PDA

View Full Version : Lesbian Bars In S'pore?

bleu12
21-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Hey Bros, I have a lesbian friend who'll be visiting Singapore soon and she's keen to visit some lesbian bars in Singapore. Any to recommend? :p Haven't really heard of any lesbian bars in Singapore to be honest. I've always pride myself on being a bit of a cheongster but her request stumped me.

Appreciate any advice. Thank you!

ilovesammyboy
21-06-2006, 09:12 PM
mox or Happy's. Sunday nights pack with babes.

omega_x
21-06-2006, 09:19 PM
I thought Happy's for gays? :confused:

ilovesammyboy
21-06-2006, 10:52 PM
sunday night is pack with lesbians. go see if you doubt me:D

omega_x
22-06-2006, 01:16 AM

Will they LAPES ME DEEP DEEP?:o

maiteejoe
22-06-2006, 01:36 AM
Will they LAPES ME DEEP DEEP?:o

Dream on bro....it's like a fantasy of mine i.e. to convert them to the right path...more like the Holy Grail!

ilovesammyboy
22-06-2006, 01:40 AM
well, if you go Happy's you prepared to see the extremes. I seen a gay giving a blowjob to another male. Pretty disgusting!:eek: As the toilet are shared, guys and girls share the same toilet. But I seen twice two lesbians are making out and fingering each other. and yes, they are only in bikinis. On that night itself, i actually saw this girl giving some guy a blowjob. Apparently that guy is a gay, coz he is kissing another male, but below is a pretty 18-21yr-poly-lookalike babe sucking him. and by the way, entrance is free for guys.

ilovesammyboy
22-06-2006, 01:45 AM
just a quote before i leave, if you want to hook on a lesbian, money doesn't really works. I have converted 3 lesbians before and its not about the money. it isnt easy, but its not too difficult either. Hint for you : get involved with sports. No idea why, but lesbians seems to have a liking for guys involving with sports.For me, i scuba dive. choose something you like. (Betting world cup not included.)

Paul Lam Par
22-06-2006, 01:53 AM
Apparently that guy is a gay, coz he is kissing another male, but below is a pretty 18-21yr-poly-lookalike babe sucking him. and by the way, entrance is free for guys.
Ha ha, that is indeed a rare sight. ;)

bleu12
22-06-2006, 08:59 AM
Wow, thanks guys. Really appreciate the tips. Maybe I shouldn't head down to the joint with her though, not keen on having some guy offering me a BJ. The poly-lookalike girl I don't mind! :p

Thanks!

Castrol
22-06-2006, 09:08 AM
No idea why, but lesbians seems to have a liking for guys involving with sports.For me, i scuba dive. choose something you like. (Betting world cup not included.)

wah you scuba dive wor, average joe like me only know breasts stroke. :D

Jag69
22-06-2006, 09:45 AM
sorry guys, was wondering where is these pub located?????? mind telling me and i would love to check it out.

dna_gene
22-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Hey Bros, I have a lesbian friend who'll be visiting Singapore soon and she's keen to visit some lesbian bars in Singapore. Any to recommend? :p Haven't really heard of any lesbian bars in Singapore to be honest. I've always pride myself on being a bit of a cheongster but her request stumped me.

Appreciate any advice. Thank you!

There's a pub in The Riverwalk which is for lesbian but i can't recall the name, can check that out.

SGwolfman
22-06-2006, 10:11 AM
There's a pub in The Riverwalk which is for lesbian but i can't recall the name, can check that out.

Bro, where is it near?

Rainman
22-06-2006, 10:44 AM
well, if you go Happy's you prepared to see the extremes. I seen a gay giving a blowjob to another male. Pretty disgusting!:eek: As the toilet are shared, guys and girls share the same toilet. But I seen twice two lesbians are making out and fingering each other. and yes, they are only in bikinis. On that night itself, i actually saw this girl giving some guy a blowjob. Apparently that guy is a gay, coz he is kissing another male, but below is a pretty 18-21yr-poly-lookalike babe sucking him. and by the way, entrance is free for guys.

Totally unbelievable, I hv seen 2 Les Bar years back when I used to goes bar Hoping every night....

If I am not wrong. Guys are not allowed in these bar that I went. Only managed to take a look from outside.

Been to a few gay bar though and as usual. No girls as the gay do not like to mix around with girls.

Cheers

poomboy
22-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Anyone care to share with me where is the mom or happy joint located? Would like to go down and have a look.

kideddie
22-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Dream on bro....it's like a fantasy of mine i.e. to convert them to the right path...more like the Holy Grail!
It's our duty to let them see the Light, the Truth and the Way.:D

playboy82
22-06-2006, 03:33 PM

u know how to get there?

Tai_zi21
22-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Anyone care to share with me where is the mom or happy joint located? Would like to go down and have a look.

Happy is at tanjong pager if i am not wrong! but mom i not sure... :)

Wishing4U
22-06-2006, 04:52 PM
well folks, here is a link that would tell you all the "appropriate" places for gays and lesbians....was told of this site when a colleague had to bring a gay around....wah lan

http://www.fridae.com/cityguides/singapore/sg-bars.php

Offspring
22-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Totally unbelievable, I hv seen 2 Les Bar years back when I used to goes bar Hoping every night....

If I am not wrong. Guys are not allowed in these bar that I went. Only managed to take a look from outside.

Been to a few gay bar though and as usual. No girls as the gay do not like to mix around with girls.

Cheers

i didnt know u like going to that kind of place. Maybe can ask big guy to bring u to one when u are back. :D

Rainman
22-06-2006, 06:22 PM
i didnt know u like going to that kind of place. Maybe can ask big guy to bring u to one when u are back. :D

Hahaha..... I used to hang around T. Pagar and my boss did own a gay pub before.... Was sitting at the bar and this SIA Gay Stewart came and asked if he could buy me something to drink.. of course and I had 2 gin tonic... T o k c o k and then when I was about to go home.... He was so sad and say he got a big bed and is sleeping alone.......lolzz..... Told him me too and good night...

Poor him...

PS : Sometime u find people there that are gay whom u know and least expected..... quite malu experience...

omega_x
22-06-2006, 06:31 PM
I went to Happy once with a female friend. She went to look for her mum, and it was closing.

When I walked in, all the guys looking at me, bery scarys!! :o :eek:

BS07
23-06-2006, 04:07 AM

mad monks? :p

dna_gene
23-06-2006, 09:05 AM
mad monks? :p

BINGO!!! That's the one!!! Haha! The name just slipped my mind. ^_^ It's still there right? I heard it is quite restricted to guys unless accompanied by another gal.

dna_gene
23-06-2006, 09:13 AM
I went to Happy once with a female friend. She went to look for her mum, and it was closing.

When I walked in, all the guys looking at me, bery scarys!! :o :eek:

Happy is now the most popular gay disco pub and along that stretch are Why Not (Disco Pub) and Legend (KTV Pub) which are very famous too but ever since Why Not stage some stupid drag shows, many were turned off by it, even the gays. These places are a good mixture of gays and les and even straight people but of cos, there's still slightly more gays. Nevertheless one thing i want to compliment is that their liquor serve are very strong and value for money, unlike those normal drinking places.

PS: I'm not gay nor bi... I'm a dyke mike at most! ^_^ Heehee!

bleu12
23-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks, seems like I have a a few places to check out myself! :)

omega_x
23-06-2006, 12:28 PM
Happy is now the most popular gay disco pub and along that stretch are Why Not (Disco Pub) and Legend (KTV Pub) which are very famous too but ever since Why Not stage some stupid drag shows, many were turned off by it, even the gays. These places are a good mixture of gays and les and even straight people but of cos, there's still slightly more gays. Nevertheless one thing i want to compliment is that their liquor serve are very strong and value for money, unlike those normal drinking places.

PS: I'm not gay nor bi... I'm a dyke mike at most! ^_^ Heehee!

And yes, my friend's mum also frequent Legend!! :D

dna_gene
23-06-2006, 03:26 PM
And yes, my friend's mum also frequent Legend!! :D

Hmmm... How cool! Your friend's mum a les? Pure les, passive or butch? ^_^

omega_x
23-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Hmmm... How cool! Your friend's mum a les? Pure les, passive or butch? ^_^

I think she's normal. I never see the mum before, but my friend is str8.. :lick: She's tasty, keke :D

dna_gene
23-06-2006, 03:59 PM
I think she's normal. I never see the mum before, but my friend is str8.. :lick: She's tasty, keke :D

Tasty??? Friend or FB??? Be more detail hor... ^_^

omega_x
23-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Tasty??? Friend or FB??? Be more detail hor... ^_^

I also dunnoses leh. To me, not much difference, lol..

KatoeyLover69
23-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Which gay/lesbian bar does Orlinda hang out with her lesbian lover ? :confused:

ah_yan
23-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Hahaha..... I used to hang around T. Pagar and my boss did own a gay pub before.... Was sitting at the bar and this SIA Gay Stewart came and asked if he could buy me something to drink.. of course and I had 2 gin tonic... T o k c o k and then when I was about to go home.... He was so sad and say he got a big bed and is sleeping alone.......lolzz..... Told him me too and good night...

Poor him...

PS : Sometime u find people there that are gay whom u know and least expected..... quite malu experience...

haha...
u nv tng sa for him and show how much u luv him???
:p

ProBummer
23-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Pals can try Red House over at Central Mall near Momo.Irene Ang hang out there.But no entry to guys.Heard its super wild in there.

Soul_Reaper
24-06-2006, 02:56 AM
Which gay/lesbian bar does Orlinda hang out with her lesbian lover ? :confused:

Hatyai Palace with the Tigress!:D

BreakTheNorm
24-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Try out C and C at the China Town, along Mosque Street, if you like KTV style... :cool: