PDA

View Full Version : Tastier Essence/Juice??

bustymilk
23-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Saw one of the thread here mentioning eating pineapple can actually make one's sperm or cunt juice taste nicer. As I find it quite a important part in sex, so starting a new thread on it and hope all samsters can contribute their thoughts and experience.

Does really eating pineapple helps to make it taste better? I thought pineapple are usually a bit sour :confused: ? Or is it "sarawak" type of pineapple here talking about?

Other than pineapple, what other kind of food can helps to make the sperm or cunt juice to taste better? Any samsters bro or sis has experience to share with? Most important, ususally how many days to take in order to make it more effective to make sure to have the best "meal"?:D

I believe many of us here will be keen to know.

bustymilk
23-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Knock...Knock....Ding Dong...Ding Dong....Anyone there????

Not even a single soul response even after 30 views on this post?

So disappointing :(

cassanova
23-06-2006, 11:31 PM
drink honey will make the cunt sweet bo :confused:

indoman_il
24-06-2006, 02:34 AM
Pineapple will do it as well as almonds and all sorts of nuts....... cinnamon works great too....... i dont know about women but for man it works great..
also help produce more cum...... if your girl likes nasty cum shoots...
but it takes a while (few weeks atleast) till you feel change.

stephan
24-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Other than pineapple, what other kind of food can helps to make the sperm or cunt juice to taste better? Any samsters bro or sis has experience to share with? Most important, ususally how many days to take in order to make it more effective to make sure to have the best "meal"?:D

I believe many of us here will be keen to know.

Why u just can't use ur brain to think? Which century u r living now?

zhivago
24-06-2006, 11:40 AM
bros,
maybe this helps. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1380518&postcount=15)

cheers.

jaslau83
24-06-2006, 11:46 AM
what i heard is that what u eat will results the taste of your sperm or cunt juices...

OceanEleven
24-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Saw one of the thread here mentioning eating pineapple can actually make one's sperm or cunt juice taste nicer. As I find it quite a important part in sex, so starting a new thread on it and hope all samsters can contribute their thoughts and experience.

Pineapple make cunt juice and cum taste better? Not sure about this but I am pretty darm sure it sure makes you shit better because of the fiber.....:cool:

xman20
28-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Hiya Busty Milk!

Was wondering what happened to you after your thread bout making guys treasure n cherish you more. Guess .. everything is fine now!

Foods definitely change the taste of juices ... boy .. have you ever tasted it after eating garlic, onions, curry or DURIANS!!!???

Yuk Yuk Yuk ... not my favorite way of tasting these foods!!!

geckoSG
28-06-2006, 03:42 PM
I guess she has patched back with her hubby now. Well, I read that eating more vegetable than meat will helps making the cum sweeter.

Personally, I've tried those pills advertised for more and sweeter cum, it really sucks. In the end, i became "vegeterian" for 2 weeks and got feedback that my cum is sweeter.

So, give it a try, eat lots of green vegetable. Oyster is another good source.

kiro
28-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Why u just can't use ur brain to think? Which century u r living now?

erm... bro, dun wanna burst your bubble, but some scientific research did show that pineapples can make the sperm taste sweeter. How much sweeter, I would not know hahaha

stephan
28-06-2006, 04:10 PM
erm... bro, dun wanna burst your bubble, but some scientific research did show that pineapples can make the sperm taste sweeter. How much sweeter, I would not know hahaha

Ic..... so I think is me not living in this century. Where n when u seen it?

siamcutey
28-06-2006, 04:32 PM
I don't mind eating pineapple for > 2 weeks.

But i do need someone to taste my sperm now and also 2 weeks later. :D

Only then will we know does it taste sweeter.

hahaha
SC

Bobbyman
28-06-2006, 04:42 PM
i dont know about the others....but for me i always eat 3 pieces of Dates fruits daily...try it...it works to me...Cheers

bustymilk
29-06-2006, 01:41 AM
I guess she has patched back with her hubby now. Well, I read that eating more vegetable than meat will helps making the cum sweeter.

Personally, I've tried those pills advertised for more and sweeter cum, it really sucks. In the end, i became "vegeterian" for 2 weeks and got feedback that my cum is sweeter.

So, give it a try, eat lots of green vegetable. Oyster is another good source.

Opps, I afraid not, in fact is even on the verge of divorce. Never went back to that thread cos many PM me giving me the worst negative advice and even nasty ones that I can ever come across.

bustymilk
29-06-2006, 01:44 AM
Hiya Busty Milk!

Was wondering what happened to you after your thread bout making guys treasure n cherish you more. Guess .. everything is fine now!

Foods definitely change the taste of juices ... boy .. have you ever tasted it after eating garlic, onions, curry or DURIANS!!!???

Yuk Yuk Yuk ... not my favorite way of tasting these foods!!!

Thanks for yr concern, in fact, nothing is fine, we are on the verge of going for a divorce, its just a matter of time.

bustymilk
29-06-2006, 01:54 AM

Yeah, so pls use your own brain and think first before you blurt out any words. You are still living in the late 40's where one believes oral sex is "dirty" and only goes for missionary position and with that position, main objective is to get the woman pregnant.

Wherelse, in this new age here we talking now, oral sex can be as pleasuring than actual intercourse. Of cos we won't want to smell a stink fishy smell when we go down south and definately by doing that, what we want is to taste the "essence" of the sexes.

Since you are not in this century, I can only pity your partner that she never get to experience this intense kind pleasure you get from oral sex.

bustymilk
29-06-2006, 02:01 AM
Well, even the day comes an end with my hubby, I am still interested to know on this topic cos I still still tried it on another other guys and let them have a taste of my sweet cum...:p

kiro
29-06-2006, 08:43 AM

I think I have seen it in FHM magazine's Health section quite some time back... They mentioned certain food can enhance the flavor of sperm... some food can even make it smell very very fishy and some ever bitter! :eek:

stephan
29-06-2006, 08:52 AM
Yeah, so pls use your own brain and think first before you blurt out any words. You are still living in the late 40's where one believes oral sex is "dirty" and only goes for missionary position and with that position, main objective is to get the woman pregnant.

Wherelse, in this new age here we talking now, oral sex can be as pleasuring than actual intercourse. Of cos we won't want to smell a stink fishy smell when we go down south and definately by doing that, what we want is to taste the "essence" of the sexes.

Since you are not in this century, I can only pity your partner that she never get to experience this intense kind pleasure you get from oral sex.

HAHAHAHA...... show me the prove first before saying this. I'm dealing with pharmacy business, always interested on related news. If someone see this kind of news on some entertaining newspaper, just take it as a joke.
Anyway, thanks for your comment, u make me happy just nice start at early morning. (my colleague on beside me just wonder why I'm so happy after 2 days holiday) ;)

bustymilk
29-06-2006, 08:58 AM
HAHAHAHA...... show me the prove first before saying this. I'm dealing with pharmacy business, always interested on related news. If someone see this kind of news on some entertaining newspaper, just take it as a joke.
Anyway, thanks for your comment, u make me happy just nice start at early morning. (my colleague on beside me just wonder why I'm so happy after 2 days holiday) ;)

In fact, I have never know how sweet can it really taste, reason why posting on this thread. But I did read from one of the renowned author in one of her self help books she wrote. She really did mention that taking pineapple for a coulpe of days and help enhance the taste.

xman20
29-06-2006, 09:09 AM
I suppose that if you try to think of a scientific explanation, the pineapple is acidic n sometimes the acid can kill some of the 'less tasteful' bacteria in the vagina and coupled with the sweet flavor of the pineapple ... Then ... HEY PRESTO .. you get sweet cunt juice!!!

Just my attempt at explaining it lah! But.. u can be sure that if you eat durians n garlic .. it'll be in the cunt juice!!! Yuk Yuk Yuk ... AGAIN!!!

dna_gene
29-06-2006, 09:35 AM
In fact, I have never know how sweet can it really taste, reason why posting on this thread. But I did read from one of the renowned author in one of her self help books she wrote. She really did mention that taking pineapple for a coulpe of days and help enhance the taste.

I heard lime juice and lemon juice helps too! It's also more convenient to buy, all kopitiam sell them. ^_^

dna_gene
29-06-2006, 09:37 AM
But i do need someone to taste my sperm now and also 2 weeks later.

Only then will we know does it taste sweeter.

Hmmm.... Maybe you can try PM Sherine, I think sHE's willing to help you out. Heehee! :D

geckoSG
29-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Well, Bustymilk...

The end of marriage is a form of a beginning of new LIFE. Dun think so bad about it. Life goes on...

In fact, it is true that pineapple did help sweeten one's cum, my last fling's cum was very sweet, I often lick it clean, thought there's too much for me...

It kinda erotic knowing the gal like being licked and appreciate for her juice.

bustymilk
29-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Well, Bustymilk...

The end of marriage is a form of a beginning of new LIFE. Dun think so bad about it. Life goes on...

In fact, it is true that pineapple did help sweeten one's cum, my last fling's cum was very sweet, I often lick it clean, thought there's too much for me...

It kinda erotic knowing the gal like being licked and appreciate for her juice.

Every woman liked being licked unless they know their own pussies smell or having discharge.

xman20
29-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Every woman liked being licked unless they know their own pussies smell or having discharge.

I Luuurve Licking ... provided that it tastes n smells sweet ... There's this slightly salty taste in the beginning but as the fresh juices start flowing ... the salty taste become sweet!!!

But .. it's not true that every woman likes being licked .... guess they don't know what they're missing!!! :confused:

And .. Actually, it's probably more difficult to get a guy to lick n slurp n ACTUALLY ENJOY licking n slurping a sweet cunt!!! That's me!!!:)

ct75
29-06-2006, 04:38 PM
How much to eat and for how long before it takes effect?

My new gf loves giving me blowjobs (must be something really good I did my previous life to get this gf!) and she doesnt mind I come in her mouth... only major complain is that my cum is very salty... so would really love to get it sweet to return the favour to her.

waahaa
29-06-2006, 04:45 PM
well, there are articles like this : http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Taste---10-Simple-Tips-For-Better-Tasting-Semen&id=164106

however, they may not have scientific backing, but that may just be the kind of info the threadstarter wanted anyway

xman20
29-06-2006, 04:46 PM
... only major complain is that my cum is very salty... so would really love to get it sweet to return the favour to her.[/QUOTE]

Somehow, I think it works better with cunt juice rather than semen ... Dunno if my theory is right ... BUT ... Semen is kinda made a little while earlier n is stored before the BIG Cum .. so it's already stale n the saltiness is probably cuz it's not recently made.

Whereas cunt juice flowing all the time .. i.e. it comes out as soon as it is made n so the 'flavor' is retained from the circulating fluids..

Make sense???:confused: Ha Ha Ha;)

Maybe to gurantee a sweet cum .. u should ask your GF to suck a sweet at the same time!!! Hey ... have u ever tried it when she sucks a menthol sweet n sucks you??? Outta this world man!!!

bustymilk
29-06-2006, 08:19 PM
... only major complain is that my cum is very salty... so would really love to get it sweet to return the favour to her.

Maybe to gurantee a sweet cum .. u should ask your GF to suck a sweet at the same time!!! Hey ... have u ever tried it when she sucks a menthol sweet n sucks you??? Outta this world man!!![/QUOTE]

In that case, might as well put the sweet right into and vagina and wait till half an hr for the sweet to melt into liquid state and there you go.....taste exactly like SWEET !!:D

bustymilk
29-06-2006, 08:23 PM
well, there are articles like this : http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Taste---10-Simple-Tips-For-Better-Tasting-Semen&id=164106

however, they may not have scientific backing, but that may just be the kind of info the threadstarter wanted anyway

Good info...but can it apply on woman as well?

bustymilk
29-06-2006, 08:28 PM
In fact, I have ask around many of my gal frenzs who tried CIM and they couldn't really explain the taste cos before its reaches our taste bud, it already went down our throat.:D

For the smell, we do agree that it smell like "coconut juice". esp those types where you can easily get at hawker fruits stall.

geckoSG
30-06-2006, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=bustymilk]In fact, I have ask around many of my gal frenzs who tried CIM and they couldn't really explain the taste cos before its reaches our taste bud, it already went down our throat.:D QUOTE]

Well, perhaps can try like those jap AV, let the guys CIM but on tongue area, like that the ladies can still linger the cum and taste it before they decide to swallow or split out.
:rolleyes: