PDA

View Full Version : Any food able to make wife more horny and will to have sex?

yellowleaf
20-12-2007, 11:09 PM
Hi to all Bros out there . .

im facing a big big prob.. .. ..
my wife not horny any more.
for the past 2 months we have sex atmost twice per month...
anything or food available in the market will make her hungry for sex after she take it?
if yes, where can i get it?

Thank you

salla6ue
20-12-2007, 11:24 PM
if got such good food, news already spread like wild fire ages ago... :p

knn03
21-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Bro,

I think you need to work on building the mood instead of looking for quick solution...there are usually underlying reasons why your wife suddenly lost interests in sex....talk to her and find out so that both of you can work on it. A short romantic holiday will definitely help....

And by asking this way, a lot of us will wonder if you are one of those kids out there trying be funny during the holiday....:rolleyes:

Anyway, all the best...

mr.petain
21-12-2007, 12:50 AM
i hear from somewhere u can use eye mo.

jng1103
21-12-2007, 12:55 AM
*LOL* Food for horniness? *LOL* Perhaps the mood or nice wine dinner would cultivate the kinda sexual sense within her and hopefully reminiscing the old flames :p

Peaceful
21-12-2007, 04:45 AM
this is a bad sign ya.
it is not she is not horny anymore,actually she is,but she is giving it to another guy.
bro,this is so common nowadays.wife bedding other guy behind husband's back.
i hv a few flings over these years,all of them married.
this is the society now.

joew2005
21-12-2007, 07:38 AM
go drink some wine or beer with her..............
when u r high,the brain in your head is overruled by everything.:o

tuo luo
21-12-2007, 07:50 AM
go drink some wine or beer with her..............
when u r high,the brain in your head is overruled by everything.:o

agree. liquor will help in this case for husband and wife.

EtherC
21-12-2007, 08:18 AM
Chocolates, mangoes, wine (recommend a chilled riesling as its a good wine for singapore's weather or sherry if your CO is not a wine drinker), buy her some sexy lingerie, soft music and musk candles. Talk first and enjoy a erotic movie together.
If it still doesn't get her in the mood, you may have been cuckooed.

colins
21-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Totally agree with bro knn03 and etherc, mood is the key for women. I guess you have to be frank to her and let her know how you feel and how much you care about this problem. Usually the soft approach works better than 'harder' ones, pun intended.

Food wise, just maintain a good health will be fine. Once a woman is healthy and not stressed up with everyday issues like work or family, they can think about sex readily. I seldom see special menu for sex or mood enhancement for female, as long as they are well supplemented with vitamin B group (esp B6), their sex life should be normal. Those vitamin can be found in most leafy and green fresh vegetable, but our body loses vitamin B when we're stressed up, that's why women have erratic menstrual cycles when they are very insecured. Do build up on calcium and magnesium too, those will help her sooth her mind and handle stress. Milk is a good source of those minerals.

liberatte
21-12-2007, 10:04 AM

anything or food available in the market will make her hungry for sex after she take it?

Thank you

I have just the remedy for you... CHOCOLATES!

jptt
21-12-2007, 10:12 AM
I have just the remedy for you... CHOCOLATES!

If our wifes/GFs eat too much CHOCOLATES and turn....FAT...... it will be our turn to lose interest, haha :p

dexblu
21-12-2007, 10:16 AM
agree. liquor will help in this case for husband and wife.

SAKE... WINE... LIQUOR... + MAN n GIRL = GREAT SEX (provided both of you are not too spent or dead drunk)...

People tend to lose their inhibitations once intoxicated to the right level... GIRLS get wet easier and becomes hornier too !!! :p

the_e_ones
21-12-2007, 11:13 AM
I fully agreed. The right amount of alcohol does creates the right atmosphere for love making.

MiniHawk
21-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Maybe can buy some live crabs and cook at home, have some red wine during the makan and follow up with a few glass of Gin tonic. That might works cos it did for me.:D

ahpaul25
21-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Just Pour A Cold Glass Of Xkl Skyfruit Juice Premix Would Do. She Feel Energy! :D

miffy79
21-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Hi Bro,

There is many forms of sex stimulation items outside and you can easily get them. For male and female, so far very good respond.

salla6ue
21-12-2007, 03:47 PM

yah... drop a few drops into ur wife's eyes and she'll see clearly the sex she's being missing... :p

yellowleaf
21-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Thanks bro.. ... will try out the various suggestions. .

starting off with chocolates.

Rof|maoxz
21-12-2007, 04:28 PM

Don't ever do that, you will kill her!! :eek:

sound wave
21-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Chocolate w Hard liquor type may do the job if she seldom drink ;)

KingBong
21-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Precum ? :D

ShredderX
21-12-2007, 11:10 PM
er.. no food i know of, but wine can? :D

francined69
22-12-2007, 07:38 AM
try to build up the mood by massaging her softly and touching her all over. nipples and breast are usually a very sensitive spot, kiss her behind ears and neck and she will get aroused easily. don't go for the pussy staright away but try to make her really wet until she is asking for it, then go for the killer move. :D

ChevelleZ
22-12-2007, 08:53 AM
yeah just try build the mood lor instead finding some food.
treat her like the first time you guys start dating, romantic dinner, just try to remember what she was really likes from you. good luck

sg_boytoy
22-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Guinness = $6
Raw eggs = $4
Fresh oysters = $30
Sex = priceless

:D

ragnarclaw
22-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Never hear of any food that make gal horny, maybe a erotic massage b4 bed time will be good...:D

usmjordan2
22-12-2007, 10:54 PM
try shunga juice make in japan , is a herb product

AD69
23-12-2007, 12:24 AM
Heard this from a China friend........男虾女蟹 Man eats prawns, woman eats crabs to get horny. Dun know true or not can give a try though.

Dickster
23-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Good day to all brothers,bosses,sisters and fellow samsters,

TO threatstarter ,

I believe that reducing her stress level will get things started, like wat BRo knn03 stated above. Try not to go for food that attributes to her so called horniess ------ U will not know when the effect will kicks up or the added energy need the release.... if it exploded when u are not around ? Hmmm wine might help.... but our body does falls into a habit very easily..... maybe prolong routine of wine followed by sex..... wat happen if no wine? no sex? And wat happens if she drinks wine outside...... will be subconcious seek for sexual release.

Maybe u can start off by giving her more attention.... like praising that she looks pretty, sexy etc etc.... followed by an occasional massage... start off as smoothing massages b4 going to erotic.... one step at a time.
Hopes it does help to resolve ur issue. As solving the roots of the problem is the best methods..Well these are my thoughts.... might be wrong or right.. no offense to any one......

Cheers.

tepes
23-12-2007, 09:49 AM

Thank you

Bro, at least you have twice a month, mine is like once in 3 months... Sigh...

hotsoup16
23-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Bro, at least you have twice a month, mine is like once in 3 months... Sigh...

haha bro, my record is 8 mths without sex with my wife.:D cos most of the time i used up my ammos outside

stevie.tan
23-12-2007, 01:42 PM
haha bro, my record is 8 mths without sex with my wife.:D cos most of the time i used up my ammos outside

Is it normal not to have sex for 8 mths with your wife? Won't tat make her suspect something is wrong?:confused: