PDA

View Full Version : How nice and different is it?

duek
21-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Ive fucked a few local girls.But iwas wondering, does it feel different to have it with someone from outside singapore. malaysia not counted. Im refering to westerners.. They have longer penis and asian has shorter ones. So will the girl feel less satisfying?

AngMo69
21-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Bro,
being a westerner, with what the girls say is rather big equipment, I believe that we are in disadvantage. Basically, we are too big for lots of asian girls. For sure that can make it easier to make the girl cum, but it also limits the gals freedom of movement, as lots of positions would hurt. Also, in positions that doesnt hurt, the vagina get stretched, so that they sometimes feel uneasy afterwards.

Then again, girls have different gears aswell. There are some really wide ones, and some really tight ones. A previous pina gf of mine was so tight that i had big problems entering her - and she had even given birth once. A PRC FL i see from time to time has no kids, and is about the same height, but she can take anything from me, and enjoys the size.

So - be happy with what you have. Big isnt neccesarily better!

Happy cheonging

TerminatorX
21-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Well said bro AngMo69 all hands and legs and my little bro all up agreed :D

richie_rich
21-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Bro,
Then again, girls have different gears as well. There are some really wide ones, and some really tight ones.
So - be happy with what you have. Big isnt neccesarily better!

Nicely said bro AngMo69 especially the last remark.
It's not just the size of a man's tool or a woman's 'hole' that matters.
Skill plays a major part as well in the art of love-making.
Cheers!

altec7
21-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Yes totally agree too.
what matters is your own skills, use it to your advantage ;)

Cheers.

sammyboyfor
21-12-2007, 03:48 PM
It's not just the size of a man's tool or a woman's 'hole' that matters.

Men with small dicks always say that. :rolleyes:

hellfrezz77
21-12-2007, 03:54 PM
well guys, i cant say i have a very big dick but to me as long as im satisfied, thats wat matters. and as 4 my HM, if she is not satisfied after i cum, i'll make sure she is b4 we wash up, if u know wat i meant. hehehe :D. nice thread u started bro duek. so cheer bro. enjoy with wat u have. ;)

salla6ue
21-12-2007, 03:58 PM
i tried a milf from norway and when i put in it was 'la-kopi'. 1st time kanna this kind of situation, stunned for a while. had to use my fingers, all 4 up in her pussy!

next day suddenly had inferior complex like my penis very small. took awhile to recover from it. :p

then i travelled overseas more and tried more caucasians then i realised they have tight pussies too. so it was not my penis too small, it was the milf pussy too big! :D

richie_rich
21-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Men with small dicks always say that. :rolleyes:
wahahaha....
kena 'chak' from boss! :p

juzjoin
21-12-2007, 06:47 PM
dun have the concept tat angmoh sure "tua ki" :pThere r angmoh who have dick juz as small as Asian men....

JediSkull
21-12-2007, 06:52 PM
dun have the concept tat angmoh sure "tua ki" :pThere r angmoh who have dick juz as small as Asian men....

not all asian men have small dick..... think u have to rephrase ur sentence.:eek::mad:

marine boy
21-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Survey done, difference between Weserner n Asians, length wise, is only point something cm. Length and thickness plays a part, regardless what the expert say ...