PDA

View Full Version : Need Special Help From Some Bro

ahpaul25
21-12-2007, 04:53 PM
NEED SPECIAL HELP FROM SOME BRO!!!

Sorry for comment this thread in the forum.....But I do need special help from some samster bro here, who are bizman and have many local property in hand and are leftover for no usage,near tiong bahru. As Year 2008 is a good year....:) Sorry I can't afford to buy a flat at my age alone.

I do hope to rent the whole cond. unit from u really at a very cheap rate and based on trust, with no contract based....I will not do anything stupid on yr units. I don mind photocopy my i/c for u, if anything lost or damage. I hold my responsible for it.

Reason: As I have many prc frds coming down here for holiday trip..It a non stop up down movement...of coz, quite a few are beauties.......I trying to make great arrangement with my link from macau,zhuhai,shenzhen to beijing. Hope u can understand my need. I'm very well versed with PRC ppls for 5yrs+. That's a reason behind, if any1 who is sincere in helping me....kindly PM me for discussion! STRICTLY FOR OWNER.

Rof|maoxz
21-12-2007, 05:01 PM
NEED SPECIAL HELP FROM SOME BRO!!!

Sorry for comment this thread in the forum.....But I do need special help from some samster bro here, who are bizman and have many local property in hand and are leftover for no usage,near kim keat rd. As Year 2008 is a good year....:)

I do hope to rent the whole cond. unit from u really at a very cheap rate and based on trust, with no contract based....I will not do anything stupid on yr units. I don mind photocopy my i/c for u, if anything lost or damage. I hold my responsible for it..

You want condo only? Along Balestier road boleh? No binding contract abit difficult. Nevertheless, maybe you wanna pm me, got one samster who maybe can help.

sound wave
21-12-2007, 05:01 PM
just curious.. are they FL?

ahpaul25
21-12-2007, 05:12 PM
You want condo only? Along Balestier road boleh? No binding contract abit difficult. Nevertheless, maybe you wanna pm me, got one samster who maybe can help.

Sorry, near tiong bahru la, cond. is bcos there a reason lah, hope u can understand, some of my PRC frds are beauties.....PM me if u able to get a RICH UNCLE who own excess of PTE COND.

ahpaul25
21-12-2007, 05:13 PM
just curious.. are they FL?

No comment.

Rof|maoxz
21-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Sorry, near tiong bahru la, cond. is bcos there a reason lah, hope u can understand, some of my PRC frds are beauties, confirm got rich ppls want to xxx them 1....My is more on high class side lah....PM me if u able to get a RICH UNCLE who own sure COND.

Yah loh, you put kim keat mah, so I find you Balestier condos, you reject me. :o Only tiong bahru area? River Valley don't want meh? :D

ahpaul25
21-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Yah loh, you put kim keat mah, so I find you Balestier condos, you reject me. :o Only tiong bahru area? River Valley don't want meh? :D

I need cond. that near ZOUK there, hope it big enough for 6 to 8 babes.......:) Rofl, my contract mean those not require contract based...don mind those agreement, like damage any items, I hold full responsible for it. I hire a part time maid to tidy the unit.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
22-12-2007, 04:52 PM
BEWARE of this Rolfmaoxz!!! Biggest conman here!!! Always offer help to newbies then gain their trust and con them. Finally his tail appear!!! :mad:

ahpaul25
22-12-2007, 05:00 PM
BEWARE of this Rolfmaoxz!!! Biggest conman here!!! Always offer help to newbies then gain their trust and con them. Finally his tail appear!!! :mad:

Don worry....he can't gain anything from me, as his choice given to me is kind of wrong option....:) U kenna by him before...

ahpaul25
22-12-2007, 05:06 PM
BEWARE of this Rolfmaoxz!!! mad:

Ok, I understand, something happened btwn u and him regarding $$ issue....haiz....hope u guys can settle it.

capri4163
22-12-2007, 06:55 PM
bro ahpaul25, have u try those housing agents, they may be able to help.:)

aczeta76
22-12-2007, 11:07 PM
bro ahpaul25, have u try those housing agents, they may be able to help.:)

TS dun want legal mambo jumbo lah... need to be discreet for this kinda thing..

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
25-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Not I pour cold water but TS think you hard to find what you looking for.....majority owners want to safeguard own interests.....sekali rent to stranger he use for illegal means house might even kena confiscated

ahpaul25
25-12-2007, 04:44 PM
TS dun want legal mambo jumbo lah... need to be discreet for this kinda thing..

Ya.....as they are my frds.....too bad I saving not enough, if not, I buy own cond. Haiz....

Not I pour cold water but TS think you hard to find what you looking for.....majority owners want to safeguard own interests.....sekali rent to stranger he use for illegal means house might even kena confiscated

Don worry, as mention, I not give sure problem to owner, as I a very rept guy also....don do sure monkey biz.