PDA

View Full Version : try 2nd shot on sex

hjie
20-12-2007, 02:38 PM
i fuck a ger one shot v ery fast cum out. then after more than ard 10 mins . i try 2nd shot, my dick very difficult to becum hard when fuck again . anyone noe why ? how to make it hard when 2nd shot .

ufo8mydog
20-12-2007, 07:09 PM
little india there's this sex enhance power called "paprika". after your first shot, rub some paprika and water based lube generiously all over your penis. it should make u hard.

nokiatech
20-12-2007, 09:44 PM
How old are U ? Try the blue pill yet ? My friends who tried say can stand the whole nite !

liberatte
21-12-2007, 08:18 AM
i fuck a ger one shot v ery fast cum out. then after more than ard 10 mins . i try 2nd shot, my dick very difficult to becum hard when fuck again . anyone noe why ? how to make it hard when 2nd shot .

Little bro... i have 1 word for you... PRACTICE!

HorseD77
21-12-2007, 08:26 AM
little india there's this sex enhance power called "paprika". after your first shot, rub some paprika and water based lube generiously all over your penis. it should make u hard.

Yes, practice and you will be able to make it! give your gal some kissings on her breast and mei mei, and in no time you will be hard enough to perform....

Sboobs_lover
21-12-2007, 09:02 AM

Either the girl is not attractive to u anymore or u tink too hard to make it hard again. Tink erotic as the biggest sex organ of man is actually brain. Another way is to ask the girl to touch ur little bros lor, there is faster.

bullwrath
21-12-2007, 09:20 AM
Hey kid, there's a secret man pass to their son thru word of mouth.

After you have sex with a woman, eat her shit.....

Then you can fcuk her any no. of times you like and any holes yan want. :p

BUT, you must eat her shit again if you do it with another woman.

Alternatively, you can pass the gal to us mature bro, and we can reverse the process for you.

Dun thank me, juz passed the secret to your frenz.:D

behemoth
21-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Poor boy over here...:o
I wish I could help.

wat are u thinking?

CelestialBeing
21-12-2007, 01:18 PM
One man don't help another to get hard! :rolleyes:

glgshiok
23-12-2007, 03:00 PM
It could be because the muscle tightening the blood flow to and from your penis is weak or just tired after the first shot. The male AV actors in Jap AV train themselves to have multiple shots and you can see that sometimes their dick is not hard. The folow on erection is usually softer than the first.

kim9693
23-12-2007, 03:48 PM
maybe some foreplay does some help, ur partner need to play a part during the process, whether to be as hard or not it all depend on ur partner skill we cnt do much to help

louis2002
23-12-2007, 04:31 PM
If young it should be no problem having "a hard on"....:)

Of course a little practice does help..........

If not so young maybe "the little blue pill" can help.....:D

wanmalay
23-12-2007, 06:01 PM

Alternatively, you can pass the gal to us mature bro, and we can reverse the process for you.

OMG. Like that also can :confused:

vmtech
23-12-2007, 10:04 PM

haha and u must be the dude that the papers was mentioned regarding paying a WL so he could eat her shit

blownup
24-12-2007, 12:06 AM
I have no problem with an erection after first shot and will take a longer time to cum ... and the cum quantity is merely 1-2 teaspoon as most

js0n
24-12-2007, 12:17 AM
dun abuse ur sperm bank..wait 1 day u go bankrupt.

i read somewhere.which i forgot..there's this man..who pcc almost everiday..n when he had sex..he tries to go for 3rd shot..he cum..not sperm but urine..i guess it will be a damn embrassing thing to do...esp wif ur love 1.:D

rockstarR[1]
24-12-2007, 12:50 AM
haha im not really sure why your lil bro is actin this way , but i guess everyone is different in their own ways .. for me im just the average kinda guy where i can go for many many shots and i get hard very easily, maybe its because im easily aroused :p

markeus
24-12-2007, 11:22 AM
sometimes it takes 2 hands to clap.
i once had a super partner. She was able to keep me rock hard after the first ejaculation. And then she rode and rode until i came the second time.
Shot both loads in the same condom and i did not become soft in-between.

jng1103
24-12-2007, 11:35 AM
i once had a super partner. She was able to keep me rock hard after the first ejaculation. And then she rode and rode until i came the second time.

Did I hear it wrongly? Just curious, how is that possible? I know u want to save the world by recycling, but definitely NOT condoms :D

aczeta76
24-12-2007, 11:47 AM

Hmm... my advice. Eat more protein and herbal stuff.

Reason: You muz realli cum Veri little. I think for most bros like me here, the condom is normally close to bursting after a single shot..

Booker
24-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Bro more practice... and get the gal to arouse you, that will make it easier.. playing with ur dick and lick your nipples will help lor. Then at your end, also touch her to get the kick lor. Must 2 way traffic one..

:D

PS3SG
25-12-2007, 12:53 AM
Bro more practice... and get the gal to arouse you, that will make it easier.. playing with ur dick and lick your nipples will help lor. Then at your end, also touch her to get the kick lor. Must 2 way traffic one..

:D

I believed the gal can always helps to stimulate you the 2nd time round, provided she knew what to do