PDA

View Full Version : Flowerpod encounter

Ice_vondoo
19-12-2007, 03:20 PM
I was a member at flowerpod and had some enjoyable experiences...

Why i joined was to ask them about the troubles females face as i wanted to understand girls better so that i could be a gd bf in the future. After chatting with them on pm, we exchanged emails. Did not lie to them...told them i was a guy. We made friends, met up and had fun going on... They weren't fat. Some were real nice ppl and just wanted to have some fun tgthr...

Asked them to add me on msn at [email protected]... that's what they did. added me. made friends, went out together. Did not get anything going with all i went out with. Though i did advance further with others. Some turned out to become good friends...

I'll always welcome any podder to add me on msn for a chat...

69wolverine
20-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Did not get anything going with all i went out with. Though i did advance further with others....

Yo bro Ice_vondoo

Care to comment further on your remarks about "Though I did advance further with others"...????;)

zennie
20-12-2007, 02:11 PM
you meaning having sex ?

Ice_vondoo
20-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Well, yea...had some flings. Went to the movie tgthr and weren't really watching the movie. lol. Usually the working women are more horny. Will start making out right at the start of the movie...jus can't get themselves to calm down the whole night. My longest fling with one of em is still ongoing... Sec 4 grad. 16...2yrs younger than me. Horny like shit. We're going for a movie tgthr tonite itself actually...usually end up making out in the god-given FOC make-out heaven...of course we find the clean ones in nice shopping centres e.g. Paragon.

Usually we'd be cloth massaging each other (i'd not be wearing underwear) then she'd stick her hand down my pants and play with my lil one. She loves wearing nipple patches so i can totally feel the shape of her boobs thru her halter. Sometimes during the movie, if no one's sitting near to us, she'd allow me to expose one of her boobs by loosening the neck lace of her halter so that i can pull the front of her shirt out of the way. Then i'll fondle it while she takes my lil one outta my pants, exposed.

She usually wears g-string, so i can feel the entire stretch of her thighs, all the way to her buttcheeks. Of course, ill also be able to finger her quite easily. I like to use my hp's vibration function to tease her pussy. Everytime the show gets boring, i'll use her phone to call mine... then i'll place my phone at her clit...and vibrate it...rubbing tiny circles arnd her clit... she'd be struggling to suppress her moaning and kept trying to push my hand away. That always turns me on. She tries to push me away as a natural reaction, guys, don't be mistaken. Sometimes women push you away just as an automatic reaction. but inside, they want you to continue...

Of course, whenever i did that, i would first wrap my hp in a small food plastic bag i bring along...must learn to improvise, brothers...or things will get messy and hp will spoil.

At the ending part of the show (and also the most climax part of our foreplay, i'll stick my finger into her pussy but only ONE finger. This is to satisfy her a little bit since she's already so turned on but the main intention is to get her wanting MORE than just one finger. After that, we'll enjoy great sex in the handicap toilet.

Whenever you see a handicap toilet around, you can just imagine what's going on on the other side eh? That's what handicap toilets always remind me about...the great times we had...

freedom
20-12-2007, 05:46 PM
way to go man
too bad i can add any point to you:)

nokia8888
20-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Of course, whenever i did that, i would first wrap my hp in a small food plastic bag i bring along...must learn to improvise, brothers...or things will get messy and hp will spoil.

lol...this is hilarious...but true:p

salla6ue
20-12-2007, 11:32 PM
oh!? so happening? then did u advertise u, i mean ur 'friend' as u claimed, is a sexy toy boy for hired over at fp forum? sure easier to find business for yourself, i mean ur 'friend' as u claimed, compared to here at sb forum. :p

ur, i mean ur 'friend' as u claimed, thread.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=79100

fuck2fuck
21-12-2007, 12:26 AM
Too good to be truth.... :p

AdGuy
21-12-2007, 12:37 AM
oh!? so happening? then did u advertise u, i mean ur 'friend' as u claimed, is a sexy toy boy for hired over at fp forum? sure easier to find business for yourself, i mean ur 'friend' as u claimed, compared to here at sb forum. :p

ur, i mean ur 'friend' as u claimed, thread.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=79100

Aiyoh, why percha people's lobang like that?

I'm sure his 'friend' will have a lot of business at fp since the members there are so horny.

Wish him luck!

anton
21-12-2007, 11:03 AM
i'm sure he knows that fp members are also reading this forum?

behemoth
21-12-2007, 12:07 PM
i tink something must be wrong with him to post something so open.. i think his email tio aim by flowerpod people liao..

joew2005
21-12-2007, 03:36 PM
bro,u k.
care 2 share some contacts with the boys here...............
OR...U r November Alpha Tango Oscar.......:rolleyes:

Eastpipper
21-12-2007, 05:40 PM
i tink something must be wrong with him to post something so open.. i think his email tio aim by flowerpod people liao..

that is what i am thinking too...so careless, maybe he decide to quit liao

sg_boytoy
22-12-2007, 10:35 AM
... Of course, whenever i did that, i would first wrap my hp in a small food plastic bag i bring along...

So you wrap the handphone before the movie or just before the vibration action, doesn't it get too noisy as you're putting it on, what food do you put in the plastic bag before the fun and do you replace the food in there after you're done? You know you can get those silicon phone protectors nowadays and I'm sure they'll work like a charm as well... :rolleyes:

By the way, who calls 16 year-old secondary 4 girls as "grads" nowadays? :D

agent
22-12-2007, 03:32 PM
if what TS bro said is true... then those girls at fp very fake... say so much bad stuffs about here and yet easily go out with any guy they barely know and screw... how interesting ha...

and think those girls that he upped, must be feeling threatened by his openly posted stories :p TS bro take care, the next girl from fp might just be a trap :D

22-12-2007, 06:52 PM
she 16....u 2 yr younger than her???????????????

talk cock leh

DickHead7
18-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Sec 4 grad. 16...2yrs younger than me

Which part of the above sentence did you not understand?? Maths no good buy more 10 years series to practice ok :D

TS, anymore update about FP? I am thinking of exploring into there for some new targets..