PDA

View Full Version : What is 'bu yao' in Chinese medicine terms ?

Peter_North
24-06-2006, 01:43 AM
Bros who are familiar with Chinese medicine, please advise.

I've come across some Chinese medical wine, and some of them claim that the wine can "bu yao" means to supplement the waist ? WTF is that ? Anything to do with achieving erection ?

goodu
24-06-2006, 02:29 AM
strengthen the waist?

NTUC
24-06-2006, 02:36 AM
Are u referring to 补药 or 补腰 ?

补药 = General Herb to make u stronger.

补腰 = Make your waist stronger ;)

ok69
24-06-2006, 04:15 AM
is waist ..
old pple got sort of lower backache and i think theres an advert on this tonic drink

Peter_North
24-06-2006, 07:10 AM
Yes, it's waist.

What is there in the waist to be strengthened ? The waist is not an organ.

UncleYeo
24-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Do you mean Huijii Waist Tonic?
I have 6 bottles but it doesn't give me a strong erection. I was under the impression that it will stengthen my body, invigorate my kidney and so I can be stronger in bed. It did not contrbute this. So I have stopped wasting my money.

I think it is probably meant for general health. But again, how are you going to measure it. I didn't feel the slight change. It is my opinion only. Cheers

Peter_North
24-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Not talking about Huiji.

Just wanting to know the meaning of "bu yao" (strengthen waist).

titan
24-06-2006, 02:12 PM
dude...u talking about kidneys? its also yao in chinese...

guywonder
24-06-2006, 03:41 PM
i think its strenghten ur waist power.. so that u all can be "POWERFUL" when u all work at nite ;)

peterfish
24-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Bros who are familiar with Chinese medicine, please advise.

I've come across some Chinese medical wine, and some of them claim that the wine can "bu yao" means to supplement the waist ? WTF is that ? Anything to do with achieving erection ?
Bu Yao means to "strengthen the waist". some ppls get the waist sprinked easily due to the kidney being very weak. A weak kidney can be due to several reasons-one of them being having too much sex. Cortex is a herb that is very useful to "bu yao". Come in capsule form for easy consumption. With a healthy set of kidney, one will not feel tird easily and with that, one can enjoy better and last lasting sex. In Chinese Medicine, it is to tune the body back to its prime state rather than just targeting specific illness. That's why TCM always stressed on slowly nurturing the body back into health. Once healthy, the illnesses will go away.

Reaper
24-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Yes, it's waist.

What is there in the waist to be strengthened ? The waist is not an organ.

Bro,

The muscles around your waist (front and back) is wat is used to support your lower spine....the stronger the muscles...the more support they provide for your lower back....i know becuase i have probs with my lower spine..and having to go for physio to strengthen the stomach & waist muscles to take the stress of my lower spine.....

Peter_North
24-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Bu Yao means to "strengthen the waist". some ppls get the waist sprinked easily due to the kidney being very weak. A weak kidney can be due to several reasons-one of them being having too much sex. Cortex is a herb that is very useful to "bu yao". Come in capsule form for easy consumption. With a healthy set of kidney, one will not feel tird easily and with that, one can enjoy better and last lasting sex. In Chinese Medicine, it is to tune the body back to its prime state rather than just targeting specific illness. That's why TCM always stressed on slowly nurturing the body back into health. Once healthy, the illnesses will go away.

Shouldn't it be 'bu shen' then ?