PDA

View Full Version : Wife wearing low cut showing cleaveage and bra

Pages : [1] 2

madbrook123
18-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Hi guys, my wife likes to wear tops that has low cut front and show off her bar. well i feel a kind of turn on when i see guys staring at her front Neh Neh.
I even tell her not to wear bra if she is wants.

Any of you brothers out there feel the same way?

hplanet
19-06-2006, 03:52 AM
i wish my wife will wear low cut...:o

TimeHeal?
19-06-2006, 04:24 AM
Hi guys, my wife likes to wear tops that has low cut front and show off her bar. well i feel a kind of turn on when i see guys staring at her front Neh Neh.

What type of bar ? La Sup Bar :eek:

Still u like ppl to stare at her, why not post her pix here ;)

justl00king
19-06-2006, 05:21 AM

Any of you brothers out there feel the same way?Bro,

See a doc. :confused:

killoncommand
19-06-2006, 11:16 AM
Dude, thats yr own wife ley, u dun feel jealous meh???

justl00king
20-06-2006, 01:47 AM
To the bro who upz me 1 point on this thread...

You never leave your nick pls PM me so that I can return you 5 points. :D

JWNY
20-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Still u like ppl to stare at her, why not post her pix here ;) Good idea...:rolleyes:

JWNY

jon2000sg
20-06-2006, 10:25 AM

i think you have a problem

Cheri_Popper
20-06-2006, 01:07 PM
i think you have a problem

Yes! He does have a problem, he don't know how to spend his time constructively during his school holidays! :D

sethiot
20-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Why do you like your wife to be stared by other men? :confused:

Castrol
20-06-2006, 02:33 PM
well i feel a kind of turn on when i see guys staring at her front Neh Neh.

so you wanna make love to the guys or what? :confused:

powerspotlight
20-06-2006, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=madbrook123]Hi guys, my wife likes to wear tops that has low cut front and show off her bar. well i feel a kind of turn on when i see guys staring at her front Neh Neh.

hehe, should be proud since yr wife so beautiful and sexy... But should be careful if happen got any guy wanted to know yr wife... i think most important is to tell yr wife how u feel and must treasure her alot than before...Good luck...:D

big dick
20-06-2006, 02:45 PM

since this thread is in the orgies section, are u telling us that your wife is up for orgies:p or is this another school holiday project?:(

sorry for being blunt

fat29
20-06-2006, 03:51 PM
I think some husbands do get turn on when their wivies are dolled and sexily dressed, attracting a lot of attention from other guys. I think I saw in other threads where the guy even challenged other guys to flirt with his wife.

If Bro Madbrook123 feels excited about what his wife does, then so be it. I think we should not be too judgemental as he is merely sharing with us. Anyway, what his wife did is not against the law. Different bros, different strokes. Live and let live.

Cheers.

itchy4pussy
21-06-2006, 05:18 PM
why dont you share some picture here and get comment from us than showing to public and have no reply instead...:cool:

msnuzsurfer
22-06-2006, 01:10 PM

Bro,
Didn't tell us how big her tits are. If they're small then there won;t be much to see. If they're big, well then you'll certainly get lots of guys staring down at her cleavage. If it turns you on that's great bro!

eugene8tan
27-06-2006, 04:30 PM
Look like we have some thing in common bro. I do the same too. I always ask my wife not to wear any bra or panty when going out with me. Love the sight of guys staring at her boobs....Thats why I always encouraged my wife to buy low cut dresses or a tight T-shirt, mostly bright colours, so that her boobs will be conspicuous...And when guys stare at her boobs, it will really turn me on.

defconme
27-06-2006, 10:44 PM
my partner loves to show cleavage and that a lot of cleavage for a c cup

asdfghjkl
28-06-2006, 12:46 AM
i suppose everyone has a right to do what he wants.. if ur wife ok, then fine lor.. kekeke :D

si3g
28-06-2006, 02:33 AM
aiya ppl like to show we guys like to show..
ok wat he & wife are fine with it then wats the issue??

:confused:

madbrook123
01-11-2006, 02:15 AM
it been a long time........ miss all bros

hi5550
01-11-2006, 04:11 PM
My wife can't wear this low cut shirt because her breast became smaller after she give brith.

In actual fact, i always like to see girls wearing low cut exposed their bra strip and some of thier white neh neh and its always stimulate me.

At times i had no choice had to go Tuina shop at PPC or fortune centre to look for those PRC who wear the same low cut and paid them just to touch their breast for my own urge.

Is this something wrong with me???

ejazz04
01-11-2006, 06:52 PM
yah, sometime saw things like this in MRT make me forgot down to the station..sometime can skip until 2 or 3 stations:o

jeremy69
03-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Was at Mount Faber 1st Nov Wed sitting at the cafe sipping coffee at around 2pm+ with my colleague when i saw a girl wearing jean and black blouse asking the staff where the toilet is , and when the staff pointed at the direction when she is going with me facing her , i notice that she wasn't wearing a bra and can clearly see her protruded nipple and i think 36c boobs bouncing as she walks towards the toilet . Whew got a good 5 secs of viewing before she got into the toilet , and when she finish i notice that three guys sitting near to the barcounter staring at her non stop as she walk towards a car waiting by the side of the road , i think they must have notice it too . Is any of the three guys on that day a bro of sbf and would like to share what u see cos she has got to pass by ur table on her way out ?

jeremy69
03-11-2006, 01:21 AM
[QUOTE=jeremy69]Was at Mount Faber 1st Nov Wed sitting at the cafe sipping coffee at around 2pm+ with my colleague when i saw a girl wearing jean and black blouse with top 3 buttons( unbutton )showing her white fleshy boobs and cleavage asking the staff where the toilet is , and when the staff pointed at the direction when she is going with me facing her , i notice that she wasn't wearing a bra and can clearly see her protruded nipple and i think 36c boobs bouncing as she walks towards the toilet . Whew got a good 5 secs of viewing before she got into the toilet , and when she finish i notice that three guys sitting near to the barcounter staring at her non stop as she walk towards a car waiting by the side of the road , i think they must have notice it too but with a clearer view . Is any of the three guys on that day happens to be a bro of sbf and would like to share what u see cos she has got to pass by ur table on her way out ?

curiosityz
03-11-2006, 02:56 AM
[QUOTE=jeremy69]Was at Mount Faber 1st Nov Wed sitting at the cafe sipping coffee at around 2pm+ with my colleague when i saw a girl wearing jean and black blouse with top 3 buttons( unbutton )showing her white fleshy boobs and cleavage asking the staff where the toilet is , and when the staff pointed at the direction when she is going with me facing her , i notice that she wasn't wearing a bra and can clearly see her protruded nipple and i think 36c boobs bouncing as she walks towards the toilet . Whew got a good 5 secs of viewing before she got into the toilet , and when she finish i notice that three guys sitting near to the barcounter staring at her non stop as she walk towards a car waiting by the side of the road , i think they must have notice it too but with a clearer view . Is any of the three guys on that day happens to be a bro of sbf and would like to share what u see cos she has got to pass by ur table on her way out ?

if got, really coincidental sia :D

madbrook123
06-11-2006, 06:25 PM
My wife can't wear this low cut shirt because her breast became smaller after she give brith.

In actual fact, i always like to see girls wearing low cut exposed their bra strip and some of thier white neh neh and its always stimulate me.

At times i had no choice had to go Tuina shop at PPC or fortune centre to look for those PRC who wear the same low cut and paid them just to touch their breast for my own urge.

Is this something wrong with me???

Ai ya,,,, my wife also the same la, after she gave birth her breast become Acup. But she still wear low cut top better still..... can see her nipple because her breast too small to fill her bra.

every time go shoe deparment when she bend down WA......COR.... can see man....

every guy walk pass see until forget to blink eyes!!!!!

Feeling turn on when other guys see her Zeo geng

madbrook123
06-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Ai ya,,,, my wife also the same la, after she gave birth her breast become Acup. But she still wear low cut top better still..... can see her nipple because her breast too small to fill her bra.

every time go shoe deparment when she bend down WA......COR.... can see man....

every guy walk pass see until forget to blink eyes!!!!!

Feeling turn on when other guys see her Zeo geng

powerlink
11-11-2006, 01:45 AM
why dont you share some picture here and get comment from us than showing to public and have no reply instead...:cool:
u r right men!!!:D

mokermania
17-11-2006, 11:05 AM

i cant visualise hw it look like...got pic to show....
a pic mean a thousand words...:D

WazAGuy
17-11-2006, 11:27 AM
HI bro,

Got one night my gf...make me bbleed...cos she never wear bra :p...I m ok about this cos we are open to tis issues ...I have my own set of house rules for her like when is wear skirt ...then on undies...but she never wear bra ...I was shock :eek: ...but that was fun for her

jon2000sg
17-11-2006, 12:34 PM
What type of bar ? La Sup Bar :eek:

Still u like ppl to stare at her, why not post her pix here ;)

not bar lah.... it's the 'long-gao', or tits drain
where you can put ur dick between...

BikinisLover
25-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Look like we have some thing in common bro. I do the same too. I always ask my wife not to wear any bra or panty when going out with me. Love the sight of guys staring at her boobs....Thats why I always encouraged my wife to buy low cut dresses or a tight T-shirt, mostly bright colours, so that her boobs will be conspicuous...And when guys stare at her boobs, it will really turn me on.

Does she wear light coloured pants without panties?

suckme
26-11-2006, 01:54 AM
Make it even better Bros, Lean over and give your wive's breast a good gentle caress, especially in the train when all those man are staring...Shiok siah...You can @@ but I CAN TOUCH!! Grope!!

asdfghjkl
26-11-2006, 02:28 AM
You can @@ but I CAN TOUCH!! Grope!!

hehe.. sounds good to me ah! :rolleyes:

donalduck5
15-12-2006, 10:42 PM

Hell, brother ... nothing is wrong with you!!! That's showing confidence in what you have and having the guts to show it off :D

I share the same thoughts as you!!

madbrook123
13-02-2007, 10:16 AM
hi there, would like to share some of my wife's photo.
hope you brothers like it

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/madbrook123/my_photos

yoshii
14-02-2007, 04:27 AM

well if bro madbrook gets a turn on when other guys look at his wife, you can now just look at the number of visitors viewing this thread to know how many people have seen your wife tits! Thanks for sharing! :D

madbrook123
15-02-2007, 12:04 AM
I guess is only a handfull........................

bigggbird69
15-02-2007, 01:26 AM

She has good fig bro...just nice:D

ekemono
15-02-2007, 01:54 AM
thanks for sharing the picture bro.
she has very nice lickable grapes.

Hope you are ok with this comment. Peace>..

Evo^Madz28
15-02-2007, 10:33 AM
just to share as well, my gf likes to wear OL shirts with unbotton the top 2s. Sometime I remind her guys are staring with her but she is totally ok with it. I found its kind kinky but I also wont stopping her in doing so... hehe... :cool:

johnlim
16-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Bro, you're the man! Unfortunately, pics like this are only common in western countries.;)

Bullet168
16-02-2007, 04:27 PM

Bro,

I don't think it is a good idea for your wife to dress skimpy & allow others to look at. You should have sole proprietorship over her.

Cheers.

troops69
17-02-2007, 02:59 PM
bro madbrook123! I want to congratulate you on being one lucky man. keep her happy ok.

Ah Des
21-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Last week my wife went out clubbing with me and my buddies, all got high and my friend Steve send us home. I was sitting backseat with her drunk on my lap. I tapped my two buddies infront on the shoulders and when they turned back and look, I lifted my wife skirt to show expose her lacy black panties....<to be continued>

madbrook123
23-02-2007, 01:54 AM
bro, when is your next clubing???? i will drive you home ahahah
just joking........

banana
23-02-2007, 01:56 PM

see no pix leh :(

banana
23-02-2007, 02:00 PM
hmm... this thread seem to in the wrong section.

if we talk about orgies with your ... hmm... then we have corrected the posting. (juz kidding)

any way, envy guys with gf/wife with nice sizeable tits. ;)

wildbeast
23-02-2007, 02:42 PM
see no pix leh :(

Same here. See no pic. Error: not public enabled.

bully
02-03-2007, 03:04 PM
I lifted my wife skirt to show expose her lacy black panties....<to be continued>

Bro Ah Des, more dan a wk liao. Still waiting 4u leh...

nightfever
10-03-2007, 02:01 AM
How come everything I see girls longkang always land up fight with the husbands? :mad:

dennis88888
10-03-2007, 03:26 AM
How come everything I see girls longkang always land up fight with the husbands? :mad:

haha u see with ur saliva dripping is it? of cox tio hum dam la.....:D

itsabt6x
12-03-2007, 09:09 AM

waaa...then i muz say im quite lucky lol....was out shopping wif wifey last wkend at bugis.....saw many many longkangs...(until eyes so tired).....mostly shopping alone or wif their GFs.....saw 1 milf shopping for shoes wif a kid....wow! zhaogeng like nobody biz man!

muz say i had a great time bio..ing...but damn eyes really strained after all this looking......:eek:

man1sex
16-03-2007, 02:56 AM
anyone can advise how come i can't see the pic when i click the link huh ??? pls help, i wanna see the pic !!!

nwolverine
22-03-2007, 01:10 AM
Yep. I felt the same way when other guys looking at my wife. I even invited one of my friend to have sex with my wife. We had a good 3some sex. My friend fucked her really hard till my wife cried out loud. I really enjoyed watching my friend treated her in such ways. It really turns me on & i really wanna do it again in the future.

sexytoy.com.sg
24-03-2007, 02:12 AM
Yep. I felt the same way when other guys looking at my wife. I even invited one of my friend to have sex with my wife. We had a good 3some sex. My friend fucked her really hard till my wife cried out loud. I really enjoyed watching my friend treated her in such ways. It really turns me on & i really wanna do it again in the future.

never cheo me.;)

ryan&se
28-03-2007, 03:01 PM
My wife has a pair of nice boobs...she is actually D cup but wants to wear C so it does bludge.
Recently she is really into small half cup bras C Cup, with the correct angle its really quite sexy, half the boobs spilling out. Best if all she dont mind guys having a nice long look, which does turn me on.

wildbeast
28-03-2007, 03:06 PM
My wife has a pair of nice boobs...she is actually D cup but wants to wear C so it does bludge.
Recently she is really into small half cup bras C Cup, with the correct angle its really quite sexy, half the boobs spilling out. Best if all she dont mind guys having a nice long look, which does turn me on.

Bro, any pic to share???? :)

ryan&se
28-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Check out my pic post under private section.
Its not zaogeng pics but its her :)

madbrook123
30-03-2007, 02:29 AM
ready to view,,, please give good conments , will post more

si3g
01-04-2007, 03:14 AM
nice pics bro

lucky u hehe
:D

Beemer
04-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Nice picture bro!!!

Thumbs up...

paulsun
05-04-2007, 08:29 PM
great pics let me up u

minoshe
07-04-2007, 06:21 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=67901&page=7

my gf pic

soul_vision
16-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Nobody contribute this thread liao ?

loy_l
29-04-2007, 09:48 PM
nice ones...

fcuk3891
27-05-2007, 02:14 AM
[QUOTE=madbrook123]Hi guys, my wife likes to wear tops that has low cut front and show off her bar. well i feel a kind of turn on when i see guys staring at her front Neh Neh.

hehe, should be proud since yr wife so beautiful and sexy... But should be careful if happen got any guy wanted to know yr wife... i think most important is to tell yr wife how u feel and must treasure her alot than before...Good luck...:D

u mean turn off? dun understand ur post...

Rof|maoxz
05-07-2007, 10:28 PM
Last week my wife went out clubbing with me and my buddies, all got high and my friend Steve send us home. I was sitting backseat with her drunk on my lap. I tapped my two buddies infront on the shoulders and when they turned back and look, I lifted my wife skirt to show expose her lacy black panties... .<to be continued>

Continue leh.....

Or your wife kana bang left-right-center, You also got fetish like peterpan, so don't dare to post har? :D

We are waiting for your solid continuation leh.... if not how to give you points? :D

madbrook123
25-10-2008, 01:04 AM
stop liao???

Angelsonline
27-10-2008, 03:52 AM
I guess it has stopped. :D

bracoli
27-10-2008, 02:10 PM
went to bugis yest.. shit~ lotsa ppl... plus cleavage too!!! yummy~ i think all guys also feel the same way "high ON" when c those boobies... having this feeling very long, bt always asking myself "m i normal?"....... scare one day cant stand, rape a gal with big booby... :|

bracoli
27-10-2008, 05:41 PM
fuuuuhhh~ went to town~ longkang everywhere....... big big big~~~~ hahaha.. m i addicted? sometimes i feel, disappointed.. can c but cant touch and feel 'em.. :(

lglg666
28-10-2008, 06:19 PM

Lucky man....bro, and thanks for sharing.

cedric_sunny
29-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Bro, cannot see anything leh...

Vadai
01-11-2008, 07:17 AM
could not see tooo

Bro, cannot see anything leh...

XZJZ
07-11-2008, 04:35 PM
can repost ?:rolleyes:

casio
09-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Err 2 yrs ago tread still repost i dont know wht happen to the guy he may have retired from here

madbrook123
10-11-2008, 06:47 PM
anyone knows where sexy couples hang out?

likmadiks
11-11-2008, 11:00 PM
I do get turned on too if guys drool at my wife... jalan rumah tinggi terminal 1pm tomorrow, long hair with bangs, non singaporean, cup C, nice tan always wears sexy clothes...

GOT IT??? :)

isabelle89
12-11-2008, 07:53 PM
WOOoo! thats generous of u! but i dont believe anyone will go all the way there just to see your wife :)

i am envious of your wife, non of my ex bf like to see me wearing too revealing clothes no need to say without bra!!! HAHAhAa :p

RTTO
18-11-2008, 03:07 PM
I think most Bro here will enjoy looking at chicks... or their gf or wife wear revealing clothings - the long enuf to cover and short enuf to seduce type. But enjoy other men looking at your own wife or gal is kinda too wierd to enjoy.

I used to have a gf (ex oredi) who doesn't like to wear bra (her asset is 36D with a very big protruding nip). everytime we go swimming (on the way there and back) or go makan nearby her house, she will not wear bra :mad: I actually kinda mad cos most men would turn and look at her breasts + she has big protruding nip. But at the same time i feel very shiok cos my arms always get to rubba his bare breast and nip as she tends to hold my arms near to her breast IN PUBLIC. Sometimes while buying things in supermarket (after makan), i'll go behind her and poke her with my harden stick while seeing no one ard, slip my hands into her blouse and rub her breasts.... all these usually ended up superb sex back at her home.

Especially when we are in the lift, i can always go under her blouse and fondle her bare breast and nip or go for a quick suckle or lick on her nip. Eventhough we have sex everytime we meet, i get the erection whenever we talk dirty or looking at her cooking in the kitchen or doing something cos her breast and nip really turns me on BIG BIG time. I still think of her cos we had the craziest and shiokest sex of my life.

Ok OK... get too carried away leow.... wrong thread to elaborate. maybe i should start a new thread about my sex life with her :D

bracoli
19-11-2008, 09:52 PM
bro, ur lift no camera on top??? hehe... the guard must be very syiok~~ yummy~

RTTO
20-11-2008, 10:03 AM
bro, ur lift no camera on top??? hehe... the guard must be very syiok~~ yummy~

Boh lah... hdb flat leh.

wdlsguy88
21-02-2009, 02:04 AM
hie i would like to share with u guys pic of my gf.

wdlsguy88
22-02-2009, 02:28 AM
this is a picture of my gf(with her approval) showing her cleavage a little bit.
do comment guys.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q270/amin_nadiah/RIMG0014-1.jpg

aston68
22-02-2009, 11:48 PM
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q270/amin_nadiah/RIMG0014-1.jpg

Hi,

Indeed she is charming and sexy. More please ! :)

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Well here goes another picture.
She's abit shy about showing more so hope u guys understand.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q270/amin_nadiah/Image010_picnik.jpg

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Here's another one taken at the zoo last year.

1_531726705l[1].jpg (image) (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UXPabu4txgo/SDGPFzdDOoI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/yZGeak4AIQE/s1600-h/1_531726705l%5B1%5D.jpg)

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 12:54 AM
another picture of my lovely gf but not showing her cleavage.
her shirt is damn transparent but sadly guys its black in colour.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q270/amin_nadiah/DSC07289.jpg

bluecola2003
23-02-2009, 02:07 AM
Hmm... She look pretty nice

fatboy_lim919
23-02-2009, 11:53 AM
U r one lucky guy, bro.
Would love more pics showing 'more'

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 04:36 PM
For no reason,im being zapped of 3points.
I'm just sharing pics of my gf with her approval,and yet some ppl i dont understand y have to zap me also.
its not that i post nude pictures of her showing her face.

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 06:57 PM
for the one who zapped me saying this " sabo king, i know her u idiot, better stop before i ask all the rest to zap u till negative points", if u know her,its ur prob. but she is my gf of almost 3 yrs. so dont any how say it. u r the idiot for anyhow saying me sabo king.

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 07:08 PM
i would like to say thanks to bro peterpan for up me 6 pts.since im quite new,im really not sure how to up u back peterpan.but i'll try to pose more pics of my gf.

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Here is another pic of my gf. (old pic before perming her hair).
taken last yr.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadstepcute.jpg

another one here was taken late last yr or early this yr before she perm her hair.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/2.jpg

another pic of my gf taken last yr.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/DSC06200.jpg

myst
23-02-2009, 08:42 PM
i would like to say thanks to bro peterpan for up me 6 pts.since im quite new,im really not sure how to up u back peterpan.but i'll try to pose more pics of my gf.
you can't up yet as you have 0 power.

Enjoyed pics of your gf. Looks really nice girl. Up you for your effort and for your sharing spirit.

In time you will have power to up others.

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 08:52 PM
you can't up yet as you have 0 power.

Enjoyed pics of your gf. Looks really nice girl. Up you for your effort and for your sharing spirit.

In time you will have power to up others.

hello bro myst.
i really appreciate u for commenting on her pics and up me 7 pts.
im sori i dont have the power yet to up u,but if i have, i would surely up u and bro peterpan.
anw more pics of my gf will be coming.
so enjoy:-)

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 09:00 PM
another pic of my gf taken this yr aft perming her hair.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/DSC07553-1.jpg

one pic of my gf i tink was taken last 2 yrs if not wrong.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/Image0103.jpg

keep the comments coming.
she loves ppl to comment about her boobs and body.
but im trying to convince her to allow me to pose one of her daring pic taken last yr,but she's abit shy. so hope that i cn convince her though:-)

Bigbluebird
23-02-2009, 09:09 PM
I hope you don't mind if I give a suggestion :)

Have her wear a thin drenched white spag top, of course braless as well, it's going to make many of us here nosebleed :D

If it makes her uncomfortable, censore her face away for privacy sake.

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 09:12 PM

Have her wear a thin drenched white spag top, of course braless as well, it's going to make many of us here nosebleed :D

nice idea bro,but it will take me quite a good talk for her to do that.
i'll try my best but no promise bro.
thanks for the idea:-)

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 09:32 PM
here's a pic of my gf wearing g.
was taken last yr or last 2 yrs.
but on condition dat i crop it as privacy purpose.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/3135150522_00b5c8a3b7-1.jpg

Gerald Tan
23-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Well done Bro..your gf minah really has wonderful c cup and perky ass. It would be nice if u allow Bros here to see a crop photo of her nipples..just my suggestion

wdlsguy88
23-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Well done Bro..your gf minah really has wonderful c cup and perky ass. It would be nice if u allow Bros here to see a crop photo of her nipples..just my suggestion

thanks bro Gerald Tan for up me.appreciate it alot.my gf will be turning 21 this yr anw for everyone's info.well actualli i have a picture of her boobs but got my hand and also one got my face.so for privacy purpose it's quite diff to post it here.but i believe i had one old pic of her taken at nicoll hotel after our bonk but i have to find that file.thanks for the suggestion bro:-). i have to ask permission from my gf 1st b4 posting such daring pics from her coz its her body not mine.:-)

wdlsguy88
24-02-2009, 02:46 AM
okay guys,here goes another pic of my gf taken last yr or last 2 yrs.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/3134328313_ba543d4ee1.jpg

a pic of my gf with her bra taken last 2 wks.
convinced her to show face,but still shy.
so hope u guys cn help me to convince her:-)

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadposingwithbra.jpg

a pic of my gf showing her ass in g last 2 wks.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/1321081790.jpg

i had already taken one pic of her doing doggie,but she is considering whether for me to pose it?coz she's shy.
so do comments.

wdlsguy88
24-02-2009, 03:38 AM
thanks to bro SK who upped me. more pictures will be coming.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/Image0361.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/RIMG0016.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/thImage005-2.jpg

wdlsguy88
24-02-2009, 04:11 AM
my gf and i,along with 2 of her frens and one of my fren playing truth or dare at downtown east chalet.
my gf was dared by her fren to expose her boobs to my fren and letting my fren and i massage her for 1 minute.
this is the pic.my hand is on the rite while my fren,on the left grapping my gf right boob. was taken last year.cropped so my gf face cant be seen for privacy purposes.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/2008-03-05-01.jpg

the pic that i mentioned,my gf posing in doggie. taken last 2 weeks at my house. her face had to be cropped for privacy purposes.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/chalet.jpg

michael_368
24-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Hi bro,

Tk you for sharing your gf pics with us..you are the man!:D

Puffdiddy
24-02-2009, 11:54 AM
my gf and i,along with 2 of her frens and one of my fren playing truth or dare at downtown east chalet.
my gf was dared by her fren to expose her boobs to my fren and letting my fren and i massage her for 1 minute.
this is the pic.my hand is on the rite while my fren,on the left grapping my gf right boob. was taken last year.cropped so my gf face cant be seen for privacy purposes.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/2008-03-05-01.jpg

the pic that i mentioned,my gf posing in doggie. taken last 2 weeks at my house. her face had to be cropped for privacy purposes.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/chalet.jpg

Bro,

Respect you and your gal for have such great mutual trust and understanding of one another. Show us more pics, maybe you can shift it to the other sharing of photos section.
Cheers man!

wdlsguy88
24-02-2009, 01:32 PM
for the one who zapped me saying this "enjoyed your gf pics... feel like fucking her... all your fault, making me so horny..."
i don't understand y u have to zap me since all are pics of my gf and all are taken and posted with her approval.
we have been together for 2yrs and 9mths, but within that period, my work colleague, an eurasian of 30+, even bonk my gf in front of me in a truth or dare game.
so, i don't understand the means of zapping.

anw,this is a better view of my gf posting doggie, the same pic i posted but showing a bit more of her hair and face from side as proof its her. but i still cant show her whole face as privacy reasons.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadposingdoggie.jpg

wdlsguy88
24-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Hi bro,

Tk you for sharing your gf pics with us..you are the man!:D

Thanks bro for enjoying the pics :-).
My gf would be glad to read all the comments posted by the bros here.

wdlsguy88
24-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Bro,

Respect you and your gal for have such great mutual trust and understanding of one another. Show us more pics, maybe you can shift it to the other sharing of photos section.
Cheers man!

Hello bro Puffdiddy,
I'm actually a newbie, only been here since nov 08, so I'm not yet familiar with posting in other section. So anyway hope u do enjoy the pics and drool at her pics. :p enjoy!:D

wdlsguy88
24-02-2009, 02:34 PM
latest pic of my gf, taken on sunday while on train with her.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadiah.jpg

another pic of my gf taken at the zoo last yr.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/RIMG01731-1.jpg

bros out there, i still have my gf pic posing doggie b4 my eurasian fren fuck her in a truth or dare game at his place. but i can't pose it yet,need to ask my gf permission.

Dunhill_11
24-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Wow nice pictures, u are the man! :D Can I play truth or dare game with your gf too:D

wdlsguy88
24-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Wow nice pictures, u are the man! :D Can I play truth or dare game with your gf too:D

thanks for the comment bro.
who knows u could be playing truth or dare nxtime with us, and could be lucky enough to be dared by her frens doin some daring stuff.
enjoy the pics bro.

wdlsguy88
25-02-2009, 03:13 AM

as requested by bro Bigbluebird,
my gf pose in my white shirt braless.
taken yesterday.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/2833529685_1941c188fc.jpg

Bigbluebird
25-02-2009, 03:20 AM
as requested by bro Bigbluebird,
my gf pose in my white shirt braless.
taken yesterday.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/2833529685_1941c188fc.jpg

I bet you were getting hard while taking those pics, and banged her right after that! :D

wdlsguy88
25-02-2009, 03:25 AM
I bet you were getting hard while taking those pics, and banged her right after that! :D

thats the story behind aft taking those pics.
hehe.
she's getting more daring though coz she said no face no prob.
anw, we'll be goin to sentosa nx wk and asked her to pose in bikini den.
make sure i dont forget my cam den.
will ask her to show face since its bikini.
but still need to convince.

wdlsguy88
25-02-2009, 03:35 AM
pic of my gf wearing a transparent g.
taken last 2 wks.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/1894719700.jpg

{SPUD}
25-02-2009, 03:45 AM
Damn... I love those pics! She is cute and such a babe with dimples. Comes with nicely sized boobs and cute butt too. I feel like wanking while looking up those pics! Keep those pics coming!!!!!

Bigbluebird
25-02-2009, 06:19 AM
for the one who zapped me saying this "enjoyed your gf pics... feel like fucking her... all your fault, making me so horny..."
i don't understand y u have to zap me since all are pics of my gf and all are taken and posted with her approval.
we have been together for 2yrs and 9mths, but within that period, my work colleague, an eurasian of 30+, even bonk my gf in front of me in a truth or dare game.
so, i don't understand the means of zapping.

anw,this is a better view of my gf posting doggie, the same pic i posted but showing a bit more of her hair and face from side as proof its her. but i still cant show her whole face as privacy reasons.

You are one lucky guy to bang her anytime while the rest of us can only look with envy :(

Are you going to invite me to your next truth and dare game? :p

ah rat
25-02-2009, 07:30 AM
Thanks bro for enjoying the pics :-).
My gf would be glad to read all the comments posted by the bros here.

Bro wdlsguy88,
Thanks for sharing,anymore pixs. :p
Up u 2morow :D

Puffdiddy
25-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Hello bro Puffdiddy,
I'm actually a newbie, only been here since nov 08, so I'm not yet familiar with posting in other section. So anyway hope u do enjoy the pics and drool at her pics. :p enjoy!:D

Bro,

Its ok. We all like your pics and your contributions. Of course if I have power I will definitely up you. With regards to those who zapped you, just take it as they are retarded. Don't worry coz alot of bros here support you.

Cheers!

vivapataca
25-02-2009, 12:16 PM
envy u bro

sexfrenzy
25-02-2009, 12:24 PM
got a feeling i saw a couple of those sexy pics b4.. oh well..

wdlsguy88
25-02-2009, 04:51 PM
got a feeling i saw a couple of those sexy pics b4.. oh well..

hello bro.
this is all pictures of my gf taken with her permission.
so if u seen them anywhere, pls inform me since this is her picture and only she have the rights.

wdlsguy88
25-02-2009, 04:55 PM
thanks a lot for the comments by bros out there.
nude pics of her only left 1 with her showing her boobs taken last 2 days.
but other than that all are just normal pics of her.
but as i mentioned b4, we will be goin to sentosa nx wk so she have said that she will pose in her bikini.
so u guys have to wait.

licker69
25-02-2009, 04:58 PM
am a newbie yet impressed with u and ur gf opennes...not many people have enough balls to do it...even in amsterdam..

wdlsguy88
25-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Damn... I love those pics! She is cute and such a babe with dimples. Comes with nicely sized boobs and cute butt too. I feel like wanking while looking up those pics! Keep those pics coming!!!!!

thanks for the comments bro.
appreciated it a lot on behalf of my gf.

wdlsguy88
25-02-2009, 05:18 PM
You are one lucky guy to bang her anytime while the rest of us can only look with envy :(

Are you going to invite me to your next truth and dare game? :p

well if we still play next time y not rite.
hehe.

cheongsteer
25-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Bro, your GF so sexy...really envy you. See your GF photos really make me "under stand". Please share more of her photos. You are the man

magichat
25-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Can see her face pls?

sexfrenzy
25-02-2009, 07:51 PM
pic of my gf wearing a transparent g.
taken last 2 wks.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/1894719700.jpg

I believe I have seen this before on the internet during my routine browse. Could not reproduce where I have seen it though. Your link is also not available now ;)

pewpew
25-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Please tell me u and your gf are not in ur avatar....

wdlsguy88
25-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Can see her face pls?

bro, all the pics i posted of her here are with her pics.
but for the nude one, she doesn't want her face to be exposed in case it might leak to other unwanted "place".
so u wouldn't want ur gf nude pic with her face going through the net do u?

wdlsguy88
25-02-2009, 08:47 PM
Please tell me u and your gf are not in ur avatar....

indeed that is the pic of me and my gf on my avatar.
i posted pics here with her pics so u cn see her clearly.

wdlsguy88
25-02-2009, 08:50 PM
I believe I have seen this before on the internet during my routine browse. Could not reproduce where I have seen it though. Your link is also not available now ;)

im sorie bro, but u really sure u've seen that pic? coz its a pic of my gf taken only last 2 wks.
the link is still available coz i posted all the pics on photobucket.

Gerald Tan
25-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Very grateful and appreciate the sharing and caring of Bro wdlsguy88. A true brother indeed, together with others like Peter Pan, Donuld Duck, and some more...
Hope your gf can further value add her pose yeah..best regards

wdlsguy88
25-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Very grateful and appreciate the sharing and caring of Bro wdlsguy88. A true brother indeed, together with others like Peter Pan, Donuld Duck, and some more...
Hope your gf can further value add her pose yeah..best regards

Thanks for ur grateful comment bro Gerald Tan.
Appreciated it alot.
I feel like stopping the posts of my gf pics, cause one zapped me say im a sabo king.
Its really a pic of her,if they dont believe,nothin much i can do.
But bro Gerald Tan will noe how true is it.
Check ur pm bro.

Bigbluebird
26-02-2009, 02:22 AM
I feel like stopping the posts of my gf pics, cause one zapped me say im a sabo king.

Everyone in SBF will sure kena this at least once, so bear with it and ignore them! ;)

67Lover
26-02-2009, 02:23 AM
Hi Bro wdlsguy88, ur gf likes to go suntan issit? the tanned and fair portion is so clear, see liao really turn on :p (no offence hor, I really like girls with tanned and fair portion at that area.)

wdlsguy88
26-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Everyone in SBF will sure kena this at least once, so bear with it and ignore them! ;)

thanks for giving me some confidence but some sort of angry.
thanks anw.

wdlsguy88
26-02-2009, 02:27 AM
Hi Bro wdlsguy88, ur gf likes to go suntan issit? the tanned and fair portion is so clear, see liao really turn on :p (no offence hor)

hey no prob bro.
im fine with it.
not often but cn say once a month we will go sentosa.
depends on our free time and also the weather.
nowadays the weather quite complicated.
thanks for the cmmts anw.

wdlsguy88
26-02-2009, 03:29 AM
the pic which my gf posing doggie which was removed by photobucket.
so view them quick before it gets removed.

a close up view of her right boob taken only yesterday.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/15lz9.jpg

a picture of her in her tights. taken last yr or last 2 yrs.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadintights.jpg

wdlsguy88
26-02-2009, 03:37 AM

thanks for upped me bro.
hope u keep enjoying:-)

wdlsguy88
26-02-2009, 03:45 PM
i would like to thanks bro ah rat for upped me.
appreciate a lot.
i'll be removing nude pics of my gf since one bro pm me saying that i might get caught for posting her nude pics eventhough with her approval.
so sorie guys.
but i don't want to land in jail bcoz of this.

wdlsguy88
26-02-2009, 06:40 PM
just normal pics of my gf, taken on my bday.2 of them had been posted b4, but just post them again for those who missed them.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/RIMG0001.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/RIMG0014.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/RIMG0016.jpg

wdlsguy88
26-02-2009, 06:57 PM
pics of my gf posted b4 but just to show bros who missed.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/RIMG0061.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/Image036.jpg

wdlsguy88
26-02-2009, 09:19 PM
decided to repost pic of my gf in g since it is not nude.
taken last yr or last 2 yrs.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nading.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nading2.jpg

wdlsguy88
26-02-2009, 09:42 PM
a pic of my gf with her white spag top.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadinspag.jpg

a pic of my gf posing nude.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadpussy.jpg

sbfcheongster
26-02-2009, 09:48 PM
should post in pic sharing forum mah

sbfcheongster
26-02-2009, 09:51 PM
but still thanks for showing us......and sharing ur wife.

You're generous!

jks6long
26-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Bro wld, nice pics of your gf. Did you do the shaving? Nice and clean!

Keep it coming!

jks6long

wdlsguy88
26-02-2009, 11:05 PM
I don't shave for her, but she did it on her own bro.
well that pic was taken just nw after she woke up and before her bath.
i just stripped her nude, take a pic and went to bath.

al1916w
27-02-2009, 03:31 AM
omg!!! HOT!

michael_368
27-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Tks Ts,

Very well shaven..smooth too!:p

wdlsguy88
27-02-2009, 08:51 PM
another pic of my gf taken from the back.
taken last yr.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/1.jpg

arpeggi
27-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Maybe you could try using ImageShack® - Image Hosting (http://www.imageshack.us?) It allows nudes. :)

rotxam
27-02-2009, 10:32 PM
nice photossss. sweeeeee

wdlsguy88
28-02-2009, 03:40 AM
some more pics of my gf.
and also 2 pics posted b4 for bros who missed.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/1_528974292m.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/1_137079433m.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nading.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nading1.jpg

wdlsguy88
04-03-2009, 04:48 AM
hello bros.
i would like to post more pics of my gf.
do up me if u like it.

taken at her home. an old pic.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadonbed.jpg

taken at our class chalet. last yr or 2 yrs if not wrong.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadinbikini.jpg

taken on the beach.another old pic.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadatbeach.jpg

GreenSpot
04-03-2009, 05:32 AM
hello bros.
do up me if u like it.

Nice pics. Keep them comming.

aston68
04-03-2009, 11:05 PM
hello bros.
do up me if u like it.

Wow, she is HOT and sweet. You are one lucky guy !

By the way, did you show her this thread of comments and how did she response so far ?

Thanks Bro !

BlowMe29
04-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Wow .... Nice bro .. Your Gf is hot n nice !!! Are u n ur gf into some group fun ?

wdlsguy88
05-03-2009, 12:50 AM
Wow, she is HOT and sweet. You are one lucky guy !

By the way, did you show her this thread of comments and how did she response so far ?

Thanks Bro !

Well she seems very confident now with her body thanks to all bros who commented her pics.
before that she always think that she's fat eventhough for me, she isnt.
So appreciate all ur comments bros.

wdlsguy88
05-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Wow .... Nice bro .. Your Gf is hot n nice !!! Are u n ur gf into some group fun ?

Thanks for the comment bro.
Nope we r not bro.

Darryl851
05-03-2009, 01:58 AM
SHE is hot...
I wanna try a malay girl like ur wife !
Sexy lo...abit hard liao... Need to DIY liao so sad hope ppl can do for me better! lol !!!

Darryl851
05-03-2009, 02:02 AM
She is hot bro !
Wanna try a Malay girl with her body !
Haha.. Turn on liao... Malay girl body always the best !

Chris Goh
05-03-2009, 09:11 PM
she's really HOT bro. Brown Sugar rules !! let me know if you guys are into group scene, I'll bring my own brown sugar.

TwaLiap
05-03-2009, 10:46 PM
the pic which my gf posing doggie which was removed by photobucket.
so view them quick before it gets removed.

a close up view of her right boob taken only yesterday.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/15lz9.jpg

a picture of her in her tights. taken last yr or last 2 yrs.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadintights.jpg
Bro this link doesn't work already leh

strikecash
06-03-2009, 02:33 AM
another pic of my gf taken from the back.
taken last yr.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/1.jpg

Bro most of the pics are well taken

trademark
08-03-2009, 04:28 PM
hello bros.
do up me if u like it.

she's got a really nice body. Congrats. :D

LoveThai
09-03-2009, 01:18 AM
Nice Pair of Knockers. :D

wdlsguy88
10-03-2009, 12:11 AM
thanks a lot for the comment bros.
we haven't yet gone to sentosa due to the rainy weather.
so im sorie guys for the delays in her pic in her new bikini.
i hope u guys understand.

wdlsguy88
10-03-2009, 01:32 AM
anw here's an old pic of her taken at sentosa.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nad.jpg

we'll be goin to sentosa real soon if the weather's ok guys.
do be patient for her new bikini pics aites.

JRosales
10-03-2009, 03:36 AM
Wow.. I didn't know this exists. If you as me, I am totally against it. Somehow, I just hate it when my gf is being stared by other men at the wrong places. I feel proud when they look at her face, but when their eyes turn elsewhere, I will either pass a remark or pull her aside to show my discontent. I hope I belong to the majority.

Secondly, she's ok with you posting her pics. Are those pics even genuine? Whatever it is, I like 'em!!

Johnvirgo
10-03-2009, 06:45 AM
I think some husbands do get turn on when their wivies are dolled and sexily dressed, attracting a lot of attention from other guys. I think I saw in other threads where the guy even challenged other guys to flirt with his wife.

If Bro Madbrook123 feels excited about what his wife does, then so be it. I think we should not be too judgemental as he is merely sharing with us. Anyway, what his wife did is not against the law. Different bros, different strokes. Live and let live.

Cheers.
Ya Bros, i also think he wanted to share his fantasies with us. So is your wife up for 3somes or u wan us to take small videos of us making love to your wife in private?

wdlsguy88
10-03-2009, 09:16 PM
thanks for the comments bros.
for bro JRosales, if u don't believe i cant do aniting.
for bro Johnvirgo, nope bro,my gf is not up to that.

wdlsguy88
13-03-2009, 02:31 AM
for bros who wanted to see more of my gf in g, as requested here are the pics..

do up me and leave ur comments if u like them...

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/g.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/782.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/785.jpg

DirtyBoy69
13-03-2009, 02:35 AM
Great pictures, keep up the excellent work.

BikinisLover
14-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Wow, she's damn hot.
well done bro

mackie
14-03-2009, 12:43 AM
Amazing shots!
You're a lucky dude... :)

wdlsguy88
14-03-2009, 12:52 AM
thanks for the comment bros.
appreciate it a lot.
anw,the weather is still raining this few days, so it doesn't permit us to go to sentosa yet.
so for her bikini pics bros have to wait a lil longer.

blacktaj
14-03-2009, 01:34 AM
appreciate it a lot.
anw,the weather is still raining this few days, so it doesn't permit us to go to sentosa yet.

Nice pics. Can show pussy?

Aceofspades
14-03-2009, 05:54 AM
Fantastic pics! This forum is the reason why I'm spending extra hours on the com. Sharing is caring bro! Lucky lucky man!

bob.popper
14-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Nice picture. More please.:D:D

Monday_Blue
15-03-2009, 12:14 AM
Nice, thks for sharing...

wdlsguy88
17-03-2009, 01:09 AM
more pics of my gf coming up...

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/IMG0001.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadkaraokeatcashbox.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadtrain.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/681.jpg

brengsek
17-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Nice pics bro...:D

U did a very good job in convincing ur gf to take all those pictures and post it here for others to see. Some of us are not very lucky though. Eventhough we want to do as u did, we are not able to do so.

Some of the samster here are luckier then me. I am not able to see those nudity. Probably deleted by photo bucket. Any chance of posting them sumwhere so those samster like me can see:)

goodsex
17-03-2009, 03:07 PM
nice pics bro :) keep up the good work :)

neo_Theone
18-03-2009, 02:36 AM
wdlsguy88...dude... i tried to see the doggy style links but cant leh... anyway i can see them privately?

Or any otehr way? Share again please?

1970s
18-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Nice pics.. bro more pls...:)

bochapsing
19-03-2009, 05:51 PM
appreciate it a lot.

bro, u r 1 damn lucky guy...
full of envy!!!!

thanks for sharing!!

;););)

freuctus
19-03-2009, 08:06 PM
a pic of my gf with her white spag top.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadinspag.jpg

a pic of my gf posing nude.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadpussy.jpg

DAMM!!!!

I chance upon this thread too late!!!

Why I didn't know about SBF earlier? I'm sure I would have managed to catch a glimpse of your GF's splendid bode... But now.... It is all but a wishful hope....

*Wallowing in self pity*

MrElixir
19-03-2009, 08:14 PM
She really looks great man

wdlsguy88
20-03-2009, 02:59 AM
here are some more pics of my gf.
do up me if u like it.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadinwhitetightsboughtatbugis.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadktbilik.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadskinnyjeans.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadinbraandpanties.jpg

ReCaRo79
20-03-2009, 03:24 AM
do up me if u like it.

I like these 2 pictures. Good efforts bro. More pls :)

Shakyywayy
20-03-2009, 03:33 AM
do up me if u like it.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/nadinwhitetightsboughtatbugis.jpg

Wah liao!! Came in too late. I'm an assman. Love these 2 pics. Can't tahan looking at her tight ass!!! Must shoot liao :D

LiBai
20-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Thanks for sharing.

alvinfun
20-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Wow... nice sexy ass & bra shot, i am also assman,,, nice... really beh tahan...!

martll
20-03-2009, 09:47 AM
heh her face shape and skin color keeps changing.... or different gfs? lol
whatever they were, nice piccies.

CKee
20-03-2009, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=wdlsguy88;3573729]thanks for the comments bro.
do up me if u like it.

QUOTE]

Me a HUGE HUGE HUGE ass man. Absoutely adore her nice bubble butt...you have my vote, my man!

RayCom
20-03-2009, 05:22 PM
agree with a bro here , how come the size of the gf keep changing de? sometimes very big cup, sometimes smaller, sometimes quite chubby /ass sometimes slim. one gf or many ?TS can clarify? Thanks and nice pics/gf u have :):D

wdlsguy88
20-03-2009, 05:34 PM
for ur info , the photos all are of my gf, only one to clear ur doubts.
basically some pics are old pics of her while some are new.
but for me there's no diff btwn old pic of hers or new pic.
excpt that new pics she is now a bit plump den old pics.
as for her cup size, she wore 34 b although for me it looks bigger than that.
and bros may ask ur gf to pose in the way my gf pose.
den u will notice y some pics, the boobs look bigger.
anw for those who pm me asking me to email u her pics, im sorie.
i dont work for u.
hehe.
anw, i would like to thank bros who had upped me.
maybe next week, if the weather permits , my gf and i will be going to sentosa.
so i cn snap a few pics of her in bikini.

cereal-killer
20-03-2009, 06:52 PM
agree with a bro here , how come the size of the gf keep changing de? sometimes very big cup, sometimes smaller, sometimes quite chubby /ass sometimes slim. one gf or many ?TS can clarify? Thanks and nice pics/gf u have :):D
Its got to do with lights.. shadows makes it more deeper, giving impression she's got bigger boobies :D

wdlsguy88
26-03-2009, 12:52 AM
a daring pose by my gf. she doesn't smoke anw, just holding my ciggie.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww86/lonelyguy-88/ryn.jpg

murano
26-03-2009, 12:57 AM
bro wdlsguy88, able to repost the earlier pix? :-) kena deleted by photobucket liao.. heh.

kukuchiao
26-03-2009, 10:41 AM
We missed those pictures... :( Pls repost..

liuyidao2009
26-03-2009, 11:08 AM
nice pics, i steamed liao. must pcc, hehe.

twinchrome
26-03-2009, 04:07 PM
Oh DAMN...just discovered this thread, and the bros comments are driving my imagination wild. chia lat le.

Bro wdlsguy88, can you zip all previous pics and post here, maybe under zshare.com will be good :D

Or any other bros can post here? If wdlsguy88 dun mind of course.

Tks lots

raw333333thirty
03-04-2009, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=madbrook123;1533648]Hi guys, my wife likes to wear tops that has low cut front and show off her bar. well i feel a kind of turn on when i see guys staring at her front Neh Neh.QUOTE]

personally, if she really wore a low cut front top, i wouldn't be staring at her back now, would i? :D

saintryu
04-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Aiyoh,most of the pictures cannot view it. How come eh? :(

thaizombie
04-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Bro wdlsguy88
i cant see the photos since the very first time u posted...miss so much photos ,,sad...Why cant view???? haiz.....
:(

itsalive
04-04-2009, 04:27 PM
sameeeeeeeeeee

Stud00
04-04-2009, 04:54 PM
T.S.. u are one sicko..
i have seen guys with fantasy about other gals..
but to have such thoughts about your own wife.. you are definitely screwed... your morale judgement is so fucked up that i doubt you can find your car in the carpark!!
COme on man!!
Shes your wife..!!!

Mr.M
04-04-2009, 05:06 PM
To all bros who likes to host suggestive pics of gals i suggest you guys use ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com)

They never remove your pics nude or not. Plus easy to use and very fast too.
Cheers bros hope you can post your collection into the new site soon! Can't wait to see them so i can share some of mine!:D

Master007
05-04-2009, 01:45 AM
T.S.. u are one sicko..
i have seen guys with fantasy about other gals..
but to have such thoughts about your own wife.. you are definitely screwed... your morale judgement is so fucked up that i doubt you can find your car in the carpark!!
COme on man!!
Shes your wife..!!!

Studd00, chill, he's just more confident and proud of his wife then you may be. That's if you are married. If you are not, then maybe one day you will understand. Such level of trust comes with maturity as well. Think about it.
Cheers.

Stud00
05-04-2009, 02:20 AM
Bro Master007..
Maybe you are right.. Alrite.. i take back what i said..
Cheers

Studd00, chill, he's just more confident and proud of his wife then you may be. That's if you are married. If you are not, then maybe one day you will understand. Such level of trust comes with maturity as well. Think about it.
Cheers.

benxmanda
05-04-2009, 06:29 AM
My wife started to wear cleavage showing clothes last year. Too bad I don't know how to post her pics with those types of clothes here. If not, you would have a clear idea what I am referring to.

keano
05-04-2009, 09:44 AM
care to repost e pics TS?

benxmanda
05-04-2009, 09:48 AM
I will be posting the pics in the "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades" Section. Later she will wear the dress out for shopping. Do look out for her.

six4life
05-04-2009, 12:04 PM
:( Damn sad~! I think I have missed out a lot of nice & turn on pictures. Anyone have it can send to me? :p

articunoex
05-04-2009, 01:35 PM
I will be posting the pics in the "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades" Section. Later she will wear the dress out for shopping. Do look out for her.

bro , not many of us can view pictures in the private section, share the photos here ba.

White Pussy
05-04-2009, 02:37 PM

I can't access that section. :(

keano
05-04-2009, 05:12 PM
ya man do share here. Public goods =)

aston68
05-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Cheers.

Hi Master, well said ! If there is a level of mutual trust between married couples that neither the wife nor the husband will break away from the family, I guess some sexual fun between trusted friends or couples should be acceptable as long as no money or health will be affected as a result. :)

Master007
05-04-2009, 09:51 PM
I can't access that section. :(

Please refer to replies below for methods to access bro.

bro , not many of us can view pictures in the private section, share the photos here ba.

Bro!! I am sure many of you out there have gfs and ability to have gfs!! That's what makes the private section worth it. Maybe you guys should make photography your hobby immediately.

:( Damn sad~! I think I have missed out a lot of nice & turn on pictures. Anyone have it can send to me? :p

Oh, nothing's free in the world buddy, either you pay Sam some money and get the whole achieve, or you take up photography and get the whole achieve. I am sure many bros in here do not respond well to having their boots polished.

Here's my contribution to get you guys into either photography or spending money. Also, 3 pics to the first bro who can get the location correct. Reply in here, no pm's please.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing (http://www.imagebam.com/image/a61b9131817769)

Here's the removal code if the pic is not nice enough. (CO NOT ACCIDENTALLY CLICK)

http://www.imagebam.com/remove/31817769/676b62fa7db5c035b9b4e54e5af901d6

Mr.M
07-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Bro thanks for the heads up. But i think ur imagebam links are not working also.

makka111
08-04-2009, 06:39 AM
Links are all dead, removed by the hosts.

Yes, good to know you have wife/gf who is proud to flaunt her assets and not shy to let others look. My maxim is: if you dare to show, must dare to let ppl ogle. If not, why show at all?

Some ppl say: wah, that auntie almost 50 already, still dare to wear low cut.
To me, that auntie is confident of who/what she is. If you think you can't eat after looking, then don't look at her. Nobody force you to look.

benxmanda
09-04-2009, 07:03 AM
Bro Aston68,

Mind to showcase yr wifey's sexy body here??? Let us appreciate how great she is.

finderz
09-04-2009, 10:01 AM
now surfing this thread with regret..... :(

aston68
10-04-2009, 12:34 AM
Bro Aston68,

Mind to showcase yr wifey's sexy body here??? Let us appreciate how great she is.

Bro Benxmanda, I'm sorry I don't want to be zapped again by some unknown bro for unknown reason. Besides, I don' want to be discourteous to post in other TS threads without their permissions.:o

Master007
10-04-2009, 01:53 AM
Oh dear, sorry TS, I did not mean to post in your thread, so sorry so sorry. Please do not take offence, I did not mean to be discourtous like Aston mentioned.

wdlsguy88
10-04-2009, 03:31 AM
been quite sometimes since i login. been bz guys.
anw, i had my account of photobucket closed bcoz it dont accpt nude, so im still finding others better.

benxmanda
10-04-2009, 05:29 AM
Bro Aston68,

Simple, just start a new thread of your own. Come on, just post your wifey's pics like many of us did.

jamesle
10-04-2009, 09:15 AM
hi james here,
my wife too dont like to wear bra, although she is 40plus but she is perfect
shape. I use to have sex with her standing standing naked near window,

aston68
10-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Bro who up me, thank you so much ! I am feeling happy already ! THANKS !:)

makka111
10-04-2009, 05:31 PM
hi james here,
my wife too dont like to wear bra, although she is 40plus but she is perfect
shape. I use to have sex with her standing standing naked near window,

Hi James. Good to know you are still bonking your wife like you just fell in love. I sometimes bonk my wife near window at nite too.

Youngsters nowadays marry and divorce for all the wrong reasons. Very sad.

cedric_sunny
21-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Bro, cannot see leh

LostALau
21-04-2009, 12:06 PM

Cheers.

I agree. :)

j0n`_8
23-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Today went out with my gf to suntec and she was wearing a very loose speg top and open up the whole time. Can see many guys walk pass her looking and when eating at the foodcourt, she sit down her top open even more exposing her entire bra.

Can see many guys pretend walk pass looking for food but can see them looking down my gf top at her bra. Quite exciting and a turn on for me.

LiBai
24-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Today went out with my gf to suntec and she was wearing a very loose speg top and open up the whole time. Can see many guys walk pass her looking and when eating at the foodcourt, she sit down her top open even more exposing her entire bra.

Can see many guys pretend walk pass looking for food but can see them looking down my gf top at her bra. Quite exciting and a turn on for me.

So what did you do after that? Care to share?

funtasy
24-04-2009, 03:04 PM
So what did you do after that? Care to share?

Ya. Please share.

j0n`_8
25-04-2009, 01:43 AM
that night sending her back had a blowjob from her in her room. she having period. she kneel and sucked me all the way non stop till i cum in her mouth.

for me i am ok with my gf wearing sexy and low cut. in fact i do like her to dress this way. makes me feel good :)

sammyboss
28-04-2009, 10:04 PM
do up me if u like it.

Bro, can u kindly reload your gf pic at Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/).
Coz all the pic u posted at photobucket already down. Thk in advance. :rolleyes:

brawler69
29-04-2009, 09:38 AM
yeah bro

can post again..

gotta admit though, sumtimes turns me on as well

but sumtimes i oso feel jealous abit leh if ppl see :p

wdlsguy88
09-05-2009, 05:40 PM
readers,i need to clear this mess ok.
this fellow wdlsguy88 is my bf
and what really shocked me all those naked photo.
IT doesnt belong to me AT ALL.
i SWEAR it doesnt belong to me.
he claimed he get it from the net.
n the pics that only contain ma face are clean pictures i took with him.
NOT nude.
i NEVER ever posed nude pics for him n i never took nude pics.
i dont want ppl to think that the nude pics,the body,all those parts.
belongs to me.
i am a malay,i hold on on to ma religion well.
n i dont want ma reputation to be damaged because of this.
he's been posting this nude photos and pretended it ws me.
FYI,i never ever play those game truth or dare with him,his friends like what he mentioned.
there's why some ppl criticise him saying whether they saw the pics somewhere.watsover. and claim that the the pics are fake.its really fake.
throughout ma entire relationship with him,im not like what she describe,taking nude photos.
im simply a girl with self-respect.
n i dont want u readers to fool about his imaginary gf,nude photo.
n i really swear those nude pics doesnt belong to me.
its just pics that he grabbed it from net.
to show off to you guys that he's the "MAN"
and to fool u guys.
if i am him,i will be really embarrased.coz he's just cheating himself and u guys living in his fantasy life.
i hope i make it clear in this post.
im putting a stop to this relationship after all this cheating he does in this forum.n im planning to file a police report against him for damaging ma reputation and self-respect for something i didnt do (nude photos).
people who know me well,will know i wouldnt do such things that ws describe by him and those pictures.

n what's more.im not even his wife!im just 21.

zadina20002000
09-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Looks like bro wdlsguy88 has been busted by his partner. Good luck. You gonna need it.

perfection89
09-05-2009, 08:01 PM
readers,i need to clear this mess ok.
this fellow wdlsguy88 is my bf

Who knows? Maybe a sick joke? lol.

and what really shocked me all those naked photo.
IT doesnt belong to me AT ALL.
i SWEAR it doesnt belong to me.
he claimed he get it from the net.

Since it doesn't belong to you, why so kan chiong?

n i dont want ma reputation to be damaged because of this.

You name isn't even being exposed, and we don't know who your bf is except for the alias.. don't so ji dong(Nervous)...

there's why some ppl criticise him saying whether they saw the pics somewhere.watsover. and claim that the the pics are fake.its really fake.
throughout ma entire relationship with him,im not like what she describe,taking nude photos.
im simply a girl with self-respect.
n i dont want u readers to fool about his imaginary gf,nude photo.
n i really swear those nude pics doesnt belong to me.
its just pics that he grabbed it from net.
to show off to you guys that he's the "MAN"
and to fool u guys.

You just made our wanking session less fun and we don't actually care whether its the gf or not as long the zha bor looks great. Even if he find online, then must have taken some time and effort to do it. The whole point is, you don't needa tell us. You just beat the crap out of him if you want but don't spoil our wanking idea la.. Like that like pour cold water to all the bros here.. Damm bad.

P.S: the links all gone liao and I haven't even saw.. sian la!!!!

wdlsguy88
09-05-2009, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=perfection89;3724666]Who knows? Maybe a sick joke? lol.

hello?you havent even saw the pics yet u are blabbin' so much.
im here to clear the doubt.
i have the right to say,to explain the truth coz
i dont want u people to be cheated by his life that he brags about
that dont even exist.thats all.
do u like to be fool with?
no right
im not even feelin kan chiong,ji dong
im just explaining the fact.
for you,u can go on living and imagining about the zhar bor
i wont even bother.
im just here to clear ma name since he did put clean pics of me n him together.(with faces)
ppl may assume that body belongs to me.
i dont wish to attract strange looks from ppl outside who may happen to see the pics before for all the nude pics that doesnt belong to me.
my intention are good,just to tell u guys the truth about him & his imaginary life.

you can wank all you want.
what im telling doesnt stopped anybody from having their wanking session.
if u think there's isnt a need for me to tell u ppl,
its ur point of view.
i dont even need u to read.
u can just stop reading and go wank.
nobody stopping u perfection89