PDA

View Full Version : Lust

kelviz
19-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Bors, any advise if you have a china gf working in sg ktv..will there be any happy ending..?

Think from yr small bro or yr head...

Pls share if any exp..

XueJing
19-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Happy ending meaning, you wanna marry her ... then 95% no happy ending.

ovem
19-12-2007, 09:43 AM
If you are rich, there will be happy ending for her.
If you are very handsome and rich, likely there will be 'happy ending'.
If you just an average guy, likely there will be no happy ending.

liberatte
19-12-2007, 09:53 AM
bro.. if you want that ending.. then you'd get no sleep for the rest of your life..
just close your eyes and imagine your wife being touched, harassed and bonked in KTV by countless men...

If you can take that, by all means.. bail her out and marry her. I now know why PRC girls bother to come to South East Asia or other countries to work... because they can get big fish with a little charm...

Eunuch
19-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Agree wif Sis liberatte, dont think you should get any deeper liao ... there are some ok, but most ... pse got read the other threads, alot of discussion on this topic

babycheong
19-12-2007, 10:10 AM
PRC working in KTV?
Happy moments..... Yes, plenty while bonking her.
Happy ending ....... Nope, reason being..... she comes to SG working in KTV to find true love? make a guess....

BC

behemoth
19-12-2007, 10:14 AM
if you're controlled by your small head then gone liao.. not saying all china people are out to cheat people, but you willing to take the risk or not?

y7u8i9o0
19-12-2007, 10:15 AM
possible but very very difficult. Good luck. i guess you either got to have a lot of $$$ or she damn hard up for you. may the power of true love be with you.

Cheers
y7

GL13
19-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Even if you have loads of $, she will break your heart one day ...

monster.cookie
19-12-2007, 10:30 AM
As the title of your thread suggest....

This is Lust and nothing more. Dont get caught in KC traps bro. This is for your own good. Most of us are softies inside and once you invested your emotions, you are nailed. The probelm with these women is that they have too complicated lives, either in Sg where they work or back in the Mainland hometown. You will be dragged through their shit with them incessantly. "Tan Po" you no have good sleep nor concentrate in your work. Worse still if you are married, lagi shitty...

If u really want, just treat the one you like better and give her some allowance while u r together. Once the feeling is over or if she starts giving you too much headaches, wave your hand and move on.

Hope that helps.

liberatte
19-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Agree wif Sis liberatte, dont think you should get any deeper liao ... there are some ok, but most ... pse got read the other threads, alot of discussion on this topic

Sad... mistaken for a Sis... :'(
Bro liberatte... :D

Eunuch
19-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Bro liberatte, very very paiseh .... I read in one of post somebody call you Sis, so I tot .... :o paiseh ....

kelviz
19-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Thanks bro for their advise...guess there is no happy ending..i even got friend got marry a china gal when knowing her through QQ..they got marry after few weeks for chatting..he even flew there to look for her..

Regrets is now in his mind..

Conclusion- F & F...Fuck & Forget..cheers

pokeman71
19-12-2007, 12:21 PM
If your happy ending is married her and get her to work in the SEX industy. Then should be happy ending.

Myo_Swee
19-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Happy school holiday bro kelviz

apollo13
19-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Thanks bro for their advise...guess there is no happy ending..i even got friend got marry a china gal when knowing her through QQ..they got marry after few weeks for chatting..he even flew there to look for her..

Regrets is now in his mind..

Conclusion- F & F...Fuck & Forget..cheers

Haha, bro you the funny leh, you already have friend who had bad experience still need more persuasion from us .... :eek:

justime
19-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Bors, any advise if you have a china gf working in sg ktv..will there be any happy ending..?

Hi Kelviz, guess you would have already kinda know the answer.

If what you meant by a happy ending is a fairy tale 'ever after' (a la "Pretty Woman"):rolleyes: then the answer is obvious.

My take is that the "happy ending" is one where both parties remain largely unscathed after the relationship ends. The romantic (and hopefully lust filled) episodes provide wonderful memories and that "joie de vivre" (the joy of living) when you are in it.

The other hidden element is that by gf we mean a certain exclusivity. Given that the KTV lasses are here to make money, the financial aspect of the relationship will rear its head often.

I will give you a simple run down on the finances on my "cheapest" exclusive relationship with a Chinese KTV gal (my "lao po") whom I will meet at least 20 times a month.

1) Ciggies $11.20 x 20 days ($224)

2) Meals. A lot of restaurant. Mostly "ma la" (guess you can figure which part of China my gf heralds from). On average at least 10 times a month. Invariably she will invite her friends to show off her benefactor. At an average cost of $80 per meal. ($800)

3) Subsidize her accommodation rental (cause I sleepover many a nights). Men are mostly not allowed for 'shared' quarters which is how a lot of KTV girls accomodative arrangements. ($500)

4) Subsidise school fees in order to get a long stay visa. $200 on a monthly basis although fees are usually collected upfront.

5) The occasional support at her place of work. Have to 'show face' by indulging her friends (usually CMI). $50 per person usually two persons. At least four times a month. ($400)

6) Phone cards. (Mostly Phoenix and Starhub). You will be amazed at how many top up cards they use. $18 x 10 SH plus $100 Phoenix. ($280)

7) Presents. This is the biggest killer. They would need to look presentable. Shopping is their hobby. Take an estimation of "low month". One good suit would be set you back $400. (Believe me this will be seen as miserly. Her other customers would splurge $2000 for an opportunity to woo her. Its a crazy world out there!)

Just these "basics" is $2804 per month. The figure represent the minimum scale. This is seen as given - maintenance sum not an indulgence (which boy friends are expected to be).

If you can afford and/or willing to to play the game - good on ya! For myself, this sum plus my other financial commitments is currently a strain.

I sometimes ruminate that the money spent as ordinary customers instead of as 'exclusive gf" would go further. You can actually invite some brothers for a nice KTV session! You will get emotional support and a good time. In return for sex, you get gratitude instead. Better deal?:D

babycheong
19-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Haha, bro you the funny leh, you already have friend who had bad experience still need more persuasion from us .... :eek:
Do pardon him..... every guy that falls into the KC trap always thinks that they are the special one.....different from others...... sad but true.

BC

Kunotz
19-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Haha sad but true ... guys always think that they are the maybe 5% who will be successful .... :rolleyes:

Criminalz
19-12-2007, 03:21 PM
sure got happy ending...

you guys going to get married, she will quit her job, you will strike toto, your studies will get better, she will bear you triplets, Gov happy like shit, more chinese babies, gives you even more money than you need, you parent happy like crazy, 1 shot 3 grand kids, then you strike toto again, this time the hongbao draw, then you tell yourself, so much money dun have to study, then you quit your poly studies and set up a KTV, because your wife wans to help her sisters to find happy ending too, you decided to give free for all samsters. WHAt a happy ending for all of us!!!

XiaoJing
19-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Wow bro Criminalz your happy ending scenario got chance of happening .... but less than the 5%. I think, maybe like 0.00000001% chance , but anyway, its still a chance .... some bros may think it is worth taking the risk :eek: