PDA

View Full Version : Ann Poh filing for divorce

kiro
23-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Who would have known that her hubby is a wife-beater :mad:

But I guess she would have no problem on having more suitors, I for one would be first in line :p

t123
23-06-2006, 09:55 AM
Really Drama Queen, 2 weeks ago, saw her on tv with family look so loving.

yanki1
23-06-2006, 10:02 AM
hmm i expected that already. she look like an expensive women to keep. she can forgo her daughter.:o

kiro
23-06-2006, 10:04 AM
According to her, the one showing her hubby and children were shot quite some time back liao...

Yeah, she said she might not want to fight for the custody of her kids too... Hmmm, she deny having another man... I really doubt it hehe

yanki1
23-06-2006, 10:05 AM
According to her, the one showing her hubby and children were shot quite some time back liao...

Yeah, she said she might not want to fight for the custody of her kids too... Hmmm, she deny having another man... I really doubt it hehe

of cos la. must be got some rich man wan to keep her. then she scare her daughter might get in her way. she dun deserved my sympathy at all:(

England
23-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Now she still has some youth and the 2 "assets" in her favor, so she'll take full advantage of that.

edifier22
23-06-2006, 10:20 AM
for sex yes, but as a wife i think attitude and personality very important

kiro
23-06-2006, 10:21 AM
I was quite shocked when the papers reported she's only 30 years old :eek:

She looks like those mid-30s MILF :D

She certainly don't deserve my sympathies too... only my lust hehehe

yanki1
23-06-2006, 10:23 AM
for sex yes, but as a wife i think attitude and personality very important

i dun think she has nice personalities. she look like those big boobs, brainless girls.

she definately dun look 30 to me. look like 38-40s:rolleyes:

clarenceT
23-06-2006, 10:29 AM
cheap..whore.
fame n fortune got into her head.
(btw she got fame? fortune? meh??)
dun 1 hubbie dun 1 kids..

WDF!:mad:

yanki1
23-06-2006, 10:50 AM
i can understand if she says her husband beat her. but shes not going to wan her children. WTF:mad:

kiro
23-06-2006, 10:56 AM
i can understand if she says her husband beat her. but shes not going to wan her children. WTF:mad:

yeah, i think she's bullshitting too... how i wish i can bury my dick balls deep into her to vent my frustrations :p

Rainman
23-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Would somebody be kind enough to post the report here?

Some picture maybe??

Thanks a million ya.

yanki1
23-06-2006, 11:07 AM
yeah, i think she's bullshitting too... how i wish i can bury my dick balls deep into her to vent my frustrations :p

i wan to F her a**hole:mad:

Cocky
23-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Would somebody be kind enough to post the report here?

Some picture maybe??

Thanks a million ya.

<http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/main.asp?qu=ann+poh&find=Search&webtag=sammyboymod&ctx=search&cl=287006&af=31&o=relevance&be=0>

Pic & report for all to view....! even have newspapaer cut out and post on the forum.

ragnarclaw
23-06-2006, 11:15 AM
Be a wife is not a problem but to forsake her children is definitely out.Then i would rather piak piak and forsake her too...

yanki1
23-06-2006, 11:17 AM
how i wish im rich. then i can piak her and ask her to F off:cool:

clarenceT
23-06-2006, 11:26 AM
how i wish im rich. then i can piak her and ask her to F off:cool:

no..bro.
we get a beggar ..dress him up like a billioniare..
seduce her..F her..make her pregnant..
dan review the truth 2 her..

Murhhhhhhh..(evil laugh)
Murhhhhhhh..(evil laugh):D

tanmikel
23-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Who would have known that her hubby is a wife-beater :mad:

But I guess she would have no problem on having more suitors, I for one would be first in line :p

she say only you believe her hubby is a wife-beater , like dat , you should also believe she is into husband-biting !!

yanki1
23-06-2006, 11:36 AM
no..bro.
we get a beggar ..dress him up like a billioniare..
seduce her..F her..make her pregnant..
dan review the truth 2 her..

Murhhhhhhh..(evil laugh)
Murhhhhhhh..(evil laugh):D

yeah man. F her raw.:D

clarenceT
23-06-2006, 11:38 AM

hmm..on second though..
beter not make her pregnant..not fair to d little fellow..
..say let her get..STD,VD, AIDs...etc etc..
Murhhhhhhh..
Murhhhhhhhhhh..

kiro
23-06-2006, 11:40 AM
she say only you believe her hubby is a wife-beater , like dat , you should also believe she is into husband-biting !!

The world is as such bro... women's words stronger than a man's...

DNAT
23-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Cantonese says ------ 波大无脑
Anyone remembers 80's famous Japanese singer 河合奈保子 .. same same :D

Lucky I dun like tua tua liap 1 .... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_25.gif

DNAT
23-06-2006, 11:52 AM
You all got watch last nite Channel 8 -- 9pm's 刑警二人组 .. the kopi-tiam scene with actress 李锦梅 and 杨丽冰 .. steam !!!!

yanki1
23-06-2006, 12:09 PM
You all got watch last nite Channel 8 -- 9pm's 刑警二人组 .. the kopi-tiam scene with actress 李锦梅 and 杨丽冰 .. steam !!!!

got ah but nothing much leh.:confused:

coolguy28_1999
23-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Ann claims that her husband might be having an affair ever since he started business in China 2 years ago. He is so violent and even bang her head on the wall....why not bonk her instead???
then again, no matter how beautiful or gorgeous is the wife, man just need more variety to spice up our life.
Another example is the Taiwanese singer, Fang Wen Ling (方文玲),my idol when I was in sch. His husband so fortunate still go out and cheong, sway sway kana photographed by paparazzi.

fat29
23-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Ann Poh may not be as bad as is being portrayed by the press. I find from expereince that the report in the press may not always be accurate.

On not taking the custody of the children, it could be because she feels that she is not in the best position to bring up the children. As long as her intention is give the best to her children, I will not fault her.

Let us wish her well and also wish her now broken up family well too. :)

DNAT
23-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Haizzzzz .......... Magistrate also not able to pass good verdict on family matters 清官难判家务事 http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_9_8.gif

Castrol
23-06-2006, 02:01 PM

yeah i watched it too, the teeko old guy told the havoc girl to go to the store with him. the other beer girl also came in and the guy could have had a 3some but he told her to leave. :confused: :D

actually i try my best to watch this show for the sake of the actress who acted tata or something, she is supposed to be a man previously before ops. her sexy lips alone make crazy.

Freman
23-06-2006, 02:40 PM
yeah i watched it too, the teeko old guy told the havoc girl to go to the store with him. the other beer girl also came in and the guy could have had a 3some but he told her to leave. :confused: :D

actually i try my best to watch this show for the sake of the actress who acted tata or something, she is supposed to be a man previously before ops. her sexy lips alone make crazy.

that girl is constance song..... my dream mistress....

bootybonker
23-06-2006, 03:08 PM
ann poh
if i is her husband
i dun beta her
jus bonk her raw n cum inside
punish her
haha

playboy82
23-06-2006, 03:18 PM

then how the story go? did the teeko old man up ivy lee?

steamer
23-06-2006, 04:01 PM
then how the story go? did the teeko old man up ivy lee?

no the teeko guy nvr up ivy lah,but u shud hv seen her few episodes earlier when she worked as a bar top dancer..wow....like my nick says..steammm..ah
:D I hope the bar rehire her nxt episode...;)

DNAT
23-06-2006, 04:12 PM
no the teeko guy nvr up ivy lah,but u shud hv seen her few episodes earlier when she worked as a bar top dancer..wow....like my nick says..steammm..ah
:D I hope the bar rehire her nxt episode...;)

Ivy Lee acted as bar-top dancer ..... wow, missed the show leh

Castrol
23-06-2006, 04:16 PM
that girl is constance song..... my dream mistress....

i'm gonna watch out for all her shows la... :D

laodi123456789
23-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Ivy Lee acted as bar-top dancer ..... wow, missed the show leh

Dun worry u din miss anything.

She got that sotong hairstyle, her bar op dancing scene she show nothing except a little midriff and it was the most boring dance sequence ever to appear on Channel 8. Even Felicia Chin's taking off her jacket just b4 she go jogging for molesters in the park in Fann Wong's show 100 times more sexy than Ivy Lee's bar top dance scene. If it was sexy you would have seen the ivy lee bar top dancing thread dui ma?

DNAT
23-06-2006, 04:25 PM
yeah i watched it too, the teeko old guy told the havoc girl to go to the store with him. the other beer girl also came in and the guy could have had a 3some but he told her to leave. :D

师弟,
teeko old guy = 严丙量
havoc girl = 杨丽冰
the other beer girl = 李锦梅

and the old fat guy acting as the Super Lau Tiko drinker / customer who keep beo-ing 李锦梅 is our fellow samster Mr Big Sexy ... Big Sexy is a part time actor, dun play play hor http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_8.gif

KatoeyLover69
23-06-2006, 04:26 PM
I think Ann should do FL ............ then a lot of Samsters will be queing up to do tit-fucking :p

DNAT
23-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Dun worry u din miss anything.

She got that sotong hairstyle ......

If it was sexy you would have seen the ivy lee bar top dancing thread dui ma?

sotong hairstyle ... hahahaha

Thanks for the update. Duno leh, still like to watch Ivy Lee . hehehe

mummyas
23-06-2006, 04:35 PM
wat does ann poh have??? cannot make it look. overweight, no brain, big breast(so wat theres a lot in lor 8) last but not least money minded.

yanki1
23-06-2006, 04:56 PM
wat does ann poh have??? cannot make it look. overweight, no brain, big breast(so wat theres a lot in lor 8) last but not least money minded.

yeah i agreed with u. she has nothing except for hier big ding dongs.:(

kiro
23-06-2006, 04:59 PM

actually her look is ok la... abit eurasian look... she's not ugly mah... now her reported weight is 50kg, so seems ok too... bonking her now would be the right time hee hee

White Crane
23-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Its unfortunate that someone else here amongst our celebrity circle has got family problem, just as likely in any other family.

First I think we should not speculate on anything unless you are the direct party involved.

Secondly we should not, in their lowest point of life take advantage of saying things like Ann Poh assets - 2 Ding Dong.

Unless we have something constructive - like pray that their family would reconcile the differences, we better shut up.

Remember they have children just like us.

Castrol
23-06-2006, 05:14 PM
[... Big Sexy is a part time actor, dun play play hor http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_8.gif

are they paying him to act part time? he's just being himself in the show right? :p

PASSIONAETE04
23-06-2006, 05:18 PM

what if she got STD or even worst thing??

Shiokday
23-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Cantonese says ------ 波大无脑

D chek...i like 大波...dun need them to have too much 脑...:D

bootybonker
23-06-2006, 06:05 PM
I think Ann should do FL ............ then a lot of Samsters will be queing up to do tit-fucking :p

if she do FL
let me know ok
wanna CIM her
haha

hokkienguy
23-06-2006, 06:50 PM
her husband PIAK PIAK PIAK left n right on her tua neh neh..
she buay tahan n complain?

alvin1783
23-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Such a perfect body for all to envy and her husband did tat to her. His must be out of his mind.

But then, can any man stand the sight of others admiring your wife when you bring her out :rolleyes: ... maybe not.

Criminalz
23-06-2006, 10:26 PM
To me..a mum will always fight for custody...so when she says she dun wan...i have to ask the question why...

I know of mum, no matter how difficult it will get for her still wans the children...Hopely MISS ANN can come in and help clarify the matter.:D

Anyway, she does come across as those bimbos...somemore all her role under channel u all like these...

Singaporean
23-06-2006, 11:03 PM
yes bro i agree with you,
she really present herself as big boob small brain type.

coolguy28_1999
24-06-2006, 12:46 AM
[QUOTE=Criminalz]To me..a mum will always fight for custody...so when she says she dun wan...i have to ask the question why...
I know of mum, no matter how difficult it will get for her still wans the children...Hopely MISS ANN can come in and help clarify the matter.:D
QUOTE]
Ann's family is in M'sia and she's alone staying at a friend's place.
No stable income how to win custody?
Unless she sue & win her husband for monthly allowance & maintenance.
Law is always protecting the "weaker" sex :(

sexytoy.com.sg
24-06-2006, 01:27 AM
[QUOTE=Criminalz]To me..a mum will always fight for custody...so when she says she dun wan...i have to ask the question why...
QUOTE]
Ann's family is in M'sia and she's alone staying at a friend's place.
No stable income how to win custody?
Unless she sue & win her husband for monthly allowance & maintenance.
Law is always protecting the "weaker" sex :(

Her husband won custody from the previous marriage too. the 14 year old daughter. He must be experienced.

NTUC
24-06-2006, 02:57 AM
Other big (.) (.) , I dont see anything great about her. :p

littlelephant
24-06-2006, 05:46 AM
Other big (.) (.) , I dont see anything great about her. :p
no pics with regards to her? hehe nice looking lady
:P

geckoSG
24-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Not siding with Ann, my wife and myself shares the same thoughts.

She may have considered that her husband has a stable income and can provide better life for the children, that's why she didn't want to ask for the childrens' custody, if you guys remember when she just stepped into the media scene, what was her educational level, SPM only (O Level)? Think of it, if she really wants $$$, why not ask for alimony?

Its a big sacrifice that she has made, of cos every mother loves their child, but when such things happened, she really made a wise choice rather than making the poor kids suffer with her down the road

Its quite old thinking that the WOMAN must keep the child, even if divorced, its between the adults, you cannot say the mum gave up the children, the truth is that they cannot afford to give good life to the child. But you cannot also denial her of her time with the kids.

That's our thoughts to share with every bros here. Dun get too upset over her divorce... Just get excited that one more Divorcee is there on the market liao... LOLz

kukumalu
24-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Ann Poh is just 30!! Still young wat...:D

Frankiestine
24-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Ann Poh's 34F has to be registered as a weapon, imagine if your face get stuck in btwn those valleys, she could literally use them to squeeze the life out of you.. i wonder if the hubbie kena assaulted like that by her before..:D

siambee
24-06-2006, 11:15 AM

She may have considered that her husband has a stable income and can provide better life for the children, that's why she didn't want to ask for the childrens' custody

well say. ;)

darkadvenger
24-06-2006, 11:20 AM

She may have considered that her husband has a stable income and can provide better life for the children, that's why she didn't want to ask for the childrens' custody, if you guys remember when she just stepped into the media scene, what was her educational level, SPM only (O Level)? Think of it, if she really wants $$$, why not ask for alimony?

Its a big sacrifice that she has made, of cos every mother loves their child, but when such things happened, she really made a wise choice rather than making the poor kids suffer with her down the road

Its quite old thinking that the WOMAN must keep the child, even if divorced, its between the adults, you cannot say the mum gave up the children, the truth is that they cannot afford to give good life to the child. But you cannot also denial her of her time with the kids.

That's our thoughts to share with every bros here. Dun get too upset over her divorce... Just get excited that one more Divorcee is there on the market liao... LOLz

just to share some thoughts with bros here...

i so happen to know a lady who is a mother of a son. currently, she is filing for a div with her hubby.

becos she found herself a b/f....she let her son to stay with her 'hubby'....

as for the $$$, her b/f can afford to support her.....so this is life....

Big Sexy
24-06-2006, 06:21 PM
nbz oldman....

your england suddenly so good huh.. managed to form a sentence with the words "fat", "old" , "supertiko", and "bigsexy" together.. cbz...:mad:

but you forget to add that you also part time actor hor.. some more is those who always collect " ang po" wan..:D

and the old fat guy acting as the Super Lau Tiko drinker / customer who keep beo-ing 李锦梅 is our fellow samster Mr Big Sexy ... Big Sexy is a part time actor,

MimeBoxer
24-06-2006, 06:39 PM

Good Idea...:p

owen10
24-06-2006, 07:00 PM

very well said bro. if not for d overnight fame for her big boobs which helped her to land adverts n ch U acting contracts n her husband (i thk in d jewellerey biz shd b quite rich gua?) she would have juz remained as a simple jane which u had suggested.

with d divorce not sure how she's goin to survive on d shan yang fei, n it'll b even worse if she's takin custody of 1 of d daughters. unless TCS continues to employ her for part assignments.

coolguy28_1999
25-06-2006, 12:52 AM
with her asset, many men will want to support her...
remember, in Sing, there r 55,000 millionaires (USD1M), 1 out of 10 S'porean.

madbrook123
02-07-2006, 12:54 AM
she was a club girl

Malaysian Datuk
03-07-2006, 04:12 PM
The husband is much older than her and was a big biker last time.....very active in bike groups and used to bring her along on bike trips, all along she was the 'hiao' type, very flirtatious......then something happened between one of his bike buddy and wife......quitted the group but the wife got famous....that's when all the 'problems' started.....the husband was a jewellery designer but the papers made him out to be a jewellery shop owner.....btw she got some mixed french blood in her.....

Pistone
03-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Just to refresh all bros of the Big Titted Star she was..
*Disclaimer pics taken from forum*

http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1092720004.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1092720004)

http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1011327318.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1011327318)

Pistone
03-07-2006, 05:02 PM
http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/879985394.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=879985394)

http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/551103860.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=551103860)

kiro
03-07-2006, 05:02 PM
bro Pistone!! you are my man!! more pics of her pls!! *drool* :p

Pistone
03-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Ann in her happier days? (perhaps...)
http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1478637017.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1478637017)

http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/116141272.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=116141272)

Pistone
03-07-2006, 05:04 PM
http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/650476970.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=650476970)
Attending the show with her family somemore
http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/451137148.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=451137148)

swing123
03-07-2006, 05:05 PM

let me share with you a story, you may have heard it before but anyway:

i have a uni-mate who made it successful in his business venture after our graduation. He has his first S$1mil by the age of 22 and his accounts hit S$50mil 3 years later.

With all these career and financial success, couple with his charming look, he is of course, much soughter after by the eligible ladies in town. further, the pressure from his mum to get married is boiling and he was served the ultamitum to marry one of the 3 candidates selected by the mother.

All 3 candidates have the looks, presonality and brains who he wish can take all of them but that's just a fantasy. Finally, he laid down the test by handing them S$10k each.

Miss A took the S$10k, went shopping, facial treatment, spa treatment and spent it all. Her rationale: she needs to be in tip top condition so as her wealthy husband will not lose face in front of others.

Miss B took the S$10k, went shopping and bought all the shirts, accessories, shoes, watch for him. Her rationale: she care for him and wants him to look good.

Miss C took the S$10k, do her own financial analysis and invest the money in a diversified portfolio of stocks, papers and unit trust. Her rationale: she has the ability and brain to manage his wealth.

Finally, my wealthy fren know who to choose....................................he married the one with biggest boobs............

Pistone
03-07-2006, 05:06 PM
http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1456319782.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1456319782)

http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1543534756.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1543534756)

Pistone
03-07-2006, 05:09 PM
http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/113401517.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=113401517)

http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/1412437901.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1412437901)

To dear Ann, if by any chance you may be reading this, i volunteer to lessen the pain and hurt in your chest (oops..) i mean heart... i would very much like to offer some "soft and gentle medicine" or if u like it "hard and rough" also can.. hahah

just my 2 cents.. hahhaha kidding