PDA

View Full Version : How to get my wife to have sex together with my friend?

teenageboy
20-12-2007, 02:33 AM
I always have a fantasy to enjoy my wife together with my friends. Everytime I think of it, I got hard on. I always imagine my wife looking at me with horny face and shout out loud when getting ramp from my friends.

But I think it seem impossible to fulfill as I don't think my wife will agreed to do it.

Any bright ideas?

:)

JediSkull
20-12-2007, 04:46 AM
can all the bros in sbf make frens wif ya?~?~ :rolleyes:

Red_Tirak1099
20-12-2007, 04:48 AM
I see you reply then I come in.......Red_Tirak1099 register 1st.....took queue number 1 :D

JediSkull
20-12-2007, 04:52 AM
TS never say we can make frens wif him leh!~!~ redtirak1099 dun so ganjiong leh!~!~

I suggest TS to show us his wife's pic in pte. then he can even start auditioning potential handsome bros in sbf to go help him fulfil his fantasy!!!!;)

juzjoin
20-12-2007, 08:11 AM
me dun juz be frenz with him, me want to buddy him:D

pokeman71
20-12-2007, 09:25 AM
Bro, I got one suggestion. Give your wife contact nos to SBF bro here. Let us go and sian her and get her to bed. Who ever can bonk her, become your friend and we can bed together.

How my suggestion, any bro 2nd me.

ChevelleZ
20-12-2007, 09:37 AM
give your wife a lot of drinks & a bit of drugs lol , makes out with her, tell her what you want, blindfold,doggie-style,half way make love just get out the room, and ask your friend just to fuck her.

usually work

icesmoke
20-12-2007, 10:08 AM
halfway through the deed and she finds out.... you and your friend can be charged for rape

give your wife a lot of drinks & a bit of drugs ..get out the room, and ask your friend just to fuck her.

Bigbluebird
20-12-2007, 10:13 AM
give your wife a lot of drinks & a bit of drugs lol , makes out with her, tell her what you want, blindfold,doggie-style,half way make love just get out the room, and ask your friend just to fuck her.

usually work

Wow brilliant idea and not to mention that there is no respect for her at all :rolleyes:

bochi
20-12-2007, 10:39 AM
Good idea, blindfold and we all can queue up take turns and bonk her ...

MiniHawk
20-12-2007, 11:35 AM
I always have a fantasy to enjoy my wife together with my friends. Everytime I think of it, I got hard on. I always imagine my wife looking at me with horny face and shout out loud when getting ramp from my friends.

But I think it seem impossible to fulfill as I don't think my wife will agreed to do it.

Any bright ideas?

Seem u have created another thread, My wife don't wear bra at home, must be really hardup to let off your wife.:D

Sg35Drew
20-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Seem u have created another thread, My wife don't wear bra at home, must be really hardup to let off your wife.:D

Wow nice story
But like wat the other say bring her to somewhere where she love like KTV Pubs or Kareoke for strong drink intro ur friends and have more fun made her drink then it will work. so am I in as your friends then we can have fun.:D

fiendish
20-12-2007, 11:46 AM
TS got two thread basically wanting us to try his wife .... hmmm, looks like school holiday cum holiday season quite bad now ...

liberatte
20-12-2007, 12:37 PM
TS got two thread basically wanting us to try his wife .... hmmm, looks like school holiday cum holiday season quite bad now ...

I should think its the other way around... He wants a way, how to tell his wife about his fantasies...

Namok
20-12-2007, 12:43 PM
bro if you have such a fantasy than you must go to wifelovers and read the forum... bet you such to masturbate till last drop...

teenageboy
21-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Hi Bro,

Thanks all the the reply, Ya it very hard to let my wife agreed to do it and I don't think she will agree and she may think that i'm sick or something.. (Maybe she just pretend... u know.. asian lady)...btw she is already near to 30 years old and she is not really very pretty unless she make-up when she go drinking with her friends.. but usually I don't go with her..

I have tried getting her drank to see if it works.. but she the type that keep vomitting all the times.. Sians...

teenageboy
21-12-2007, 01:50 PM
I should think its the other way around... He wants a way, how to tell his wife about his fantasies...

Your very right bro.. only you know why i'm trying so hard.. If my my wife agrees, that will be easy.. Sometime i think woman cannot be told direct, she needs to experience once... and start to love it.. (But I worry that it may turn out bad.. and there goes our marriage...maybe.. :(

Drug her is fine with me.. but don't know if it's too risky to do so.. as mentioned by some that it may kill her or even charge of rape..

I need very sensible possible solution.. which I hope that this forum can assist me..

I understand some may doubt me as some young punk who's trying to get attention or something.. I will understand as we asian as very scaptical.. I NEED ADVISE... and NOT DOUBT.. :)

Please don't relate me with some other "posters".. we may have similar fantasy and I respect that..

ah rat
22-12-2007, 07:50 AM
Get couple willing to perform sex in front of ur wife & others.
After that u know what going to happen....... :D

ChevelleZ
22-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Wow brilliant idea and not to mention that there is no respect for her at all :rolleyes:

well, if talking about respect then maybe we shouldn't mention to sharing our wife in the first place :)

i dunno for me if you want to treat your girl/wife as a slut then treat her like that. If you want to be very mutual then just talk,talk,talk,talk, until she say yes hehehehe

CelestialBeing
22-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Always baffles me to see how a man can share his woman with others. Call it sick or what but it is abnormal.

sg_boytoy
22-12-2007, 10:21 AM

Bro teenageboy, your wife also has a perverted fantasy to see you being rammed from behind by two dark-skinned foreign nationals and shouting out loud in pleasure. And everytime she thinks of it, she gets wet... ;)

Dickster
23-12-2007, 02:26 AM
Well,
Good Day to all brothers,bosses,sisters and fellow samsters

I believe it is not a good Idea to get ur wife to have sex with other guys, unless u dun mind loosing ur wife......U see most of the gals associate sex with their feelings unless they are just doing it for a living. Well u can tried talking to ur wife.... but the moment u open ur mouth ..... there is no turning back..... for better or worst .... U weight between the pros and cons ba....

Wat i believe .. some fantasy are meant to be kept as fantasy .....
Well these are just my thoughts.... dun meant to offend anyone...

Cheers...

foolish_
24-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Your very right bro.. only you know why i'm trying so hard.. If my my wife agrees, that will be easy.. Sometime i think woman cannot be told direct, she needs to experience once... and start to love it.. (But I worry that it may turn out bad.. and there goes our marriage...maybe.. :(

Don't know how can you still consider yours as being a marriage when all you want is to see your wife being rammed by your "friends".
Drug her is fine with me.. but don't know if it's too risky to do so.. as mentioned by some that it may kill her or even charge of rape..

Wow, you can even consider forcing her to do it without her consent?...tsk tsk

I need very sensible possible solution.. which I hope that this forum can assist me..

How does making your wife have sex with your "friends" so that you can enjoy watching it be considered anything remotely as being sensible?

I understand some may doubt me as some young punk who's trying to get attention or something.. I will understand as we asian as very scaptical.. I NEED ADVISE... and NOT DOUBT..

It's even worse that you are not seeking attention. Guess your concept of marriage and the duties of a wife is really radical. Lucky I don't have "friends" like you! :rolleyes:

teenageboy
24-12-2007, 11:47 AM
Hi bro,

Heard all your advice and comments... Kind to think of it.. Ya I think i'm really sick... maybe due to stresss and also confuse.. Sorry that I have said out my fantasy too openly..I apologies for those who feel un comfortable after reading my thread... :(

and for those who would still feel ok to dicuss further.. please PM me.. thks alot for the replies...

I am BOSS
24-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks all the the reply,rks..\ans...

Stunning!! you really wish to have this mission done? Bro, If you love her, pls cherish her.

But if seeing being screw by other really make you high, there should be a tons of bro here willing to help you.

carmeo88
24-12-2007, 01:17 PM

I understand some may doubt me as some young punk who's trying to get attention or something.. I will understand as we asian as very scaptical.. I NEED ADVISE... and NOT DOUBT.. :)

Please don't relate me with some other "posters".. we may have similar fantasy and I respect that..

Dun be an asshole, she is your wife.:mad:

Frankiestine
25-12-2007, 11:12 AM
actually i did come across some one just like TS but rather I came across the wife first who told me about her husband fantasy of watching another man bonk her, it seems he had been pestering for a couple of years before she finally fulfilled his fantasy...my initial reaction was, does he really love his wife...i mean lets face it, monster here has my problems of dissextisfaction with my own oc but never once would i entertain the thought of getting her laid by another man and just standing by watching...omg no matter how she is still my wife and not another piece of meat..

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
25-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Westerners have those wife swap club but we asians still conservative.....to each this own

cyrus
25-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Whether stressed out or just abnormal fantasies etc, if you guys respect your wife or partners, I'm sure you will never thought of sharing them with others!

Honestly, it's good that I don't have friends prey of friends' partner.

mldue
25-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Westerners have those wife swap club but we asians still conservative.....to each this own

Group swinging is something they view as separating physical and relationship needs. I do not agree with this but I understand where they come from.