PDA

View Full Version : How Much Do Hookers Earn??

aquarium
20-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Hey Bros,

Have you all ever done some calculations on how much hookers earn a month? May even be more than all you towkays out there...

lets divide them into 3 categories

1st cat: The top class hooker, $150/2/90
Lets assume that she can earn around 150 for 90 mins. If she manages to get 6 customers a day (sometimes more sometimes less), thats $900 a day. With a cut of $100 to her OKT, thats still leaves her with $800.

If this hooker works 6 days a week, she'll earn roughly 4.8k a week, with 4 weeks in the month that is 19.2k!!!
------------
Then got those medium standard hookers, which costs around $100 for 90 mins. Say she manages at least 5 a day (cos standard not so good mah) and works for 6 days a week, 4 weeks in a month,
that works out to $100 x 5 x 6 x 4 = $12000!
------------
Now for the last cat of hookers, those cant make it one...$50 for 90 mins
If she manages 4 customers a day, and 6 days a week,

she'll earn on average $50 x 4 x 6 x 4 = $4800
which is pretty much considering that she's probably unemployed, have low education and the lack of technical skills..

In addition to all these, dont you think hookers have fun too when they get screwed by guys? So its like someone is paying them to have fun..zzzz...no wonder so many girls want to prostitute themselves in Singapore.

covenn
21-06-2006, 05:37 AM
thou im not a pimp, i definitely dun think for the cat150, the okt only take 100dollars for 6 sessions, dats like 16dollars/customer??!! no way. anywaz i saw ur other thread "It is possible to find a f*** buddy in IRC", ther r pple like u who paid $27 for free fuck n still kpkb, so i dun think business tt gd la. oh anyway, its definitely not fun being a hooker. goodness...m i talkin to a kid....:cool:

SLX2000
21-06-2006, 06:07 AM
usually they should have one week unpaid off.......

naemlo
21-06-2006, 06:12 AM
Have you all ever done some calculations on how much hookers earn a month? May even be more than all you towkays out there...

Ask your yourself this question, will u want to earn 20k a mth just by opening up your ass or opening your mouth to let a dick stuff into it??? :rolleyes: 6 days a week, 4 weeks a mth??

which is pretty much considering that she's probably unemployed, have low education and the lack of technical skills..

U want to compare this way, y not said, u cross a border with a container of 'white powder' n within mins, u r a millionaire n enjoy the rest of your life???

In addition to all these, dont you think hookers have fun too when they get screwed by guys? So its like someone is paying them to have fun..zzzz...

Will it be fun to have 4 different dicks in your mouth n ass a day?

no wonder so many girls want to prostitute themselves in Singapore.

Your "many" is compare to wat figure? It should be minority gers choose this path. Majority, most or many choose to work in office.....

RedJacket
21-06-2006, 06:32 AM
Lets assume that she can earn around 150 for 90 mins. If she manages to get 6 customers a day (sometimes more sometimes less), thats $900 a day. With a cut of $100 to her OKT, thats still leaves her with $800.

If this hooker works 6 days a week, she'll earn roughly 4.8k a week, with 4 weeks in the month that is 19.2k!!!

I think you refer to FL workers, so i made the assumptions below.

Haha ... think you don't know the rules. I roughly know the rules, but not so accurate. If she is paid 150, half will automatically goes to the OKT. That mean 75 for her. So according to your 6 customers, that mean she will get 450 per day. 100-120 will be used to pay the hotel room charge. The room charge is not under the OKT's responsibility. That left her around 330-350. Maybe she still need to pay for the agent fee back at her homeland.

Without calculating the agent fee, she will get around 2100 for 6 days work week and 8400 for a month. (Excluding agent fee, not sure she or the OKT pay for it.)

Yes! She maybe could have fun when screwing with you.

BUT, how much sufferings do you think she get from working on your penis? She could get old grandfathers, guys who she simply don't like to have, rough guys that have the SM thoughts in their minds, all the dirty smells from the guys on her body and in her pussy, Maybe the nightmares she had in her sleep, the "home sickness" and of course our sexual enemies, AIDS and STDs.

Some of the FLs really wanted money to buy for their "materialistic hearts" but i have to agree that some of the FLs went into this line for their families at home. Yup, they earn a lot. In the end, it still goes back to the economies. Correct?

Since there are demands, there are surely supplies. If not, where can a horny guy like me vent out on?

Cheers! :)

xaviour
21-06-2006, 06:35 AM

which OKT earning so little, $100 for 6 sessions? if not, all OKTs here fighting, creating clone and posting fake FR for fun? use your brain la.

if the job so good and profitable, why only take 6 customers? take 12 customers mah, that is $38.4k le. so good kang tao, you wanna work? all the OKTs here sure got lobang for you.

If she manages 4 customers a day, and 6 days a week, she'll earn on average $50 x 4 x 6 x 4 = $4800

some GL Cat 40 got average 20 bonks a day le, how come your calculation so little le? cheapo like you should like mah.

In addition to all these, dont you think hookers have fun too when they get screwed by guys? So its like someone is paying them to have fun..zzzz...no wonder so many girls want to prostitute themselves in Singapore.

yeah ohh, good idea le. maybe you also can work as gigolo.. also can have fun and earn money le. also gigolo price double than Cat 150 ler, ai mai? I wonder why you dont be one?

RedJacket
21-06-2006, 06:42 AM
anywaz i saw ur other thread "It is possible to find a f*** buddy in IRC", ther r pple like u who paid $27 for free fuck n still kpkb, so i dun think business tt gd la.

Haha ... bro... that is a good one. I think he really is a school boy. 3 days open two threads. He was laughed off in that thread and now scolded off in this thread. :D

xaviour
21-06-2006, 06:43 AM
Haha ... think you don't know the rules. I roughly know the rules, but not so accurate. If she is paid 150, half will automatically goes to the OKT. That mean 75 for her. So according to your 6 customers, that mean she will get 450 per day. 100-120 will be used to pay the hotel room charge. The room charge is not under the OKT's responsibility. That left her around 330-350. Maybe she still need to pay for the agent fee back at her homeland.

Without calculating the agent fee, she will get around 2100 for 6 days work week and 8400 for a month. (Excluding agent fee, not sure she or the OKT pay for it.)

you forgot to add the two way air tickets, dressing, foods and many many other hidden expense le

some rumour say the agent fees is another 50% of the potential earning, some say at least $5k ler, some even higher. So if OKTs here laughing their way to the bank, their agent laugh even louder.

Poor girl, working so hard, earning so little feeding so many lazy mouths. So next time, remember to tip more, hopefully OKT dont cut here also.

jdi813
21-06-2006, 08:51 AM
In addition to all these, dont you think hookers have fun too when they get screwed by guys? So its like someone is paying them to have fun ... zzzz ... no wonder so many girls want to prostitute themselves in Singapore.PIANG EH ... ur calculations are totally dumb and inaccurate ... NB use ur brain la if OKT's cut is so small who the fuck wanna be OKT ... but that is besides the point ...

I might not have a gripe with ur stupid theories and all ur irrelevant nonsense ... by all means u r free to make urself look as stupid as u want ... but i do have a gripe with the way u percive things and by far ur statement above has gotta be the stupidest most disconnected thing i've seen so far ... grow up my fren use ur brain ... i think the rest has been said in the other posts ...Haha ... bro... that is a good one. I think he really is a school boy. 3 days open two threads. He was laughed off in that thread and now scolded off in this thread. :Dreally leh ... school holidays seem to result in the stupidests posts :mad:

yanki1
21-06-2006, 09:02 AM
bro, pls dun say that. some of them got difficulties in doing that. who will wan to be a hookers. if u are paid to F your ass, getting your ass F up to 10-20 times a day. u like it anot. girls are a bit different to guys. for us, got hole to poke, got mouth to suck our cock, we si beh song liao. they are different. they must have feelings to enjoying the Fucking. some WL or FL, no matter what, they dun get wet. they take it as another transactions. they are not enjoying themselves.:(

The_Unrepentant
21-06-2006, 09:05 AM

hor gao kan lah!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer/angry-smiley-002.gif

brotherly
21-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Hey Bros,

------------
Then got those medium standard hookers, which costs around $100 for 90 mins. Say she manages at least 5 a day (cos standard not so good mah) and works for 6 days a week, 4 weeks in a month,
that works out to $100 x 5 x 6 x 4 = $12000!
------------
If she manages 4 customers a day, and 6 days a week,

she'll earn on average $50 x 4 x 6 x 4 = $4800

Better dont convince your wife to let you daughter go into this profession man..haha

Rof|maoxz
21-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Hey Bros,

Nowadays Poly or U-grad students have to carry out such statistical projects or final year thesis during the mid-year holidays meh? Why bother on how much they earn?

Castrol
21-06-2006, 11:26 AM
no wonder so many girls want to prostitute themselves in Singapore.

many? :confused:

Tai_zi21
21-06-2006, 11:52 AM

Did i see the word FUN? How fun can it be may i know? bonking with guys which is old enough to be their dad or maybe even grand father? And some customers even bonk without giving them $ and some worse cases even rob them!!! and they can't even report to the police! How u tell mi how fun is it again thread starter?

Come on given a choice i dun think any gals would wan to be a FL lor! :cool:

fatone
21-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Threadstarter, your initial statement reflects only the mid to lower end of the market. In these catagories, the ladies are servicing the mass market volume business, wherein the service channels (i.e., pimps, OKTs, whorehouse owners, etc) cut into the revenue stream of the service provider. In this category, the working lady's earning potential is usually capped by the number of johns she can service per day multiplied by the number of working days available per month further modified by the very limited number of years she can work at any one category. Even accounting for highest payscale at maximum efficiencies and zero down time, her revenue potential should be about $10-12k max per month less costs, being $150 x 6/day x 25/month minus half to channels = about $11,000. Regardless of the volume, I feel the ladies have earned every cent, given the potential work related risks involved (STDs, violence, arrests, etc.).

At the higher end market, service providers operate on a much different value chain. Usually it involves more network and direct selling (companion/god-daugther to john/sugar daddy). Sometimes this involves established facilitators (i.e., pimps who introduce starlets and aspiring models) who take a much lower percentage (around 10-20%). The key difference is the other value add benefits that come from this end of the market. Compensation is never entirely monetary; the ladies may be offered more opportunities to appear or take part in business activities (e.g., movies, ads, etc.) as well as the associated gifts usually lavished as a mistress (e.g., cars, jewellery, etc). There is also the potential for long term engagements; there are more than a few examples wherein mistresses and girlfriends have become wifes and mothers of tycoons, here in Singapore and abroad (remember Anna Nicole-Smith and how many billions). Therefore, the earning potential is almost limitless versus the volume focused service provider.

Before you say that the second category of ladies cannot be considered hookers, please note my definition of a hooker is a person who takes compensation (monetary or otherwise) for sexual services. You may challenge this definition of course but the fact remains that every single service provider use sex (or the promise of sex) as their main income earning skill.

It is interesting to note the difference between the service providers in both categories are minimal; usually it comes down to intelligence, presentation, and luck.

What are your views?

blackieboy
21-06-2006, 12:18 PM
DUDE....you suck.....!!!!

fatone
21-06-2006, 12:52 PM
DUDE....you suck.....!!!!

Sorry, I must be missing something. What do you mean I suck? If your calculations and views are different, please state your opinions.

The ladies in question are definitely bottomline focused as anyone in business; no one I can think of or have ever spoken to does this line for the fun of it. Since it is a business and the question posed was an economic one, it seems we should focus on the question at hand and discuss the earnings potential versus risk/returns, right?

.OSF.
21-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Fun to get screw? :confused: ?????????? zzzzzzzzzzzzz

murkystar
21-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Threadstarter, your initial statement reflects only the mid to lower end of the market. In these catagories, the ladies are servicing the mass market volume business, wherein the service channels (i.e., pimps, OKTs, whorehouse owners, etc) cut into the revenue stream of the service provider. In this category, the working lady's earning potential is usually capped by the number of johns she can service per day multiplied by the number of working days available per month further modified by the very limited number of years she can work at any one category. Even accounting for highest payscale at maximum efficiencies and zero down time, her revenue potential should be about $10-12k max per month less costs, being $150 x 6/day x 25/month minus half to channels = about $11,000. Regardless of the volume, I feel the ladies have earned every cent, given the potential work related risks involved (STDs, violence, arrests, etc.).

At the higher end market, service providers operate on a much different value chain. Usually it involves more network and direct selling (companion/god-daugther to john/sugar daddy). Sometimes this involves established facilitators (i.e., pimps who introduce starlets and aspiring models) who take a much lower percentage (around 10-20%). The key difference is the other value add benefits that come from this end of the market. Compensation is never entirely monetary; the ladies may be offered more opportunities to appear or take part in business activities (e.g., movies, ads, etc.) as well as the associated gifts usually lavished as a mistress (e.g., cars, jewellery, etc). There is also the potential for long term engagements; there are more than a few examples wherein mistresses and girlfriends have become wifes and mothers of tycoons, here in Singapore and abroad (remember Anna Nicole-Smith and how many billions). Therefore, the earning potential is almost limitless versus the volume focused service provider.

Before you say that the second category of ladies cannot be considered hookers, please note my definition of a hooker is a person who takes compensation (monetary or otherwise) for sexual services. You may challenge this definition of course but the fact remains that every single service provider use sex (or the promise of sex) as their main income earning skill.

It is interesting to note the difference between the service providers in both categories are minimal; usually it comes down to intelligence, presentation, and luck.

What are your views?
wah bro...you really think of all the possibilities. really salute you and on the way you put your points accross. couldnt agree more...;)

coolguy28_1999
21-06-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm neither a pimp nor hooker, but the breakdown for a $150 GL gal:
Gal - $95
House that phone the gal & F take place - $30
House where the gal belongs to - $25

On top of that, each gal need to folk out $10-20 (per day) to the driver who drives them around at GL.

I did a rough calculation before, if market is good, one can take home around $20-30k a month.
That's better money than many CEO out there.

Then again, they career life is short. Their "selling price" will drop when they age and their risk if quite high in getting STD or HIV.

Every job has got their pros & cons, so don't envy their pay without looking at the entire package.
:rolleyes:

fatone
21-06-2006, 01:38 PM
wah bro...you really think of all the possibilities. really salute you and on the way you put your points accross. couldnt agree more...;)

Thanks, the topic is interesting becoz many people tend to see only part of the story. I am the same so I try to qualify the response by focusing on just the remuneration factor while stressing the short product/service cycle at the volume end of the biz from the service provider prospective.

Hope others will share a more diverse view of the question asked, perhaps from an emotional or social angle.

yanki1
21-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Sorry, I must be missing something. What do you mean I suck? If your calculations and views are different, please state your opinions.

brot think he meant thread starter la:rolleyes:

fatone
21-06-2006, 03:03 PM
brot think he meant thread starter la:rolleyes:

Sorry to BlackieBoy for misunderstanding. Thanks for the clarification.

Paul Lam Par
21-06-2006, 03:23 PM
hor gao kan lah!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer/angry-smiley-002.gif
Hehe sound like Uncle DNAT favourite phase :D

Pokimon1
21-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Just to add to the discussion;

I had a nice chat with my regular FL recently on this topic.

We have developed quite a nice relationship where she treats me like a good firend. She will tell me almost everything.

We discussed about how much she makes every month and she tells me that it varies.

On good months she can take in as much as $9K to $10K. But she tells me honestly that it is hard work.

Imagine fucking someone who stinks with BO and have bad breath; acting like you enjoy it?

She get all types of people who think that paying $100.00 means they are entitled to get every cent worth.

She even suggests that if I pay her $5K every month, I can "Pao" her.

I told her that I don't have that kind of money and even if I had, I would not "Pao" her.

How can I be sure that I am the only "sucker"

She gave me a cheeky look and laughed... but we are still good friends and I get a discount from her.

Everytime we screw. I get the good feeling that she really enjoys it (not fake)

I buy her little trinkets now and then. Sometimes we go out for a good meal.

On her off days when her "auntie" visits, we go for a drive and TCSS. Very nice friend... very good company.

Kyser Soze
21-06-2006, 04:15 PM
We discussed about how much she makes every month and she tells me that it varies.

On good months she can take in as much as $9K to $10K. But she tells me honestly that it is hard work.

Imagine fucking someone who stinks with BO and have bad breath; acting like you enjoy it?

$9K to $10K???:eek: That's my manager's paycheck. But the keyword is still hard work. A FL's 'career span' is short. We seldom heard of a 50 plus year old FL.

Yes, with the money they earn now, they can afford a BMW. Bear in mind, easy money usually spend away easily. In time to come, they might only afford a BMX. :D

Paul Lam Par
21-06-2006, 04:58 PM
But the keyword is still hard work. A FL's 'career span' is short. We seldom heard of a 50 plus year old FL.
They can promote to become Manager and start overiding. :D Just like soccer player become manager. In hokkien, we call them OKT :D

waypastprime
21-06-2006, 05:06 PM

Hmmm... Why are u posting in this forum rather than prostituting yourself then? :rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
21-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Hehe sound like Uncle DNAT favourite phase :D

long time never see u then u suddenly pop out frm don know wherehttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-075.gif

Paul Lam Par
21-06-2006, 05:16 PM
long time never see u then u suddenly pop out frm don know wherehttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-075.gif
Same like u mah, DNAT disappear for a while , u also disappear mah, so i see u disappear, i also disappear lor :D

sethiot
21-06-2006, 05:36 PM
dont you think hookers have fun too when they get screwed by guys? So its like someone is paying them to have fun..zzzz...[/QUOTE aquarium]

Fun??? Just imagine everyday got different people poke their finger into your nose, tell me isit fun?

DNAT
23-06-2006, 12:07 PM
Hey Bros,

------------

No need to envy them lah ... since you say the WLs very 'Ho-坦', you can become a 男妓 also what ... you can get paid and have fun too. 丢那星

DNAT
23-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Same like u mah, DNAT disappear for a while , u also disappear mah, so i see u disappear, i also disappear lor :D
copy cat ....... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_23.gif

DNAT
23-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Did i see the word FUN?
太子,
long time no see, hope you are fine. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_144_4.gif

Tai_zi21
23-06-2006, 01:13 PM
太子,
long time no see, hope you are fine. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_144_4.gif

Hi Lau Da

Ya Still Fine la... But Busy with work recently! How life? When free to TCSS? ;) So u still as busy as ever i guess?

fat29
23-06-2006, 01:38 PM
I think how much a hooker earns depend on where she works, her charges and the demand for her services. If the hooker works in Batam or Cambodia, I don't think she is going to make as much as working in Singapore. Those who work in Singapore is unlikely to make as much as those who work in Australia or New York, assuming all things being constant.

I will not be surprised that a popular smart hooker can make as much as $20K or more per month. A not so popular and older lady will probably make much less. Those who rely on pimps heavily or are prying their trade illegally with the constant fear of being arrested will probably make less money.

On enjoyment, I don't think most local hookers whose income is customer volume dependent, enjoy themselves by pretending to moan in esctasy. They probably take it as part of the standard operating procedure to boost the customers' ego to get repeated business.

On the shelf life of the hookers, they could probably work till their retirement in their early 50s. I observe that some bros do enjoy the companionship of older women and some have expressed willingness to bonk woman in their late 40s or 50s in another thread on aging beauties. Not many guys can sustain in a job for up to his 50s. Hence, the shelf life for hookers, though on a general declining scale has probably a much rosier shelf life compared to many working males.

As for reasons to become a hooker, I don't think it is an easy decision for a woman because this means social stigmatisation, possible diseases, not being able to start a family and a proper relationship with a guy and other issues.