PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Place for Sex to share

user16
21-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Ok Guys!

After reading all the stories of people getting their wife or GF to go out without Bra & Panties & fucking them outdoor, I finally got my wife to try, the week before.

Managed to get her to go out without her bra & panty with me, for a ride only, (cos her first time mah!) so I didn't want to push it too far. Ask her to blow me while I was driving along Pandan Road, then I drove to a Multi Storey Car Park and fucked her at the staircase.

I can say my wife enjoyed the outdoor sex so much, a week later, while we were out in the afternoon, she ask me to go stop at a Multi Storey Car Park for a while. We end up fucking in the car that afternoon.

Now here comes the problem, as we are very new to these outdoor thing, I have got no new ideas already. Can you guys share where are the places to go? Cannot everytime end up in Car Park right? I tried looking for a thread that was about driving places for sex, but cannot find already.

Thanks guys!

derick5145
21-06-2006, 01:20 PM
So Nice To Hear That, Me And My Wife Have Been Doing It
At Seletar During Daytime. It So Fun Maybe You Can Try.

SanPiPa
21-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Yo bro,

refer to this thread below, i did my contribution inside too

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=34035
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29164

recently found a few new places, very exciting for outdoors!!
if keen to know where, pls pte msg me.
cannot tell the whole world, wait all the people go peep at me. haha

happybonker
21-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey Bud,

Glad u are "opening" up your wife.

My gal loves outdoors too. To my experience, its the thrill that most women love. Inside every women, I believe there is an exhibitionist side waiting to be released. We guys just have to know how & when to push the correct buttons.

Dont be surprised that once the buttons are timely activated, they would start wanting "more". ( eg being watch by others, followed by more hardcore stuff ). And by the time you know it, hey, you n yr wife are full time swingers, like us.

Have fun in this new kinky adventure of yours.

PS. Instead of carparks, you can also try industrial estates.

Should you need another couple as an audience, do PM me and more "private" outdoor places will be revealed.

user16
21-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Thank you guys!
You PM you guys!

Hell_hunter
21-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Some gal don't like to do it outside... don't know why???

But glad to share it that i once do it at a HDB staircase.. all starte dto date her out lin teh n then proceed to sit on void deck to chat... then we proceed to cassess ea other.... she cannot tahan anymore.. so need a place more quiet n we took a lift to the top floor.. n to a lonely staircase n proceed lol.. give me a BBBj and then fuck her lol w panties removed...

Tis is one gd experience i have... looking forward for another seeion w other gal.. maybe another outdoor exposures

omega_x
21-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Let me find that thread ~ :D

omega_x
21-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Let me find that thread ~ :D

Ok, this is the thread. I think it's better than OUTDOOR PLACE ~ :D

What the most daring place u ever make love? (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40125)

dna_gene
21-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Can you guys share where are the places to go? Cannot everytime end up in Car Park right? Thanks guys!

Basically as long as you are adventurous enough, you can do it at lots of places. I had done at lots of places:~

*Cinema during weekday noon, probably midnight at wulu cinema also possible.

*Zoological park during weekday noon too. That's what I call going back to the nature. ^_^

*Stairways of Taka, Suntec, Meridien Hotel, NYP, Balestier's stairway, gf's flat etc. Almost all stairways are possible specially during late night but look out for security guards.

*Handicap toilets of NYP, TTSH etc. Handicap toilets are convenient, once lock, no one can intrude except the cleaners.

*Various multistorey carparks.

*My workplace factory in the night.

*My friend's condo swimming pool.

Don't know did I left out any other places but that's about all. Hope that helps! ^_^

Ting_Ge
21-06-2006, 03:11 PM
sharing....i like it...

my got first outdoor sex is at camp toilet (officer toilet)

laoren50
21-06-2006, 03:27 PM
erm..........let me think..........Why not you try Mt faber, Bt Timah hill, Bt Timah forest, let see......seldom heard of people trying at all our southern island, like Kusu island, St John island, etc.:D

user16
21-06-2006, 03:28 PM
Wa!! Thanks for the support & ideas guys!!
Keep them coming!!

omega_x
21-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Not really outdoor, but an embracement to outdoors. Bonk her doggy in the skyscraping levels of Swissotel, curtains unleashed, damn songs man!!! :D :D

MafiaAngel
21-06-2006, 05:33 PM
sex in jungle and forest is so itchy lol.. so dirty and many mosquito, insects etc. who knows end up your snake being bite by real snake! anyway i got a good place for u all. u know the cinema toilet? pay for tickets and use the handicapped toilet (single-room) not much ppl will went to toilet in show time and notice u. :) i recommand GV at marina, so toilets r outside the cinema is not a good choice. too much ppl.

Innocence_259
21-06-2006, 05:50 PM
hmmm...tis one i noe! fort canning hill or botanic gardens at night... veri good for iniate bonking one....e gal will somemore think u sibei romantic go tis type of place for a 'walk'....then in the end bonk her! sibei song!:D

Klein76
21-06-2006, 06:22 PM
sharing....i like it...

my got first outdoor sex is at camp toilet (officer toilet)

hehe..+++ing abt camp officer toilet,remind me of way back in 1998 to 2000,it was so much fun serving my ns in safti mi,used to bring my flings and my gfs to the bunk to had a good time after clubbing on weekends.....we even try once on top of the clock tower,it was a memorial one,damm exciting like having a world of our own with beatiful night scenary :D making out like no tomorrow...the feeling of getting caught is so.......wow....lol.....anyway everything is history now,currently safti mi are heavily guarded now due to the 911 incident,cannot not anyhow go in liao or u can try making out at the swimming pools or carparks there....lol

just sharing

cheers

omega_x
21-06-2006, 06:39 PM
fort canning hill

Did it liao :D

mldue
21-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Botanic gardens has lots of sweet spots.;)

hokkienguy
21-06-2006, 07:36 PM
night safari? oops sorry bros i am just kidding

Criminalz
21-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Once my FB was giving me a BJ on the bench in east coast, the couple next to us keep looking..then i give them the thumb up, next thing i know, the girl also start to give the guy a bj...damn funny...

omega_x
21-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Once my FB was giving me a BJ on the bench in east coast, the couple next to us keep looking..then i give them the thumb up, next thing i know, the girl also start to give the guy a bj...damn funny...

Then did you swing? :D

ace777
21-06-2006, 09:55 PM
Staircase popular choice I guess...

mldue
22-06-2006, 01:55 AM

The other guy must be rather grateful to you... :D

BatistaSG
22-06-2006, 04:04 AM
You can try those newly build flats where there's not many human movements, either the staicase or car park can be good choice.

Criminalz
22-06-2006, 05:29 AM
Then did you swing? :D

At that time, only thinking of cumming..heheh..

but did try to brainwash my FB to swing...still trying...think its about time i get myself another FB.

asdfghjkl
22-06-2006, 06:11 AM
go to school at night to have sex.. :rolleyes:

user16
22-06-2006, 11:15 AM
I remember when I was with my Ex-GF, she very often give me BJ in the bus, we also fucked alot at the HDB staircases.

There was once she pulled me into the Ladies at Penisular Plaza and we did it there, Shiok ah!! Till today I still remember her!:rolleyes:

iossshee
22-06-2006, 11:50 AM
:( :( i remember there was 1 time i bonk 1 pub waitress at kent ridge park toilet abt 2 in the morning. tat was 1 freekin gd memories till now i still can remember deeply.

after tat nite did continue to bonk her a few times outdoor she love excitement outdoor.......haizz

kaiser76
22-06-2006, 11:53 AM
Apart from starcase landings, can try car park at chinese gardens, lorry parks, sentosa beach (the part where u walk across a swinging bridge to the small island), mt faber, anchorvale multistorey (facing open land, v romantic), NTU car park, NUS bizad carpark.

Now got a problem cos my new FB lives in CCK. Anyone can share some good places in that vincinity, pls?

user16
22-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Bro !! Chinese Gardens Car Park now locked! Cannot go in anymore.
I know cos I tried going there recently! :D

Apart from starcase landings, can try car park at chinese gardens, lorry parks, sentosa beach (the part where u walk across a swinging bridge to the small island), mt faber, anchorvale multistorey (facing open land, v romantic), NTU car park, NUS bizad carpark.

Now got a problem cos my new FB lives in CCK. Anyone can share some good places in that vincinity, pls?

grRsS
22-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Basically as long as you are adventurous enough, you can do it at lots of places. I had done at lots of places:~

*Cinema during weekday noon, probably midnight at wulu cinema also possible.

*Zoological park during weekday noon too. That's what I call going back to the nature. ^_^

*Stairways of Taka, Suntec, Meridien Hotel, NYP, Balestier's stairway, gf's flat etc. Almost all stairways are possible specially during late night but look out for security guards.

*Handicap toilets of NYP, TTSH etc. Handicap toilets are convenient, once lock, no one can intrude except the cleaners.

*Various multistorey carparks.

*My workplace factory in the night.

*My friend's condo swimming pool.

Don't know did I left out any other places but that's about all. Hope that helps! ^_^

wha.. u study nyp de ah?

Wins88
22-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Can try Rifle Range road in Upper Bukit TImah area behind old YHS factory. Lots of dark areas and interesting places! Also - Pierce Reservoir toilet, HDB staircases in the deep of the night, TUAS area at night, Multistorey carparks ... more contri's pls!

kaiser76
22-06-2006, 02:22 PM

Oops haha.. thx for the update bro. I picking up my FB from raffles place later. This thread is making me think of trying to do her in town. You notice how quiet shenton way is at nite. Hmm.. Any secluded spot in CBD that any bros can think of?

Hell_hunter
22-06-2006, 04:43 PM
try the multi-storey carpark lol.. or even staircase..... there alot of those emergency walkway leading to staircase.. all u need to bring a grd shhet n do it lieing down .. if not just do in standing position.... :)

BolehTahan
22-06-2006, 05:12 PM
I have done it before in the open at the old CMPB where the teakwood furniture cluster is.

Did standing doggie, standing frontal and a couple of other variations outside the car, in pitch darkness..quite an exciting experience. I was thinking then, wouldnt it be great if another car draws up and parks next to us, and the other couple also steps out, and we can have an soft swing session in the open...between the 2 cars...hehe!

Any brothers here got similar ideas?

Offspring
22-06-2006, 05:15 PM
sembawang park

old changi hospital

near cargo airport (some secluded parking)

c_s_c_s
22-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Cable car from Mt. Faber to Sentosa at night...

dna_gene
23-06-2006, 01:34 AM
wha.. u study nyp de ah? haha.:D got any lobang to intro bo?

Aaarrrr.... Anyone can just go there during the earlier part of the night. Oops! Did i just tell out the secret? Nevertheless the guards or staff there may still ask for your business there, so ya.... I did study NYP though, more than years ago? Haha! No lobang, Paiseh...

dna_gene
23-06-2006, 01:37 AM
sembawang park

old changi hospital

near cargo airport (some secluded parking)

:eek: Tot Old Changi hospital is haunted??? Hmmm.... Maybe the spirit was chased away le or it might just be rumour... ^_^

Red-Card
23-06-2006, 02:52 AM
:eek: Tot Old Changi hospital is haunted??? Hmmm.... Maybe the spirit was chased away le or it might just be rumour... ^_^
Talking abt that......went there once late at nite, it sure gives a kind of damn errie feeling.

dna_gene
23-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Talking abt that......went there once late at nite, it sure gives a kind of damn errie feeling.

You went there alone or with your gal to fuck? Even if you were brave enough, your gal not scare meh? I'm very chicken feet for such things, sure will freak out... Haha! Then again, was it very thrilling and exciting?

dot4u
23-06-2006, 09:47 AM
CCK is in quite a ulu part of SG so it's easy to look for bonk places. Head towards Sungei Tengah (where all the farms like Qian Hu, Farmart are), just find any deserted lanes and it's action time. Especially the deserted road near Qian Hu where many heavy vehicles park and you can slide behind them to the grass perch therefore even any cars passing by also cannot see, that's my fav place to bonk flings as can even bonk outside the car.

If you wanna head further, can go to the carparks at Kranji dam where its dark and deserted, not so many PTs around as there are many stray dogs around.

Good luck. If you need company remember to jio hor coz have a new FB who's quite into outdoor bonking and keen on swinging or watching other couples...kekeke...

zl1983
23-06-2006, 10:24 AM
Ok Guys!

After reading all the stories of people getting their wife or GF to go out without Bra & Panties & fucking them outdoor, I finally got my wife to try, the week before.

Managed to get her to go out without her bra & panty with me, for a ride only, (cos her first time mah!) so I didn't want to push it too far. Ask her to blow me while I was driving along Pandan Road, then I drove to a Multi Storey Car Park and fucked her at the staircase.

I can say my wife enjoyed the outdoor sex so much, a week later, while we were out in the afternoon, she ask me to go stop at a Multi Storey Car Park for a while. We end up fucking in the car that afternoon.

Now here comes the problem, as we are very new to these outdoor thing, I have got no new ideas already. Can you guys share where are the places to go? Cannot everytime end up in Car Park right? I tried looking for a thread that was about driving places for sex, but cannot find already.

Thanks guys!

whr is e MSCP u went??

mind 2 share??

zl1983
23-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Yo bro,

refer to this thread below, i did my contribution inside too

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=34035
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29164

recently found a few new places, very exciting for outdoors!!
if keen to know where, pls pte msg me.
cannot tell the whole world, wait all the people go peep at me. haha

yo bro can share w me??

i dun tink i can PM u..

seems ta i dun haf e previllege yet..

so if u dun mind can contact me??

many tks..

zl1983
23-06-2006, 10:50 AM

can stil can go in not reali lock la but gotta use cash card entry lo like those shopping centre de carpark lo..

$3 per entry..

but beware got PT cos i kanna b4 NBCCB..

PS3SG
24-06-2006, 11:30 AM
can stil can go in not reali lock la but gotta use cash card entry lo like those shopping centre de carpark lo..

$3 per entry..

but beware got PT cos i kanna b4 NBCCB..
Me too, kenna PT shining at my gal CB after screwing her.......

Deluxe8
24-06-2006, 11:52 AM
bro introduce one superb cosy place for the brave and daredevil, small old cemetry off Jalan bahar into the old poyang shooting range. Now the entry road is located just after main entrance of NTU...upon sighting of a chinese temple left or right turn will lead out to a small mole, that's where the cemetry is!! At clear night , thousands tiny tiny shining shining little stars filled the blacky sky, over look is Raffles country club further out is JB...SIBEI thrilling leh..hardy any breathing soul around. I done it couples of time with 2 difference GF b4 married. My advice , make a day trip first pre-hand to avoid dissappointment....check it out...mai zap me hor!!:D

happybonker
24-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Keep up the contributions bros......

Hmm......where is the threadstarter ...suddenly go MIA...

bro User16....did u take my advice on some of the places ?

Waiting for your FR leh.....

Orgasmic
24-06-2006, 01:21 PM
is that place just nearby National Shooting Centre?

Old CCK Road and turn into small lane?

bro introduce one superb cosy place for the brave and daredevil, small old cemetry off Jalan bahar into the old poyang shooting range. Now the entry road is located just after main entrance of NTU...upon sighting of a chinese temple left or right turn will lead out to a small mole, that's where the cemetry is!! At clear night , thousands tiny tiny shining shining little stars filled the blacky sky, over look is Raffles country club further out is JB...SIBEI thrilling leh..hardy any breathing soul around. I done it couples of time with 2 difference GF b4 married. My advice , make a day trip first pre-hand to avoid dissappointment....check it out...mai zap me hor!!:D

SanPiPa
24-06-2006, 01:24 PM
CCK is in quite a ulu part of SG so it's easy to look for bonk places. Head towards Sungei Tengah (where all the farms like Qian Hu, Farmart are), just find any deserted lanes and it's action time. Especially the deserted road near Qian Hu where many heavy vehicles park and you can slide behind them to the grass perch therefore even any cars passing by also cannot see, that's my fav place to bonk flings as can even bonk outside the car. Yo bro!! u same same as me, i bonk outdoor ard there too. but its this same stretch of road now opposite the police academy. late at nite, hehe

Get the girl out, seat her on top of bonnet (of cos not too hot bonnet), then bonk her there and then.
But now got Camps just opposite, got guard duty, got to be a bit careful also. hehe

can pte msg me for watching each other or swinging.. cheers.

edroman
24-06-2006, 11:12 PM
Was on a night flight to Melbourne Australia, and my GF did me a BJ half way through the flight when the aircraft lights were switched off after the dinner meal service and with almost everyone else asleep. We decided to go for full action in one of the toilets. We did it standing up and was quite tough trying to make my GF not to make any noise!!

user16
25-06-2006, 02:15 AM
Hahaa! Thanks for Happybonker and everyones advise.

Friday night went out for a drive, drove to Tuas looking for a "NICE" place, but end up in Jurong Hill, above Jurong Bird Park. As we were bonking in the car, a car came and parked next to us, the couple came out of their car and stood there to smoke. I think they were trying to see if they can look into my car, but as my windows are tined, we can see them, but they can't see us.
Somehow it's a very shiok feeling, of being watched, well at least we can see them, hahaah!!

Anyway, keep sharing guys!
Thanks again!

Offspring
25-06-2006, 02:50 AM

so far i never seen or heard any. lucky? maybe. Or maybe za xi too strong. :D

joaudio
25-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Was on a night flight to Melbourne Australia, and my GF did me a BJ half way through the flight when the aircraft lights were switched off after the dinner meal service and with almost everyone else asleep. We decided to go for full action in one of the toilets. We did it standing up and was quite tough trying to make my GF not to make any noise!!

Always wanted to join the MILE HIGH CLUB but so far no chance yet

Deluxe8
26-06-2006, 04:21 PM
is that place just nearby National Shooting Centre?

Old CCK Road and turn into small lane?

aaa....bro sala leh...is off Jalan Bahar...Nevermind this sat afternoon I rat-kee the place and may many many durians waiting for me to pick.:D .BTW Poyan range should sounds familier to those bro from SIR right? back at the 90's??

Orgasmic
26-06-2006, 04:55 PM
aaa....bro sala leh...is off Jalan Bahar...Nevermind this sat afternoon I rat-kee the place and may many many durians waiting for me to pick.:D .BTW Poyan range should sounds familier to those bro from SIR right? back at the 90's??

hi bro,

are poyan range and national shooting centre the same?

for your info, i am talking about the old CCK road ( off Jalan bahar too ) which leads to Garden of Remembrance and further in is National shooting centre. but its a dead end.

MeiEnQianEn
26-06-2006, 05:38 PM
yo i did once before in the car near a road next to the catholic junior college..
damn quiet and sometimes can even view chio braless ang mo ladies jogging ... shoik feeling .. used to go there after outing at europa.. hhahaha

still remember yvonne and crystal... those were the army days
:)

OceanEleven
27-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Can try Rifle Range road in Upper Bukit TImah area behind old YHS factory.
Watch out, I know there are many snipers there too.....:D

dna_gene
27-06-2006, 04:48 PM
so far i never seen or heard any. lucky? maybe. Or maybe za xi too strong. :D

"za xi"??? Do you mean "sha qi" aka 殺氣??? :confused:

eugene8tan
27-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Seletar Reservoir. Me and my wife love that place. We would go there after midnight and my wife will be in her loose dress without bras and panty. When we got too high, we will do it out of the car, with her naked. And we dont even care if all eyes are on us...haha...the excitement is too good to bother about others. Like what my wife said, dont care about others when we are enjoying !!!!

zl1983
28-06-2006, 10:03 AM
Me too, kenna PT shining at my gal CB after screwing her.......

haha wanna mit up 1 nite n catch them tog??

haha :D

XboxSG
28-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Hahaa! Thanks for Happybonker and everyones advise.

Friday night went out for a drive, drove to Tuas looking for a "NICE" place, but end up in Jurong Hill, above Jurong Bird Park. As we were bonking in the car, a car came and parked next to us, the couple came out of their car and stood there to smoke. I think they were trying to see if they can look into my car, but as my windows are tined, we can see them, but they can't see us.
Somehow it's a very shiok feeling, of being watched, well at least we can see them, hahaah!!

Anyway, keep sharing guys!
Thanks again!
Jurong Hill is not really A good place as it's quite well lighted up. If you are daring enough, go all the way up the circular tower. If you are lucky to be alone, you can strip to your bare and do anything you want there.

user16
28-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Jurong Hill is not really A good place as it's quite well lighted up. If you are daring enough, go all the way up the circular tower. If you are lucky to be alone, you can strip to your bare and do anything you want there.

Agrees with you, actually Jurong Hill is not a very ideal place.
Actually going all the way up the tower, I have thought of it too but I was worried by the time we got up there, too sweaty and tired already.
Worst still if climb all the way up there and find out that it's occupied, lan lan walk down.

SanPiPa
28-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Jurong hill tower just a gentle slope go around a few round reach top liao.. why so easily tired meh? hehe

actually, u go to the corner, hug there etc. if other couple walking up see tat there is someone alreay there, they also wont go there and stand next to u and disturb. at most stand a distance away. hehe anyway, if u are at the top and u all alone, u can actually see whether people coming up or not, so u surely got time to adjust ur clothings etc.

Ting_Ge
29-06-2006, 06:01 PM
hehe..+++ing abt camp officer toilet,remind me of way back in 1998 to 2000,it was so much fun serving my ns in safti mi,used to bring my flings and my gfs to the bunk to had a good time after clubbing on weekends.....we even try once on top of the clock tower,it was a memorial one,damm exciting like having a world of our own with beatiful night scenary :D making out like no tomorrow...the feeling of getting caught is so.......wow....lol.....anyway everything is history now,currently safti mi are heavily guarded now due to the 911 incident,cannot not anyhow go in liao or u can try making out at the swimming pools or carparks there....lol

just sharing

cheers

i not officer course like you....me just a recuit in Neesoon camp serving my BMT

WhoIsDat
29-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Me used to have a nice, outdoor bonkin place. the place is super nice as it was in the middle of orchard rd. i dunno if some of the bros here know about the Lido "Garden". it's atcually outside a clinice. have to take a lift at the side of Lido.. can't remember which floor.The View is superb at night. can see the main busy junction of Orchard Rd. There are other people there too if it's like early in the night, but i guess u would have some privacy if u go up there late.
Did it with my ex there, she wore a skirt, g string inside.. hehe.. easy access.
she just need to sit on my didi and well hump away man. there was once we were bonking then some young couple passed by. they looked at us, we looked at them, but fuck lah we just continued.. hehe. I am sure they r there for the same reasons.

(btw it was yrs ago, have not gone up there for ages.):D

daryl76
30-06-2006, 07:29 PM
hi bro,

are poyan range and national shooting centre the same?

for your info, i am talking about the old CCK road ( off Jalan bahar too ) which leads to Garden of Remembrance and further in is National shooting centre. but its a dead end.

should be the same place, opposite National shooting centre is Poyan Range oredi... but gate locked most of the times

Orgasmic
01-07-2006, 11:35 AM
should be the same place, opposite National shooting centre is Poyan Range oredi... but gate locked most of the times

that means nationalshooting centre is open to public but the poyan range is closed for military if i am not wrong. the gate is closed and there is no way we can access.

WhoIsDat
01-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Poyan Range been there.. tat place is for Platoon Live firing siah.. haha.. better be careful it's dangerous.. ahaha dun want any stray rounds flyin at ya while u r bonkin.

daryl76
02-07-2006, 01:37 AM
even if the gates are open, u dun wanna go in... it would means tat some units are having their training in the area... Armour would be in charge of the keys to the gates though... :D

SeAHuM
18-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Jurong hill tower just a gentle slope go around a few round reach top liao.. why so easily tired meh? hehe

actually, u go to the corner, hug there etc. if other couple walking up see tat there is someone alreay there, they also wont go there and stand next to u and disturb. at most stand a distance away. hehe anyway, if u are at the top and u all alone, u can actually see whether people coming up or not, so u surely got time to adjust ur clothings etc.

Bro, when at that top alone, I usually dont mind other couples come and do their business too. I went up a few times, saw got couple at the corner, usually they panicked at 1st, but I would reassure them by stopping at that point and caressing my gf, pulling her panty right down to her knees and lifting up her shirt to expose her breasts, when those couple saw that, they do not feel threaten and thus carry on.

Anatoli2
22-12-2010, 02:01 AM
You went there alone or with your gal to fuck? Even if you were brave enough, your gal not scare meh? I'm very chicken feet for such things, sure will freak out... Haha! Then again, was it very thrilling and exciting?

Yes, I have tried with a fling there before. I felt unsafe but she was totally into it. We parked the car outside the hospital and have a quickie, then later drove to a car park below the hill to chit chat. Then guess what we saw. 3 SAF guys told us to go away as the car park is not allowed at nite time, then they proceeded to the hill-top where we had just bonked to continue their patrol.

Gosh... i magine if we were still in action up there and got caught by them

Anatoli2
22-12-2010, 02:06 AM
Seletar Reservoir. Me and my wife love that place. We would go there after midnight and my wife will be in her loose dress without bras and panty. When we got too high, we will do it out of the car, with her naked. And we dont even care if all eyes are on us...haha...the excitement is too good to bother about others. Like what my wife said, dont care about others when we are enjoying !!!!

Yeah... I had tried in the tower staircase and on a bench by the reservior... LOL

Tiffy
22-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Done it wif mi gf at west coast park car park. till today we still do it in the car there whenever we go to the macdonalds for supper.

ice2001
09-02-2014, 02:25 AM
Done it wif mi gf at west coast park car park. till today we still do it in the car there whenever we go to the macdonalds for supper.

Tiffy gf is a gem! We exchange video in my car. She is hot!

Tiffy
21-02-2014, 01:13 AM
thnks ice2001 glad u lik my gf. yr gf is very hot too esp in the COF vid.

Tiffy gf is a gem! We exchange video in my car. She is hot!