PDA

View Full Version : My Misfortune

longwinter
20-12-2007, 11:11 PM
l think in the world of chionging, there are 2 things tat we are most afraid of.
One is to get uncurable sexually transmitted disease and the other one is to let our close ones know about what we are doing in the dark.

l am the unlucky one, l tio the 2nd thing. l was spotted when l was roaming at geylang, call a fl, and went up hotel with her and was caught by my father friend. This frenz of my father then complained to my father. And there, leaving me shocked and speechless when my dad confronted me, telling me someone saw me lurking at geylang. Of cos, l tried to deny, saying that it maybe a misunderstanding, or maybe his frenz saw wrongly. But my dad told me the gal name, and the hotel l went to.

l was totally shocked.

My parents were damn furious and hurl abuses at me, saying that they are ashamed that they have a son like me. Kinda sad about it la..my heart is kinda heavy as l typed all these out.

Now l am relating this story in here, is to alert ppl who chiong to be more careful and discreet when chionging. Well you never know, whether wad u are doing will be seen by others or not. Singapore is a small place.

l guess l will be laying low for a while bah. :(

surbana
21-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Please dont be sad about it...You are consider lucky enough not to be spotted by your/gf/spouse relatives. That will even be more nightmare.

padre
21-12-2007, 12:36 AM
it's value tat make the differences. don't be sad, shit happens. friend of mine was caught calling a FL by his fiancee's father. What could be worse? getting caught by your own parents is better than getting caught by your wife's parents. things can only get better from here, look at the bright side.

wanderer23
21-12-2007, 12:39 AM
Err may i know how old are you TS? I think age and maturity matters when it comes to this kind of situation.

JediSkull
21-12-2007, 01:06 AM
l think in the world of chionging, there are 2 things tat we are most afraid of.
One is to get uncurable sexually transmitted disease and the other one is to let our close ones know about what we are doing in the dark.

l am the unlucky one, l tio the 2nd thing. l was spotted when l was roaming at geylang, call a fl, and went up hotel with her and was caught by my father friend. This frenz of my father then complained to my father. And there, leaving me shocked and speechless when my dad confronted me, telling me someone saw me lurking at geylang. Of cos, l tried to deny, saying that it maybe a misunderstanding, or maybe his frenz saw wrongly. But my dad told me the gal name, and the hotel l went to.

l was totally shocked.

My parents were damn furious and hurl abuses at me, saying that they are ashamed that they have a son like me. Kinda sad about it la..my heart is kinda heavy as l typed all these out.

Now l am relating this story in here, is to alert ppl who chiong to be more careful and discreet when chionging. Well you never know, whether wad u are doing will be seen by others or not. Singapore is a small place.

tat's damn sway sia............:( then u gonna quit chionging?

think ur dad's fren also calling lar........ basket. last time i also kenna. i was wif super SYT and this uncle was wif his gal. his gal keep bioing me. he got jealous. say :" ZE ME NIAN QING" say i look young to be cheonging!!! wtf man!!!

longwinter
21-12-2007, 01:27 AM
tat's damn sway sia............:( then u gonna quit chionging?

think ur dad's fren also calling lar........ basket. last time i also kenna. i was wif super SYT and this uncle was wif his gal. his gal keep bioing me. he got jealous. say :" ZE ME NIAN QING" say i look young to be cheonging!!! wtf man!!!

not say gonna quit chionging...but maybe lieing low for a while lo.

Told my few buddies about it, all calling me to quit, but l told them, chionging is like smoking, cannot say quit den quit de mah

me this lone ranger kana bite during his roaming in the forest.

now must need a place and sumtime to recuperate before l am out again.

How can a injured lone ranger still venture around when he is injured himself, if he continues his way in the forest, all l can say is, he is looking trouble for himself. :(

Show Stopper
21-12-2007, 01:29 AM
This is one of the main reason why i don't cheong in Geylang...coz some of my frens like to go there to look for gd food. Suay suay kena spotted with a FL by one of them(esp girls)...i realli dunnoe hw to face them in future.

Bro longwinter...think ur dad must be feeling damn embarrass till today after being told by his friend. If his friend go & spread around with his other friends...it'll be the joke of the year for him. If being caught personally by ur dad...think the situation would not be tat bad...after all he's still a man and would understand ur sexual needs.

ConnerDoReMe
21-12-2007, 01:38 AM
ohhh. i was caught by gf's female colleague at JC H81 entrance b4 i went in with 2 viet :eek:
lucky was able to explain to gf cos w/o 2 girls with me at that moment! jus explanation = went there to entertain client!!
very kaypo colleagues she have! now her colleague spread to her whole company! really ccb

ahpaul25
21-12-2007, 02:15 AM
Think u better lay low man.....haiz....2112....a bad date for u. :o

longwinter
21-12-2007, 02:21 AM
Think u better lay low man.....haiz....2112....a bad date for u. :o

not only this, l lost $$$ lately oso, lost $200 a few days back.

Tink is time for me to head down to bugis the temple there get sum flowers to bathe. My luck is really low for now.

longwinter
21-12-2007, 02:35 AM
This is one of the main reason why i don't cheong in Geylang...coz some of my frens like to go there to look for gd food. Suay suay kena spotted with a FL by one of them(esp girls)...i realli dunnoe hw to face them in future.

Bro longwinter...think ur dad must be feeling damn embarrass till today after being told by his friend. If his friend go & spread around with his other friends...it'll be the joke of the year for him. If being caught personally by ur dad...think the situation would not be tat bad...after all he's still a man and would understand ur sexual needs.

hais....really lanjiao..

l didnt expect me this lone ranger oso will kana a nasty bite during my roaming in Geylang. l tink nxt time if l go tere, must wear a big coat, wear sunglasses le, hoping nobody will recognise me :p

That frenz of my dad, l really feel like pissing his heads off wif a gun sia...he himself oso at geylang, still dare to complain to my dad. He himself must hav been tere tryin to hook a gal oso. it is like "the pot is calling the kettle black"

davidtock
21-12-2007, 04:21 AM
Well, think of the positive side. At least we all don't go around raping girls. We are paying in return of our sexual needs, and we are straight some more. So nothing to be ashamed of actually.

nacho
21-12-2007, 04:31 AM
I make a point to reach GL after sun down. Darkness helps.:D

JediSkull
21-12-2007, 07:01 AM
hais....really lanjiao..

l didnt expect me this lone ranger oso will kana a nasty bite during my roaming in Geylang. l tink nxt time if l go tere, must wear a big coat, wear sunglasses le, hoping nobody will recognise me :p

That frenz of my dad, l really feel like pissing his heads off wif a gun sia...he himself oso at geylang, still dare to complain to my dad. He himself must hav been tere tryin to hook a gal oso. it is like "the pot is calling the kettle black"

maybe u took the gal he wanted?!?!?! or else how come ur dad even knows the gal's name?!?! :confused::eek:

hugh.weppen
21-12-2007, 07:11 AM
hey bro look on the bright side lah. At least u didnt kena the 1st one, the incurable disease. Then you would have kena both cos if u have number 1 condition number 2 will surely follow.

colins
21-12-2007, 07:57 AM
Your dad's friend knows the hotel and even the girl's name? He must be very free, saw you some more never call out to you, then tail you and see which hotel and girl you call. I think 50% of the problem here is that 'friend' of your dad. The rest of the 50% is probably bad timing and lack of 'safety' conscious. Frankly if you see any of your relatives at geylang, will you take the time and effort to tail and ask for the girl's name as proof? I won't, actually many people wouldn't.

seiko_guy
21-12-2007, 08:11 AM

the way to solve this.. stay in geylang lo!

tio spotted, proudly say you are staying in geylang.. i come find food got wrong ar? chicken rice dunwan rice pls.. :D:D

AssssHHH
21-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Bro,

I think there something wrong with yr father friend, is he really close to yr father, y would he take the effort to ask for the gal name..he msut haf saw yr sextisfied look n he himself up the gal oso::) btw i oso kinda scared being kena spotted by relatives coz a few of my uncle is driving taxi, high chance of being spotted....

liberatte
21-12-2007, 08:31 AM
You didn't ask FR from your Dad's friend? What the hell is he doing in GL? Anyway, cool it and DON'T ever admit... If they pursue the issue more... Use these words...

"Wanna come along next time?"

the_e_ones
21-12-2007, 11:29 AM
Never have such problems...cause i work in Geylang!:p

block11
21-12-2007, 11:43 AM
thats the risk when you go shopping in geylang..... thats why some bros prefer to use okt to order room service. next time go shopping wear cap and sunglasses laa :p

thisisme
21-12-2007, 11:45 AM
I personally felt that this is very unusual for what your father's friend did.
Not trying to bad mouth him, but I think he is sick.
As some of the bro has already mentioned, you might have taken the gal he wanted. And he get jealous.

Take it easy bro.

Sometimes I'm also worried that I might get seen walking into one.

Appreciate that you share your experience.

frog69
21-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Bro really feel for you..
My style is that i always go for private FLs and i only go to geylang at 3-4am if i drive so that the crowd is lesser.. esp on weekdays.. but i do admit the quality it not as good as the "peak" hours... but it's safer

aczeta76
21-12-2007, 01:01 PM
TS,

This kina of things bo bian. That's y i dun cheong with my friends until I know tt they are into this... Wanted to jio 2 good firends to cheong together so test water ask them to go Geyland eat steamboat.

Both damn decent, never even tok about the girls.. hengz I never jio them to go China cheong else die.

Anyway, I had run into friends there before, hengz not with any girls. However, muz be safe so I NEVER drive to Geylang:p

JediSkull
21-12-2007, 01:43 PM
heng i am in the vice trade. monday and thursday sng siao for soccer! so anyone see me i also got valid excuse to be there!:D

mehamsap2
21-12-2007, 01:47 PM
not say gonna quit chionging...but maybe lieing low for a while lo.

Told my few buddies about it, all calling me to quit, but l told them, chionging is like smoking, cannot say quit den quit de mah :(

Totally agreed that cheong is addicted, i'm not smoker so dunno about smoking addict. But I sure know about coffee addict, man:D.

Why not you consider to cheong in JB? Lesser ppl know you and can try different gals. Just go read some JB thread and you will know.

JediSkull
21-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Totally agreed that cheong is addicted, i'm not smoker so dunno about smoking addict. But I sure know about coffee addict, man:D.

Why not you consider to cheong in JB? Lesser ppl know you and can try different gals. Just go read some JB thread and you will know.

now ts is a known cheongster liao. u still ask him go jb? its the same as asking him go batam! his parents sure know he up to no good...........:(

japboy
21-12-2007, 02:19 PM
TS,

This kina of things bo bian. That's y i dun cheong with my friends until I know tt they are into this... Wanted to jio 2 good firends to cheong together so test water ask them to go Geyland eat steamboat.

Both damn decent, never even tok about the girls.. hengz I never jio them to go China cheong else die.

Anyway, I had run into friends there before, hengz not with any girls. However, muz be safe so I NEVER drive to Geylang

u wan cheongsta frenz? here got alot.. jz pick carefully.. lolz

anyway, go GL can go for makan, if kena caught ard d golden triangle, jz sae u looking for carpark lot lo~:D

007 JP
21-12-2007, 02:36 PM
l was totally shocked.

hi bro dont be so dishearten,cant blame ur self to have a dick...

unless u are small dick dick---in mandrain "xiao di di" than u are screw:eek:

Castrol
21-12-2007, 02:51 PM
l am the unlucky one, l tio the 2nd thing. l was spotted when l was roaming at geylang, call a fl, and went up hotel with her and was caught by my father friend. This frenz of my father then complained to my father. And there, leaving me shocked and speechless when my dad confronted me, telling me someone saw me lurking at geylang.

i was thinking what misfortune... father and his friend??!!

what is happening? :confused:

japboy
21-12-2007, 03:16 PM
i was thinking what misfortune... father and his friend??!!

what is happening?

u finally came out~

in short, his father's frenz went 2 look for same FL as him and tio caught. :D

Legionnaire
21-12-2007, 04:40 PM
no wonder so your father's friend is also looking for the same gal huh. I was wondering why they mentioned the gal name to you. He's probably jealous you took his girl or something.

DTCEPL
21-12-2007, 04:53 PM
l
(

You are still lucky that its your father's friend who saw you....

Can you imagine if you are married, with kids, and your wife saw you fooling around with another woman(s). Then the marriage will go sour, even if you managed to patch things up, life will never be the same again. The trust between the couple is forever lost and you can hardly raise your head when it comes to any of such matters...especially when you see such similar matters in newspapers, TV news, TV series or Movies....you dare not give any comments in front of her. And whatever she says seems to be indirectly directed to you......:(...Such feelings sucks.

Frankiestine
21-12-2007, 05:01 PM
monster kena a few times already, one time bro in law spotted me at petain and inform wife...but i think he try to soften it by saying i go massage parlor and then another time after kio kway wear t shirt inside out..wife spotted and kept questioning...pa see mai seng ying...or die die also dun admit...

longwinter
21-12-2007, 05:35 PM
no wonder so your father's friend is also looking for the same gal huh. I was wondering why they mentioned the gal name to you. He's probably jealous you took his girl or something.

lol, wad his gal..pls lor..l bet he must be having no $$$ to call the gal, then seein me wif a young gal go hotel, of cos jealous lar...or maybe he cannot liao..then seeing me can jalan jalan enjoy, buay song? :rolleyes:

longwinter
21-12-2007, 05:40 PM
I personally felt that this is very unusual for what your father's friend did.
Not trying to bad mouth him, but I think he is sick.
As some of the bro has already mentioned, you might have taken the gal he wanted. And he get jealous.

Take it easy bro.

Sometimes I'm also worried that I might get seen walking into one.

Appreciate that you share your experience.

but if he really like tat, complain to my dad if l jus took his gal he wanted, l tink he is behaving very childish.

but after this incident, l relate it to my cheongster frenz. They told me, they will be careful and l warn them abt bringing their car when chionging, imagine bringing their car to Geylang, with a big fat registration number plate..how dangerous can that be. Things are unexpected and u dun know what kind of nasty surprise will turn out along ur way.

Clover_de
21-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Bro,

Sad to hear your sad story. But never mind stay low profile now, everything will go fine soon.

Cheer!

B.Bollocks
21-12-2007, 06:24 PM
My relative works in H81 and once I saw him at the counter working as a recep and quickly SIAM with my FL!!! My FL tot I saw police or undercover!!! hahhaha..in the end, i learnt not to go to H81 anymore!!!

Torch_Man
21-12-2007, 11:28 PM
Bro longwinter,
tink ur father's fren reli 2 "free" or 2 "sick" 2 check on d hotel name n gal name 2 complain abt....... actin as if he is so "gentleman" 2 report on others.

personally i hate spies or informers (sumthing like ur father's fren lah)
makan 2 full till nothing 2 do n spy on others (cantonese sayin)

ur situation is abit different from my previous encounters:
i spotted my father on a few occasions in GL lookin 4 prey..... from dat time on, i seldom go GL oredi
it was a sight quite hurtin ah
(imagine d son happened 2 c his own father loiterin in GL lookin 4 fun in several occasions, frankly i reli feel 4 my mom lah)

reminders:
do cheong wif caution n alertness

jz sharin

Frankiestine
22-12-2007, 09:23 AM
but after this incident, l relate it to my cheongster frenz. They told me, they will be careful and l warn them abt bringing their car when chionging, imagine bringing their car to Geylang, with a big fat registration number plate..how dangerous can that be. Things are unexpected and u dun know what kind of nasty surprise will turn out along ur way.

dun know how old you are ts but for me personally if i am in 20s, i will just tell my parents that i am just a normal hot blooded young man with his needs...also i do cheong in the living daylights driving to GL in my car....cos night time bo bian have to go back family...but one thing is always prepare yourselves with a excuse for that eventuality of being spotted...the important thing is that for me, i will always make to meet the fl in the room and not be spotted on the streets walking together with them hand in hand...and if some one spot my car then hehehe...i got a stack of name card of businesses in GL and put it down to visiting the customers there....whether oc wants to believe story or not is another matter becos end of the day no proof she still have to give the benefit of doubt...

blue_swatch
22-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Really suay. Lay low and move on from here. Hai si yi tiao hao han!

longwinter
22-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Really suay. Lay low and move on from here. Hai si yi tiao hao han!

hao han bu chi yan qian gui :cool:

longwinter
22-12-2007, 10:32 AM
dun know how old you are ts but for me personally if i am in 20s, i will just tell my parents that i am just a normal hot blooded young man with his needs...also i do cheong in the living daylights driving to GL in my car....cos night time bo bian have to go back family...but one thing is always prepare yourselves with a excuse for that eventuality of being spotted...the important thing is that for me, i will always make to meet the fl in the room and not be spotted on the streets walking together with them hand in hand...and if some one spot my car then hehehe...i got a stack of name card of businesses in GL and put it down to visiting the customers there....whether oc wants to believe story or not is another matter becos end of the day no proof she still have to give the benefit of doubt...

l am in my 20s lor..

this kind of thing, how to say to them wad young man got needs

Parents even proclaimed tat going to find gals is a shameless and dirty act, and say u tis normal looking person, y wan go look for all these gals. In Their Eyes, they hold themselves up up like saints liao..they desire a perfect son and as to compare wif my other relatives.

But apparently l am not, but l dun feel ashamed of myself. This is my own nature mah.

sian lar...sumtime tink le, l feel a bit sad oso, l go bonk also is use my own working $$$, oso not use their $$$ go bonk. :(

Frankiestine
22-12-2007, 10:41 AM
l am in my 20s lor..
sian lar...sumtime tink le, l feel a bit sad oso, l go bonk also is use my own working $$$, oso not use their $$$ go bonk. :(

relek lah, this type of thing will die down sooner or later....in the end they will just have to accept that their little boy is a bit fung liu...

Castrol
24-12-2007, 11:16 AM
u finally came out~

in short, his father's frenz went 2 look for same FL as him and tio caught. :D

then we better ah kar liao with father's friends... :D

old_yet_horny
24-12-2007, 05:14 PM
l am in my 20s lor..

Parents even proclaimed tat going to find gals is a shameless and dirty act, and say u tis normal looking person, y wan go look for all these gals. In Their Eyes, they hold themselves up up like saints liao..they desire a perfect son and as to compare wif my other relatives.

But apparently l am not, but l dun feel ashamed of myself. This is my own nature mah.

Bro.. Relax..

Parents are like that after all.. They maybe afraid that you kena some disease from the FL leh..

I remember long time ago (abt 21yo) when I started to Cheong JB with my colleagues after I ORD from Army.. I accidentally left a namecard of the nightclub in my pocket.. My Mum saw it while clearing my dirty laundry and was totally pist!

Next day, she stopped talking to me and my dad came around, gave me a pat on my shoulder..

Dad: Lee Tua Han Liao Hor..(U grown up already).
Dad: Sio Kan Ai Pang Long (Fuck must put condom)
Dad: Mai See Sua Lai Dan Jit Eh Tio Pee (Dun anyhow play if not kena disease)
Dad: Hau Sey Kia.. Ai Eh Loon (Young man must learnt to control).

He walked away with a fag hanging on the corner of his right lips leaving me totally amazed with his words of wisdom! If he is not my dad and we are of the same age, we must be cheoning buddies..:p

HumpBackOak
24-12-2007, 05:33 PM

l was totally shocked.

sex is sex. just let them rant what they will. its not like you're a rapist or child molester. they will get over it, and perhaps u should ask your dad. your friend is there for the fresh air? You're also a man, u got your needs and your wants, better to pay someone for it than to take advantage of "innocent" other parties no? its not different from going to get your car washed at the petrol kiosk.

they prefer u find a girl just for the sex or to have affairs with married people? just ignore them and let them say what they say.

Wana know whats called an animal and bastard; pastor's son, work in the church, 24 year old, sian my friend's 16 year old girl in the church.

I remember the first time my parents found out tat i was shagging my then gf. first thing she told me was... be responsible and dont get people pregnant. just told her ya la ya la. (embarrassing conversation imo)

Booker
24-12-2007, 08:35 PM
I think its unavoidable to get spotted in GL lor.. consider that place is one of the most high human traffic area after CBD, who knows you might even be spotted without you even knowing.. But have to say, the fren of TS's father surely got something against the family, if not where got so kpo... If not he must be jealous that TS got the chick he is eyeing... thats why sabo.

I guess now will be to lie low lor.. everyday be good boy come straight home after work, but some food for the parents, they will very quickly cool down one..

Chill man...

:D

lemonteao
25-12-2007, 01:53 AM
outside "peng chang zuo xi", pay to bonk is better then playing with someone else feelings.

No matter what, I will never admit that if wife/family find out. Will "pak kart" and ask my female classmates/colleagues/friends to play along... like doing a survey or report and they can testify for me. (Becoz not convenient for them to survey the chick).

- Health Centre is still a better place since you can come out with massage or I don't know excuse.
- House GL150 cat may be more discreet.
- Overseas

JediSkull
25-12-2007, 01:59 AM
sex is sex. just let them rant what they will. its not like you're a rapist or child molester. they will get over it, and perhaps u should ask your dad. your friend is there for the fresh air? You're also a man, u got your needs and your wants, better to pay someone for it than to take advantage of "innocent" other parties no? its not different from going to get your car washed at the petrol kiosk.

they prefer u find a girl just for the sex or to have affairs with married people? just ignore them and let them say what they say.

Wana know whats called an animal and bastard; pastor's son, work in the church, 24 year old, sian my friend's 16 year old girl in the church.

I remember the first time my parents found out tat i was shagging my then gf. first thing she told me was... be responsible and dont get people pregnant. just told her ya la ya la. (embarrassing conversation imo)

more abt the pastor's son pls!~!~ LOL how come u say he animal and bastard?~?~ u say sian only...... got get into the act meh?~?~ ;)

michaelrocksam
25-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Your father's friend is also in GL looking for FL.

Talk of 斧底抽薪 无毒不丈夫, stab you in the back.

How did he find out about the FL name and hotel u go to? He is a experienced GL customer, esle how did he go there for what. In geylang, 无事不登三宝殿 he goes there for FL or food ; eat pussy also possible ;)

Your parents are naive, dun they question him how he found out and why was he there too???

mr.petain
31-12-2007, 04:56 AM
hey TS and all bros here...

have u ever thought about it, where got father friend to kpo to tail TS one?

maybe the person who saw TS is his father himself... but cannot go home and tell the son. "boy ar.. i saw u at GL today bla bla bla.." so he cooked up a story that his friend saw the TS instead of he himself..

logical?

Orgasdo
31-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Ts, kena by own family is ok... scolded u few times ... they will forget it liao after awhile... kena number 1 or kena from wife/gf family dats it liao. U are the lucky among the unlucky liao :)

japboy
22-02-2008, 12:19 PM
then we better ah kar liao with father's friends...

i am ah kar liaoz w father's frenz.. dat day in golden triangle.. saw my father's frenz.. stoppped my car, wanna said hi to him.. but his back was to me n he was asking a FL n went straight into hotel.. i jz looked at d other FL besides n drive off.. lolz....

i bet dat other FL muz b tinking how come got 2 guys ask her frenz at same time.. lolz..

:D

5ag1_Boar
22-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Get seen walking into hotel with FL, really got nothing to say liao. Except to say you are providing girls to client 'relunctantly'... provided you are working in some job that requries you to entertain lots of clients.

When I used to go GL, I usual drive my dad's car, so I make it a point to park on the 'clean' side of GL. (Not very clean anymore, since the FLs have migrated across the main road.) At least if people mention seeing the car in GL, I can believably say I was there for makan.

I was never really concerned about being seen walking about GL lanes because I figured whoever spot me there would also be there for the same reason.

Hmmm... maybe must be more careful nowadays.

HellMonster
22-02-2008, 08:11 PM
ya.ever since i chiong in gl.i will make it short and clean.finish unload pay and back home.If driving cant find a lot to park in any lorongs.i will jus drive straight up to kallang tat big carpark.wont spotted easily.if spotted by any of frends then c wat i can come up with.maybe will say go there to pray.indeed gL have temples ma.no joke.:)

kennyG
23-02-2008, 01:51 AM
Long time ago when I was in a tertiary inst. I brought my friend to look see look see at petain as he was a blinking virgin :) Then when we were exiting one of the houses happened to see one of our teaching staff waiting his turn for one of the wl outside a cubicle. We nearly stopped dead in our tracks but I recovered and quickly grabbed my friend and laughed out loud pretending to share a joke, and quickly walked out. Once clear I made him promise not to tell anyone about it and not to even bring it up to me again. True story :)

sexytoy.com.sg
23-02-2008, 02:32 AM
One word for you SUAY! Next time try to go other places like health club where there are other decent shops around. Like orchard plaza etc or some HDB estate.

Thom07
23-02-2008, 01:41 PM
I remember long time ago (abt 21yo) when I started to Cheong JB with my colleagues after I ORD from Army.. I accidentally left a namecard of the nightclub in my pocket.. My Mum saw it while clearing my dirty laundry and was totally pist!

I was almost caught once before. Drank too much the night before and left 2 cds in my back pocket without keeping them in my room. The next day when i woke up from my hang-over, suddenly i remember the cds. Oh shit. Immediately went to find my dirty clothings but was too late. Mum had washed it. She questioned me about the cd and i "smoked" her that there is this on-going campaign about Safe Sex and then some promoters just passed me the cds so i just keep loh. Luckily she gave me the benefit of doubt and i think she never told my dad else i might be a dead man. What a close shave. Lie low for the next few days. :(

humpcheepang
23-02-2008, 11:24 PM
......My parents were damn furious and hurl abuses at me, saying that they are ashamed that they have a son like me. Kinda sad about it la..my heart is kinda heavy as l typed all these out.......l guess l will be laying low for a while bah. :(

Bro, no worries. HK Eddison's parents are MORE than shameful now.

You are consider very much a GOOD boy. ;)

Be happy and cheers!

weeklys
24-02-2008, 12:18 AM
its always not nice being caught however i think it very much depends on family value. i am in sales and married. my dad always tell me cheong must hv limit. never get hook with WL coz they confirm better than wife in terms of those skill. end of day....just remember that ur wife is waiting at home for you n u hv a family to take care.....tats wat he always told me.

i hv a fr lagi song. he is married and his mother in law apparently tell her own daughter in front of my fr that guys go out happy sure hv one and she must endure BUT never let him keep a mistress. secondly, dun quarrel becoz of this becoz something man outside working no choice one.

wa kao..... that one i hear liao dunno what to say. :rolleyes:

louis2002
24-02-2008, 03:13 AM
Bro,

I admire your father's "friend"...... really good detective work hor.... name of the girl and hotel also can provide to you dad.....

Is he from the force or a FXXXXXG BIG KAPO CHEE.....

Hey 1 question.... why is your father's "friend" doing in GL..... Eating???? Which head is eating????

Thom07
24-02-2008, 10:52 AM
i hv a fr lagi song. he is married and his mother in law apparently tell her own daughter in front of my fr that guys go out happy sure hv one and she must endure BUT never let him keep a mistress. secondly, dun quarrel becoz of this becoz something man outside working no choice one.

She deserved the Best Mother-in-law award. :p

weeklys
25-02-2008, 09:25 AM
She deserved the Best Mother-in-law award. :p

she really shd. when he told me...i was really :eek:. no wonder he always cheong outside like nobody business like tat. :cool:

sean69
25-02-2008, 09:50 AM

wa kao..... that one i hear liao dunno what to say. :rolleyes:

dun know wat to say??.. if my fren got a mother-in-law like that, the first question i would ask is " bro.. your wife got any sister or not?? " :D

weeklys
25-02-2008, 03:49 PM
dun know wat to say??.. if my fren got a mother-in-law like that, the first question i would ask is " bro.. your wife got any sister or not?? " :D

wahahaha......bro...u lighten up my day man. knn.....i shd hv ask. shit :D:p

weeklys
25-02-2008, 04:01 PM

wahahaha......bro...u lighten up my day man. knn.....i shd hv ask. shit :D:p

5stars
25-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Parents are like that after all.. They maybe afraid that you kena some disease from the FL leh..

Next day, she stopped talking to me and my dad came around, gave me a pat on my shoulder..

Dad: Hau Sey Kia.. Ai Eh Loon (Young man must learnt to control).

He walked away with a fag hanging on the corner of his right lips leaving me totally amazed with his words of wisdom! If he is not my dad and we are of the same age, we must be cheoning buddies..:p

Ha Ha... I know you are a good writer, didn't realise that you can crack good jokes too :p

Actually, I really don't know why the TS is feeling upset. He tried to explain why he looks for FL at GL and furthermore he is an adult & unmarried. Well... If he is married, and get caught by in-laws, then I think the need for him to start a thread seeking advice would be stronger.

Let it be. Just listen to their nagging, and let their nagging as it is.

You are not committing any crimes. Sometimes, you will achieve more by not explaining. Being silience win the situation. Let them have their say.

End of the day, we guys know why we turn to FL for various reasons - and we have to answer for our actions.

Fierce Monk
25-02-2008, 04:19 PM

Dad: Hau Sey Kia.. Ai Eh Loon (Young man must learnt to control)...

Wow ! Your dad quite cool about it ah... probably was a cheongster himself.

icesmoke
26-02-2008, 06:15 PM
was spotted twice b4.. 1st incident, a colleague from different department spotted me with a syt at Nana Plaza in Bangkok... when i came back to work, kenna suan...

2nd incident @ was worse... was with c/o in batam as she wanted to look see look see,, decided to book a different hotel from the one that i usually go (i used to cheong Batam quite regularly),,, at night we decided to pack some makan from Macdonalds..while waiting for my food,, guess what,, my regular gal and her customer walked in.. omg,, i was shocked and worried that she'll talk to me,,, i gave her a stare when she looked at me and prayed that she'll keep quiet.. that few minutes and freaking scary,,, when order was ready i just took it and left,,, in hotel then only realised that they missed out 2 items..

so far in spore quite lucky, never kenna spottted or maybe those who spotted me also keeping quiet, as they might also be there for the same reason ... actually now scary to drive around in GL.. dont know who will see you walking about... i rather get "room service" provided by some bro as its more discreet

kiekie2
26-02-2008, 06:31 PM
i oso got the fear of getting caught..

but actually something tat i notice.. i din noe a good friend of mine was cheonging till 1 day this topic came out.. cos u noe la drunk tat time anything oso will say one.. haha