PDA

View Full Version : Tip for find fcuk buddy

viper05
22-06-2006, 05:07 PM
juz start a day of topic.. wanted to knoe ani bro here got any tip for findin a fcuk buddy?? :confused:

yanki1
22-06-2006, 05:09 PM
go to a gay bar and find one:cool:

chickenzip
22-06-2006, 05:18 PM
sorry can't help...if i could find one or two...would be spending much time in fL or GL liao...:o

BUT...from my personal experience...you need lots of time n effort...

my latest experience was tat i found a interesting profile in friendster and email her...to my surprise she replied...later we msn n exchange email...a normal looking gal...(cos i got her photo)..$$$$$ics soon involved discussion abt sex...i suggested to meet up...she okie...hints are given too tat if she is comfortable...she might agreed to sex...but due to some personal issue...we didn't manage to meet up till now...all these took me about few months...

and pls dun pm me for contact or email hor...cos she dun just do it with anyone...at least now she still treat me as a frz...

nirvana
22-06-2006, 05:30 PM
go to a gay bar and find one:cool:
hahahha,

to fcuk and be fcuk...

Tai_zi21
22-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Come let mi offer u some gd advise here

Tip to find a fuck buddy?

Be very handsome example Andy Lau,Edsion Chen,Brad Pitt

Have Loads of Cash Maybe a Million

Drive a Very Nice Car Maybe Ferrari

Then u can have any buddy u wan liao!

Cheers ;)

yanki1
22-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Come let mi offer u some gd advise here

Tip to find a fuck buddy?

Be very handsome example Andy Lau,Edsion Chen,Brad Pitt

Have Loads of Cash Maybe a Million

Drive a Very Nice Car Maybe Ferrari

Then u can have any buddy u wan liao!

Cheers ;)

u miss out something

a 12inch dick

a 10 inch tongue:D

Klein76
22-06-2006, 05:47 PM
haha..... we can gave u a 1000 tips,but in the end,will it works?i think all this depend on luck or should i call it ladyluck? ;) Someguys just have all the luck,made me envy them :) .....

Leon Lai
22-06-2006, 05:52 PM
juz start a day of topic.. wanted to knoe ani bro here got any tip for findin a fcuk buddy??
CCB why dont u just ask your buddy whether they want to be fuck by u ? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_29.gif

eboy
22-06-2006, 05:54 PM
generally i find having a sweet tongue and making the girl feel comfortable with u is the most important criteria.

dun believe ? there are many avg looking men out there with pretty gfs:)

c_s_c_s
22-06-2006, 05:59 PM
IMHO,

1. Make friends w/ target first
2. Never let target get any hint that u're sexually interested
3. U can go after her or just stay friends, really doesn't matter
4. But pretend or really just be sincere, and honest
5. Make her trust u
6. Get close to her, talk to her a lot...
7. Try to spend time w/ her alone in a private setting, like at her place, your place etc.
8. Establish friendly physical contact, like a friendly hug, putting your hand on her leg, brush her hair etc...but stay friendly and harmless
9. Offer massage or back rub
10. Bring her out for drinks
11. One day when she's ready, she'll let u know....

Just IMHO

foolish_
22-06-2006, 06:21 PM
juz start a day of topic.. wanted to knoe ani bro here got any tip for findin a fcuk buddy?? :confused:

Best tip is.............Don't ask stupid and childish questions! :D

If not, u can forget about finding Anybuddy, let alone a FrenchConnectionUK Buddy.

siambee
22-06-2006, 06:36 PM
haha, what can i say when most already mention?? god bless if u never kena deduct points... ;)

jng1103
22-06-2006, 07:37 PM
I got a 30yrs old fb, u wanna try her? i can arrange a meeting cum drinking but all the bills on U. deal? :rolleyes:

jimbo

whitegals
22-06-2006, 08:34 PM
dun believe ? there are many avg looking men out there with pretty gfs:)

They may be avg looking, but I can guarantee their wallet is not.

medicheng
23-06-2006, 08:27 AM
must know at least how to talk... always envy that good friend of mine who talk to girls like honey in his mouth....zzz

sgblackdevil
23-06-2006, 08:58 AM

I got tip in zapping you...you want to know....:D

dna_gene
23-06-2006, 09:00 AM
They may be avg looking, but I can guarantee their wallet is not.

This is yet another hypothesis! I seriously doubt that gals have fb cos of the money. Gals that go for the money are normally mistresses, kept purely for the pleasure of the dying rich!

Moreover if the guy is not married yet RICH, I don't think the gal would want to be fb. she will definitely try her best to win the heart of that guy and try the long lost leglock technique to secure her path to the "tai tai" club aka the mahjong and afternoon shopping club. ^_^