PDA

View Full Version : pub

somemore boy
22-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Hi bros

A few weeks ago my friends n I went to a pub. The pub got this foreign gals for guys to touch but got to pay. I would like to know more of this kind of pubs. Can anyone tell me.

dna_gene
23-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Hi bros

A few weeks ago my friends n I went to a pub. The pub got this foreign gals for guys to touch but got to pay. I would like to know more of this kind of pubs. Can anyone tell me.

For Goodness sake, at least name the street of the pub or the name and by the word foreign, do you mean caucasians or Thai and other Asian gals? If it's Asian gals, you are probably referring to those pubs along Joo Chiat road right?

Devil_May_Cry
23-06-2006, 10:36 AM
school holidays lai lo~ :D

yanki1
23-06-2006, 10:51 AM
boi ah theres a pub in town. u go there wear nice nice, got foreigners pay to touch u.:D

Tai_zi21
23-06-2006, 10:54 AM
U need mi to hire a gal for u to touch at pub anot boy?

$150/2 hours/and unlimited touching!

Fair enough?

Pls give us a FR later on

Cheers.... ;)

omega_x
23-06-2006, 12:05 PM
School holidays ENDING!! That's why their ROOSTERS are getting itchy!! :mad: Also foreign gals = any gals not from Singapore, so where are these gals from?

somemore boy: Since you are a boy, I gives you advice. Wash your dick head clean, ok? Don't let smegma accumulates, very CHAOS!! Wait the girls faint :eek:

MMM88
23-06-2006, 01:28 PM
somemore boy: Since you are a boy, I gives you advice. Wash your dick head clean, ok? Don't let smegma accumulates, very CHAOS!! Wait the girls faint :eek:

bro........gooooot 1 .....
did u do tat when u were a little boy....hehehehehe:D

omega_x
23-06-2006, 01:33 PM
bro........gooooot 1 .....
did u do tat when u were a little boy....hehehehehe:D

Puahaha!! I was a birgin until after 16, not merry littles then. But of cos, I follows the Missy's advice to pull backs my LJ Puays and sterilizes it.

Sometimes I feels like gng for c-CUMsions. They say can make your KKJ more tahanables, likes a barrel of a Tanks man ~ :o

omega_x
23-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Accidentally double clicks. Oops...

http://i4.tinypic.com/15dqqhd.gif