PDA

View Full Version : Personal Peeping Clips

deepbluesea
22-12-2007, 12:07 AM
OK guys. This isn't a story. More of a interest check.

As the title suggest, with the advancement of technology today am sure some of u guys have taken some hidden cam pics/videos and is enjoying your private collection.

While it is maybe too sensitive to post everything at the pic folder, Anybody keen to do an exchange via pm? For the rest of the bros here, we may just post some less compromising pics later to share!

PM me if u are interested.

sg_boytoy
22-12-2007, 10:09 AM
I got no camera handphone, so don't have anything to exchange :(

But I'm damn interested in your collection, PM me lah :D

mr clean
22-12-2007, 01:21 PM
me too. can pm me as well........

croovy
22-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Don't forget about me too....Thank you

ShredderX
22-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Hi bro, just pm u, thanks in advance :)

deepbluesea
22-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Got a few PMs. Thanks for the interest guys.

For your info, i am more keen on xchange. Reason being these are local hidden cams clips which i have risked limb and life to take. Not d/l from internet stuff so i can't share openly with everone unless of course we exchange some of ur private works! Hopefully u guyscan get the idea ;)

kotek
22-12-2007, 09:20 PM
PM me ur contact...might have some interesting ones for u...

Hua Hee Tio Ho
22-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Hi bro deepbluesea, am i qualify for your sharing? If can, hope u can pm me, thank u in advance :D

sg_boytoy
23-12-2007, 02:35 AM
Got a few PMs. Thanks for the interest guys.

For your info, i am more keen on xchange. Reason being these are local hidden cams clips which i have risked limb and life to take. Not d/l from internet stuff so i can't share openly with everone unless of course we exchange some of ur private works! Hopefully u guyscan get the idea ;)

Are you some itchy backside PI snooping around here? Post a sample of your good stuff to demonstrate your authenticity lah :D

deepbluesea
23-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Those whom have exchanged with me liao know whether its authentic or not ;) Look at my join date, def not some PI la.

hotsoup16
23-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Those whom have exchanged with me liao know whether its authentic or not ;) Look at my join date, def not some PI la.

joined date count for nothing. Wny not look at yr total posts since yr joined date?

BlurBlock
24-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Oh So sad that your Pts had gone down somemore. Proof to us what you said is real.

deepbluesea
25-12-2007, 04:03 AM
may i know y my points was deducted w/o anyone bothering to even checking if anyone actually DID exchange anything wif me?

Must i splash pictures here for everyone just to proof that my authenticity...or is it that u guys want a free lunch ? If u want pictures, PM me la. Crazy or wat? Even got pics i also post in private forum la. This isn't a buffet session.

BlurBlock
25-12-2007, 01:23 PM
I will suggest that you do not just create a new tread if you are not prepare to share with others. Go to your private forum and show off for all we care.

deepbluesea
25-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Look at the instruction from the boss for this folder

"Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. No more pictures / links here please."

What is wrong with not posting any pic here? if u dun like this thread, dun read la.

Whats with zapping just because you think i shouldn't post any thread that i am not willing to share photos freely. Then those ppl asking for exchange/sharing of FL contacts exclusively for bros with higher rep points leh? They also open a thread and also dun post freely isn't it?

Yamate
25-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Hi bro deepbluesea, may you share it with me? Thanks :)