Gem that i met in Lido Palace few months ago...she's the type that i'll never stop hugging & kissing..because she's such a babe ! So gentle & stylish...so told she didn't have to work so she could party with us @....

Le Chinois - the place's very cool but only had few table so i'm not sure if they can survive....

Lunar - my favourite party place - very yummy carrot cake best eaten with Cordon Bleu ! And the music we luv most !...

Another Super Fun Nite but quite shagged ! ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
25-01-2008, 12:14 AM
"Another Super Super Nites @ LV - 23/1/08"

After yesterday nite @ Tianamen,my close buddy still wanted more ktv fun so he wanted to check out the PRC stocks there ! Thought that probably the best top earners who are the "ang pais" have already gone back by now !...But both our very hard working mms who now know my taste so well they kept me very busy !...Whoa...didn't regret on another late nite out only because i met...

YY,23 tall model looking and sexy with her cleavage revealing who was staying a C Inn nearby...nice gal & was eager to please & not long she whispered she was horny & hope to see me this weekend !

LL,23 fair skinned,large eyes,pretty face...and luv her dressing as she had good taste...i'll not be surprised that she'll be off the market very soon ! Was thankful that i met such a GEM !...Would had luv to have her the whole nite but she had a prior booking !

Fiona,25,another GEM that i would luv to have as my next gal fren...so elegant & wearing non branded cloths & still look so good ! Would luv to get to know her better !...She had other tables so i told her that i luv to see her again soon & kissed good nite !

My buddies were getting restless already & wanted to move our Super Fun Nite to Clarke Quay...and then was most happy that i met my darling KK,another Gem that i met in Lido Palace few months ago...she's the type that i'll never stop hugging & kissing..because she's such a babe ! So gentle & stylish...so told she didn't have to work so she could party with us @....

Le Chinois - the place's very cool but only had few table so i'm not sure if they can survive....

Lunar - my favourite party place - very yummy carrot cake best eaten with Cordon Bleu ! And the music we luv most !...

Another Super Fun Nite but quite shagged ! ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

GL13
25-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Wonder if anybody fast hand fast leg 2008 resolution already fulfilled or started liao

andyk
25-01-2008, 08:29 PM
"Juz Luv Lido Palace Forever !!! - 24/1/08"

After non stop ktv nites these week,i needed to return back to my no.1 ktv - LP !....Probably this'll be last ktv cheong,then take a ktv lunar new year break as most of the pretty babes will be going home soon & back maybe a month's time !...

So met up with good buddies there for HH ( Happy Hour ) & pre-booked my recent babe LL & she's really such a sexy babe & last nite she was wearing a pair of white jeans revealing tattos front & back...& low cut top revealing her cleavage...if i was not so shagged & need to wake up at 6am for golf,i would make wild love to her !!! ha ha !..

Her singing voice was still in head from time to time today,i going to miss her since she'll be gone till early March...But since i'm a normal guy,when we were leaving,i couldn't help noticing some other babes arriving for the "nite shift"..they too noticed my buddies & I was staring at them !...Then LL just smiled at me & told me jokingly how can i be her "boyfren" ? ha ha ! So i consoled her by telling we can always be "part time lovers"...She gave me a very naugthy look & laughed !!!....ha ha !

My buddies too had super fun with their gals ! So glad that we decided to have super fun @ LP !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

ps.the main area / stage area is still having renovations...so can't hang aroung the "holding area" to do babe watching !!! ha ha !

andyk
27-01-2008, 08:34 PM
SOS / NEED SOLID ADVICE ASAP !!!

Dear BROs,

Earlier in my thread i have mentioned that one of my NY '08 Resolution "is to take good care of my 70 yrs old parents !"...I'm now having constant problems with them these days ! And the thing is I'm working very hard & enjoying my business very much this year,we are having excellent sales but every time i come home i have to faced "black faces of my parents"...my dad asked me a ridiculous question liked "where did U go the whole day ?"....Here i'm outdoors running from sales appts to appts non stop & probably we having the best sales performance this month after poor sales last few months !...I tried explaining to my dad that these days there's such thing as Wi Fi so you need not be in the office all the time !...but day after day it's black faces & my mum sometimes dun even respond when i come home & say "hello mum !"...liked greeting the wall or something !...

Q.Do anyone have such a similar situation or problems dealing with your old parents that can share any good solid advice ???

Will appreciate very much to hear from you !

Many thanks !
Andy ;)

andyk
27-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Hi Bros again !

Actually i guessed it's something that everyone will experience when their parents become older...my dad is someone that hardly liked any nite out...and ever since his heart ops about more than a dozen years ago,he have been pessimistic about almost everything...liked when he watched a tv drama...he'll predict a bad ending !...

Think as they become older they want more attention...when i talk too much to my dad,my mum will complain that i didn't talk to her !...

These days sometimes that i even try to avoid coming home too early to avoid any "black faces"...and prefer that they are already in their bedroom !...So even though i may post that i'm having so much "super nites @ the ktvs"...at the back of mind are my old folks nagging at me !!!...

Wat i really hated most is when i'm nagged in the morning as that will be a bad start to my day even though i'll always do my best to make the best out of every minutes of the day !...

In fact i'm working so very hard these days as i'm racing against time to be successful to make my parents feel proud & of course happy always !!!..
But currently for all my hard work have "negative & disappointing returns !"...i have even lost some sexual urge to score any of my ktv babes !...

Just pray everyday that it'll be home sweet home soon !

Wishing all a great week ahead !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
29-01-2008, 07:39 AM
After a heated dinner discussion with my Dad on sunday & then after mon & tues 6am morning jogs,i have thought thru' my solutions managing my parents with tender care & most important - patience ! As they need time to manage the changes & my "super drive to succeed from 2008 onwards !"...Actually i noticed that some close bros were also surprised by my changes especially from the start of 2008 i have so much energy & drive...and actually i'm a much happier guy !...Of course i think posting in Sammyboy really help me "unwind" mentally ( even though not many share their thoughts with me in this thread but it's ok ! maybe one day soon there'll be some close samster here that will join me here ! Cheers ! )

Again i would liked to share with everyone if you really can wake up early,you need to jog to enjoy the cool & fresh air & most important keep fit & healthy & more sexual power too ! ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

5stars
30-01-2008, 05:59 PM
After a heated dinner discussion with my Dad on sunday & then after mon & tues 6am morning jogs,i have thought thru' my solutions managing my parents with tender care & most important - patience !

Patience, of course, is vital.

Maybe you can practise "selective listening", just listen to those good words from your dad. Train your endurance, try not get agitated by his nagging :)

Again i would liked to share with everyone if you really can wake up early,you need to jog to enjoy the cool & fresh air & most important keep fit & healthy & more sexual power too !

Well...

Many well-known leaders practise routine morning exercise to keep fit and sustain their health & prolong longevity - you can look at Deng Xiao Ping... And our MM Lee :D

andyk
30-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Dear Bro5Stars,

Many thanks & much appreciated for sharing your good advice on my old folks situation ! Everything is Ok now as they understand & managing the fast pace & changes that i'm setting since the start of 2008 ! Even my other rich Bros woken up to this & with my return to biz golf & strong drive to succeed in 2008 onwards,I have been skipping all the yum cha & ktv sessions,one rich bro even was throwing "tantrum" with me that i was giving him less attention ! ha ha !

As for my fitness,when U are my age in my late 40s,U will understand that U want to keep fit & healthy ! Of course look younger & have more sexual power to enjoy all those SYTs that i meet @ the ktv !

But finally i really prefer to find true love one day as after past failed relationship my heart & feelings have turned icy cold to any new ones !
Anyway staying optimistic that day will come !...Cheers !

But No.1 is to be very successful in whatever plans that i have...and these days juz enjoy visting bookshops & CD shops to give a "mental high" and enjoying my golf have been better than SEX !!! ha ha !...Unless there's any babes that really turn me on so much that i can't say No !...

Wishing you & your relationship move to the next level this year !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
31-01-2008, 09:29 PM
"Super Super Nites @ LV - 29/1 But....."

My good buddy decided he wanted to enjoy his contra trade gains so we started from Happy Hr & i left @ 2359 Hrs as i was determined to keep up my 6am jogs...as i'm beginning to see good results in my energy & stamina levels !

Even though i met Babes liked :
- XC,24 so sweet babe that i couldn't help getting intimate with her immediately...we had small kisses then later to deep kisses & have nice boobs...told her i wanted to meet her for some fun ! She declined that she dun go out with clients !!!!...But i cooly told her it's ok !....then my favourite babe - LL,25 tall model looks came...at first she was quite cold maybe it's my own fault that i told her that i liked her very much !...So then told mms to bring in even better babes...then came in CZ,22..fair & busty...instant chemistry & reaction liked with XC....but she was the easiest that wanted me bonk her this wkend !...Btw XC changed her mind later & agreed to have fun with me soon before she left for her nite booking !...And mms highly recommended JB,24...another tall model looking but skinny & too flat for me ! Jux to make mms happy i ok her to sit with me !....So i didn't know that i was creating a mini competition among the gals...started to get so intimate with all of them ! All my buddies hated me so much !!! ha ha !...

It was really ego boosting but at the end of the nite when i left without any strong urge to bonk any of them as i had other things on my mind that business matters,improving my golf scores & probably i preferred to "save all the bonk $$$s for my ever growing shopping list !!!...So probably the most urgent goal in life i have now is to "work very hard & be very rich to afford anything i want !"...And enjoy my life even more !!!

Wishing everyone the very best in the Year Of The Rat !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
03-02-2008, 07:56 AM
Good Sunday Bros !
Juz had my sunday 6am jog even though i slept @ 1am watching my beloved SPURS - exciting days ahead for us with Ramos there !
Recently i have picked up my past favourite pastime Reading again which i have neglected & probably years behind my reading ! I had to donate some unread books to my club library ! ha ha !
And i liked to shared with all those who have been reading my thread & especially those who never been to NUS liked me & managing his own biz !
If you have time,U can try yr favourite bookshop & pick up this book - "Towkay Ho Seh Boh ?"....How To Become A Successful Towkay by Ah Chuan - The First Singlish & Hokkien Book Of Business Lessons...
I enjoyed it tremenously as i had experienced & understand what he have wrote...And he writes lots of "street smart observations that lots of sense !!!"...I plan to re-read it every month to "drilled into my mind !"...

Please share with me in case U have any good business or lifestyle books liked travels,food & wine,golf,fitness or any interesting stuffs is most welcome !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
03-02-2008, 05:29 PM
Hi Folks,
Hope U are having a great sunday !!!
Juz had my best sunday nap for the longest time especially with such cool weather !...

After my early posting today,i went off for quick yummy breakfast routine & i was looking forward to check out my favourite "agent Revamp's latest babe - Melina"...Saw her pixs yesterday,she was quite a turn on but my buddy tried but shared that she was really not his type ! So pre-arranged with Ravamp but she was uncontactable for our "sunday lunch fun"...Heard she's also a ktv babe ! Guessed she must be still dreaming in her bed ! ha ha !...

Meanwhile after reading my No.1 Book ( refer to earlier posting ) I decided to hunt for more inspiring books from Kinokuniya ( nice SYT salesgal that i met & when i was paying & brushed each other hand,she shyly smiled..Magical feeling !...so purposely created second chance to chat her once more by buying more books ! ha ha )...Well got the best books with 2 guys with so much wisdom to inspire me - Li Ka-shing ( the richest guy in HK as i always wanted to find a english book written about him ! Can't read chinses & find it in Hong Kong )...and another guy that everyone's grew up with him - LKY - Keeping my Mandarin Alive - ( as i needed some guy i admired to inspire me to master the lingo & of course i'm not doing this to woo my ktv babes ! ha ha ! But especially for my busines & secretly wants to impress all my buddies who condemn my putonghwa since i had so many PRC galfrens that probably they & myself lost track of ! ha ha ! Anyway it have been a wonderful journey knowing & having seXual intercourse with especially those that turned me on most ! )....

Then off to my yummy lunch @ my golf club which have been increasing becoming my favourite hangout ( making for lost time that i have not been there for liked almost 3 years already ! )....

to be continued...

andyk
03-02-2008, 07:22 PM
"A Special Thanks To The Bro SL Who PMed & UPped me for my posting on my temporary cold situation with my old folks recently & of course your good advice...no wories it's now a happy times with them ! But then now i have to give up something - a temporary break from my super rich Bro from all the ktv cheongs & fine dinings...But i feel it'll be a good break for both of us or else things are taken for granted & then have hidden unhappiness builded up inside U that may cause a huge blow out !!!...

Ok back to my afternoon @ my golf club...since i decided to be alone ( with my internal voice sharing thoughts with me all day ! )...in the dining area i was facing this young babelicious mum with her holding baby exchanging glances till she just looked at me ( liked a chess player expecting me to make the next move ! ha ha ! ) Then another gorgeous young mum move to the table next to me,even though she had a 5 - 6 yrs old son & a baby,she still looked great & don't understand why she kept turning back to look at me ( as though we knew each other ? Or there's food stains on my face or what ?? )

GOD,what are doing to me recently ??? First on weekdays during my 6am jogs i see babelious mums with their kid walking to school & now at my golf club too...You are sending "strong signals" to me that i finally need to "hang up my swinging days ( or super ktv nites !!! )...and start my own family soon !!!
Damn these thoughts are going to be "flashing thru' my mind in the coming days"....Actually i just became "Single" again recently as both my PRC galfren AN and myself decided to move on when we are still "best friends"...and best to avoid any "emotional heart breaking splits !"...Recently we had a very enjoyable evening together & then there was no more contacts !...Only good memories that will always stay in our heart & mind ! Respected her for maturity & understanding always !!! She was never money minded & that was so unliked other PRC gals that always had various motives ! Guessed she had a good family upbringing that made her such a good natured person ! U will always be part of my life !!! A big Thank U to you forever !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
06-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Wishing All BROs that have read my threads / postings & especially those that have upped my points with your support & appreciation ! For those who do not share the mutual interests it's too bad but anyway wishing all the Very Best For Good SEXUAL Health,Prosperity & Lots Of Luck For Your Gambling & Stocks Market In The Year Of The RAT !!! ( It's my lucky year !!! )

It'll be my year of lots of self improvements & upgrading myself to a "better & new me !!!".....Less "paid sex" & finding true love one day !!!....Always used the Best Role Model in whatever U do liked for my golf it's Tiger Woods & business - it's Li Ka-Shing & wisdom it's LKY !!!.....

As we grow older we need lots of fitness & eat healthy programs to boost up our body energy & of course Sexual power !!! Invest in pure massage to relax your body & mind !!!

GONG XI FA CAI To ALL !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
07-02-2008, 07:48 AM
Wishing U a great year of the Rat,BRO Sammyboy !!!
During my 6am CNY jog i was thinking about writing to U to thank U for hosting this great website ! It's have became part of my life because it helped me "release both mentally & sexually ( met a great bro here that guided me here ! ) & also i think U may not have been too pleased with me contributing less FRs these days ! ( read somewhere U were not too happy with this TS starting another thread on PRC gals ! )
Anyway my only reason is that "recently there have been really lack of any SYTs that really turned me on & even my favourite "agent" told me to "DIY in the cold shower,if necessary ! ha ha ! because his latest offers were not really my type !...And due to the potential recession in the US & news of price hikes,etc...it's time to tighten up our bonking expenses unless it's top quality babes that we can resist !....For the same reason & also my drive to succeed from this year onwards,it's important that i have good rest to maximise longer days so "less super ktv nites too !"...
But rest assured that i'll definitely contribute if there are any great SeXual encounters !!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
08-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Hi there BROs !
How's your Lunar New Year holidays so far ?
Reading lots of business reports that it'll be very tough going year especially for the shares trading & U need to as nimble as the RAT !!!...
Here's my advice & this is from true experience - If you don't have strong financial reserves,U shouldn't be trading at all as during the Dot.Com fever...i made $250K in a month from trading & every stockbroker offered me a line of $1mil each...if i was really stupid i would have been a bankrupt by now...because in half a month later my "losses was $500K !!!"...Because when i was on the roll,i thought i was invincible & even wanted to give up my business to trade shares only !!! I thought i could make $500K & call it quits to buy my office space then !!!...So i was shattered badly & even had to pay my losses by installments & even request my good old Dad's help !...
CAUTION : "The Stock Market is liked a Big Casino So U can win Big first But U can Lose More Than Your Winnings !!! And during these times U can tell who are your "real friends" & how sincere & trusted your stockbrokers are !...

And till today i'll always remember this "very expensive experience" forever & i have promised my parents that i'll never ever shares trade again !!!...

Guys - "Please take note that i'm not bragging,etc but only want to share my very expensive experience so that any shares newbie think hard before entering this "casino"....

And you can only learn about the share market when it's very tough & challenging & no know how to gain during a bull market !!!

All The Very Best !!!
Andyk ;)

BatistaSG
08-02-2008, 11:44 AM
In the year of Rats, wishing all bros to continue sneaking around like rats, without being caught

andyk
08-02-2008, 12:25 PM
In the year of Rats, wishing all bros to continue sneaking around like rats, without being caught

Hey BRO Batista,
Btw I'm born in the year of RAT & recently i was caught in a speed trap ( in Adam Road without my knowledge,think they must be hiding on the overhead bridge so watch out guys !!! ) so i got a "warning letter" that it could be a fine of $140 & 4 Demerit points !!!....

I heard from the famous feng shui master that those born during the RAT year need to be extra careful when driving !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
10-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Good Sunday Bros !
Juz had my sunday 6am jog even though i slept @ 1am watching my beloved SPURS - exciting days ahead for us with Ramos there !
Recently i have picked up my past favourite pastime Reading again which i have neglected & probably years behind my reading ! I had to donate some unread books to my club library ! ha ha !
And i liked to shared with all those who have been reading my thread & especially those who never been to NUS liked me & managing his own biz !
If you have time,U can try yr favourite bookshop & pick up this book - "Towkay Ho Seh Boh ?"....How To Become A Successful Towkay by Ah Chuan - The First Singlish & Hokkien Book Of Business Lessons...
I enjoyed it tremenously as i had experienced & understand what he have wrote...And he writes lots of "street smart observations that lots of sense !!!"...I plan to re-read it every month to "drilled into my mind !"...

Please share with me in case U have any good business or lifestyle books liked travels,food & wine,golf,fitness or any interesting stuffs is most welcome !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

Good Sunday again BROs !
On the my above book recommendation last wk,just wondered any of you guys actually checked out or even bothered to buy the book ?
Anyway there's a write up on Ah Chuan the author & his book in today's sunday times ! So glad that i managed to read about him ! And will definitely plan to support him & any locally written books that interests me !
Any great read books to share BROs ?

Wishing everyone a very enjoyable & wonderful sunday !!!

Enjoy life !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
10-02-2008, 05:09 PM
After a heated dinner discussion with my Dad on sunday & then after mon & tues 6am morning jogs,i have thought thru' my solutions managing my parents with tender care & most important - patience ! As they need time to manage the changes & my "super drive to succeed from 2008 onwards !"...Actually i noticed that some close bros were also surprised by my changes especially from the start of 2008 i have so much energy & drive...and actually i'm a much happier guy !...Of course i think posting in Sammyboy really help me "unwind" mentally ( even though not many share their thoughts with me in this thread but it's ok ! maybe one day soon there'll be some close samster here that will join me here ! Cheers ! )

Again i would liked to share with everyone if you really can wake up early,you need to jog to enjoy the cool & fresh air & most important keep fit & healthy & more sexual power too ! ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

Hey BROs,
Just had a wonderful sunday lunch with my Dad & it was quality time spent ! Glad to share with those Bros who were so caring that PM me their good advice that recently my relationship is on the upswing !!! And i definitely intend to keep up this great momentum & shoot to the next level !!!
And almost everyday both of us will have a glass of red wine together !
It's really great for our health & Dad / Son bonding !!!

To celebrate such a wonderful sunday i'm going "pump up extra sets @ the Gym"...I was so inspired by my buddy with his cut up tee sleeve yesterday with his huge biceps,,i have done the same...to expose my "not so huge arms" to remind me that i have lots hard training to do !!! ha ha !

Wishing everyone a great week ahead !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

ps.Can anyone who tried Okt Revamp's Melina or his latest gal,please PM & share your FR with me asap !!! Think if i dun release soon,I'm going to get a "wet dream" very soon !!! ha ha !....

andyk
13-02-2008, 10:54 AM
Hi BROs,

Here's something i liked to check & get some good advices - "will you ever forgive your ex-staff - manager who have became your competitor & who had "bad mouthed" you behind your back to brain washed your clients in order to win over their business ?"....

Actually i'm thinking to "let bygones be bygones" & move on...as there's so much business & clients & if whatever she have gossiped with our clients if not true,then we have nothing to run away from...and we need to show how low & desperate she really is !...anyway i can only pity her since she never ever going to be contented with her marriage & life !....And i'm very confident that from this year onwards it'll be happy & successful times always !!!...Only important thing that i must always take care of my old parents & my health to enjoy life !!!

So i have decided to "forgive & forget" most of those that cheated & lied or done nasty things behind our family's back even though we have treated them so well !....It's really too tiring to hate these people as we can only pity them & hope one day they'll reflect back their wrong doings !...

During my work years i have hired so many types of sales staffs,there were 2 very sexy staffs that i still can recalled about their seduction efforts...and i'm glad that i didn't fall into it or i probably regret for the rest of my life !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
13-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Hey Bros,

Anyone bonk any "sexy & pretty white / ang mo Babe" recently ? Care to share your FR,please pm me if you are the low profile type ! ha ha ! Actually i have received mostly pm from bros who read my thread & posting.Guessed they are very conservative sorts !...

This morning as i driving out i managed to see this really beautiful white ang mo babe ( she reminded me of a young Nicole Kidman ) going to work...she dressed quite conservatively but still reveal such fair cleavage bouncing slightly that the car had to honked me to move ! ha ha !...

And then later at my "ang mo club" all these white tai tai in their super tight gym gear toning their butts & boobs to look good naked !...Damn ! That got me really bloody horny ! Especially with these BRO teasing us with his posting with his ex-colleague Patricia !...He's a damn good story teller...i have this gut feel that it will end with him splitting up with his fiance & marrying Patricia & that's why she's his ex-colleague !!! ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
14-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Hey Bros,

So how's your Valentine Day ???
Since i'm no longer with my PRC gal fren & no big hurry to start another "journey" so soon ! Had a rather busy day & while waiting for my clients @ lunch there was this babe seated across my table that made my lonely valentine day abit more exciting ! Overheard that she's a SQ crew & both of us caught each other taking quick glances at each other ! She's really my target - sweetie pie face,fair skinned & omg her low cut dress showing off those fair boobs that jiggle slightly each time she made any move...Damn,i hated the guy with her ! Think they were not intimate & just talking about work so colleagues ! Damn,trying to console myself ! Anyway,been there,done that with SQ / CX / UA crew relationships ! Probably my best memories was with all my Japanese & Malaysian Chinese SQ crew,there were a few that i really considered marrying them ! So all those good memories started flashing while eating my lunch !......

This evening met some buddies @ the hot drinking hole in Suntec & just looking at all these couples lovey dovey with roses & presents !...And me having a one + one drink beer with "batangs" ! Ha ha !

Then happiest moment was when i came home & logged in here to read my PMs that that a samster Bro QC enjoyed reading my thread / postings here & sharing his sincere tots with some of my personal problems ! Well many thanks for making my lonely Valentine a happier one !!!

Cheers & Happy Valentine Day To All !!!
Andyk ;)

Good Life
14-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Hey Bros,

Happy Valentine's Day. Hope that you can find love (or sex) in your own ways.

Me just came out of a relationship and think that screw gf/pms/company.

Just want to satisfy my "needs" and still be able to watch footie with buddies without fuss.

My resolution is to hit 50 different ladies one way or the other.

andyk
17-02-2008, 08:01 AM
"Almost Ready For IPPT Test !!!"

After my 6am Run earlier,i can now declared that i'm so fit that i can take the IPPT test ! But i have ROD a very long time ago but it's a great feeling !
To all those Bros - If you really want live to 100 - you need to kick the cig butts !!!....( Read this in SCMP when i was in HK )....
And i can feel that my golf game is shaping up breaking 90 should be quite soon by sharpening up my short & long game !

Will start my business travels soon so it's important that i keep up my fitness program.For the last 2 years i never had to visit my Dr.friend for any flu,etc !
And i intend to keep it this way in 2008 !

I had followed up all my New Year Resolutions & probably after my split with my PRC gal fren...i still think of her but it's time to move on...to look for a new journey & hopefully true love...someone who can share mutual interest liked if she keen on fitness & golf,that'll be great !!! And of course have both good looks & body that we can enjoy each other !!!...

Read yesterday in a ML newspaper that this guy pd RM15K to "propose to his galfren" in KL & on Valentine day he drove past & told that there was this interesting advert that she must take a look & when she saw it & took 10mins before she said YES !...So touching !!!...So all the flashes of my past relationship with my galfrens from ML in my mind & wanted to fly up to KL & spend more time there to look for a nice ML gal & marry her ! ha ha !....

Well wish myself & all good luck & happy sunday !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
21-02-2008, 10:19 PM
"Have U ever had such a experience - Can't Take Your Eyes Off Any Babes In A Cafe Or Face To Face ???"...

Damn it,why some guys are so god damn lucky !!! Earlier today after my sales appts i was walking past the cafe outside Borders & there was this Japanese babe with her guyfren...She was so pretty and had the boobs & legs that i can die for any day !!!....I just couldn't stop staring at her...And i was so desperate that i even pretended doing my sms but actually taking her pictures !!!....Can U imagine that so lucky guy bonking her every day !!!..She was liked those top AV stars that you will give you a hard on & wank for her again & again !!!...

So i thought having one babe was great for me ! Then after all my sales visits & before my golf driving range session,i decided to make a trip to my favourite thai makan place in 6th Ave...while waiting for my Thai beef noodle...In came this Babe that made my jaw dropped & i was just staring at her....she was liked a model wearing a low cut blouse...she was the type that you want her to be your gal forever !!!....Tried hard not to let her see me staring at her !!!...My mouth was just dryed up that i couldn't say any thing !!!...Guessed i'll visit this place a bit more !!!...

These days so many babes shopping in Orchard area...just want to pick them up and get to know them better !!!....And hopefully they are not attached already so at least i still have a chance la !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

andyk
23-02-2008, 08:34 PM
"Happy,Happy Weekend BROS !!!"

Firstly many thanks & much appreciated for your PMs to Bros who have wrote to me,it really lifted my spirits even higher especially i enjoy reading PMs from BROs who shared mutual interests & i'm sure we will make good friends in due course of exciting times ahead as we can all enjoy our life to maX !!!

Then yesterday i really enjoyed my Day Off...as i really opened up by telling my manager that she doing a great job & how much my family appreciated her great loyalty for the last 20yrs to my various bizs ! And it was time to "reward with profit sharing" for all the great contributions !!! We had ride stormy tough times & i'm confident that we will "wiped out any losses & turn it to gains from 2008 !!!"....

So off i went for my "sparring golf game with my best buddy" @ my current favourite golf club...it was more noisy yesterday with the Air Show ! But i was totally focussed on my putts,it was liked the current Accenture event where Tiger Woods is playing ! ( He's really my role model for golf...of course i need lots of gym work to build up my upper body & arms liked him ! ha ha ! )
I played really badly with my drives still inconsistent.For those who dun play golf,i liked to shared with you that Golf is really much more mental game as "it's a thinking game & U need to play well under pressure to have low scores ! And best of all you get to play with really scenic surrondings !!!"

After our game,my best buddy had "clearance from his OC" for Super Nites @ LP ( Lido Palace ) our No.1 Favourite KTV...after uncertain heads up from our mms there that many GEMs have yet to returned from PRC,we were reall glad with our selection as my best buddy was really into her gal as they "connected immediately"...same with me,my sweet,sweet babe CC,21 was so lovingly that almost "tripped my mind to suggest something very expensive - telling her to quit Ktv & all expenses will be my a/c !"....It must be my Super High Spirits these days...Will get to know her awhile more then decide...as my New Year 2008 Resolution is TRUE LOVE !!! ( Many thanks BRO for your great suggestion on this,i appreciated very much !!! ) Last nite my best buddy & our gals had to endured my awfully off tuned singing !!! ha ha !
( Btw,many thanks BRO C for your "guest appearance to our room with your sexy babe !!! ha ha & too bad you couldn't join me @ Part 2 - 2/F )...

Another reason for feeling really great is my beloved SPURS playing in the Carling Cup finals tom nite ! I need to go to Queensway to buy up all the SPURS gear...and head down to my club's Bar & weeped in joy if we smash Chelsea !!! ha ha !....

On my way out of LP,my other rich buddy demanded that i rushed over to 2 / F @ TAM Complex...with concern on road blocks for drink driving...i reluctantly OK his "non-stop smses"...Also wanted to catch up with my ex-KBK mms Honey who's now there ( this is for the BROs who PM me on her ! )...Over here the PRC selection is quantity over quality as compared to LP !...( at the from of the hotel it was liked a mini fast car showroom )...Anyway i reluctantly selected 2 babes that sat liked 10mins each & butterfly off...while i was checking my emails & internet news there !!!
At the same time,drinking more bottled water than brandy...my rich BRO was already very pissed as he having so much success last year with the upmkt property boom & stock mkt !!!...Juv hanging out with successful positive folks as it too with kick into U mentally !!!....

andyk
23-02-2008, 08:49 PM
"Happy,Happy Weekend !!!" - continued....

Made an excuse that i had early am golf,I managed to depart my rich BRO party & his protest...it was such a cool nite walk back to LP...almost got "cornered by my ex-gal fren from TAM on why I had not called or bonk her !!!"....( Must be firm on my NY Resolution on "less paid sex" ! ha ha ! )

Then praying hard on any road blocks so decided to had "instant noodle" supper @ the Cha Chan Tang near Zion RD food centre...at almost 1am..still so many sleepless folks hanging out there !...Actually SG is becoming quite happening this days !!!

Btw,to all SG folks -"we are so damn happy that we won the bid to host the 2010 Olympic Junior Games !!!"...To all the organisers,salute to you guys !!! U are the best !!! Cheers !!!

As for me,i'm going to sleep early for my 6AM Sunday RUN,then have my favourite breakfast,lunch date with a SG gal fren,then a good workout @ a new GYM where there lots of SG Babes there ! Then watched my beloved SPURS win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing all a great SUNDAY !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
24-02-2008, 11:19 AM
"Happy SUNDAY to All !!!"

Since the start of '08 i have "invested" in so many new books & music CDs & it really have uplifted me & i will definitely intend to keep this up as i really want to hold & boost my super high & confident spirit these days !!!...Highly recommended to all BROS !!!...

Since yesterday thoughts of the babe young mum glancing & smiling at me yesterday at my club ! Tis was our second encounter there !...Told myself that she's probably bored & wanted to flirt a bit !....Someone once shared me that if you wanted to choose your wife,you should have a look at her mum first,then you can have an idea how she would look liked in the old age ! ha ha ! Do you guys agree ?...Was trying to imagined if i was married to her,her relative probably thought her parents were my cousins ! ha ha !...

Am really looking forward to my biz travels soon esp to my "several 2nd homes - HK,KL & BKK & probably JKT this year !!!...Really missed them all so much !!!...Could have married a few times in each places ! ha ha !...So many close buddies can't stand the idea that i'm still a swinger single !!!...So they tried very hard match making me off...Those was this very nice gal S who worked in the bank & teach piano part time to kids that i should have married as even though she's already married,she's still so thoughtful to both my parents & myself when we are in HK...She wanted me emigrate & live in HK !...Man... i could be a Dad now !!!...She was great with kids !!!....BROs,especially those already married,can you please share your good advise - when you choose your wife,how much thought you had was whether you will enjoy good SeX with her forever ???...Because my ex-HK galfren actually offered herself to me at my hotel but i told her i had a headache !!!....She politely told that i'm a good guy !!!....It's my principle that i never take advantage of such situation as i experienced i had my "virgin SeX" once with tis Citibanker gal who was attached then,ended her splitting up & ended up as my gal fren for more than 2 yrs...that ended all my exciting relationships with my SQ galfrens !!!...Anyway it was "retribution" because the same happened to me,she left me for a very rich balding guy whose family owns many 5 star hotels / bldgs to be a "tai tai"...My next gal fren was also worked in the bank - a Indon Chinese...our relationship was probably started by a good chance as she was the most sought after her MBA graduation,all the most famous "rich buayas" driving their latest branded toys fight it out to be with her vs me in my Honda Accord that was paid by my Dad then...Couldn't cope with her parent's strong control & can't imagine being liked her wimpy bro in laws so we splitted !

To be continued...got a lunch date with my ex-SG gal fren !

Enjoy your sunday BROS !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
24-02-2008, 08:27 PM
"My Happy Sunday !!!"

My lunch date with my ex-galfren was a really enjoyable one @ my favourite japanese eats @ Ritz's...it very expensive but you have to pay for best quality & service ! And when she stepped in,my jaw dropped...'cause i never knew her boobs was a handful ( the magic of wonderbra ! ) and her legs were so yummy that i wanted to lick in the private rm,if possible !...Again i had to remind myself that for any single SG gal frens to have strong self control as for the quick SeXual Urge,U can end up into a lasting relationship ! Or it's juz me that i'm not cold blooded enough for any "quickies" with them !!!...Both SG & HK gals are really great in "packaging" to their seductive best !!! ha ha !

Then had an appt @ the GYM with my good buddy @ GWC...he convinced me that our clubs only had "old farts"...so the scenery was better here ! Well there were a few gals working out,probably single too since they had no guys with them ! Anyway i had to behave myself since i'm only a guest there !...Then the gym instructer "sold me the idea with his professional coaching how i was going build my arms liked Tiger Woods & their joining package was too good to resist,so i must be NUTS & i signed up for the next 24 mths !!! ( to tapped on all their outlets for workout,showers & hopefully to meet single gals there !!!...maybe my introduction to true love ??? ha ha ! )

And after that again ended spending more @ both the Bookshop & CD shop...with this ongoing spending spree,it have really "exhausted any extra dough to spend on any paid sex the next few months & probably a longer time especially with my future travelling expenses !!! So this means that the only way to get any SEX if from any probable guy / gal relationship !!! ha ha !

At the back of my mind,just counting the next hours to watching my beloved SPURS in the finals !!!...Told everyone today that i'll really be so emotional that i'll cry if we win later !!!....RAMOS you are really great man !!!...In such a short time,you have transformed a bunch of losers to potential champion team !!!.......So to all my SPURS Bros & those who enjoy reading my thread / postings,i wished you a great good nite & a great week ahead !!!

Enjoy life always !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
25-02-2008, 09:57 AM
"MY BELOVED SPURS WON THE CARLING CUP !!!"................

Was watching my SPURS slugged it out last nite & we finally WON & Beat up Chelsea !!! After the match,i was liked Robbie Keane with tears in my eyes ! As i know my own experience representing my school in the finals on the padang many,many years ago ! U'll understand all the hard work,sweat & tears !!!......

Still have not started my work as i'm too busy reading all the Internet news on our victory !!! RAMOS,KING,ROBBO,WOODGATE,BERBA,KEANE...YOU ARE THE GREATEST !!!

Cheers To Our MY SPURS BROs here & Regrets To All Chelsea Fans !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
02-03-2008, 12:57 AM
"BABES Golfers,SYT,SY WIFES Watching @ The HSBC Women Golf Event !!!"

The last 2 days i enjoyed myself @ the above event,it was great especially you can watch the top lady golfers hitting so close in front of you & pick up golf tips to improve my game ! Juz luv especially the Japanese SYTs,a Korean busty golfer & a few others liked Paula Creamer & a European,they'r really sexy !!!....Had wild fantasies bonking them while watching them ! ha ha !....

Also in this kinda of mega events,there are other babes that will try to dress or look really appealing ! And there are beermaids with their sexy outfits !!!

Tomorrow will be the final day,so your last chance to enjoy this event !!!

Happy sunday BROs !!!
Cheers !
Andyk ;)

ps.got to sleep early as i have a heavy sunday schedule ! ha ha !

andyk
09-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Happy Sunday to All !!!

I have declared WaR with my Belly Fat so i slept early last nite & went to the running track across my home sweet home & i was surprised that i managed to run more than my 6 rounds ( 4.2 km ? have ROD so long i forgot already ! ha ha ! ) and ran 8 rounds instead !...The track was re-surfaced & smelt new...and best part it was almost empty at 630am...( Btw,in case anyone liked to join me every sunday,please PM me anytime !!! You most welcome !!! )....

It's a on going battle with my mid section...with all the business entertainment & my love for good food !!!...and i really want a nice body to wear all my cloths & of course have a super SeXual session with all these SYTs !!! ( yesterday i met this HK gal & when she told me her parent's age,i almost fell off my chair during yum cha ! Because i'm just 2 years younger than them ! ha ha ! )....So may be it may be really tough for me to have a relationship in their 30s or 40s...at best we can be best buddies ! ha ha !...

Now whenever i'm at the GYM i'll add more Abs exercise routine to tone up my mid section...and i must be more determine to cut out as much desserts as possible !!!....

Recently i signed up 2 year membership with a renowned GYM...and as assured by my buddy who highly recommended me to join because of the "more interesting scenery with my OLs trooping in with their office clothings & then to their tights showing off their shapely bods !!!...Need to work out more often to check out the place & culture before making any move....and select the "best target"....to romance her ! ha ha ! Since there are nice interesting eating places & movie house !!!...My only excuse is "getting really FIT and true love !!!".... ( last week i actually stammered when i met this new client...she had the looks & personality & even my partner told me that we had great chemistry together ! But she told me it was her last day !....so she teasingly told me that she'll definitely keep in touch with me in the future !!!....i'm praying & keeping my fingers & toes crossed that she'll contact me soon !....Since there were so many others in the sales meeting,i couldn't pursue her so aggressively la !!!...

Finally my beloved SPURS must win tonite's game with West Ham after the last 2 losses !!!....Come On You SPURS !!!

Enjoy your sunday & Cheers !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
16-03-2008, 11:22 AM
"Another Happy Sunday To All !"

So how was your week ? Hope it was a fruitful one !
Started my mon with a bonk with my agent's latest 20yrs old SYT - if you guys looking for petite babe with large eyes & of course pink nips & clit. And she lovingly soap & bath & BJ you !...She's the one for you ! But need to caution those with think & large rod,then she wants to lubricate herself first which i told her i prefer not to apply it !....But only note that she may be in a bit of rush since she have other bookings !...

It was a good week for my golf since i managed to play on wed ( rain ) then friday & yesterday ! Happy with my tee shots & short game except i need to cut down any stupid mistakes or end up with a higher score ! But i'm confident that it'll be getting better soon since i intend to train harder & play more often if possible !...Best way to catch up with buddies & clients & new buddies !!

After all my golf games,i was actually snoring on the massage bed yesterday...so embarrasing la ! Lucky i had the whole floor to myself as always !!! It's truly my hideout away from the crowd !...Then slept at 10pm last nite & with aching leg & butt i "pushed myself" out of my bed for my regular Sunday Run ! ( Was hoping to meet anyone from here to join me for this !!! ) It was great for my stamina,heart & belly fats ( consoled myself that i have lost some fats already ! ha ha ! ) Will keep up this & may add another weekday run to keep up my fight with the belly fats & turned it to 6 pack abs one day !!!

Had my regular local yummy Ikan Bilies Yong Tau Foo breakfast ! It's a great time to catch up with your reading while queueing for it ! And test of patience too !...And when you are served with a piping hot food ! U are a damn happy man !!!.....

Looking forward to meet up with my ex-PRC gal fren for lunch ! Have not seen her for quite awhile now ! She was really good to me ! We went thru' some hard times together ! She's someone that i can be emotional with...but it's too bad that we can't end up together due to various circumstances la !...

Then it's back to class for me,i have decided that i must be able to read Chinese.It was too bad that i didn't arrange this as it would have help me with my business & travels to PRC.

Wishing all a very enjoyable sunday !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
19-03-2008, 10:13 AM
"Super Monday Nite Out !!!"

Hi Guys !
What do you guys think of Barlacava ? I know there are more guys than babes there ! What a pity man ! It's liked 10 : 1 guys to gals there ! But still a good place to meet up with any "long lost friends"...or those who are temp jobless ! ha ha !....Of course there are cool dudes or pretend to be cool ! ha ha !....As for me,i liked the idea of 1 for 1 Asahi Beer & people watching...Bumped into this leggy babe - DOT who quite dizzy with the fact that she's now in the IT industry !!! Not sure a bimbo yet ? Will update if she ever email her contacts which i probably dun have such luck ! :o She was hot french kissing all the cool dudes there !....Guessed she must have lots of admirers there !

Then we decided to "renew ties with our PRC mms @ CI !"...actually when you "cold turkey any mms for awhile" it's good or she become damn swell headed la !....She was damn happy that we were there & quickly paraded her best Made In PRC babes !....Wa so many good options but i had to settle for 2 petite busty SYTs that were really playful & got me hooked & hard on-ed !!!...Damn i almost suggested a orgy !!! But when i thought about my NY Resolutions about cutting down on paid sex & the US & SG stocks crashing...I had to remind myself that i was damn lucky that i'm not in any investments & still can party & enjoy my business & golf !!!

Then hopped over to LUNAR - maybe the novelty of tis joint have already worn off me or i was way past my bedtime already !...Well then happy that there was no road blocks ( no thanks to Mas Selemat la ! )...and made it back to home sweet home !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

ps after such a late nite,then no early am gym la...felt guilty about tis !....hopefully no mid week cheong session because of long weekend ! ha ha !

andyk
20-03-2008, 09:56 AM
'Super Super SPURS !!!"

What a damn good comeback by my SPURS heros !!! Probably you may think of missing the early morning game or switch off after Chelsea lead 3 -1 !....As a loyal supporter of my beloved SPURS ! I'll watch till the end & suffer together if necessary ! After the game i couldn't sleep anymore as i was super high in emotions that i have not slept till now...Really charged up ! RAMOS you are great man !!! Juz admire his tactics play !!!

To my Beloved SPURS - "A Big Thank You For Making My Day & Long Weekend !!!"....Looking forward to 2008 / 09 season already as i'm very sure with RAMOS it'll be very exciting days ahead !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk ;)

ps Really felt sorry for Drogba,Joe Cole but A Cole is damn lucky,he should have been sent off !!! Then it would have been another thriller !!!

andyk
20-03-2008, 09:19 PM
"Wishing All A Wonderful Long Weekend !!!"

I'm watching a repeat of the Thriller @ White Hart Lane again !...It sure started my day super high !!! And then mid morning i had a very important call for potential business in JKT & it'll be exciting adventure working closely with my BROs.Expanding my business know how too ! I have always love the Indonesian lingo,babes & of course doing business with the rich there !!!

Then at lunch i met another ex-staff that i had fired due to poor performance & suspicion of moonlighting during working for me ! But guesed whatever the past is,it's over & forgotten already ! I have again bury away another "thorny relationship" as you get older,we are need most is to find peace,love & happiness !!!

Rushed to my sales meetings so that i can bonk my "agent - Revamp" latest gal ( can you guess which gal ? ha ha ! ) She made me very horny especially i had such a huge hard on during our shower together that it was quite embarrasing ! Best was she just arrived & very new to the trade so i really luv to enjoy this kinda of quality ! And she cummed twice and moaned uncontrollably with her hands gripping the bed sheets when i doggied her !!! And we agreed that we should have a weekly session together !!! She's a sweet babe & i really think we had great chemistry !!!

Planning to rest early for my early morning golf game with my buddy & overseas guest ! Hopefully it'll be fine weather & a enjoyable day & weekend for all !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
22-03-2008, 08:03 PM
"Hope You Are Having A Wonderful Long Weekend So Far !!!"

Yesterday for me it was just great that it was fine sunny weather for an enjoyable golf game & making new friends ! My score & drives are ever improving with each game & my know how of the courses that i often play these days is getting better too ! Now i'm just looking forward to play away courses on my business trips especially in JKT & BKK where there are pretty caddies there !...

After the game i really had a GOOD "REST" FRIDAY....slept so well on a rainy afternoon & then a hearty dinner...I decided i'm ready to call my "agent" for my "current favourite" babe as i felt i badly wanted to bonk her again !...Really luv her great attitude,even though she may had a hectic afternoon & little to eat whole day & feeling dizzy,she still made effort to service me so well ! Juz luv her moans & eye closed & lip biting while you bonk her & somehow that made me take a even longer time to cum !!!...And when cummed it felt really great !!! So satisfying !!!...Of course after that i fed her up as she had another booking & promised her a good meal soon !!!...

Had a good early morning run today ! Even though my back was quite sore after bonk,golf & bonk again...after my 8 round run i felt really strong & thought i deserved a hearty breakfast business meeting then a good yum cha lunch ! ( Was looking to catch up with all my rich Bros since we haven't met for quite awhile & probably i'll even more busy with business travel & golf ! )....Invited my recent babe from LP to join me,she was really yummy but i couldn't bonking her today !....Probably need to load up more zinc to re-produce my cum again ! ha ha !...Damn,age is really catching up la !!!

Anyway we had to part early since i had business oversea guest for business meetings ! She was so understanding that made me want to see her soon ! Just luv those babes that are "less hard sell"...Damn...with so many new PRC ktv babes i met recently,my New Year Resolution to look for true love is "on hold again"....I have been pursuring this SG gal since last year but she's an accountant & always busy to meet up !...Had that she had a bad last relationship....so we are "sms friends" stage...but will upgrade next week to "lunch friend"....my only consolation is that "all good stuffs need stronger efforts & patience...and there will be rewards for all these efforts !!!"....any good advice from anyone ???

Just waiting for another beloved SPURS win later !!! And that will make my long weekend even sweeter !!!

Enjoy !!!
Andyk ;)

andyk
30-03-2008, 11:43 PM
"What A Super Week It Was...."

These days time juz passed liked a eye blink !!! Juz weeks before my trips to HK next month so it's speeding up my daily schedule recently

After 3 rounds of improving golf,my scores is getting lower & i'm happy with that !...Or maybe i kept playing on the same courses ! But definitely my overall game have lots of potential to a lower handicap !!!

Last wed & thurs,i was at my "favourite playground - Lido Palace" - juz luv the PRC babes there & happy to meet a few new "gal frens"...will plan to enjoy getting to know them better !....

Then on thurs nite juz before leaving,i managed to meet TT ! She was tall,sexy body with a nice pair of boobs...But she was my latest PRC lover's flat mate...but thankfully she agreed to "reluctantly" introduce me to TT !...

So i managed to arrange a "bonking date" with TT earlier....wa when i saw her & as soon as she got in my car,we kissed liked lovers !...Both us wanted each other asap....just couldn't keep our lips & bodies apart in lift on the way up to our hotel room ! And after stripping her,she was so sexy....the tall,slim body with well shaped tits with pink nipples that i can licked & sucked forever !...Then she gave me this so sensual BJ & deepthroated....then we 69 and she luv it so much & moaned loudly....till she begged me to bonk her...doggie her because she also had a nice butt...Juz luv watching reflection on the mirror...my CD was creamed with her cum...Told her that i'll changed it & clean my hot rod so that she can BJ me again...Then she cowgal me....and doggie her again till i blasted all my cum inside her !!!....

I have already told her several times that i want her every weekend....and by writing this posting about her,I'm getting a hard on already !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)