PDA

View Full Version : It is possible to find a f*** buddy in IRC

aquarium
19-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Hey Bros,

Just want to share with you my experiences on IRC..actually there are alot of free f***s out there, as long as you've got the patience and determination to go hunt them out...

I was surfing through IRC about two weeks ago, when i met this poly girl (21 yrs old). After some preliminary tcss, we started chatting about each other's steads (or lack thereof) and realised that both of us are currently unattached. Conversation then proceeded to a discussion of our previous sexual encounters, the first times we lost our virginities. Wah, from the conversational topic i knew i had hit paydirt liao, confirm can get something out of that acquaintance..

Then we started chatting about how shiok it was to cum and to have a climax, which led me to propose that we be fuck buddies - glorious sex with no strings attached, on the condition that we have no other sexual partner..

it took quite awhile to convince the girl that it was safe and it will be super shiok, but before long she was hooked onto the idea. I arranged to meet her later in that afternoon at kallang MRT station where we can go to one of the hotel 81s in that area.

To bring this long story short, we met up and had sex, although it was kinda awkward at first making love to a virtual stranger. But the best thing was that it was free! And it was done RAW, with the assumption that both parties would not cheat on the other..

To this date, i have met up with her 4 times liao (we are both super horny!) to just have sex. But the bad thing about this arrangement is that i have to pay for the room ($20) and the taxi fare to and from Kallang MRT...so total damage, around $27 each meeting.

I'm getting quite sick of that same old girl liao, so currently turning on my 'irc radar' to locate more potential targets...

Anyone have similar experiences??

yanki1
20-06-2006, 08:51 AM
wa lau bro. dun be such a cheapo can? free sex u still KP about the room charges and transports. $27 is not even enough for a short bonk with the thai.:cool:

nex_terday
20-06-2006, 09:13 AM
I started chatting on IRC more than 10 yrs ago when there weren't that many ppl onto it. Chatted with quite a few ppl and met some gals n guys along the way.
Came to realise how easy it was to chat up a stranger and being 'anonymous' you can say what you feel and test water. My first encounter was with an 18 yr old CJC student. Chatted over a few times before she started hinting there is more to just chat between us. She had a bf in nus but preferred older men. I wasn't sure just how much older she preferred, thought those in late 20s would have suited her fine but I was more than 20 yrs her senior. I discovered cybersex thru her and it only made me want to try the real thing so we finally decided to meet up.
First meeting was just to size each other up. She was slightly tall still with some baby flesh but not fat, totally not the slutty ah lian look but pretty square and decent studious type. Okay, not too bad, not great but if free why not???
Decided to meet again for dinner soon later, had a quick meal n took her to club for drinks but she said she din like the noise and wanted to leave. In the car, asked her what she wanted to do (must always let the gal make the first move yeah?) She was direct and said go make love and asked if I had CD. I was prepared so went round looking for a place. That time no 81 and din know any transit room so looked for car park. Marina South was too bright, ended up in the open car park at Conference Hall, found a spot where the lights had blown, dark enough. So went to back seat and started kissing, slide my hand under her t-shirt and fell her full boobs while her hands were busy with my pant zip. SHe pulled out my shirt and unzipped me and went down..wow for a young gal she sure knows how to blow. Returned the favour before the heat took over. It sure is cramp in the car (even though I had a big car) but managed to maneuvere into position, cap and got bro into her tight pussy. Sad to say, the position was too strenous on the back and legs and also first time do this so shot off after a few minutes. Not a sterling performance but given the circumstances, a good start.
That was the start of many more encounters with IRC gals over the years and many fond memories :D

onion_rings
20-06-2006, 09:22 AM
wa lau bro. dun be such a cheapo can? free sex u still KP about the room charges and transports. $27 is not even enough for a short bonk with the thai.:cool:
Haha that a good one bro... Pengz!!!Just can't stop luffing...

Can't imagine if the girl suggest he book the room overnight for countless free sex for one fxxking whole night & come here kao pei kao bu abt the overnight charges...:D

kefuso
20-06-2006, 09:32 AM
But the best thing was that it was free! And it was done RAW, with the assumption that both parties would not cheat on the other..

But the bad thing about this arrangement is that i have to pay for the room ($20) and the taxi fare to and from Kallang MRT...so total damage, around $27 each meeting.

Luckily her bonk her RAW....else he would also wince about the price of cd ($2), which would get him a nice decent bowl of fishball noodle with fishballs to suck with.... :D

yanki1
20-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Haha that a good one bro... Pengz!!!Just can't stop luffing...

Can't imagine if the girl suggest he book the room overnight for countless free sex for one fxxking whole night & come here kao pei kao bu abt the overnight charges...:D

he will ask the girl:" can u pay for the room since u suggested it"

:rolleyes:

yanki1
20-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Luckily her bonk her RAW....else he would also wince about the price of cd ($2), which would get him a nice decent bowl of fishball noodle with fishballs to suck with.... :D

if not why u think he bonk her raw:cool:

iossshee
20-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Wow those were the donkey years when i was in IRC. Did have a very nice memories during those years. Really did lost count on number of girls being bonked.

Did met 2 of them married but husband inpotent and she would like to do front and back RAW. :D :D

Tao Tai Lang
20-06-2006, 10:35 AM
if not why u think he bonk her raw
???? :D he really ???

knight109
20-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Met a few in IRC few years back.
Nowadays sledom le...
More into friendsters... there's lot's of free with no strings attach..
especially yhose with complicated status.
Happi Hunting
:D

euphoria777
20-06-2006, 10:47 AM
.....But the best thing was that it was free! And it was done RAW, with the assumption that both parties would not cheat on the other..

....I'm getting quite sick of that same old girl liao, so currently turning on my 'irc radar' to locate more potential targets...

since u are already thinking of "cheating" on her, what makes u think she is not already fucking others???
wish your little bro good luck.....look at it more often, it may fall off anytime soon. :rolleyes:

Boost
20-06-2006, 10:51 AM
he will ask the girl:" can u pay for the room since u suggested it"

:rolleyes:

Hard la. Even those nt so chio one also nv pay for rm...

I nv learn the trick of some guys who get the ger to pay for stuff... sigh. Think must be I nt yan dao enuff! :(

Boost
20-06-2006, 10:52 AM
since u are already thinking of "cheating" on her, what makes u think she is not already fucking others???
wish your little bro good luck.....look at it more often, it may fall off anytime soon. :rolleyes:

Haha! True.

Go for test!

I did, but cos of the window period I intend to go for another in a couple of years time. Sigh... regret thinking with my little head.

yanki1
20-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Hard la. Even those nt so chio one also nv pay for rm...

I nv learn the trick of some guys who get the ger to pay for stuff... sigh. Think must be I nt yan dao enuff! :(

maybe its the ego, i try not to make ladies pay for things.;)

onion_rings
20-06-2006, 10:58 AM
i try not to make ladies pay for things.
Especially when it come from free sex...:)

God damn it!!! Think school holiday is still on this next week...;)

yanki1
20-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Especially when it come from free sex...:)

God damn it!!! Think school holiday is still on this next week..

if got free sex, i will bring her go dinner, drink some wine, built up some atmosphere then go for the bonk. will book hotel overnight and enjoy slow bonk;)

blue_ocean
20-06-2006, 11:56 AM
kns.. what a cheapo here!! expect the ger not to cheat on him, get free bonk and do it RAW somemore, still whine over that $27! If really that cheapo then go n get your best friend aka your left / right hand to do it for u lah.. the most it will cost u a few pieces of tissue paper only.. oh wait.. since u so cheapo, suggest u go public toilet n take some toilet paper there.. free de!! dun go to those have to pay 10cents de ok.. and to wash it up, don't use water cause it cost money!! learn some gungfu and bend yourself down and lick clean your dick after that!

webb_chiam
20-06-2006, 12:01 PM
got 1, but it's a few years ago liao. noe her in IRC, tcss for a few wk N did it over her place haahaa not bad now seldom see her liao haiz....... :D

wesleynapster
20-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Yeah, what Bro aquarium saying was right, as long as if you have the patience and determination, you bounce to catch some fishes in the chatroom. For my catch was not in the IRC but instead at the MSN chat acouple of years ago, not just one but manage to have a few, some are wild slut, some are plain innocent. Usually start up with plain caht and afterwhich try getting into the mood, most of the chatter are openmineded which are able to chat into more personal like sexlife but in the first place, need to clip with them before you want them to share.

Most of the sexperience is in the car, some even have it a quickie during lunchtime when she is working in town area as near my working place. Usually the quickie are at clarke quay multi storey carpark.

Bob The Cock
20-06-2006, 01:06 PM
HI Brother,

If you are sick of her, maybe can recommend to us instead?? Ask your partner if she is willing. I am sure there a a lot of us willing to foot $27...

sex4LiFe
20-06-2006, 01:25 PM
personally.. i think IRC is quite dead now.. but like some bros said.. sometimes you got to be really patience and hope to hit jackpot.. it's definitely not that easy now compared to say... 10 years ago?

i remembered my own experiences back then when i was just 18... every night logged on to irc and god knows how many phone sex partners i'd made.. in fact, i actually had a small phone book with all those numbers of phone sex gals.. but in terms of meeting up.. i think only about 15-20 over the period of 2 years...

some of them baby elephants (but wat e hell, its FOC), some normal plain jane.. some down right ugly... i can only recalled meeting up with 2-3 girls who can be considered not-bad looking..

sex was fun and straightforward.. don't need to play feelings with them.. just meet up, go for dinner (or lunch) and then head back to my place..

in fact.. one of the girls whom i met during my IRC days has been my fuck-buddy until today (though she's married now wif 2 kids)...

nowadays, i still logged onto IRC (jus for e fun for it) but so far.. never had such luck as before.. maybe i too old liao and cannot speak or understand teenages lingo... :rolleyes:

aquarium
20-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Haha,

You'd be surprised at the number of horny girls there are on irc now a thesedays..

i think that there has been a sudden resurgence from the 18-25 yr old group of females who patronise the irc chatrooms. But be sure to have with you an eqquiped webcam/pictures for the gals to start getting ideas of what you look like! i figured the best way to get a girl interested is not to be outright explicit about sex, but rather to be subtle and implicit about it..

And as for the webcam/pictures that you need, i guess its very advantageous to be tall and well-muscled (ie. good looking lah!) if not the girl wont get turned on by you. However for us guys, we dont really care about how chio the girl is..baby elephant type also can whack,
Theres a saying:

'Cover the face,
F*** the base'

As long as its free and consensual, why bother bo?

muahahaha

ilovesammyboy
20-06-2006, 01:46 PM
ya..the good old irc days..too bad nobody goes there already.sigh.
irc = free bonks
but sometimes the girls end up getting sticky to u:mad:

goodu
20-06-2006, 02:26 PM
if u dun mind looks and figures, i think still can fish some from irc... but 99% not lookers.

goodu
20-06-2006, 02:56 PM
check out those 1900 chatlines... i fish a plenty from it... free and paid ones. ;) looks not very outstanding but fuckable at least chioer than those irc elephants who mostly desperate for bfs...

Clubber108
20-06-2006, 04:17 PM
those chatline got so many is fake de

the chatters are paid in the office to sit there moan like a cockadoo

Brobear
20-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Hey bro... which IRC u went.... i cann't seem to get into IRC these days...

goodu
21-06-2006, 02:14 AM
those chatline got so many is fake de

the chatters are paid in the office to sit there moan like a cockadoo

depends which chatline u called ;) and your luck so cos. Its far better getting arouse by a guy hiding behind the monitor having cyber sex with u. At least u hear a true blue gal's voice (anything further depends your skills and luck, if u are good enough, maybe u can even hitch the operator? afterall shes human *hint:i had experience with 1 operator before not looker but good bj skills though never proceed to fj, FREE somemore haha, get paid and get laid ;) )

Criminalz
21-06-2006, 02:20 AM
HI Brother,

If you are sick of her, maybe can recommend to us instead?? Ask your partner if she is willing. I am sure there a a lot of us willing to foot $27...

Wow...not bad...At least this time, this type of ask for contacts msg takes a little bit longer to appear...

Last time, the moment someone post about free sex and how bored he is getting with the girl, the whole topic would be flooded with people just asking for contacts..

ok69
21-06-2006, 02:27 AM
manage to have afew as well .. up liao then tell them bye bye
i rate 5.5 - 6 /10

got one tell me she attached but bf in NS, same poly as me. then tell me want to find a bf in sch on weekday only. say don mind to be my sex slave... :rolleyes:

another 1 meet already . . come my house, heavy pet but don let me up her. then want to be my gf. i say okie .. then up her then tell her bye bye.

some girls which are not too bad ( >7/10 ) are still good friends with me. some fell for me but i don want. cos I want to be a really nice guy

New Order
21-06-2006, 02:45 AM
At least u hear a true blue gal's voice

Lol.. brother you just reminded me of sherine :eek:

WazAGuy
21-06-2006, 03:29 AM
HI All,

JUs to share mine ..back only 4yrs ago, know one ger from irc n she was 17 tat time, after chatting there once, we exchg numbers n talk then ask to meet up , she say on so meet up at my place i cook for her. then we got into action i rate her 6.5/10 the first day we do heavy peting n she BJ me n CIM :eek: to my suprise too well no compliant as i told her i cumming she never stop n jus cont. then after that it late i give her cab fare home ..then 2 days later arrange for meeting this time we have 69 but no sex as she dun want. I m fine ..FOC can ask for too much ..tat was the last meeting as well cos she patch back with the ex bf and the guy ask me to leave her a lone, then i was ok about that too.

well now these days hard to find ... still hunting here n there only :)

badboyzbleu
21-06-2006, 05:25 AM
tried quite a few gals from irc... single, married, attached, divorce... but not widow!!! sigh!!! those were the good old days...... chatline tried...... but waste a lot of money...... luckily mine all quite ok..... but i really spent a lot of times in irc and +++ing on fone and keep on meeting before hit the jackpot...... persistant is the key!!! but for me those too fat or ugly i dun fuck them. i think nowadays so open liao, go clubbing can get ons easily. can choose those u find them ok one then approach them. i think the best is clubbing.

hardcoremayhem
21-06-2006, 10:18 AM
tried quite a few gals from irc... single, married, attached, divorce... but not widow!!! sigh!!! those were the good old days...... chatline tried...... but waste a lot of money...... luckily mine all quite ok..... but i really spent a lot of times in irc and +++ing on fone and keep on meeting before hit the jackpot...... persistant is the key!!! but for me those too fat or ugly i dun fuck them. i think nowadays so open liao, go clubbing can get ons easily. can choose those u find them ok one then approach them. i think the best is clubbing.

brudder. you already banged pple's wife, gf, etc. now you want to bang some poor cha bor who is missing her hubby?! wah liao. no conscience man. sigh. horny i can understand. want to conquer i can understand but this is too much and btw no, i never deduct you if you realise you kena dudcted.

also, remember 1 thing. as much as you choose cha bor, they have the option to choose also. so dun be too proud hor.

peterfish
21-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Hey Bros,

Just want to share with you my experiences on IRC..actually there are alot of free f***s out there, as long as you've got the patience and determination to go hunt them out...

I was surfing through IRC about two weeks ago, when i met this poly girl (21 yrs old). After some preliminary tcss, we started chatting about each other's steads (or lack thereof) and realised that both of us are currently unattached. Conversation then proceeded to a discussion of our previous sexual encounters, the first times we lost our virginities. Wah, from the conversational topic i knew i had hit paydirt liao, confirm can get something out of that acquaintance..

Then we started chatting about how shiok it was to cum and to have a climax, which led me to propose that we be fuck buddies - glorious sex with no strings attached, on the condition that we have no other sexual partner..

it took quite awhile to convince the girl that it was safe and it will be super shiok, but before long she was hooked onto the idea. I arranged to meet her later in that afternoon at kallang MRT station where we can go to one of the hotel 81s in that area.

To bring this long story short, we met up and had sex, although it was kinda awkward at first making love to a virtual stranger. But the best thing was that it was free! And it was done RAW, with the assumption that both parties would not cheat on the other..

To this date, i have met up with her 4 times liao (we are both super horny!) to just have sex. But the bad thing about this arrangement is that i have to pay for the room ($20) and the taxi fare to and from Kallang MRT...so total damage, around $27 each meeting.

I'm getting quite sick of that same old girl liao, so currently turning on my 'irc radar' to locate more potential targets...

kinda of strange cos i have a similar encounter like yours but slightly different. Hear me out.

I was surfing the internet also abt 2 weeks ago at abt the same time as you when one guy binked me asking to chat. So i pretended to be a 21 yr poly gal. We had a good chat but that guy was really horny. Kept asking me to be his sex buddy. Feeling bored, I agreed. Then he asked me out for a session at Kallang. KNN. I then saw the cleaning lady sweeping the corridor. She was a nice 40+ fat lady with big breast. those aunties/ah soh type. I asked her whether she gian or not to get free fuck from a young man. She immediately said yes cos she had not had it for years. So I arranged the meeting.

She came back to me recently and said that she had sex with that man 4 times. Despite her ah soh looks and fat body, that man still fuck her cos it is FREE. So i asked her whether she will still fuck him. She replied" I'm getting quite sick of that cheapo liao, so currently turning on my 'irc radar' to locate more potential targets. Every time after sex, never offer me to send me home or buy me dinner."

Castrol
21-06-2006, 06:35 PM
kinda of strange cos i have a similar encounter like yours but slightly different. Hear me out.

hahaha... what a riot... :D

bigass
21-06-2006, 08:09 PM

I was surfing the internet also abt 2 weeks ago at abt the same time as you when one guy binked me asking to chat. So i pretended to be a 21 yr poly gal. We had a good chat but that guy was really horny. Kept asking me to be his sex buddy. Feeling bored, I agreed. Then he asked me out for a session at Kallang. KNN. I then saw the cleaning lady sweeping the corridor. She was a nice 40+ fat lady with big breast. those aunties/ah soh type. I asked her whether she gian or not to get free fuck from a young man. She immediately said yes cos she had not had it for years. So I arranged the meeting.

She came back to me recently and said that she had sex with that man 4 times. Despite her ah soh looks and fat body, that man still fuck her cos it is FREE. So i asked her whether she will still fuck him. She replied" I'm getting quite sick of that cheapo liao, so currently turning on my 'irc radar' to locate more potential targets. Every time after sex, never offer me to send me home or buy me dinner."

wahaha , zhun boh? u at mrt , see one aunty ask her, eh aunty wanna get fuck issit??

Sylvan
21-06-2006, 09:27 PM
u all go which channel to find targets wan?

Wahkaoman
21-06-2006, 10:10 PM
wahaha , zhun boh? u at mrt , see one aunty ask her, eh aunty wanna get fuck issit??

No la...He ask the auntie:" Oi Lau Bui! Ai Dio Gan Mai?"

ToxicQueen
21-06-2006, 11:23 PM
possible lor. think back around 2yrs plus, i used to have 1 too. also found in irc. but now no more liao cos i lost my phone n lost all my contact.... nowadays got go irc n chat, but normal lor, got guys pm 4 horny chat. funny lor... lol..xxx...

sweetpea
21-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Possible.
Had one last year. He was in his mid 30's.
I found this man not in Mirc, but in YahooChat! instead.
I was in the playful and cheeky mood and I started to serenade him with sweet words. Somehow, we just played along with each other. Bla bla bla, became close and more sweet words, attractions, and we agreed to be each other's fuck buddy.
He was one entertaining man with a super high sex drive. We did it, hmm, mostly in his house. I won't disclose so much because it's a thing of the past :p We lost contact because he was transferred overseas for work and I just got bored of him. So, it's possible to find one in IRC. :D Rawhs.

OceanEleven
21-06-2006, 11:59 PM
another 1 meet already . . come my house, heavy pet but don let me up her. then want to be my gf. i say okie .. then up her then tell her bye bye.

some girls which are not too bad ( >7/10 ) are still good friends with me. some fell for me but i don want. cos I want to be a really nice guy

Mister, cut the crap of being a really nice. Read what you post. Try wipe your ass with tissue paper and blow your nose with it, then perhaps we will view it with a different view point. :cool:

noiser
22-06-2006, 02:49 AM
it seems that having a car do magic esp at night when some ladies get lonely and dont mind supper as well as the extra company..

KeLianRen
22-06-2006, 08:56 AM
Hi ppl... I'm a newbie... Can anyone tell me where to go for IRC chat? Interested to find a FB too... keke...

unsung80
22-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Oh god another sch holiday kid, go ask your papa.

edvil
22-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Hi brudder,

I think those ladies now on mirc chat r in sg are smarter now... hee... I used to get minah on chat...now difficult.

Can try getting in malaysia like Dalnet or something.. had one or two experiences there. Was working on a project 2 years back, chat here, meet there after work in KL and bonk... not bad looking... say 6.5-7/10... First meeting TCSS, go pub drink.. then she send me back hotel. 2nd time.. she was like staying over in my room... lol... :D

chickenzip
22-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Luckily her bonk her RAW....else he would also wince about the price of cd ($2), which would get him a nice decent bowl of fishball noodle with fishballs to suck with....

wah...like tat also can arh? :eek:

Got free fuck still wanna complaint...:D

onion_rings
22-06-2006, 03:35 PM
wah...like tat also can arh? :eek:

Got free fuck still wanna complaint...
Scarily she look like IT sherine leh...No wonder threadstarter complain!!!

If she look like Ms Universe, what do u think???:D

badboyzbleu
23-06-2006, 06:50 AM
brudder. you already banged pple's wife, gf, etc. now you want to bang some poor cha bor who is missing her hubby?! wah liao. no conscience man. sigh. horny i can understand. want to conquer i can understand but this is too much and btw no, i never deduct you if you realise you kena dudcted.

also, remember 1 thing. as much as you choose cha bor, they have the option to choose also. so dun be too proud hor.

to all the Bro in the forum, by all means deduct my pt. im here to SHARE not gain pt. im not showing off, but to SHARE. that is all.

ok69
23-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Mister, cut the crap of being a really nice. Read what you post. Try wipe your ass with tissue paper and blow your nose with it, then perhaps we will view it with a different view point. :cool:

no pro .. dual personality should I say
I am good to nice person .. extremely nasty to nasty person.

I know I am not a good bf .. so I rather not get attached just to fxxk the girls. I feel that is immoral or watever u call it. But then ons and fxxk buddy is differnt. Sorry if u don understand wat I am saying .. cos I also don understand myself :D

but come to think of that .. how good can those girls be? so just pay along

vertigoman
23-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Have met a couple of really hot mature ladies from IRC and one of them is still my fuck buddy! 5 years ago was quite easy to get, but nowsdays not so easy. Mostly now more are doing FL in IRC. But you might never know...can hit Jackpot again!!

Bruce-Sg
23-06-2006, 10:53 PM
What a wonderful world !

Housewife, other's GFs, school girls, OLs ... holy shit~
Why not me ?

beerBelly
24-06-2006, 01:52 AM
i would agree like 5yrs ago its relatively easier to pick up gers...

perhaps alamak chat also easy during those years.. lol

Google.
24-06-2006, 01:59 AM
yes i remembered the last time i used it was around 2001 & was able to hook some, but from what i read here on this thread seems that it isn't as happening as before?

SLX2000
24-06-2006, 08:16 AM
$27

$2

21 & 40+

interesting numbers.. will add it in my toto list............

geckoSG
24-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Possible.
I was in the playful and cheeky mood and I started to serenade him with sweet words. Somehow, we just played along with each other. Bla bla bla, became close and more sweet words, attractions, and we agreed to be each other's fuck buddy.
He was one entertaining man with a super high sex drive. We did it, hmm, mostly in his house. I won't disclose so much because it's a thing of the past :p We lost contact because he was transferred overseas for work and I just got bored of him. So, it's possible to find one in IRC. :D Rawhs.

Interesting, i met mine on yahoo too, but from the groups, a married woman who yearns for sex with no string attached. Was cool. IRC too has some lady there, but ultra lots of desperados... :P

SweetPea, think we could chat up some day? :P

nuclearkid
24-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Possible.

From a woman's perspective, I believe the sea is teeming with fishes and you can easily find a willing partner over the internet with minimal effort. What's the quality like? When I was ircing in the past, finding a decent looking girl was possible but the odds ain't good. Probably like 6-to-1 and you have to really trust your intuition on that. How is it like with the blokes from Singapore?

Frankiestine
24-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Wah pianz cough out only $27 for what is effectively a free fuck also hiam...don't want pass to us lah..

anyway monster also ever met one not thru irc but yahoo msgboard...but not SYT rather neglected desparate housewife..some more this one expatraite...but too bad after two sessions got sian leow...

mbam
24-06-2006, 03:00 PM
i would agree like 5yrs ago its relatively easier to pick up gers...

perhaps alamak chat also easy during those years.. lol
totally agreed with you bro, had hooked a few during the alamak chats like catwoman, lovely...those regular chatters. But now alamak chatroom is gone,
new chatrooms not easy also sigh.....:(

peterfish
24-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Have met a couple of really hot mature ladies from IRC and one of them is still my fuck buddy! 5 years ago was quite easy to get, but nowsdays not so easy. Mostly now more are doing FL in IRC. But you might never know...can hit Jackpot again!!
in the early years, IRC was still quite new and quite a few lonely gals went online to chat and to find someone to keep their otherwise boring life, busy. Now too many gals using IRC or chatline as a mean to operate as FL. Can have sex and still make money at the same time. Why not?

pvgsex
24-06-2006, 05:36 PM
It's possible but take lots of time. My friends and I were crazy about IRC some 8-9 years ago. Depands on luck, sometime even we spend hours but could not find some one nice to chat with.

Normally after talk cock, will try way to turn naugthy. If no resistant then started cyber sex. If OK...on liao. Try hard to get her number and move to phone sex.

Have f*** 2 after hundreds of hours spent.... 1 mid 20' and 1 18. I don't know whether IRC is still hot now. Any brother out there could introduce HOT chatting channel?